Batam Man
03-12-2003, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by MoonFace
oh..bir
bisa dong!..bilang aja!.. kapan yuk?

Kan elo yang bilang this Thurs and Fri...:rolleyes:

MoonFace
03-12-2003, 01:02 AM
Jum'aat..Jum'aat oke.. saya mungkin ke batam.
Khamis masih di singapore..

jadi ngak?..atau T0KC0K T0KC0K aja!

Cuntalk
03-12-2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Batam Man
In SinKarPo they called it BEER, but in Indo we called it BIR + many = birS:D

then in Indo Sprite call wat huh??:D

Batam Man
03-12-2003, 10:27 AM
Jum'aat..Jum'aat oke.. saya mungkin ke batam.
Khamis masih di singapore..

jadi ngak?..atau T0KC0K T0KC0K aja!

Kalau ada birS nya bisa donk tokbirS, kalau gak baru kena TCSS mah...:p

Batam Man
03-12-2003, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Cuntalk

it's called Se-Prit:p

MoonFace
03-12-2003, 11:52 AM

it's call SPIRIT

MoonFace
03-12-2003, 11:54 AM
Kalau ada birS nya bisa donk tokbirS, kalau gak baru kena TCSS mah...:p

benar..yah udah! kasih HP dong!
jum'aat saya tlp kamu
kalau bisa, langsung ke jkt dari batam yuk ?..haa

Batam Man
03-12-2003, 12:02 PM
benar..yah udah! kasih HP dong!
jum'aat saya tlp kamu
kalau bisa, langsung ke jkt dari batam yuk ?..haa

Ok gue PM elo hp gue yah, mau ke Jkt? Ok bisa aja, nanti kita meeting dulu yah:D

DNAT
04-12-2003, 02:12 PM
Kan elo yang bilang this Thurs and Fri...:rolleyes:
halo, elo = elok = fine .... :confused:

Cuntalk
04-12-2003, 07:18 PM
it's called Se-Prit:p

i rather Se-Pussy...:p

Cuntalk
04-12-2003, 07:19 PM
it's call SPIRIT

Se-Prit n SPIRIT veri big difference wor...

Batam Man
05-12-2003, 09:56 AM
Se-Prit n SPIRIT veri big difference wor...

So complicated hor???
But Bir and Beer easier, so next time you drink Bir + Beer better lah hor...:rolleyes:

Cuntalk
05-12-2003, 06:45 PM
So complicated hor???
But Bir and Beer easier, so next time you drink Bir + Beer better lah hor...:rolleyes:

ok next time when?so long never cheong BT liao...:)

Sammyman
05-12-2003, 07:46 PM
Hi hi all Master Of BATAM.
Jump over here to chat chat :D

Going disco with friend of 2 or 3 safe or not har?
Nagoya Food Court for food is vaule for $$$?

Thanks
:D

Prolink
05-12-2003, 08:21 PM
dun ask all these la

batam_noob
07-12-2003, 04:00 AM
Hi all!!
sorry 4 going missing 4 a few weeks..As the bros here know, i went 4 secret FLs training in BT...Had a fun time in tis area and planning to go again next wk...mayb thurs and fri...3 day 2 nite trip...Ani takers?

A gd news 2 share is tat there r FL cina gals available now.. Went there last wk and bumped into my regular driver and he at once say tat he has many chio cina gals..I expected the usual tactics and conman -shows like having chinese blood but is still dark skinned etc..BUT to my delight! its real chinese!! there r china gals and indo chinese..Quality is reali gd...many r comparable to GL standards...I tried 1 china gal and service was gd...
There is a tread by bro Batam_man bout china gals but tink tat they r located in spinx ktv and u still need 2 pay 4 drinks and room in order 2 book..But now we can jus book them like regular ceweks..My driver charges 90-130 depending on standard...not really sure if i got chopped but i felt tat its reasonable..

Tonk kana cina GT so gota report back in bt 2 get my fix..Btw, i m not an OKT and dun ask me who is my driver and stuff like tat..Acording to my info, many drivers oso haf aceess 2 tis gals..Jus dun get conned...ENJOY!!

thaigers
07-12-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by batam_noob
Hi all!!
sorry 4 going missing 4 a few weeks..As the bros here know, i went 4 secret FLs training in BT...Had a fun time in tis area and planning to go again next wk...mayb thurs and fri...3 day 2 nite trip...Ani takers?

A gd news 2 share is tat there r FL cina gals available now.. Went there last wk and bumped into my regular driver and he at once say tat he has many chio cina gals..I expected the usual tactics and conman -shows like having chinese blood but is still dark skinned etc..BUT to my delight! its real chinese!! there r china gals and indo chinese..Quality is reali gd...many r comparable to GL standards...I tried 1 china gal and service was gd...
There is a tread by bro Batam_man bout china gals but tink tat they r located in spinx ktv and u still need 2 pay 4 drinks and room in order 2 book..But now we can jus book them like regular ceweks..My driver charges 90-130 depending on standard...not really sure if i got chopped but i felt tat its reasonable..

Tonk kana cina GT so gota report back in bt 2 get my fix..Btw, i m not an OKT and dun ask me who is my driver and stuff like tat..Acording to my info, many drivers oso haf aceess 2 tis gals..Jus dun get conned...ENJOY!!

How much are the Cina girls in Batam??If they are the same rate as singapore, I dont see the point in going to Batam to bonk them. In my opinion, they have already overated themselves in Geylang by charging $80 to $100 for a short time fcuk.

Batam girls charge up to $60 for ovenite in BT but when they come to SIngapore, they charge $40 for short time. This should apply to Cina girls in BT.

If they (cina girls) charge less than $100 for overnite in BT, I would consider it a good deal, because they are in Batam now, not singapore.

Cheers

meatlover
07-12-2003, 09:12 PM
... Tink kana cina GT so gota report back in bt 2 get my fix..

:rolleyes:

batam_noob
08-12-2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by thaigers
How much are the Cina girls in Batam??If they are the same rate as singapore, I dont see the point in going to Batam to bonk them. In my opinion, they have already overated themselves in Geylang by charging $80 to $100 for a short time fcuk.

Batam girls charge up to $60 for ovenite in BT but when they come to SIngapore, they charge $40 for short time. This should apply to Cina girls in BT.

If they (cina girls) charge less than $100 for overnite in BT, I would consider it a good deal, because they are in Batam now, not singapore.

Cheers

bro thaigers...the rate is between 90-130 for a over nite booking...jus like a joint gal...tat means u can bonk 4 ard 18 hrs...depending on wat time u get the gals...saw some really jude ones the last time with gd dressing,figure and make up and was quoted 180 which i felt was 2 exp...hope all info is clear...

thaigers
08-12-2003, 02:14 AM
bro thaigers...the rate is between 90-130 for a over nite booking...jus like a joint gal...tat means u can bonk 4 ard 18 hrs...depending on wat time u get the gals...saw some really jude ones the last time with gd dressing,figure and make up and was quoted 180 which i felt was 2 exp...hope all info is clear...

thanks...you have any field reports to share??:cool:

batam_noob
08-12-2003, 03:09 AM
Fr on my 1st cina gal:

Name:xiao ling
Bbbj, various positions allowed, frenching also ok..i had 5 shots and she wanted more! Paid 100 dollars divided by 5 = 20 bucks per shot....Plus ting bout her is tat she is friendly and accomodating..did not complain bout eating room service and did not try 2 con me into going shopping wif her...Tink the current batch of gals r relatively new..up 2 bros here 2 find their own gems...Cheers

thaigers
08-12-2003, 03:17 AM
Fr on my 1st cina gal:

Name:xiao ling
Bbbj, various positions allowed, frenching also ok..i had 5 shots and she wanted more! Paid 100 dollars divided by 5 = 20 bucks per shot....Plus ting bout her is tat she is friendly and accomodating..did not complain bout eating room service and did not try 2 con me into going shopping wif her...Tink the current batch of gals r relatively new..up 2 bros here 2 find their own gems...Cheers

Bro batam_noob

could you provide more details like where you find them etc..that will be great help for people going there soon...hope i am not asking too much :cool:

batam_noob
08-12-2003, 03:35 AM
Sigh...as i said i m not an OKT...My regular driver is a chinese..He is quite steady in the sense tat he will ferry u 2 10 or more joints w/o complaints till u find a cewek..he is also willing 2 drive us ard 2 makan or sight see 4 free...But i seldom use his services cos i usually choose frm hollywood and den go hotel 88 so save the extra 16 dollars commision...but now lan lan must look 4 him cos the gals constantly change locations so i cant go alone animore..lol..tink u can jus approach any driver in bt and they will haf tis cina kt la...me going again on mayb weds or thurs...due 2 me also a newbie..therefore will not b conducting a tour there..will recce 4 more info and report back k...

MoonFace
08-12-2003, 08:50 AM
err..sorry to intrude.
what is the time zone for Batam ? +7 or +8 ?..thanks in advance

MoonFace
08-12-2003, 08:55 AM
err..sorry to intrude.
what is the time zone for Batam ? +7 or +8 ?..thanks in advance

it's +7 idiot!

meatlover
:confused:

MoonFace
it's +7 idiot!

hey!..u dun have to be so rude!..but thanks anyway!

l3atu
08-12-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by meatlover
:confused:

I'm as blur as you.............why he quote / fark himself ? .:confused:

meatlover
08-12-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by l3atu
I'm as blur as you.............why he quote / fark himself ? .:confused:

Indeed :confused:

MoonFace
08-12-2003, 09:10 AM
sorry i got the answers as soon as i post it!
darn!.. there's the search engine!.. why do i have to be so idiotic.. sorry!

sassina2
08-12-2003, 09:13 AM
Some time ago, I used to see a "dummy's guide to Batam" on Sam Leong's page. Now I cannot find it. Does anyone have it or know where I can find it?

Thanks.

Sass

meatlover
08-12-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by sassina2
Some time ago, I used to see a "dummy's guide to Batam" on Sam Leong's page. Now I cannot find it. Does anyone have it or know where I can find it?

Thanks.

Sass

Brudder ... Is it that one the has joint pix? ... If so then outdated liaoz ...

cheongkid
08-12-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by sassina2

Thanks.

Sass
http://www.sammyboy.com/batam4.html

But the info quite outdated liao.

Batam Man
08-12-2003, 02:24 PM
sorry i got the answers as soon as i post it!
darn!.. there's the search engine!.. why do i have to be so idiotic.. sorry!

Hey you drinking while posting huh?
And what happened to last Fri/Sat:confused:

zboom
10-12-2003, 07:24 AM
Have read all 36pages of Batam review & tip!
1 word for all of you "SUPER"

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

nathan
11-12-2003, 09:07 PM
Hi Thaigers and Batam Mob, do you have the contact no of the driver in Batam that provide china girls. I really want to try them out. In singapore short time already $100 and service is sucks. Wow, in Batam $100 for the whole night....... Even $130 is worth it. SO btohers help me ok? I am already sick with the malay girls in Batam. I PROMISE TO WRITE A GOOD REPORT .

subband
11-12-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by nathan
Hi Thaigers and Batam Mob, do you have the contact no of the driver in Batam that provide china girls. I really want to try them out. In singapore short time already $100 and service is sucks. Wow, in Batam $100 for the whole night....... Even $130 is worth it. SO btohers help me ok? I am already sick with the malay girls in Batam. I PROMISE TO WRITE A GOOD REPORT .

wat kind of china girls r u looking for?? local cina or prc??
if u r looking for prc, i believe they r going to cost u more than yr $100..and if their services fail even for ST in s'pore, u can't expect them to be any better for O/N...

if u r thinking of the local cina gals...I also wan...if there is any...which i think there ain't any..but then..since u come to batam.. might well hunt for indo ceweks better..why go to the wrong places for the wrong targets??

AhBengKeong
12-12-2003, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by subband
wat kind of china girls r u looking for?? local cina or prc??
if u r looking for prc, i believe they r going to cost u more than yr $100..and if their services fail even for ST in s'pore, u can't expect them to be any better for O/N...

if u r thinking of the local cina gals...I also wan...if there is any...which i think there ain't any..but then..since u come to batam.. might well hunt for indo ceweks better..why go to the wrong places for the wrong targets??

i totally agree with u

l3atu
12-12-2003, 08:32 AM
I am already sick with the malay girls in Batam. I PROMISE TO WRITE A GOOD REPORT .

You'll be more sick with the services the cina gals there provide...........once you experience it a few times, you'll go back to the malay ceweks..........;)

DNAT
12-12-2003, 09:24 AM
Go to Batam/Indonesia to eat Char Siew Rice .... :rolleyes:
its as good as going Shanghai to eat Nasi Padang .... instead of Xiao Long Pau :o

DNAT
12-12-2003, 09:30 AM

if u r thinking of the local cina gals...I also wan...if there is any...which i think there ain't any..

wei .... who say dun have? got lah .... I can intro to you.
Upside:
- BT local chinese gals
- young and fair; can speak Mandarin and Teochew
- macam gal fren treatment
- no need booking fee
- can at stay her place
- she wont tipur tipur

Downside:
- you can't go around joints to book cewek anymore
- each time you visit BT, must inform her in advance
- the gal is super glue = very sticky; will even come to Sg to look for you
- worst scenario: be prepared to marry the Chinese gal

Are you game enuff for such challenge?

l3atu
12-12-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by DNAT
Upside:
- BT local chinese gals
- no need booking fee
- can at stay her place
- she wont tipur tipur

Downside:

Wah ! Uncle open Matchmaking Agency har ? Never introduce to me..........:p

subband
12-12-2003, 10:15 AM
Upside:
- BT local chinese gals
- no need booking fee
- can at stay her place
- she wont tipur tipur

Downside:

sorry hor...i not spaceman, capable of such lobangs..

if i want a gf, i rather find one in s'pore...now i only looking for sex...paid sex..i dun wan to stick with one gal when i go there..i rather pay $$ to buy the cewek out for companion....

subband
12-12-2003, 10:17 AM

uncle say beri sticky type liao..u still want meh?? :D

l3atu
12-12-2003, 10:19 AM

Wats there to be scared of ? Just apply a lot of butter and she'll slipped off..........:p

l3atu
12-12-2003, 10:20 AM

if i want a gf, i rather find one in s'pore.......

SG gals a bit too materialistics liaoz.......all lookin for 5Cs only......:(

DNAT
12-12-2003, 10:33 AM
sorry hor...i not spaceman, capable of such lobangs..

if i want a gf, i rather find one in s'pore...now i only looking for sex...paid sex..i dun wan to stick with one gal when i go there..i rather pay $$ to buy the cewek out for companion....
but some others want cina cewek mah .... so I must let ppl know that there are other options mah .... ti bo? :D

DNAT
12-12-2003, 10:34 AM
You want Indo 'tng-lang' chicks meh? I thought you prefer Vietnam Rose .... :rolleyes:

DNAT
12-12-2003, 10:38 AM
he tok kok 1 lah .... cewek sticky a bit he also cannot tahan liao ... :(

subband
12-12-2003, 11:06 AM
SG gals a bit too materialistics liaoz.......all lookin for 5Cs only......:(

ya lor..tat the downside...knn..

l3atu
12-12-2003, 11:16 AM
You want Indo 'tng-lang' chicks meh? I thought you prefer Vietnam Rose .... :rolleyes:

If chio ones I dun mind...........:p

l3atu
12-12-2003, 11:17 AM

Uncle knows me very well..........;)

l3atu
12-12-2003, 11:20 AM
ya lor..tat the downside...knn..

As for 3rd world country (Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.) gals, they are only looking for simplicity = 3 meals / day............affordable to me. Thats y I plan to find an overseas bride. ;)

bapple
12-12-2003, 11:30 AM
...But i seldom use his services cos i usually choose frm hollywood and den go hotel 88 so save the extra 16 dollars commision....

How do you find Hotel 88? What is the cost? Do they have a mini fridge?

I usually stay in the smaller hotels e.g. Prima New Asia because cheaper & near the action & food. Notice that these small hotels usually don't have mini fridge & no security box in-room or at front desk. Would really like a fridge to have cold drinks, can anyone recommend a decent small hotel that has a fridge?
:)

DNAT
12-12-2003, 11:32 AM
As for 3rd world country (Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia etc.) gals, they are only looking for simplicity = 3 meals / day............affordable to me. Thats y I plan to find an overseas bride. ;)
huh? so got makan ... but naked also can ?

eventually must take care of other elements such as social acceptance, identity recognition, emotional needs, cultural differences, etc also wat ... not only feeding ...

DNAT
12-12-2003, 11:37 AM
are you referring to the Indo 'tng-lang' chicks or the Vietnam Rose? :rolleyes:

DNAT
12-12-2003, 11:39 AM
Uncle knows me very well..........;)
I got a PhD in Behaviourial Science :D

l3atu
12-12-2003, 11:41 AM
huh? so got makan ... but naked also can ?

eventually must take care of other elements such as social acceptance, identity recognition, emotional needs, cultural differences, etc also wat ... not only feeding ...

Those I will worry later on. Anyway that's the matchmaking agencies' problem.........:D

l3atu
12-12-2003, 11:42 AM
are you referring to the Indo 'tng-lang' chicks or the Vietnam Rose? :rolleyes:

Both also can........as long as got chemistry can liao...........:D

l3atu
12-12-2003, 11:43 AM
I got a PhD in Tiko Behaviour :D

DNAT
12-12-2003, 03:16 PM
NB! itchy hand again :mad:

l3atu
12-12-2003, 03:57 PM
NB! itchy hand again :mad:

Aiyah........TGIF mood mah.........:D

meatlover
12-12-2003, 10:53 PM

You already have one in Tanjung Batu liao ... What for intro you :rolleyes:

meatlover
12-12-2003, 10:54 PM

He wanna master the art of lum sio sio mah :D

meatlover
12-12-2003, 10:56 PM

He prefers Tangjung Batu glue :D

meatlover
12-12-2003, 10:57 PM

He can only tahan sticky CBs :D

meatlover
12-12-2003, 10:58 PM

My "sister" quality ar :D

AhBengKeong
13-12-2003, 01:04 AM
Upside:
- BT local chinese gals
- no need booking fee
- can at stay her place
- she wont tipur tipur

Downside:

intro me leh......

cloudy141
13-12-2003, 08:54 PM
Hello guys,

Been to batam a couple of times. Never tried FL or cina fers... so far experienced one F*** up booking.

Would love to try cina FL. Can any brothers out there provide me the info where to get them?

Thanks in advance...

Cheers

meatlover
14-12-2003, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by cloudy141
.... Can any brothers out there provide me the info where to get them?

Show us your spoon first :rolleyes:

nathan
14-12-2003, 07:58 PM
COme on man, meat lover, not tell u to share your china PRC girl, but just let us know the hp no for the driver that can introduce us some china girl. PLEASAEEEEE

meatlover
14-12-2003, 08:23 PM
... not tell u to share your china PRC girl, but just let us know the hp no for the driver that can introduce us some china girl. PLEASAEEEEE

My PRC girl!!!!!! ... You better go read up on past threads ...

subband
14-12-2003, 09:37 PM
COme on man, meat lover, not tell u to share your china PRC girl, but just let us know the hp no for the driver that can introduce us some china girl. PLEASAEEEEE

u asking from the wrong person la...

l3atu
15-12-2003, 07:53 AM
He can only tahan sticky CBs :D

:mad:

l3atu
15-12-2003, 07:54 AM
My "sister" quality ar :D

chak chak and chak.........:rolleyes:

l3atu
15-12-2003, 07:55 AM
Hello guys,

Been to batam a couple of times. Never tried FL or cina fers... so far experienced one F*** up booking.

Would love to try cina FL. Can any brothers out there provide me the info where to get them?

Thanks in advance...

Cheers

90% chance you will experience fark up booking again...........unless you are very rich.:D

DNAT
15-12-2003, 10:46 AM
Hello guys,

Thanks in advance...

Cheers
Real pure/authentic Indonesian chinese gals (WNI) in Batam wouldn't make a living outta FL trade .....

As for local chinese gals, you gotta use your charm to court them ....

If you want China gals who station in BTM (ie. PRCs), go to Sphinx disco and ask for them .... cost is S$250-400 for LT starting from 9pm .....

DNAT
15-12-2003, 10:48 AM
u asking from the wrong person la...
yoz Sub, think he barked at the wrong tree oso .... kekeke :D

DNAT
15-12-2003, 10:52 AM
For the China girls (as of those you see at GL lapan) station at Sphinx disco, they only speak Mandarin (90% percentile).

You dun need no driver to source for them, just head down to Sphinx and ask the security personnel/waiting staff.

China PRC gal = high end spending in BTM

:)

if you are referring bro batam_noob's type/category of cina gals, then you gotta source info from him directly.

cheers mate

DNAT
15-12-2003, 10:59 AM
90% chance you will experience fark up booking again...........unless you are very rich.:D
Luo Tang Ji ... :D
Dropped Soup Chicken

DNAT
15-12-2003, 11:00 AM
My PRC girl!!!!!! ... You better go read up on past threads ...
duno why ppl like to bark at you leh .... :rolleyes:

l3atu
15-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Luo Tang Ji ... :D
Dropped Soup Chicken

Ya lor........b4 our 'chickens' arrived, we already becum 'chickens' ourselves..........:p

DNAT
15-12-2003, 11:05 AM
Ya lor........b4 our 'chickens' arrived, we already becum 'chickens' ourselves..........:p
so the lunch menu = ayam soto + ayam goreng :p

l3atu
15-12-2003, 11:08 AM
so the lunch menu = ayam soto + ayam goreng :p

hahahaha..........:p

DNAT
15-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Hello,
go to this link:
http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11183&highlight=PRC+in+Batam

DNAT
15-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Hello guys,

Thanks in advance...

Cheers
My repost - originally posted on 27-06-2003 01.01pm:

1. Cina FLs in Planet = got, but
- few only, at 1 single nite less than 5 (I mean those really go for straight buy & sell)
- not pretty and at least 24 y.o. & above ....
- service level around average or below average .... not very spontaneous in bed; just give you the normal standard performance ....
- price ard Rp300K (mkt std)
- up side: ok lah, so far I only encounter 3 cina FLs (BM, u remember Tin_ ?) and all not kuai lan (nasty)

Overall assessment = not advisable if you are looking for pretty gals

2. Cina gals (non-FLs) in Planet = many
- do not fxxk or fool around with them, even approach them to ask whether they can be book? cos some got pai kia bf so either you kena:
a. set-up / con art (extortion for $)
b. bash up
- these gals might be local ppl with normal job and just go Planet to have fun with frens ...
- they might be mistress kena 'pow' by sugar daddy (maybe got bf oso). So since daddy not ard, so go out for fun but dun expect them to have fun with you .... heard that fun money ard S$150 and up per normal LT session (only few will do it if they like you + you must know how to sian)

Conclusion = better to stick to the melayu ceweks ... safe, fair-priced and enjoyable

Jus my simple thoughts

Batam Man
15-12-2003, 02:44 PM
Hello,
go to this link:
http://www.forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11183&highlight=PRC+in+Batam

why never ask permission 1st har???:D

DNAT
15-12-2003, 02:49 PM
why never ask permission 1st har???:D
I asked permission from the forum owner liao ... he said ok ;)

meatlover
15-12-2003, 05:52 PM

And the best part is you trying to lit your cigarattes ... :D

l3atu
16-12-2003, 07:32 AM
And the best part is you trying to lit your cigarattes ... :D

Very funny.........:mad:

meatlover
16-12-2003, 07:08 PM
Very funny.........:mad:

Absolutely :D

hoosdathu
02-12-2005, 11:41 AM
not a bona fide FR, but for newbies interested in the rough costs incurred for cheonging batam, pls see http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1279402&postcount=220