PDA

View Full Version : Jean of Sapphire Spa

leeandy
29-08-2003, 09:51 PM
yo, paid $80 for JG plus BJ...allow to finger pussy...guess what?!
its clean shaven!!!!!!!:D

factor-x
29-08-2003, 10:07 PM
Clean-shaven's nice; whichever angle you look at.

:D

sadsea
29-08-2003, 11:13 PM
to leeandy

think you are talking cock all time, previous threat abt this spa u talk all the crap regarding this jean but mention by bros who encounter with her before she does not provide bf, and you did not answer many question post by many bros out there including me and now you post this nonsense about this girl, really feel that you are saboting this girl.:mad:

hearthrob
30-08-2003, 12:15 AM
mmmm....mmm...someone mentioned clean shaven...but mmm....smell fishy...

AVIATION
30-08-2003, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by leeandy

BRO, IS THIS JEAN WHO IS IN HER 30S, A SG. DIVORCEE ?
I HAVE TRIED B4 ONE JEAN, HER JG WAS EXCELLENT, BUT NO BJ LEH ??;)

bestbest
30-08-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by AVIATION
BRO, IS THIS JEAN WHO IS IN HER 30S, A SG. DIVORCEE ?
I HAVE TRIED B4 ONE JEAN, HER JG WAS EXCELLENT, BUT NO BJ LEH ??;)

PRC in her late twenties la, good bods but find her jg or hj? too expensive. If you happened to buy The New Paper over the last few days, you can see her face at the Sapphire Spa ad.

leeandy
30-08-2003, 10:22 PM
this jean is a PRC. depends on how you know at it...i have been her regular customer, so maybe can finger her pussy. some brothers here are just being jealous saying i am trying to sabo her...

well its the same logic...would you allow a fat and ugly girl to touch your cock even if she is willing to pay? tak shiok, right?

dennisbkp
16-09-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by bestbest
PRC in her late twenties la, good bods but find her jg or hj? too expensive. If you happened to buy The New Paper over the last few days, you can see her face at the Sapphire Spa ad.

She is one of my fav. gal at Sapp. but her price for Sp***** is really very steep leh, and somemore no licking, sucking, etc. Have not visit her for 2 mths liao, is there any improvement or changes on her service?? Thanks

bestbest
16-09-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by dennisbkp
She is one of my fav. gal at Sapp. but her price for Sp***** is really very steep leh, and somemore no licking, sucking, etc. Have not visit her for 2 mths liao, is there any improvement or changes on her service?? Thanks

Franky speaking, she is pricing herself up but services wise only so so. Her massage is not fantastic though better than normal hc gal. She will allow all the licking and even frenching only if you are willing to pay more. $80 or even $100 if you are willing to let her chop carrot head. No go for me man...would rather go for Michelle of Merlin....

galadrim_archer
20-09-2003, 08:35 PM
Have any of the bros here tried a malay girl name Eka?i went there yesterday and saw her name at the counter,if so pls do give fr on her.any girls there give bj or something?i tried this thai girl but she wouldn't do it

relaxman
29-09-2003, 08:43 AM
went there last week, the receptionist damn chio. got a thai girl name rose, massage is good than jua gen n HJ $50. the jua gen is good, but her finger nail is long. after that got body scrub n ear tickle(sorry not know what is call).
seat at lounge eat n watch TV. saw alot more chio bu (25yr to 28yr) walking around.
will visit again next month( cut cost)

Small_Dicky
29-09-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by leeandy
]

sHE IS Not a PRC but a Thai with sg PR. Mojority of the girls there are Thai. Some are married and some are divorce. Becareful, u guys might be bonking someone wife..............

Rumble
29-09-2003, 08:58 PM
Yo...

If they don't tell me that they are married, I have no problem doing things with them. I remember a girl told me that she was married and has a kid.. my rock hard (at least I think so) di-di went 6:30 in an instant.

Just can't do it.. maybe I am a little too moral?

Hahahahaahha

treehouse
30-09-2003, 02:23 PM
I have try Jean a 1 month ago. Her massage skill got nothing to shout about. Her HJ and BJ is way to high, $80 to $120, some more she cannot touch too much. Max touching her breast, that is with a lot of struggle.

If bros want good massage, she is not there. As for fun she is not worth the price. I think there are many for gals out there that is much better.

tionggoklan
20-10-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by treehouse
I have try Jean a 1 month ago. Her massage skill got nothing to shout about. Her HJ and BJ is way to high, $80 to $120, some more she cannot touch too much. Max touching her breast, that is with a lot of struggle.

If bros want good massage, she is not there. As for fun she is not worth the price. I think there are many for gals out there that is much better.

Yo Bro treehouse,

This Jean really can do BJ n also touch her breasts meh? I tot she onli do HJ n dun allow to touch one?

AVIATION
20-10-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by treehouse

WHAT! PAID $80 FOR HJ AND CANNOT TOUCH WILLINGLY ?
TELL HER GO N FLY KITE, MAN!
IF U PAY THIS AMOUNT TO ANY HC GALS OR AT TUI NA SHOP (SOME PLACES), TELL U, U WILL GET THE BEST SERVICE.:D

funguy18m
22-04-2004, 12:57 PM
Just wondering is this jean is the same one which appear in today's new paper advertisment for Sapphire spa?

If so she is quite a looker.

whitegun
22-04-2004, 08:14 PM
I haven't seen todays New Paper, but the ad with her face has been running for quite a while now, last time I looked (maybe two weeks ago) it was still her.

Yes she's cute. But as others have said, a bit overpriced for what little she allows you to do.

bestbest
22-04-2004, 08:27 PM
Just wondering is this jean is the same one which appear in today's new paper advertisment for Sapphire spa?

If so she is quite a looker.

Yes, she is a looker and quite physical endowed. But just be careful, she chops and unless you are willing carrot head...$80 just for a basic hj.