PDA

View Full Version : My Lustful Sister-In-Law

sgaming
09-07-2009, 10:49 PM
This happened a few years back. I was with my wife which is my gf at that time. That was the first time i went to her house. When i got in, I saw this pretty lady which is my gf's younger sister. She was wearing a transparent lacy dress and her nipples was pertruding out of her dress. See liao nose also wan to bleed. What good was that my wife and her shares the same room. Usually, i will sleep with my wife on her bed while her sister slept on the floor. Those kind that can drag out type. I will secretly peep at her cleavage while my wife was sleeping. I was waiting for my luck until one day, my chance came.....

pluto33
10-07-2009, 01:29 PM
Nice starting. More....

Athenawishes
10-07-2009, 02:19 PM
Woooooo 3P on the GO~~!!

Elson328
10-07-2009, 02:47 PM
please continue bro , thanks

sgaming
10-07-2009, 10:08 PM
I quarrelled with my wife to be at that time. Let's call my SIL "Elaine". I sms her and ask her out. That time, she was only 16. Just nice over her birthday liaos. So i ask her out to play pool so i will have a chance of more physical contact to ease my "little brother". Too long never let "him" exercise liao. So we met up.

She was wearing a very low cut v neck t shirt and short skirt. Look from her behind can see that she's wearing her usual black lacy g-string. I jumped at her behind as she did not see me and wrap my hands around her neck and i accidentally slipped my hands into her shirt. She was shocked and i faster apologise to her. Since she never scold me, i went to hold her hand before we went it for our nice game.

Sorry brother, busy now. Continue later.

situs
11-07-2009, 10:23 AM
How come nowadays got so many sis-in-law stories ? :eek: :)

pop-step
12-07-2009, 11:34 AM
Another MIA case ? :confused:

sgaming
14-07-2009, 12:58 AM
We went in the the pool shop. It was very packed as it was evening time so both of us decided to give it a miss. When i talked to her, i noticed her vagina area of her skirt was wet. I asked her why is it wet there. She blushed and grab my hand and ran towards the nearest staircase and ran all the way up to the top storey.

Upon reaching the top storey, both of us were panting frantically. She bend down to grasp for her breath and revealed both her lovely C cup boobs. To my surprise, she was not wearing any bra and she used those "nipple stickers" to conceal her nice nipples. I went over and she suddenly grab both my hands and placed them on her lovely chest.

I slowly massage them like no tomorrow and we started frenching. The longer we french, my dick started to grow. I'm pretty sure she can feel it and pulled up her skirt and slide her g-string to the side waiting for my "little brother" to make his entry. I followed suit and insert in slowly. God damn!! It was damn tight and i asked her whether she's still a virgin. She nodded and guided my hungry brother to her love hole. Inch by inch, my brother was fully inserted into her love hole. I thrust as hard as i could as i did not release my load for quite a while. While i trust, i asked her.

Me: how come u brought me up here?
Elaine: i wanted to have a taste of getting fucked.

Me: how come? how come you never try with yr bf? u broke up with him?
Elaine: nope. I initiated but he was too afraid to try and he said he's not ready.

Me: so you find me as a substitute?
Elaine: No, i'm in love with you for quite a while le.

Me: orh.
Elaine: ahh. ahh. fuck me harder!!!

By that time, i was already at my peak and i asked her where she wanted me and she said cum into her. So i did and by the time we finish, both of us were in full sweat. :)

sgaming
14-07-2009, 04:50 AM
The stories continued..

Leaving no trace behind, we left the "scene". Just at this time, my gf called and i answered the phone panickly and hanged up the phone after a quick conversation.

I told Elaine that her sister called me and asked me to go to her house right now. She nodded and we both made our way back to her house. While on our way back, we were frenching on the train as our sex urge had not subsided.

Before we reach her blk, Elaine pulled my head nearer and whispered into my ear. Kor, i want it one more time before we go back together. I was surprised and excited as it will be our second adventure on the same day.

She grabbed my hand and we both ran to another block and took the lift to the highest level and we spend no time to get into position.

As she was wearing a skirt, she just slid her undies to the side while i unzipped my shorts and my brother sprang free and slowly slid into her lovely hole.

She began riding and we rock and rock. Since her sex drive was so high, i unhooked her bra and started sucking her left nipple and my the other hand fondling with her right nipple.

Me: Do you like to have sex with me?
Elaine: Yes!!! Yes!!! Fuck me Harder!!! I'm Cumming...

Me: OK!!
Elaine: Rghh.. Arhhh...

She came faster than me and my underwear was wet and i cum into her soon after. As both of us were sweating, we french to allow time to cool down.

After that, we went back one by one to avoid suspicion. At that very same night, i had sex with my gf. What a satisfying day to fuck 2 gals and sisters on the same day.

takashitei
14-07-2009, 08:06 AM
Seriously why so many bros so daring one.....sister in law aslo want to up, did they share a thought for their wivies.....

Suxer83
14-07-2009, 10:33 AM
erm bro... ur story dun really tally lehz. at first u say she nv wear bra use those sticker type thn u say u unhook her bra and suck her nipples???

TheGreatOne
14-07-2009, 10:36 AM
nice story... but i only got one question in mind.

so... Elaine's with or without bra?

Boyz69
14-07-2009, 10:46 AM
Bull Shit...

asificare
14-07-2009, 10:48 AM
haha.. that was what i was thinking abt also.. so she bought a bra to wer before you guys went home? hehe.. but nice story though.. i like the fact that your SIL's age is just ripe for plucking.. cool!

noscun
14-07-2009, 10:58 AM
ur story sure is fake de... u wan know why... at pool centre u said is "nipple stickers" but on the way hm de hdb is bra... wat a nice story

scorpionnn
14-07-2009, 11:26 AM
I seriously doubt this is real... many parts not tally as what others bros mentioned here, but anyway, it's a good read, since nothing to do in office... :D

masterbangbang
14-07-2009, 11:46 AM
TS. You sucker. You said she use a nipple sticker to conceal her nipples and now you are telling story how you unhooked her bra. You think we are moroon is it? :mad:

Athenawishes
14-07-2009, 01:48 PM
hmmmm so she got wear sticker or wear bra??

&... how to hav sex wif ur gf when her sis is also slpin tog in the room??

3P ah??

pls cont.. dun keep in suspense.. keke

bloopz
14-07-2009, 02:01 PM
haha.. guys.. dun picha lobang la.. :D

good try TS. pls try to make ur story more logical can? lol

CandyMickey
14-07-2009, 02:32 PM
wow. Fuck SIL. 16 yrs old some more. And shoot inside. What if she pregnant? haha
Both sisters pregnant at the same time. How you going to answer your future in law? haha

wish12345
14-07-2009, 03:54 PM
more and more people are writing their fantasies in this column rather than sharing their true story...

where in the world got so many young SIL...who are so hungry...

i trust some bro who had real story but also many write from fantasy...

:rolleyes:

falconboy
14-07-2009, 04:27 PM
There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory. Anyway its a good try to amuse us.

Str8
14-07-2009, 05:35 PM
hmmmm so she got wear sticker or wear bra??

Errr, sticker with Bra hook ... maybe? :p :D

markck
15-07-2009, 12:51 AM
too excited about story telling. one moment bra sticker, another moment got bra. a 16 yr old where got so daring? even if she want to lose her virginity she also want to enjoy n remember, where got chose a staircase? she act like she pro leh, bring you to staircase somemore!

joew2005
15-07-2009, 05:31 AM
It's ok 2 write out their fantasies & share with all .....
but sometimes ..... 2 many cooks spoil the soap .....

Darth Demon
15-07-2009, 07:25 AM
think TS wont come out anymore

so many loopholes

PacWizard
15-07-2009, 11:34 AM
It's ok 2 write out their fantasies & share with all .....
but sometimes ..... 2 many cooks spoil the soap .....

I thought soup not soap? heheheh .... juz kidding :)

TheGreatOne
15-07-2009, 12:10 PM
ok la, she did paste nipple stickers la...

but at the nipple part of the bra, savvy? :D

naturegreen
15-07-2009, 12:17 PM
I do not know about girls in the past la... but now maybe girls really so modern. At 16 yr old know how to use nipple sticker............ maybe in future 10 years olds also start shaving their pussy hair...LOL

Cheonging101
15-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Where's TS? :p

Cheonging101
15-07-2009, 12:45 PM
I do not know about girls in the past la... but now maybe girls really so modern. At 16 yr old know how to use nipple sticker............ maybe in future 10 years olds also start shaving their pussy hair...LOL

Er... 10 year olds got pussy hair in the 1st place meh?:confused:

too_hot
15-07-2009, 12:46 PM
This is obviousy totally bullshit story. Other than the inconsistency of nipplesticker vs bra, where got like dat kind one? Quarrel with big sister, ask virgin small sister out to play pool but end up having (unprotected?) public sex. On the way home, go up to HDB top floor to have even more (unprotected) public sex. Aiyoh! Even unconservative/wild gal also not so loose de, wat more sister of the guy's gf. At least u say go H81 (can use money from the aborted pool game) not so bad. And how can vagina area of skirt be wet? The panties have to be soaked thru first and the skirt must be pressed hard on the panties for the liquid to transfer to the skirt. And since at that time there was no stimulation yet her pussy can be wet until whole panties saturated is unbelieavable.

My favourite sentence is:
As both of us was sweating, we french to allow time to cool down.

Haha, a lot of heat is generated when frenching u know?!?

TS, next time think through the whole story first, lidat how to go hollywood be director?

Neo~you
15-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Er... 10 year olds got pussy hair in the 1st place meh?:confused:

Maybe they reach early puberty ? :D;)

qawsedrf
15-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Helping Ts to clear all your doubts.

Actually after enjoying his 1st session with her TS the nipple tape were sticking at TS nipple instead of her nipple so ts buy her a bra to cover up.

That surely explain why need to unhook bra during 2nd session. Maybe 3rd session the girl need take off jeans instead of skirt? you guys should know how to explain ah!

sakamoto
15-07-2009, 11:59 PM
why quarrel?

dout don read lor....:eek:

sgaming
16-07-2009, 04:43 AM
Hi guys,
you all might not believe but that's what happens. Hope you guys will believe it.

eeemen
16-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Thanks bro, whatever it is, its a good read. :D

Savanna
16-07-2009, 12:56 PM
After Reading...

U made my Kuku...

LOL!!! :D:D:D

But anyway, keep Going!!! Practice makes Perfect!!!

Athenawishes
16-07-2009, 05:06 PM
TS~~ jia you!! keep going!!~~

Apistogamma
16-07-2009, 06:41 PM
The story is definitely made up. Nonetheless, just read on and see how silly it turns out to be. TS, please write with less loop-holes and not so drama rama lah.

ix1x
16-07-2009, 06:50 PM
nice try!~ =p :D

Kruger
16-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Hi guys,
you all might not believe but that's what happens. Hope you guys will believe it.

ya i believe it happened in ur wet dream...try harder next time

charlesxll
17-07-2009, 01:41 AM
stupid made up story...

strikeagle
21-07-2009, 06:12 PM
TS..how to believe your story, no bra then got bra. David Blaine? Magic?
Appreciate your started a new story but write convincingly la....