PDA

View Full Version : Story - Aunt Unbelievable(Part 1)

seow85
12-07-2009, 11:52 PM
Okay, so for me it started out a ordinary day. Wake up, jump in the shower, take care of the usaual morning wood, and get started with the day's adventures. Nothing special. It was the middle of the summer and I had just turned 18 a few months before and I was enjoying every second of it. It was about 10:30 am when I gotta call from my little cousin. I think little is an understatement. Sure she was 3 years younger but she sure did some growing up since she was a kid. Anyway, she calls me and asked if I wasnted to stay a few days at her house while I was in town. I figured I would go visit my aunt and my cousin since I hadn't seen them since my birthday. So I packed a bag and headed across town. By the time I got there at noon this particular Saturday, my cousin was already away at her summer school class. My aunt let me in and I headed up stairs and threw my stuff in the room I would be staying in. While I was getting situated my aunt comes up to me and said, "I'm going to jump in the shower so if you need anyhing just holler." I told her "Sure thing." and she left me alone. Now my aunt may have a sixteen year old daughter but she's only 34 years old and I'll tell you what, she is surely MILF material. So I was laying there invisioning my aunt's curvacious body all soaked and dripping wet as the steam filled the bathroom and I was starting to get irrisistably hard. I couldn't take it anymore.

I walked to the upstairs bathroom to see if she was using that one but it was empty. So I walked to the downstairs bathroom and sure enough, I could here the water running. So I quickly walked to her bedroom and opened the door quielty. Even though I was the only other person in the house besides my aunt, people get that urge just to be sneeky. So I opened the door and slipped inside. I was gonna snoop around and se if she had any panties or toys laying around. To my suprise, my aunt was standing there in a towel and looking at me with a quizzical look on her face.

"What are uh... are you doing in here", I asked her. "Getting my clothes. More importantly, what are you doing in here" she replied. "I, uhh... I just..", was all I could manage. Man was I embarrassed. My aunt just smiled at me. Then I noticed her eyes slid down from my face to crotch of my pants. Ha! While all this was happening I had forgotten that I had a hard-on bulging through my pants. She just laughed and said, "Now I get it. Well I suppose there is a reason for that hard-on." I just looked at her, my face still beet red. She said, "How about I take care of that for you" I just stood there in disbeleif

tigerboy18
13-07-2009, 10:59 AM
bro seow85, u r not only unbelievable, u r remarkable!

u actually start 2 stories at d same time. thou some bros hv commented about your style n English (which are quite true) in your other thread abt bonking your own sister, but nevertheless i still hv to come here to give u a pat on your back n say, "Carry on bro, pls continue to write. i believe practise make perfect." u shd be able to write better as time goes by. :)

Longitude
13-07-2009, 11:26 AM
Hi TS,

Some words of encouragement for you:

"Dont view me with a critic's eye,
But pass my imperfection by.
Large streams from little fountain flow,
Tall oaks from little acorns grow."

Sensory Sniper
13-07-2009, 01:09 PM
What is the point of copying and pasting TS!

All pasted yesterday (12/7/09)

11:48pm
Story - fucking my sister

11:50pm
Story - Seducing a telephone Repairman

11:52pm
Story - Aunt Unbelievable (Part 1)

You might as well just start 1 thread and post the URL...

bloopz
13-07-2009, 01:37 PM
What is the point of copying and pasting TS!
All pasted yesterday (12/7/09)

hehe.. TS we have lots of sharp eyed samsters here so dun fool around.. dont think zao geng and etc activities is easy to spot hor.. it takes skills.. :D

Athenawishes
13-07-2009, 01:40 PM
wow... aunt n nephew.. cool..
waiting for more.. =X

CandyMickey
13-07-2009, 04:25 PM
Wow sexy auntie.

mystery_man
14-07-2009, 02:07 AM
camping here :D