PDA

View Full Version : Adventures and Exploits of Loving_Dickhead

Loving_Dickhead
01-07-2009, 03:21 PM
Good day my bros,

I was very much inspired by the great writing of the bros here and thus, decided to add in a couple of stories of my own. Please pardon me if my English is not as expressive or as good as the rest of the bros, this is largely I am typing out from memories of my past experiences. :D

Personally, I have bonked a couple of ladies from dentists, lawyers, bankers to high flying financial controllers. As at now, I am seperated from my wife of 8 years but happily attached to one of the most wonderful lady in my life. As a disclaimer, she is not the one who caused my speration as we only got together after the cause was effected.

As a starter, I will begin with my most memorable bonk (also my happiest). It was with my current gf (she is quite a high flyer in the financial industry) and it was in circumstances that were quite humourous.

Meanwhile, please stay tuned while I complete my drafting in MS Words and transfer over.

To be continued ...

Loving_Dickhead
01-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Continuation: …

Part 1

I met my current girlfriend in a party that I wasn’t supposed to be there in the first place. As mentioned in another thread, I am currently a director in one of the better banks around town and I was supposed to be interviewing a candidate during that day.

Perhaps before I really begin on my story, I will give my fellow bros a little background on myself as this will have some links to my adventures in the other parts of my exploits, which I will slowly share. :D

Besides being a director of the bank, I am also running several businesses on my own including a venture capitalist business, which my 2 of my buddies and I set it up. Therefore, entertainment and frequent business travels are pretty much the norms in my life as well as one of the key reasons to me and soon-to-be ex-wife drifting apart. Guess I will toe the line here about putting too much information about me here as I reckon some of my business associates could be lurking around SBF.

<Fast forward to the day I met my GF>:
After the interview, I brought my candidate for a drink in one of the pubs along Boat Quay and ran into my group of friends who was holding a promotion party. I was invited earlier but had to turn them now due to the interview. Such coincidence!

The candidate I interviewed was a really gorgeous babe but that will be a separate story altogether. Well, we both joined in the party and have a jolly good time. One of the gals in the party had gotten my attention as well as most of the guys in the pub. She is tall, well groomed, articulate and poised. She caught my eyes when our direction of sight crossed but I did not even bother to get to know her unlike most of the other guys. I continued to talk to my candidate as well as several other gals in the party.

All of us drank a lot that night! And no, I did not get to screw any hot chicks that night but I did get to know the gal of my dreams. She wanted to play some pools but there was no one to play with her within our group and someone pushed her to me. Whoever was that, I thank you!

We play 3 games and I lost all of them. Really? Yes, I sure did for she was a darn good player. We exchanged name and phone numbers after the game and continued our drinking.

So yes, that’s how we met.

To be continued…

luke8989
01-07-2009, 03:57 PM
1st to camp here. TS pls cont

Loving_Dickhead
01-07-2009, 04:32 PM

Part 2

I was pretty drunk that night because all in all, we drank 2 bottles of Cordon Bleu, 1 bottle of Martell, 2 bottles of Absolute Vodka and 2 bottles of Macallen 18 yrs Whiskey for a group size of 18 people.

The next morning when I woke up I found this number in my mobile and I called back. She also cannot really recall who I was because we were all pretty high from the previous night. It was after some calls to mutual friends before we realized who’s who.

Pretty soon, we were messaging each other almost every day and followed by our dates. We were dating for several months without sex and limited to just kissing and frenching. Even today, I cannot believe I did not even attempt to touch her boobs or try to go further south with her.

After 4 months of pak-tor-ing, we joined a group of friends for a weekend getaway to one of the neighboring country resorts. During the second morning, both of us woke up pretty early with the intention of going for a swim but the weather looked ugly. Hence, we stayed in our room and watch DVD until it was time to go for breakfast with our friends.

As my GF stepped out of her bed, I grabbed her and pulled her down towards me playfully. (We were sleeping in separate bed as both of us did not have any intention for sex then.) Almost immediately, we started kissing and frenching. I started to kiss her around her neck, ear-loops, face and down towards her chest. She stopped me before I can reach her breasts. Sianz. But she started grinding herself on my cock whilst both of us were fully clothed and continued our heavy kissing.

The phone rang …

To be continued…

Bros, hopefully you will like my story, let me know if I should continue. :D

AD69
01-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Pitching tent here for the story.

cumfast
01-07-2009, 08:47 PM
nice start......

Loving_Dickhead
02-07-2009, 11:42 AM

Part 3

Ringggg…. Ringggg.

GF : Fucking phone.
Me : Yar, must be those arseholes wanting us to join them downstairs for breakfast.
GF : Pick up the phone first dear. Its irritating.
Me : … … Ignore it la, baby.

My GF stretched over and picked up the phone.

Her Friend : (I supposed it went like this) Oei, you two coming down or not. We all taken 1st round liaoz.
GF : Ok la, me washing up and baby still sleeping.
Her Friend : (Again, I assume) Washing up or making love?
GF : What making love? Really washing up.

My GF pretended to wake me up.

GF : Baby baby, time to wake up.
GF : Right Keith (her friend), we are going down like now.

My GF jumped off me and went to change into a fresh set of clothes, leaving me fully erected and high. I sighed and thought to myself “Nevermind la, what is one fuck when you have her all the time beside you?”

Well it is true, she is one woman that I have no intention to bed except to love. She is one who knows me thoroughly and was always there for me… even today.

Unhappily, I dragged myself to breakfast. I kinda dislike one of my GF male friends, Keith. Always cracking dirty jokes, fiddly fingers and has no respect for women. Side track a little, he almost caused the breakup of me and GF during his birthday party because he was getting all touchy-feely with my GF. Guys guys, those of you who are in relationships, please be cautious of such intriguing characters who go around in the guise of being friends.

Back to story. During the entire breakfast, Keith was once again disturbing my GF that we were fucking in the room which was why we were so late. He then turned around and asked me how was it and was she “bery powderful” in bed etc.

Me : Keith, show some respect la. ****** is your friend leh and somemore a female.
Keith : Friend, she is my brudder la. I treated her like a tar-poh. Nin-nah-heh eh. So how? Was the fuck this morning fucking good that you cannot get out of bed?
Me : Yar yar, damn fucking good. My baby here is the best.

I turned to my GF and we kissed to the applause and teases of the rest of the group. From the corner of my eyes, I can see the anger in Keith’s eyes.

Once breakfast was done, one of the couple suggested a massage which all of us agreed and off we went to this beautiful place. My GF and I had a couple massage – those rooms with beds side by side and you can see your partner. Ok, the massage place was pretty decent and the masseuses took towels to cover our private areas while they work on the essential areas, much to my disappointment.

It was when the massage came to a point where we were asked to turn to our front that I caught a glimpse of my GF’s naked body. Absolutely stunning and beautiful. For once, there was lust in my thoughts but I tried my best to brush to off.

After the massage, we both headed back to our room as the weather remained terrible and our snorkeling trip was delayed by 2 hours.

Watching DVD this time round side by side, she turned and kissed me. I reciprocated and my hands started to roam her body. Kisses became frenching and touches became more intimate. Our clothes were soon off and leaving us only in our under garments. My GF sat on top of me and started to grind her pussy on my cock – we were dry humping.

We turned over and I was on top of her to resume the humping motion. My GF was getting really into it and breathing very heavily.

Whispering into my ears, my GF said “Dear, I really want it.”

Me : You sure? We promised each other that we will not do it until we are ready.
GF : Hmmm… (Still enjoying the humping).

She reached down and pulled my cock out from my boxers.

GF : I really want it.

The thing I did not realized was that she has pulled her panty to the side and my cock piston straight in.

GF : You are in me baby. Why you stopped?
Me : Yes I know, I am enjoying this special moment with you.

I kissed her gently on the lips and slowly resumed my thrusting motions.

Me : I love you dear.
GF : Me too. How come we were dating so long but you never asked me for this?
Me : I don’t’ know leh. Did not really think about it when I am with you.

My GF hugged me tightly and said, “You are the only one who loves me without expecting anything in return. I love you very much dear dear.”

Me : I love you deeply too. I didn’t know I needed you so badly. We should have done this long long time ago.

My GF gave me a playful slap on ass.

GF : Make sweet love to me dear.

We made love that day. It was so sweet and memorable because both of us did not expect it to happen. But when it happened, it literally took our breath away.

Well, to be honest, we did not make it back for our snorkeling trip as we were making love almost the entire day.

It has seen been 8 months after wonderful day and my GF has moved into my place 4 month ago. I have stopped all my flings and reduced my business entertainment greatly. A good boy I have been so far and have been rewarded with a GF who is waiting for me at home every night after work. Home is a great place to return to when there is love and there is someone in there for you.

To be continued…

brownboar
02-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Good contents.

Hy~brid
03-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Camping here for more.

Loving_Dickhead
06-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Hi bros & sis,

Been very busy lately but I will begin my 2nd journal tonight... tell me what you all want as a priority.

1. My bonk with my candidate, a banker.
2. Having a fling with a Personal Assistant, flinging her off as well. :D

Also, appreciate if you can let me know if I am on the right track so that I can make it more worthwhile to pen my personal experiences for your enjoyment (and my unofficial recorded blog).

Best,
LDH

jimboi
06-07-2009, 08:00 PM
hey bro ldh, continue with ur story! It's been so far so good! I would choose the filng with ur PA as the 2nd chapter, and pls continue with the third installment with ur candidate! :p

Guess it's fun and exciting when u're in such a position in a bank ah! Full of opportunities and gorgeous ladies who takes the effort to dress up with mostly good fashion sense.. Unlike if you're in the engineering industry (desert full of our fellow species:o).. which i might be gg into.. hai~ haha..

simple2kee
06-07-2009, 09:14 PM
TS, ur story is nice so far. please continue with ur story!

Loving_Dickhead
07-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Continuation...

The Candidate - Part I

If you still remember, I interviewed this particular gorgeous female banker who eventually joined me for a party session (the one I met my current GF).

This segment is specially dedicated to the experience I have had with her. I only managed to bonk her twice, but its enough for me. It was both memorable and enjoyable. This was my final fling before I got into a committed relationship with my GF.

A little bit about her - SYT of age 26 years old, 5 years post graduation from NTU. I was very impressed by her during our interview session and she came across articulate, high EQ and well-groomed. I was very much attracted to her personality as well as her figure - 1.65m tall, with 34C blinkers.

She called me for a dinner session 1 week following our interview... :D

To be continued... :p

Loving_Dickhead
07-07-2009, 02:05 PM
hey bro ldh, continue with ur story! It's been so far so good! I would choose the filng with ur PA as the 2nd chapter, and pls continue with the third installment with ur candidate! :p

Guess it's fun and exciting when u're in such a position in a bank ah! Full of opportunities and gorgeous ladies who takes the effort to dress up with mostly good fashion sense.. Unlike if you're in the engineering industry (desert full of our fellow species:o).. which i might be gg into.. hai~ haha..

Thanks bro for the support!

I was so motivated last night that I began writing on both titles. The Personal Assistant and The Candidate. :D

About banking, meeting ladies yes. Opportunities to score, absolutely. However, there are some very sophisticated ones who can be really challenging. There are also the kwai ones and/or attached which you can practically forget about it. I have very much retired from my flings as well as other activities that may render me as "unfaithful" but I will capture every of my adventures here so that when I grow old, I got something to look back. :p

I have started with The Candidate as I have had only 2 bonks with her, fast and furious. Some bros also requested for that story so I go with the majority. But do stay tuned, it cumming.... soon.

Loving_Dickhead
07-07-2009, 02:07 PM
TS, ur story is nice so far. please continue with ur story!

Thank you sir... coming up! :p

eeemen
07-07-2009, 02:39 PM
Enjoyed your stories, pls carry on, thanks for sharing, cheers.......:D

safdamage
07-07-2009, 02:52 PM
keep up the work bro! cant wait for more....do tell as much as you can each time!

Loving_Dickhead
07-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Continuation...

The Candidate - Part II

Serena: Hi LDH, this is Serena. I call to thank you for the interview last week.

Me: No problem. I have yet to select my shortlisted profiles but will let you know on Monday. Honestly, I was very impressed by you but I need to hear your prospective manager's opinion first.

Serena: Oh, I thought you will make the final decision?

Me: Yes I do, but I usually discuss openly with my team for the best fit candidates. The managers for the teams will usually have the stronger say despite I am the stronger man.

Serena: You are so nice to your directs.

Me: Well, that's the type of team dynamics we have here. Something all new comers will appreciate.

Serena: I would love to be in the team. Today is Friday, TGIF you got anything on after work?

Me: (Thinking...)

Serena: Dating someone?

Me: Well, nothing really.

Serena: Lets grab some dinner and some drinks. How about Pasta Fresca @ Boat Quay, followed by Penny Black?

Me: Sounds good to me.

Serena: See you then, I will be parking my car in UOB.

Me: Cheers, see you at 615pm at UOB open podium.

Looking at my watch, darn! Its only 345pm.

To be continued ...

Loving_Dickhead
07-07-2009, 03:43 PM
safdamage
keep up the work bro! cant wait for more....do tell as much as you can each time!

Thank you for the encouragement, will be glad to share. :p

eeemen
Enjoyed your stories, pls carry on, thanks for sharing, cheers.......

With thanks, watch this space. :cool:

Loving_Dickhead
07-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Continuation...

The Candidate - Part III

Hooyah, I kept watch on my desk clock. 2 hours to 545pm seems like an eternity... Then I realised why am I so eager to see Serena and its the expectation of the non-expected events after the drinks. :D

I drove out of my office car park and straight towards UOB - a 10 minutes drive away. "So clase yet so far", I sighed while driving.

I parked my car at B3 of UOB and walked towards the lift lobby.

"LDH! LDH!" came a call.

Sounded so familiar and yes, its Serena yelling and running after me. She parked opposite me and in my rush to get above ground, I failed to notice the convertible black BMW 335i.

Serena: Hey LDH, didnt know you drive a Maserati Quarttroporte?

Me: Aiya, just a car only. No big deal. (But in my heart, I was telling myself that "great, I have got her attention.)

Serena: Can you give me a ride in that baby later?

Me: Sure, of course. We play by ear ok?

Serena: Okay, okay. I sure can't wait.

Serena pulled me by my forearm and led me into the lift lobby.

Fast forward to the dinner at Pasta Fresca, with loads of food and 2 bottles of red wine. Conversation between us slowly became suggestive and intimate.

We adjorned to Penny Black for a chill out session plus more drinks and I really meant MORE. I met a couple of my industry peers at PB and started the alcohol round-robin. I take my liquor well but Serena seemed not to be holding out too good although I must say that for a woman, she is hell a darn good guzzler.

Serena: LDH, where do you stay?

Me: 6th Avenue.

Serena: I am feeling a little dizzy. Can you take me out of here?

Me: Where you stay, I send you home. Don't think you can drive like this.

Serena: I stay Pasir Ris, too far. Let's go to your place.

Me: You sure? I am like ...er ...er living alone leh. You me ...er ...er not nice yar.

Serena: Don't think so much la, get me out of here before I puke unglamorously. (She then leaned heavily on me.)

I paid the bill and those of my peers, left the pub and into my car, start the ignition and rev all the way home in record time.

AT MY PLACE...

Serena: My goodness, this is your place? You have a swimming pool?

Me: Yar, why so suprised?

Serena: Your company treats you very well hor?

Me: No.... absolutely not. This came from my side line... Shhssss okay?

Serena: You need to bribe me to shut me up.... hahahaha.

Me: Like this? (I grabbed her by the waist towards me and gave her a peck on the lip.

Serena: (Giggling...) This is nice, the way I want it - soft and gentle.

To be continued...

Athenawishes
08-07-2009, 02:17 PM
wow... 6th ave & nice car..

TS is indeed RICH~~ keke
waiting for more of serena~~

AD69
08-07-2009, 02:36 PM
Actions coming. Looking forward to read it.

Loving_Dickhead
08-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Continuation...

The Candidate - Part IV

"Soft and gentle.... soft and gentle"
These words kept on ringing through my confused mind. It must be the alcohol taking effect and I tried hard to keep my hands (and fingers) as closely to myself as possible.

As a hot-bodied man, my sexuality was stirred - big time!

Serena, without warning, jumped into the swimming pool fully clothed.

"What the fuck!" I muttered to myself.

Serena: Join me join me LDH.

Me: You just jumped in with all your clothes on. Drunk ah? Later how to go home...

Before I could finished my sentence, Serena leaned forward towards the edge of the pool and started stripping. :D

Serena: Yar, these clothes are making me uncomfortable. Too heavy with water, cannot swim.

Before long (simply too long IMHO), she was finally nude and was clamouring me to join her in the pool to cool off.

Serena: Are you or are you not going to join me?

Me: ... ... (Staring at Serena's body, my cock seems to have a life of its own now.)

Seeing my shocked and non-response, Serena climbed up from the pool stark naked, hugged and kissed me passionately.

To be continued ...

Loving_Dickhead
08-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Athenawishes

TS is indeed RICH~~ keke

Thanks sister. I am the rich man amongst the poor but would rather be the poor man amongst the real rich. :p

Personally, I really disliked bringing women to my place at 6th Ave as it simply protrayed the wrong impression. I prefer to bring my potential bonks to my studio apartment in the Central. Howwever, I did not anticipate my adventure with Serena to lead to my residence.

Hope you like me stories thus far... cheers.

AD69
Actions coming. Looking forward to read it.

Yup yup, story coming up... served piping hot! Thanks for supporting. :D

roastduck
08-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Can't wait for your story.

Loving_Dickhead
09-07-2009, 02:20 PM
Continuation...

The Candidate - Part V

While we kissed passionately, my little armed brother became hyped-up and started to show its extension might. Serena must have felt the growth of my little one-eyed monster between our bodies as she moved one hand down from my back and towards my belt.

With one hand, Serena unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and took my throbbing member out and started to stroke it gently. Almighty goodness, the one-eyed monster did me proud and aim for the sky with a strong salute to the beautiful lady stroking it.

In a flash, my clothes were down to the floor and I gingerly stepped out of them in a reverie.

As we kissed and frenched, our hands were roving each other body relentlessly. I broke the kiss to admire this lady in front of me. I have never found her prettier, never been this alluring. I moved downwards to her buds and suckled on them lovingly.

Obviously doing anything more back then in a standing-up position within a rather open space beside the pool was going to be challenging, I needed to find a place slightly more discreet as we continued our foreplay. I lifted Serena, brought her off the pool deck and placed her on the stretched-out chair.

Moving south from France (French-Kiss), I ventured into Australia (Down-under Kiss) and started to give Serena some oral-genital love. Serena was soon moaning, breathing quickly and buckled her hips towards my mouth with a high-pitch "ahhh". I knew that she came.

Serena: ....mmmmm....

Me: Like it?

Serena: You so notti but I like. My turn now.

She moved to the edge of the chair towards me and started to blow me. The skill wasn't as good as the women I have had before but at that moment, heck care lah.

After several minutes, I can sense that Serena was getting tired. I placed my hands on her cheeks, cupped her face and pulled her up towards me. We kissed once more with some ferocious tongue battles.

After a while, I sat Serena down on the chair once more, reclined the back rest while she spread herslef open, rested both legs on either side of the armrests and revealing her jewels to me.

I moved down and position my very excited brother at the entrance. Teased her by sliding it up and down her slit.

"Stop teasing me." Serena spoke as she tried to move herself towards my cock.

"Not yet sweetie, not just yet." I whispered to her and I continued to tease her already very moist labia.

To be continued ...

Loving_Dickhead
09-07-2009, 02:31 PM
roastduck
Can't wait for your story.

Next instalment just came out ... Lolz, enjoy.

Loving_Dickhead
09-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Nothing about any story, just need to rant a bit. :D

If you guys still remember Keith, the farking joker who tried to be funny with my GF in my earlier stories.

Well, he continued to try dating my babe ever since he realised that the both of me & GF were getting really serious and intimate.

Often on the pretext of friendship, he regularly called my GF and asked for dinner. For once or twice, my GF would obliged and the dinner will often come with alcoholic drinks. A trick that he used was that he always bring his gals to his regular pub where the waiters or waitresses will always mixed the drinks of the woman thicker for and on his behalf. Once the woman victim got a bit high, he will have his chances of touch-feely with them. If luck has it, who knows what will happen later?

Fortunately, my GF is a smart lass. She detected that little trick and whenever he asked for a dinner, she will make sure I am there otherwise she will not be going.

Late one night in the earlier part of this week, that loser came over to my place (yup he knew that my GF was staying with me) and was shouting at his top of his voice outside my gates. Yes, he was drunk and was making a clown of himself. We ignored him but one of my neighbours called the police and he was escorted away.

That made my day!!!

eeemen
09-07-2009, 05:57 PM
well done bro. Doing nothing, but getting something :D

Loving_Dickhead
13-07-2009, 01:39 PM
Sorry bros, been out cold a little and just feeling a little under the weather.

Updates on Keith:
Apparently, the police asked me if I wanted to press charges for harassment, which I declined. In my heart, I know it will be fruitless task as I have to apply for this and that as part of admin procedures. Very likely, it will be a private mandate for me against him with my neighbours as witnesses.

Anyway, I gave him a stern warning in front of the men in blue that should he continues to harass my GF, I reserve my rights to pursue further including molestation charges which he jolly well know what he has done in the past.

As we left the room, I whispered into his ears as I walked past that should his picture appears in the newspapers, God knows how many of his victims will step forward to add on spice. I kinda reckoned that he almost choked.

I do not want to act that I was totally out to get him, but such pest is better off in Christmas Isle than here playing around with our women, conning them for his personal gratifications.

So bros, if you guys got better ideas on how to tekan him. Feel free to share... kekeke *am feeling a little devilish* GRINNNNN.....

LovSex
13-07-2009, 02:23 PM
Nice story TS...
hack care abt that keith first bah~~
cont ur thread~~~
;p

Athenawishes
13-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Athenawishes

TS is indeed RICH~~ keke

Thanks sister. I am the rich man amongst the poor but would rather be the poor man amongst the real rich. :p

Personally, I really disliked bringing women to my place at 6th Ave as it simply protrayed the wrong impression. I prefer to bring my potential bonks to my studio apartment in the Central. Howwever, I did not anticipate my adventure with Serena to lead to my residence.

Hope you like me stories thus far... cheers.

keke hihi~~
hope u n ur GF are still well// she is so fortunate.. =)
hmmm wadu mean by "wrong impression" oh?? dun get u.. =X
wow u EVEN have a studio apartment in CENTRAL!!! Wow.. =P
keke mayb Serena has given u some special feelings tat is different from ur other normal bonks.. tats y she ended up in ur hse.. =S

yea i like them.. u have very good comment of english..
guess its due to ur job.. ^.^
hope to hear more from u then~~

yang punk
13-07-2009, 05:15 PM

You do mean "command" in English...right?

Sis...if you want to impress with all your frequent comments and postings do invest in a little oxford dictionary otherwise use the spellcheck function.;)

scorpionnn
14-07-2009, 12:07 PM
So bros, if you guys got better ideas on how to tekan him. Feel free to share... kekeke *am feeling a little devilish* GRINNNNN.....

hmm... maybe can try what I did?

I work in the travel sector, and those knowing this, knows that we get to meet lots of diff type of peeps including hungry and desperate ones too... And this is where I get to know my gf (No, she's not in the desperate category)

>>Fast Forward>>
my gf have been complaining to me about this guy from a competitor company, Tony, who keeps harassing her, asking her to go out and stuff like that... (almost same scenario like urs, bro) So I came up with a plan... I told my gf, yes, date him for dinner, and then later bring him to this gay bar, and if he asked why gay bar, tell him cause of the privacy, not being harrassed by otehr "guys" while gettign to know him better, and I will get this friend of mine, I call him Ben, and his gang (hardcore gays) to be there... She grinned and knew what was coming...

>>Fast forward>>
at the pub, while my gf and Tony chatted happily, Ben and gang made his move... closed in on him, and all started groping his butt and rubbing his back. btw, Tony was loud-mouth but timid, Ben and gang are quite big sized. Tony showed frustration but gang just continued, until 1 of them, Mark, grabbed Tony's face and tried to french him, and that's Tony boling point, and that's where Ben shouted to my gf (Tony in between Ben and gf) to thank her for bringing such a fine product to them.

My gf gave a evil grin and walked off towards my direction (I was in a corner, enjoying the whole show) and we went off together, meantime signalling Ben to stop and give that poor thing a chance.

Think Tony got the whole picture, and never heard from him ever since. :D

Sorry for the long winded explanation and no intention to hijack ur thread... more juicy story from you please....

Athenawishes
14-07-2009, 01:40 PM
You do mean "command" in English...right?

Sis...if you want to impress with all your frequent comments and postings do invest in a little oxford dictionary otherwise use the spellcheck function.;)

ya ya!! command!! keke use wrong word..
type too much le ma.. sorry oh buddy~~

hmmmm dun really wanna impress ppl la..
i rather be the one PRAISE ppl.. cus i noe i m not the cream of the crop..

invest in dictionary?? nah.. too many books in my room no space le..
& also no time to read.. LOL
but mayb i will use the spellcheck function.. here got ma??
then again.. spell check can differiate between "command of eng" & "comment of eng"?? spelling correct wor.. =X

yang punk
14-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Aiyah sis...or rather meimei (considering my age)...actually hor, in sb forum no one really cares very much about powderful england or not so long as we have fun tok kok sing song and past time (looks like u have lots of time to pass...haha) Just don't make the mistake of using "advice" instead of "advise" or vicee versa... otherwise sure get kotok on the head by sb boss!

Don't get offended hor... was just trying to get your attention!:D:D:D

Athenawishes
14-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Aiyah sis...or rather meimei (considering my age)...actually hor, in sb forum no one really cares very much about powderful england or not so long as we have fun tok kok sing song and past time (looks like u have lots of time to pass...haha) Just don't make the mistake of using "advice" instead of "advise" or vicee versa... otherwise sure get kotok on the head by sb boss!

Don't get offended hor... was just trying to get your attention!:D:D:D

keke orh~!! heee so i call u korkor or da shu or uncle??
bleahh~~
no worries~ i m fine.. in fact i need advices!! keke..
den i can learn ma.. =X still a greenhorn.. oops.. >.<

hmm ya lo ya lo.. i always hav lots of typo mistakes de..
so need all bros n sis to forgive.. keke..
i also dunwan kotok on the head.. geee.. ^.^

& ya ya!! u caught my attention.. LOL
i not offended in anyway too.. Lets enjoy our stay in SBF~~
it ROX!! (#^.^#)

CrazyPig
14-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Hey TS, if she needs a "job" ask her to call me lah...

Loving_Dickhead
15-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Apologies bros and sis, just clinched a new deal and has been very busy thus far. Taking a break, I am here to continue the next instalment of Serena. :D

Continuation...

The Candidate - Part VI

Obviously by now, Serena was moving towards another point of no return and she kept pushing herself towards my little brother.

Being as naughty as I am, I refused to enter. "Not just yet," as I told her.

Moving down south once more, I began to finger and tease her love hole and clit respectively. She heaved mightily, buckled her arse up sky wards and was totally relaxed.

Serena: My God, you are good... (giggles)
Me: You were so turned on... so hot... so wanting... so horny... so...
Serena: Stop la... you are making me shy shy leh... I am usually not like that.
Me: You sure? You seem wanting more and more... dun tell me you want to blame the alcohol.
Serena: It is what... cannot hah.
Me: Cannnn... cannnn... (I moved upwards and kissed her)

With this movement, my little brother was once again lining the edge of her very wet pussy lips. Serena gapsed and with one quick movement, grabbed my cock with one hand and slided herself down my little brother. It was not full but a good half-way in.

Serena: Hmmm.... you are huge. (Trying to make herself comfy by adjusting her position.)
Me: No la, very very normal.
Serena: Do something...
Me: What la... hee hee
Serena: Move...
Me: Mai la... I like it like this. (Just love to tease her)
Serena: Fuck you la...
Me: Hee hee. Promise? Then you do work lor... I lazy fucker.
Serena: Nah Bei. Quick lah...
Me: Ok ok. Lets try this... (Started pumping)
Serena: Good boy.... hmmmm...

To be continued.

Loving_Dickhead
15-07-2009, 01:01 PM
hmm... maybe can try what I did?
Think Tony got the whole picture, and never heard from him ever since. :D

Sorry for the long winded explanation and no intention to hijack ur thread... more juicy story from you please....

Actually, I would like to see Keith kanna Arse-banged by Bangala... hahaha. :D

Loving_Dickhead
15-07-2009, 01:08 PM
keke hihi~~
hope u n ur GF are still well// she is so fortunate.. =)
hmmm wadu mean by "wrong impression" oh?? dun get u.. =X
wow u EVEN have a studio apartment in CENTRAL!!! Wow.. =P
keke mayb Serena has given u some special feelings tat is different from ur other normal bonks.. tats y she ended up in ur hse.. =S

My GF is fine, so far so good. She fortunate? No la, I am the fortunate one to have her. :p

A home is a home. not for shagging any gals there. I do not want my potential dates to know where I lived, it can be potentially dangerous.

These reasons are why I got a bonk-pad in Central. No photos, no links, no visual effects of anything to my life. The player plays his game, scores and moves on. Very simple right? No strings attached, no baggages retained.

On Serena, I really have no intention to bonk her that night although she is a very attractive woman. She is now part of my staff team and is dating one of my directs.

My command of English good? Not really, I beg to differ la, it really depends on who I am with. I just typed here in SBF as what came into my mind so English-English is really not for me here. I am your typical educated Ah Beng - in office I am the closet Ah Beng. hahaha.

Loving_Dickhead
15-07-2009, 01:09 PM
keke orh~!! heee so i call u korkor or da shu or uncle??
bleahh~~
no worries~ i m fine.. in fact i need advices!! keke..
den i can learn ma.. =X still a greenhorn.. oops.. >.<

hmm ya lo ya lo.. i always hav lots of typo mistakes de..
so need all bros n sis to forgive.. keke..
i also dunwan kotok on the head.. geee.. ^.^

& ya ya!! u caught my attention.. LOL
i not offended in anyway too.. Lets enjoy our stay in SBF~~
it ROX!! (#^.^#)

Did I catch your attention too? :D :D

Loving_Dickhead
15-07-2009, 01:11 PM
Nice story TS...
hack care abt that keith first bah~~
cont ur thread~~~
;p

Thank you bro... been busy lately. Will try my best to log in as regularly as possible to update Sex Aventures... Need more support... :D

Athenawishes
16-07-2009, 02:54 PM
My GF is fine, so far so good. She fortunate? No la, I am the fortunate one to have her. :p

A home is a home. not for shagging any gals there. I do not want my potential dates to know where I lived, it can be potentially dangerous.

These reasons are why I got a bonk-pad in Central. No photos, no links, no visual effects of anything to my life. The player plays his game, scores and moves on. Very simple right? No strings attached, no baggages retained.

On Serena, I really have no intention to bonk her that night although she is a very attractive woman. She is now part of my staff team and is dating one of my directs.

My command of English good? Not really, I beg to differ la, it really depends on who I am with. I just typed here in SBF as what came into my mind so English-English is really not for me here. I am your typical educated Ah Beng - in office I am the closet Ah Beng. hahaha.

Oh.. so serena is not ur current gf??
Hmmmm y issit u tat is more fortunate instead?? She is pretty?? Keke

Oh.. I see.. cus I always tot guys bring gals back home.. do & go.. FOC no hotel charges etc.. so.. =X
Indeed u r a player.. a rich one as well.. keke..

Wow.. serena is now sticking with u? okok.. tats good.. at least she dun gif u trouble.. =)
Moreover dating another one.. ur directs?? Keke indeed u r good in english.. the vocab is good.. =D
U ah beng?? Den I dono wad I should say abt myself.. a toddler I guess…

Did I catch your attention too? :D :D

Keke yea.. u & ur thread indeed caught my attention..
Tat is y I m here.. =)

Loving_Dickhead
16-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Oh.. so serena is not ur current gf??
Hmmmm y issit u tat is more fortunate instead?? She is pretty?? Keke

Oh.. I see.. cus I always tot guys bring gals back home.. do & go.. FOC no hotel charges etc.. so.. =X
Indeed u r a player.. a rich one as well.. keke..

Wow.. serena is now sticking with u? okok.. tats good.. at least she dun gif u trouble.. =)
Moreover dating another one.. ur directs?? Keke indeed u r good in english.. the vocab is good.. =D
U ah beng?? Den I dono wad I should say abt myself.. a toddler I guess…

Keke yea.. u & ur thread indeed caught my attention..
Tat is y I m here.. =)

Aiyooo sis.... my GF is my GF la.... Serena is Serena... 2 different persons.
Serena was my fling before me and GF became official. Now, I am only with my GF... the good wild days are over. :D

As for Serena, she is currently dating my staff, Jeremy. Let's just call him Jeremy in the interest of confidentiality. He knows Serena and my history. I only got to bonk Serena twice before getting official with my GF. But I have no regrets at all moving on from Serena because Jeremy really loves her for who she is.

(Will share more about my GF once I get about writing out my past flings...can bo? BTW, I have just finalised my divorce 2 days ago, I am single again. Thinking of proposing to my GF, but on the other hand there is fear. Perhaps, lets give me and GF 1 more year... hopefully I will have the courage to pop the freedom ending GQ.)

Rich? Definitely not as rich as bro Justime and his Mistress Brotherhood... keke. They are really the Masters, flushed with both cash and charisma. :p

Athenawishes
16-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Aiyooo sis.... my GF is my GF la.... Serena is Serena... 2 different persons.
Serena was my fling before me and GF became official. Now, I am only with my GF... the good wild days are over. :D

As for Serena, she is currently dating my staff, Jeremy. Let's just call him Jeremy in the interest of confidentiality. He knows Serena and my history. I only got to bonk Serena twice before getting official with my GF. But I have no regrets at all moving on from Serena because Jeremy really loves her for who she is.

(Will share more about my GF once I get about writing out my past flings...can bo? BTW, I have just finalised my divorce 2 days ago, I am single again. Thinking of proposing to my GF, but on the other hand there is fear. Perhaps, lets give me and GF 1 more year... hopefully I will have the courage to pop the freedom ending GQ.)

Rich? Definitely not as rich as bro Justime and his Mistress Brotherhood... keke. They are really the Masters, flushed with both cash and charisma. :p

oh.. okok.. sorry... mixed them up..
ALL the best in u n ur gf wor.. Jia You!!

hmmm same goes to Serena & that Jeremy.. =)
oh.. okok.. divorced.. hmmm so wanna relax 1 more yr den start ur commitment??

huh? so "justime" & "brotherhood" r rich?? & they r together?? keke..
interesting.. hmmm din get into contact wif them.. =X

Loving_Dickhead
20-07-2009, 02:23 PM
oh.. okok.. sorry... mixed them up..
ALL the best in u n ur gf wor.. Jia You!!

hmmm same goes to Serena & that Jeremy.. =)
oh.. okok.. divorced.. hmmm so wanna relax 1 more yr den start ur commitment??

huh? so "justime" & "brotherhood" r rich?? & they r together?? keke..
interesting.. hmmm din get into contact wif them.. =X

No problem. Perhaps the confusion arises due to the fact that I left out my GF's name. :p ... or maybe, my life was just too complex at a certain point of time.

Jeremy seems to be very much in love with Serena and it looks like both of them are progressing pretty well. At times, I do missed the 2 sessions I have had with Serena. She is damn gorgeous and a super sexy babe.
(For memories sake, I do have shot a video of our 2nd session together when we were at my shag-pad in Central.)

For me, I still have, somewhat, a kind of fear in me to really settle down. Don't get me wrong though, I am totally committed to my GF but it will take a lot of courage for me to make that step.

Loving_Dickhead
20-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Hey TS, if she needs a "job" ask her to call me lah...

:D What type of 'job' huh?

Loving_Dickhead
20-07-2009, 02:57 PM
Continuation...

The Candidate - Part VII

As I continued to pump into Serena, she was moaning for all she was worth. Serena is definitely a very sexy lady, very attractive and very alluring.

All 26 years old of hers, 34C boobs and a figure of Chingmy Yau set my fire alarms off as I increased my tempo of fucking her.

Serena: Harder, harder LDH. Fuck me harder.
Me: Fuck! You are one horny bitch.
Serena: You like it? You like naughty gals right?
Me: Love'em. Love them so totally and would fuck their brains out of their mind.

I was usually gentle and not so coarse with my words, even in the heat of love making. Somehow, Serena brought out the demon in me.

As I pumped another few more purposeful thrusts into her, I withdrew and forcefully pulled Serena up. I motioned for her to mount me as I lay down on the stretched-out chair. As she mounted me, I told her to face outwards i.e. with her arse facing me. :D

Serena rocked herself up and down my rod with ferocity, with feverish low-pitched "Yes Yes Yes. Mmmmm. Mmmm. Mmmmm." Suddenly she stopped and gave a little puppy yelp as she leaned backwards towards my chest. While I hugged her tightly, I can feel that she was trembling and shaking.

Me: Cold? (I asked innocently)
Serena: No... no la. It was too shiok already, cannot tahan la.
Me: You have not been fucked for a long time right? hee hee.
Serena: For almost 1 year le.
Me: Wow, how can you 'thong' for so long. I salute you leh.
Serena: That's why you are in trouble tonight... you damn good hor, now still not cum yet?
Me: Let's see who is in real trouble lor...

We both shared a good laugh, continued our pasionate kissing as Serena tiled sideways for my better access.

Serena: Let's try doggy. (Jumped off me as she said this)
Me: Ok baby. (Getting up as well.)

I readied myself behind Serena and in one quick motion, I was inside her again. This time, I pistoned her like there was no tomorrow. I came and came hard inside her.

After I caught my breath, I withdrew from Serena and watched my semen flowing out. It was a very fasinating sight with Serena still on all fours and wiggling her butt at me. Fuck, I seriously need to have a few more shot with that arse of hers.

I moved towards Serena and helped her up. When I was doing so, I looked up and saw a woman shadow looking down at us from one of my neighbours bungalow bedrooms. On seeing my sight direction, she hastily backed off and switched off the lights.

For once, I was feeling frisky about being watched. Me and Serena took a wash down beside the swimming pool and thereafter, went for a swim in our buff.

To be continued...

Bros; if you liked the story, please do upz me to show your support. Do look forward to Fuck Session 2 with Serena. Coming up soon.

Athenawishes
20-07-2009, 03:10 PM
No problem. Perhaps the confusion arises due to the fact that I left out my GF's name. :p ... or maybe, my life was just too complex at a certain point of time.

Jeremy seems to be very much in love with Serena and it looks like both of them are progressing pretty well. At times, I do missed the 2 sessions I have had with Serena. She is damn gorgeous and a super sexy babe.
(For memories sake, I do have shot a video of our 2nd session together when we were at my shag-pad in Central.)

For me, I still have, somewhat, a kind of fear in me to really settle down. Don't get me wrong though, I am totally committed to my GF but it will take a lot of courage for me to make that step.
keke... no la.. perhaps i was jus being blur..
dono how to figure things out properly..
(dun laugh at me.. i once tot my ex's dick was his handphone when i was FIRST asked to touch it wif my eyes closed when he is hard in his jeans.. tats how blur i am.. =P)

good tat the 2 r goin well.. all the best to them.. keke..
can feel tat serena is indeed very good in bed... =) u r 1 lucky guy even thou its 2 session wif her only.. WOW & u tape it as well..
hmmm where is "shag-pad" in central?? i only heard of "heli-pad" in central.. oops... =X hmmm care to share th video?? =P
blame me for being too ka po~~ keke..

well.... guys r likdat// its natural for them being unsure to settle dwn as there will be a VAST difference being a "bf" status & a "husband" status.. =)
also the "burden" will be much heavier when u get "promoted" keke..
but.. jus follow ur feelings.. if u r not CONFIRM in settling dwn.. dont~!
it will hurt more if it din turn out well..
jia you TS~~ >.<