PDA

View Full Version : Sincerely begging for forgiveness

muneo
03-07-2009, 01:26 PM
I was once a good and law abiding samsters and contributed positively and participated actively earning Points: 200+ / Power: 6 but in a series of mischievious acts over a short span of time, I was punished by mod with Points: -234 / Power: 0 and I simply can't do anything now.

I sincerely begged for forgiveness from those bros whom I have harmed in my act of mischief. I am not asking for anything back now and I know that it is impossible for me to get contacts to have a good bong ever again, but I just want to apologize.

sammyboyfor
03-07-2009, 03:26 PM
I was once a good and law abiding samsters and contributed positively and participated actively earning Points: 200+ / Power: 6 but in a series of mischievious acts over a short span of time, I was punished by mod with Points: -234 / Power: 0 and I simply can't do anything now.

Over a short span of time????:rolleyes: You gotta be kidding!:eek:

You started your profanities in May of 2008 and continued ALL THE WAY TILL May 2009!!!!

In case you can't calculate, that's one whole solid year of doing nothing but fucking other members with all sorts of profanities via the reputation system without having the balls to identify your nick.

Remarks suck as "fuck you newbie".. "pathetic arsehole", "chao cheebye", "Fuck off from FL dome", etc etc were spewed on an almost daily basis. In fact, all you did was zap everyone for a WHOLE YEAR! You did not up anyones points at all from May 2008 to May 2009.

You obviously need psychiatric care. I'll restore your points when you submit a letter from your psychiatrist declaring that you have been cured of your hatred for the rest of mankind! :p

ol'coyote
03-07-2009, 03:40 PM
hmm...interesting...

willy_sgsg
03-07-2009, 03:55 PM
wah.....boss u power lah...u really know everything leh.....:D

leecs
03-07-2009, 04:12 PM
If not how can he be THE BOSS???

Panamera
03-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Thank you, Boss Sam and Moderators.

Pokimon1
03-07-2009, 04:20 PM
[QUOTE=muneo;3886480]I was once a good and law abiding samsters and contributed positively and participated actively earning Points: 200+ / Power: 6 but in a series of mischievious acts over a short span of time, I was punished by mod with Points: -234 / Power: 0 and I simply can't do anything now.

QUOTE]

Don't worry about it brother... I made ONE mistake and I was zapped to kingdom come.

He's the boss, he can do what he likes. We just have to live with it.

mayday
03-07-2009, 04:22 PM
really interesting news here to add spice to a dull friday...

dirtyhairy
03-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Over a short span of time????:rolleyes: You gotta be kidding!:eek:You started your profanities in May of 2008 and continued ALL THE WAY TILL May 2009!!!! In case you can't calculate, that's one whole solid year of doing nothing but fucking other members with all sorts of profanities via the reputation system without having the balls to identify your nick.

Yo BOSS Mr Ah Sammy,
For once DirthyHairy fully agree
for your actions against the incorrigibles and their profanities
at last, you doing something before really worthy
instead of advising advice too often too loud, they begin to sound silly
for your effort, here's 4 hairy balls from DirtyHairy:D

precise
03-07-2009, 04:51 PM
You plotted your own downfall. You reap what you sow. And now you want to come crying for mercy.

Athenawishes
03-07-2009, 04:55 PM
wooooo so siong..
hmmmm hope samsters bros n sis here are forgiving enough ba..

>.< take care~

Big Sexy
03-07-2009, 04:57 PM
mate...perhaps it's time to choose at the crossroads.
Either pop a chill pill and let people be themselves,
or try to get your own house in order first if you're
going to be judge, jury and executioner to everyone else.
No-one likes a hypocrite.

I sincerely begged for forgiveness from those bros whom I have harmed in my act of mischief.

jocund
03-07-2009, 04:59 PM
He that sows Thistles, shall reap Prickles.

bochapsing
03-07-2009, 05:17 PM
wah.....boss u power lah...u really know everything leh.....:D

ya lor.. machiam our garmen....

know everything inside out..
if good boy, nobody won't find ur trouble..
if noti & get caught, will kenna jialat jialat.. dig out ur track record and list down ur offense 1 by 1...

better behave here... else mata catch...

:D:D:D

Max77
03-07-2009, 05:21 PM
start contributing positively again lor.u manage to gain 200+ points power 6 last time leh.then u should be able to do it again.maybe better.Lang Zi Hui Tou Jing Bu Huan. (The Vagabond Who Repent The Gold Body Don't Varnish)

Sorry sorry don't zap i really dunno the translation, roughly there lah

P/s:if say sorly can already then we need police for wad?

Panamera
03-07-2009, 05:40 PM
start contributing positively again lor.u manage to gain 200+ points power 6 last time leh.then u should be able to do it again.maybe better.Lang Zi Hui Tou Jing Bu Huan. (The Vagabond Who Repent The Gold Body Don't Varnish)

Sorry sorry don't zap i really dunno the translation, roughly there lah

P/s:if say sorly can already then we need police for wad?

It is 浪子回头金不换 - A prodigal who returns is more precious than gold

TS, you are 烂子回头,金都不要.没得换

Thankful that you are finally being caught, Power 6 aka -3 zapper :mad:

longwinter
03-07-2009, 05:49 PM
wah bro...why do such things...very fun meh?? :confused:

sbf is a place for us guys to find pretty girls contact, fun places, and to relieve ourselves...l believed it shld be simple as that..

if wanna play jokes and crap..l think it is more advisable to do it on other forums instead...:cool:

Bazic606
03-07-2009, 06:05 PM
At last I know now who did it to me.....hmmm...The world is unfair, might be you might not be you, but who cares, I have to put it down as you and close the mystery.

lighten up....it's just a virtual world, hope you are not like that in reality....opps

longwinter
03-07-2009, 06:11 PM
At last I know now who did it to me.....hmmm...The world is unfair, might be you might not be you, but who cares, I have to put it down as you and close the mystery.

lighten up....it's just a virtual world, hope you are not like that in reality....opps

Well sometime we tend to be a bit of playful behind the screen....cos no1 can see us mah...for me, l am a playful person as well.. do like to talk nonsenses n craps, and sumtimes play a bit of joke here and there...but for me, l keep it firmly that l wont display my playful side in sbf...

so to TS, maybe u can try out ur fun n nonsenses in other forum...but sbf...just leave it out...concentrate on the lobangs and fun places instead..cheers!

sootongs
03-07-2009, 06:45 PM

I sincerely begged for forgiveness from those bros whom I have harmed in my act of mischief. I am not asking for anything back now and I know that it is impossible for me to get contacts to have a good bong ever again, but I just want to apologize.

Dude watch whose line is it anyway- The points dun matter !!! hahhha
points can change $$ is it?:D

SamSeng79
03-07-2009, 10:11 PM
dun worry TS, as long as u keep contributing good stuff here, i believe u will get back all ur pts in no time... :)

longwinter
03-07-2009, 10:29 PM
think if boss dun give u back ur points, better to start a new nick..:cool:

muneo
04-07-2009, 11:43 AM

You started your profanities in May of 2008 and continued ALL THE WAY TILL May 2009!!!!

In case you can't calculate, that's one whole solid year of doing nothing but fucking other members with all sorts of profanities via the reputation system without having the balls to identify your nick.

Just to clarify what I mean by short span. I joined SBF in 2002 and contributed and participate very actively and positively for many years to gain my 200+ points and 6 power but just over one year of mischief and craziness landed me in this state now.

I also admit I have no balls to identify my nick but now I am standing out to apologize. I do not think I will have the energy to climb all the way back to get rp now and I also do not intend to start a new nick cos I know there are a few regular brothers out there whom I have shared contacts with over the years who know I can be trusted when it comes to contacts and writing FRs.

My actions in SBF now is so restricted that every post I made have to be approved by mod and my whole points system have been disabled. I tried to up some people in redemption but is unable to do it. Something like 求生不得, 求死不能. I guess I will just have to live with this mistake for the rest of my life.

ilurbu
04-07-2009, 06:48 PM
Who is going to return ALL the points that you zapped over the period of "insanity"? Who are those people gonna complain/beg/grovel to in order to get their more deservingly returned zapped points from?

Is Boss gonna return points that are zapped if I write a sincere letter of plea?

WTF you talking about man?

If SBF is so important in your life, blahblahblah.. I've said enough..

Thrustme83
04-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Goin ard zapping people with 6pts is fun..but stupid...so live with it.:o

Going_mad
05-07-2009, 02:19 AM
Over a short span of time???? You gotta be kidding!

Remarks suck as "fuck you newbie".. "pathetic arsehole", "chao cheebye", "Fuck off from FL dome", etc etc were spewed on an almost daily basis. In fact, all you did was zap everyone for a WHOLE YEAR! You did not up anyones points at all from May 2008 to May 2009.

You obviously need psychiatric care. I'll restore your points when you submit a letter from your psychiatrist declaring that you have been cured of your hatred for the rest of mankind! :p

wah boss, you power man, muahahahahahaha, your reply very cute ! :D

that fellow fuck ppl one solid years without upping ppl, using profanities somemore, serve him right ! :mad:

Going_mad
05-07-2009, 02:28 AM

Don't worry about it brother... I made ONE mistake and I was zapped to kingdom come.

He's the boss, he can do what he likes. We just have to live with it.

so now you guys crying there is a foul play ?

You ppl deserved to be in the red :mad:

hosayboh
05-07-2009, 02:56 AM

Please take down your Man Utd avatar....i promise to up you in return....thank you.

Mankok
05-07-2009, 05:23 AM
I lost points because I participated in off-topic threads and because I once said that this whole point-system is BS.

handcell
05-07-2009, 09:01 AM
ok.. at least i noe who did it to me......
anyway it is never too late to regret.
better late den never!

enjoy bonking....

RamBro
05-07-2009, 09:22 AM
mmm, i wonder if he ever zapped me too...

starcrosser
05-07-2009, 10:35 AM
I sidetrack a bit, how to up people's point?

stephan
05-07-2009, 12:56 PM
My actions in SBF now is so restricted that every post I made have to be approved by mod and my whole points system have been disabled. I tried to up some people in redemption but is unable to do it. Something like 求生不得, 求死不能. I guess I will just have to live with this mistake for the rest of my life.

Wow, just notice that SBF can influence ur life so much! :eek:

ilurbu
05-07-2009, 02:16 PM
SBF will influence your life as much as you let it.

Find a balance and live your own life..

superchevy
05-07-2009, 02:18 PM
SBF will influence your life as much as you let it.

Find a balance and live your own life..

yo bro u are right ups u ....:)

Oralcraz
05-07-2009, 03:01 PM
I also admit I have no balls to identify my nick but now I am standing out to apologize. I do not think I will have the energy to climb all the way back to get rp now and I also do not intend to start a new nick cos I know there are a few regular brothers out there whom I have shared contacts with over the years who know I can be trusted when it comes to contacts and writing FRs.
..... Something like 求生不得, 求死不能. I guess I will just have to live with this mistake for the rest of my life.

Bro, is good you admitted and accepted whatever you did was WRONG. It takes courage to admit one's mistake and apologised. I do not approve of what you have done but I respect yr sincerity and courage to repent and change. For that I give you my one and only humble point. It may not help you much.
Take it easy and continue yr contribution with due respect for others. Good luck.

Max77
05-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Ppl make mistakes...learn lessons...ever since we're borned into this world-only to become a much better person

actually not a bad idea to start such thread u know why? So that we know sometime in life, we jus hav to lived on. No matter fair or not fair, justified or not justified, we shall not do to others what we don't desired onto ourself.

sorry for the broken english

avfan
05-07-2009, 04:29 PM
so to TS, maybe u can try out ur fun n nonsenses in other forum...but sbf...just leave it out...concentrate on the lobangs and fun places instead..cheers!

Agreed bro...this is the main reason why I join this forum in the 1st place..to seek good bonks/lobangs/gems and make buddies so tat we can know where and where can have great fun...we work hard so we need to play hard too..:cool:

Btw bro..had returned favour..more to go..;)

deity
05-07-2009, 07:38 PM
1 whole year of zapping. Can't believe you are so free to do that.
Since i have cleared my "up list", pm me with your latest post & i will upz anyone without returns. I will only up when i have some available time. I can only up 1 person per 24 hours, bros with 30~34 pts will be given priority. Cheers.

I will create a up list and you will be able to see if you are in my list. Dun double pm me, once is enough.

kenneth21
05-07-2009, 08:20 PM
Though i am not a senior samster and with only so little pathetic point, i believe that you should be given a 2nd chance to repent.

At least you were contributing actively in the past and since you were able to do so, i hope that you are able to do it again. Carry on contributing and i am sure brothers will adknowledge your effort.

Do remember Rome is not built in a single day. Do it slowly but surely.

although its only a single point, i have upped you and hope that you sincerely know what your mistake is.

waikeekee
05-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Perhaps 'The Boss' should show some/more compassion. If he really repent, ok mah! I have seen some samster with -999 points. I wonder what else did TS had done that is worst than the guy with -999 of rep points.

Obviously with the boss "All Seeing Eye" he has got the right to punish the perpertrator as this site is belongs to him. Anyway, IMHO, all I am saying is that anyone deserves a 2nd chance. What you (TS) do next is entirely up to you. Only 2 cents worth :o

Acanthus
05-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Please take down your Man Utd avatar....i promise to up you in return....thank you.

I agreed!!!

:D

07-07-2009, 12:30 PM
I guess I will just have to live with this mistake for the rest of my life.

Take it easy, only -200puls. My bro coconut head with -1888 also never complains. :eek: :p

bochapsing
07-07-2009, 01:55 PM

tat's a good one.... HAHAHA....

:D:D:D

Criminalz
07-07-2009, 02:03 PM
My advice, Instead of begging for forgiveness, perhaps you could show you deserve forgiveness.

Why dun you just put in some hardwork, post some FRs and i mean good FRs, not some girl in ikea showing you middle finger type of FR. some good pictures and videos.

From there, then you contact boss again and show him you are good boy from. after that, come back to this post and up everyone who supported your cause. heheh..

Bazic606
07-07-2009, 03:04 PM
mmm, i wonder if he ever zapped me too...

alot of people zapped u, is it?:D

silverblue
07-07-2009, 04:05 PM
TS already MIA? Or gotten himself a brand new nick already?

siambee
07-07-2009, 08:47 PM
Gd luck TS, show us more good stuff and i believe u will gain supporters help. cheers. :)

handcell
07-07-2009, 11:37 PM
i agree... contribute more and be humble... :)

izerkudie
08-07-2009, 12:36 AM
this teaches us to be humble and nice to sbf brothers, after all, we are sbf brother in arms :D:);)

HumpBackOak
08-07-2009, 01:28 AM

nice to know that the boss is keeping tabs on things going on here.

virile
08-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Ka me, ka thee.

wanderer23
09-07-2009, 02:25 PM
I guess I will just have to live with this mistake for the rest of my life.

Well there is that way that Boss mentioned...

I'll restore your points when you submit a letter from your psychiatrist declaring that you have been cured of your hatred for the rest of mankind! :p

falconboy
09-07-2009, 02:35 PM
To err is human, to forgive divine.

giggz83
09-07-2009, 06:39 PM
Bro,

Seriously .. i don't know what mental state you're in to post those kinda comments, as revealed by our boss - sammyboy .. totally no class at all.

Pardon me, but i doubt your motive of creating this thread to seek forgiveness?? i think you got much better things to do in life, right?? like work? r/s? friends etc ..

Ben77
09-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Bro, after reading ur posting.

all i can say.

It's never to late than sorry.:)