PDA

View Full Version : Will u contract STDs if u.....

emokid
10-07-2009, 05:40 PM
I have a qns which i've been pondering... you know when u cut ur finger nails, u tend to trim some of the flesh ard the edge ard the nails. Even though there is no bleeding, there is a open wound.

Example, u finger a FL who is infected with HIV... will u contract it? :confused:

NewandLost
10-07-2009, 06:00 PM
yes, any open would would be an easy and clear pathway for the virus to inject into your blood system. seems suicidal to me braddah. you should reserve that kind of pleasure for your wife or GF not somebody you pay. so you pay a girl and then pleasure her at your own risk. SG men getting dumber by the day braddah. please get a checkup.

sammyboyfor
10-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Example, u finger a FL who is infected with HIV... will u contract it? :confused:

Have you ever wondered why health workers wear latex gloves when touching patients?:rolleyes:

You might also have noticed that policemen do the same when dealing with members of the public.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1264/638090324_702634a880.jpg

emokid
10-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Ooh icic... anw i nv cut my nails b4 i go for seek FL.. so no worries.. :cool:

NewandLost
11-07-2009, 12:09 AM
I think you are still not smart. If you want to pay for someone to demonstrate fake pleasure then at least put a condom on your finger. Personally I think she should pleasure you not the other way around? How much does she pay you to finger her? Also, please take some kind of course or do some reading on STDs. You seem very naive and undeducated about STDs.

izerkudie
11-07-2009, 12:18 AM
as long as theres open wound, blood is involved, it will, and you FINGER her, vagina tend to have the highest chance of getting infected, due to the gems and "kway chap" there ;)

EVELEEN
22-07-2009, 03:26 PM
as long as theres open wound, blood is involved, it will, and you FINGER her, vagina tend to have the highest chance of getting infected, due to the gems and "kway chap" there ;)

ah realli ah :eek:

so scary :o

blurlah
24-07-2009, 05:00 AM
[QUOTE=sammyboyfor;3908103]Have you ever wondered why health workers wear latex gloves when touching patients?:rolleyes:

You might also have noticed that policemen do the same when dealing with members of the public.

QUOTE]

Please correct me if I am wrong,

I think the approporate word is Blood Pathogen?

bendy_candy
29-07-2009, 05:43 AM
dear all,

please don't flame me.

i fingered a hooker in batam. thing is, i didn't know that was a small wound on my finger (probably about 0.5mm in size, or smaller) is the kind where your skin comes out and it's a little red.

i'm fucking scared now. please advice. i'm thinking of taking a HIV test tomorrow!

thanks.

sammyboyfor
29-07-2009, 06:05 AM
i'm fucking scared now. please advice. i'm thinking of taking a HIV test tomorrow!

thanks.

Should be "Please ADVISE.". "Advice" is a noun.

What's done is done. The risk is low so don't sweat the small stuff.

There is no point going for an HIV test so soon after possible exposure. Get tested at 3 months and 6 months for total piece of mind.

In closing, may I suggest that you stay away from those Batam whores! They're absolutely filthy and don't have a clue when it comes to safe sex. Stick to the govt approved Geylang Whores. They carry the PAP seal of approval. :p