PDA

View Full Version : Budget SYT SunShine GEM Returns

innosex69
12-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Received a surprise call from Bao er (宝儿) today, talk n talk until ended up in room……. maybe she likes me :D

As requested by bro "SevenEleven" and agreed by Bao Er, I will be the new TS for her.

Will be posting some of her previous FRs to refresh bros’ memories in the next few days.

My Short FR n Stats as below:

Name: 宝 儿 (bao er)
Origin – PRC
Looks: 7.5/10 (abit lian look, yet demure)
Figure: 8/10 (tell, slim n good figure, smooth and fair)
Boobs: 36B+ (perfectly match her figure)
Fingering: Try but seems she don't like. So respect her n stop.
BJ: 8.5/10 (strong suction & sensation)
FJ: 8.5 (natural, stereo effects)
Massage: 6.5/10 (hard working, not piano type)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (sincere n hard working)
GFE : shiok (her strong point)

Damage: $70 + $20(tips) / 2hrs / 1shot + massage (room and cd on U)

Overall rating –
Hard Working, friendly and sincere, not time watcher, chatty & easy going person, sporty type.

Highly recommended for budget hunters. She only take Chinese, sori to other races.

I’m not OKT, just helping Bao Er.

PM me for ctcs, subject to screening

Joker4115
12-07-2009, 11:17 PM
bro TS can i hv baoer ctc. thks:D

pshan3
13-07-2009, 02:05 AM
bro is bao-er number same as last time 1 ?

innosex69
13-07-2009, 04:45 PM
bro is bao-er number same as last time 1 ?

Yes, bao-er ctc same as last time.

amk_dude
13-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Hi TS.. Can I have bao-er ctc? Thanks a lot.. Will return with a FL after the mission...

innosex69
14-07-2009, 11:14 PM
bro TS can i hv baoer ctc. thks:D

bro pm contact pls, thanks

Sorry for the late reply. checked your pm :D

relaxenjoy
15-07-2009, 12:22 AM
Bro, can share her contact PLEASE ? :D

kuku_son
15-07-2009, 08:44 AM
Gam Xia TS for sharing bao er ctc.

As promised to post a FR on Bao~er coz overall she is a good & budget gem…………..Call her to mek an appointment, “喂,你好………..” once the line is thru can heard fr her voice tat she is young n sweet, TCSS a while wif her till I jump to the point, put time fix venue, confirmed!:D
Once i chked in to my room smsed her the rm number after 10mins she reached and came into my love-nest was a young, sporty outfit gem. TS is correct, she is some kind of shine-sun gal tat bring to my lovenest especially after talking to her. No ice breaking small talks required, she could makes me feel really GFE le....Bao~er told me she not comfortable when walking outside n people looking at her, shows the demure side of her.
After the bath, its action time…… but she told me “不要急,让我来……” 1st dun noe wat she is tryin to say, anyway juz follow her…. She dim the lights, ask mi to lay dwn n relax and started with a soothing massage not a bad massage session thru out i can feel beri comfortable n relax. Its was a good feeling, suddenly I felt something caressing my back n nipples, and slowly stroking my didi, I turn over and she started to catbath mi by licking my body.Next come the BJ, strong good suction with pace and speed. Until I cannot tahan, immediately stopped her.....She said again, “不要急, 让我来……” she slowly adjust herself on top of me, cap-on and rock mi a cowboy……here we go, stereo sound effect. Looking at her expressions I noe tat she enjoys being on the top. I increased my pace with her and saw her getting more n more high which realli turn mi on, change to missionary n cummed shortly~~~~~~~~

Summary FR below -

Name: Bao~er
Age: 25 SYT (I seldom try SYT so quite good xprience for mi...:D)
Looks:7.5/10 – (fashion short hair, girl next door look but wild during action)
Figure: 8/10 – (Tall + good figure)
Skin:8.5/10 - (White & Smooth.)
Boobs: (36B+ cup quite a handful for mi)
Fingering: Never try (too busy)
BJ: 8/10 (strong suction & sensation)
FJ: 8/10 (Good stereo sound effects + she like cowboy beri much)
Massage: 7/10 (she put in lots of effort, hard working, not piano type)
GFE : 9/10 (GFE is there no worri~~)
Attitude: 9/10 – friendly, sincere, hard working.

Service
Damage:$70/1 FJ + 1 massage $20(tips) + $30 (Hotel charges)
RTF : If i miss SYT i will go for her again..............

dcrusader
15-07-2009, 08:51 AM

“不要急, 让我来……” she slowly adjust herself on top of me, cap-on and rock mi a cowboy……here we go, stereo sound effect. Looking at her expressions I noe tat she enjoys being on the top. I increased my pace with her and saw her getting more n more high which realli turn mi on, change to missionary n cummed shortly~~~~~~~~

Summary FR below -

Attitude: 9/10 – friendly, sincere, hard wor.............
sounds delicious....
MTL.......TS can share plz?

TNT33
15-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Bro, care to share the contact of this gem. Thks......

innosex69
15-07-2009, 05:58 PM

As promised to post a FR on Bao~er coz overall she is a good & budget gem…………..Call her to mek an appointment, “喂,你好………..” once the line is thru can heard fr her voice tat she is young n sweet, TCSS a while wif her till I jump to the point, put time fix venue, confirmed!:D
Once i chked in to my room smsed her the rm number after 10mins she reached and came into my love-nest was a young, sporty outfit gem. TS is correct, she is some kind of shine-sun gal tat bring to my lovenest especially after talking to her. No ice breaking small talks required, she could makes me feel really GFE le....Bao~er told me she not comfortable when walking outside n people looking at her, shows the demure side of her.
After the bath, its action time…… but she told me “不要急,让我来……” 1st dun noe wat she is tryin to say, anyway juz follow her…. She dim the lights, ask mi to lay dwn n relax and started with a soothing massage not a bad massage session thru out i can feel beri comfortable n relax. Its was a good feeling, suddenly I felt something caressing my back n nipples, and slowly stroking my didi, I turn over and she started to catbath mi by licking my body.Next come the BJ, strong good suction with pace and speed. Until I cannot tahan, immediately stopped her.....She said again, “不要急, 让我来……” she slowly adjust herself on top of me, cap-on and rock mi a cowboy……here we go, stereo sound effect. Looking at her expressions I noe tat she enjoys being on the top. I increased my pace with her and saw her getting more n more high which realli turn mi on, change to missionary n cummed shortly~~~~~~~~

Summary FR below -

Service

Bro kuku, thanks for your FR, upz u :D

relaxenjoy
15-07-2009, 07:54 PM
thanks for sharing bao er contact :) will sure go try and write FR :cool:

sexcruzer
16-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Nice to hear that bao er is back in action :D

miss her pamper..........

relaxenjoy
17-07-2009, 11:54 AM
All brothers, as this my 1st FR in SBF, please pardon me if the FR not up to standard.

My sincere appreciation to bro TS for sharing bao er contact with me, despite I’m a newbie. TS trust and bao er heaven service has given me more reasons to post my 1st FR here.

Arrange sexxion with her, straight away attracted by her friendly voice. Take sometime to locate the venue coz me West-end boy…. Reached, waited ½ hr for room and finally into lovenest. Anxious coz dun know what to expect, I usually cheong KTV and GL…… 10 mins n ding-dong, I open the door, and in front of me was a SYT with a bright smile, much better than I expected. In the room, she really know how to break the ice, we talk like no tomolo… go bath individually as me still little anxious n not sure what to do…. She can see I blur blur, hence told me to rest easy, let her do the “thing”…… :rolleyes: I lay onto the bed facing down, massage was good, a lot better than health centre. I turn-over after back massage, she was sweating :eek:, dam hard-working gem ment….. ask her go shower while I prepare the “bonking session” :p The sensational cat bath already I cannot control, when comes to BJ nearly wanna shot, quickly ask her to stop. Cap and I on top of her, missionary, decided to change position, than bao er declare without any shyness, she said “I like it cowboy style, she on top” I told her no problem sweetie, cowboy gives me a overall view of my SYT boods bouncing, and the facial + sound effect, rocking action increases n finally exploded……………… dam shiok :D

Below details my personal opinion -
Looks:7.5/10 – student look, fashion dressing
Figure: 9/10 – Tall, really good figure
Skin:8/10 – fair n smooth.
Boobs: 36B+
BJ: 9/10 (super strong suction & sensation)
FJ: 8 (natural moaning, very wet CB)
Massage: 7.5/10 (very hard working)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (sincere, friendly)
GFE : 10/10

Overall : I went with a mind set like going to health centre, but came-out with 300% more satisfactions and good budget price tag. Got a relax massage n dam solid bonk. Bao er rare gem to find, gives us that feeling of not going to cheong session, but meeting a old friend.

Damage:$70/1 bonk n 1 massage + $30 tips (coz she hard-working, sincere) + $20 (Hotel charges)

RTF : Sure

TBogard
17-07-2009, 01:03 PM
any links to her previous thread?
already PM u for contact bro, thanks in advance

motionbydesign
17-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Can pass me ctc ?! Cfm goodstuff!

spes
17-07-2009, 02:08 PM
any pics to show??

the_Who
17-07-2009, 03:24 PM
Bro,

Interested to try Bao Er.

Able to have her contact ?

Thank you! :p

innosex69
17-07-2009, 06:36 PM
All brothers, as this my 1st FR in SBF, please pardon me if the FR not up to standard.

My sincere appreciation to bro TS for sharing bao er contact with me, despite I’m a newbie. TS trust and bao er heaven service has given me more reasons to post my 1st FR here.

Arrange sexxion with her, straight away attracted by her friendly voice. Take sometime to locate the venue coz me West-end boy…. Reached, waited ½ hr for room and finally into lovenest. Anxious coz dun know what to expect, I usually cheong KTV and GL…… 10 mins n ding-dong, I open the door, and in front of me was a SYT with a bright smile, much better than I expected. In the room, she really know how to break the ice, we talk like no tomolo… go bath individually as me still little anxious n not sure what to do…. She can see I blur blur, hence told me to rest easy, let her do the “thing”…… :rolleyes: I lay onto the bed facing down, massage was good, a lot better than health centre. I turn-over after back massage, she was sweating :eek:, dam hard-working gem ment….. ask her go shower while I prepare the “bonking session” :p The sensational cat bath already I cannot control, when comes to BJ nearly wanna shot, quickly ask her to stop. Cap and I on top of her, missionary, decided to change position, than bao er declare without any shyness, she said “I like it cowboy style, she on top” I told her no problem sweetie, cowboy gives me a overall view of my SYT boods bouncing, and the facial + sound effect, rocking action increases n finally exploded……………… dam shiok

Below details my personal opinion -
Looks:7.5/10 – student look, fashion dressing
Figure: 9/10 – Tall, really good figure
Skin:8/10 – fair n smooth.
BJ: 9/10 (super strong suction & sensation)
Massage: 7.5/10 (very hard working)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (sincere, friendly)

Overall : I went with a mind set like going to health centre, but came-out with 300% more satisfactions and good budget price tag. Got a relax massage n dam solid bonk. Bao er rare gem to find, gives us that feeling of not going to cheong session, but meeting a old friend.

Damage:$70/1 bonk n 1 massage + $30 tips (coz she hard-working, sincere) + $20 (Hotel charges)

Thanks for the FR, consider well written as u new entry, upz u :D

Regice
17-07-2009, 06:40 PM
bro can i have her ctc please , thanks

innosex69
17-07-2009, 06:49 PM
Bro,

Interested to try Bao Er.

Able to have her contact ?

Thank you! :p

any links to her previous thread?
already PM u for contact bro, thanks in advance

PM out to u liao...:) return by posting FR please

I will be posting some of Bao Er previous FRs soon, now I also busy cheonging :D

relaxenjoy
19-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Hi TS,

Can share bao er contact with my friend ;) ? He tried PM u but your PM full :o?

innosex69
19-07-2009, 05:09 PM
Here's Bao Er's previous FR by bro"tidusff80"

My Reputation:Points: 17 / Power: 0

Re: Good Serivce at Buget Price

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahahaha.... 1st to FR:

Thanks TS for the contact. I was arranging for a session with other FL but they were not free. Reach home and came to have a look. TS gave me Bao Er's no. So just try sms her ask if can at 11pm. She say 11.30pm cuz can go tgt with another room-mate, then I ok lor...

Was late, so told her wait 10mins. While walking to the hotel, passed by a slim gal, was wondering if it's her. Got a room and sms her. Abt 10mins or less, door bell rang and haha, yeah, it's the gal i passed by downstairs.

TCSS for awhile, Bao Er is very chatty and has a good attitude. Does not rush. Talked for awhile then went for shower, quite SOP, so nothing happened inside.

Went to bed and still talk while she started to stroke my tool. Then removed towel and catbath me. Was fingering her, she seem to enjoy it. Then slowly she went down to BJ (with cap). Very very good suction and I was still fingering her while she blow. Deep throat, licked the balls and near the arse.... then continue BJ... after a few minutes, lied beside me.

So I started to attack her boobs. I always cant gauge the size, but it's quite a handful. Nice slim and smooth both, no tattoos with soft boobs. Shiok!

After awhile, enter her and start pumping i missionary. She was moaning away loudly and getting very wet. Changed to doggy and continue for a few mins. Moaning non-stop and can see her grabbing the pillows, enjoying herself. Finally exploded in her and lied on top of her. She said i was very good... given one of the younger ones she met so far.

Continued to chit chat, then she massage me a little. She's still learning to massage, so we'll see her improve. After that, lied beside me and chit chat... she's like a gf la. She commented FJ with me (abt same age) feels like bf and gf, so can 'connect' better. Both enjoyed ourselves. Definately not a time watcher... think if I din say go shower and make a move, she'll just continue lying there and TCSS.

Ratings
Looks: 6.5/10 (so far, the best I met... haiz)
Figure: 8/10 (slim built)
Boobs: As mentioned, a handful but doesn't seem too sensitive.
BJ: 8.5/10 (good suction & sensation, takes good care of the area)
FJ: 8.5 (thrust deep and hear her moan & lose control)
Massage: 6/10 (average, learning on the job, but I'm not fan of massaging..)
Attitude: 9/10 (sincere & hard working, willing to learn. straightforward)
RTF: very likely, tight budget. Plus she's quite a good find.

Damage: $70 + $10(tips) / 2hrs / 1shot + massage

Guess my skills not good la, seniors pls do guide her. I believe she can do better.

Pls up my points if you like my FR.

(ps. TS, thanks! Have yet to up your points. Think can only use once and I already did... =Þ)

innosex69
19-07-2009, 05:49 PM
Hi TS,

Can share bao er contact with my friend ;) ? He tried PM u but your PM full :o?

cleared my pm already. ask your friend to try pm me again.

chew78s
19-07-2009, 07:21 PM
PM out to u liao...:) return by posting FR please

I will be posting some of Bao Er previous FRs soon, now I also busy cheonging :D

Hi bro. Nices to see u again. U gd . Work and cheonging. Me too want cheonging liao.:D

ffsg1234
20-07-2009, 06:27 AM
Bro,

can share her contact. thanks

fatfatman
20-07-2009, 01:19 PM
thanks TS for the ctc. Below are my feedback;

Looks: 6.5/10 (syt look, but not my type)
Fingering: okie seems like she like it but please respect her if ask to stop.
FJ: 8.5 (natural, stereo effects, with 4 styles)
Massage: 5.5/10 (hard working, not piano type but not real type)
Attitude: 9/10 (sincere n hard working)

FFM

innosex69
20-07-2009, 06:56 PM
thanks TS for the ctc. Below are my feedback;

Looks: 6.5/10 (syt look, but not my type)
Fingering: okie seems like she like it but please respect her if ask to stop.
FJ: 8.5 (natural, stereo effects, with 4 styles)
Massage: 5.5/10 (hard working, not piano type but not real type)
Attitude: 9/10 (sincere n hard working)

FFM

bro, kam sia for your FR. upz u :)

mortals
20-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Bro TS,

Care to share ctc?

Thanks in advance.

hotbod8
20-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Thanks Bro TS for the ctc. Tried her recently and this is the brief FR.

Looks: 6.5/10 (after a while maybe 7/10)
Face - decent, with pouty thick lips but NO frenching
Figure: 7/10 (1.67m tall, slim with light appendix surgery scar)
Boobs: 36B+ (nice size for her body. Nipples average size in light brown)
Butt - 8/10 good for doggie
Fingering: never try cos turned off by bushiness
BBBJ - N/A
BJ: 8.5/10 (very good, strong suction & sensation)
FJ: 8 (nice, head turned one side with good stereo)
Massage: 6.5/10 (hard working, not great but better than piano type)
Attitude: 9/10 (warm, frenly n chatty)
GFE : v good (her strong point) not a time watcher, phone silent
Bad - although not a smoker, she has a slight bad breath problem
Damage - 70/1x/2hrs

Understands simple english and good with hanyu pinyin for non-chinese speaking bros. Will be here for 2 years..

innosex69
21-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Thanks Bro TS for the ctc. Tried her recently and this is the brief FR.

Looks: 6.5/10 (after a while maybe 7/10)
Face - decent, with pouty thick lips but NO frenching
Figure: 7/10 (1.67m tall, slim with light appendix surgery scar)
Boobs: 36B+ (nice size for her body. Nipples average size in light brown)
Butt - 8/10 good for doggie
Fingering: never try cos turned off by bushiness
BBBJ - N/A
BJ: 8.5/10 (very good, strong suction & sensation)
FJ: 8 (nice, head turned one side with good stereo)
Massage: 6.5/10 (hard working, not great but better than piano type)
Attitude: 9/10 (warm, frenly n chatty)
GFE : v good (her strong point) not a time watcher, phone silent
Bad - although not a smoker, she has a slight bad breath problem
Damage - 70/1x/2hrs

Understands simple english and good with hanyu pinyin for non-chinese speaking bros. Will be here for 2 years..

bro hot bod8, upz you liao :D

innosex69
23-07-2009, 09:51 PM
Here's another previous FR on Bao Er by bro"bigten"

My Reputation:Points: 272 / Power: 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sori bro"TS" for the late FR as promise,will not go much into details
All I can says she's a willing to please and hard working lady

Bros who try her pls treat her nice

Looks: 7/10 (shoulder length straight hair)
Figure: 7.5/10 (Slim built, smooth and fair)
Boobs: 36B+ (just nice for grabbing, match her figure)
BJ: 8/10 (good suction & sensation with CD coz she scare I oso scare)
FJ: 8/10 (with CD)
Massage: 5.5/10 (average, not piano type)

Damage: $70/2hrs/1xFJ with massage + tips + room charge

Overall verdict - Good where to find such lobang at such bad time

RTF: Not so soon coz cheong too much liao lately

innosex69
24-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Hi bro. Nices to see u again. U gd . Work and cheonging. Me too want cheonging liao.

bro chew, u good work too :cool:

lets go cheong together :p

Petsam
24-07-2009, 11:06 PM
TS was very kind to respond to my request for sharing of Bao Er's ctc. A big thank you for yr kindness.

As i am a fan for good massage so tried her service. Here is my humble opinion:

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: B+
BJ: 7.5/10 (good suction)
FJ: 7.5 (Natural moaning)
Massage: 5.5/10 (average, hardworking)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (Chatty, willing to learn)

peach boy
25-07-2009, 01:44 AM
tks bro ts for bao er ctc,it a great gem cos massage by syt:p
name:bao er
orgin:prc(no ask where)
looks:7(long hair syt abt 1.6 slim abit lian looking)
boobs:b-cup to me (nice to squeeze )
massage:7(nt piano type try hard to impress quite song)
frenching:no(only kiss on her face)
painting:no try
bj:7.5(treat u like a king hav a long bj frm her almost cim)
fj:7.5(as gd as her bj her moaning i wonder next door can hear or not so loud)
attitude:8(hardworking really impress me sure vry young i lov it:o)
damage:70+tips included massage(worth it)
rtf:if i hav time why not:D

innosex69
25-07-2009, 09:27 PM
TS was very kind to respond to my request for sharing of Bao Er's ctc. A big thank you for yr kindness.

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: B+
BJ: 7.5/10 (good suction)
FJ: 7.5 (Natural moaning)
Massage: 5.5/10 (average, hardworking)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (Chatty, willing to learn)

tks bro ts for bao er ctc,it a great gem cos massage by syt:p
name:bao er
orgin:prc(no ask where)
looks:7(long hair syt abt 1.6 slim abit lian looking)
boobs:b-cup to me (nice to squeeze )
massage:7(nt piano type try hard to impress quite song)
frenching:no(only kiss on her face)
painting:no try
bj:7.5(treat u like a king hav a long bj frm her almost cim)
fj:7.5(as gd as her bj her moaning i wonder next door can hear or not so loud)
attitude:8(hardworking really impress me sure vry young i lov it)
damage:70+tips included massage(worth it)
rtf:if i hav time why not:D

bro petsam & peachboy, upz u

thz for the FRs, we SBF brothers are here to share by posting FRs :cool:

Meltdown
26-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Thanks Bro innosex69 for the contact.

Bao Er, overall a hard working lady.

My rating as follows:

Look : 5.5 if in term of SYT, 7 if in term of MILF
Figure : 6 (got scar on tummy)
Massage : 5.5 (got strength but still have room for improvement)
BJ : 8 (got good suction, good)
FJ : 7
Overall attitude : 8 (Really willing to please)
RTF : maybe, maybe not as still have many FLs to try..... :p

js81
26-07-2009, 04:56 PM
bro ,got pics

innosex69
27-07-2009, 12:29 AM

Thanks Bro innosex69 for the contact.

Bao Er, overall a hard working lady.

My rating as follows:

Look : 5.5 if in term of SYT, 7 if in term of MILF

Brothers, thanks for the FRs. Just wanna clarify Bao er's age, its around early to mid-20s. She look young coz of her sunshine looks which attracts ppl :cool:

The main thing is, glad to learnt that all enjoy the sessions... hee... hee..

Anyway, kam sia all for the supports :)

innosex69
28-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Tried her last week, was busy, finally found time to post some FR. Here goes...

Face: 70/100
Height: 1.65
GFE: 65/100 pretty good, too bad no frenching. If frenching added=85/100
FJ: 80/100 accomodating, tried all kinds of pos, with some light stereo effects.
BJ: No βββj :-(, 60/100
Boobs: β just right for me
Figure: 70/100, slim, with a small scar on the body.

Overall enjoyable session for only $70/2/1.

Thanks for sharing contact, cheers.

will upz u once gain power bro. ;) tx for the FR

screwdriver
30-07-2009, 02:18 PM
I think I'm not fated to try Bao Er. First time try to book her by call and sms, but never reply. Then on Tuesday msg her for next day's appointment, but she was sick.

Hope that she is alright now.

innosex69
30-07-2009, 09:29 PM
I think I'm not fated to try Bao Er. First time try to book her by call and sms, but never reply. Then on Tuesday msg her for next day's appointment, but she was sick.

Hope that she is alright now.

Spoken to bao er, now than I knew she is sick maybe due to overworks :o

Let her rest and I will inform brothers when she's well again, the doctor said she stress lah....

Thanks brothers for the concerns :) n sori

For bao er contacts, still can pm me (subject to screening)

commod1881
05-08-2009, 07:45 AM
TS, paiseh posted to the old thread. here's my belated FR on Bao-Er from couple of weeks back.....

Apologies for this super delayed FR. Tried Bao-Er a couple of weeks back just before I went for business trip. Now then got time to write this FR.

I sms-ed her on a Saturday afternoon and arranged to meet up with her at her designated hotel that night. Within 5-10 mins of me giving her the room number, she's arrived. First impression is, pleasant face (not stunning or super kawaii, more girl next door look ba), tall, slim body, good size boobs and legs that seem to go on forever! When she came into the room, I think we chit chatted for 30 mins at least before proceeding to shower (yes, she's super friendly).

Shower was quite SOP, dried ourselves and I lie on the bed waiting for her. What came next was a surprise to me. She told me to lie face-down and took out a bottle of baby oil and started giving me a good proper massage. I never encountered PRC FLs that has so professional massage and her technique was very good, very strong. Nearly fell asleep as it was that comfortable.

Massage lasted maybe 30min, then Bao-Er started the main course for the evening. Started cat-bathing me from head to toe, paying alot of attention around the nipples and balls.. then she took out cap and gave me a bj. not bad, i prefer bbbj usually but her bj skills and hardworking-ness made up for it.

The FJ was also very satisfying, wetness and tightness just nice. and Bao-Er was very accomodating to all the position changes. finally ended the session in doggy (which was especially shiok with Bao-Er because of her slim body but solidly meaty butt). Even after we cleaned up, she still stayed on and chit chatted with me, until the room almost time's up then we parted ways.

Overall a very value for money massage+bonk. A very sweet, friendly and hardworking girl that gives great massage too. Thoroughly sextified bonk for me, haha. Thanks Innosex for the contact and sorry I took so long to post this.

Mich0088
05-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Hi Bro mind sharing Bao Er contact this is my contact wanna load this morning

thank Q in Advance

Summary FR below -

Service

innosex69
06-08-2009, 09:04 PM
TS, paiseh posted to the old thread. here's my belated FR on Bao-Er from couple of weeks back.....

Apologies for this super delayed FR. Tried Bao-Er a couple of weeks back just before I went for business trip. Now then got time to write this FR.

I sms-ed her on a Saturday afternoon and arranged to meet up with her at her designated hotel that night. Within 5-10 mins of me giving her the room number, she's arrived. First impression is, pleasant face (not stunning or super kawaii, more girl next door look ba), tall, slim body, good size boobs and legs that seem to go on forever! When she came into the room, I think we chit chatted for 30 mins at least before proceeding to shower (yes, she's super friendly).

Shower was quite SOP, dried ourselves and I lie on the bed waiting for her. What came next was a surprise to me. She told me to lie face-down and took out a bottle of baby oil and started giving me a good proper massage. I never encountered PRC FLs that has so professional massage and her technique was very good, very strong. Nearly fell asleep as it was that comfortable.

Massage lasted maybe 30min, then Bao-Er started the main course for the evening. Started cat-bathing me from head to toe, paying alot of attention around the nipples and balls.. then she took out cap and gave me a bj. not bad, i prefer bbbj usually but her bj skills and hardworking-ness made up for it.

The FJ was also very satisfying, wetness and tightness just nice. and Bao-Er was very accomodating to all the position changes. finally ended the session in doggy (which was especially shiok with Bao-Er because of her slim body but solidly meaty butt). Even after we cleaned up, she still stayed on and chit chatted with me, until the room almost time's up then we parted ways.

Overall a very value for money massage+bonk. A very sweet, friendly and hardworking girl that gives great massage too. Thoroughly sextified bonk for me, haha. Thanks Innosex for the contact and sorry I took so long to post this.

Thanks for your FR :p upz your points

All brothers, good news...... Bao er recovered lol n ready to start work tomorrow :D call n enjoy.......remember the FRs hor ;)

innosex69
09-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Here's another good FR from her previous thread
FR posted by bro"Bigten"

My Reputation:Points: 272 / Power: 2

Sori bro"TS" for the late FR as promise,will not go much into details
All I can says she's a willing to please and hard working lady

Bros who try her pls treat her nice

Looks: 7/10 (shoulder length straight hair)
Figure: 7.5/10 (Slim built, smooth and fair)
Boobs: 36B+ (just nice for grabbing, match her figure)
BJ: 8/10 (good suction & sensation with CD coz she scare I oso scare)
FJ: 8/10 (with CD)
Massage: 5.5/10 (average, not piano type)

Damage: $70/2hrs/1xFJ with massage + tips + room charge

Overall verdict - Good where to find such lobang at such bad time

RTF: Not so soon coz cheong too much liao lately

relaxenjoy
16-08-2009, 10:34 PM
Feeling tired after many days of night works. Looking for a relaxing n good bonk, thinking hard for a happening health centre??? Than Bao er comes to my mind :rolleyes: okie lah, since visiting her much worth & better than health centre. Anyway, I’m newbie in SBF hence no many brothers willing to share contact with me sigh….. understand lah.

This is my RTF FR, hence I would not expect much different than before BUT I’m wrong (read on…..) :p

Called n arrange for a session and surprise ment, she recognize my voice, how sweet of her .

Put time, put place and here I zoom down to the designated love-nest.

The sexxion was much better than the last; perhaps bao er knew me already. Her massage improved liao, and overall was super satisfying. The sequence like health centre and a lot more better, buget buget deal. I give her tips coz worth every cent :D

My RTF FR details below -
Looks : 8/10 – student look, fashion dressing (the more u look, the prettier she gets)
Figure : 9/10 – dam good figure, tall n long legs
Skin : 8/10 – fair n smooth.
BJ: 9/10 (as super strong suction & sensation, feels the same as bbbj)
Massage: 7.5/10 (very hard working gem)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (sincere, dam friendly, dam hard working)

Damage:$70/1 bonk n 1 massage + $20 tips (coz she hard-working, sincere & willing to please) + $30 (Hotel charges)

Brothers, can upz my points if u think my humble FR good enough ;) ?

innosex69
17-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Feeling tired after many days of night works. Looking for a relaxing n good bonk, thinking hard for a happening health centre??? Than Bao er comes to my mind :rolleyes: okie lah, since visiting her much worth & better than health centre. Anyway, I’m newbie in SBF hence no many brothers willing to share contact with me sigh….. understand lah.

This is my RTF FR, hence I would not expect much different than before BUT I’m wrong (read on…..) :p

Called n arrange for a session and surprise ment, she recognize my voice, how sweet of her .

Put time, put place and here I zoom down to the designated love-nest.

The sexxion was much better than the last; perhaps bao er knew me already. Her massage improved liao, and overall was super satisfying. The sequence like health centre and a lot more better, buget buget deal. I give her tips coz worth every cent 

My RTF FR details below -
Looks : 8/10 – student look, fashion dressing (the more u look, the prettier she gets)
Figure : 9/10 – dam good figure, tall n long legs
Skin : 8/10 – fair n smooth.
BJ: 9/10 (as super strong suction & sensation, feels the same as bbbj)
Massage: 7.5/10 (very hard working gem)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (sincere, dam friendly, dam hard working)

Damage:$70/1 bonk n 1 massage + $20 tips (coz she hard-working, sincere & willing to please) + $30 (Hotel charges)

Brothers, can upz my points if u think my humble FR good enough?

kam sia bro relaxenjoy for the FR :)

Understand some brothers visited her recently, hope to see more FRs :D

cheers

SevenEleven
18-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Hello all brothers, long time no see already.

Just wanna say a big Thank U to bro innosex69 for taking over me as TS

and also thanks to all brothers here for supporting bao er. :)

innosex69
19-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Yo bro SevenEleven, no need to say 10 u to me. How's life, still bary busy?

Don't worry, Bao er in good hands. juz tat sometimes she too busy.

All brothers, can pm me for her contacts and try to post FR to share your sexperience :D

superman67
20-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Hello all brothers, long time no see already.

Just wanna say a big Thank U to bro innosex69 for taking over me as TS

and also thanks to all brothers here for supporting bao er. :)

Bro 711, just upz u bak liao..tks alot for all the supports fr nice bros like uall...:)
Looks like she's a gem, can share her ctc pls?

innosex69
20-08-2009, 05:18 PM
Bro 711, just upz u bak liao..tks alot for all the supports fr nice bros like uall...:)
Looks like she's a gem, can share her ctc pls?

bro, u got the wrong TS. I'm the new TS for bao er ;)

Anyway check your pm :D

innosex69
22-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Good News to all brothers :)

After numerous requests from fellow bros and my much convincing talks with Bao-er, I’ve finally get her to agreed to provide bbbj service :D

Bao-Er Latest New Profile

Name: 宝 儿 (bao-er)
Origin – PRC
Looks: 7.5/10 (abit Ah lian look(SYT), yet demure)
Figure: 9/10 (tall, slim n good figure, smooth and fair)
BBBj: 8/10 (Good Suction with ball sucking, try to believe it.... :p)
FJ: 8.5 (Wet & Horny is there.....)
Massage: 7/10 (hardworking, not piano type)
Attitude: 10/10 (sincere n hard working)
GFE : 10/10 (Remind me of having sex with my girlfriend)

Damage: $65 / 120mins / 1shot + 1massage
Room & CD not included.....

Those interested in bao-er do pm me for her contacts........

I’m not OKT, just want to share a good gem with all the bro here.....:)

Its also bao er good gesture as a return to all her supporters.

Thanks & enjoy.

Sexseekerman
22-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Yo Bro,

Is it possible to view her pic. What is her contact or how do I make contact.

Thanks

sam_chee
22-08-2009, 02:37 AM
can PM me her ctc?

superman67
22-08-2009, 10:25 AM
bro, u got the wrong TS. I'm the new TS for bao er ;)

Anyway check your pm :D

Roger that bro...cheers;)

jng8338
22-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Brudder TS

Tks for the Ctc, will try her in these two days.

Juz a feedback. If possible post some of her beautiful pic in the forum:D

As the saying goes, a pic say a thousand words

regard
Jng

Juz upz u with my humble two pts..

innosex69
22-08-2009, 11:42 PM
Brudder TS

Tks for the Ctc, will try her in these two days.

Juz a feedback. If possible post some of her beautiful pic in the forum:D

As the saying goes, a pic say a thousand words

regard
Jng

Juz upz u with my humble two pts..

bro, thx for your points :)

will talk to her for the pics. waiting for your FR n upz you in rerturn

enjoy :D

innosex69
25-08-2009, 12:05 AM
yo bros,

spoken to bao er regarding the pics. she feel shy n not comfortable ;)

its also for her own safety, afterall she is not a pro & full time FL

she sent her apology to all :o perharps mysterious add-on the excitment :D

In my humble view, I think bao er looks above average n sporty, long legs, fair skins, think won't disappoint anyone.

cheers

itcyman
27-08-2009, 12:20 AM
Hi, can share her contact, PLEASE give me a chance :)

innosex69
30-08-2009, 12:47 AM
Hi, can share her contact, PLEASE give me a chance :)

check your pm :D

mamamaboy
30-08-2009, 01:01 AM
bro can share the ctc ? thanks

itcyman
01-09-2009, 07:35 PM
Thanks bro innosex69 for sharing bao er. Make contact and fix session :) the process was friendly, close and anxious., I can't wait to meet this gem.

As the appt time gets near, get more exciting on how she looks like, and finally, ting tong.... open door and yes, its not disappointing, her face suits my taste, and the legs are long.

No need for me to do the ice breaking, bao er make me at ease and commented that she sees I feel excited. However, dam ment, she really got a way to make me feel relax n at ease. Talk talk a while, strip and go bath, shiok, long time neveer gotten this type of pamper oredi ;)

By now, all my excitment changes from 1 impression to do the "thing". wanted to start and bao er says, "we got all the time, no need for the rush, lay down and I massage u good good, allow me to treat u and press u, slow slow, u just have to enjoy :D"

okie lah, I be good and lay flat. Her massage was strong and good, although cannot compare to the professional, but can say above average, and really she tried hard to massage u, plus points to her.

Next started the catbath, a good 10mintues or so, I just relax and enjoy. The bbbj was dam strong, with ball sucking, until I have ask her to stop...... don't waste my "children". Here comes the FJ, natural moaning and wet wet love holes, exploded in massionary position.

After wash-up, she not even look at the time, or hinted on going off. Not a time watcher, talk talk until I say go, than she politely concur. Bao er's good atitude, dam hard working and sincere manners wins me sure to RTF again.

Really, really a buget session worth every cent. Of coz, I steady, give her tips for the overall satifying session. Again, big thanks to TS for sharing this wonderful gem :)

Damage : $65 + $20 tips + 1 bonk n 1 massage

boyz2man
01-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Tks TS for the contact.

Will touch base with her soon.

regards,

boyz2man:)

innosex69
02-09-2009, 12:43 AM
Thanks bro innosex69 for sharing bao er. Make contact and fix session :) the process was friendly, close and anxious., I can't wait to meet this gem.

As the appt time gets near, get more exciting on how she looks like, and finally, ting tong.... open door and yes, its not disappointing, her face suits my taste, and the legs are long.

No need for me to do the ice breaking, bao er make me at ease and commented that she sees I feel excited. However, dam ment, she really got a way to make me feel relax n at ease. Talk talk a while, strip and go bath, shiok, long time neveer gotten this type of pamper oredi ;)

By now, all my excitment changes from 1 impression to do the "thing". wanted to start and bao er says, "we got all the time, no need for the rush, lay down and I massage u good good, allow me to treat u and press u, slow slow, u just have to enjoy :D"

okie lah, I be good and lay flat. Her massage was strong and good, although cannot compare to the professional, but can say above average, and really she tried hard to massage u, plus points to her.

Next started the catbath, a good 10mintues or so, I just relax and enjoy. The bbbj was dam strong, with ball sucking, until I have ask her to stop...... don't waste my "children". Here comes the FJ, natural moaning and wet wet love holes, exploded in massionary position.

After wash-up, she not even look at the time, or hinted on going off. Not a time watcher, talk talk until I say go, than she politely concur. Bao er's good atitude, dam hard working and sincere manners wins me sure to RTF again.

Really, really a buget session worth every cent. Of coz, I steady, give her tips for the overall satifying session. Again, big thanks to TS for sharing this wonderful gem

Damage : $65 + $20 tips + 1 bonk n 1 massage

upz u liao :)

martel
05-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Hi innosex69,

Thanks for your contact, today i'm very very unlucky, have already fixed the time slot at afternoon session, applied 1/2 leave on the way to the appointed Hotel, shit received the SMS that 宝儿 来红 have to cancel our meeting...wasted my 1/2 leave....now have to wait for one more week...

innosex69
05-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi innosex69,

Thanks for your contact, today i'm very very unlucky, have already fixed the time slot at afternoon session, applied 1/2 leave on the way to the appointed Hotel, shit received the SMS that 宝儿 来红 have to cancel our meeting...wasted my 1/2 leave....now have to wait for one more week...

Bari Sori bro. I've checked with her, she only knew it last minute when leaving home :o

Anyway,
Bao er offers another package (during code red) :
Massage + HJ for $50 :)

Anyone interested can pm me.

I will let bros know once code red over :D

innosex69
09-09-2009, 01:48 AM
Yo bros,

Bao Er Code Red OVER :)

Can call her for sexperience now :D

Enjoy

innosex69
16-09-2009, 12:55 AM
Hi innosex69,

Bro martel, after I spoken to bao er, u tried bao er oredi?

Is it u got the 1st blood uhu ;)

Waiting for your FR.... :D

XiaoShenYang
16-09-2009, 10:41 PM
Bro can I have her ctc pls??? :p

martel
19-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Have to say a BIG thanks to innosex69 for 宝儿 contact and promised once tried sure will post the FR...

Sorry for my late FR, have tired her last Friday afternoon at H81, waited her in a room for 5 min, a very friendly girl. will not go into all the detail cos most of the Bros have posted.

Below is my FR summary :

Looks : 7/10 – abit ah lian look but acceptable
Figure : 8.5/10 – good figure and a pair of tall n long legs
Skin : 7.5/10 – fair n smooth.
BBBJ: 9/10 super strong suction & sensation
Painting : Allow no smell nice pussy, keep eat it
Fingering : She like it very much only allow on surface
Massage: 8/10 (very hard working gem)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (sincere, friendly and hard working)
GFE : 9/10 chat alot during the session
Damage:$70/1 bonk n 1 massage + $10 tips + $30 (Hotel charges)

sunkingdonut
19-09-2009, 01:37 AM
Wow sounds like a good deal.pi n qi.can pm me her ctc?thx

innosex69
22-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Hi bros,

This thread closed.

kum sia for all the supports :)