PDA

View Full Version : KTV girl using her saliva to help you masterbate

fishingme24
29-06-2009, 12:25 AM
hi friends,

Went to ktv and the girl was wetting her fingers with her salivia while masterbating my dick, any complication of infection?

naemlo
29-06-2009, 01:02 AM
Went to ktv and the girl was wetting her fingers with her salivia while masterbating my dick, any complication of infection?

U will die of saliva infestion called "salivatistic". Go a GP n tell him abt your HJ before it is too late, highly u will get deadly HIV n die within a few days :rolleyes:

Flinger2
29-06-2009, 02:00 AM
U will die of saliva infestion called "salivatistic". Go a GP n tell him abt your HJ before it is too late, highly u will get deadly HIV n die within a few days :rolleyes:

HIV / AIDS is not spread through saliva on hand jobs. Please do not spread incorrect information. HIV is not something to play with.

hosayboh
29-06-2009, 03:44 AM
hi friends,

TS, which KTV? Can pm me...

sammyboyfor
29-06-2009, 05:14 AM
hi friends,

That sounds really disgusting! :eek:

drangonflyer
29-06-2009, 06:07 AM
hi friends,

hi bro, there is still a remote chance of an infection. (example, she is ill, got an open wound in the mouth, and you have an open wound in your private area...) not mean to scare you, if you are worried, please see a doctor or go for screening. my 2cents worth. :)

fishingme24
01-07-2009, 02:12 PM
TS, which KTV? Can pm me...

its k2 , dick head quite pain these days...dunno if its syhphillis or herpes, as these are passable thru saliva

aegis
01-07-2009, 02:25 PM
Check for swelling,red spots and itch. If they don't appear in three to five days since the incident...you should be fine. The pain might be due to the intensity of the PCCee and the PCCer..Not every girl know how to give HJ. Saliva...don't we use that when we wanna finger and wet the hole?
Anyways,go for check up to be safe...A bit unlucky if you get STD through a HJ...

NewandLost
01-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Thats nasty and gross. You let her do that to you? Maybe transfer herpes from her mouth to you dick. Incurable braddah. What will you say to your wife? I hope you dont infect her. Would be unfair.

hosayboh
02-07-2009, 05:28 AM
Look on the bright side, if she so stoopid enuff to use saliva instead of baby lotion, maybe is newbie.....so maybe u din get anything from her.

BUT.....could you have receive it from anywhere else?

p/s: have u written an FR in the K2 thread?

RipcurlGuy
02-07-2009, 09:21 AM
ya like wat some of the bros said... check for side effect like redness,sores,any unsual growth,any unsual or fowl smelling discharge... if have den quickly go see doctor liao...dun wait...

aer9
03-07-2009, 12:52 PM
From the way bro here say it then BBBJ more dangerous liao. It is just that the scene look disgusting.

powerpower
07-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Always use condom. Safer if you want to live longer.

Always make sure your body immune systems is strong, take multi-vits, Codyceps, Ginseng, LingZhi all the time.....harder for virus to penetrate. :D

If you are not feeling well that day, don't play. ;)

Xgenre
07-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Always use condom.

If got to use condom for HJ, might as well don't go KTV. ;)

NewandLost
07-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Look on the bright side, if she so stoopid enuff to use saliva instead of baby lotion, maybe is newbie.....so maybe u din get anything from her.

BUT.....could you have receive it from anywhere else?

p/s: have u written an FR in the K2 thread? braddah, what do you mean stupid enough? she use spit and dont need to buy any lotion to waste money on the braddah. if she infect him what do she care? braddah, im not saying this is the case or the braddah got problem, just different way to think about it.

richardlee
09-07-2009, 10:12 PM
well guys unfortunately BBBJ does have a small but significant risk of transmitting STD(HIV is highly unlikely but gonnorhea and chlamydia are bad enough) so technically if she uses saliva for handjobs and so happen she got ulcer in her mouth then too bad for you. I've seen chaps who swear they only went for a blow job coming down with gonorrhea and having to tell thier girlfriends as you need to contact all sexual partners

我来也!!!
16-07-2009, 01:26 PM
i hv one small theory to share here. u c, i guess d degree of risk of getting infected when d ktv gal masturbating u using her saliva or giving u blowjob will depend very much on whether she drinks alcohol or not. alcohol kills bacteria, n usually in d ktv we consume brandy or whisky. so if d gal uses d brandy to rinse her mouth b4 using her saliva to masturbate u or give u bj, then i guess u will b a lot more safer.

actually i hv encountered such thing in d ktv b4. a gal used d brandy to wipe my dick (n she also drank d btl of brandy tat we ordered) b4 she blow me! i was ok n i m still ok today. or mayb i was sheer lucky. :)

NewandLost
17-07-2009, 12:38 PM
i hv one small theory to share here. u c, i guess d degree of risk of getting infected when d ktv gal masturbating u using her saliva or giving u blowjob will depend very much on whether she drinks alcohol or not. alcohol kills bacteria, n usually in d ktv we consume brandy or whisky. so if d gal uses d brandy to rinse her mouth b4 using her saliva to masturbate u or give u bj, then i guess u will b a lot more safer.

actually i hv encountered such thing in d ktv b4. a gal used d brandy to wipe my dick (n she also drank d btl of brandy tat we ordered) b4 she blow me! i was ok n i m still ok today. or mayb i was sheer lucky. :) you are a fool to trust a woman who sucks dicks for money to give you an unprotected blow job. is your desire for a few minutes of fun that desperate and your life that cheap to do this?

aufait
17-07-2009, 04:16 PM

actually i hv encountered such thing in d ktv b4. a gal used d brandy to wipe my dick (n she also drank d btl of brandy tat we ordered) b4 she blow me! i was ok n i m still ok today. or mayb i was sheer lucky. :)

Alcohol kills germs!

salacity
17-07-2009, 04:21 PM
When we are well, we all have good advice for those who are ill.

AfA_hmor
17-07-2009, 05:32 PM

That's not the right way to approach such things. It may be true that alcohol kills germs, but doctors use medical grade alcohol to sterilize things. They don't use brandy or beer to wipe you before injection.

Xgenre
17-07-2009, 09:26 PM
actually i hv encountered such thing in d ktv b4. a gal used d brandy to wipe my dick (n she also drank d btl of brandy tat we ordered) b4 she blow me! i was ok n i m still ok today. or mayb i was sheer lucky.

That's not the right way to approach such things. It may be true that alcohol kills germs, but doctors use medical grade alcohol to sterilize things. They don't use brandy or beer to wipe you before injection.

Well, since there are 2 views on using alcohol. Let me propose something. While it's true that brandy isn't medical grade alcohol, brandy nevertheless contains a substantial amount of alcohol as it burns.

So why not apply some brandy to your cock and set it alight? Brandy's alcohol may not kill the germs but the fire definitely will kill all germs! :D No one will deny that the heat from a fire will kill all types of germs right? :D

我来也!!!
20-07-2009, 11:08 AM
So why not apply some brandy to your cock and set it alight? Brandy's alcohol may not kill the germs but the fire definitely will kill all germs! :D No one will deny that the heat from a fire will kill all types of germs right? :D

OUCH!!! i dun wan my dick to become hotdog! :eek: :p