PDA

View Full Version : place to recommend

noname12sg
01-07-2009, 01:20 AM
any bros possibly recommend a place to bring girl for a drink and rubba rubba?

Bangster
01-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Where you want to rubba rubba first of all?

And what you want to drink?

If the answers are "face" and "milk", I'd suggest you find a HDB playground, go there late at night and climb into one of those sheltered compartments at the top of the slide.

If the answers are "arms" and "Shandy", I'd suggest you go to Botanica Gardens or East Coast Beach.

If the answers are "breasts" and "beer", I'd suggest any pub or disco will do. Just find a dark corner.

If the answers are "pussy" and "cognac", I'd suggest you go to any lup-sup bar along Joo Chiat Road or Geylang.

Remember to wash your fingers with some of the cognac after fingering hor. Kills germs. Don't drink the cognac afterwards!

And don't wear your school PE t-shirt there. Too much info.

noname12sg
01-07-2009, 08:37 PM
im looking for place like fishermens - dark place and sell beers. others cant see clearly wad u do

i tot of pub. where got sell cheap beers?

Driftmaster
01-07-2009, 09:30 PM
Can try punggol end. There is a country club there. Quite discreet. Got 2 or 3 pub there. The price of drink there quite reasonable. ;)

If nid quickie, can try along the road to the country club, there is 1 small little road link to the sea. Very dark n always c lotsa cars inside there for happening. Only thing is the road there very bumpy coz lotsa heavy veh enter in there during the day. :D

Max77
01-07-2009, 10:04 PM
A1 ranking 1st on everybody list i think should be...

HDB STAIRCASE!

FucKDeviL
01-07-2009, 10:19 PM
There is a lot can try tanjong pager area.

eternally
02-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Can try punggol end. There is a country club there. Quite discreet. Got 2 or 3 pub there. The price of drink there quite reasonable. ;)

If nid quickie, can try along the road to the country club, there is 1 small little road link to the sea. Very dark n always c lotsa cars inside there for happening. Only thing is the road there very bumpy coz lotsa heavy veh enter in there during the day. :D

Pls do not go on fri or wkends as no place to park ur car along dat stretch of road, lol..
And quite a no. Of cars drive thru dat road during wkends/fri i tink, so always have to keep a look out

noname12sg
02-07-2009, 12:31 PM
punggol end? the ubin seafood there? there got pub?? so far been there only twice for food. didnt notice any pub. hmmm... but thats a good recommendations. thanks

Thai Paddy
02-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Recommend to Desker RD.

Driftmaster
03-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Yes. Tats the place. Got 2 pub i thk.
1 is more for chill n the other is a ktv pub.
I saw quite a lot of pple there during weekend for prawning.:cool:
But weekday very quiet. :D
Used to drink there but not now anymore.:o

punggol end? the ubin seafood there? there got pub?? so far been there only twice for food. didnt notice any pub. hmmm... but thats a good recommendations. thanks

manhood
03-07-2009, 09:15 PM

i think he is referring to punggol marina... there are 2 pubs if i'm not wrong, a punggol seafood and a steamboat buffet facing the marina. nice place to chill though, rubba rubba with your gal should be done at the fishing area lead by the bumpy road, its quite dark at night.