PDA

View Full Version : PRC from Guang Dong - Anna

nitetcrawler
26-06-2009, 04:04 PM
Tried Anna couple of days ago.

She got my number through her friend who has left our shore. So I thought why not give her a try when she message me asking me to bring her out for 'some fun'.

Looks : 6.5/10
Boobs : A+/B-
Figure : Some tummy fats
BJ : Strong suction.
No BBBJ : She say she still new, so you might want to discuss with her.
FJ : Accomodating. Multiple Positions
Sound System : Natural enough for me.

Price is 60/1/1.

She does some massage as well. If you like her service, can always tip her.

Im not her OKT. Will share with those who has minimum pts of 50. Will try to respond as quickly as possible. Will give out 10 contacts daily.

Imageshack - dscf0374reduced (http://img150.imageshack.us/i/dscf0374reduced.jpg/)
Imageshack - dscf0375reduced (http://img145.imageshack.us/i/dscf0375reduced.jpg/)

deviltan
26-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Then I'll be the first to try:p
TS! U got PM in ur inbox:D

poonani
26-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Like your authentic post session photos - tissue everywhere.

nitetcrawler
26-06-2009, 05:24 PM
If you hit the right spots, it will have tissue everywhere. I end up with more than just 1 shot with her that day. :D

Sorry those who do not meet the minimum requirement of 50 points will not get contact. Need to protect.

Like your authentic post session photos - tissue everywhere.

ralliart
26-06-2009, 05:36 PM
wonder who is her friend who left our shore... din get the answer from anna... nice FR bro nitetcrawler. think will have to pay her a visit someday...

to all bros out there, pls dun ask me to share anna's contact. TS rules n regulations pls follow... thks

ralliart
26-06-2009, 05:44 PM
din realise my rep points under 50 too... :p

edifier22
26-06-2009, 05:52 PM
wonder who is her friend who left our shore... din get the answer from anna... nice FR bro nitetcrawler. think will have to pay her a visit someday...

to all bros out there, pls dun ask me to share anna's contact. TS rules n regulations pls follow... thks

think it's meme, the busty one. So far i'm a local king, she's the only prc i tried in recent times :D Msg to me was is like " Hello, wo shi guang dong ke jia ren"

ralliart
26-06-2009, 06:18 PM
think it's meme, the busty one. So far i'm a local king, she's the only prc i tried in recent times :D Msg to me was is like " Hello, wo shi guang dong ke jia ren"
yeah tink she mass sms... "Hello我来自广东客家人,是朋友给的电话说你很好,我刚来这里不熟悉有空带我去玩:-)"

i replied "我只有一样东西很好" :D

edifier22
26-06-2009, 06:35 PM

ya..Wonder how they know each other. But i low profile in sbf as PRC can't see face when u "order" online.. miss the gd old days where u can just pick chio mm u like frm the street..time to go overseas..

nitetcrawler
27-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Then dont need to post her contact liao. Looks like dont need to share liao. But is not the same girl as mentioned. She told me a different name - Xiao Li or maybe Xiao Li goes under another name.

I think some of these PRC girls goes via different names.

junior_cannibal
27-06-2009, 04:37 PM
Then dont need to post her contact liao. Looks like dont need to share liao. But is not the same girl as mentioned. She told me a different name - Xiao Li or maybe Xiao Li goes under another name.

I think some of these PRC girls goes via different names.Indeed. Usually those PRCs that use several different names, and even different phone numbers, are the ones that business ain't too good. Thinking they are smart by using different names to get more business. If they kenna same customers, then cook up all the stories to hide.

wildbeast
27-06-2009, 05:06 PM
This Anna also smsed me. Out of curiousity, I met her near her stay in Geylang. Told me some Xiao Li passed my contact to her. Dunno who. Anyway, TS quite right on her stats. I never UP her. Juz drove her to Chinatown. Think was last Thur or Fri only.

Recently received twice from Anna the same "stupid" chinese sms and another one dunno from where! damned irritating and dangerous to us. I simply replied them NOT TO SEND AGAIN. Of cos politely!

Anyway, these women use many nicks and many samsters to help them. End of the day, many sub-standard services, prices and worst!!!! Same bitch. Phew!

Sorry to say, I would not help them on these stuff. Because they dun follow rules and confused the whole market. They merely want most $$$ for themselves in shortest time.

Just my 2 cents opinion only.

lifeisfun
27-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Anyway, these women use many nicks and many samsters to help them. End of the day, many sub-standard services, prices and worst!!!! Same bitch. Phew!

Sorry to say, I would not help them on these stuff. Because they dun follow rules and confused the whole market. They merely want most $$$ for themselves in shortest time.

i agreed too...but too bad there are too many "eager and helpful" brothers out there........
some " helpful " brothers still insist on giving out contact even though others pointed out to them that they were helping some WLs with multiple names and contacts...

3ginside
27-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Just have a session with Anna few hours ago. She used the same excuse to page me.
Service/statistic as given by TS. Friendly and good suction.
It is a worth while bonk. She is going back soon as her visa extension is rejected.
Brother fast leg fast hand before she is gone.