PDA

View Full Version : Durian stall near aljunied mrt station

Customer
03-07-2009, 10:49 PM
yesterday went to a durian stall near aljunied mrt station with one of my mei mei..reach the stall and ask the durian sale representative to recommend me some good durian.The sale representative straight away point me to the "山王" S$18 per kilo sia.... i told him to get me the smallest one..finnaly paid S$35 for 1 durian.Although the durian is expensive but i feel worth it because the taste and the smell and of course my mei mei enjoy licking the durian seed as well.
After the ate the durian,i walk around with my mei mei and i find that my heart start to pumping faster n faster,so i ask my mei mei to feel the beeping.My mei mei ask me wether i am ok or not because he scare i will have heart attack.I told her this is normal (just to calm her down) as i myself never had this heart bumping so fast after having durian.The heart bumping feeling like after i had 3 cup of beer and i keep sweeting.i believe that this durian is a powerfull durian like the tongkat ali.Would like to know if any of the brother will have "heart bump faster " after having durian,mind to share your experience? thanks.

Hy~brid
03-07-2009, 10:59 PM
So far lucky no such experience. But when I see a dam pretty girl my heart will pump faster .and my little bro will be harden.

kumweng
03-07-2009, 11:06 PM
I also have the same feeling but this time not my heart beating very fast but my little bro getting harder and harder. My gal gal saw it and she touch it in the public. So ma lo.

In the end, we find a dark corner to settle it. Shiok..

greenie
03-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Durian business is gonna shoot up after this.. especially those around geylang :D

shalala01
03-07-2009, 11:28 PM
Guys do u all know that drinking of alcohol is not aloud to eat durian...
One of my neighbour is dead when having durian n beer.
U know la indians like to drink beer alot.
After 2 days then someone sense that his is dead with a rotten smell coming out from his house.
So is not the durian that do the magic .

xchange
03-07-2009, 11:41 PM
drinking of alcohol is not aloud to eat durian...
neighbour is dead when having durian n beer...not the durian that do the magic .

It's Ok to eat durian and drink beer as beer is "cooling" while durian is "heaty ".
However I'm not sure about wine ( those made from grapes) as its considered as "heaty".

jocund
04-07-2009, 12:50 AM
Beer and durian is fine. Have done it many times. But never mix durian with hard liquor. Tis combination may be fatal.

SR71
04-07-2009, 12:50 AM
After 2 days then someone sense that his is dead with a rotten smell coming out from his house.

Bro... What are you trying to tell us...? :confused:

I reckon your 'aloud' is 'allow' but you said durian is not the culprit that caused your neighbour's death... So what was the cause and what's the connection between durian and beer...?

A very confused bro... :confused:

shalala01
04-07-2009, 12:57 AM
Bro... What are you trying to tell us...? :confused:

I reckon your 'aloud' is 'allow' but you said durian is not the culprit that caused your neighbour's death... So what was the cause and what's the connection between durian and beer...?

A very confused bro... :confused:

BTC can bo thanks for telling me my spelling mistake..
As the durian how could it make ur dick harder.
Prawn or Oyster maybe i believe

SR71
04-07-2009, 01:06 AM
Huh...??? :confused:

Da Bomb
04-07-2009, 01:08 AM
personally, yes. it does help in hardening the rod after consumption.:)

jimboi
04-07-2009, 01:24 AM
It's Ok to eat durian and drink beer as beer is "cooling" while durian is "heaty ".
However I'm not sure about wine ( those made from grapes) as its considered as "heaty".

bro.. heard old wives tale lah.. alcohol and durian not supposed to mix.. if big amounts of alcohol and durian mix, might have undesirable consequences.. whether it leads to death, i am not too sure.. no scientific evidence yet so far..

but i personally tried having a couple of beers after having feasted on durians hours before.. nothing happened to me leh.. but nearly kena 'beaten to death' by my poker kakis when i burped.. :p

baimi
04-07-2009, 02:57 AM
so i think it is not 猫山王 durian
must be a new breed ~ Tongkat Ali Durian

Big Semens
04-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Eat durian + beer .... you could die cock stand:D

lasupkia
04-07-2009, 10:11 AM
yesterday went to a durian stall near aljunied mrt station with one of my mei mei..reach the stall and ask the durian sale representative to recommend me some good durian.The sale representative straight away point me to the "山王" S$18 per kilo sia.... i told him to get me the smallest one..finnaly paid S$35 for 1 durian.Although the durian is expensive but i feel worth it because the taste and the smell and of course my mei mei enjoy licking the durian seed as well.
After the ate the durian,i walk around with my mei mei and i find that my heart start to pumping faster n faster,so i ask my mei mei to feel the beeping.My mei mei ask me wether i am ok or not because he scare i will have heart attack.I told her this is normal (just to calm her down) as i myself never had this heart bumping so fast after having durian.The heart bumping feeling like after i had 3 cup of beer and i keep sweeting.i believe that this durian is a powerfull durian like the tongkat ali.Would like to know if any of the brother will have "heart bump faster " after having durian,mind to share your experience? thanks.

Actually the durian is only $10. the extra $25 is for the additive 金枪不倒. That's why u feel fast heartbeat and cu cu jiao steam. Better release fast or u might die cock stand...

TVBS
04-07-2009, 11:23 AM
My first time heard of durian like tongkat ali.

fl saviour
04-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Eat durian + beer .... you could die cock stand:D

hahaha u damn funny bro.. sibei gd one here!

bochapsing
04-07-2009, 03:34 PM
yesterday went to a durian stall near aljunied mrt station

of course my mei mei enjoy licking the durian seed as well.

heart start to pumping faster n faster,so i ask my mei mei to feel the beeping.

that this durian is a powerfull durian like the tongkat ali..

at first, i thot u r going to tell us there's a busty gal selling durian or story abt how u up a durian seller...

i think it's not the durian tat made ur heart pump faster, it's the sight of ur mei mei licking the "seeds"...

:p:p:p

man_thinker
04-07-2009, 04:57 PM
to me, the ts sounds like a marketing excuse promoting his durian stall la.

quite innovative to use this platform as a channel though...

rocket_boy
04-07-2009, 05:13 PM

rubbish lah bro, I used to have a neighbour always drink beer when eating durian, saw him once & he is still strong as ever.

Prostate Intact
04-07-2009, 07:53 PM

Agree, brother!

We have durian, 'stall near Aljunied mrt stn', the species of the durian, the price, eating with a mei mei... but WHERE is the SEX part of the discussion?:confused:

This thread should be posted in "soshiok.com" - the site for food...;)

asdfghjkl
04-07-2009, 11:21 PM
i like to pick durian with my girl and then proceed to FJ halfway the night.. kekeke :p

Going_mad
05-07-2009, 02:11 AM

totally agree with you. :p

Angelsonline
05-07-2009, 03:32 AM
What the hell was TS telling us about his heart pumping fast after eating durian for? It is not even one bit related to adult discussions about sex.

Customer
07-07-2009, 12:51 AM
bro,

i havent got time to continue to part that after the durian..be patient bro...
by the way,i am not durian seller.. =) cheers..

Haden Chow
07-07-2009, 05:06 AM
1st time heard durian help in sex. only heard prawns, frog legs.

haha ts, waiting for your next instalment.

madaboutsex
07-07-2009, 12:15 PM
Durian help in sex drive, never try but durian help in evading road block, YES.
Remember some months back was drinking quite a bit in Geylang KTV, then brought the girl out for supper but she asked for Durian instead so had 2 at the stall.

On my way back kena road block at Paya Lebar area, tot die already when the stupid dog came very close to ask question. Luckily let go one big burp at that time, he quickly stand back and waive me pass. I was laughing non stop in the car. Dun know if he faint after that.