PDA

View Full Version : lesson learnt

fl saviour
27-06-2009, 11:04 PM
hi bros out there, m here to relate another encounter of again,(same oso as last post,try to finish 1 shot)

Due to the nature of my job( retail sales) in a well knwn SCin sgpore,i always had weird encounters withcustomers,but tis incident is a bit awkward to relate cos to some ppl they think its very JEK AK,but as a horny male,i let my small head take over me.....so here it goes...

in the shop where i m working,( mixture of items, games,cameras,hp,china hp)we sublet a counter to prcs to sell their product(cos rent is ex in tis buildin and we collect rental to tahan ma) and always it will be manage by those syt tkb(tiong kok bu)and there is tis gal by the name of G ASSIGN TO JAGAR THE COUNTER IN OUR SHOP.she is young with smooth flawless skin,cute looks,firm b cupper,and a very kt( kiao dao) and best is she always dance when there is music..

even though she is there, we always only tcss to her nia( no intention at all!)and nv even bother about wat she is doing,until 1 day my own regular customer wanted to buy a solar charger and i sold him for $50 and the sales money($50) is pass to G.. then next day,the boss of G came and ask whether did G work yesterday, we said yes and ask him y..he just give those lan jiao bin saying yesterday 0sales ma,then instantly,i sense something is wrong liao....

but we just kindly cover for G and said tat last day was really very quiet, so cant blame her oso ma. so he just took our answer and left lor..so tat evening i ask G ABOUT WAT SHE DID AND SHE ADMIT TAT SHE HAD BEEN POCKETING THE COMPANY MONEY.then she pleaded with me not to tell to her boss and i said ok, but u must not do tat again and she must cover back the sales and she owe me a big favor,and she happily said ok and said ZUO NIU ZUO MA DOU KE YI!

and fuck,tis sentence frm tis syt mouth is setting me on flame of lust and the evil inside me start liao..:D however i nv made any moves on her until few days later 12plus.. G ask me wanna lunch and i siad ok and she said gd so tat can take it as she return me the favor she owe me and i replied tat where got so cheap one de,hahaha she said then i treat her lor,so lan lan i said ok lor treat nia ma,then i pull her close to me and whispered to her tat dinner oso on me and the dinner ( ICE CREAM WITH MILK)and she cant understand wat i m saying( maybe act blur lor) and i tell her straight tat i want to cim,she blushed immediately and go away without any rejection.( wtf,i cant believe tat its so easy oso)so fast foward to nyt time ok..

soon nyt time came and its time to close shop liao and i saw G waiting for me and lowering her head shyly( i nv expected she will really wait de lor)so i bring her to nearby kpt for dinner and we had a few drinks oso and subsequently went to hotel 81 in L area. in the lift up,i already a bit high and started to tiuch her waist and keep on running my itchy hands up her miniskirt and keep on fondling her butts liao, and in the room immediately i took off her tshirt and bra violently( knn like hungry ghost) and pull up her skirt and rubbing her clits roughly and i can hear her moaning liao and i saw a wet patch and i fingered her roughly oso and soon she scream and she cum out alot and alot of juices..

i then pull out rock hard dick and and pull her to face it,she licked the head and ask me to go and wash sayin tat its salty, but i dun care and just force her to put inside her mouth and she was practically deepthroating me( cos holding her head lor) and after awhile i let her go and she continued to suck and suck just like she is enjoying it.so when i almost cumming, i cap myself and fuck her missionary and after a long session, still i cant cum, i pull her up ask ask her to go on her fours and i fuck her doggie( the sensation is super great cos of her meaty and perky butts and i heard a lot of piak piak sounds and can hear water sounds frm her pussy oso)but still i cant cum and i bek cek liao and smack her butts and she scream loudly y i did tat, both of us r high and tend to be a bit rough and i shouted i cant cum tat y i so fed up, then i said u better shut up and let me do wat i wan if not things will turn ugly and she became quiet immediately( only those soft moans)and i put saliva on her butt hole and she knoes exactly wat i wan but she nv resisted even once, seein she nv make noise i push my dick slowly inside and after awhile i started fucking her ass and only lasted few mins b4 i felt like comong and i pull out frm her ass and took out the cd and shoot my sperms all over her butt cheeks ang usind my rub her asshole.. she was exhausted and lay down immediately, i climbed on top of her and she sucked me clean oso..

then she told me tat its the best experience she had b4 and even her bf cant give her tat type of pleasure.. i was tired too and we took a nap 2gether and few hours later( i book overnyt hotel)we wake up to take a shower, she was thinking tat i would let her go liao and inside again my didi became hard again and she just act blur and shower, i use my didi to rubba against her soaped butts and i ask her to kneel down and she obligingly took my whole didi inside her mouth and gave me a decent bbbj and i was practically fucking her mouth lor,and after a long( really long cos i drink and few hours ago just cum nia)bbbj i cum and shoot inside her mouth and she as b4 suck me clean again,but when the moment she wanted to spit out,i told her she must swallow and reluctantly( really reluctantly cos i can c tears in her eyes liao)she swallow it down and almost vomited.

after tat we finish our shower and lie on the bed again,then i ask her whether she enjoyed and said yes to the fucking part,but not to the swallow part and i m a very greedy person cos i dun care about hoe she feel and disrespected her oso.. i kept quiet and she continued saying something tat gave me the SHOCK OF MY LIFE!SHE SAID IF U EVER BLACKMAIL ME AGAIN,I WILL TELL TO THE POLICE WAT U DID AND C WHOSE AT THE LOSING END! MOST WORST COME TO WORST,I JOBLESS AWHILE,BUT U WILL HAVE TO GO JAIL OK,SO FUCKING DUN COME AND DISTURB ME AGIN!AND REALLY TKS FOR UR FUCK TONYT,I REALLY ENJOYED AND I LIKE TO HAVE MY ASS FUCKED OS,SO TKS AGAIN AND DUN DISTURB ME AGAIN OK,AND TIS NYT IS WAT I PAY TO U 4 UR FAVOR SO I DUN OWE U ANYTHING ALREADY!(all tis words tat came frm her waken me up,and i became like a little mouse and nodded my head in content.. she then cool down and we left 2gether and i even send her back,she was less angry liao and gave me a gd nyt kiss and whispered again tat i blew it cos i m too greedy and she really enjoyed fuckin with me, but its GAME OVER....

after tis incident we became distant and after 2months plus, G resign for dunno wat reason and i nv saw and heard frm her again.. when i think back wat i did i will think PHEW WAT A CLOSE BRUSH I HAD TIS TIME,HENG AH BO TAI CHI.. and so the moral of tis story is do not take weaklings for powerless, even weaklings will take their chance to retaliate once they have no more way or other options to choose.. kam sia kam sia for reading tis true encounter of mine,( 100% real,its actually known to some ppl workin in the same SCas me cos my colleague spread ard oso) xie xie peng chang!

comecomecome
28-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Bro, thanks for sharing your experience. She seems like the sticky type in the first place. Innocent but seems to be wanting what you provided to her. Rather scheming in certain ways so must be careful!

brudder
28-06-2009, 04:39 PM
bro, tat session u jia gao gao liao...no wonder she bust up lah...anyway, gd & honest "FR"...point taken. :)

fortitude
29-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us. Actually she was the one who lured you in the first place with a very suggestive remark. Your reaction was already in her contemplation. The schemer is her and not you.

fl saviour
29-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Bro, thanks for sharing your experience. She seems like the sticky type in the first place. Innocent but seems to be wanting what you provided to her. Rather scheming in certain ways so must be careful!
tks bro,will know wat to do next time.. tks for advice..
bro, tat session u jia gao gao liao...no wonder she bust up lah...anyway, gd & honest "FR"...point taken. :)

hahaha its true wat u said,really had a very gd session wif her..kinda miss tat session sometimes

undefeated
29-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Interesting story and thanks for sharing your sexperience. Wonder whether will the rest of us be so 'lucky'? :)

undefeated
29-06-2009, 11:23 AM
BTW do you have her contact muahahhahahaha just joking.....

magichat
29-06-2009, 11:55 AM
Interesting story and thanks for sharing your sexperience. Wonder whether will the rest of us be so 'lucky'? :)yup,zome guys seem to have all the luck.....

Athenawishes
02-07-2009, 03:10 PM
wow.. so innocent.. yet so fierce.. LOL

haa.. woman sometimes need to be tamed as well// ><

fl saviour
02-07-2009, 03:35 PM
wow.. so innocent.. yet so fierce.. LOL

haa.. woman sometimes need to be tamed as well// ><

hahahh wat about u?

bendictz
03-07-2009, 03:50 PM
woah, really sia, will take your advice, if not, really tio tai ji then siao liao sia.

wild
03-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Thanks for sharing your invaluable experience with us.

Dgox99
03-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Thanks for sharing with us your experience.

Athenawishes
03-07-2009, 04:57 PM
hahahh wat about u?

keke.. me??
i ALWAYS very guai de ah.. keke.. =X

Oralcraz
03-07-2009, 05:17 PM
tks bro,will know wat to do next time.. tks for advice..
hahaha its true wat u said,really had a very gd session wif her..kinda miss tat session sometimes

Glad you realised yr "mistake". Never blackmail for sex. Very "Jek Ark" (cruel). Am sure u will be more sensible next time you chiong. Good luck.

bochapsing
03-07-2009, 05:26 PM
ts, lucky u r not made to pay a price for the lesson...

thanks for sharing ur lesson...

sometime our small head just take control over the big head...

Max77
03-07-2009, 05:38 PM
from the way i c it, the oni 'black mail' abt the whole episode is the demand to swallow part.one more sweet gal wasted liao. every lesson learned wif every folly

I really ke lian tat gal...really really

JIU XING
09-09-2009, 05:40 PM
wa, heng ar bro, u nv kenna with the law, if not sure kenna rotan..