PDA

View Full Version : 24 yo PRC can provide the one dragon service

walabis
11-07-2009, 12:05 AM
It was my 10th bonk of the week since last Friday. It suppose to be on retreatment period after the Dragon Land's trip. Bro hoanan25 new introduction on JJ make my urge but look like me no match to get her blood of the day and moreover she is on code red and got to turn for other alternative.
A kind bro here reminded me of Fei Er who just arrived last week but yet to explore. He asked me who like to try her. She just master the art of 一条龙服务 by one of her friend here. Ok give myself a try then.
Cut it short and find a short and detail FR below on her;

Name: Fei Er

Province: Liao Ning, Sheng Yang

Looks: 6.5/10 (look attractive in certain angle. Big dark eyes. When she put on spec like a scool teacher)

Skin: 9/10 Flawless. Smooth. White. No blemishes. Very smooth.

Figure: 7/10 ( a litle bit meaty or ba ba type)

Hgts: 1.59m ( average of sheng yang girls ba)

Wgts: 48kg

Boobs: B cup. Soft Perky boobs. Sensitive to touch. One verted & the other inverted nipples. When a little fine tunning both erected !

Pussy: 8/10 ( Very nice and poportion 鲍鱼 look alike. Wet easily. Not too dense pubic hair. Not smelly and tight.

Ass: 8/10 (nice ass)

Frenching: 8/10 (gentle and passionate).

One dragon services: 8/10 comprise from 水漫龙身..漫游...窍窍私语..蚂蚁上树..蜜蜂踩蜜..口沙..清凉世界.后花园..

Painting: Yes ! She said she never try before. At first she a bit resistance but after hitting the right spot with my powerful tongue roaming she completely let me take control and moaning like a horny cat.

BBBJ: 8.5/10(another good blower, not so fast and the pace was just nice and steady for me)

FJ: 8/10 Passionate. Felt like bonking your GF. Genuine moans, wet wet very wet which gave an additional boost to your male ego.

CIM: :rolleyes:

Attitude: 9/10 (Accommodating).

Damage: $70 + $10 (Tips) + $20 (room)

Overall: (9/10) enjoyed the session.

haonan25
11-07-2009, 12:51 AM
It was my 10th bonk of the week since last Friday. It suppose to be on retreatment period after the Dragon Land's trip. Bro hoanan25 new introduction on JJ make my urge but look like me no match to get her blood of the day and moreover she is on code red and got to turn for other alternative.

haha nabeiz bro, keep tell me no sperms liao... its ur 10th bonk bro!!! and 11th coming... LOL!!

Nitework
11-07-2009, 07:44 AM

Got CIM bo?

johnong123
11-07-2009, 09:45 AM
Hi bro pls pm me contact

Mercenary19
11-07-2009, 11:24 AM
A kind bro here reminded me of Fei Er who just arrived last week

Who is the kind bro??? Hehehe another good lobang.

Robng
11-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Hi bro, can pm me her contacy?

walabis
11-07-2009, 01:08 PM
haha nabeiz bro, keep tell me no sperms liao... its ur 10th bonk bro!!! and 11th coming... LOL!!
my tank dry up but your JJ's thread auto replenshment and yet not available. So must find hole to release leh.:D

Got CIM bo?
you got to find out yourself :D

Who is the kind bro??? Hehehe another good lobang.
I waiting for him to address himself here :D

Nitework
11-07-2009, 05:57 PM
FR on FeiEr (菲儿)….

Guess I'm the first to lay on her early afternoon today

Make arrangement with her to pick her up at her home. Me arrived on time and she was punctual too.

So proceed to hotel with her in Lavender and she don't seems shy to break the ice first by starting a conversation and jokes with me….found out that she was on student pass and first time in this trade. Hmmm.... anyway yet to find out.

She added that she have not bonk for half a year ever since she broke off with her boyfriend until she met bro walabis ! Bro walabis must be a lucky fellow. So check into the hotel….. She started stripping exposing her handful B cup breast with light colored nipples. A little bah bah type.

Asked me to go bathe together...…..help me to soap my body especially my groin and lan par ….. her touch so nice and my didi started to rise to attention… she started soaping me paying attention to my didi… dammed shiok….then wrapping her hand around me to soap my back she rubbed her breast all over my chest no didi is in full arousal .

After drying up , she asked me to lay my back facing her. She began to do her one dragon service, putting water in her mouth roaming around body and leg followed by licking my ears and so so on...I cannot remember what chinese term she said but guess all written on walabis's beginning of this thread in Chinese. Anyway all those tricks are new to me as I never had this type of service and a good experience for me. The feeling was awesome as my didi kept upright when it face upward. Especially her BBBJ, the pace was just nice neither fast or slow almost shot all my load on to her mouth.

After all the dragon service, I said is my turn to give her one phoneix service. I began to roam from her ear down to her breast, massaging the pair and can see the nipples erected fast. She produced some soft moaning sound. I painted her downward and she never resisted me from painting her pussy. Nice thin hair of her cunt. Oh my god ! her Cunt so fair and pink just like "bao yu" shape. I just like eating fresh "Bao Yu".

When licking her Bao Yu, her expression looked so innocent, closing her eyes, soft moan, just like she was in heaven... until she cannot take it and asked me to fuck her immediately…..… when I have enough, she quickly capped my didi. I told her to lie back and open up her legs…. I started by rubbing my dick up and down her slit…. That drove her wild and she begs me to put it in. As I made my entry felt a lot of resistance probably the tightness of her cunt… slowly I inched my way in until I’m all the way …. Started with slow stroke as she keeps say “How Shuang…How Shuang “……… increased my tempo and her moaning started to turn into screams…….. felt her cunt tighten so I slow down but she keep saying “ bu yao ting” so switch her to another position and continue my ramming……. until I released all my load...

Stats on Fei Er

1)Look- 6.5 (eventually her look growth like 7)
2)Age- 24 yo
3)Body- 7( bah bah type but not those fat type)
4)Hgts- she said 1.59
5)Wgts- est 47-48 kg
6)Breast- 34B
7)Nipples-light color
8)One dragon service - 9( maybe my first time but enjoy very much. No time watcher)
9)BBBJ- 8.5 (as said earlier, very shiok shiok feeling)
10)Painting - trust me when you turned her on, she live in her own fairyland
11)Frenching- Yes, especially when she do the eye contact with me before frenching me.
12)FJ- 9 (another hell of the horny angel, easy to get her pussy wet.)
13)Attitude- 9 (very cheerful and easy going on girl)
14)Damage- $70 + tips
15)RTF- will make her wild again.

Lastly thanks bro walabis for the quick reply for her ctc.

walabis
12-07-2009, 12:08 PM
FR on FeiEr (菲儿)….

Thanks for your FR :p

miao28
12-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Another gem in making intro by bro walabis.

Mercenary19
12-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Understand from Fei Er that she can tarma with her older sis (Xiao Xue, ard 28 yo, foxy look). For more details pls ask Fei Er........

kkwong
13-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Thanks you Bro Walabis for Fei Er's contact. Abit embarrassed to write FR as her service was so good that I came less than 5 minutes.

Knn don't know what happened. Must trained up before my next engagement with her.

sex hero
13-07-2009, 09:51 AM
I want to try one dragon service can?

can share ctc?

walabis
14-07-2009, 12:28 AM
Thanks you Bro Walabis for Fei Er's contact. Abit embarrassed to write FR as her service was so good that I came less than 5 minutes.

Knn don't know what happened. Must trained up before my next engagement with her.

Her BBBJ or FJ kong fu must be damn good to make u cum within 5 mins :eek::D

tomliu9090
14-07-2009, 12:59 AM
hi bro can pm her contact thanks

bbjking888
14-07-2009, 01:03 AM
wah never try one dragon service before. Can pass her contact for me to try/ Thanks

kkwong
14-07-2009, 08:51 AM
Her BBBJ or FJ kong fu must be damn good to make u cum within 5 mins :eek::D

Her BBBJ was really good. I almost blow all my load into her mouth. :p

jaycole69
14-07-2009, 01:30 PM
hey bro,

Can share her ctc?...keen to try!

SKP2007
15-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Bro Walabis,

Can pm her contact ? Kumsia

Gooduse28
15-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Hi Bro can PM me her contact? Thanks

Ah kan
15-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Thanks bro walabis for ctc

tried Fei-er on Sunday

She arrived in less than 5 mins after sms her the room number, first look ok ok looks but grows on you, helped me bathe and first assessment is young firm body, about 33B racks, slightly tan.

On bed, she asked me to lie down front while she performs her head to toe catbath, really sensual and enjoyable, with a bit of AR. Then turn to front and did the same, never tried one dragon before so dunno if this is it:D

After a thourough lick, she worked on my shaft, although nice but lacking suction. She enjoys kissing and frenching too. My turn to perform but when i went missionary, I felt the urge too fast and ended early....basket:p

Looks : 6 grow to 7
Boobs : 33B estimate
Skin : Slight tan but firm and smooth
French : Yes
BBBJ : 6
FJ : 7
Hobbies : She likes to play MMORPG, if u do can click well with her
SBF awareness : Yes, she asked me first lol
GFE : 9
RTF : Maybe, but still have other obligations :D

Thanks bro walabis

fr90r
15-07-2009, 11:19 PM
Thanks Bro XMG for the contact.

Tried her on Monday, anticipating the one dragon service as I have already enjoyed when happen in China last year.

However after the session, I just feel that it is just a full body painting execise. Those that have tried the real thing in china will know what i meant. Overall still had an enjoyable time with Fei Er.

Stats:
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 34B
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
RTF : No need to stay with the same cow if you wants to drink milk

Above is just my personal comments:)

dummy364
15-07-2009, 11:51 PM
It was my 10th bonk of the week since last Friday...She just master the art of 一条龙服务 by one of her friend here.
Looks: 6.5/10 (put on spec like a scool teacher)
Boobs: B cup. Soft Perky boobs. Sensitive to touch. One verted & the other inverted nipples. When a little fine tunning both erected !
One dragon services: 8/10 comprise from 水漫龙身..漫游...窍窍私语..蚂蚁上树..蜜蜂踩蜜..口沙..清凉世界.后花园..
BBBJ: 8.5/10(another good blower)
FJ: 8/10 Passionate. Felt like bonking your GF. Genuine moans, wet wet very wet which gave an additional boost to your male ego.

As usual a very good analysis by Master Wala...:p

Is she as good as An Qing from years ago?

Some days I think about her and her AWESOME svc...Hahahaha

bananamon
16-07-2009, 01:44 AM
hey bro,

Can share her contact ??

hehe

sex hero
16-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Thanks bro bro walabis for her contact, sms soon.

may i know what is MMORPG?

walabis
16-07-2009, 04:36 PM
RTF : Maybe, but still have other obligations :
Thanks bro walabis
Thanks Bro XMG for the contact.
Above is just my personal comments
Thanks bro ah kan & fr90r for your Frs.. :)

As usual a very good analysis by Master Wala...
Is she as good as An Qing from years ago?
Some days I think about her and her AWESOME svc...Hahahaha
You miss Ann Qing? She is still single and available. :D

Ah kan
16-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Thanks bro bro walabis for her contact, sms soon.

may i know what is MMORPG?

Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game;)

fame8888
16-07-2009, 08:31 PM
Hi Bro Walabis,

Can u share her contact?

TIA

sex hero
17-07-2009, 08:38 AM
Thanks bro Walabis for Fei Er contact.
Sms her y/day at 11.30am. very fast reply, ok @ 1pm

Reach Hotel sms her Room No. just in 3min she at the door :eek: that very fast:)
Since she already shower, so i take my own, dry up n she is ready too.
lie on the bed n he start to catbath...now i know what is one dragon sevice:D
shiok shiok...ya best thing is her pubic hair only upper part have lower part don't have n is all nature good for painting.

Looks : 7.5
Boobs : B
BBBJ : 6.8
FJ : 7
GFE : 9
RTF : yes

walabis
17-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Hi Bro Walabis,

Can u share her contact?

TIA

can you use pm function if you ask for FL ctc?

siansation
17-07-2009, 12:30 PM
wah 70 with one dragon service arh just to verify... if yes can pass contact

Arniki
17-07-2009, 12:52 PM
thanks for the contact .

wildsoulx
17-07-2009, 10:29 PM
bro can share the contact with me??

bfreemen
18-07-2009, 05:05 AM
Thanks bro walabis for ctc, tried Fei-er yesterday

reach the place SMS her room number,She arrived in less than 5 mins,ding dong, open the door first look ok ok looks, helped me bathe.

On bed, she asked me to lie down front while she performs 功夫“一条龙” really sensual and enjoyable, with a bit of AR. Then turn to front and did the same, from head to toe. first time try very shiok.

After 一条龙, she start to wake up my small bro. suction is good to me with slow n fast motion, deep throating. buay tahan liao, cap on and i went to missionary, bonking her in several positions and my solider all rush out.

FR,

Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : B estimate
Skin : 8/10 Slight tan but firm and smooth
French : Yes
One dragon services: 8/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 7.5/10
RTF : Maybe, but still have other obligations:D

Thanks bro walabis

spyder575
18-07-2009, 09:31 AM
Haha onz her last nite after dinner...and TS was right??!! super bubbyly n chatty girl..entertaining to be around

Looks: 6.5/10 (wear specs sometimes)
Body: 7/10 (enough bah type)
Boobs: B (light colored tips)
Catbath: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (good tongue movement, enough suction)
Frenching: yes
Painting: yes
FJ: 7.5/10 (she is a energizer bunny in cowgirl)
GFE: 6/10 (more buddy than gf)

jasco
18-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Yo master walabis....u are the best ! always got good gem to share with all the kakis...here. Some more u are the 1st blood to taste n bonk her...so envy u bro !!! Will meet up with u for coffee to discuss further.....he he....cheers !

sexluver1314
18-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Senior, including one dragon service only $70. Really a good bargain. The last time I tried this one dragon is in CP. Mind to share this gem?

linixx
18-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Thks to bro walabis for Fei er's ctc.

Had read with enthusiasm about the "one dragon service" but most are abit out of budget for me, thus when I saw TS's post about Fei er and the 'reasonable' damage, it didn't take long for me to visit her.

Had a session with her at fragrance near her place in G-land yesterday. According to her, that particular hotel is 'safer'. Sms her the room number and she arrived within 5mins.

I was greeted by a syt at the door, quite well dressed and polite. She was quite cautious as she asked me for TS's name again to reconfirm that I'm not AV. She ask me if I had bought condoms and was "shocked" when I answered her that I had not 'bought' caps, but had a sense of relief when I told her I had 'brought' them here. Offered to shower me, and covered most areas, but she turned down my request to shower her. Dried ourselves and she started her "one dragon service' on me.

As I had never experienced this service before, thus I 'obeyed' her 'commands'. Her cathbathing techniques are kind of unique as I felt tingling sensations throughout my body as her tongue 'auto-roam' my body. Especially her cathbath on my neck and ears was quite an experience for me. But since I had not experienced the actual "one dragon service" before, thus could not comment if it is authentic or not.

Her BBBJ was so so only, cold water treatment but not much suction. Then she applied KY (okay for me) and capped me and rode me. She was rather tight, but no endurance, thus soon I took control. After a short doggie, I went for my various missionary styles for more than 20mins, initially she was quite resistance to kissing (since I was a smoker) but as I got her wet, her resistance went down as our tongues locked in short fights on & off during my pounding. Luckily when she asked the "demoralizing" question "Are you coming soon" my "soldiers" had just "smashed" through the last defenses and "encircled" by the confines of the my featherlite “amour”.

She went to wash herself leaving me to remove the "amour" myself and when she came out, she dressed up and concentrated on keying sms while I was talking to her. With that I know that she will not wash up for me, and she has intentions to leave before time up. I paid her dues and she went on her way. Had a nice shower myself and watched tv for a while before I went on my way.

She is rather concerned about a lack of FRs on her thread, thus asked me to write a FR.

Name: Fei er
Origin: Shenyang
Looks: 7/10 (sweet looking, but not my type)
Boobs: B cuppers
Cathbath: 9/10 (one dragon service)
BBBJ: 6/10 (not much suction and brief for my liking)
FJ: 7/10 (tight)
GFE: 5/10 (no chemistry with her)
Damage: 70/1/1
RTF: Not likely
Overall: 7/10 (a good experience for me to try the “One dragon service”)

Thks to Bro walabis for her ctc.

HCCworm
18-07-2009, 11:09 PM
haha,finally my turn today after 2 unsuccessful phone calls...to experience the 1 x dragon services strongly recommend by our TS today after getting the contact from bro 'M......19", our beloved lobang king...muack muack, manage to snake out for 3 hr break after getting permission to go for my 'driving range'..okie, heres the story goes..Called her at about 5pm and she say she is free for booking,so i confirm my booking and off i go to meet her,was talking cock with her over the phone while driving and i ask her what colour shirt she was wearing so tat i could know is her when i arrived at her place and guess what 'she say i am not wearing anything now while waiting for you to fetch me", wow straight away my bro goes into stand-to position. okie,finally arrived her place and pick her up and check into the nearby 'frangance hotel", once inside the room,we start to hug and give each other a soft pack on the lips before we proceed to undress each other,while i was undressing her panties,i saw that her "sweet little pie" has only hair above her CB and her CB is clear and clean with only freshly lips awating for hungry souls like us to eat it....next we proceed to bathroom and she give me a very through clean up before i bath her. After shower, we can't wait any longer liao and we proceed straight to the bed and start our actions..She start to display her 1 x dragon services on me, all the way from e back of the ear to my little small ass,after which she perform her BBBJ and lick me from behind,wow,now my blood start to boil fast and i can't wait any longer liao,i immd take over criuse control and perform my version of 1 x dragon service on her and concentrating on her "CB" area and i must say that 'She is wild and wet",after doing it for awhile, she can't or rather i can't take it aymore cos she was moaning all the way..she help me cap on and i straight away start my actions,in front,behind,side and finally explode into her in missionary postions :p, well she say that i was using lots of force cos the bed shifted locations during our bonking session...heehee, make me a bit pie say..after much we proceed to shower and watch tv awhile before we part ourw ay from the hotel,,,all i must say is a gd lobang cos bonking a 24yrs and syt is really siok la..thanks one again to Bro walabis and Bro M...19 for the intro...:cool:

Born2Skru
19-07-2009, 02:43 AM
It had been a week or 2 since my last memorable bonk in CP :D

I had briefly chatted with Fei-Er last week and I was yearning to give her a go on my short return here. Anyway..I sent her a quick text after my afternoon kopi session. Arranged the time and place to meet. Got to the place, got a room and told her the room number...she replied with a "coming"

Ding Dong! I opened the door...there she was..dressed in a white sporty outfit and shorts giving the brightest smile ever. She was surprised that I was actually back here and we chatted for awhile. She's very touchy feely when talking...likes to moves hands here and there...quite a teaser.

i pull her closer then tounge-fu start liao...french war at its best! She stopped me then led me to the shower, very thorough...wash from neck down all the way...my hands got nothing to do...so i grab and grab where i can lor

Back in bed she started her one dragon service...lick from ear downwards...working her way up (my hands still grabbing wherever possible)...then came her bbbj...with and without water treatment, good tongue swirling with the occasional deep throat...

buay tahan liao...i flipped her over...my turn to service...start from her neck...then her nipples...when i got to starting painting...she was high...could tell from the moaning and the wetness too...she asked me lie back down...then 69 for awhile...she capped me then did went on top, her stamina was awesome...she was riding for possibly a good 10 minutes...her legs must have been aching lor.

Next i did her in missionary...I whack...she moan...i whack harder...she tighten her arms around me...i bang even more...she moan...i also moan...then game over....i came

Name: Fei-Er
Hometown: Shenyang
Looks: 7/10 (looks much better without specs)
Boobs: B
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10...pays alot of attention in this apartment
Painting: Yes
Frenching: Yes
FJ: see my paragraph when banging her
GFE: 7.5/10
RTF: already

Thanks TS! :)

Argon22
21-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Thk TS walabis for FE contact.
Got horny after attending a wedding function... maybe the bride is gorgeous. buoy tahan. Contacted FE just after 11pm, and was given the ok. great and proceed to L6. She later mentioned TS won't suggest around that area if possible. frequent raid these days.
Got the room, and quite quickly she reached. I told her having some beer and hope she doesn't mind. i told her it will not affect the session especially bbbj. I was washed thoroughly top to bottom, front to back, including bbbj during shower. That was wonderful, and cooling. I am a BBBJ lover, I can always do without FJ.
Action started immediately when in bed. I cannot remember if she ever stop doing something. The bubbly kisses (mouthful of water) throughout my whole body is something quite different. thereafter is my favorite bbbj. It lasted quite a while with deepthroat and twisting motion. I should have come but 'maybe the drink help a little. We proceed to FJ for a while then back to bbbj where I came not too long. She requested me to let her when I am about to come. I did that just on time.... but I realised she did not retreat timely, I thought, as she went for a thorough wash immediately. well here is my rating for Fei Er:
Look: 6.5-7/10 (okay type)
Boob: maybe B+ (not good in measurement)
Height: so-so slightly below average
GFE: 8/10 Good treatment
BBBJ: 9/10 Superb (still not the best) sensuous deepthroat
FJ: 8/10 She work extremely hard while me lying
Frenching: did not try
Dmg: 70 + rm + cd
RTF: after clearing backlog

Overall a very happy session. Thanks TS once again.
Cheers, argon22

spyder575
21-07-2009, 02:35 PM
It had been a week or 2 since my last memorable bonk in CP :D

u the man..come back 24 hrs and bonk 2 gems :):D

usalo
21-07-2009, 05:42 PM
hi bro can i hav the ctc pls?? long time never try One-Dragon service since last trip to china 2 yrs back... thanks in advance~

Born2Skru
21-07-2009, 05:48 PM
proper time management lol...squeezed in an rtf too :D

u the man..come back 24 hrs and bonk 2 gems

walabis
22-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Thanks bro walabis for ctc, tried Fei-er yesterday
Thanks bro walabis
Haha onz her last nite after dinner...and TS was right??!! super bubbyly n chatty girl..entertaining to be around
GFE: 6/10 (more buddy than gf)
Thks to bro walabis for Fei er's ctc.
Thks to Bro walabis for her ctc.
...heehee, make me a bit pie say..after much we proceed to shower and watch tv awhile before we part ourw ay from the hotel,,,all i must say is a gd lobang cos bonking a 24yrs and syt is really siok la..thanks one again to Bro walabis and Bro M...19 for the intro...:cool:
It had been a week or 2 since my last memorable bonk in CP
Thk TS walabis for FE contact.
Got horny after attending a wedding function... maybe the bride is gorgeous. buoy tahan. Overall a very happy session. Thanks TS once again.
Cheers, argon22
Thanks the above bros for droping th FR on Fei-Er

SKP2007
23-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Firstly, i like to thank Bro Walabis for sharing Fei Er contact to me. Recieved Threadstarter reply for Fei Er nos last week & want to book her but timing not match. And until today afternoon got chance to meet her for One Dragon Service. Book a room near GLXX & sms her room nos. Within 10 mins & she reached liao.

Look: 7/10
Boob: B
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Cathbath: 8.5/10 (First time trying One Dragon Service)
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7.5/10
Overall: 7.5/10
Damage: 70 + Room + CD

zloolz
23-07-2009, 08:22 PM
firstly, got to thanks TS for sharing the contact.

met up with her just now and kind of disappointed as she not my type
and felt that she seem to be rushing things a bit, although she keep saying she is not. she did something weird : asked me to wait at the bed after we showered. roughly know what she was doing, shall not reveal it here.

my FR:
Look: 5/10
Boob: B (a bit sag)
Body: 5/10
BBBJ: 55/10(din do for very long, was short and quick)
Cathbath: 6/10 (One Dragon Service appears weird to me, to those who wish to try, prehaps should know what is that before going.)
FJ: 6/10(moan was loud but seems faking, accomodating)
GFE: 5/10(no chemistry)
Overall: 5/10
RTF: nope.

this is my FR, my preference, pls dun blame me for giving her a so-so rating.

walabis
24-07-2009, 08:12 AM
Firstly, i like to thank Bro Walabis for sharing Fei Er contact to me. Recieved Threadstarter reply for Fei Er nos last week & want to book her but timing not match. And until today afternoon got chance to meet her for One Dragon Service. Book a room near GLXX & sms her room nos. Within 10 mins & she reached liao.

firstly, got to thanks TS for sharing the contact.
met up with her just now and kind of disappointed as she not my type
and felt that she seem to be rushing things a bit, although she keep saying she is not. she did something weird : asked me to wait at the bed after we showered. roughly know what she was doing, shall not reveal it here.
this is my FR, my preference, pls dun blame me for giving her a so-so rating.

Thanks for the FR

joe blogs
24-07-2009, 08:30 AM
yo ts, what's this one dragon service and the long description in mandarin? anyway, pls pm ctc. tq

rivcale
24-07-2009, 10:08 AM

tried Fei-er on Sunday

SBF awareness : Yes, she asked me first lol

LOL. didnt know that now FR also got "hobbies" and "sbf awareness"
nice. :D

small younger
27-07-2009, 09:10 AM
FR on FeiEr (菲儿)….

Make arrangement with her to pick her up at her home. Me arrived on time and she was punctual too.

So proceed to hotel with her in Lavender and she don't seems shy to break the ice first by starting a conversation and jokes with me….found out that she was on student pass and first time in this trade. Hmmm.... anyway yet to find out.

She added that she have not bonk for half a year ever since she broke off with her boyfriend until she met bro walabis ! Bro walabis must be a lucky fellow. So check into the hotel….. She started stripping exposing her handful B cup breast with light colored nipples. A little bah bah type.

Asked me to go bathe together...…..help me to soap my body especially my groin and lan par ….. her touch so nice and my didi started to rise to attention… she started soaping me paying attention to my didi… dammed shiok….then wrapping her hand around me to soap my back she rubbed her breast all over my chest no didi is in full arousal .

After drying up , she asked me to lay my back facing her. She began to do her one dragon service, putting water in her mouth roaming around body and leg followed by licking my ears and so so on...I cannot remember what chinese term she said but guess all written on walabis's beginning of this thread in Chinese. Anyway all those tricks are new to me as I never had this type of service and a good experience for me. The feeling was awesome as my didi kept upright when it face upward. Especially her BBBJ, the pace was just nice neither fast or slow almost shot all my load on to her mouth.

After all the dragon service, I said is my turn to give her one phoneix service. I began to roam from her ear down to her breast, massaging the pair and can see the nipples erected fast. She produced some soft moaning sound. I painted her downward and she never resisted me from painting her pussy. Nice thin hair of her cunt. Oh my god ! her Cunt so fair and pink just like "bao yu" shape. I just like eating fresh "Bao Yu".

When licking her Bao Yu, her expression looked so innocent, closing her eyes, soft moan, just like she was in heaven... until she cannot take it and asked me to fuck her immediately…..… when I have enough, she quickly capped my didi. I told her to lie back and open up her legs…. I started by rubbing my dick up and down her slit…. That drove her wild and she begs me to put it in. As I made my entry felt a lot of resistance probably the tightness of her cunt… slowly I inched my way in until I’m all the way …. Started with slow stroke as she keeps say “How Shuang…How Shuang “……… increased my tempo and her moaning started to turn into screams…….. felt her cunt tighten so I slow down but she keep saying “ bu yao ting” so switch her to another position and continue my ramming……. until I released all my load...

Stats on Fei Er

1)Look- 6.5 (eventually her look growth like 7)
2)Age- 24 yo
3)Body- 7( bah bah type but not those fat type)
4)Hgts- she said 1.59
5)Wgts- est 47-48 kg
6)Breast- 34B
7)Nipples-light color
8)One dragon service - 9( maybe my first time but enjoy very much. No time watcher)
9)BBBJ- 8.5 (as said earlier, very shiok shiok feeling)
10)Painting - trust me when you turned her on, she live in her own fairyland
11)Frenching- Yes, especially when she do the eye contact with me before frenching me.
12)FJ- 9 (another hell of the horny angel, easy to get her pussy wet.)
13)Attitude- 9 (very cheerful and easy going on girl)
14)Damage- $70 + tips
15)RTF- will make her wild again.

bro... can share her ctc? thanks

small younger
30-07-2009, 10:41 AM
A kind bro here reminded me of Fei Er who just arrived last week but yet to explore. He asked me who like to try her. She just master the art of 一条龙服务 by one of her friend here. Ok give myself a try then.
Cut it short and find a short and detail FR below on her;

Province: Liao Ning, Sheng Yang

Looks: 6.5/10 (look attractive in certain angle. Big dark eyes. When she put on spec like a scool teacher)

Skin: 9/10 Flawless. Smooth. White. No blemishes. Very smooth.

Wgts: 48kg

Pussy: 8/10 ( Very nice and poportion 鲍鱼 look alike. Wet easily. Not too dense pubic hair. Not smelly and tight.

Painting: Yes ! She said she never try before. At first she a bit resistance but after hitting the right spot with my powerful tongue roaming she completely let me take control and moaning like a horny cat.

BBBJ: 8.5/10(another good blower, not so fast and the pace was just nice and steady for me)

Bro... can share her ctc? thanks

Robng
01-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Finally ahve a chance to book her today. Thanks to Bro Walabis for sharing Fei Er contact to me.

Look: 6.5/10
Boob: B
BBBJ: 7/10
Cathbath: 8/10 (First time trying One Dragon Service)
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Overall: 7.5/10

walabis
05-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Finally ahve a chance to book her today. Thanks to Bro Walabis for sharing Fei Er contact to me.

thks for the FR.

chuan
05-08-2009, 10:48 PM
Hi bro...can pm me her contact no..thanks

Sanji
05-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Bro ts, can i have the ctc, please. thanks

nikeguy007
05-08-2009, 11:30 PM
hey walabis...

can pm me her ctc??

Thank you.

james5820
05-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Hi Bro,

I wanted to try the One Dragon service. Can PM me her contact.

Thanks Bro !!!

walabis
13-08-2009, 12:23 AM
A few shots on her...

http://i30.tinypic.com/2wgdkev.jpg

dodong
13-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Bro, can open the links.
Well. I have no complains of her service. My 2nd RTF.

Shall post FR later on~

william Koh
21-08-2009, 01:41 PM
Wanted to look for Ying Ying from HK, but too bad she not free. So RTF this Fei er and her 一条龙 still as good. Don't need to elaborate more on her service.

han2000
07-09-2009, 02:04 AM
Is she still around? trying to call her but no respond.

SKP2007
07-09-2009, 02:16 AM
Is she still around? trying to call her but no respond.

She still around. Recieved her call 2 days ago.

fishjoy
26-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Hi bro pls pm me contact

SKP2007
26-06-2011, 03:13 AM
Hi bro pls pm me contact

Glad to see her back again :p

Mao Shan Wang
26-06-2011, 03:17 AM
Glad to see her back again :p

When she start work?

Mind sharing her contact?