PDA

View Full Version : My CASSANOVA sexual adventure of me...

twaryguy
06-07-2009, 11:55 AM
ok ok Enough of zapping me eh... Ok I share my personal life experience story can or not??? Can up abit or not... and I'm not schooling sia... I'm working.

My first sexual encounters.
This happens about the time I was attending primary 6. There was this particular girl which i had been admiring her for about 1 years coz she had been in my class together since P3. She is a petite gal, smaller than average little girl with medium curly hair and what I remember most about her is her big eyes and nice smell which I always smell when I passes by her. For a guy like me I never dare to admit liking her in anyway. And always like to be around her but never dare to talked to her and always walked away when she notices me.

I remember once it was her birthday I even wrote a card. And post to her home putting anonymous. Thinking about it now I think its quite dumb. One day we had this particular class party going on, at someone's house. We played hide and seek and some card games. Out of a sudden... someone started to make fun of me and her saying I like her. I felt so embaress that I kept denying that and took the entire day to disturb her as if to proof to others that I do not like her which in fact secretly I did.

Later the day as we left home, I walked home feeling very depressed. That I don't even had the guts to admit I like her and it's probably ruin the chance between me and her from now on. :( As I walked along the park which leads to my home suddenly I heard some scuffling sound. When I turned back. It was her. I walked and she followed. Her house is just a few blocks ahead of mine, so I don't really bother.

For the days to come. Everyday, she would follow me home. Until one saturday i felt kinda frustrated. I walked ahead and Hide behind one of the vacant bicycle shop house in the park. She didn't realised that and just kept walking forward. As she passes by me I grab her by her hands into the vacant bicycle shop and trap her between my arms. She stood before me in my arms for a moment shocked then relieved. I asked her what does she wants, why did she kept following me. She stares at me but kept utterly quiet. For some strange reasons I force my lips to hers. (Think too much back then TCS soap Opera) It wasn't really a kiss more like my lips forcing to touch hers. then suddenly....

To be continue

Athenawishes
07-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Awww so sweet~~~

puppy love!~~

Niceman
07-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Primary School??? !!!! why don't u write anything during your nursery? :(

Criminalz
07-07-2009, 08:09 PM
primary school??? !!!! Why don't u write anything during your nursery? :(

hahahahhahahahhaha

Seriously TS, if you really dun feel like sharing then dun share loh...just leach and dun talk so much cock then no one will zap you liao.

bigmannow
07-07-2009, 09:01 PM
I'll put a few bullets here see wat happen nex..

twaryguy
07-07-2009, 11:50 PM
Eh... Got play arcade before or not... Want to continue must put token and add points lah....

Btw thanks to those who add me. Your points is the inspiration to my stories...

Ok will release the next segment later. Very troublesome.must wait for approval

twaryguy
08-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Pt II

then suddenly, I gently put her onto the stone bench and laid down with her huggin her and kissing her. For the whole moment she does nothing but closes her eyes as if to feel for my every touch.

"HEY!" Suddenly awoken from my sweet cuddling... it was a man who happened to saw us. I stood up and ran off home. For nights to come I couldn't sleep very well and had nightmare thinking she would get pregnant. Probably due to the remanents of too much TV soap opera. I broke my apple bank( piggy bank in the shape of an apple), thinking if my $60++ is enough to bring up a child. Back then I knew nothing about sexual intercourse.... The next day I went to school and told her that I will be responsible for the baby. Days later... months... nothing happened. We graduated. Although we end up in the same sec school but we no had any more feelings for each other.

Chapter Two: Puppy Love
During my sec 2, there is this girl who is really pretty. She is called JJ. Alittle dye hair, slightly chubble but definitely not fat. Which to me she is the prettiest girl in my class or even the entire cohort. But there is the weird thing about her is that she always like to sit with the legs wide open... and while wearing skirt. I always sit someone around her when I can look at her while attending the class without anyone noticing it.

As usually it was science lesson I was listening to the teacher and I try to take notes... suddenly something caught my eye. It was JJ. She was sitting before me about 10 fts away. Again legs wide open. But something unusual today, her skirt is slightly higher. Think I saw her panties.

hmmm I twisted my waist abit trying to see if I can had a better glimpse.... she adjusted her posture... and the legs slightly wider... Yea... think I starting to see something... its errmmm blue... maybe its our school shorts. Slightly closer no... it can't be school shorts. Its lighter in color and its tighter.... Hmmm ok maybe I try to move my seats slightly forward ...... bend alittle forward... think i saw something... alittle moooree..... "JONATHAN"!!!!! Suddenly my teacher screamed my names across the class!

"JJ!!! Sit properly!" She screamed. Oh shit!!! :o

To be continue