PDA

View Full Version : taiwanese chio bu

hornyboo
04-09-2003, 12:20 PM
hi bros,
just wanna do an fr... as this is for reporting purposes, plse do not ask me to pm her contact number... so before i give fr... must have all bro vote first... thanks

newbbie2003
04-09-2003, 01:02 PM
pls go ahead, can't wait to see your fr

tanmikel
04-09-2003, 01:27 PM
its like telling me saturday's winning 4D number the day after saturday

noppensg
04-09-2003, 01:50 PM
Catch no ball. u want to do FR and must get pple here to vote b4 u write? :confused:

simontang72
04-09-2003, 02:26 PM
Oiii ,
why still no post leh ?
Anyway I KNOW WHAT YOUDID TO THE TAIWANESE CHIOBU YESTERDAY AFTERNOON

You Huai Tan

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

vaxvms
04-09-2003, 03:23 PM
:o

chinchai
04-09-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by vaxvms
:o
Probably another attention getter!

dkong
04-09-2003, 08:32 PM
COme on post your FR here.... :D

kingcopa
04-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by hornyboo
hi bros,
just wanna do an fr... as this is for reporting purposes, plse do not ask me to pm her contact number... so before i give fr... must have all bro vote first... thanks

What the f*+k!!!! if u wan to post. POST IT!!!! if not dun do such bo liao thing can or not!!!!

cheongkid
04-09-2003, 09:06 PM
BOOOOO!!!! :rolleyes:

slacker88
04-09-2003, 10:09 PM
((((((((((( LAMERS ALERT....LAMERS ALERT !!!!!!! )))))))))))))))

WackoKing
05-09-2003, 06:21 AM
hmmm................ i still catch no ball here....??????

steam
05-09-2003, 08:48 AM
Wat d F@#* u trying 2 prove da :mad:

noppensg
05-09-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by steam
Wat d F@#* u trying 2 prove da :mad:

at least he got one additional posting to his credit.

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by noppensg
at least he got one additional posting to his credit.

i also wanna...............

heeheee............

waypastprime
05-09-2003, 09:35 AM
hi bros,

What are u waiting pal???? Ran away after cock teasing huh?? Beware that the farmer will come after u with a changkoh stick.... :o

vaxvms
05-09-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by waypastprime
What are u waiting pal???? Ran away after cock teasing huh?? Beware that the farmer will come after u with a changkoh stick.... :o

dun waste time on this thread lah
wasting sammyboy precious web storage space

END

hornyboo
05-09-2003, 11:16 AM
aiyah brudders... relax la... i busy la... the reason i ask first is because last time my mail box all full ..all bro asking for contact number so learn my lesson..
any way here is my fr...
went to this hotel as heard she just arrive yesterday... went to room ,she opened door... instant turn on sial...nice face(i like type but my other bro who tried her later in evening say ok only but her body(even he agree)!!! MAN! i cant wait to get her outta her black dress.her boobs like wanna explode outta the dress... once she close the door.. KNN before i can rubba her , she rubba me first... damm hiow sial... she took my pants off and kiss me didi and say "ni wai tan" than later ask me to undress her.. she turn around and i unzip her... WOW!!! the naked body i being dying to see... she only in her g- string turn around and she did a little dance to take off G's... she led me to bath room all the while teasing me... her fave word seems to be " ni wai tan"
oops... sorry gotta stop awhile.. boss calling... continue later....paisay!

waypastprime
05-09-2003, 11:18 AM
aiyah brudders... relax la... i busy la... the reason i ask first is because last time my mail box all full ..all bro asking for contact number so learn my lesson..
any way here is my fr...
went to this hotel as heard she just arrive yesterday... went to room ,she opened door... instant turn on sial...nice face(i like type but my other bro who tried her later in evening say ok only but her body(even he agree)!!! MAN! i cant wait to get her outta her black dress.her boobs like wanna explode outta the dress... once she close the door.. KNN before i can rubba her , she rubba me first... damm hiow sial... she took my pants off and kiss me didi and say "ni wai tan" than later ask me to undress her.. she turn around and i unzip her... WOW!!! the naked body i being dying to see... she only in her g- string turn around and she did a little dance to take off G's... she led me to bath room all the while teasing me... her fave word seems to be " ni wai tan"
oops... sorry gotta stop awhile.. boss calling... continue later....paisay!

Bro, is that a paid service???? Am i right to say that she's a FL??? :)

simontang72
05-09-2003, 11:33 AM
Yo waypast prime , let me reply for hornybu
Yes it is paid sex FL lah , you see this fella Hornybu is one of the few chinese but cannot speak chinese , so he always look cute and stupid to girls especially China or chinese girls . Anyway can confirm that this taiwanese got super body with better then GL150 type service . Face is plesant , Depending on individual , but if we are out to look for face only ,then I think one should just take a walk along GL for the China Babes lor .

Cheers
Hornybu ( I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO LATER TONIGHT ) HAHAHA

waypastprime
05-09-2003, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by simontang72
Yo waypast prime , let me reply for hornybu
Yes it is paid sex FL lah , you see this fella Hornybu is one of the few chinese but cannot speak chinese , so he always look cute and stupid to girls especially China or chinese girls . Anyway can confirm that this taiwanese got super body with better then GL150 type service . Face is plesant , Depending on individual , but if we are out to look for face only ,then I think one should just take a walk along GL for the China Babes lor .

Cheers
Hornybu ( I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO LATER TONIGHT ) HAHAHA

So i guess their way of communicating is just sign and body language huh??? :D

simontang72
05-09-2003, 11:43 AM
Correcto , ;)

Cheers
Slimer

hornyboo
06-09-2003, 03:12 PM
aiyah to cut a long story short... here my FR..
maggi(taiwanese)
my bro simontang72 suspects she is chinachick
body:8
boobs:b
bbbj:8.5(like the part where she shake her head wildly and blowing )
fj:8(really take her time, never ask whether u cum or not?
RTF:of course, probably on the 8th before she leaves town

Kdajong99
06-09-2003, 03:36 PM
maggi(taiwanese)

This should be in the first posting.....anyway thanks for the FR...but it's onli information with leads. :D

tys90246
06-09-2003, 05:03 PM
Sorry to mention that your writing skill really need to inprove as i don't understand what is your point at all. Your description on her really brief and don't mean anything. It' s like any gals i am going to meet in Sentosa. If you really wanna to catch ppl attention. Please write a proper FR...No offence, just my comment

MrBond
06-09-2003, 06:20 PM
ANY CONTACT TO CAL HER HEHE...:D

hornyboo
07-09-2003, 10:41 AM
yo tys9046,
my writing skills sucks la.... thats why i gave up half way... me only passed K2 u know?
and for mr bond, aiyah... see what i mean guys...sure will have some brudders ask for contact... sorry bond... she leaving tomorrow.... BUT got 19 yrs old sporean(actually malaysian but stay here 5yrs liao). i tried but a bit boring, cannot french, worse is she BBBJ than halfway say sorry as her BJ skill not so good yet...KNN! that caught me sial... so for me to write an FR on her think waste time la... i only doing this to give credit to the taiwan chick... and i gotta a few bros who tried her will agree with me...

mervynwm
07-09-2003, 05:27 PM
hornyboo...got any to recommend ? how much to pay ?

any local gals ?

prefer chinese pls....below 26yrs..

davidtan3722
13-09-2003, 01:46 PM
maggi(taiwanese)

Maggi is back!!

AVIATION
13-09-2003, 02:35 PM
yo tys9046,
my writing skills sucks la.... thats why i gave up half way... me only passed K2 u know?
and for mr bond, aiyah... see what i mean guys...sure will have some brudders ask for contact... sorry bond... she leaving tomorrow.... BUT got 19 yrs old sporean(actually malaysian but stay here 5yrs liao). i tried but a bit boring, cannot french, worse is she BBBJ than halfway say sorry as her BJ skill not so good yet...KNN! that caught me sial... so for me to write an FR on her think waste time la... i only doing this to give credit to the taiwan chick... and i gotta a few bros who tried her will agree with me...

So bro boo, What are U tying to imply on this thread ?
First the so-call taiwan chick then the Malsysia + Sg PR ?
Are U trying to promote them ? If so, pls be more direct !!:D
Oso what so good about taiwan chicks?
If U are interested, U should try GL gals, more varieties.
GOOD LUCK!

mel&nicole
25-09-2003, 06:38 PM
Bro Hornyboo,

Really appreciate you sharing this FR in the forum.

But what is the point of sharing the FR without sharing the contact???
:confused:

It is understandable that u want to leave the best for yourself so if u have no intention of sharing the contacts with other brothers here then I really see no point in writing the FR.

Others can only see the thread and comment and you will be the only one in the limelight and can feedback and contribute.

Just my 5 cents worth

Happy Bonking.