PDA

View Full Version : Value Hotel

Strawberry-Man
28-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Came across this hotel at balestier last night. Wondering any one go this hotel before?

Any transit rate over there and also it outside look very nice?

Any other branch beside balestier?

greenie
28-06-2009, 12:54 PM
Value Hotel is fast expanding. So far opened 3 along Balestier Road.

junction of Balestier rd & Jalan Datoh(near Thomsom rd)
along Balestier Rd between Kim Keat Road & Whampoa Dr
along Balestier rd opp. former Ruby Plaza (near CTE)

BMW520
28-06-2009, 03:37 PM
I had visited few time... Is Really valua for money for overnight (Only $69) ....But i don't think there have short transit

qq8989
28-06-2009, 03:39 PM
Straightly for overnite, no transit

compaq69
28-06-2009, 07:29 PM
I had visited few time... Is Really valua for money for overnight (Only $69) ....But i don't think there have short transitBro,dont mind me asking,how much is the normal room?Bigger than 81 or frangance.

alvin36
28-06-2009, 07:36 PM
those bro who tried overnight at Value Hotel before.... pls advise :)

Is all the rooms $69 for overnight ? or only some smaller rooms ? On weekends too ?

How big is the room ? as small as H81 ??

aczeta
28-06-2009, 08:46 PM
Think they are same owner as 81... I stayed there once, charge on credit card shows 81..

questioningmind
28-06-2009, 11:33 PM
This is the same chain from Hotel 81 and now they have a promotion at $69 for 1 night stay.

BMW520
29-06-2009, 01:10 AM
Bro,dont mind me asking,how much is the normal room?Bigger than 81 or frangance.

is abt the same , the bed and blanket is better... like hotel....

LentorGarden
29-06-2009, 05:59 AM
Value Hotel is set up by the same Hotel 81 boss. There are no transit rates. The rooms sizes are about the same as Hotel 81 Kovan. Value Hotel does not provide tissue boxes, they only provide very interesting toilet rolls. $69 per night I believe is their promotional rates right now. For that promotional price right now, it is quite worth it to be honest. I've been twice so far, taking overnight and bonking 2 FLs on the same night. Haha. One plus point about it is that its 5 minutes walk away from the famous bak kut teh stall.. :D

welk
29-06-2009, 06:39 AM
dumb ass, we know u have credit card. the question is : how's the room? big? clean? confortable? toothbrush?
pls answer the question i/o how lian telling us u got credit card. u got platinum?

He was just trying to highlight that Value is under the 81 chain which he found out from his credit card bill. What's your problem?

Everyone here has to feed u with infos u want only without talking about other stuffs? :rolleyes:

Max35w12v
29-06-2009, 08:33 AM
dumb ass, we know u have credit card. the question is : how's the room? big? clean? confortable? toothbrush?
pls answer the question i/o how lian telling us u got credit card. u got platinum?

You realy have some anger issues...

Spud_Boy
29-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Value Hotel is set up by the same Hotel 81 boss. There are no transit rates. The rooms sizes are about the same as Hotel 81 Kovan. Value Hotel does not provide tissue boxes, they only provide very interesting toilet rolls. $69 per night I believe is their promotional rates right now. For that promotional price right now, it is quite worth it to be honest. I've been twice so far, taking overnight and bonking 2 FLs on the same night. Haha. One plus point about it is that its 5 minutes walk away from the famous bak kut teh stall.. :D

so is the promotional rates only for 1 night or 2nd night is a different rate?? thanks..

deptrai4u
29-06-2009, 06:17 PM
You realy have some anger issues...

that guy with the attitude deserve a spanking! We certainly do not like these kind of bad attitude people in this place.

deptrai4u
29-06-2009, 06:18 PM
so is the promotional rates only for 1 night or 2nd night is a different rate?? thanks..

You check in for as many nights as you like, $69 all the way..

Spud_Boy
29-06-2009, 06:49 PM
You check in for as many nights as you like, $69 all the way..

thanks for the quick reply.. sounds like Value Hotel will be a gd place to do overnights then.. :p

ultraman6496
29-06-2009, 08:57 PM
thanks for the quick reply.. sounds like Value Hotel will be a gd place to do overnights then.. :p

As the Hotel name suggests liao... "Value"...

Overnight for occupants to 69 all the way...

Realli VALUE for $$$ at 69 positions !!! :p

LoveThai
29-06-2009, 09:05 PM
What about weekend charges? cause i understand that H81 weekday and weekend different rate one.

greenie
29-06-2009, 09:17 PM
. u got platinum?

how about u? how many platinum cards have u got? :rolleyes:

Richard545
29-06-2009, 09:44 PM
thx you guys for sharin this info. will try the hotel out soon. :)

asdfghjkl
29-06-2009, 09:50 PM
this hotel will kenna raid? dun mind paying more for a safer bonk :o

Richard545
29-06-2009, 09:52 PM
this hotel will kenna raid? dun mind paying more for a safer bonk :o

dun think they will raid overnight hotel rite? mostly AV target those on transit.

LoveThai
29-06-2009, 09:54 PM
I think would be be safe I think Hotel 81 boss open this chains of new hotel with new name and make it purely for Overnight is to avoid the frequent raid and also as 81 the name smelly already.

So personally i think it will be rather safe for now until Value Hotel "VH" start appearing on FRs then will not be so safe already. :D

Strawberry-Man
29-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Thanks for sharing all the information.

LentorGarden
30-06-2009, 12:24 AM
What about weekend charges? cause i understand that H81 weekday and weekend different rate one.

Charges are at a flat fixed rate of promotion at $69 all day. Even on weekends and fridays. Its slightly different from the usual hotel81. Its really worth it. Might be going to spend a nice few days soon once GST credits come in. Hehe.. :D

Funseekerguy
30-06-2009, 01:24 AM
yes.... they charge the same price on weekdays and weekends. Tried their "deluxe" room which is $99 per nite. Was expecting a bigger and more beautiful room... but then was quite disappointed as the room is abt the same as those normal 81 room. just that it comes with bathtub and dvd player. Thought "deluxe" room which is the most expensive shd be bigger.. but then i am wrong... anyway just an info for bros here... no point getting "deluxe" room which u can just get a standard room which is $30 cheaper....

KingEros
01-07-2009, 01:20 PM
No wonder you get zapped left, right & centre ... dumber ass.
Why do you need to be so sour about having credit cards ... guess it's becoz you have none? These days who here doesn't own a credit card? So what is there to "hao lian" about?

Disclaimer: I may be wrong but I'm assuming this ... any guy who actually have the money to chiong should have the credit standing to own one (if not more) credit cards - otherwise, you really shouldn't be chionging ... simply becoz you can't afford it.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ol'coyote
01-07-2009, 02:00 PM
These days who here doesn't own a credit card? So what is there to "hao lian" about?

Disclaimer: I may be wrong but I'm assuming this ... any guy who actually have the money to chiong should have the credit standing to own one (if not more) credit cards - otherwise, you really shouldn't be chionging ... simply becoz you can't afford it.

erm...me got no credit card...
but if me do sign card...it's wif me debit card...
still can chiong ?...

KingEros
01-07-2009, 02:17 PM
erm...me got no credit card...
but if me do sign card...it's wif me debit card...
still can chiong ?...
Uncle ... this means you CAN have but you dun wanna have.
:eek: :eek:

I'm sure you dun feel deprieved with not having any credit cards ... & definitely dun feel that people who merely mention they own credit cards are "hao lian" lor, right?

ol'coyote
01-07-2009, 02:21 PM
me used to have...then went into a bit of money problem...
after recovery...decided not to have credit cards anymore...
better to have banks owe me money...(interests on me savings and FDs...)
than me owe them money...

ol'coyote
01-07-2009, 02:25 PM
oh ya...4got to address the part about 'hao lian'...
yups...judging from me FRs...
me not deprived not having credit cards...hehe...
nothing to hao lian lah...
one mus be happy wif what one has...
tat way no worries...can concentrate on farks...

KingEros
01-07-2009, 02:29 PM
me used to have...then went into a bit of money problem...
after recovery...decided not to have credit cards anymore...
better to have banks owe me money...(interests on me savings and FDs...)
than me owe them money...
Actually, if you wanna compare ...

Owning & using credit cards excessively can turn one into the banks' money-making slave ...
One step better is to be able to own & disown credit cards once the period for waived fees is up, not to mention exploiting the banks for their gifts ...
Another step better is to be able to own & use only debit cards, coz you are limited by your own exisiting funds instead of digging into your future ...
Best of all is to carry wads of cash with you all the time & spend without having to count how much you really spent

So, as you can see, you're just ONE step from being the ultimate rich man. :D :D

ol'coyote
01-07-2009, 02:35 PM
okie okie...me work harder...and fark harder...for tat next step...
hehe...

aczeta
01-07-2009, 02:46 PM
Guys...

The cards are just a facility... impt thing is to have the resources to fully pay whatever you can charge

I prefer to carry as slim a wallet as I can so...that is my lifestyle loh..

Ignore the clown lah..

LoveThai
08-07-2009, 07:39 PM
Is the room of Value hotel better than hotel 81? might conside switching to Value Hotel for future ON sessions.

starcrosser
08-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Can stay just one night or have to come in a few night one?

yohooo
08-07-2009, 09:11 PM
from the look at the website, the building looks quite nice. except for 1. it looks more professional now compared to most of the H81. looks safe :D

some said the room is about the same size as H81? is the place cleaner? some H81 really disappointing, the bedsheet and blanket looks and feels dirty... :mad:

LentorGarden
08-07-2009, 09:49 PM
from the look at the website, the building looks quite nice. except for 1. it looks more professional now compared to most of the H81. looks safe :D

some said the room is about the same size as H81? is the place cleaner? some H81 really disappointing, the bedsheet and blanket looks and feels dirty... :mad:

Its quite clean maybe because it just opened not long ago. Their pillows feel of a better grade than Hotel 81's, machiam goose feather pillows like that. Yes the room is roughly about the same size as H81.

Zurion
08-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Went there a couple of times. Tried out S$69 and S$79 rooms (with and without windows), nothing special compared to normal Hotel 81.

As for the S$89 rooms, there is a sofa chair next to the bed, which can be use for other purposes beside sitting. :D

As for the tissue box thingy, as what is highlighted by one of our brothers, they do not provide. Their toilet paper is in sheets form, hence I take it that, that is the tissue as well. Lolz.

TV is all LCDs as far as I saw till now, while Hotel 81 some still is CRTs. Network cable provided and Internet service at S$10 per day (if I didn't remember wrongly).

I am satisfied with the hotel so far (for overnight) except for the shower heater. I encountered twice that the heater is not working; I prefer to shower with hot water. :p

Lastly, there is no short time, strictly one night or overnights. There are two computers at the lobby for normal web surfing.

Spud_Boy
09-07-2009, 03:50 AM
Is the room of Value hotel better than hotel 81? might conside switching to Value Hotel for future ON sessions.
ok.. did an overnight at Value Hotel last Thurs.. =)

as compared to H81, it's definately classier, with better finishings.. though room size is about the same.. toiletries also different from H81, where they gave separate small bottles of shampoo & bathing gel.. but no comb.. lol

paid $79 for the superier room cos the the $69 rooms are fully booked.. so the superier rooms come with a window (means $69 no window?? not sure..) as well as a dvd player.. no bathtub though..

if compared between H81 & Value.. my return ON will be at Value, though the chances of paying abit more is there..

another pt to note is the car park charges are ex.. paid $10 for a 1 time exit, which u can pay at the counter when u exit.. otherwise, it's $1 for every 1/2 hr.. a gd advice is to park elsewhere nearby..

a positive thing to note is that the car park is on the 2nd floor & there is direct access to the rooms, w/o the need to walk pass the lobby.. gd for ppl who wants to be discrete..

LentorGarden
09-07-2009, 10:29 AM
I must say that the Value Hotel Thomson (Newly opened) is quite grand for a budget hotel. I drove past the other day and saw that they have a chinese restaurant at ground floor and they even have a gym and a swimming pool! All these for $69 a night is very worth it and I'll be visiting that branch soon!! :D Cheers!

Butane
09-07-2009, 11:19 AM

another pt to note is the car park charges are ex.. paid $10 for a 1 time exit, which u can pay at the counter when u exit.. otherwise, it's $1 for every 1/2 hr.. a gd advice is to park elsewhere nearby..

a positive thing to note is that the car park is on the 2nd floor & there is direct access to the rooms, w/o the need to walk pass the lobby.. gd for ppl who wants to be discrete..

hi bro, is this the one situated near jln raja udang? (near to thomson medical ctr)

sounds discreet and good.

dirtyhairy
09-07-2009, 11:50 AM

Yo Bro...chill..cool...cooler...
me no have credit card but last time they accepted NTUC vouchers...:D

HCKing
09-07-2009, 01:33 PM

thought u claimed u r sg top property agent? hw come still need to find info on value hotel?:rolleyes:

asdfghjkl
29-08-2009, 05:30 PM
anyone can confirm now still $69? thinking of going tonight. website shows a higher price.

asdfghjkl
01-09-2009, 12:16 AM
anyone knows?

asdfghjkl
02-09-2009, 08:29 PM
anyone knows?

asdfghjkl
10-09-2009, 08:00 PM
anyone knows?

kingx3
10-09-2009, 08:37 PM
anyone knows?

Bro asdfghjkl,

just called up balestier value hotel,
standard rm still at $69
superior rm still at $79
as compare to internet price of $79 and $89 respectively.
promotion still on-going, but the reception not sure when it will end.
Hope this information is useful for you and the bros here.:)

tomvoyeur
10-09-2009, 09:05 PM
standard rm still at $69
superior rm still at $79

For one night or 2hrs transit?

kingx3
10-09-2009, 09:14 PM
For one night or 2hrs transit?

Bro tomvoyeur,

its for 1 night..hope this is clear now:)

asdfghjkl
10-09-2009, 09:47 PM
this chain got transit? i hoping dun have so as to avoid many people ler.. :o

kingx3
10-09-2009, 09:53 PM
this chain got transit? i hoping dun have so as to avoid many people ler.. :o

Bro asdfghjkl,

from my understanding, similair to the Hotel 81 chain in JC, there are no transit.btw, hotel 81 at JC is at $59/night, good value too. And the best part, not many people waiting at reception:)

Any more question, better be fast, me logging off soon:)

kingx3
10-09-2009, 09:57 PM
Bro asdfghjkl,

from my understanding, similair to the Hotel 81 chain in JC, there are no transit.btw, hotel 81 at JC is at $59/night, good value too. And the best part, not many people waiting at reception:)

Any more question, better be fast, me logging off soon:)

one more thing to add, H81 at JC area is $59(from Sunday to Thursday), $69on friday and $79 on Saturday.

andyk
10-09-2009, 10:33 PM
Bro asdfghjkl,

standard rm still at $69
superior rm still at $79
promotion still on-going, but the reception not sure when it will end.
Hope this information is useful for you and the bros here.:)

=> Thanks Bro Kingx3 for the "heads up" on the hotel rate !

Cheers !!! Andyk :)

ps.Have U or any good BROs tried their Rooms yet ? If yes,please share your ratings !

eltou
10-09-2009, 11:30 PM
=> Thanks Bro Kingx3 for the "heads up" on the hotel rate !

Cheers !!! Andyk :)

ps.Have U or any good BROs tried their Rooms yet ? If yes,please share your ratings !

As to my understanding, Hotel81 are never intented to be 'chicken hotel' when they started the 2-hourly transient and Hotel Fragrance follows suit until it has 'gain' reputation as 'chicken hotel' so much so that many good people would not want to be seen entering and leaving the hotel to avoid being gossip at.

Value Hotel with 3 buildings along Balestier Road are owned by same boss of Hotel81 and does not have short-time (2-hourly rate). Current rate for 1 night standard room in any of the 3 Value Hotels is $69.00 (all-in) plus $10.00 additional if you want to use their cable internet in the room.

Standard room in Value Hotel ( Value Hotel (http://www.valuehotel.com.sg) ) has about the same size as in Hotel81 or Fragrance, the only missing item in Value Hotel is the dvd player (as it is not a transient hotel) but it has installed flatted tv screen to save space.

Hope this will explained to all bros reading and to know more (as you are able to click to activate SBF, please click the website of Value Hotel.)

Cheers

raidz80
11-09-2009, 11:51 AM
the thomson value hotel look great... anyone went there before?

andyk
11-09-2009, 04:58 PM
As to my understanding, Hotel81 are never intented to be 'chicken hotel' when they started the 2-hourly transient and Hotel Fragrance follows suit until it has 'gain' reputation as 'chicken hotel' so much so that many good people would not want to be seen entering and leaving the hotel to avoid being gossip at.

Value Hotel with 3 buildings along Balestier Road are owned by same boss of Hotel81 and does not have short-time (2-hourly rate). Current rate for 1 night standard room in any of the 3 Value Hotels is $69.00 (all-in) plus $10.00 additional if you want to use their cable internet in the room.

Standard room in Value Hotel ( Value Hotel (http://www.valuehotel.com.sg) ) has about the same size as in Hotel81 or Fragrance, the only missing item in Value Hotel is the dvd player (as it is not a transient hotel) but it has installed flatted tv screen to save space.

Hope this will explained to all bros reading and to know more (as you are able to click to activate SBF, please click the website of Value Hotel.)

Cheers

=> Many thanks BRO for the "heads up" in your above post !!!...You are quite well informed !...With so many Budget Hotels in Balestier...it liked the next GL ? :eek:.....If any sleazy happenings there,then "similar case liked Joo Chiat...no more transit bookings there !"...H81 Boss taking a big gamble !...Seem liked their H81 @ Tiong Bahru....still not open yet ??? :confused:

asdfghjkl
11-09-2009, 07:50 PM
erm.. JC got no more transit? i though they offer something similar else bankrupt? :o

newbird
15-09-2009, 02:09 AM
Need some help here guys.
The procedure for checking in is the same as normal hotels?
Can I not swipe the credit card or just pay cash?
Need to be discreet.
Appreciate if you could advise.
Tks

eltou
15-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Need some help here guys.
Need to be discreet.
Tks

Just how discreet you want to be???
You have to produce your NRIC for them to scan to capture your data and sign that piece of registration paper. What they scan are your name, NRIC # and address......
As for payments, you can use credit card and have at least a month to pay the bank and in meantime you are using the bank's money to roll for a month, furthermore, you earn some points for using your cc. But unless you are afraid that someone in your home have access to bank statement to create a scene then stick to excess cash in your pocket.

asdfghjkl
18-09-2009, 06:56 PM
if i check in 12am, do they follow h81 policy of late checkout or die die 12pm?

Dan82
18-09-2009, 08:05 PM
If their rate stays at $69... It will be super amazingly budget and i will be regular to the hotel :D

eltou
18-09-2009, 08:39 PM
if i check in 12am, do they follow h81 policy of late checkout or die die 12pm?

If you request the counter staff for late check-out, most likely be granted till 1300hrs for your last tryst. :cool:
Cheers

asdfghjkl
18-09-2009, 11:35 PM
once i check in h81 at 4am, they allow till 4pm ler.. kekeke :p

Johnston
18-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Need to be discreet.

Cash is King everywhere and if u use CASH no one will say u how lian that u have CASH :D

anyway if u want to have a discrete CC, u can try the AXS station for a stupig 500$ limit card that can do fuck all :rolleyes: but it can be use for all this hotel thingy. check under Diner Club at the AXS.

i tried asking the staff of 81 can other document be use to substitute IC and they say photo ID or passport needed... can anyone tell us is it true any form of photo ID that confirms your age is ok?

block11
19-09-2009, 04:52 AM
i tried asking the staff of 81 can other document be use to substitute IC and they say photo ID or passport needed... can anyone tell us is it true any form of photo ID that confirms your age is ok?

yup... H81 accepts driving licence to substitute IC during check-in. its good if you do not want to show your address ;)

jerkmagnet
19-09-2009, 12:33 PM
one point to add... Value Hotel Thomson has a swimming pool and gym... downside for me is that many or most of their rooms have partition walls thus the low noise insulation.....

asdfghjkl
19-09-2009, 03:35 PM
the pool can be use 247 or just morning, maybe want to go night swim.. kekeke :p

LeongYeah
20-09-2009, 06:34 PM
If their rate stays at $69... It will be super amazingly budget and i will be regular to the hotel :D

metoo. If only the walls were not so thin..:(

saintdevil
21-09-2009, 08:15 AM
metoo. If only the walls were not so thin..:(
this is really a nice find wor.. 69 is a steal for weekend rates..

if the walls are thin till cannot, if your girl loud then whole hotel will know? :P

Cerberus
21-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Does all 3 offer standard rooms at $69? I go to the website and look. Seemed only the Balestier one got standard room (similar to H81).
Which one got less crowd? That is, walk in can check in liao.

stance
21-09-2009, 02:03 PM
Bro, now value hotel is still having promotion rate of $69 nett.
But hor, i can tell u its super good business la. The rooms at all 3 hotels r usually fully booked. If u heng heng get a room, it could be 2 single beds at $79.

So if u wan a room at nite, its better for u to go down in the afternoon to book the room.

LentorGarden
21-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Does all 3 offer standard rooms at $69? I go to the website and look. Seemed only the Balestier one got standard room (similar to H81).
Which one got less crowd? That is, walk in can check in liao.

Value Hotel NICE has the least traffic/crowd due to its size as compared to the other 2 Value Hotels. All 3 Value Hotels offer the most minimum room @ $69 nett per night but I believe its due to availability.

the pool can be use 247 or just morning, maybe want to go night swim.. kekeke :p

The swimming pool and gym I believe are 7am to 7pm only.

Butane
04-10-2009, 04:31 PM
Value Hotel NICE has the least traffic/crowd due to its size as compared to the other 2 Value Hotels.

hi bro, is this the 1 that opp balestier point, where the ground floor do sell bak chang?

i been to this place, abit cramp for me. have not try the thomson value, but the exterior certainly look nice to me.

SeAHuM
24-10-2009, 04:47 AM
Been to the one near Balestier Point. New Hotel new room so its good. Lets hope they maintain it well.

raykee
14-11-2009, 01:45 PM
did a search and found this thread, sorry to hijack but had anyone tried the new one beside sg casket? and more reviews of valuehotel.... me and my gal like those whole window glass kind~~~ like in foce road, but abit sian liao

saintdevil
14-11-2009, 06:10 PM
I tried value hotel nice, the rates of 69 is for weekdays,
weekend rates are 79.

the one i took has no window, but overall the setup is nice.
The price they are giving, its value for money. ;p

LoveThai
14-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Value Hotel is good, Any other hotels that is good with this type of budget rate?

asdfghjkl
14-11-2009, 09:30 PM
any of the 3 branch kenna raid by av before? :o

raykee
24-11-2009, 10:44 PM

as compared to H81, it's definately classier, with better finishings.. though room size is about the same.. toiletries also different from H81, where they gave separate small bottles of shampoo & bathing gel.. but no comb.. lol

paid $79 for the superier room cos the the $69 rooms are fully booked.. so the superier rooms come with a window (means $69 no window?? not sure..) as well as a dvd player.. no bathtub though..

if compared between H81 & Value.. my return ON will be at Value, though the chances of paying abit more is there..

which one are u referring to?

flirt king
29-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Value hotel so so nia nia. I stayed in all 3 before.

Common problem walls too thin. Pple can hear you and at night the corridor got pple walk sure wake you up.
Rooms super small (even smaller than 81 and Frangrance)
No tissue box, must go toilet to take the loose tissue.
Most rooms no DVD and cupboard, TV signal no good
Price now increase liao not so value
Rooms only make up at certain time, wake up too late will miss it

Other problems

NICE (water low pressure problem in most rooms)
Balestier (only good rooms are the top floor 4th floor with windows)
Thomson (got swimming pool but good rooms all taken by tour groups)

Now i stay in AQUEEN, better value for money

domoi
30-11-2009, 06:00 PM
I have always booked some of my overses partners in Value Hotel when they are on budget or when I am on budget. I just checked on the internet and AQUEEN is at $78 net. If the bro says this is better then, I will try that the next time. Singapore shld have more of these decent and budget chain hotel here.....i am glad that the competition starts

flirt king
30-11-2009, 11:13 PM
I have always booked some of my overses partners in Value Hotel when they are on budget or when I am on budget. I just checked on the internet and AQUEEN is at $78 net. If the bro says this is better then, I will try that the next time. Singapore shld have more of these decent and budget chain hotel here.....i am glad that the competition starts

Value is owned by 81 so can expect more or less the same.....Aqueen is new kid on the block and wants to make an impact.....go with them

But must compliment that during F1 weekend when all hotels have a surcharge including Value, they actually had a lower price for locals. Kudos

CPTMiller
26-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Now Hotel Value is $79
Any cheaper alternative?

asdfghjkl
27-02-2010, 01:10 AM
i went during cny, they charge me 120 iirc, even though big sign outside says 69.