PDA

View Full Version : Elva Hsiao lookalike MILF which is a must F!

Pages : [1] 2

janet.gunn
12-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Dear Bros,

Just helping this FL who has a previous thread by Bro s2k, http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/91959-qin-qin-34d.html

She look 70% of the pic below but with much Bigger Neh neh & more meaty...
http://i30.tinypic.com/3178keo.jpg

This was my first FR on her, after that have lost count the number of RTFs with this super value for money gem.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3221219-post317.html

Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10(Quite a perfect C & may even be D for some, with pink nipples):D
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF factor: Lost count
GFE: 100% for me
Damage: 60/1/1 (excl room and CD so please tip generously.. she is worth it!)

For ctc, please PM me or Bro Titsman. Criteria is 50 points or power 1 with FR posted... we may tighten or loosen this based on individual cases..

In semi-retirement ..but still HUNT occasionally..:D

Titsman
12-07-2009, 11:07 PM
Haha..bro janet.gunn, good to see you around & even manage to find time to help tis 'Elva MILF' too! :p

Oso, when did I become you 2IC for this gem?

But, nevermind, it's my pleasure to help her as she is really a gem. :D

Shaymin
12-07-2009, 11:12 PM
can i have the ctc please , thanks

ahFaRt
12-07-2009, 11:20 PM
()&$^%$& break this and u wil get her number... sms and ask for price

jo.kent35
13-07-2009, 12:50 AM
too easy a give away..

janet.gunn
13-07-2009, 12:52 AM
Already reply to those bros who qualify.

Sorry to those bro who dun qualify!:o

haonan25
13-07-2009, 01:04 AM
Help bro TS promote QQ abit... Had RTF 4 times when shes under s2k bro... Great GFE.... and most of all, her BBBJ licking skills is 100% top notch.... lick til i damn high.... and i always ended with CIM.... shiok.... hope QQ gets popular again...:) Might RTF if got chance...

janet.gunn
13-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Help bro TS promote QQ abit... Had RTF 4 times when shes under s2k bro... Great GFE.... and most of all, her BBBJ licking skills is 100% top notch.... lick til i damn high.... and i always ended with CIM.... shiok.... hope QQ gets popular again...:) Might RTF if got chance...

Haha..thanks bro Haonan, I guess those who tried her svc will definitely know. She is definitely a Value for $$ gem at that price!

Note: She only served Chinese Bro, sorry. It's her call. Also, She should be 29yrs old now, not sure..

FatmanSK
13-07-2009, 10:38 AM
wah, Elva look alike consider young MILF. I have ever RTF her in Gland, service wise is excellent n i most sextisfied like her BBBJ/CIM n many posn fcuking, not a time watcher.
Pls pm me her ctc, I might have lost it n wonder if she change no liao, tks:)

Cheonging101
13-07-2009, 11:08 AM
I wanted to try but bro s2kee never gave me contact. Donno why. :( Issit I look like AV? :p

janet.gunn
13-07-2009, 11:18 AM
I wanted to try but bro s2kee never gave me contact. Donno why. :( Issit I look like AV? :p

Haha..bro Cheonging101, dun worry. I know your track record & know you will take ggod care of her one. Will PM u her ctc later. :p

Titsman
13-07-2009, 11:39 AM
wah, Elva look alike consider young MILF. I have ever RTF her in Gland, service wise is excellent n i most sextisfied like her BBBJ/CIM n many posn fcuking, not a time watcher.
Pls pm me her ctc, I might have lost it n wonder if she change no liao, tks:)

Wah..so fast got Bro who tried her give support for this thread liao. Looks like she really leave good impression for those who tried her. :D

Cheonging101
13-07-2009, 11:55 AM
Haha..bro Cheonging101, dun worry. I know your track record & know you will take ggod care of her one. Will PM u her ctc later. :p

Thanks, bro! :D

Will ups her then ups you. :p

haonan25
13-07-2009, 01:20 PM

haha!!! u 4get liao ar, u got the face of AV!!!

omfg
13-07-2009, 03:35 PM
Hi bro,

dun qualify but if u feel generous pls share ctc. thx!

andrew101
13-07-2009, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=janet.gunn;3914217]

Bro Janet.gunn. Can clarify her damage is 60. Cause under Bro S2K, is stated as 50/1/1:confused: . And i have RTF her 3 times. BTW she is tanned with enhanced C boobs. tks

simple2kee
13-07-2009, 08:42 PM
bro janet.gunn, im definitely here to give support.

janet.gunn
13-07-2009, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE]

Bro Janet.gunn. Can clarify her damage is 60. Cause under Bro S2K, is stated as 50/1/1:confused: . And i have RTF her 3 times. BTW she is tanned with enhanced C boobs. tks

Bro andrew101,

Yes. She used to charged $50/1/1 which all of us, who tried previously paid this damage amt but she said most bro tip her more than that.(I agreed as I am one of those guilty:p)
She also want to be more in line with mkt price as she is aware a lot of FLs who provide svc not as good as her have asked for a more ridiculous rate. Hence, she reckon to fight inflation, a $10 increase is reasonable. ;) Guess if you are so 'regular' maybe she'll obliged?
As for the boobs, I seriously doubt it's enhanced as I felt it's quite soft with no hard spot leh?:D Then again, I go for the overall 'F' sensational so maybe I am wrong?

janet.gunn
13-07-2009, 10:22 PM
bro janet.gunn, im definitely here to give support.

Wow, bro s2k..thank you for gracing this thread & have the originator's blessing!:D

janet.gunn
13-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Hi bro,

dun qualify but if u feel generous pls share ctc. thx!

Hi omfg,

Sorry, it's not a matter of 'generousity' but there are just too many Fisherman(collect number only) & even online AV(bro cheonging, not refering to u! :D ) around, so until I can established you are a genuine F-ker. I would want to be the one who land tis budget gem onto the lorry..

haonan25
13-07-2009, 10:39 PM
As for the boobs, I seriously doubt it's enhanced as I felt it's quite soft with no hard spot leh?:D Then again, I go for the overall 'F' sensational so maybe I am wrong?

no need care enhance or what, i press til song can liao... breast fuck her... pump her mouth, and finally cim is all what i do with her...lolz... now think back also shiok sia...

janet.gunn
13-07-2009, 10:55 PM
no need care enhance or what, i press til song can liao... breast fuck her... pump her mouth, and finally cim is all what i do with her...lolz... now think back also shiok sia...

Wow...I didn't know she ok with CIM?:eek: Hmm..nxt time I muz try!:D

Titsman
13-07-2009, 11:38 PM
wow...i didn't know she ok with cim?:eek: Hmm..nxt time i muz try!:d

i oso want!!:D

Boob Man
14-07-2009, 03:00 AM
First off, many thanks to bro janet.gunn for the contact. Much appreciated!

Met with Qin Qin shortly after work today. Caught sight of her from afar and yup, big headlights indeed.. Good start...
Coming a little closer, not too bad at all in terms of looks, definitely milf looks, with a great smile...
Can tell its gonna be a good time ahead...

As always, am not much of a story teller, so i'll just sum things up as best as I can recall...

Looks: 7/10 - Milf looks with a very sweet smile.
Body: 7/10 -A bit of tummy, but also a great ass for doggie to make up for it.
Boobs: 9/10 - Natural full C cuppers, loads of fun can be achieved here. Pink nipples bros!
BBBJ: 7/10 - Slightly brief, if longer would be great for sure.
Frenching: light kisses at first, lots of tongue as action develops.
FJ: 9/10 - Very accomodating, any position also can. Warm, wet and tight pussy, can't complain.
COB: Yes! Read that she does CIM too, didnt ask at the time though....
Attitude: 9/10 - Not a time watcher at all, she even insists on giving a massage cos theres time left.

Overall, for the services rendered, she is total value for money.. Worth every buck...
Little things she does, like drying you off, helping you with your clothes, even helping you put on socks (which i politely decline),
little things like these makes her so endearing....

Definitely recommended for bros who loves milf looks coupled with great boobs.
At this price, theres really not much more u can ask for I feel...
Total value for $$$....

Lastly, thanks again bro janet.gunn for trusting me with the contact. Qin Qin is a gem indeed!
Have no power to up you bro, so all I can do is to thank you!

deslim05
14-07-2009, 10:35 AM
can pm me her nos.

Sexfish
14-07-2009, 10:52 AM
can i have her no?

janet.gunn
14-07-2009, 11:16 AM
First off, many thanks to bro janet.gunn for the contact. Much appreciated!

Met with Qin Qin shortly after work today. Caught sight of her from afar and yup, big headlights indeed.. Good start...
Coming a little closer, not too bad at all in terms of looks, definitely milf looks, with a great smile...
Can tell its gonna be a good time ahead....
Boobs: 9/10 - Natural full C cuppers, loads of fun can be achieved here. Pink nipples bros!
FJ: 9/10 - Very accomodating, any position also can. Warm, wet and tight pussy, can't complain.....
Attitude: 9/10 - Not a time watcher at all, she even insists on giving a massage cos theres time left.

Overall, for the services rendered, she is total value for money.. Worth every buck...Little things she does, like drying you off, helping you with your clothes, even helping you put on socks (which i politely decline),
little things like these makes her so endearing....

Definitely recommended for bros who loves milf looks coupled with great boobs.
At this price, theres really not much more u can ask for I feel...
Total value for $$$....

Bro Boobman, gd to know you had a gd session & once again another bro who attest to her high SQ..In fact you muz be quite handsome, I rtf so many times, she also dun do those little stuff that u mentioned. So jealous!:rolleyes:

andrew101
14-07-2009, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=andrew101;3916049]

Bro andrew101,

Yes. She used to charged $50/1/1 which all of us, who tried previously paid this damage amt but she said most bro tip her more than that.(I agreed as I am one of those guilty:p)
She also want to be more in line with mkt price as she is aware a lot of FLs who provide svc not as good as her have asked for a more ridiculous rate. Hence, she reckon to fight inflation, a $10 increase is reasonable. ;) Guess if you are so 'regular' maybe she'll obliged?

Tks for the clarification. Yes she do worth the $60. Service and Attitude was excellent, even with CIM. Bro janet.gunn, u did a great job and i do give u the support too. Up u for supporting Qin QIn' thread. :)

janet.gunn
14-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Tks for the clarification. Yes she do worth the $60. Service and Attitude was excellent, even with CIM. Bro janet.gunn, u did a great job and i do give u the support too. Up u for supporting Qin QIn' thread. :)

Bro andrew101,

Thank you for your endorsement! Juz doing my part to upkeep the SBF's spirit of sharing value for $ gem mah..(of course muz also be wary of those...@$#@$#) Lost a few gem thru them too..e.g. Jiaqi, Ah Mei..etc

:pU said u UP me but my pts samex2 leh.:D

Lubber
14-07-2009, 09:54 PM
So many tok kong remarks on her, seems like a must try.

simple2kee
14-07-2009, 09:59 PM

bro Lubber, yes A must try.

onion_rings
14-07-2009, 10:59 PM

Me also quite tok kong. Want to try bbbj for me? :rolleyes::p

jo.kent35
14-07-2009, 11:07 PM
hi bro,

any chance for me to get her ctc?:)
just Q-up for her ctc.:cool:
hope can get to try her b4 end Aug09
:D

thank you

Lubber
14-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Me also quite tok kong. Want to try bbbj from me? :rolleyes::p
Why now you become like that? Do bbbj for guys???:eek:

Titsman
14-07-2009, 11:30 PM
[QUOTE=janet.gunn;3914217]Dear Bros,

For ctc, please PM me or Bro Titsman. Criteria is 50 points or power 1 with FR posted... we may tighten or loosen this based on individual cases..

JUST to reinforce the criteria as what TS has laid down, those that do not qualify, PLEASE do not waste precious resources by PMing me for Ctc as I am not at the liberty to give it to you!:o

For "APPEAL" case, I guess you better PM to Bro TS directly!:D

onion_rings
14-07-2009, 11:30 PM
Why now you become like that? Do bbbj for guys???:eek:

KNN only despicable ppl with 12inch dick like u will edit others post without permission. All bros got bright eyes to see one. :eek::D

Anyway paiseh to TS for a bit of TCSS in here...

Lubber
14-07-2009, 11:34 PM
KNN only despicable ppl with 12inch dick like u will edit others post without permission. All bros got bright eyes to see one. :eek::D

Who ask u to chak me? :D

johnong123
14-07-2009, 11:42 PM
can i have the ctc please , thanks

janet.gunn
14-07-2009, 11:53 PM

Haha..no prob. Have senior bros like u guys to visit my thread only "liven up" the atmosphere.:D However, juz make sure dun discuss too much until Boss Sammy come in to scold can liao!:p

bro_agogo
15-07-2009, 12:14 AM
if she look anything like that photo, that is an absolutely good find...

dummy364
15-07-2009, 01:06 AM
QQ is fucking amazing fuckdoll for her service quality and looks/figure....

She is a DIE DIE MUST FUCK!!!

:D

LoveLove08
15-07-2009, 09:56 PM
altough did not promised 2IC(titsman)to write FR...but as a way to thank him and also sharing with all bros here..wrote it sincerely.... tried...Qin Qin...wow...that's good...thought I really get to f**ked Elva....imagine Elva naked and singing Cappicno...wow...as bros said...her boobs and body is a slightly bigger than Elva...34D (.)(.)...my hand also cannot cover fully...have tatoo...so sexy...easily wet and when she moan that time...her eye semi-closed...really really like Elva....I imagine really bonking her...change afew style and finally exploded my "troops of commandos" ....washed up and she still give me massage after that...now seeing Elva's song album , I also stream man...

enjoy bros....Thanks TS and 2IC....

janet.gunn
15-07-2009, 10:38 PM
altough did not promised 2IC(titsman)to write FR...but as a way to thank him and also sharing with all bros here..wrote it sincerely.... tried...Qin Qin...wow...that's good...thought I really get to f**ked Elva....imagine Elva naked and singing Cappicno...wow...as bros said...her boobs and body is a slightly bigger than Elva...34D (.)(.)...my hand also cannot cover fully...have tatoo...so sexy...easily wet and when she moan that time...her eye semi-closed...really really like Elva....I imagine really bonking her...change afew style and finally exploded my "troops of commandos" ....washed up and she still give me massage after that...now seeing Elva's song album , I also stream man...

enjoy bros....Thanks TS and 2IC....

Haha..glad you enjoy banging this bigger neh neh 'Elva'. Up u so that you can get out of moderation & contribute back to SBF next time.;)

Titsman
15-07-2009, 10:56 PM
also sharing with all bros here..wrote it sincerely.... tried...Qin Qin...wow...that's good...thought I really get to f**ked Elva....imagine Elva naked and singing Cappicno...wow...as bros said...her boobs and body is a slightly bigger than Elva...34D (.)(.)...my hand also cannot cover fully...have tatoo...so sexy...easily wet and when she moan that time...her eye semi-closed...really really like Elva....I imagine really bonking her...change afew style and finally exploded my "troops of commandos" ....washed up and she still give me massage after that...now seeing Elva's song album , I also stream man......

Wow, read yr honest FR & recalled her semi-closed eyes facial expression during thrusting, really make me want to RTF her now!!:D

Esten2005
15-07-2009, 11:29 PM
bro can provide contact

amkamk3828
16-07-2009, 12:19 PM
hi bro,,,

canot take it already laio... hv ctc pls....tks in advance

Titsman
17-07-2009, 12:29 AM
USING Bro. TS msg,
Dear Bros,

Just helping this FL who has a previous thread by Bro s2k, http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/91959-qin-qin-34d.html

This was my first FR on her, after that have lost count the number of RTFs with this super value for money gem.

yamaha69
17-07-2009, 12:55 AM
Hi Bro, mind sharing her contact... thanks in advance. cheers!

haonan25
17-07-2009, 06:24 AM
Wow...I didn't know she ok with CIM?:eek: Hmm..nxt time I muz try!:D
nabeiz bro, u dunno that she allows CIM when she's under s2k bro...?

but 1 small bad point is that if ur load is too much, she cannot tahan so much in her mouth, so will excess out on the spot... i total rtf 4times, 4times all is bonk her liao, then change pump her mouth, breasts fuck and unloaded CIM.... 1 word, shiok!!!

ph1970
17-07-2009, 09:32 AM
nice girl with good service! :D

bigblackycat
17-07-2009, 04:41 PM
FR on Qin Qin

Look: 7/10 (Nice long hair)
Height: 1.63m (Est)
Weight: 48kg (Est)
Body: 8/10 (Smooth skin, not fat just enough to hug.)
Boobs: 7/10 35C (pink nipples)
Frenching: NA
Fingering: Yes
BbbJ: 8/10 (A Must Try, CIM allow)
FJ: 8/10 (Obedient, able to control tempo)
Atitude: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Damage: $60 for 1 hour, 1 shot (Room n CD not included)
Room: $10 with ceiling mirror, see thru bathroom (Worth the $10 spend)

whiplash
17-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Had a session with Qin Qin yesterday thanks to TS for ctc. Polite and not a time watcher. A bit more meaty then i like and she smokes (can smell) she make ups by good service and she even gave me a massage after my bonk. :)

janet.gunn
18-07-2009, 12:41 AM
nabeiz bro, u dunno that she allows CIM when she's under s2k bro...?

but 1 small bad point is that if ur load is too much, she cannot tahan so much in her mouth, so will excess out on the spot... i total rtf 4times, 4times all is bonk her liao, then change pump her mouth, breasts fuck and unloaded CIM.... 1 word, shiok!!!

Bro haonan, oldman like me not like u can last so long mah.. I boobs lover, so normally after give QQ my "too fast too furious" thrusting, see her nehx2 swing crazy! My semen troops will surrender liao..:o

janet.gunn
18-07-2009, 12:48 AM
FR on Qin Qin

Look: 7/10 (Nice long hair)
Height: 1.63m (Est)
Weight: 48kg (Est)
Body: 8/10 (Smooth skin, not fat just enough to hug.)
Frenching: NA
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (Obedient, able to control tempo)
Atitude: 8/10
Room: $10 with ceiling mirror, see thru bathroom (Worth the $10 spend)

Had a session with Qin Qin yesterday thanks to TS for ctc. Polite and not a time watcher. A bit more meaty then i like and she smokes (can smell) she make ups by good service and she even gave me a massage after my bonk. :)

Bro bigblackycat & Bro whiplash, thank u for yr FR & glad u enjoy QQ svc. Up u after I regain power. Appreciate u can return favor too. Thanks.

steamer
18-07-2009, 04:39 PM
had Qin Qin juz now.
looks 6.5/10 fair, voluptous, little meaty but slim waist still
hgt ard 1.6m
boobs est 34C; soft but feela a little enhanced., pinkish
catbath 7/10 licks n tingling nails
frenching 7.5/10
bbbj 7.5/10 quite intense n comprehensive
fj 8/10 horny n loves doggie, moans and furious frenching
massage 7/10 she was nice to give me a massage after the deed since we still had time
gfe 7.5/10
i din cim since i opt to let out during fj
overall 7.5/10 :)

steamer
18-07-2009, 05:22 PM
forgot to add, she uses her boobs to great effect during tit massage n some tit fark :D

janet.gunn
18-07-2009, 10:39 PM
had Qin Qin juz now.
looks 6.5/10 fair, voluptous, little meaty but slim waist still
hgt ard 1.6m
boobs est 34C; soft but feela a little enhanced., pinkish
catbath 7/10 licks n tingling nails
frenching 7.5/10
bbbj 7.5/10 quite intense n comprehensive
fj 8/10 horny n loves doggie, moans and furious frenching
massage 7/10 she was nice to give me a massage after the deed since we still had time
gfe 7.5/10
i din cim since i opt to let out during fj
overall 7.5/10 :)

Bro steamer, Good to know u gotten a gd 'streamy' workout! Thanks!

whiplash
19-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Wah you got a "Russian" from Qin Qin. I didnt get lah. :D
Got a massage (quite good) so still good.

blueman69
19-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Thank TS for the contact, try Qin Qin yesterday, below is a short FR

Look: 6.5/10 (Nice long hair)
Height: about 1.6m
Weight: 48 - 50kg
Body: 7/10 (tan with a tattoo on her right boob, body a little meaty)
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Never try
FJ: 8/10 (Did her missionary only, with her eye close look like screwing older version of Elva)
Attitude: 8/10 ( Not a time watcher, provide short a massage after the session)

bigblackycat
19-07-2009, 05:59 PM
Bro bigblackycat & Bro whiplash, thank u for yr FR & glad u enjoy QQ svc. Up u after I regain power. Appreciate u can return favor too. Thanks.

7-up for you :D

Titsman
20-07-2009, 11:39 PM
USING Bro. TS msg,
Dear Bros,

janet.gunn
21-07-2009, 06:53 PM
Suddenly my thread so peaceful liao..no FRs?? I know many bros tried liao leh...

janet.gunn
22-07-2009, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE]
is this a thai tranny?

From the land of the dragon..PRC lah...

simple2kee
22-07-2009, 08:49 PM
im here to give support to this thread. thanks to bro janet.gunn & his 2nd IC, Titsman.

Titsman
23-07-2009, 01:06 PM
im here to give support to this thread. thanks to bro janet.gunn & his 2nd IC, Titsman.

Bro s2k, thank you for having the original TS's support. In fact, I think QQ also yearning for yr long time no visit FR too! :D hope to read yr juicy RTF leh..

fengheshang
23-07-2009, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE]
is this a thai tranny?

Idiot!!!! dont waste bandwidth.

1thousand
24-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Dear Bros,

Steady lar bro... Xiao Ya Xuan u oso can find... Sibei Strong leh...
Up U go...
But of cos... PM me his ctc pls... FR GuanteeD & Stamp.... SATB

janet.gunn
25-07-2009, 01:27 AM
Steady lar bro... Xiao Ya Xuan u oso can find... Sibei Strong leh...
Up U go...
But of cos... PM me his ctc pls... FR GuanteeD & Stamp.... SATB

Bro 1thousand,

U champion in SZ got time come back to bong this 'Xiao Ya Xuan' MILF or not? :D Also, touch down only u got 'engagment' liao? Dun want to brand u as another number collector leh? U sure u got time? :D

1thousand
25-07-2009, 02:58 AM
Bro 1thousand,

U champion in SZ got time come back to bong this 'Xiao Ya Xuan' MILF or not? :D Also, touch down only u got 'engagment' liao? Dun want to brand u as another number collector leh? U sure u got time? :D

haha... Dont say i buay steady hor! I come back to meet u guys bro & la kopi... & 顺便 report to new reservist camp & defer my in-camp.. hahaha...
Once touch-down diedie must call for booking... anyway from airport to office,sure bypass GL...

Peter8
25-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Thanks Bro janet.gunn & Bro Titsman for giving me Qin Qin's contact. Already tried her last week but sorry for the late FR as it was not convenient for me to post during my works & at home,but still managed to post it quickly when my OC was not around today.:p
Made appointment with her during lunchtime.While waiting there,saw a voluptuous lady with tight T shirt & jean walking toward me & I was thinking,WOW! this is the lady I want! From near, I could see that she really looks like Elva Hsiao but I think Qin Qin's look is even better(no offence to the real Elva Hsiao's fans).She then brought me to a room which cost me only $10,though its quality was not bad(may be I was the first customer of that day) & the room has ceiling & side mirrors.While walking up the stair together, I already started to caress her butt.We bath together after I strip her clothing piece by piece.
My assessment of her is as follow:

Face : 7.5/10
Body : 8/10 (In good poportion with nice ass)
Boobs: 8/10(about 34D,quite soft but not sagging with nice shape)
BBBJ : 9/10 (She started by hugging me on top of me,using her boobs to caress my body & my little brother,then engulf my whole gun.WOW! SO SHIOK! untill I nearly shot out).
FJ : 8/10 (Seems she enjoy our love making very much,only in one missionary position,haha,my usual style of hugging her tight tight until I shot out).
Painting: No, she does not like.
Frenching:Yes,for me.But she warned you first that she is a smoker.
Fingering:Yes,when I tried to stop awhile during FJ,she guide my finger to her love-hole to finger-fuck her & it was so wet!!!
GFE :9/10 for me. She talks very softly,even put on socks for you.
Damage:$60/1/1(excl room,but CD is provided). She even gave me a good 15 mins of massage(I am not sure she services other bro in the same way) after our FJ until I asked her not to be so tire.I asked her to lay down with me hugging each other while I caress her big boobs & butt until time out.
RTF :Yes,Yes,Yes! Really worth the money spent.She is really a GEM!

I have up 5 points each for bro janet.gunn & bro Titsman.Appreciate you can return favour too...Thanks!:)

Peter8
25-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Thanks Bro janet.gunn & Bro Titsman for giving me Qin Qin's contact. Already tried her last week but sorry for the late FR as it was not convenient for me to post during my works & at home,but still managed to post it quickly when my OC was not around today.:p
Made appointment with her during lunchtime.While waiting there,saw a voluptuous lady with tight T shirt & jean walking toward me & I was thinking,WOW! this is the lady I want! From near, I could see that she really looks like Elva Hsiao but I think Qin Qin's look is even better(no offence to the real Elva Hsiao's fans).She then brought me to a room which cost me only $10,though its quality was not bad(may be I was the first customer of that day) & the room has ceiling & side mirrors.While walking up the stair together, I already started to caress her butt.We bath together after I strip her clothing piece by piece.
My assessment of her is as follow:

BBBJ : 9/10 (She started by hugging me on top of me,using her boobs to caress my body & my little brother,then engulf my whole gun.WOW! SO SHIOK! untill I nearly shot out).
FJ : 8/10 (Seems she enjoy our love making very much,only in one missionary position,haha,my usual style of hugging her tight tight until I shot out).
Painting: No, she does not like.
Frenching:Yes,for me.But she warned you first that she is a smoker.
Fingering:Yes,when I tried to stop awhile during FJ,she guide my finger to her love-hole to finger-fuck her & it was so wet!!!
GFE :9/10 for me. She talks very softly,even put on socks for you.
Damage:$60/1/1(excl room,but CD is provided). She even gave me a good 15 mins of massage(I am not sure she services other bro in the same way) after our FJ until I asked her not to be so tire.I asked her to lay down with me hugging each other while I caress her big boobs & butt until time out.

I have up 5 points each for bro janet.gunn & bro Titsman.Appreciate you can return favour too...Thanks!:)

1thousand
25-07-2009, 06:51 PM
She then brought me to a room which cost me only $10,though its quality was not bad(may be I was the first customer of that day) & the room has ceiling & side mirrors.While walking up the stair together, I already started to caress her butt.We bath together after I strip her clothing piece by piece.

Damage:$60/1/1(excl room,but CD is provided). :)

At GL L18,H81 got room with all mirrors on walls & ceiling. If u are a member on $20/2hr,if not $30/2hr.
i always take 2 hrs, got ample time to wash-up & relax... dont need to rush mah...

L8 H81,the 1st hotel (not @ the junction one), they have theme room.. very speacial embience... Got 7 type.... for member $20/2hr, Non-member $30/2hr.
If u have the time time to spare, go for theme room... Sure song like hell...

1thousand
25-07-2009, 09:48 PM
Bro 1thousand,

bro.. quick quick.. Pm me Xiao Ya Xuan's ctc. Once i touch-down, wanna load off before i kena load off by my boss... hahaha.. Thanks

rider
25-07-2009, 10:01 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi bro, can you share the contact with me? thanks

Ashgrove6
26-07-2009, 02:32 PM
Date of Encounter 20th July 2009

Thanks to Bro janet.gunn for sharing Qin Qin’s contact. Booked on Sunday for 1st blood on Mon. Reach live firing area then SMS her room #. She very prompt & came within 5 mins. Gave me a hug even I 1st timer with her. Next she strip down leaving only panties so I asked “what’s the hurry, you have another appt later?” She say nope but I looked so horny, she tot I wanted it immediate. Light up two cigs & passed her one. TCSS for a while as my hands played her beautiful sculptured breast.

Next to bathroom for shower but a bit disappointed. Just rinse me & washed my didi. No tits massage nor BJ in bathroom. Maybe should educate her during next visit. Back to bed action where she started with bbbj which was quite high standard. I also autoroam her mei mei but can’t make her wet. After 10 mins of BJ, I felt I was going to shoot so quickly asked her to stop. Flip her around & painted her. Now her juice was flowing. Mixed with my saliva, I slowly inset my finger into her semi wet pussy while my tongue was flickering her clit. She was moaning Agh agh, started to twist her bum left & right. A few more mins, she was pushing her pussy onto my finger so I lick faster & faster & made her cum. Her turn to suck my dick until hard, capped then quickly insert. Pump her in missionary but today didi let me down. Only 3 quarter erect so how to eject? After 10 mins, I gave up and asked her to BJ me instead. I must say her BJ is good. Got my didi up again in seconds but I asked her to continue sucking since it really good feeling & my didi also very stiff now. Next I felt myself cuming & she also realized that & increase her speed. I let go & shot my load into her mouth but Qin Qin would not let go. She continued sucking until I have to push her head away. Awesome BBBJ & CIM.

Looks – (7/10) She looked mixed blood. Very cheerful & playful substance. Only downside is her teeth which is not too perfect.

Bod – from waist upwards (8.5/10) Nice slim waist with beautiful tits and just perfect nipples for sucking. From waist down – (5/10) bum a bit out of shape, excess meat on thighs. Somehow her skin on top is better then the bottom half.

Pussy – (7/10) Pussy is neatly trimmed V-shaped like those porn actress. Without smell. Not too much loose skin which it perfect for painting. She loves to be painted and will thrash wildly when she is cuming. Smelt like what a pussy should smell. No odor

BBBJ – (8/10) I would say her forte is BJ. Good suction, licking etc. Me not easy to CIM but she did it.

FJ – (7/10) Responsive & proactive. Very encouraging although I only 3 quarter erect. Can’t elaborate more as I could not make her shiok.

GFE – 9/10 Very service orientated and patient. Try her & you will understand.

RTF – Yes, after my session with Bing Er

lemon3_tea
26-07-2009, 03:28 PM
Thanks Bro janet.gunn for the ctc, up her on Wednesday after SMS her and asked me to meet her at L2x. FYI, she not willing to venture our of GL area if you don't drive

Overall a good bonk, she look abit auntie to me, but when she take off her cloths not bad, I think got b-C cup with a tatoo on her left boobs........

Look wise: 5/10

Service wise 90% not bad service

Her boobs are quite big, She used her nipple to massage my whole body and felt very shiok.

BBBJ: Wow, one of the best I have tried, but as I was tired from work, unable to tahan for long..

GFE: 6/10...as there was still time gave me massage while TCSS.

RTF: mabye, try others gems 1st..

Just a simple FR as I'm not good in writting, and up my point if you like it :)

LoveLove08
26-07-2009, 05:46 PM
rtf again to Qin Qin ....

when she smile , look more like Elva...as her eye will be just like a straight line....she is a bit cool but nice when U know her better....

as usual, bath and let her service my parts.....her BJ is really shiok...when I rtf on that day, the weather was hot....therefore not much mood....but when she start to do it...it is like cloud nine...almost shoot out...but manage to stop her and finger her....

WET WET WET, i have to use toilet paper to clean it...and the paper was damp lor....trying her missionary and cowboy....squeering and sucking her boobs at the same time...until she moans abit shiok and I shoot out in my rain coat...

rtf again? can't find any reason not to go back...the feeling damn shiok...like xxxxing a celebrity and at the same time worrying that paparazi will come in...haha...

bigwish
27-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Thank to TS for QQ contact. Met her last fri during noon and had a wonderful session with her. Actually wanted to have a 2 hrs session with her but she said she is worry staying in the room for too long because of the recent raids going around GL. Overall i would say the service is good. The minus pt is her smoke smell in her mouth, can smell it when frenching. Maybe TS ps let her know to have a mint sweet or rinse her mouth after smoke. Also maybe bcoz i am not a smoker. Below is the stat report...

Name : Qin Qin
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 9/10
Boob : 8/10 Handful with tatto on right.
Frenching : Yes
Fingering : Yes
Pussy Lick : Yes
CIM : Yes
FJ : 7/10
Moaning : 7/10
Service : 8/10
Value for $ : 8/10
RTF : Yes.

sexy.sammyboy
27-07-2009, 11:53 AM
Hi Bro, can share Elva's number ...? which area hotel she prefer ...?

Thanks!

ben xing
28-07-2009, 01:45 PM
thanx to TS for the contact

janet.gunn
28-07-2009, 11:48 PM
Thanks Bro janet.gunn & Bro Titsman for giving me Qin Qin's contact... ,WOW! this is the lady I want! From near, I could see that she really looks like Elva Hsiao but I think Qin Qin's look is even better(no offence to the real Elva Hsiao's fans).....My assessment of her is as follow:

:D, another SEXtisfied bro. Already Up u for yr juicy tyrst.

kirakira
28-07-2009, 11:54 PM
bro PM no. ! would like to try this elva babe. thumps up.

janet.gunn
28-07-2009, 11:57 PM
Date of Encounter 20th July 2009

Thanks to Bro janet.gunn for sharing Qin Qin’s contact. Booked on Sunday for 1st blood on Mon. Back to bed action where she started with bbbj which was quite high standard. Awesome BBBJ & CIM.

Looks – (7/10) She looked mixed blood. Very cheerful & playful substance. Only downside is her teeth which is not too perfect.

Bod – from waist upwards (8.5/10) Nice slim waist with beautiful tits and just perfect nipples for sucking. BBBJ – (8/10) I would say her forte is BJ. Good suction, licking etc. Me not easy to CIM but she did it.

FJ – (7/10) Responsive & proactive. Very encouraging although I only 3 quarter erect. Can’t elaborate more as I could not make her shiok.

GFE – 9/10 Very service orientated and patient. Try her & you will understand.

Glad u enjoy her "Flute power"

janet.gunn
29-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Thank to TS for QQ contact. Met her last fri during noon and had a wonderful session with her....

Body : 7/10
Boob : 8/10 Handful with tatto on right.
Frenching : Yes
Fingering : Yes
Pussy Lick : Yes
CIM : Yes
FJ : 7/10
Moaning : 7/10
Service : 8/10
Value for $ : 8/10
RTF : Yes.

Thanks for yr FR, will Up yr pts once regain power.

desviper00
30-07-2009, 08:51 AM
hi bro... can sent me her ctc? thks:D

Titsman
30-07-2009, 10:12 PM
rtf again to Qin Qin ....

when she smile , look more like Elva...as her eye will be just like a straight line....she is a bit cool but nice when U know her better....

as usual, bath and let her service my parts.....her BJ is really shiok...when I rtf on that day, the weather was hot....therefore not much mood....but when she start to do it...it is like cloud nine...almost shoot out...but manage to stop her and finger her....

WET WET WET, i have to use toilet paper to clean it...and the paper was damp lor....trying her missionary and cowboy....squeering and sucking her boobs at the same time...until she moans abit shiok and I shoot out in my rain coat...

rtf again? can't find any reason not to go back...the feeling damn shiok...like xxxxing a celebrity and at the same time worrying that paparazi will come in...haha...

Wa..bro, ooks like u kenna her KC liao...but then again, after reading yr FR..I think I also need to RTF her soon:D...

dirtisgood
02-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Qin Qin is a very nice lady, good service but was rushing me, don't know why. Maybe double-booked. Big neh neh, good bbbj.

Looks: 6/10 (bigger, older Elva la)
Body : 6/10
BBBJ : 9/10 (BAGUS)
Boob : 9/10 (BIGGGG)
FJ : 7/10 (Shiok)
Service : 9/10 (nice nice nice)
RTF : Maybe.

1thousand
02-08-2009, 10:11 PM
COMING COMING...My FR coming liao... but only after 7thAug... TS pls tell QQ must wait for me... I in China Also cant Tahan...
Xiao Ya Xuan, I'm Coming...

janet.gunn
04-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Dear Bros,

janet.gunn
07-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Dear Bros,

Wow, juz got back & notice no more FRs leh? All the Bros who gotten the ctc did not share FR?

1thousand
09-08-2009, 12:06 AM
USING Bro. TS msg,
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"]Dear Bros,

bro, u havent PM me the ctc yet....

evo7_5
09-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks TS for the contacts.

Had a session iwth her abou 2 weeks back at her desired location.
She got the hotel mixed up as there were 2 in that area. nonetheless, when she arrived, she kept on apologising. Plus point.. hahha..

She really look like Elva, just that more meatier and bigger tits.
Anyway bath, start action. Had BJ. she really worked hard and before long I was pumping. Her tits were a handful and wonderful to suck!
Before long, I came and we TCSS a while and headed off. Paid and left a happy man.

:)

Underwear
09-08-2009, 10:52 AM
Can share ctc?

Wapol
09-08-2009, 11:03 AM
can i have ctc please thanks

reaperx
10-08-2009, 02:13 AM
bro can pass her ctc? thanks.

Terror198
10-08-2009, 12:38 PM
WAH.....................

Bro TS & 2IC like MIA liao.............

Ask for ctc to try this Elva Hsiao aka Qin Qin but wait until neck long long liao.......

Can some kind soul please let me have her ctc ? My didi still standing even after last night 2 shots.......

Bro TS & 2IC......wru ?

Titsman
10-08-2009, 11:35 PM

1thousand, when u do not get a reply on the ctc. It means U DO NOT QUALIFY so juz wait patiently & u might juz get it when u have proven yr worth! ALSO pls asked for ctc politely, TS & myself DUN OWN IT to you for giving you the ctc!!

Titsman
10-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Thanks TS for the contacts.

Had a session iwth her abou 2 weeks back at her desired location.
She got the hotel mixed up as there were 2 in that area. nonetheless, when she arrived, she kept on apologising. Plus point.. hahha..

She really look like Elva, just that more meatier and bigger tits.
Anyway bath, start action. Had BJ. she really worked hard and before long I was pumping. Her tits were a handful and wonderful to suck!
Before long, I came and we TCSS a while and headed off. Paid and left a happy man.

:)

Bro evo7, thanks for yr FR. Waited sometime for it.:D Up u & pls reciprocate,ok?

Titsman
10-08-2009, 11:41 PM
WAH.....................

Bro TS & 2IC like MIA liao.............

Ask for ctc to try this Elva Hsiao aka Qin Qin but wait until neck long long liao.......

Can some kind soul please let me have her ctc ? My didi still standing even after last night 2 shots.......

Bro TS & 2IC......wru ?

Check yr PM, was busy evaluating & reading yr other conquests mah..:D

Takumi_racer
11-08-2009, 12:06 AM
Thank u Titsman/janet.gunn for the contact some time ago.

Finally tried Qin Qin today, arrange for a 2 hrs session, she bring me to the hotel that has 3 big mirrors, so nice sia..

Her figure is good, facial & body complexion is smooth, especially her boobs, so soft & big, both my hands just can't bear to leave & i love sucking her nipples.. wow, while thinking back & writing it right now, i got another hardon liao..

After the SOP bath, ask me to lie down on the bed & catbath me.. She use her tongue to lick every part of my body, then move up to suck my nipples & use her boobs to massage me, i love the boobs massage, the feeling is wonderful.. One negative point i would like to highlight that her BBBJ is quite bad, i can't feel any suction at all, maybe is only me i'm not sure..

Anyway after she put on the CD for me, she get on top of me & did cowgal, after awhile, she say she want doggy, so i get up & she help me to insert my didi into her pussy & i would say i love this position also, coz can really feel the vaginal wall & allow me to pump her harder, then i ask her to lie down & did her on missionary, in a few mins time, change back to doggy, as i feel the urge, i increase my speed & shoot all my cum into the CD.

During the rest, she give me a short massage on my back. Ask me to flip over & start the foreplay again, this time i pump her more than 15 mins on the bed then to the massage chair then back to bed again but still couldn't cum. During the doggy, i can feel her pussy is so hot & watery that almost drive me insane that i pump her really damn hard & her moan almost drive me crazy, however i still didn't manage to cum then she HJ for me for another 20 mins but still couldn't cum, so at the end, didn't finish the 2nd shot. Good attitude of her, nvr show any unhappines, so wash up and leave.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 (I love her boobs & nipples so much)
BBBJ: 4/10 (Can't feel the suction)
CIM: Never try
COF/COB: Never try
HJ: 7/10
Painting: Never try
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes (She's really wet, i can feel the juice flowing out to my palm)
Massage: 6/10
Dmg: $100 for 2 shots
RTF: Maybe

janet.gunn
11-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Bro Titsman, already PM ctc to Bro 1thousand. Gave him special clearance although his pts does not qualify. He is a genuince cheogster & a gentleman(I hope? :D) He always plant his S'pore flag oversea,doing S'pore proud or shame most of the time. Need his compass when I go SZ.:D

Terror198
11-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Check yr PM, was busy evaluating & reading yr other conquests mah..:D

Bro,

Thanks, Got it liao.....also Upz U 1st hor... Hope U enjoyed reading my juicy FRs and I also hope this Qin Qin will give me the inspiration to write another looooooong & juicy FR. Cheers !

Also Thanks to Bro Janet.gunn for yr pm too !

janet.gunn
11-08-2009, 07:01 PM
Thank u Titsman/janet.gunn for the contact some time ago.

Her figure is good, facial & body complexion is smooth, especially her boobs, so soft & big, both my hands just can't bear to leave & i love sucking her nipples.. wow, while thinking back & writing it right now, i got another hardon liao..

.. i can feel her pussy is so hot & watery that almost drive me insane that i pump her really damn hard & her moan almost drive me crazy, however i still didn't manage to cum then she HJ for me for another 20 mins but still couldn't cum, so at the end, didn't finish the 2nd shot. Good attitude of her, nvr show any unhappines, so wash up and leave.

Hello Bro,

Juz spoken to QQ, she told me about u & said u "hen nen kang"-(Very good F--ker) because she is so drained by you that after the session with you, she is not working today to recuperate! :D She said your $$ really "pai tan"(Hard to earn) because she lost 1 day income after enjoying with you! She send her regards to you & says will not underestimate this "pang zi"(Fatty) next time u RTF! :D

Takumi_racer
11-08-2009, 10:22 PM
Hello Bro,

Juz spoken to QQ, she told me about u & said u "hen nen kang"-(Very good F--ker) because she is so drained by you that after the session with you, she is not working today to recuperate! :D She said your $$ really "pai tan"(Hard to earn) because she lost 1 day income after enjoying with you! She send her regards to you & says will not underestimate this "pang zi"(Fatty) next time u RTF! :D

haha, help me say pai seh to her, didn't mean to make her lost 1 day income becoz of me.. I miss her alot, will look for her once vitamin $ return & thank u for the contact once again :)

Titsman
12-08-2009, 02:54 PM
haha, help me say pai seh to her, didn't mean to make her lost 1 day income becoz of me.. I miss her alot, will look for her once vitamin $ return & thank u for the contact once again :)

:eek:..Bro Takumi, looks like need to learn some "Racing skills" from you since you can shag QQ out so much that she needs to recuperate!:D

king1404
12-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Bro Janet.gun please give pass her contact lei. Evla at this rate is WOW!!!

popiah
14-08-2009, 11:22 PM
hi all,

Wow.....a thread of my favourite Qin Qin is here....previously owned by bro simple2kee..

Anyway, RTF (xx times) of my long time favourite only days ago....Elva Hsiao...

She still one of the BEST OF the BEST...

Cheers to her and the new TS of this thread...helping her....as she told me you are VERY NICE guy...a REAL CHEONGSTER IN MAKING same as ME :D

signoff
FL Popiah

davexiong88
15-08-2009, 12:15 AM
Hi Bro,can i hv e ctc?Thanks a lot....

janet.gunn
15-08-2009, 01:50 AM
hi all,

Wow.....a thread of my favourite Qin Qin is here....previously owned by bro simple2kee..

Cheers to her and the new TS of this thread...helping her....as she told me you are VERY NICE guy...a REAL CHEONGSTER IN MAKING same as ME :D

signoff
FL PopiahBro popiah, thanks for dropping by my thread & yr kind words.. I reckon u have forgotten me liao..I am definitely a REAL CHEONGSTER but Not IN MAKING liao.. I am way passed that stage & more like into semi-retirement liao..Do u still catch up with members from Club25??;)

I juz helping QQ becos she is by far IMHO, the only gem which I consider consistently provide good svc at super value for $$..that is why she is also the only one that I ever started a thread to help promote after she asked me & consulted original TS, Bro S2K ..:o

Anyway, pls continue yr support for her as I guess she is one of the rare breed in her trade liao.

Titsman
17-08-2009, 11:40 AM
USING Bro. TS msg,
Dear Bros,

Just helping this FL who has a previous thread by Bro s2k, Qin Qin, 34D

Boobs: 8/10(Quite a perfect C & may even be D for some, with pink nipples)

simple2kee
17-08-2009, 09:24 PM
hi all,

signoff
FL Popiah

bro popiah, thanks for ur continual support. thanks to bro janet.gunn & Titsman for being helpful.

janet.gunn
18-08-2009, 10:39 AM
Dear Bros,

dirtisgood
19-08-2009, 12:09 AM
Pretty with heavy make-up, had 1 session with her. Enjoyed it but she was super-rushing for time. Maybe it was late and she wanna sleep, plus it was not a nearby hotel. Then I tried to rtf another time, set appt liao go down to her place at G to pick her up she say its dangerous don't want to go. I was pissed, fly me aeroplane! But now calm down le wanna rtf again, so for sure she is a good fxxx, given all her bad points.

Body: 7/10 (a little flab, tanned)
Boobs: 8/10(BIG and natural)
GFE: 5/10
RTF factor: want to,

Damage: 60/1/1 (+$20 tips for agreeing to venture to a further hotel)

Titsman
19-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Pretty with heavy make-up, had 1 session with her. Then I tried to rtf another time, set appt liao go down to her place at G to pick her up she say its dangerous don't want to go. I was pissed, fly me aeroplane! But now calm down le wanna rtf again, so for sure she is a good fxxx, given all her bad points.

Body: 7/10 (a little flab, tanned)
Boobs: 8/10(BIG and natural)
RTF factor: want to,

Damage: 60/1/1 (+$20 tips for agreeing to venture to a further hotel)Bro, hope you understand when QQ tell u 'it's dangerous', it meant there are ongoing raid and she probably got her informer telling her on the ground situation.
So dun be angry lah, you oso dun want she share the same fate as some of those past famous gem that kenna send back. Thus, look forward to your next RTF & I sure she will repay u shioskx2 one.

lkm23
20-08-2009, 01:30 AM
Thanks to bro janet.gunn and titsman for the QQ's contacts.

Asked Qin Qin for an hour "trial" session, she chop chop replied "好的帅哥!", I was thinking, WTH, didn't she say this is everyone else? ;)

FF>>, SG's bloody hot weather, so fast hand fast leg get a room and sms her the room number, *ding dong* she came within 5mins. Looking through the peep hole, WAH!!!! E.L.V.A. H.S.I.A.O. I should say 50% resemblance, but then, who cares? :P

Once in the room, she every efficient, drop blouse, drop bra, drop jeans, and jeezzzz..... she didnt wear any panties!!! :eek: A little thing suddenly popped up in salute...

Her figure is good, facial & body complexion is smooth and smells nice (but with a slight hint of smoker smell, but just very slight). And especially her boobs, big, soft and smooth, both my hands just barely be able to grab full. And that nice pink nipples and areola that begged to be sucked. Flashback of that nice pair of racks made me another hard on while writing.

After dropping all clothes, she went in to bath herself first, but never asked if I want to bathe together. Minus point here. Then my turn to wash up ALL BY MYSELF, sianz 1/2.

Well, dry clean clean, was a little tired, so asked her to soften my back and shoulders first. Not bad, good strength, even know how to use knees and elbows to perform the spider woman press. (elbows on my shoulders, knees on my thighs)

Then flip over and catbath me.. She use her tongue to lick every part of my body, then move up to suck my nipples & use her nipples to caress me, the feeling is so wonderful... and little one spring to life! She reached out and stroke it, and commented "你好大哦!", I was going to say DIU! Really meh? Trying to make me happy. :rolleyes:

Then south she goes, her BBBJ is power, I can feel the little head squealing with ecstasy when her mouth twirls over it, very steamy and shiok, nearly CIM into her, lucky I stopped and signaled her for penetration test.

She put on the CD for me, she get on top of me and did cowgal, but after a short while of gyration, she tired liao, so fast, no cowgal stamina, haha. Changed to doggy and bang her mad, she's getting so damn wet!!! It was so vigourous that the whole bed shifted by half a meter, lolz. Her ass is damn nice for doggy.

Changed to missionary, in out in out, and the 2 big buns also up down up down, the butterfly also go up and down (or is it not? cant see clearly, me big short-sighted w/o glasses), she closed her eyes, bit her lips and moaned softly, so damn steamy. Pump another 10mins still no cum, changed back to doggy and ram her at full speed for another 15mins. Her pussy was so damn wet and pick piak pick piak.

Still cant cum after the vigourous pumping, we both stop in sweating. She didn't give up, and she HJ me for another 5mins until I had a big big explosion. NBZ, nearly shot on my own face with a big load, she also exclaimed, "哇! 这么多精啊!" Cummed all over my chest and hands, heee....

With some spare time, she give me a short massage on my back. Quite soothing, especially after cumming. Good attitude of her, and she was so cute when kneeing on the bed. 5 mins before times up, she chop chop wear back all her clothes, we hug hug and leave happily.

Still can't forget the soft, round, smooth yet firm 34C..... yumyum.....

Name: QQ
Looks: 7/10 (really look a bit like a bustier and more mature version of 萧亚轩 :D)
Boobs: 34C (full, round and firm, but soft to squeeze and more than a handful, nice pink nipple and areola)
Body: 8/10 (a bit of tummy, but very nice boobs and ass *hint*)
Skin: Smooth and smells nice
Massage: 7/10 (ok lah)
Boobs Massage: didn't try
Fingering: tried a bit, slight resistance, lol
Frenching: didnt try
BBBJ: 10/10 (power!!! very good suction and "feel" on the head, nearly...)
FJ: 9/10 (TIGHT and WET)
Attitude: 7/10 (good, but a bit rushing)
Service: 7/10 (friendly and chatty type)
Damage: $60/+/+/+
RTF: YES, already missing the boobs

janet.gunn
20-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Thanks to bro janet.gunn and titsman for the QQ's contacts. *ding dong* she came within 5mins. Looking through the peep hole, WAH!!!! E.L.V.A. H.S.I.A.O. Once in the room, she every efficient, drop blouse, drop bra, drop jeans, and jeezzzz..... she didnt wear any panties!!! :eek: A little thing suddenly popped up in salute...

Her figure is good, facial & body complexion is smooth and smells nice (but with a slight hint of smoker smell, but just very slight). And especially her boobs, big, soft and smooth, both my hands just barely be able to grab full. And that nice pink nipples and areola that begged to be sucked. Flashback of that nice pair of racks made me another hard on while writing.

Then flip over and catbath me.. She use her tongue to lick every part of my body, then move up to suck my nipples & use her nipples to caress me, the feeling is so wonderful... and little one spring to life! She reached out and stroke it, and commented "你好大哦!", I was going to say DIU! Really meh? Trying to make me happy. :rolleyes:

Then south she goes, her BBBJ is power, I can feel the little head squealing with ecstasy when her mouth twirls over it, very steamy and shiok, nearly CIM into her, lucky I stopped and signaled her for penetration test.Changed to doggy and bang her mad, she's getting so damn wet!!! It was so vigourous that the whole bed shifted by half a meter, lolz. Her ass is damn nice for doggy.

Changed to missionary, in out in out, and the 2 big buns also up down up down, the butterfly also go up and down (or is it not? cant see clearly, me big short-sighted w/o glasses), she closed her eyes, bit her lips and moaned softly, so damn steamy. Pump another 10mins still no cum, changed back to doggy and ram her at full speed for another 15mins. Her pussy was so damn wet and pick piak pick piak...until I had a big big explosion. NBZ, nearly shot on my own face with a big load, she also exclaimed, "哇! 这么多精啊!" Cummed all over my chest and hands, heee....

Still can't forget the soft, round, smooth yet firm 34C..... yumyum.....

Looks: 7/10 (really look a bit like a bustier and more mature version of 萧亚轩 :D)
Boobs: 34C (full, round and firm, but soft to squeeze and more than a handful, nice pink nipple and areola)
Body: 8/10 (a bit of tummy, but very nice boobs and ass *hint*)
Boobs Massage: didn't try
Fingering: tried a bit, slight resistance, lol
Attitude: 7/10 (good, but a bit rushing)
Service: 7/10 (friendly and chatty type)
RTF: YES, already missing the boobsBro, thank u for yr FR, read liao very steam..I also miss those boobs very much..Muz faster find opportunity to re-fondle those peaks liao.. Up u too. Appreciate you rtn favor & not forgeting my 2IC, Bro titsman too. :D

rider
20-08-2009, 06:41 PM
can i have her ctc, pls

janet.gunn
21-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Dear Bros,

max69pleasure
21-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Dear Bros,

Bro can pm her contact?

joyboy
21-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Hello bro,
Can share her ctc? thanks a lot!!:o

killerweapon
21-08-2009, 04:06 PM
hey bros can i have her number ctcs? thanks

shishio82
21-08-2009, 04:25 PM
get back to me bro! :P

Titsman
22-08-2009, 09:59 PM
USING Bro. TS msg,
Dear Bros,

yeahyeahboi
22-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Bro can pm mer her ctc. i wan to try her. thanks!!

soul4
22-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Hello bro,
Can share her ctc? thanks a lot!!

janet.gunn
24-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Hello bro,
Can share her ctc? thanks a lot!!

Bro soul4, check yr PM..& await yr FR.:D

song7788
24-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Bro, can pm me Elva's lookalike ctc? thanks vm.

janet.gunn
25-08-2009, 10:08 AM
Dear Bros,

Titsman
25-08-2009, 11:01 AM
It has been a while since I RTF QinQin... I actually RTF her more than 10 times liao, from 6months ago till recently yesterday... I just re-enact the FR scene of yesterday...

Got a call from QQ, say how come I so long didn't visit her, miss me..blah blah... So sperms went up the brain, fast hand fast leg speed down to meet her at the lovenest... Ding dong, welcome her with a good hug, woo~~~ can feel her boobs pressing onto my chest... Shiok sia... Waste no time either, quickly jumped onto bed...

As I look tired, she suggest she give me a massage to relax me first, Wow! so sweet!. So 一边TCSSing, 一边grabbing her 36D boobs, even with bra on, her boobs is such a sight to behold with a strategic rose on her enormous assets(those bros who bong her know what I meant), :D so enticing and inviting...

She tell me despite TS & myself helping her, seem like a lot of bros out there either have not patronise her or just number collectors and business is slow etc... :mad:

Soon my 2IC got a hardon and QQ notices it, she puts her hand on my 2IC, giving it a slow rub...一边rubbing, 一边fondling... Well, actions starts naturally and QQ started sucking me straight without hesitation... She really understands me, I love BBBJ & I switched on the TV, unhooked her bra, exposing her beautiful and BIG 34D assets... Then I started grabbing, fondling, playing & caressing her wonderful boobs ... while she is blowing, lurping, licking, tickling, stroking and rubbing my 2IC nonstop, going fast at times, and slow in precision sychronisation too.

.. 嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...Her moans gets louder each time she sucks her way down and up... Keeping her consistency on sucking, and SUDDENLY.... UUU....RRR....AAA....RRR.GGG...HHH.... I unloaded my 1st shot into her mouth without warning, :D!!! Clean up myself and QQ went to toilet to wash her mouth and clean up...

After she clean, came back to bed, hug and lie beside me, that feeling is 200% GFE, despite she is a bit MILF, she can really look very 'sai nang' when she display her little kitten kindda of look.

All these while I was autoroam her smooth & delicate asset & not long after, my 2IC marikita again..I suggested a breast fuck as I simply love those boobs of her... Placed my super-hard rod in between and off i go, pumping and thrusting at my pace, with her hands squeezing tight... She started her moaning..... 嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...Bao pei kwai dian(Baby..faster..).... 嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...right before me is a ELVA with a much more fantastic neh neh moaning away and I tell you if QQ is 10yrs younger, I will definitely asked her quit & be mine exclusively..then again she might not be in this trade too..haha...

Gradually picking up my speed for fear of room's times up, concentrate myself and pump faster.... OH..OOO...HHH....YY...EE..SS!!!, argh~~ unloaded my 2nd shot onto her boobs, necks and abit her face... heehee !! Solid fuck...
timing just right as the room telephone rang for time up, bathed, dressed, paid and left...

QinQin
Looks: 7.5/10 (I luv Elva resemble & QQ's body!!)
Boobs: 36D
Frenching: Depend on chemistry
BBBJ: 8/10 (I extra sensitive to her suction)
CIM: Yes for me
COB: Yes for me
Painting/Fingering: No, she don't like
FJ: 7.5/10 (I do not want did it this time but based on previous RTF, this dept consistently rank high!)
RTF: It's my 10+ time liao so what do you think?..
Service/Attitude: 11/10 (Whats more can i complain...? She has never had a bad FR or complain even when in her own thread by Bro S2K!)

DAMAGE: $120+tip /2 shots/exclude CD & room

lancer_sg
25-08-2009, 11:37 AM
wat is her contact?

lkm23
25-08-2009, 12:05 PM
It has been a while since I RTF QinQin... I actually RTF her more than 10 times liao, from 6months ago till recently yesterday... I just re-enact the FR scene of yesterday...

Got a call from QQ, say how come I so long didn't visit her, miss me..blah blah... So sperms went up the brain, fast hand fast leg speed down to meet her at the lovenest... Ding dong, welcome her with a good hug, woo~~~ can feel her boobs pressing onto my chest... Shiok sia... Waste no time either, quickly jumped onto bed...

As I look tired, she suggest she give me a massage to relax me first, Wow! so sweet!. So 一边TCSSing, 一边grabbing her 36D boobs, even with bra on, her boobs is such a sight to behold with a strategic rose on her enormous assets(those bros who bong her know what I meant), :D so enticing and inviting...

She tell me despite TS & myself helping her, seem like a lot of bros out there either have not patronise her or just number collectors and business is slow etc...

Soon my 2IC got a hardon and QQ notices it, she puts her hand on my 2IC, giving it a slow rub...一边rubbing, 一边fondling... Well, actions starts naturally and QQ started sucking me straight without hesitation... She really understands me, I love BBBJ & I switched on the TV, unhooked her bra, exposing her beautiful and BIG 34D assets... Then I started grabbing, fondling, playing & caressing her wonderful boobs ... while she is blowing, lurping, licking, tickling, stroking and rubbing my 2IC nonstop, going fast at times, and slow in precision sychronisation too.

.. 嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...Her moans gets louder each time she sucks her way down and up... Keeping her consistency on sucking, and SUDDENLY.... UUU....RRR....AAA....RRR.GGG...HHH.... I unloaded my 1st shot into her mouth without warning, :D!!! Clean up myself and QQ went to toilet to wash her mouth and clean up...

After she clean, came back to bed, hug and lie beside me, that feeling is 200% GFE, despite she is a bit MILF, she can really look very 'sai nang' when she display her little kitten kindda of look.

All these while I was autoroam her smooth & delicate asset & not long after, my 2IC marikita again..I suggested a breast fuck as I simply love those boobs of her... Placed my super-hard rod in between and off i go, pumping and thrusting at my pace, with her hands squeezing tight... She started her moaning..... 嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...Bao pei kwai dian(Baby..faster..).... 嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...嗯...right before me is a ELVA with a much more fantastic neh neh moaning away and I tell you if QQ is 10yrs younger, I will definitely asked her quit & be mine exclusively..then again she might not be in this trade too..haha...

Gradually picking up my speed for fear of room's times up, concentrate myself and pump faster.... OH..OOO...HHH....YY...EE..SS!!!, argh~~ unloaded my 2nd shot onto her boobs, necks and abit her face... heehee !! Solid fuck...
timing just right as the room telephone rang for time up, bathed, dressed, paid and left...

Wah....read liao hardon man. :D

Have already RTLB QQ a few times liao. The boobs is really really really......unforgetable. ;)

Too bad cant upz u again. But thumbs up for the FR!

QQ's got a great pair of boobs and body, and not to mention great GFE feel! Really teh me until cannot tahan.

niftyangel
25-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Hi, may i have her contact ..thx in advance

Titsman
25-08-2009, 02:14 PM

Have already RTLB QQ a few times liao. The boobs is really really really......unforgetable. ;)

QQ's got a great pair of boobs and body, and not to mention great GFE feel! Really teh me until cannot tahan.Bro Ikm23, no need lah..juz continue to support QQ with yr RTF can liao.
I tell you honestly, I also have a HARDON while writing the FR & kept reminscing the whole experience..:D

No joke..she is really a gem which I will greatly miss when she leave our shore....

janet.gunn
26-08-2009, 01:57 AM

QQ's got a great pair of boobs and body, and not to mention great GFE feel! Really teh me until cannot tahan.Wow..2IC titsman, I read your FR liao oso HARD-ON..muz quickly find time to RTF her liao...those breasts..slurp...slurps..

janet.gunn
26-08-2009, 10:58 AM
To all those that DOES NOT 1) ask or request politely OR 2) have the sufficient pts nor any FR to prove your credibility. PLEASE DO NOT PM me as you are wasting my time as I WILL NOT reply to your request.

Please beef up your portfolio & should you still want QQ's ctc then, I may reconsider your request provided QQ is still around! Thank you & I seek your understanding on this stand for the greater good of all F--kers in SBF. (me included) :D

alansmith
26-08-2009, 10:59 AM
wat her number? thNK

lusty
26-08-2009, 11:23 AM
wat her number? thNK

Keke TS u gt a non-compliant reply in less than a minute. Really appreciate yr hard work here & will drop by for QQ asap...many thx & best wishes!

snake6878
26-08-2009, 11:37 AM
hi bro TS care to share the contact thanks

lkm23
26-08-2009, 12:19 PM
Was at office working until damn TL, feeling sibei sianz, so load up SB forum and aha, load up QQ's thread, and was reading brother titsman's FR again, mind ran wild and didi grew bulging. :p Then came DI-DI, a sms came, it's from QQ, asking me if I had my lunch, so TCSS a bit on sms. Say miss me wor, damn KC sia. So chop chop cleared some work and sneak out.

Reached, then sms her the room, bling! She appeared <5mins. Black blouse and black tight pants, and those almost bursting out assets, steam steam. Hug her tight and strip her piece by piece. Fast hand fast leg wash up and jumped into bed.

Without further a do, she catbath me all over like a hungry kitten. Her big boobies and body smells damn nice. Super fast and furious was the BBBJ, damn shiok until nearly burst. At a blink of an eye, a 002 helmet was worn, "好硬哦! 插死我吧!" QQ was extremely extremely horny, haha.

Starting with cowgal, the 2 big C-cups oscillating and swinging all up and down as she goes up and down, left and right and round about. "啊...啊...嗯...嗯...嗯.......嗯........癢....哦........... 哦.................." She enjoyed more than I do man, lolz.

Changed a few positions and pumped her to cloud 9, she was dripping wet!!! Then I smelled a slightly "musky" smell. :eek: Orh.... now I know why she's so horny. Her aunty must be coming soon. ;)

Pumped for 30mins me still no cum, but QQ must have came a number of times liao. Too shack liao I collapsed to the bed, QQ didnt give up, start to FnF HJ. I stretch my hands and wanted to squeeze her neh neh, she grabbed my hands, I tot siao liao, she don't like? :confused:

No no NO!!!! She grabbed my hands and pushed it down to her pussy, OMG, still dripping wet! I fingered her furiously as she squeezed the milk out of me to ecstasy. We both collapsed after a few mins, it was helluva fun.

Looks: 7/10 (my lovely 萧亚轩)
Boobs: 34C+ (full, round and firm, yet soft to squeeze, nice little pink nipples and areola)
Body: 8/10 (a bit of tummy and a very nice round ass)
Boobs Massage: ^_^
Fingering: ^_^
Attitude: 8/10
Service: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 very the KC (@@);;;
RTF: BOOBS.... Another satisfied RTF accomplished

ps: PLS DO NOT PM me for her number. Respect the TS, bro janet.gunn and titsman.

Titsman
26-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Keke TS u gt a non-compliant reply in less than a minute. Really appreciate yr hard work here & will drop by for QQ asap...many thx & best wishes!Really GIVE UP on this kind of illiterate or are they blind?? Would have zap them if I am not so kind!!

Titsman
26-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Was at office working until damn TL, feeling sibei sianz, so load up SB forum and aha, load up QQ's thread, and was reading brother titsman's FR again, mind ran wild and didi grew bulging. :p ........
GFE: 8/10 very the KC (@@);;;
RTF: BOOBS.... Another satisfied RTF accomplished

ps: PLS DO NOT PM me for her number. Respect the TS, bro janet.gunn and titsman.Bro, yr FR oso damn steamy! Read liao I oso ba tahan, juz sms QQ but she still in school...maybe later will be my RTF FR part 2 liao..:D

somdej
01-09-2009, 01:07 AM
Dear TS,

Thanks for the contact,tried her some time back and the feeling is wonderful.

So nice to have elva look a like to bonk.Tcss for awhile then ask her to go to hotel, no bath for me as usual, after bath i aske her not to strip first, slowly remove clothes piece by piece, french her like no tomorrow and finger her until she cannot tahan cum all over my hand, started painting all over my body and then BBBJ for me, Long time no BBBJ for me liao.Her Blow job really out of this world, as she BBBJ for me i suck her pussy until she cannot. i cum in her mouth after that.

Then she went to toliet to wash up, i attacked her in the toliet and suck her tits and pussy, till she cum again, quickly carried her to bed, at the bed she BBBJ for me again, i sucked her pussy until the juices and my saliva flowed all over the bed sheet, after that she cap me then we started with the cowgirl. The cowgirl lasted very long and she cum at least 2 times.As i have not yet cum laid her down and did pushing the cart for around 20 mins then finish of by missionary, wash up and she started her massage, she say she must rest for at least a day before have the energy to take up other bros here.I am too powerful she says. We left the hotel room both sextisfied.

Face 7/10 (i like her milf face, when she shiok that time looks like you are bonking Boa and Elva)
Boobs: 10/10 Pinkish i love the flowery tatoo
Body: 7/10 (nice body and butt for a women of her age)
Fingering: Yes (Till she cum many times)
69: yes i love it.
CIM: Yes
Frenching: Yes i like it as i also a smoker.French like no tomorrow
FJ: 8/10 (very watery and juicy cunt, lots of water)
Boobs Massage Shiok
Massage: Shiok
Cow girl: I am a lover for cow girl
Missionary: Bonk her in this position, till she cannot tahan keep screaming for mercy.

Damage : 2 and half hrs (Total damage 200 + 30 hotel + Condom + Taxi fare)

Left a happy and satisfied man, her KC feeling very strong
RTF: Definitely YES For many many more times to come, wait for me i am coming again.

philipie
01-09-2009, 05:55 AM
Thanks TS for the contacts.Manage to get her on a wet sunday afternoon.Contacted her and she brought me to a place where the rooms are cheaper.First look,resembles Elva at certain angles,mostly the eyes.
Below is my FR

Face 8/10 (Looks like Elva)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Nice boobs but don't like the tattoo)
Body: 7/10 (nice body,Looks good from behind when doing doggy)
BBBJ: 8/10(Sensual and lots of tounge on the head)
Fingering: Never try
Painting: Never try
Frenching: Never try
FJ: 7/10
Massage: 8/10 (the kind i like)
Damage: 60+tips

Overall a normal session.Friendly and chatty.Her massage after the bonk to me was pretty good as it was the kind i like.Relaxing.
Thks TS for the contact.
upz you :)

janet.gunn
01-09-2009, 03:59 PM
Dear Bros,

For ctc, please PM me or Bro Titsman. Criteria is 50 points or power 1 with FR posted... we may tighten or loosen this based on individual cases..[/QUOTE]

janet.gunn
01-09-2009, 04:03 PM
To Bros who have or given ctcs to QQ, please patronise her & provide a FR as she told me there was no 'visitor' for the whole week I was outstationed. Hence, do give her your support leh...:(

tiewdarr
01-09-2009, 04:24 PM
First of all a big big thanks to TS for sharing such a gem! What a fantastic beauty to F! ( definately she 's my cup of tea...Bingo!:D )

Have a session with QQ few weeks ago. Msg her the room number soon after i checked in. From the window saw she walked towards the main lobby...i know i am getting the right choice already..hehe :D

She looks more like Zhang BoZhi to me, especially under dim light. Shiok....can u imagine bonking Zhang Bozhi or Elva at the same time?

Anyway, not going to the detail. Below is the summary:

Face: 8.5/10 (my cup of tea)
Boobs: 7.5/10 ( i like the tatoo )
RTF: a big "Yes"

Again thank you TS for the sharing.

laogold
01-09-2009, 05:00 PM
Hi Bro TS, appreciate you can share her ctc, kum siah many many

CheongSua
01-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Thanks TS for sharing contact.

Just contacted her for time tomorrow. Really excited to meet her after reading all the rave reviews.

She can really KC, even on the phone haven meet can TCSS liao. Buay tahan lol!

lusty
02-09-2009, 12:00 AM
Tried QiQi this noon and i the 1st person at 11am to hook her up! She was very punctual, so much so that she surprised me in the midst of my poopoo...opened the door to find oh yes Elva lookalike with a warm lovely smile to brighten up my day. Her smile is very infectious, those sunshine type that will make u forgive her in an instant & forget abt all yr worries.

I like her approach as she doesn't attempt 2 sit down 1st & tcss awhile (i don't like tt)...she does it all while we're stripping and hugging & caressing each other, all with her megawatt cannot see her eye smile. Off came her bra her melons r so big i tot it was bigger than her head. (it may be) coz i noticed her head is actually very small wahaha...

I love her tempo & the way she toks in overall...she is the very steady & nt time watching type, almost abit slaggay & slurring in her speech & i find it very sexy. Her catbath & bbbj was mindblowing, with what i felt was her pacing the key to her oh so enjoyable foreplay. It was slow & full of contact like a snake sliding slowly & smoothly ard u!

There was a cute part where she asked for permission to pick up the phone in midst of bj-in. Then she was hissing so sexily to her galfren (other side was so loud i can hear) while carrying on kissing & licking on my shaft. Almost wanted to cim her then

Throughout the FJ she was consistently wet & requires no additional artificial flavoring. She's a natural horny & juicy lady! Genuine sound effect, & doesn't rush u at all. After tt go cleanse ourselves & got follow up on a decent message too! what a bonus. Then i realized that she can chat big time! I just lie face down & relax while she goes abt messaging me while her sweet & smooth voice just rattle on non stop.

All in all a very value for money bonk. She's more the lady type with vavavoom body type, those looking for syts be prepared for a change. I'm a syt lover myself but this was a refreshing change. Highly recommended!

look: 6.5/10 yah, look like Elva
figure: 6.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 big with pink nipple
BBBJ: 9/10 mindblowing
FJ: 8/10 genuine & wet
frenching: didn't try

finger
02-09-2009, 03:33 AM
bro can giuvr me elva no

Titsman
02-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Dear TS,

Thanks for the contact,tried her some time back and the feeling is wonderful.

So nice to have elva look a like to bonk....Left a happy and satisfied man, her KC feeling very strong
RTF: Definitely YES For many many more times to come, wait for me i am coming again.
Glad you enjoy her session...I also a very satisfied man everytime I visit her..haha..Thanks TS for the contacts.Manage to get her on a wet sunday afternoon.Contacted her and she brought me to a place where the rooms are cheaper.First look,resembles Elva at certain angles,mostly the eyes...
Bro philipie, you are such a gentle-man...Tried QiQi this noon and i the 1st person at 11am to hook her up! She was very punctual, so much so that she surprised me in the midst of my poopoo...opened the door to find oh yes Elva lookalike with a warm lovely smile to brighten up my day. Her smile is very infectious, those sunshine type that will make u forgive her in an instant & forget abt all yr worries...
All in all a very value for money bonk. She's more the lady type with vavavoom body type, those looking for syts be prepared for a change. I'm a syt lover myself but this was a refreshing change. Highly recommended!
Never know her smile so attractive..perhaps I am too preoccupied with her boobs. :D

Terry
03-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Thanks to Bro Titsman for the contact. Immediately sms her for an afternoon slot and she responded immediately with time and location.

She indeed looks like Elva. Her beautiful smile sure melt every man heart and sigthing of her boobs sure make your 2IC standup for SG. With all the positive FR, I don't think necessary to describe more than to give my personal rating

Face 7/10 (You can easily imagine bonking Elva...very shiok)
Boobs: 10/10 (Pinkish nipples & big areola which I love it)
Body: 7/10 (well kept body for a women of her age)
Fingering: No (too busy with her boobs..ha ha)
BBBJ: 8/10 (A must try..she is very good)
CIM: didn't try...I have to stop her several times
Frenching: Yes...but warn all Bros if you are not smoker you wouldnt like it
FJ: 8/10 (lots of juice and tight)
Boobs Massage: Wonder experience
Massage: 7/10 (give a good massage after bonking)
Missionary: Only Bonk her in this position because I enjoy looking at Elva face when bonking...hee hee
Overall: A MUST TRY

Thanks again to Bro Titsman for the contact

janet.gunn
03-09-2009, 03:21 PM
Thanks to Bro Titsman for the contact. Immediately sms her for an afternoon slot and she responded immediately with time and location.

She indeed looks like Elva. Her beautiful smile sure melt every man heart and sigthing of her boobs sure make your 2IC standup for SG. With all the positive FR, I don't think necessary to describe more than to give my personal rating

Face 7/10 (You can easily imagine bonking Elva...very shiok)
Boobs: 10/10 (Pinkish nipples & big areola which I love it)
Body: 7/10 (well kept body for a women of her age)
Fingering: No (too busy with her boobs..ha ha)
BBBJ: 8/10 (A must try..she is very good)
CIM: didn't try...I have to stop her several times
Frenching: Yes...but warn all Bros if you are not smoker you wouldnt like it
FJ: 8/10 (lots of juice and tight)
Boobs Massage: Wonder experience
Massage: 7/10 (give a good massage after bonking)
Missionary: Only Bonk her in this position because I enjoy looking at Elva face when bonking...hee hee
Overall: A MUST TRY

Thanks again to Bro Titsman for the contact

Bro, glad u enjoy her consistently good svc. Up u so that u can get out of moderation.

janet.gunn
03-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Dear Bros,

Titsman
03-09-2009, 03:43 PM
bro can giuvr me elva no

Hello, TS dun own u the ctc & u dun qualify too.

jacksonjack88
03-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Bro, I just joined the forum. Would like to give my first FR on this gem. Can I have her contact please?

Terry
03-09-2009, 04:05 PM
Bro, glad u enjoy her consistently good svc. Up u so that u can get out of moderation.

Thank you very much Bro...

Terry
04-09-2009, 10:14 AM
I got Bros PM me for her contact.....sorry I can't give.......please ask directly from Bro janet.gunn or Bro Titsman if you meet their criteria

janet.gunn
04-09-2009, 11:13 AM
I got Bros PM me for her contact.....sorry I can't give.......please ask directly from Bro janet.gunn or Bro Titsman if you meet their criteria Ya..good that u know tis unwritten rule. Those who ask all around for ctc are PLAIN RUDE & inconsiderate by endangering QQ to AV!!! Glad I didn't Up u for nothing. :D

janet.gunn
04-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Dear Bros,

Titsman
04-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Ya..good that u know tis unwritten rule. Those who ask all around for ctc are PLAIN RUDE & inconderate by endangering QQ to AV!!! Glad I didn't Up u for nothing. :D

NOT ONLY RUDE, F-xking INCONSIDERATE & SELFISH, never tot of if QQ got caught no more Value for $$ bong liao!!

Gixxer75
04-09-2009, 03:14 PM
First of all Thanks Bro Janet Gunn for QQ contact,here is my short FR on her

Face :7/10( she looks abit like Elva )
Boobs:8.5/10 (I love big boobs at least c to d cup)
BBBj:8/10
FJ:8/10(change to many patterns)
Service:10/10 ( Give me massage after FJ)
RTF:Yes
This gem is really value for money !!!

snake6878
04-09-2009, 05:30 PM

Lustro
04-09-2009, 06:15 PM
Just came back from a session with QQ. Wow, really lookalike from the left side view sia. all you pervs should start lining up to fufill your celeb bonk fantasies. seems like she's a busy girl sia. sms keep coming in. one of those is our dear J.G lo. but thanks to him, i had a real good look for her giggling,smiling sweetly while she reply his sms. if not i'll appear weird if she knows i oggling at her. lolx.

for a moment under the dim lights, it felt as if elva is really there barely covering herself with a limp piece of towel, wet hair and slender legs. fwah. instant hardon.she noticed it and crawl over to my side of the bed.will not include details. simply got Owned by her twice in 30mins. now abit sore below,i am weak now sia.haha. gosh, i liked elva's songs alot lo. next time i can't help but get perv thoughts when hearing her sing liao. :rolleyes:

FR on QinQin:
Looks: 8/10 (even if she dont have celeb face,her smile alone is enough to hook you away. :D)
Body: 6/10 (only place not good is her thighs ba,showing signs of age)
Boobs: 7/10 (C cupper,soft and pinkish)
HJ: 6/10 (uses fingers instead of hands holding it whole.felt weird but nice?)
BBBJ: 8/10 (small mouth,tight lips.need say more?)
FJ: - (retired,not a player anymore,sorry)
Massage: 7/10 (skillfully done.among one of the best i had from a prc)
GFE: 9/10. (careful ah. when she starts talking & end all her words with her smile while looking at you. you'll be hooked away by that smile anytime!:eek:)
RTF?: yeshhh!!! can't get that smile & smell of her hair out of my mind. OMG! i think i am hooked? didnt realised it till i type that out. help!!. :(

janet.gunn
04-09-2009, 09:06 PM

Bro, although u do not qualify in the strictest sense but you seem like those sincere type(get ctc, bong, take care of the FL & write FR). So check yr PM:D

Titsman
04-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Just came back from a session with QQ. Wow, really lookalike from the left side view sia. all you pervs should start lining up to fufill your celeb bonk fantasies. seems like she's a busy girl sia. sms keep coming in.
for a moment under the dim lights, it felt as if elva is really there barely covering herself with a limp piece of towel, wet hair and slender legs. fwah. instant hardon...

FR on QinQin:
Looks: 8/10 (even if she dont have celeb face,her smile alone is enough to hook you away. :D)
Boobs: 7/10 (C cupper,soft and pinkish)
HJ: 6/10 (uses fingers instead of hands holding it whole.felt weird but nice?)
BBBJ: 8/10 (small mouth,tight lips.need say more?)
FJ: - (retired,not a player anymore,sorry)
Massage: 7/10 (skillfully done.among one of the best i had from a prc)
GFE: 9/10. (careful ah. when she starts talking & end all her words with her smile while looking at you. you'll be hooked away by that smile anytime!:eek:)
RTF?: yeshhh!!! can't get that smile & smell of her hair out of my mind. OMG! i think i am hooked? didnt realised it till i type that out. help!!. :(Hahaha..Bro Lustro, seem like you are her latest Megawatt Smile fan..for me, it's still her Megawatt BOOBS, Pink nipples & super solid Service Quality..hardon just thinking about it! :D

spheris69
04-09-2009, 09:29 PM
looks like she is a gem. bro, if u dun mind to count me in......
as i'm new and seldom in the site...perhaps can share her ctc...?

thnx bro

janet.gunn
05-09-2009, 12:40 AM
Dear Bros,

wilang
05-09-2009, 03:09 AM
bros... please pm me her contact...... thanksx

kk29siao
05-09-2009, 03:31 AM
bro pls pm me her contact....thank

notenough
05-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Thanks to bro janet.gunn and titsman for the QQ's contacts. Finally managed to book a slot with her yesterday, actually have been aiming for her for quite some time because of the Elva Hsiao look thread and somemore from haerbin? She the 2nd MILF I encountered from haerbin the 1st one is also celeb look alike, 杨恭如, bringing back old memories hee hee.. anyway better cut the crap as I'm here to post my FR on Qin Qin :p

Met with Qin Qin shortly after work yesterday. Asked me to call her when i reached the destination she pointed me to. Wahh seldom wander so far in GL de somemore hot weather, luckily she reached me within 5 mins after call. Caught sight of her from afar as she phoned me, very impressive by her punctuality and yup, big headlights indeed.. Good start

Coming a little closer, not too bad at all in terms of looks, definitely milf looks, with a great smile... then she cling me to the hotel that has nice rooms with 3 big mirrors, very good for viewing at certian angles :D

Once in the room, she is really efficient.. help me to unbutton my shirt and hang it up. Meanwhile when I am still struggling with my jean she already dropped eveything & went into the shower liao, then asked me shyly if i wanna join her lol. Her figure is good, facial and body complexion is smooth, especially her boobs, so soft & big, pink nipples somemore.. both my hands just can't bear to leave them alone, busy grabbing, fondling at them.. while she tried to clean me lol. Wow, now thinking back and writing it got me another hardon liao.

After the shower session we dry clean clean ourselves with towels, then I proceed to the bed laying on my back, watching her as she stimulating me (was lazy just wanna relax and enjoy throughout). She started with catbathing me.. She use her tongue to lick every part of my body, then move up to suck my nipples & use her big neh neh to caress me, the feeling is so wonderful... and the little one immediately spring to life! She reached out and stroke it, and commented "你好大哦!", and started her BBBJ which confirm is her forte, really mind blowing!! I can feel the little head squealing with ecstasy when her mouth/tongue twirls over it, at the same time using her fingers lightly caressing all over your body, very steamy & shiok sia, almost CIM into her, lucky i'm not new to this so still can tahan tahan abit lah so didn't stop her anyway, as i decided to put a test on my endurance skill with her mouth skill. I simply love the way she do it, using just her mouth, a very honest and hardworking gal and while she helping herself with my 2IC, I'm started attacking her wonderful boobs again throughout the session.

After 15mins of non-stop BBBJing, she finally decided its time, quickly cap me on and did a cowgal, but after a short while, she tired liao, so fast, no cowgal stamina, haha. Changed to missionary, hugged her there mmm.. she smell nice, sucking her nipples then enjoying the view of her 2 big melons bouning up down up down at my every thrust. I love this position best with her, the way she closed her eyes, bit her lips and moaned softly, one can easily link her face with Elva Hsiao. OMG! I am bonking Elva Hsiao so damn steamy. Pump another 10mins still no cum, we both stop in sweating. She didn't give up, and she HJ/BBBJ me for another 10mins while I brushed up her hair looking at Elva Hsiao serving me again until I had a big big explosion. Paid and left a sexisfied man.

Good attitude of her, never show any unhappiness, infact she was smiling all the way throughout the whole course. Not a time watcher, still insisting on giving me a good massage even though the hour had past. Keep serving me drink as the weather is really hot that day.

Looks: 7/10 - Milf looks, like mature Elva Hsiao except her teeth.
Body: 7/10 -A bit of tummy, but well maintance for her age
Boobs: 8/10 - Pink nip! But minus point for the tatoos
BBBJ: 10/10 - Best I ever tried, even beaten alot of gals from the HC.
Frenching: light kisses at first, lots of tongue as action develops.
FJ: 9/10 - Very accomodating. Warm, wet and tight pussy, really very tight I wonder if she use her muscule there lol
Attitude: 9/10 - Not a time watcher at all, she even insists on giving a massage even though there isn't much time left. And her massage is good, no horse run.

Definitely recommended for bros who loves milf looks coupled with great boobs and If you are BBBJ lover, this is a gem not to be missed.
At this price, there really not much more u can ask for I feel... Total value for $$$.... although I'm a SYT lover, I'll be return for her boobs and ultimate BBBJ skill.

Lastly, thanks again bro janet.gunn and titsman for trusting me with the contact. Qin Qin is a gem indeed!

king1404
05-09-2009, 06:15 PM
bro. can share this gal contact?

subidowa
05-09-2009, 09:20 PM
Just returned from a session with QQ. Nothing much to say just very normal routine FL. No bad things to say no very good things to say either. Just a standard shot and leave in 40 minutes time.

Looks: 5/10 (not ugly but maybe the elva lookalike raises my expectation too high)
Boobs: 6/10 (got tattoo)
HJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: - 6 (she seems to like missionary only. Doggie complained pain too big)
Massage: 5/10 (I dun really how to appreciate massage but can say sometimes its a bit painful but appreciate she put the effort to massage)
GFE: 0/10. (No chemistry didn't talk much)
RTF: No
Damage: 60/1/1

pops
05-09-2009, 10:56 PM
hey bro looks too nice to pass... apprec yr contacts plse.. thks in adv..

Titsman
06-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Helping TS to post tis.
Dear Bros,

obking
06-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Met this lady sometime last week during the evening. When I picked her up my first impression of her was that she's very much a MILF but with a youngish SYT face. Indeed true that she looks like Elva Hsiao and also one of the lady member of the trio SHE. In the hotel room she is a different person exchanging her demure personality to that of a wild sex kitten. Very obliging & patience which I always liked about a FL. Her BBBJ is real shiok and so it didn't take me long to come when I pumped her. She gave me a very rub on the back after that, every bit of someone who is trained in Tui Na.

Very contented to be served by a 'dual' Taiwanese personality: Thanks Bro TS for the opportunity !

janet.gunn
07-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Met this lady sometime last week during the evening. When I picked her up my first impression of her was that she's very much a MILF but with a youngish SYT face. Indeed true that she looks like Elva Hsiao and also one of the lady member of the trio SHE. In the hotel room she is a different person exchanging her demure personality to that of a wild sex kitten. Very obliging & patience which I always liked about a FL. Her BBBJ is real shiok and so it didn't take me long to come when I pumped her. She gave me a very rub on the back after that, every bit of someone who is trained in Tui Na.

Very contented to be served by a 'dual' Taiwanese personality: Thanks Bro TS for the opportunity !Which of the SHE gal? Hebe, Selena or Ella? Now that u have added new fantasy for me, I am getting really more horny with my next RTF with QQ..:D

newbieboy
07-09-2009, 12:50 AM
Which of the SHE gal? Hebe, Selena or Ella? Now that u have added new fantasy for me, I am getting really more horny with my next RTF with QQ..:D

wah bro JG... she damn busy every night, message her always no slot... then cinderella everyday by midnight she say in bed already haha! but i don't mind la in fact she's very sweet and polite in her SMSes, will keep trying but please leave me a 11pm slot! no mood to do in the day :p

obking
07-09-2009, 01:22 AM
Seriously apart from the boyish Ella I don't know the other two by the name. Honestly I think is Selena.
Up your pts for the good recommendation. Will do so for yr 2IC when I get the power .

Titsman
07-09-2009, 11:13 AM
wah bro JG... she damn busy every night, message her always no slot... then cinderella everyday by midnight she say in bed already haha! but i don't mind la in fact she's very sweet and polite in her SMSes, will keep trying but please leave me a 11pm slot! no mood to do in the day :pBro, in fact she laments that she is very free during day time & I think u may even get extended svc if she has no appt thereafter. She try to sleep early so as to maintain her Elva youth mah..perhaps is her beauty regime.:D If you are really keen, you can book her early, she accept advance booking:p

janet.gunn
07-09-2009, 12:50 PM
Dear Bros,

tonyjames
07-09-2009, 02:04 PM
just had a session with Qin Qin last night at 9pm... seldom post FR but promised TS will do it.. so here goes...
looks: 7... pretty eyes and nice smile (looks a bit like Elva when she smiles)
Body: 6 (slight tummy and butt a bit saggy)
Boobs: C
HJ: did not have any.. she straight away put it into her mouth
BJ: 9 nice and tickling my nips and balls at the same time.. syiok..
Catbath: 7... short and only on nipples...
Frenching: 6 dont think she quite like it (-1, cause she resisted a bit during the first shot, but during the second shot allow but also very short)
FJ: 7... great good sound effect... quite strong "suction movement" in her down there..

only done it missionary.... cause i like looking at her and the movement of her boobs while i pump her in this position.... even though the figure is not so good, but makes up with her friendliness and dirty talking when in action....

RTF? Can consider... but not priority...

janet.gunn
07-09-2009, 02:12 PM
[QUOTE=tonyjames;4084045]just had a session with jia jia earlier... seldom post FR but promised TS will do it.. so here goes...
looks: 7... pretty eyes and nice smile (looks a bit like Elva when she smiles)
[QUOTE]
Bro, u did Jia Jia or Qin qin? FR must be cut & paste one is it? :D

tonyjames
07-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Sorry bro.... Cut and paste to maintain my standard "format" but forget to change the name... thousand apologise....

eydarer
07-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Bro.. can pm me the contact for this gem. Thanks!!!

CheongSua
07-09-2009, 03:33 PM
Okay, finally got time to write a FR on QinQin. Here is for TS who was kind enough to share her contact with me although I am noobie.

Booked an appointment with her on last Wednesday afternoon, met her at the designated place and she brought me to a love cove somewhere nearby. "Milf-looking, quite tall lady. Pretty too!" I thought to myself. Could not get a clear look on whether her boobs are really what the bros are singing about as her blouse made them look less obvious. When we reached the place, when need to pay first before going into the room, "Wah $10 per hour! So cheap!" My thoughts almost could be heard by the PRC lady behind the counter. "Shiok lar, cheap room and cheap bonk! Made my day!" Hehe...

The room, like some bros described, has mirrors and a nice queen's size bed. Abit like a love nest for man and mistress but who cares, I am here to have fun too!! "Hao re, yao he shui mah?" (Very hot, want some water?) She asked me. "Hao de." I took the mineral water from her. She kicked off her heels, sat on the bed and began to pull of her blouse. I watched her like some kiddo voyeur as I slowly pulled down my pants. Nice bra, nice figure. She has a tattoo above her right breast. Her skin is good and can see that she bothers to put make-up. When she unclipped her bra, her boobs which the bros here are babbling about are indeed gorgeous! Immediately, my little bro jumped to attention! Like my WO just walked past! Her boobies, 34C I am quite sure, are not too big and just nice to have on your girlfriend! Nice nipples too! Almost wanted to go grab her now lol! Soon, she pulled down her pants and undies and walked into the bathroom. "Lai, xian xi yi xi." (Come clean up first) She told me. "YES MOMMY!!! WO LAI LE!" I SCREAMED. NO LA OF COURSE CANNOT SO KIDDO MAH! MUST SAVE SOME FACE FOR MYSELF ALTHOUGH VERY EXCITED HEHE!!!

First thing when I reached the shower was to grab her breasts and hugged her. Her hands were cleaning up like half-erected little bro and tummy area. My hands were on her tits and pussy. I squeezed her asscheeks like some kids will when they hug their mamas. "HEHE, WE WILL HAVE FUN LATER!!!" We tcss a little in the shower before she asked me to towel up first while she ran the showerhead down against her milf pussy.

Laid myself on the bed with my naked ass facing the upwards, she came out of the shower and joined me. Gave me a nice 10 minutes massage, very simple, can see that she is a novice at massage. She likes to rest her well primed pussy on my thighs when she massaged me and ran her nipples down my ass to my legs. VERY NICE HEHE!!! Got one moment she was rocking her milf pussy on my thigh for like 2 minutes. EXCITED LIAO!!!

When she asked me to turn around, my little bro was no longer little liao. LIKE A COMMANDO! HARD AND STRONG!! I caught an embarrassed giggle from her as she ran her long fingernails around my pubic region and my thighs. VERY EROTIC!!! "Hao da oh." (Very big) She commented. YA LA I KNOW LA. MY ONE IS ABIT BIGGER FOR ASIAN MALES BUT DUN NEED TO SAY IT WITH EMBARRASSMENT MAH. I reached out to squeeze her neh neh when she finally got down on me. A nice thorough catbath with her tongue, she kissed me from head to toe. She likes to lick my nipples and plant kisses on my thighs. Then she stopped for like 1 minute to lick my tummy when both her tits were resting on my hard dick! NICE NICE!! WHAT TO DO NOW??? OF COURSE SQUEEZE HER TITTIES BETWEEN MY DICK LA!!! WHAT ELSE???

She went on to bbbj me. Very nice, she sucked hard and tight. When she started to go faster, I had to slow her down as I don't want to cum so fast! YES HER BBBJ COULD ALMOST MAKE ME CUM!! THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME!! MAYBE SHE SUCKS HARD!! Okay mai tu liao, she put on the cap for me and I know this is my time to show who is the PAPA HERE!!! She wanted missionary so okay no problem, she laid down, spread her legs and guided my dick into her wonderland. MMMMM NOT BAD QUITE TIGHT AND WET!! I bonked her slow but hard, with tempo and a bit of rhythm so that I don't get excited too fast. Liddat about 2 minutes when she asked me to go faster. OKAY LIAO!!! LIKE GPMG, I ROMPED HER LIKE 1000 BULLETS PER MINUTE! Her pussy was so wet till you could hear the wet squishing sound with each thrust. "Bu yao ding." (Don't stop) She moaned like a pussy cat. Her moans were soft but I could hear her. I knew she cum when her vaginal walls tightened up on my dick. When I took out my dick, the condom was wet wet wet.

Next round, the doggystyle! My favourite position! This time round, I didn't enjoy as much because her ass bone kept hitting my pubic region so quite painful after thrusting for a while. But the view of her bending doggy on the mirror, with my hands squeezing her titties were priceless!! She also very cute. She was looking at the mirror giggling but looked away when our eyes met via the mirror. Actually, I thought she likes her tits to be grab like that. When my hands were on her tits, she was using her fingernails on my balls. VERY SENSUAL!!! This time, I bonked her slow and hard and I thought she liked it. After a while my dick went soft and she helped to get it up by hj and playing with my nipples.

We went through another round of doggy before she wanted another missionary. I knew she could cum again so she asked for missionary. I purposely played with her pussy first with my fingers until she said," Kuai gei wo. Gei wo." (Gimme me quick) I went slow on her, romping with my rhythm before going harder and harder. She liked it when I did that, you could see it on her face. The wet squishy sound came back. Her milfy pussy was wet again. I squeezed her titties hard, squeezed her nipples and when I let go, her hands continued to squeeze them. SHE REALLY LIKE IT WHEN MEN SQUEEZE HER BOOBS!!! She asked me to go faster when she was near orgasm. Again, I knew when she cum when her vagina went tight on me. Happened twice this time round, one after the other. BUT THIS TIME A LITTLE FRIGHTENING BECAUSE HALFWAY WHILE BONKING HER, THE CAP ALMOST FELL OFF AND SHE DID NOT TELL ME. I REALISED IT WHEN THE CAP WAS HANGING ON ONE QUARTER OF MY DICK AS I COULD FEEL HER WET PUSSY HOLE RAW!!!! SHOCKING!!! QUICKLY I PULLED UP THE CAP. I THOUGHT IT HAPPENED BECAUSE WHEN SHE TIGHTENED ON MY DICK WHEN I ROMPED HER, IT SORT OF PULLED THE WET CONDOM OUT OF POSITION. HENG!!!

NOW THIS IS FUNNY. When she cum for the last time, she tired liao. SO SHE KEPT ASKING ME TO CUM EARLIER AS SHE BEGAN TO FEEL PAIN WHEN I ROMPED HER. She tolerated for quite awhile before asking me to stop. I don't blame her so I suggest to her to HJ me off in the bathroom with soap. "Ni hao li hai. Zen de hao li hai." (you are good, really very good) She told me. "Wo ke yi se zai ni de xiong shang mah?" (Can I shoot on your boobies?) I asked her. "Ke yi, se bah." She replied. She HJ me while keeping her neh neh close. I squeezed her neh neh and asked her to stroke faster when I was about to cum. MY CUM SHOT ALL OVER HER NEH NEH!! "Hao tuo, ni hao li hai." (Alot, you are good) She said again.

She washed me up, cleaned herself up before towelling off. She sat on the bed with towel around her to reply to some smses before we tcss abit again. Smiling, she told me again,"Ni hao li hai. Zhen li hai zuo ai." (You are good, really good at making love) OK LA, I KNOW KNOW BUT OKAY LA, QINQIN STILL NOT A VERY WILD, AT LEAST NOT AS WILD AS MICHELLE (bro simone) SO I DIDN'T REALLY SAY MUCH!!!:p:p We dressed up before she gave me another packet of mineral water after I paid her.

Nice experience but not the best one yet. I still give the thumbs up to Michelle over her.

Qin Qin
Place: Chongqing (I think)
Face: 6.5/10 (Not really look like Elva but quite close)
Body: 7/10 (Good figure for her age)
Boobs: 7/10 (Good cup size, just nice)
Ass: 6/10 (it will hurt if you doggy her too long cos of her ass bone)
HJ: 6/10 (she not very sensual)
BBBJ: 7/10 (tight, sucks hard but can be better)
Catbath: 7/10 (good)
FJ: 7/10 (favourite position is missionary, she cums easy there) :D
RTF: Maybe not, must try others first
Damage: $60 + $10 room. (Wanted to tip her but she don't have the kind of feel on me. Maybe we lacked chemistry before and after the bonk. Like 1 night stand, fucked and fuck off)

Thanks TS for contact!! :)

catyes933
07-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Thanks Bro Titsman for her contacts. :)
Just finish my appt with her and back to office.

Below is my FR on Qin Qin.

Looks: 6/10 (really look like Elva from certain angles)
Body: 7/10 (nice boob, very soft)
BBBJ: 6.5/10
Catbath: 6/10 (nothing to sout about)
Frenching: never try
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating)
RTF: too many others to try

newbieboy
07-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Bro, in fact she laments that she is very free during day time & I think u may even get extended svc if she has no appt thereafter. She try to sleep early so as to maintain her Elva youth mah..perhaps is her beauty regime.:D If you are really keen, you can book her early, she accept advance booking:p

haha i will try... she free in the day but i'm not mah :o nevertheless she has a very nice attitude la, confirm will keep trying to make an appointment!

louismaniz
07-09-2009, 06:48 PM
bro, pm me her contact pls. thx...

Titsman
08-09-2009, 12:06 PM
bro, pm me her contact pls. thx...
Louismaniz, u will definitely NOT get exception for QQ ctc as you fall under the 'danger' list with 42 request for ctc only posts but ZERO FR!! :eek:

Titsman
08-09-2009, 12:10 PM
Seriously apart from the boyish Ella I don't know the other two by the name. Honestly I think is Selena.
Up your pts for the good recommendation. Will do so for yr 2IC when I get the power . ..Bro obking, still waiting for u leh...:D

dota_pro
09-09-2009, 03:20 AM
Got contact from TS and arranged for an afternoon session 230pm at a hotel of her choice.

Name : QinQin
looks : 7/10 milf looks
Body : 6.5/10
Boobs : C or D (tatoos on right breast)
BBBJ : 8/10 nice bbbj with tickling my nips and balls at the same time
Catbath: 7/10

Demage :60+tips+hotel

Please contact TS for her contact

My recent bonk list / FR :

Hongxue (ipapaya).Xiaoyun (marlborotan).Carine (Hexsex).SaSa (SkylineGTR)minmin (cencen).lili (poolhot).wangsheng (simplyhorny).Liyue,JiaJia,BingBing,PiaoPiao,TianT ian(haona n25).Airen (compassion ).QiQi(Liquid@Cid) .Baixue (Baixue) .Liwei(aczeta76) .QinQin (janet.gunn)

janet.gunn
09-09-2009, 11:27 AM
Got contact from TS and arranged for an afternoon session 230pm at a hotel of her choice.

Name : QinQin
looks : 7/10 milf looks
Body : 6.5/10
Boobs : C or D (tatoos on right breast)
BBBJ : 8/10 nice bbbj with tickling my nips and balls at the same time
Catbath: 7/10

Demage :60+tips+hotel

Please contact TS for her contact
Bro, thanks for yr FR & I like yr Avatar pic..make one horny looking at it.:D

Titsman
09-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Using TS msgDear Bros,

i12fk
09-09-2009, 08:22 PM
First of all, thanks to Bro janet.gunn for the ctc. it is indeed a good lobang.

Trying to book Lin Pei since ytd cos she is leaving soon but couldn't get hold of her so decided to go for QinQin this afternoon (using my lunch time). So it was a bit rush la... but got no choice cos didi starts itchy since ytd and not free in the evening..

Went to the designated hotel... not really like to go there cos worried that may bump into someone familiar... but bo bian.. didi calling the shot so just be a commando and charge in..

As i hardly go there, there are 2 H81 and she told me the smaller one... but i blur... both building look to have same number of storey and same number of carpark lots... so call her for direction... she offered to meet me outside and bring me in... sigh... damn malu.... i look very sotong...

Was waiting for her about 5mins and saw a nice looking lady walk towards me.... first thing come to my mind is swee.. if without clothes on sure lagi swee... so fast fast ask her if she is QinQin.... she says yes... wow... like strike 4D.... happy sia...

In the lift, tcss a bit and told her that i need to rush back for work... so once in the room... she very auto... faster take off her clothes... first thing i see is her ne-ne.... wah piang!!!! tua liap ne..... really tua liap.... feel like want to put it all in my mouth immediately...

since i need to rush off for work, so i got her to bath first while i am taking off my clothes and at the same time can see her bathing... ahhahaha... after that i faster wash up also... so that can have more time on the bed....

On the bed, she starts off with catbath and alternate with bbbj.... one word to describe... SHIOK!!! she was up and down doing catbath and bbbj for quite awhile... very hardworking.... got suction and deep throat... then suddenly she stops and asked me "你会热吗"?then i replied "一点点。" i said to her "你应该会比较热"。she was curious and asked "你怎么知道?" i replied that "我只是手在忙而已, 不过你一直爬上爬下,手和口都一直没停过当然热啦!!" then she laughed..... kekekke... my hands was busy playing her boobs... hehehe.. honestly, her boobs are big and soft like tao huay.... i like soft boobs.... kekekek...

i asked her to lie down and rest and let me be the one busy now.... i fast fast attacking the boobs.... suck one side and caress the other side at the same time... here suck a bit, there suck a bit.... really dun feel like stopping.... how i wish i can ta pao the boobs and slowly enjoy it at home... kekekeke... i think maybe i didn't take lunch yet so that's why i keep sucking to hope that there is milk to fill my stomach... kekekekk

then realised not much time left, so fast fast ask her to do cowboy.... like to see the boobs bouncing.... kekeke... after ride for a while... she said tired liao.... i can understand la... cos just now up and down so many times... so turned to missionary and finished off there..

Stat: -
Name: Qin Qin
Look: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (a bit of tummy. extra 1pt for her cos the tattoo makes her look wild and more sexy)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (big and soft which i like. Next time when i eat tao huay, i will definitely remember her.. kekekek)
Bbbj: 8.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (you must get her to do cowboy if you want to see the boobs dancing... kekekke)
Attitude: Gd. very hardworking
Dmg: $60+tips+rm+cd
Rtf: a BIG BIG YES.

__________________________________________________ ________
Note: if you like want you read, pls up me. thk u in advance! :)

demon|ord
09-09-2009, 10:26 PM
hey hey, sound really exciting to have fun wif elva! can i ask for her contact? quite interesting.

newbieboy
10-09-2009, 12:59 AM
thanks bro JG for contact, finally got to try your Cinderella. hehe

firstly, the important points:

1. i can see the resemblance to Elva, but don't think all bros can... however she is quite pretty regardless, at least to me. of course let me state first that i have little or no expectations when i meet them, so seldom a bad FR unless service is really fucked up. for more critical or discerning bros, i won't recommend using the Elva factor in your decision :)

2. BRING YOUR OWN CONDOMS :(

i rushed out to meet her for the final slot of the day... so didn't have time to buy rubber. the only one i had was the one i kept in my wallet... so my 2 shots deal went *poof!*

nevertheless, it was overall a good experience. her tits are natural Cs, and the tattoo is ok for me. maybe bros can suggest for her to bun up her hair when giving bj, because it kept falling all over the place, cannot see her face, but more importantly scared she dirty her hair la, who in the world wants so many dicks wetting your hair with your own saliva?? :confused:

catbath service is long and good, no deepthroat but BBBJ no complaints, another one i have to stop to cap me.

in any case, no juicy FR this time. i think i need to take a long long break from FLs. i don't recommend bros to chiong when body is "虚". tonight i broke my personal best, and came within a minute. :(

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 (tattoo doesn't bother me)
Catbath: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (again... something wrong with my body... not qualified to judge can disregard, but think she quite hardworking la)
Attitude: 9/10
Damage 60+tips (do tip generously she's worth it!)
RTF: not sure with this one, the chemistry not very tight right from the start, but she's very polite. maybe age gap, maybe i too shy from the start so she thinks i don't like her, which is not true! she's good!

her post-sex massage did help to sooth my bruised ego a bit... she was telling me she learnt her FJ + massage skills from a friend, who told her to stand in the hotel room and watched while the friend had sex with a man, but she chose to watch TV and got scolded by her friend! she's not piano player, but not sauna standard also, i'm not a big massage fan so bros have to judge yourself. her catbath skills are not bad though.

not sure if i mis-read one of the postings but i thought she was returning home soon. clarified with her already, not any time soon, but no reason to wait, she's a nice girl! please treat her well!

cheers,
one-minute boy (sipeh newbie)

janet.gunn
10-09-2009, 10:07 AM
hey hey, sound really exciting to have fun wif elva! can i ask for her contact? quite interesting.Bro, u have PM.

water_boi
10-09-2009, 03:32 PM
can i ask her to sing elva song while she riding me? haha.. can i hve her ctc pls dear bro TS

Titsman
11-09-2009, 12:28 AM
can i ask her to sing elva song while she riding me? haha.. can i hve her ctc pls dear bro TSBro, check yr PM & pls tell me if her vocal is as good as her BJ when she sing:D

janet.gunn
12-09-2009, 09:33 AM
Dear Bros,

porn
12-09-2009, 01:29 PM
Meet her few weeks ago, actually it's my 2nd rtf, had her no from the previous thread, as usually the service level is good, notice that this time round she's prettier or maybe too long never see le:D. She still bring me to the same place whereby they charge only $10, although the room is a bit smelly... but the mirror compensate there cos can see a lot of action from the mirror image. Haha anyway i'm always a fast shooter, after less than 1min of BBBJ i like almost come out le, so request for breastfuck, but after a while she ask why no fuck job, so i just pop my dick into the pussy... within 1 min come out le... sian really not good in this there's why i always opt for breastfuck. Can enjoy more ma... After the FJ, as usual she give a short massage & tallk-cock a bit b4 saying bye bye... Maybe a bit rush not like last time, preharps due to the recent raid... Overall still a very good FL.... She will be staying till next year AUG so bro wanting to bonk a Elva look alike pls hurry....

Below is a short rating.

Look: 8/10 (Like i say she look prettier)
Boobs: 10/10 (Almost a D cup for me, good for breastfuck)
Body: 8/10 (A bit of tummy, otherwise still very good)
BBBJ: Can't really rate as i almost out.
Breastfuck: 10/10 (Very good on a D cup)
Altitude: 7/10 (A bit rushing...)
Overall: 8/10 (Still easily consider as one of the best)
Damage: $60+$10(room)

somdej
13-09-2009, 03:50 PM
just tried her few days ago, very good.

She getting prettier and prettier,she says busy very slow nowadays therefore come and push this thread.

Very good and worth bonking milf.

Face:9/10 (especially nice when she gets horny)
Frenching:7/10
BBBJ:9/10 (heavenly almost cum during this and had to stop her)
FJ:9/10 (tight and wet)
Massage:8/10
RTF : Yes

mcvovin
15-09-2009, 01:06 AM
Thanks TS for the ctc, My FR as follows

Look: 5/10 (No offence but One man's meat is another man's poison)
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 5/10 (Tight coz she squeeze veri hard)
Damage: $60/1/1 (excl and cd)
RTF: unlikely

janet.gunn
15-09-2009, 03:44 PM
Dear Bros,

Titsman
17-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Meet her few weeks ago, actually it's my 2nd rtf, had her no from the previous thread, as usually the service level is good, notice that this time round she's prettier or maybe too long never see le:D. ... Overall still a very good FL.... Absence makes the love fonder?:D Do RTF her more & u will find her not only prettier but hornier too!
just tried her few days ago, very good.

She getting prettier and prettier,she says busy very slow nowadays therefore come and push this thread.

Very good and worth bonking milf.

Face:9/10 (especially nice when she gets horny)
Frenching:7/10
BBBJ:9/10 (heavenly almost cum during this and had to stop her)
FJ:9/10 (tight and wet)
Massage:8/10
RTF : YesWhat more can I say, my sentiments exactly after my session with QQ everytime..:DThanks TS for the ctc, My FR as follows

Look: 5/10 (No offence but One man's meat is another man's poison)
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 5/10 (Tight coz she squeeze veri hard)
Damage: $60/1/1 (excl and cd)
RTF: unlikelyNo prob, u can't win all anyway but thanks for your FR! ;)

pops
17-09-2009, 12:43 AM
been busy n finally got to meet her.. thks titsman.
For a refreshing change from syt, this milf makes me realise matured FL does matter.. at least for me.
First look wearing jeans n black top quite ordinary but the moment lights dim (which I usually like it bright) she looks gorgeous.. big boobs for sure but not my priority... What matters most to me is her looks n her soft natural moaning when pumping.. bbbj gentle and my liking ..didnt take too long for my shot. She likes missionary as I can tell but suits me perfect as I simply enjoy pumping into 'elva' ... hardworking as they say, she gave a nice solid massage n followed by a puff. Soon after engaged in deep frenching and be4 long didi started to react again.. a bit unusual for me.. so started all over again tried diff angles n finally pumped real hard n clear all my stocks for the secong time within half an hour.. quite a personal record..
Good chemistry somehow works better...

First time penning a FR.. a promise to titsman.. hope passable from a very new comer or shd I say a late joiner... cheers n enjoy..

Titsman
17-09-2009, 02:06 PM
been busy n finally got to meet her.. thks titsman.
For a refreshing change from syt, this milf makes me realise matured FL does matter.. at least for me.
First look wearing jeans n black top quite ordinary but the moment lights dim (which I usually like it bright) she looks gorgeous.. big boobs for sure but not my priority... What matters most to me is her looks n her soft natural moaning when pumping.. bbbj gentle and my liking ..didnt take too long for my shot. She likes missionary as I can tell but suits me perfect as I simply enjoy pumping into 'elva' ... hardworking as they say, she gave a nice solid massage n followed by a puff. Soon after engaged in deep frenching and be4 long didi started to react again.. a bit unusual for me.. so started all over again tried diff angles n finally pumped real hard n clear all my stocks for the secong time within half an hour.. quite a personal record..
Good chemistry somehow works better...

First time penning a FR.. a promise to titsman.. hope passable from a very new comer or shd I say a late joiner... cheers n enjoy.. Gd FR for a newbie, up you for great effort & enjoyable bong. Please support her more as she laments biz is slow..

janet.gunn
17-09-2009, 02:25 PM
Dear Bros,

darkmania
17-09-2009, 02:50 PM
Yo TS

Care to share the gem? Cheer !!!

Titsman
17-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Hi, I got a call from QQ & the msg to all the bros that have QinQin ctc, if you have visited her, she said "thank you & please RTF soon" as I reckon she has repay you with her consistently good svc.

While those who have not supported her yet, please do so quickly as she says it was pretty quiet lately and she is "getting HORNY"...:D

Also those who are not Chinese & have patronise 'Lady boy', your request for QQ ctc will not be granted as she prefer Normal straight male. Hope you understand & respect her decision.

janet.gunn
18-09-2009, 10:37 AM
Just to add on. For those who DO NOT QUALIFY, please do not go around hunting for QQ ctcs from those who have it. The reason is because you have not earn your credibility & to SAFE guard QQ from 'undercover AV". Hence, please understand.

jameswood
18-09-2009, 10:56 AM
Can pm her contact,tks.

janet.gunn
18-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Can pm her contact,tks.

Bro, pls check your PM & do post a FR after scoring & do Tip her since she is really cheap for her Svc Quality,ok? Thanks.

mark_07
19-09-2009, 12:24 PM
First of all Thanks Bro Janet Gunn for QQ contact,
here is my short FR on her

Face :8/10( Elva's look )
Boobs:8.5/10 (I love big boobs)
BBBj:8.5/10
FJ:8/10(change to many patterns.)
Good deal!!

janet.gunn
20-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Hi, I got a call from QQ & the msg to all the bros that have QinQin ctc, if you have visited her, she said "thank you & please RTF soon" as I reckon she has repay you with her consistently good svc.

While those who have not supported her yet, please do so quickly as she says it was pretty quiet lately and she is "getting HORNY"...:D

Also those who are not Chinese & have patronise 'Lady boy', your request for QQ ctc will not be granted as she prefer Normal straight male. Hope you understand & respect her decision.

bro can i have her contact?Sorry hangten1, u r typical samster what QQ has told bro Titsman not to share the ctc with. Those whohave patronise 'Lady boy', your request for QQ ctc will not be granted as she prefer Normal straight male. Hope you understand & respect her decision

melvinoks
22-09-2009, 10:18 AM
Once again, thanks Bro TS for Qin Qin contact. Manage to book her last week and below is my FR.

Book the room and QQ arrived within a short while. Her look maybe fall short slightly due to her age but make up by her solid figure. I forgot bring my CD and QQ was helpful to buy w/o asking me to pay for it!

We bath together and I had an instance hard-on just by looking at her 36C boobs! On the bed, QQ started with catbath then followed by a short but solid BBBJ. After that,she capped me and proceed with cowgirl and I later finished with misssionary. After action,she proceed with her usual massage which is above average & quite relaxing. Overall, value for money bonk!

Look :6/10(about 60% Elva's look)
Body:7/10
Boobs:8/10
BBBj:7/10
FJ:7/10(her pussy quite tight, cannot last long)
Service: 9/10 (No horse run)
RTF: Sure

janet.gunn
22-09-2009, 01:04 PM
First of all Thanks Bro Janet Gunn for QQ contact,
here is my short FR on her

Face :8/10( Elva's look )
Boobs:8.5/10 (I love big boobs)
BBBj:8.5/10
FJ:8/10(change to many patterns.)
Good deal!! Glad you've become another fan, do support yr idol with more frequent visits, ok?Once again, thanks Bro TS for Qin Qin contact. Manage to book her last week and below is my FR....
Service: 9/10 (No horse run)
RTF: SureConsistently Good Service Quality as usual, think QQ can apply for ISO9002.:D

Titsman
22-09-2009, 06:19 PM
Using TS msg,

Dear Bros,

janet.gunn
23-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Dear Bros,

Ovation111
23-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Hi bro,

care to share her contact no.?

Thanks a million

wrs199199
23-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Like to thank Bro TS for Qin Qin contact.
My first FL FR, may be dry to read but am still trying.

Once gotten Qin Qin ctc, immediately called to arrange 2pm session today, luckily she was available.
At designated location she SMS but my chinese can't make it, so call her up. She came out and I could see her figure was not bad and boobs were big.
We didn't go H81, but she directed me to a cheaper place instead (must say she score points here for being thoughtful for customer pocket), while my car still parked at H81 :)
Once in room, she presented me with a friendly hug, nice welcome touch. Then we proceeded to strip and she bath first, next she cleaned my didi, however I could prefer a body to body soapy bath given her big tits.
In bed, she straight away went for my nipple, licking and tuning it, in returned I tuned her too:) her other hand was caressing my balls, I started erecting. Soon she went down to meet didi, she signalled BBBJ, but being a newbie I opted BJ..her suction was there, and kept commenting what a big dick I had (probably she wanted to give good impression or it's a common line to make customers happy, Plus pts for that anyway), her body and legs is very smooth like powder feeling.
Next came cowboy and she was excited to put it in her (I was her first customer today:):) she rode fast with soft moan and I could see the mirror reflection on top the ceiling, what a fantasty view....
Sensing she getting tired I flip her over and in missonary I pumped, her moaning was getting loader by now and asking me to pump faster and harder as she held my waist, I obliged thinking she may cum :P
Was getting tired in that position, request doggie and as I held those buns as I trust harder, also instead of kneeling I tried stand halfway to pump her while she was on fours, but she feedback pain, so went back doggie. Again the mirrors did wonders, could see her boobs swing back and forth, nice to grab too, wonderful.
Still I couldn't cum after bonking several positions, so she took the CD, fix a new one and BJ me again, still no cum, went for HJ and finally with my one hand on her wonderfull tits I unload. Super tired session by now.
Her after sex service is real good, handpower massage was strong and best part was when she climb on top of your back, very shiok.

In summary, she is friendly, cost conscious, but seems in a rush SMS/talking on phone from start(2pm)till finish(2:35pm), probably many bros booking her...hee, but her pussy tightness is there to make ends meet.

Pls up my pts if find FR standard okay, pls don't zap me as I'm newbie..hee

Look :6/10(nice facial features)
Body:7/10
Boobs:8/10
Bj:7/10
FJ:8/10(very tight pussy, minus 2 pts for limited positions)
Service: 7.5/10 (kept answering sms/calls)
RTF: Why not, good for rainny days(but eager to try other FL first)
Demage: $60 + $10(room provide CD) + Tips + CD(luckily brought my own: second BJ)

janet.gunn
23-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Hi bro,

care to share her contact no.?

Thanks a millionSorry Ovation111, you need to build up your credibility first, ok.:p

janet.gunn
24-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Like to thank Bro TS for Qin Qin contact.
My first FL FR, may be dry to read but am still trying.

We didn't go H81, but she directed me to a cheaper place instead (must say she score points here for being thoughtful for customer pocket), while my car still parked at H81 :)
Once in room..... it's a common line to make customers happy, Plus pts for that anyway), her body and legs is very smooth like powder feeling.
Next came cowboy and she was excited to put it in her (I was her first customer today:):) she rode fast with soft moan and I could see the mirror reflection on top the ceiling, what a fantasty view....
Sensing she getting tired I flip her over and in missonary I pumped, her moaning was getting loader by now and asking me to pump faster and harder as she held my waist, I obliged thinking she may cum :P
Was getting tired in that position, request doggie and as I held those buns as I trust harder, also instead of kneeling I tried stand halfway to pump her while she was on fours, but she feedback pain, so went back doggie. Again the mirrors did wonders, could see her boobs swing back and forth, nice to grab too, wonderful.
Still I couldn't cum after bonking several positions, so she took the CD, fix a new one and BJ me again, still no cum, went for HJ and finally with my one hand on her wonderfull tits I unload. Super tired session by now.
Her after sex service is real good, handpower massage was strong and best part was when she climb on top of your back, very shiok.

In summary, she is friendly, cost conscious, probably many bros booking her...hee, but her pussy tightness is there to make ends meet.
RTF: Why not, good for rainny days(but eager to try other FL first)
Demage: $60 + $10(room provide CD) + Tips + CD(luckily brought my own: second BJ)Bro, at that kind of price, I think it's hard to find another FL who provided such relentless service standard just for your eventual offload! Anyway, Up u for your virgin effort. :D

janet.gunn
24-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Dear Bros,

janet.gunn
25-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Dear Bros,

hehehe
25-09-2009, 06:49 AM
Bro thanks for the contact i up u liao ....thanks again

Titsman
25-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Bro thanks for the contact i up u liao ....thanks againBro can UP my pts too? :D

jolvin82
25-09-2009, 10:55 AM
hmm... called her up and quickly went down to the designated area. I was waiting for her at the place and she recognised me immediately... wow... It was like 1 yr ++ since i ever get to see her. I recall it was S2K bro who intro-ed her to me and that was when i just joined SBF :eek:

Anyway upon meeting her, same she led me to the $10 room with everything in it. Surround mirrors haha very erotic..... once in the room quickly fast hand fast leg strip den bathe together. Everything very SOP.

Once on bed wah ... she attacked me swiftly.... catbath me and straight went for the kill.... PIANG ! her BBBJ still as awesome as b4 enuff suction and ... a lot of tongue flicking... damn i lun ~!!! lun ~~!!!! damn shiok la...

BTH liao... she capped me and start to ride me... and wow .. still as tight as ever... she winced when i entered her... "你的弟弟超猛~! 好大哦~“ so paiseh... but dun care la .. jus ramp it into her. i held her butt up and started to ramp upwards .. shiok.......... after sometime we swap... entered her missionary .. wah ... can hear the slosshy sound ... damn wet lah... my brother was all soak in juices.. pump her harder .... went down and lick her ear lobes .. and she tooo 像抓狂似的 lick my neck my nips furiously... and she kept exclaiming "宝贝你好厉害哦~!" after ramming for like 20 mins .. still cannot cum .... switch to doggie.... same ... ram n ram still cant COME ~! :(
den end up Qin Qin hj me with catbathing me.. and i proceed to finger her and of course squeeze her nice boobies.. shiok la ... finally after a very long time.. i unload my armies.. and so paiseh ... kenna her face ... and i think some also went into her mouth ? i hope not la ... so paiseh ...... den straight away i offer to help her wash it away .. but she say it is ok... so good....

Washed up... then chit chat for like 5mins den it is almost times up liao. Dressed and i fetch her over to meet her frens cos i think that time got police patrolling ? scared the daylights outta her... but nvm.. i was around to save her :p

Do up me if u like my FR. Thanks ~~ Will return favour so please leave your name.

Body: 7/10 (looks younger and slightly more meaty than b4)
Boobs: 8/10(very nice shape and a tatoo)
BBBJ: 8/10 (almost let it go... her tongue flicking at the tip was mind-blowing)
GFE: 7/10 (i think need to spend more time with her it seems like she was rushing for time so i din hold her back)
RTF : maybe
Damage: 60/1/1

jolvin82
25-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Bro can UP my pts too? :D

don worry i help to up ~~ :p

janet.gunn
25-09-2009, 12:01 PM
hmm... called her up and quickly went down to the designated area. I was waiting for her at the place and she recognised me immediately... wow... It was like 1 yr ++ since i ever get to see her. I recall it was S2K bro who intro-ed her to me and that was when i just joined SBF :eek:.....time.. i unload my armies.. and so paiseh ... kenna her face ... and i think some also went into her mouth ? i hope not la ... so paiseh ...... den straight away i offer to help her wash it away .. but she say it is ok... so good....

Do up me if u like my FR. Thanks ~~ Will return favour so please leave your name. Bro Jolvin82, thanks for supporting QQ..She remember u becos she is one of those "Yo Qin Yo Yi" kindda of FL. Up u too! Do rtn favor,ok?:D

Swagelock
25-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Reach the designate hotel and sms her the room no. Laying on the bed thinking how would she look like when she arrive? :confused: Ding Dong! Peep throught the hole and saw a lady with long hair. Quickly invite her in the room to sit down on the bed. Come inside,self-strip to birthday suit. She got a rose tattoo at her right side boobs. Can see her wrinkles on both the side of her eyes. Her figure is allright but the butts are a bit heavy and wrinkly on both sides. Then we proceed to bath together. Washing only concentrate on my 2IC. Make sure that my 2IC wash clean clean with soap. Dry myself and proceed to bed. Then she ask me did I bring the CD. I reply yes and she ask me to take out. She did a bit of catbath on both my nipples,then move down to my shaft balls,then to my shaft. :eek: After that,put on the CD and start to ride me like a cowgirl. And I finish in that position. After action,she give me a massage on my back with strength. Then we went for to wash up. After that,dry up,put on clothes and pay her. Overall,she is a friendly FL with a great smile! :) Bro janet.gunn,up my miserable points if u like my FR. Any samsters who read my FR can also give me some points? Thanks. :D

Name: Qin Qin
Look : 7/10 (MILF)
Height : 160cm+
Boobs : 34C
Body : 8/10 (Allright)
Skin : 9/10 (Smooth)
Cathbath : 8/10 (Normal)
BBBJ : 10/10 (Good)
AR : 0/10 (Nil)
FJ : 8/10 (Loud moan)
CIM : (Nope)
Frenching : 0/10 Light kisses)
Fingering : 0/10 (Never try)
Painting : 0/10 (Never try)
GFE : 7/10
Overall : 8/10
RTF : Yes!

Damage = $60+$20(hotel)+CD.

janet.gunn
25-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Reach the designate hotel and sms her the room no. Laying on the bed thinking how would she look like when she arrive? :confused: Ding Dong! Peep throught the hole and saw a lady with long hair. Overall,she is a friendly FL with a great smile! :) Bro janet.gunn,up my miserable points if u like my FR. Any samsters who read my FR can also give me some points? Thanks. :D.Bro, thanks for yr support! Up yr pts too!

jolvin82
25-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Bro Jolvin82, thanks for supporting QQ..She remember u becos she is one of those "Yo Qin Yo Yi" kindda of FL. Up u too! Do rtn favor,ok?:D

没问题~
haha ya lor .. i was surprised that she rmbed me .. and she told me that in between she had a break for about 6 mths .. and man .. she really look so much better than 1 yr ++ ago when i first met her ... :p

janet.gunn
26-09-2009, 10:41 AM
没问题~
haha ya lor .. i was surprised that she rmbed me .. and she told me that in between she had a break for about 6 mths .. and man .. she really look so much better than 1 yr ++ ago when i first met her ... :pHaha..bro I think u kenna her KC liao! But then again, I really appreciate her attention to details & accomodating nature when u become her regular. She treat you more as a friend than juz another customer as she will shower you with concerns "about taking care of your health, dun be too stress over work..blah..blah..:D sound like my mother.."

Titsman
26-09-2009, 10:47 AM
没问题~
haha ya lor .. i was surprised that she rmbed me .. and she told me that in between she had a break for about 6 mths .. and man .. she really look so much better than 1 yr ++ ago when i first met her ... :pCan't agreed with u more..:D although I only know her this yr..but what endear me most about QQ perhaps is the whole package, Elva lookalike, boobs, service & attitude..of course at that price too!!:D

ronster
26-09-2009, 10:48 AM
bro can get elvin hsiao lookalike ctc very hot bro thanks..

Titsman
26-09-2009, 12:55 PM
bro can get elvin hsiao lookalike ctc very hot bro thanks.. Ronster, u fall under the 'number collectors' category as all yr msg is asking for ctc but no FR one leh??

Titsman
26-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Using TS msg..
Dear Bros,

somdej
28-09-2009, 12:36 AM
come in to push this thread :)

janet.gunn
28-09-2009, 03:51 PM
come in to push this thread :)Thanks but QQ need more supporters like yrself to RTF her & write FRs too!

somdej
28-09-2009, 10:02 PM
Dear Bro TS,

Actually visited her a number of times le, i thin kanna her KC Liao.

But overall very good, and very worth the money.Of course will continue to support her when she is still here.

Cheers Enjoy bonking

Angle k
28-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Bro,

can share her contact, thanks.

auriga
29-09-2009, 12:25 PM
Firstly thanks TS for sharing QinQin contacts a long time ago. sadly i only look for her last week and itz sad as to how come i only get to know her so late...damn...shd have meet her earlier and enjoy this gd MILF!! hehe!! :)
anyway made an appt with her and she say wanted to meet at the $10 hotel. but i dunno which hotel it is...(there are so many hotels in tt area..maybe some experienced bros here can tell me which one is the $10 hotel. thanks!) so i book into the nearest $20 hotel and waited for her.

ding dong and i open the door. my 1st impression of her is that she does kinda look like elva hsiao(at least 60%) and her boobs are really big!! led her into the room as we tcss, my hands automatically went straight to attack her prominent boobs! they are quite huge and handful! she is quite a friendly gal and someone who can easily break the ice with. we bathe together and i like it when she uses her breasts to service my little bro as we bathe. on the bed the actions begin with her massaging me with her breasts and bbbj on my little bro. the actions are all SOP but itz always nice to look at the breasts bouncing and hear her moans as i upped her. after all the intense actions, we clean up and she gave me an after-sex massage as we tcss. time passes by quickly and so i pay up and sadly see her leave to meet her friends. below are my ratings for her:

Name: QinQin
Looks: 7/10 (at least 60% like elva hsiao especially her eyes and nose. a pretty milf! her looks can grow on u as u see her longer.)
Boobs: 8/10 (size at least a C, handful, natural, nice perky nips, got a small tattoo near her right boobs.)
Kissing: Yes
BBBJ: 7/10 (gd suction, knows how to tease ur little bro to make u feel shiok!)
FJ: 7/10 (enjoyable! itz mesmerising to see her breasts bouncing up and down! her moans are nice to hear too!! :D)
Painting/Fingering: never really try cos she is the one servicing me.
Service/Attitude: 7/10 (nice to chat with. not a time watcher.)
GFE: 7/10 (enjoyed my time with her.)
RTF: yes! she is kinda value for money bonk especially for a MILF!!

voitect
29-09-2009, 02:00 PM
hi...bro...can i have her ctc?thks alot...

janet.gunn
29-09-2009, 06:41 PM
Firstly thanks TS for sharing QinQin contacts a long time ago. sadly i only look for her last week and itz sad as to how come i only get to know her so late...damn...shd have meet her earlier and enjoy this gd MILF!! hehe!! :)RTF: yes! she is kinda value for money bonk especially for a MILF!! Haha..bro, u r not the only one, I felt the same way when I first meet her too! That's why sharing tis gem with worthy bros only! So now that u know, show yr support by RTF more lor! :D

janet.gunn
29-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Bro,

can share her contact, thanks.
Bro, check yr PM..

modish
30-09-2009, 01:28 AM
Thanks to ST for sharing QQ contact with me although i'm not that qualified.Anyway got her contact from TS some time back but was kinda busy.Today finally got chance fast leg fast hand called her up & she was available so i went to book a room & within 5 mins she reached!!

From certain angle she really resemble alot like Elva Hsiao..with big boobs & Pink nipples!!As i already had my shower while waiting for her so she went ahead to shower herself.After her shower she climb onto the bed & began to get notti..i must say she is quite good in bj & she is also not those type who just blow for awhile & stop..She actually blow for a gd 5-10mins..thank god she stopped or i would have cum in her mouth if she continue.She capped me & start to ride me..watching her boobs bouncing up & down while riding me is definitely a turn on not to mention that CFM look she had on her face.We switched to doggie before ending up cumming in missionary position.After all the action went for shower again & was given a massage after that.She had to leave after that as another bro called up & told her he had arrived.She tell me next time she will bring me to the $10 hotel..haha..

Hope my FR is good enough..If possible hope bro who likes my FR can upp my points thanks!!

Name: QinQin
Boobs: Big Boobs With Pink Nipples
BBBJ: 9/10 (She is quite good with that IMO)
FJ:8/10 (Tight & Wet.Love it when she is on top riding me)
GFE: 8.5/10 (She is quite chatty towards me although it's my 1st time meeting her.)
Attitude: 9/10 (Not a time watcher.Very accomodating & willing to please)
RTF: Of coz definitely to the $10 hotel she will be bringing me to..haha

auriga
30-09-2009, 09:54 AM
Haha..bro, u r not the only one, I felt the same way when I first meet her too! That's why sharing tis gem with worthy bros only! So now that u know, show yr support by RTF more lor! :D

I will! I will!! :D

tom24my
30-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Bro, care to share contacts? Thanks!