PDA

View Full Version : Do you guys paint FL?

Yellowbird
27-06-2009, 08:42 PM
HI Bros,

Just want to know what you guys think about this?

I have never painted any FL before until today..sigh..I guess today my big head AWOL, all the while I think it is very risky as you might get STD.

libertarian
27-06-2009, 11:01 PM
I did that once a few years ago. Fortunately, nothing came off ět. On hindsight I feel it was a rather foolish thing to do. But at that moment I was already 3 sheet in the wind.

domoi
28-06-2009, 12:24 AM
It is not you "might get". It is: "you will get if the FL has STD". Unless they have a new condom for the tongue.

Personally, i dont think it is a good idea. But, some bros may get a super kick from that. I read some FR that says they paint the FL happily as part of the package.

Big Semens
28-06-2009, 12:43 AM
Paimt above waist.... no abalone

alvin36
28-06-2009, 12:56 AM
I dont really like to paint FL.. unless is a very pretty syt :D
I'm scared of any std too ....

One question, how about frenching ?
I enjoy frenching, but what is the chance of kenna std from frenching ?
Anyone can advise ?

hosayboh
28-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Frenching? lolx.......the FL give bbbj to the previous customer then u french her next........yah she used dettol to wash mouth already........That's why we are all brothers here.........:D:D:D

qq8989
28-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Painting is trying to stimualte the girls, if the girls dislike then I don't paint.

SamSeng79
28-06-2009, 04:16 PM
For me, i dun dare... U never know if she did raw with the previous customer.... And i dun even french the FL.. Just in case she provide BBBJ also... hehe...:D

Macallan12
28-06-2009, 04:24 PM
Anywhere but lick below !

cumranger69
28-06-2009, 05:17 PM
HI Bros,

Just want to know what you guys think about this?

I have never painted any FL before until today..sigh..I guess today my big head AWOL, all the while I think it is very risky as you might get STD.

Just like to know. Would u lick a toilet bowl? duh....

Wynhan
28-06-2009, 10:05 PM
no, dun dare leh. just rub rub

TommyPingPong
29-06-2009, 12:38 AM
For me, I never thought of painting a FL cos dunno how many customers had previously painted her and thrusted her pussy! :eek:

markck
29-06-2009, 01:13 AM
I love to paint my gfs. But a FL is a different story, especially after i observed a FL i have just bonk.

Let me explain, I met this FL, then we bathed and the SOP stuff, then we do the FJ. After i came, I went to wash up, but to my surprise she didn't, she changed into the dress she worn when she met met. When I ask, "You not bathing?", she replied "I bath later with the next client." I was shocked and I thought to myself that luckily I didn't paint her, otherwise what would I be licking? Maybe some stuff left by the previous guys. OMG!

Johnston
29-06-2009, 02:38 AM
There is no protection 100% safe from STD.

not
condom
diaphraghm
IUD
spermicide
the pill
the Day After Pill

the only 100% safe protecting is NO SEX at all :)

To be serious, french kissing can be danger if either of you have a open wound in your mouth, a ulcer or something like that.

And as for oral sex, whether or not any of you have STD, think about it. your sucking/licking a place where you normally piss from.
std can and is transmit by oral sex too.

So how can you get SAFE SEX? so simple, you choose one of the following
foot job
hand job
tit fuck
you masturbate and she masturbates.

gurantee 200% no STD and no baby will be produce :P

Tefal
29-06-2009, 03:17 AM
I like to french but not lick her CB.

fortitude
29-06-2009, 09:02 AM
I love to paint. But to do it to an FL is a very dangerous thing. So far I have been successful in resisting this temptation.

RamBro
29-06-2009, 11:05 AM
If I know something of her background; and if she washes with me first; and if my finger does not smell after insertion; and if she has no warts or sores around her pussy; and if she is not super hairy, then sure I will paint her. Haven't got any STDs yet from painting and I have painted probably 10 Fl's. Oh, and I always try to be the first customer of the day...nice n fresh lah

Yes, I know I am taking a risk, but I check them out first, just like many of them check us guys out first.

fl saviour
29-06-2009, 12:22 PM

not
condom
diaphraghm
IUD
spermicide
the pill
the Day After Pill

To be serious, french kissing can be danger if either of you have a open wound in your mouth, a ulcer or something like that.

And as for oral sex, whether or not any of you have STD, think about it. your sucking/licking a place where you normally piss from.

foot job
hand job
tit fuck

hahah true bro.. want to fuck or play around sure have its risk la, so do more charity then bonk lor, at least ppl up there know tat we r just nice but horny ppl.. some ppl dun even fuck then oso die so young de, so imho enjoy ur life while u can.. cheers, happy bonking!

lasupkia
29-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Frenching? lolx.......the FL give bbbj to the previous customer then u french her next........yah she used dettol to wash mouth already........That's why we are all brothers here.........:D:D:D

Wah lan eh...yr FL used DETTOL to wash her mouth??? I thought DETTOL is for committing suicide.

While she's DETTOLING her mouth, u should shove yr dick into her mouth and disinfect small bro. must be a hell of a feeling.

Listerine BJ i have tried but Dettol BJ must be out of this world...:eek:

emokid
29-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Nope! I dont feel comfortable, not even frenching. Personal preference ba... Play safe. :)

TommyPingPong
29-06-2009, 06:51 PM
foot job
hand job
tit fuck

Er dude, if the breast got sore, it can also pass to the dick head! But very remote lah. :eek:

BTW one funny guy zap me for writing in this forum:
Do you guys paint FL? 29-06-2009 03:30 AM i don't buy that!!!

You don't buy that, then u buy kotex for your pet bitch loh! :D

izerkudie
29-06-2009, 07:00 PM
whats the difference between a fl bbj for you and you painting her pussy? which one more risky? :confused:

CheeBye Licker
29-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Wah lan eh...yr FL used DETTOL to wash her mouth??? I thought DETTOL is for committing suicide.

While she's DETTOLING her mouth, u should shove yr dick into her mouth and disinfect small bro. must be a hell of a feeling.

Listerine BJ i have tried but Dettol BJ must be out of this world...:eek:

ha ha :D Bro you veri good ah. like that also can think of :D

alvin36
29-06-2009, 11:44 PM

not
condom
diaphraghm
IUD
spermicide
the pill
the Day After Pill

foot job
hand job
tit fuck

how about teeth bleeds ? My teeth always got blood.... not sure safe or not :( sometimes i scared to paint, but I like frenching alot.
I usually dont go for FL who dont allow frenching

izerkudie
29-06-2009, 11:51 PM
so long as, you got blood, its very easily infected, as everything go thru the blood flow..

Kraugen
30-06-2009, 03:15 AM
FL or GL... they've been penetrated by tons of guys either way. Not like the GL gals go for checks after every screw.

Royster79
30-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Frankly speaking, i dun think its wise to paint them.. Dunno wats hidden beneath it..:p

vtek
08-07-2009, 07:05 PM
I did that once a few years ago. Fortunately, nothing came off ět. On hindsight I feel it was a rather foolish thing to do. But at that moment I was already 3 sheet in the wind.

Me too, did it once to FL, after painting huh! very regret, bloody foolish!:( , so angry with myself, she share d mouth wash for me to rinse my mouth. Siaw!