PDA

View Full Version : A tryst with a Malaysian fellow colleague

naturegreen
09-07-2009, 04:33 PM
Decided to start on a new thread now. This time round, it's also on my fellow colleague. If you have been following my previous post, you'd have known I am working in a manufacturing company somewhere in Singapore. For those who have worked in the manufacturing sector before, you will be aware that most manufacturing companies hire mainly PRC and malaysian operators as not many Singaporeans are willing to be operators.

I graduated from a local polytechnic and while doing my attachment with a company, I was open to working life and got to know many Malaysian and PRC syts and also not forgetting there are also many aunties in this field.

I was very attracted to one particular malaysian syt and we called her Xiao Fei Xia but alas, she was attached and being very green then, I kept my distance from her as her boyfriend was also working in the same company.

There was also another girl whom we called Da Fei Xia. Let's call her D in short. She was slightly older then XFX and precisely that's why there was this naming of XFX and DFX. D was an extremely quiet girl, standing at about 1.69-1.7m with a ponytail, fair-skinned not plump not slim, just right for her body size. Everything was proportional about her and her boobs were also of a good size. One thing about her, she does not look like a Malaysian, more like a PRC which makes her even more appealing.

Often, I would catch D trying to catch a glimpse of me now and then but I'd pretend I did not see. I knew I was gaining the upper hands. As I just came out to work then, I was shy then and most of the time I did not dare approach the younger girls to chat with them. Instead, most of the time, I often find myself chatting with those aunties and I could tell you, they loved chatting with me as I was chatty and I am definitely an aunty's boy. They were helpful towards me and showed me the ropes on the manufacturing line. For that, I am greatly gracious towards these aunties. There was this one particular aunty whom I was assigned to learn from. Let's call her X. She is about mid 30s but me being in my early twenties, of course I considered her an aunty. She often chatted with me and guided me. At times, she would also chat with me about the syts in the line, asked me whether do I have any liking for any girls there but I will just blush and smiled at her.

X asked me why not go after D? Then I started asking her about D more often. I believe she did go tell D about me as she will always blush when she walk past me. A shy young cutie then. Slowly, I began chatting up with her and then I managed to get her contact number from D herself.

I picked up my courage one day to ask her out on our off day. Went met her at Jurong near her rented place and went for a movie with her. During the show, we were chatting in general and I did not want to appear rushy. Got to know she is single and she only had 1 ex bf last time, very long ago in Malaysia. So I pretended to joke with her asking did she and her ex bf do anything intimate. Surprisingly, she said yes and admitted she have had sex before. Then I stopped going further into any more awkward questions. In the midst of the movie, she told me she was feeling cold and asked if she can hold my hands. I was taken a little aback as she has always appeared shy and of course I did not reject. I grabbed her hands with both my hands and started rubbing her hands, hoping to warm up her hand a little. We stopped chatting now and concentrated on the movie. At the end of the movie when the lights were turned on, we still sat there holding on to each others' hands not willing to let go. But alas, I knew we had to go else get chased out later on. So I let go of her hands and told her "let's go". She seemed a little unwilling to go but what to do. Once we were out of the cinema, we started chatting again as usual, but this time a little awkward. I brushed the thoughts aside and pretended nothing has happen and sent her back. At her void deck and as I was about to go home, she seemed a little reluctant for me to go, so she asked whether do I want to go up to her place for a short while and I agreed steadily of course! While in the lift, I asked who will be at home and she told me, her place is rented with a few other malaysian girls but told me they should not be home then.

As she opened the door................... Guess what I saw! Holy Jesus! "advertisement time!"

DTCEPL
09-07-2009, 04:40 PM
As she opened the door................... Guess what I saw! Holy Jesus! "advertisement time!"

You saw Lord Jesus himself, in person????????:D

battousai
09-07-2009, 04:43 PM
wah bro like ure story man... will be camping here... cheers

monster98
09-07-2009, 04:48 PM
You saw Lord Jesus himself, in person????????:D

You saw holy Jesus?????????:D Hahahahahaha.....Praise the Lord.........:p..... Nice story, camping here, please continue..

naturegreen
09-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Heeeheeee. I did not see Lord himself la. u guys damn humorous. Anyway will continue when I am free. Now got to get back to work and clear my stuffs.

PS: To those brothers who upped my RP. Thanks.

simple2kee
09-07-2009, 05:06 PM
camping here to hear your story.

shanghai kid
09-07-2009, 05:42 PM
Ts,

plse continue fast....really exciting...:)

naturegreen
09-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Ok continuation,

As she opened the door................... I saw 2 girls sitting on the floor on cushions, 1 of them in a V-necked shirt with short FBT whilst the other one in an oversized T-shirt watching TV. Upon a closer look, Nabei, I can see her panties. She not wearing any shorts or FBT!!! At that instance, though I did not get an instant hardon, I can feel I was quite aroused by that. The girl in panties gave me a shriek and a fucking shocked-face, jumped up and ran into one of the rooms while the other laughed out loud. I was rather embarrassed by the sight and stood still at the doorstep. D laughed and held my hands and ushered me in. I stood at one corner as there were no sofas in her home.

The other girl came out shortly in a pair of shorts and I could see she is very badly embarrased by that incident. D then introduced me to her 2 friends, G the one who laughed out loud and H the one who was wearing panties earlier on. G is a little fleshy but with foxy eyes and nice features. I do not consider her plump but appealing, skinned slightly tanned and also nice cleavage clearly shown and H is a short girl about 157m-160m who had this underage look. H is pretty,fair-skinned and have this innocent face like Xu Ruo Xuan.
-_-"*Shrugged*

I was feeling a little uncomfortable in her little home with the 2 other girls but they became rather friendly soon after. G gave me a pillow to sit on the floor and D went to get me an ice-canned drink. I believe H did not feel comfortable talking to me hence I also kept quiet. The house was rather in a mess and I could see that they hardly tidy up the place. D then asked if I wanted to go into her room for a chat and which I did. Her room was totally contrary to the untidy living room. Her room was neat and comfortable, inviting and a little sleazy with the dim orange light. She told me I could sit on her bed and I did but she did not close the door. (guys dun anyhow think think hor)

She told me her landlord seldom come and there are 4 of them living there. 1 of them was out and from D, she told me she is sharing the room with C, the girl who was out while G and H were sharing the other room. The masterbed room was locked most of the time. I asked D whether the other 3 girls are working as operators as well and she told me C and G were but H is still a poly student. D then asked me " why leh? U interested in them ah?" and she started giggling. I replied "no la, siao!" From there, I knew C and G were working the same shift(3-2 12 hours rotating shift) in another company while D was working normal hours, together with me. She said sometimes she may only see them once a week if they were working the night shift. And for H, she seldom stay at home and heard she loves to drink and chiong.

While chatting, H and G came into D's room and asked if they could join in our chat. Of course, I did not stop them. So they laid on D's bed. Wa Buay tahan leh, see their slim seductive legs. KNN feel like bonking all 3 of them at the same time. But fantasizing is 1 thing. Reality is yet another. My mind started to stray and fantasize about bonking H. Just cannot forget the scene in her wearing her panties and jumping up. I also believed she did not wear bra earlier on though I never noticed her nipples then. But now clearly. I could see her wearing a black bra. While they chatted, I just kept quiet as I did not know what to say. But through the conversation, I could tell actually H is a very playful girl while G is more of the matured kind. H asked if I have gf and I told her "no, single and available." Could see a little disappointment on D's face. So I said "actually I got like a girl la, but duno she likes me or not" They started to speculate that I like D lor and started teasing both of us.

Not long after, I felt it was time to go home and as it was getting late, I told D i have to go. She sent me to the lift lobby and before I entered the lift, she asked if I will ask her out again. I told her "yes, definitely". She also said I can come her home when I am free to find her again. I was happy and I left.

The next few days at work was great and I felt motivated to go to work to see D though H was always in my mind as well. Not long, weekend again and I asked D if she wanted to go out with me. She said she was feeling lazy and would like to stay at home. I was disappointed but then she invited me to her place to keep her company. I was overjoyed...........

What is going to happen next is, sorry brothers/sisters, time to knock off now and I have to go for my dinner appointment .

Stay tuned.

centaur
10-07-2009, 12:52 AM
Good starting of a story. Will look forward to your next instalment.

naturegreen
10-07-2009, 02:15 PM
Sorry for the delay as I was disputing with some fuckers out there who zapped me for some unreasonable reasons when I was just trying to be kind. But kindness does not pay. Nvm I shall continue my story.

So on Saturday morning, I prepared myself and went over. Shall not elaborate on the details of my journey. When I reached her place, I hesitated to knock on her door, thus I called her on her mobile and told her I am outside her doorstep. She opened the door and peeped out and smiled at me. I went in and she asked if I have had my breakfast and I shook my head. She smiled and told me she was preparing breakfast and had my share as well. I smiled and felt so touched. After breakfast, she told me to go grab a vcd to watch in her room while she washed up the dishes. Hence I went into her room and turned on the TV and picked up randomly a VCD from a heap of pirated VCDs on the table and loaded it into the player. She joined me shortly after and sat beside me.

I wasn’t that shy this time and I just held her hands. Shortly after, I placed my hands behind her back as we had pillows behind our back. She did not show any displeasure and I started to stroke and use my finger to go around in circular motion on her back inside her shirt. She seemed to enjoy it. I began working on her legs, tickling it upwards and downwards and slowly nearing her pussy but not touching it. She moaned softly and seeing no rejection, I went up to her breast and pulled her bra down without taking it off. I circled her breast not touching her nipples and all this while, I am looking at her face with her eyes closed. I unbuckled her bra straps and removed it while her clothes was still on and touched her breast from her thin shirt and she jerked her body slightly and moaned. She told me “very itchy” and I was very aroused by that sight.

At that angle, I could see her bright red toe nails and was very turned on by it. Felt like licking her toes but did not. By then I could tell she cannot take it any further when she started touching my brudder as well. She stroked it from outside my pants and started to tickle my brudder’s head also in circular motion. Wa Buay Tahan. Felt like bonking her immediately but I was greedy. I wanted more. I went down and started licking her legs up to her thighs. She automatically spread her legs open a little allowing more space for me. Without taking off her pants, I licked the edge of her panties and she moaned slightly louder now. I could feel that her panties was slightly damp now. I asked her whether she wants me inside her but she did not reply and continued to jerk her body now and then. I knew she is ready now but I wanted her to service me in return. I stopped and licked her ear and she twisted her head to the other side and told me she cannot take that. I knew that really turned her on and continued attacking her ears, left one and then the right one. Shortly, she tried putting her hands into my jeans but it was a little too tight and so she and so before I knew it, she was tugging at my belt, wanting to take it off. Could feel her urgency then. Haha damn bad right me?

She then pulled my pants off together with my underwear with a little help on my own and I automatically took off my own shirt and there I was in my birthday suit. She was still fully dressed except without her bra. She started stroking my brudder now and it was already hard long ago. She just kept stroking and then I started taking off her shirt and pants as well. We were then totally naked and boy, her skin was snow-white. I still did not want to penetrate into her yet. Then I went down for her pussy and started licking it. Dun want to deny but there was a certain odour but bearable and I love it. I tongue-fucked her, licked and sucked her G-spot. Soon she was so wet and moaning slightly louder. She tried to usher me towards her by holding my brudder and pulling towards her pussy. Nabei, she thinks she tugging at a rope or what. That did not really hurt but I wanted more. So I went into a 69 position and continued licking her. Can hear her moan and tremble and I guided my brooder into her mouth and initially she rejected it by closing her mouth but shortly she licked and started sucking my brudder vigorously.

I felt so high and by then I cannot tahan liao and I flipped over and told her to get into doggy-style and I pumped hard into her. She moaned louder now and I held on to one of her hand and continued pumping for about 5 minutes. As it was my first time with her and with so much foreplay, I came naturally within bout 5 minutes later and I shot my load all onto her butt and I laid there sextified and tired. She just laid on my stomach hugging me.

Then she popped a question which most guys hate most at that moment. “What if I get pregnant?” So I answered her “ Wun be so sway one la. Somemore I pull out in time leh.” Then she asked me “What am I to you then?” I kept very quiet and did not know how to answer her. We did not have any agreement right from the beginning and I did not ask her to be my girlfriend. And so I also wondered “What were we?”

I went to have a shower and when I came out, she was all dressed up and she looked a bit unhappy and I supposed it was the question that was left unanswered by me. I paused but she just walked past me quickly into the toilet and left me standing there. I did not know what to do but I wasn’t mentally prepared to have her as my girlfriend then. I waited til she came out and then I looked at her and told her. Let us take more time to know each other better. She kept quiet and looked at me and then said “It’s ok. Just forget it.” This sentence cut deep into my heart cause I knew I have hurt her deeply as well. I did not know what to do or what to say. Then I suggested that I go back home. She did not say anything and opened the door for me. And with that, I left………………….

TBC……………………….

Athenawishes
10-07-2009, 02:44 PM
wow// so bad lo TS..

wad is she to you...
hmmm i asked this qns to tat guy also..
but of course.. not after sex..

think guys think using small head first ba..

sex crusader
10-07-2009, 03:13 PM
TS, after free makan at least you can tell some white lies bah?Remember, u are working in the same company. Should she gets nasty and go around spreading, you won't have a good life in the compnay either.Don't alays let your small head overrules your big head lah!:cool:

freakyzen
10-07-2009, 05:13 PM
nice story.. thanks

naturegreen
10-07-2009, 06:00 PM
TS, after free makan at least you can tell some white lies bah?Remember, u are working in the same company. Should she gets nasty and go around spreading, you won't have a good life in the compnay either.Don't alays let your small head overrules your big head lah!:cool:

Hee bro, true but as I was still green and young then, did not really know how to handle that situation then. Now different liao. But I still try my best to not tell lies. Girls will be even more angry when they know you have lied.

Athenawishes, most guys would have handled this much better then I did if they were experienced players. And I have to admit wasn't then. By the way, you PMed me a question but I wasn't able to reply you due to your mailbox being full.

topcook1
10-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Good one!!! Camping for more pls

glen99
10-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Impressive story! keep it up TS. ;)

kim-seng-heng
10-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Good!!!More please

baimi
10-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Advertisements time..... or end of story?
or got sequal?

LoveThai
10-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Your num 1 fan is here to report in. More Please.

lickpussy696969
10-07-2009, 09:11 PM
More pls idol! Added you as friend. pls approve

eeemen
10-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Thanks for sharing your experiences bro, ;) cheers.........

naturegreen
10-07-2009, 10:01 PM
The next following few days at work was rather a torture. She avoided chatting with me and also avoided eye contact with me whenever we crossed each other's path. I felt terrible and in me, I missed her. I tried to create chances to be alone with her but each time before I could chat her up, someone will just come by and I just kept quiet.

However one fine day at the pantry, I found her alone there and I approached her and apologized to her. She just smiled and said it was ok. She told me to forget what has happen and asked me to get on with life. I was stunned as I did not want it to end there just like that. But she was unwilling to go out with me anymore and I guess I deserved it. Now I felt that I did like her but it was all too late. I screwed up my own chance. Not before long, my attachment ended and I went back to poly for my FYP and we did not keep in touch anymore...........

When I finally graduated from poly, I went out in search for a job and managed to secure a job in a manufacuring company which was the company as mentioned in thread "A tryst with a PRC fellow colleague". Wouldn't want to repeat anything from there so guys, if you are interested, do read up that thread and from there, you will know more about my encounters.

Will continue with another real-life encounters with another 2 Malaysian girls shortly, hopefully when I am free..............

AD69
11-07-2009, 03:31 AM
Looking forward to read more from you.

naturegreen
11-07-2009, 11:39 AM
*shrugs* Someone just zapped me for my story...... So that shall be it. End of Story.

twaryguy
11-07-2009, 11:43 AM
Hmmm that is nice.... I understand coz I am in a similar situation before.

nitecrawllerr
12-07-2009, 07:03 PM
Just continue your story leh.

scorpionnn
12-07-2009, 08:55 PM
don't we all love office tryst? hehe... so much better than office politics, even if things turn sour... lolz

naturegreen
13-07-2009, 12:29 AM
Just continue your story leh.

Sorry bro, maybe due to my england not that powderful, thus story not so popular. Maybe only those very good at english can post. As for my true encounters, shall keep it to myself for time being.

Gerald Tan
13-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Bro naturegreen
Please don't be disheartened due to small set back (zapping)
Pls continue and abundance of point will hump on u..

naturegreen
13-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Thanks brothers & bro Gerald for encouragement. I have received a few PM urging me to continue.

So from my last post, I joined another company and blended into the working environment quickly. Most of my colleagues were around my age and we had common topics to chat about most of the time

My male colleagues frequently organize outings such as chalets, overseas trips to nearby countries and also clubbing sessions which I will join if time permits. And always there will be girls going along as well, mixture of PRC, malaysian and singaporean girls, mainly in their early 20s.

There is this girl, slighly fleshy but not ugly. She appears very fierce and that was my first impression of her then. Never have many opportunities to interract with her though as she was from another team but after joining a few outings, I realised she is rather quiet and also reserved.

It all started at this chalet that my friend had. They were celebrating someone's birthday and I was invited..............

cannon
13-07-2009, 09:59 AM
Experienced players lie because they know that girls like to hear lies. Anyway, I like your story. Please continue.

Athenawishes
13-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Wooooo lots of things happens in chalets~~ keke

waiting for more~~ LOL

naturegreen
13-07-2009, 11:13 AM
BBQ was inevitably a must at a chalet and there were more than enough drinks going around and initially there were at least 40-50 over people, some girls/guys whom I never even see before, many whom were pretty PRC syts. Most of the girls did not drink and we guys were the only ones drowning ourselves in alcohol and by 11pm, most of the girls started to go home and some guys as well, but I did not take notice of it until only close to about 11 guys and 9 girls remained to stay over. We continued drinking, playing 5-10, card games and finally we started throwing one another into the swimming pool regardless of male/female and by 1am, some of us were intoxicated and I was a little tipsy as well. Some of the guys suggested going for a walk somewhere but I did not want to go. W also wanted to stay behind and as such, those who were sober enough all went, leaving me, W and about 3 guys who were dead drunk already lying on the floor sleeping. 3 girls also did not want to go as they were sitting by the poolside chatting and still drinking.

When the group left, the chalet was pretty quiet already. Only W and me were the ones awake left and she came over to me for a chat. I was also getting a uncontrollably tired but forced myself to remain awake to chat with her. We started asking one another about each other. I started to feel the alcohol effect working on me as I got more high and W's face was also becoming very red. Did not know how much she drank but as there were still people in the chalet, I did not try to be funny with her. However, I tried my luck by suggesting to go for a walk by the beach and surprisingly, she agreed!

fortitude
13-07-2009, 11:37 AM
The walk is usually the prelude to something raunchy. Awaiting your post on the development.

affliated
13-07-2009, 12:38 PM
way to go bro...
hehe...nice...cont please

naturegreen
13-07-2009, 02:38 PM
And so, we just walked off without informing anyone. Actually the beach was literally just opposite the chalet but as the chalets were all cordoned off with high fences, the walk to the seaside was a long one as we had to walk out of the chalet and across the carpark round the resort. We just chatted casually along the way and I lit a cigarette and smoked.

(In Mandarin)
"So I heard your relationship with your bf is rocky?" I asked.
"Erm... ya. Let's not talk about it, can?" she replied.
"Eh ok. Sorry." I said and with that, I kept silent.

When we reached the seaside, there was no pathway to the beach and we had to walk across the grass patch to the breakwaters. And as it was rather dark, I stretched out my hand voluntarily to help her across and she did not reject my offer and held my hands. So we sat down at the breakwaters and continued chatting. Being still tipsy, I picked up my courage and asked if she and her bf does have sex and she replied that they do. I asked if she dared to try something daring and she asked me what? In the beginning I did not know how to put the words in place and so I ta ti tu a bit but then seeing her so curious and also getting more and more impatient, I just broke the question.

(In Mandarin)
"U dare to make out here?" I asked.
"What you mean?" she replied.
I stumped for 5 seconds trying to go more direct. "I mean make love here la".
She kept quiet and in turn, I also kept quiet. Both of us were quiet for at least 5 minutes and the surroundings was extremely serene. Could hear the natural sounds of crickets occasionally.........................

TBC

waiwaiz
13-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Wa..bro u factory gal killer.........:D

scorpionnn
13-07-2009, 03:20 PM
woo hoo! water break sex, my fave... but painful for my ass though...

I've joining coast guard now to keep watch on you(r thread)

JokerTan5
13-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Hopefully i can be like TS. :D

naturegreen
13-07-2009, 05:09 PM
All this while, she was just sitting on the breakwaters while I have already laid down on the breakwaters, with the surface being a little rough on my back but my butts being more protected by the thick Bermudas that I was wearing.

The sky with only a handful of stars that night did not really help add on the atmosphere. Suddenly she whispered “I duno, never try before.”
I did not catch her statement and so, I said “huh, what you say?”
She refused to repeat initially but after asking for a few times, she said again “I duno la, never try before in public.” I did not know was that a hint for me to try or just a casual remark.

Then, she came laid down beside me. She asked if she can lie on my chest. I replied her “of course, why not?” Which guy will reject such a request, right? And while she laid on one side of my body, we continued chatting. Or rather I did most of the chatting while she just listened. Not before long, I noticed she had no respond to my questions anymore and then I found out that she have fallen asleep on me. I decided to “show hand” and give it a shot to try. Now as you know that she was lying on one part of my body, only had 1 hand free. So using only 1 hand, I went down to her thighs and decided to start off with that. No rejection from her and slowly I moved up to her breasts which stood up facing the moon, inviting and defence-less. I grabbed one of them and gave it a soft squeeze before moving over to the other also doing the same. All this while, she just laid there motionless, like a dead fish. Not sure was she really asleep or just faking it. Anyway who cares isn’t it?

I slowly moved downwards again………………………

Savanna
13-07-2009, 06:01 PM
On the way down...

I hope she doesnt Fart!!! :D:D:D

naturegreen
14-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Seems my story is boring? Needs your feedback. Not interesting then I stop. =X

naturegreen
14-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Anyway just to continue to next part as I am free now before knocking off.

I had to stretched my hand a little as she was still lying on my body. I placed my hand through one of the opening from her fbt from her thigh and began to touch the surface of her panties. Slowly stroking and rubbing, she reacted by soft moaning but she did not push me away. And so, I continued light petting on her. She did not touch me back but nevertheless, my brudder has already stood hardon without any help from her. This went on for about 15 minutes or so and she was already getting very very wet even though I have not placed my finger into her panties. I wanted to but she stopped me and said "We are in the public, pls dun do this." And with that of course I stopped. Could see a little disappointment on her face, perhaps she wanted me to continue with light petting. Now I can see that her face was even redder then earlier on.

I stood up and decided that we should go back to the chalet. So we walked back and by the time we were back in the chalet, the group were back and one of the guy asked me where did I go? But I just kept mum and did not say anything. He kept teasing me saying that I went to monkey around right? I just laughed it off and said nothing. The rest of the night was more peaceful now as most of us already had a drink too much and decided we should either slow down or stop. Those lying on the floor earlier on now have all disappeared and I believed they must be occupying the beds in the air-con rooms. We played Dai Dee and took sips of either beer or housepour as forfeit.

Some of us did not sleep at all and we decided to go back early in the morning. I shared a cab with another 2 guy friends with W and we went separate ways as soon as we touched our destination and went back home. But as W and me were the last to alight, I managed to get her contact number. Rested for the remaining of that day and there is more to come for me and W........................

itsalive
30-08-2009, 02:48 PM
great job tss

Xenosis
30-08-2009, 07:25 PM
very interesting story and well written! Always with nice build up! pls continue ts!

naturegreen
30-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Glad to see my thread being revived. Will post another update on W soon. As for now, got to go to bed for tomorrow is Monday Blues.

billgates
30-08-2009, 11:34 PM
I think I know the ending... all these gong zhang mei's u farked were so grateful for the experience that they later joined TCS and became celebrities, right?

:rolleyes:

naturegreen
31-08-2009, 04:10 PM
billgates, do not get what you mean. Kindly elaborate further.

Anyway been a long time since I last continued this thread. Let's continue.

After that hanky panky business with W at the chalet, I was even more tempted to up her and my mind was always filled with fantasies 'bout her. We still do contact via SMS and I managed to date her out finally one day. I told her I was meeting a friend(also a samster) at his house for a drinking session and that she can tag along if she was interested. She was fine with the arrangement except that in the beginning she was afraid as there was going to be 2 guys and she is the only female around.

On the day after work, she met me outside her company where I picked her and we went straight to my friend's place. We were drinking and chatting. I was beginning to get a little touchy with her. My guy friend was on his computer when I asked her jokingly whether she dare to have a swing session with me together with my friend. She rejected my proposal immediately. And as such, out conversation went back to normal stuffs.

I told my guy friend about this when we went for a smoke. He proposed that he pretend that he go down to buy something while I push my luck to try and I agreed. With that, he went to his room get his wallet and told W that he needs to go down to get something, hence leaving me and W only.

Opportunity only comes once and so, I did not want to waste my chance. Immediately engaged in a french-kissing session once my friend left and cupped her breast and started rubbing them. There was entirely no rejection and so I went on down to her denim skirt and started rubbing her below with her underwear still on. I unbuckled her bra straps and came off her bra, at least a D cup. Without wasting any more time, started sucking on her nipples and it wasn't long before she started soft moans and panting and she pulled my hands away as if she wasn't able to take it any further. Pulled off her panties and there I could see a black forest, not thick nor trimmed. Suddenly, I heard the door opened! We quickly dressed up and my friend has returned.............

naturegreen
20-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Ok here I am back again with another memorable conquest. Shall not touch back on the previous encounter. Maybe it sounded too boring. Back in action after a long rest from writing……. Pardon me if I skip or miss out on certain details and as it happened quite sometime ago.

I have another Malaysian colleague back then. Let’s call her S. Young, sweet and innocent-looking girl. Know her at work and we were close like a couple. I shall skip on all the unnecessary details. So feeling bored 1 of my off days, I smsed her and asked if she wants to come to Singapore for a drink. To my surprise, she agreed as I have already asked her a couple of times but got rejected back then. So I arranged the timing to meet her at the customs taxi-stand where I will pick her up.

When she arrived, oh boy, she was wearing this short mini denim skirt donned with a sexy spaghetti-striped top and not to miss out on the high-heeled slip-ons. Gosh, I nearly melted when I saw her. How I wish I could bonk her on the spot. Those thoughts were brushed aside as I wondered whether would I get lucky that night. She walked over to me as she spotted me and gave me this ice-melting smile.

S: So where will you be bringing me to have fun?
Me: Oh where do you wanna go?
S: Anywhere also can lah
Me: How about someplace quiet where we can have a drink, just 2 of us?
S: Ok, can also.

And so, I proposed going to East Coast Park……………..

Just sharing a picture I came across. (http://content9.flixster.com/photo/12/31/55/12315511_ori.jpg)

naturegreen
20-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Pic of S (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/151120-mmf-session.html)

SAVF_Visitor
20-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Pic of S (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/151120-mmf-session.html)

A SYT. Can only fantasize. :)

naturegreen
20-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Here goes next part.

So from there, we took a cab to East Coast Park and stopped at the Mac Donald area. Asked if she wanted to drink at one of the bars there but she said she wanted to sit nearer to the seaside. So I went into the 7-11 and bought a few bottles of chilled alcoholic drinks and we moved to one of the nearby stone bench and table where we sat down and started on our drinks. She sat with her legs crossed for fear of chao geng as those who have been to East Coast will know that the stone chairs at the BBQ pits are quite high or maybe she is not that tall and her legs couldn’t touch the ground.

Anyway we down about 3 bottles of alcoholic beverages each and ran out of it. I told her to wait for me while I went to get some more. This time round, I bought another 6 bottles and was pretty sure I would not be able to finish them. I was getting a little kick from the alcohol. Feeling a little intoxicated, I walked back to the same spot. She was walking by the seaside. It was rather dim under the moonlight and I could only see a silhouette in the distance. I did not go over and just sat down at the table while watching her. Evil thoughts came into my mind again. While fantasizing,
S: Whey!
Me: Huh?
She was back at the table.

S: What you thinking about?
Me: Oh no la, nothing la.
S: Sure or not? You look engrossed. Must be something notti.
Me: Huh ar?
S: *Giggles* joking lah…..

We continued chatting and drinking and then I asked her.

Me: Hey tonight you dun need go back ar?
S: Huh how to go back? No transport to go home leh.
Me: Erm…. Then you want come my home or not? If not we stay here whole night ar?

S paused for a while. Before she can reply me.
Me: Ok lah dun wan go my home then nvm. We go rent a hotel room and let you sleep lor? Ok ma?
S: Then you leh?
Me: I pay for the hotel fees then I go home lor.
S: Huh then I alone ar? Dun wan lah…..
Me: Then I stay with you lor. We continue drinking also can.
S: Ok!

Stay tuned…………….. Time to knock off........ :D

naturegreen
21-10-2009, 09:07 AM
It was already around 1am and the sky looks pinkish ready to pour anytime. So I suggested making a move to the hotel and continue drinking there. We bought 2 more bottles of alcoholic beverages as there was only 1 bottle left and we boarded a cab. Headed for a hotel somewhere nearby which I was pretty familiar with.
I asked her to wait outside while I paid for the room. After getting the key, I opened the door and ushered her in and she walked into the hotel reception. The guy took a peep at her and I could see his envious expression. He must have thought she was a hooker. Went up to our room and there was a balcony attached to it which I specially requested for. She took off her sleek slip-on heels and just collapsed onto the bed as if she was drunk. My nose nearly bled as I could see the little bit of chao geng up between her 2 slender legs.

Me: Whey, drunk ar?
S: Noooooooo lah, feels so comfortable…..
Me: Oh wanna continue drinking or not?
S: ok!

We proceeded to the balcony and there was a metal table with 2 metal chairs. I placed the drinks on the table and I lit up a cigarette while she just stumbled onto one of the chair. I opened the remaining 3 bottle of alcoholic drinks and asked,
Me: Are you ok or not? Drunk liao ar?
S: No lah. Feeling a bit tipsy nia.
Me: Oh if cannot then dun drink liao lah. I finish the remaining drinks.
S: I still can drink, dun worry.

We chatted as we drank and as the weather was humid, we decided to move into the room.
I suggested taking a shower as it was a humid night even though the weather looked as if it will rain anytime. She just smiled and says she will take hers after mine. I smiled and went into the bathroom now.

When I came out of the bathroom, feeling more sober…. Guess what did I saw!!!??? Advertisement time again……. ROFL…..

naturegreen
21-10-2009, 11:22 AM
Last part.
She was lying on the bed watching television with her legs crossed, in a seductive pose. Wa see liao really buay tahan. Till this day whenever I recall, I still get a hard-on. How I missed bonking her as well. Shall continue……

I went onto the bed and tapped her thighs lightly and ushered her to go for her shower. Woot! The skin on her thighs was smooth even though she wasn’t very fair. I lit on another cigarette and waited for her return.

She came out from the bathroom in about 5 minutes later still donned in her clothes. I could see that she even had her hair washed as they were wet. She came over to me and lay beside me. I considered myself drunk then and was feeling sleepy. But man’s instinct worked on me, and without asking her, taking the risk, I just tried to French-kiss her. No rejection and with that, I advanced towards her and continued kissing her as if there was no tomorrow. Could feel her bosoms pressed lightly against my chest and I was on top of her. Gradually, I started roaming my hands all over all and she also did not show any objections. I cannot remember the details so clearly anymore but I remembered eventually, off came her clothes and before I knew it, I was bonking her hell of a time.

Ok to finish it off as I think my story is not so steamy and interesting (no response), I was knocked out by the alcoholic effect by then but I felt she have not had enough as seconds later, she gave me a blowjob while I was still in a semi-conscious state after which she just laid beside me and we both fell asleep. Hours later, we woke up and I just sent her back.

I uploaded one of her picture. Read above post to find the link

Grand Admiral
21-10-2009, 11:31 AM
I uploaded one of her picture. Read above post to find the link

Sorry bro but I keep getting redirected to another thread. Anyone able to see the picture? :confused:

fish`
21-10-2009, 03:26 PM
scroll down and u will be able to see

naturegreen
21-10-2009, 03:31 PM
scroll down and u will be able to see

Thanks bro fish` :rolleyes: