PDA

View Full Version : underage ah lian

teenyboy
11-07-2009, 03:56 AM
hi bros. i bonk a underaged ah lian whom i met from the facebook. she said she was 16 but after she say she only 14. donno wat to do..

but if bros wan me write the story about me and her, pls say so..

Niceman
11-07-2009, 04:02 AM
Ah boy oi....

1st, this is adult site, not teens site.

2nd, we are not your bros, we are your uncles.

RedJacket
11-07-2009, 04:07 AM
i bonk a underaged ah lian whom i met from the facebook. she said she was 16 but after she say she only 14. donno wat to do..

Maybe the mata want you to write the story during interrogation.

hosayboh
11-07-2009, 04:10 AM
hi bros. i bonk a underaged ah lian whom i met from the facebook. she said she was 16 but after she say she only 14. donno wat to do..

No, i dun want u to write your story. I dun want to get u into trouble. They can trace IP addr. U should off your computer and go sleep, its way past bedtime. Papa mama will scold...

oOoLyRrAdoOo
11-07-2009, 04:38 AM
:eek: OMG...write write...FULL story ah !
We'll help you to submit to Cantoment...

Pong Pong
11-07-2009, 04:57 AM
maybe u write it in your exams composition:rolleyes:

you could score high points.............................

Orgasmic
11-07-2009, 08:15 AM

how big are the tits? got blow? i was hell moore havoc than you when i was your age.. :) but i hope u wont be invited to cantonment to drink coffee. i wasnt invited though. they came STRAIGHT to my house a few times. those were the days

one advice for u: if u ever get caught, dont go and commit suidice or whatever shit. just admit, sign and wait for sentence. u will get a probation. thats all. no jail if u are under 21

Zelrous
11-07-2009, 09:41 AM
I thought school holidays over liao ? :confused::eek:

sgsextalk
11-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Good luck to you.
That's all i can say

situs
11-07-2009, 10:20 AM
Bonking an underage girl is considered rape. Chargeable offence.:eek:

silverblue
11-07-2009, 11:25 AM
hi, make sure u finished your homework first before login here ok?

sibaysong4u
11-07-2009, 11:31 AM
Boy Boy remember 2 hug papa and mummy b4 u go 2 bed.

我回來了
11-07-2009, 11:42 AM
The mata visit this site to look for new lobang to work on. Bingo you provided the lobang as they can trace your IP address.

sambrother
11-07-2009, 11:48 AM
hahaa... ooor.. u die liao.. fXXX underage... backside wash clean clean go in liao la.

fl saviour
11-07-2009, 01:24 PM
liao liao la.. u nv heard before.. can see cannot touch, touch already 376.. u r in trouble if its true ah di.. u better dun play play, maybe get jail some more when release then a baby is outside waiting for u and call u liao (PA U CHUT LAI LIAO HA?)

sealwoon
11-07-2009, 01:42 PM
When u up her, she still a virgin?:confused:

Wear cap?

No to fright u but if she is still a virgin and u are the first, u sure kena ROTAN.

Age also play a part. How old are u? Below 21 just probation but if she pregnant and cried rape, then 8 to 12 years behind bars and ROTAN.

Take care xiao di di.

teenyboy
11-07-2009, 02:09 PM
well. all is fake just want to create a hype and write story

bochapsing
11-07-2009, 02:27 PM
ts, r u twaryguy in disguise???

:p:p:p

Criminalz
11-07-2009, 02:30 PM
well. all is fake just want to create a hype and write story

Hahahah....Redline soon.

ultraman6496
11-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Hahaha...

Story writer kana frightened by senior samsters that now pple say create "hype"...

Hahahaha...

Think he "lau sai liao"...

Say IP address can tracked...

Hahaha... :eek:

studentlover
11-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Seriously, I don't find anything unusual about underage sex anymore. Don't you guys agree? :)

popi824
11-07-2009, 05:20 PM
In my opinion, DONT do have anything to do with underage... U destroyed her... and get yourself into trouble in times to come.. and if things do go wrong, be man enough to take up the responsibilities...

If you want or need to...go for paid sex... and of coz...BE SAFE...

Bangster
11-07-2009, 05:46 PM
TS,

don't stupidly come create whatsoever lanjiao hype bullshit

if you are too free, read some of the better threads in this forum and learn from the brudders and try to improve your miserable standard of English. There are some fantastic writers here who are more than capable of creating solid content. Some recent writers are even armed with a very enviable command of the English language.

You may not find what I've just mentioned to be important. But come the time when you young people come out to work in society, even the former chao ahbeng ITE student also lan lan siao siao have to spiak england to customers, whether he likes it or not.

Don't believe me? Go to any electronics shop or shopping centre and try to find out yourself.

No offence to any brudders working in existing electronics shop or retail shop. This post is solely for TS.

Johnston
11-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Any mama's son can write a story. :)

Writing a sex-theme story is ... well not so easy, but if you watched enough pr0ns , you can write any kind of story you like. gangbang, drug a whole school, the works.

Example:

Chap 2 : the fun began

After the delay action sedative i had spiked the punch bowl with began to take effects, the whole room of my classmates slowly, but surely started to faint.

one, two, three, one by one they all fell down. The last few to finally succumb to the drug had a shocked look on their faces as they saw the going-ons.

After all of them were tranquilized, i went around

takingpictures,takingofftheirclothes,fucking sucking licking painting drawing cumming on face, ------------- You get the idea.

:D

Angelsonline
12-07-2009, 02:07 AM
TS... you believe in retribution? One day, you will have a daughter and when she comes home and tell you she had sex at 14, please tell her that it is so funny. Thank you.

izerkudie
12-07-2009, 02:18 AM
hi TS, whats so proud about your story? fcuking a 14year old babygal? and you name her as a "ahlian" ? do u even know what "ahlian" is made of, and the difference between babygal/gal/woman? :rolleyes:

zzdiaozz
12-07-2009, 02:21 AM
Seriously, I don't find anything unusual about underage sex anymore. Don't you guys agree? :)

yes bro i agree totally.. Its quite common in my son's school. At least from what i heard from him talking bout his seniors sex`ventures. And after which he receives 1 hour of nag from me :)

Savanna
12-07-2009, 02:29 AM
Whats your next Episode going to be???

You bonked an Auntie from Facebook???

naturegreen
12-07-2009, 02:42 AM

What I will suggest to you is - if you wanna post any story, just post and dun ask anyone questions such as "but if bros wan me write the story about me and her, pls say so.."

You are just asking for trouble as there are always 2 sides to everything.
By just starting your story, those who are interested to read can just continue to camp. For those who do not can just fuck off. Simple as that.

Johnston
12-07-2009, 02:51 AM
You are just asking for trouble as there are always 2 sides to everything.
By just starting your story, those who are interested to read can just continue to camp. For those who do not can just fuck off. Simple as that.

the problem is the tone, the meaning of the TS's post is that
I fucked a underage girl.
YOu want me to tell you about it?

its patently clear that the media does monitor this forum :rolleyes:
after all , there's several sexy scandals that came out here CONINCENDTALY a few day before the whole New Pooper and whatever ran story about it.

if the media monitor this forum, what then of the authorities such as the Boys In Blue? Like i said, seasoned pr0n surfers can imagine too many scenarios :eek: of sex, we can very well imagine what sex with an underage girl would be like.

i'll spare you the salacious details of what "filth" is running through my mind now.

teenyboy
12-07-2009, 03:04 AM
the problem is the tone, the meaning of the TS's post is that
I fucked a underage girl.
YOu want me to tell you about it?

its patently clear that the media does monitor this forum :rolleyes:
after all , there's several sexy scandals that came out here CONINCENDTALY a few day before the whole New Pooper and whatever ran story about it.

if the media monitor this forum, what then of the authorities such as the Boys In Blue? Like i said, seasoned pr0n surfers can imagine too many scenarios :eek: of sex, we can very well imagine what sex with an underage girl would be like.

i'll spare you the salacious details of what "filth" is running through my mind now.

like what i said, i merely want to create a story to have my rep points uped. but since bros don appreciate it and wan to have so much negative comments to it, then forget it.

think about it, if the "story" is not realistic enough, will people be able to fully fantasize it? for some maybe yes, but personally for me, i only find true life stories worth listening and reading.

so in order to satisfy the minority or perhaps the majority, i chose to start off with saying i bonk underage girl.

and last but not least, i know perceptions and mindset differs. some bros might not or dislike the idea of bonking underage. but i know some bros do like underage girls a lot. (i received some bros pming me asking me for the contact of the girl.)
so kindly do not put ur mindset and mentality in other people shoe. i create a threat to benefit minority and if u don like it, just keep it to urself and don criticise me here and there.

kindly show people the due respect u expect people to show u

naturegreen
12-07-2009, 03:14 AM
like what i said, i merely want to create a story to have my rep points uped. but since bros don appreciate it and wan to have so much negative comments to it, then forget it.

think about it, if the "story" is not realistic enough, will people be able to fully fantasize it? for some maybe yes, but personally for me, i only find true life stories worth listening and reading.

so in order to satisfy the minority or perhaps the majority, i chose to start off with saying i bonk underage girl.

and last but not least, i know perceptions and mindset differs. some bros might not or dislike the idea of bonking underage. but i know some bros do like underage girls a lot. (i received some bros pming me asking me for the contact of the girl.)
so kindly do not put ur mindset and mentality in other people shoe. i create a threat to benefit minority and if u don like it, just keep it to urself and don criticise me here and there.

I agree with you. 2 sides to everything. But dun wanna say too much liao la....... Opposition party always lose to "PAP" one.

Johnston
12-07-2009, 03:20 AM
like what i said, i merely want to create a story to have my rep points uped.

(i received some bros pming me asking me for the contact of the girl.)

first and not least, fucking a underage girl story you can seperate into these cat

1) unexperience, scream pain/or enjoy
2) experience, ride me like a pro

add the garnishing, sprinkle some details and there you go.

you want to know Minority? How about sex with corpses, amputees, pregnant women, and things like that? next to that, sex with a underage girl is pretty tame.

every mama's son will PM "hi can u gift me contact, thx" just for the hell of it, and maybe you would give him the contact for free :rolleyes:

the fundamental point is that by making such statements you may attract unwanted Blue attention which could result in some questions in a room. :rolleyes:

if you want to story, story, dont start off saying you actually did it.

naturegreen
12-07-2009, 03:27 AM
Ok I suppose Johnson's concern is write about anything constructive but not illegal. Tat's it. HeEd AdVicE fRoM a SeNiOr SaMsTeR :D Cheers

Johnston
12-07-2009, 03:31 AM
Oh and if you want to satisfy the minority, maybe you can write a story about How i FUcked a 19 yo SYT heiress who Dad is a multi-billionaire :cool:

As far as i remembr such story had never been written.

naturegreen
12-07-2009, 03:36 AM
Oh and if you want to satisfy the minority, maybe you can write a story about How i FUcked a 19 yo SYT heiress who Dad is a multi-billionaire :cool:

As far as i remembr such story had never been written.

Tat'd be interesting.

cortez11
12-07-2009, 07:12 AM
TS going to have flag raising soon liao...

yellowleaf
13-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Sorry Ts, allow me to post in your thread.

more than 10 yrs back, where you can get girls thru chatline. (the hit rate was high, ard 70 - 80%, at least petting)
i came across a young girl. she has a very sweet voice and i really enjoying chatting with her.

there was a night when i got nothing better to do, i took up my phone and gave her a call.

We chatted for quite a while and i purpose to meet up.

She agreed and off i go, drove to her place which is at jurong west and im staying in northeast.

When im there, it was 2am plus in the morning, She came to the lobby to meet me up, i was invited to her place.

she was such a petite young, wearing t shirt and those shorts which enables you to see part of her buttock.

dont want to alarm her parents and 2 silblings, i had to sneak into her room.

We were sitting on the floor chatted for ard 10 mins, she came near me to show me some of her photos and i pulled her to sit on my lap.

im aroused and tried to rub mydick against her ass.

She felt it and we up to the bed, telling me that she was tire and going to sleep.

I laid on the bed and was wondering, nabei travelled all the way and didnt even have any petting,

Started to touch her-lights was off at this moment, she didnt gave any rejection signal, and i went even further... kissing all over her body, eventually i pulled down her shorts and start to kiss her pussy lips and finally she let go a soft moan... ...

bloopz
14-07-2009, 01:40 PM
yellowleaf bro how come u post your story here? u never see TS kenna live firing liao u still hijack ppl's thread and add ur story here. u said "more then 10yrs back" tat means u r of some age but u do not seem to be very wise aye? u dunno how to open a new thread? :rolleyes:

yellowleaf
14-07-2009, 10:20 PM
i tot i already apologised to Ts to post here..

Since Ts not cont anything, that is y i cont for here..

hope all bro here dont mind

yellowleaf
14-07-2009, 10:21 PM
So, should i cont ???

sealwoon
14-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Start your own thread...TS is not mature to think but I dont think you are.:p

Angelsonline
15-07-2009, 02:06 AM
TS... kindly stop doing stupid things like this to get points.

PacWizard
15-07-2009, 11:26 AM
2nd, we are not your bros, we are your uncles.

HAhahahahhahah .... good one !