PDA

View Full Version : Story

prace
05-07-2009, 04:19 PM
It all begin when i was in secondary 2, aka. 14 year old at that time.
I was still young and innocent, and this is my 1st encounter with a sec 3 girl.
I shall call her Cat..

Cat was my senior in secondary school. She's in sec 3 while I'm in sec 2.
Cat was a hot babe in my secondary school, many ahbeng go after her. She's those ahlian type, always fold up her skirt, making sure thats its way above her knee level, showing off her sexy legs. She loves to wear those long white socks and have it pull up high high. To complete her looks, she carries those "sonia rekeal" ahlian bag. (i got the spelling wrong, but it those branded bag in the past). Cat always wear colour bra too, always kana the displine master warning...

I forgot how I got to know Cat, but she was my "sister" in school. We were quite close, always hung out together and she always shares her secret with me. I remember once she talk to me on the topic of masterbathtion, that she had a sex toy name “fred” which she loves a lot. At that time, I was still a virgin and my sexual homous was starting to grow. I always got a hard on whenever Cat talk about sex. She was like a big sister to me and I really look up to her.

Ok, my sexual encouner with cat start here..

It was around mid year exam for secondary students.
One night, Cat called me asking me if I had studied for my exams. I told her that I'm only half done. Cat was nice, she said "dont worry" she will teach me. Cat suggest that we meet up the next morning in school for some tutor lessons and she can offer me some tips since she had cleared her sec 2 papers already. Our meeting time was 6.15am in the wee morning……..

To be continue...

wah lau, kanna zap by some idiot because my usage of english is not good.
But hey, I'm not a professional writer man, and this is my real life stories, not those cut and past type. Try writing a story yourself, see if its easy...

PART 2
I woke up late the next morning. We had arrange to meet at my classroom. When I reach, Cat was already there, alone.. School nornally starts at 7.15am and student came mostly around 7am. Cat was wearing a bright red bra that day, I could see it clearly through the white school uniform she’s wearing. Her skirt was quite short today, maybe she had folded it more than usual, but it gave me a spectacular view of her legs.

“Jie, your bra so bright today, the displine master Mr Tan sure cow pei cow bu if he sees you, you better play hide and seek again today ah”

Cat just laugh it off since it’s nothing new to her. She a lau jiao in this field, everyday she wore a different colour bra and had been playing hide and seek with Mr Tan for years already.

“That stupid Mr Tan, sebei lau tiko, everyday scan girls for colour bra, one fine day I will sure sue him for harrasment” yelled Cat.

Cat got a good sense of humor, I was laughing when she made that comments. I then proceed to take out my textbook and pencil case. Cat was sitting on the desk facing me, swing her legs. I cant help but notice that little zhao geng in front of me and I tried very hard to peep in between her legs. From my angle, it seem that Cat was wearing a black pantie that day. I look harder at her legs hopping to see some colour cloth sandwich between it. Suddenly, “piak” Cat slap my head and I was like oh shit, kanna caught by Cat liao.

wild
06-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Please carry on.

QQ Lover
06-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Very interesting. Camping here

Pkcom
06-07-2009, 10:06 AM
TS get rdy for open fire

many bro read this story liao loh

d0td0td0t
06-07-2009, 11:19 AM
TS. Your damn good. Copy from other bros, just change the name only. Haha.

Athenawishes
06-07-2009, 11:23 AM
keke.. TS also abit tico hor.. LOL

waiting for more~~

North Star
06-07-2009, 04:26 PM
cant wait for next instalment

Cytan7
06-07-2009, 10:04 PM
pls continue, thanks!

xiaoyang
06-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Repost, copy from other... :eek:

ilurbu
06-07-2009, 10:33 PM
yes.. this is promising.. I will support budding writers..

toyotavios
06-07-2009, 10:50 PM
wah, school time story. i like

oOoLyRrAdoOo
07-07-2009, 12:55 AM
This story is copied...

TS preparing to be zapped... :eek:

newbird26
07-07-2009, 02:28 AM
:mad: so familiar.... read it somewhere liao...... alamak...

heartbroke
07-07-2009, 10:20 AM
definitely seen it. prep for zapping time..

Tits & Nipples
07-07-2009, 10:26 AM
wah lau, kanna zap by some idiot because my usage of english is not good.
But hey, I'm not a professional writer man, and this is my real life stories, not those cut and past type. Try writing a story yourself, see if its easy...

This story has been written before... Dare say u its yr real life story. If I remember correctly, have action in class.. then some body walk corridor, heat beat...etc

Be prepared to be zap bro...

ilurbu
07-07-2009, 10:34 AM
please repost thread aka quote source if read before?

if so, hehehe.. someone better be prepared for lightining strike liao..

if dun have then let him continue la..

prace
08-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Pls zap me thanks :d

Antiantivice
09-07-2009, 03:17 PM
lemme help the TS..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/78794-secondary-school-sex.html

The story ended quite abruptedly with continuation