PDA

View Full Version : Raid at Pearl Center

newyorker88
21-08-2003, 03:42 PM
Dear Brothers,
Pearl Center got raid 2 days ago and heard that 17 or 18 gals kana caught. No thanks to the newspaper report that came out some time ago.

nehnehpok
21-08-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by newyorker88
Dear Brothers,
Pearl Center got raid 2 days ago and heard that 17 or 18 gals kana caught. No thanks to the newspaper report that came out some time ago.

No wonder when i was there yesterday, many shops were closed...

chinchai
21-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by nehnehpok
No wonder when i was there yesterday, many shops were closed...

Any idea what happen to them now? Doing Massage and HJ for AV or Imiragrtion? Ha HA!

LifeLife
21-08-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by chinchai
Any idea what happen to them now? Doing Massage and HJ for AV or Imiragrtion? Ha HA!

Some PDMM pull one of the AV member in for massage, may be HJ??? resulting in this guy gave a call to their HQ and police dept.......

cheongkid
21-08-2003, 08:52 PM
Dear Brothers,
not surprising cos CID is just across the road.

factor-x
21-08-2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
not surprising cos CID is just across the road.

Guess the saying "the most dangerous place is the safest place" doesn't hold true in this case.

:D

Kdajong99
21-08-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by LifeLife
Some PDMM pull one of the AV member in for massage, may be HJ??? resulting in this guy gave a call to their HQ and police dept.......

Or maybe the guy wants a H/J but didn't get instead, so he flame the PDMM thus resulting in all of them being brought back for investigation. :D

owen10
22-08-2003, 01:38 AM
hope this is not the start of many raids .. so where's the next stop huh? no wonder these days we see fewer FRs on tui na shops ...

thomasdelarue
22-08-2003, 09:40 PM
alamak!
arrest her on the spot, why call more member to come?
tiao chui, call water.

now ppl hang around in pp centre , more safer.
jus notice 1 chio gal at ppc basement , next to internet shop.
age around late 20s.
patronise her massage skill , light to medium.
enough for office worker.

she do provide hj, with limited roaming.
damage: $ 20.
not to reveal her name jus in case ...............

the place is not difficult to find.
basement next nearest to internet shop

not the near toilet that 1, although there is 1 tall prc gal around late 20s also.

thomasdelarue
22-08-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by factor-x
Guess the saying "the most dangerous place is the safest place" doesn't hold true in this case.

:D
K@I HC gals oredi know this rule veri well:
next/near to CID is veri dangerous, that's why this HC is still around.
They r willing to do less business down there in fourth floor , but they r on the safe side.

thomasdelarue
22-08-2003, 09:47 PM
Dear Brothers,
Pearl Center got raid 2 days ago and heard that 17 or 18 gals kana caught. No thanks to the newspaper report that came out some time ago. ]
i think include the yellow hair young auntie who at corridoor pestering ppl to try the gal there.
now dun see her for past 1 week oredi.

owen10
23-08-2003, 01:28 PM
Juz wondering what these 17 or 18 gals are caught for what reason???

Overstaying? No wk permit??

Surely not all caught together with their pants (or bra) down or doin HJs rite ...

In fact its very hard catching a gal doin HJ; Some smart ones will do HJ underneath a towel ... or the most, if the gal does it openly, once AV barges in, she can straightaway siam her hands off wat. The most if AV asks, gal can say 'this is FULL BODY MASSAGE. massaging the dick is 1 of the ways to improve blood circulation n potency.'

Unless the PRC caught kissing or fondling with cm, then bo wei gong liao lor .......... :D

newbie11
24-08-2003, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by owen10
Juz wondering what these 17 or 18 gals are caught for what reason???

Overstaying? No wk permit??

Surely not all caught together with their pants (or bra) down or doin HJs rite ...

In fact its very hard catching a gal doin HJ; Some smart ones will do HJ underneath a towel ... or the most, if the gal does it openly, once AV barges in, she can straightaway siam her hands off wat. The most if AV asks, gal can say 'this is FULL BODY MASSAGE. massaging the dick is 1 of the ways to improve blood circulation n potency.'

Unless the PRC caught kissing or fondling with cm, then bo wei gong liao lor .......... :D

There is true...once caught with something in your mouth, definitely bo wei gong....."chu mua mua liao, bo eng gong wei" :D

NOKIA6100
24-08-2003, 10:44 PM
Dear Brothers,
went down to recce pear ctr, end up in SMS, the lady boss said , its good,(the raid) so that the place is clean again, only for pure massage.

Notice the ppl went to sms, r other race, means non chinese, think they also knoe tis place, sms provide genuine massage, but time r bad, the pdmm in sms, complaining mos customer asked for 1/2 hr massage only.

and its a regret that the lady boss had expanded the shop space,
but do not hv many customer after that.
still waiting for economy to pick up.

LifeLife
25-08-2003, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by NOKIA6100
went down to recce pear ctr, end up in SMS, the lady boss said , its good,(the raid) so that the place is clean again, only for pure massage.

Notice the ppl went to sms, r other race, means non chinese, think they also knoe tis place, sms provide genuine massage, but time r bad, the pdmm in sms, complaining mos customer asked for 1/2 hr massage only.

and its a regret that the lady boss had expanded the shop space,
but do not hv many customer after that.
still waiting for economy to pick up.

Hi Bro Nokia 6100,

Have not been to SMS for few months, any new PDMM? Who give the best massage in there? any recommendation?

dkong
25-08-2003, 12:55 PM
Sorry to ask u guys... where is sms? On which floor? Please advise. thanks
:eek:

LifeLife
25-08-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by dkong
Sorry to ask u guys... where is sms? On which floor? Please advise. thanks
:eek:

2nd floor lah, sms = sun moon star

power69
25-08-2003, 06:18 PM
Hi Bro Nokia 6100,

Have not been to SMS for few months, any new PDMM? Who give the best massage in there? any recommendation?
got 1 new, the sze chuan auntie, JUDY dun see her there oredi,
another tall still auntie there , always complain hand pain , as all customer went there always want hard massage, u
can see .......
THIS PLACE IS FOR GENUINE MASSAGE!

sorry i dun knoe the rest of the gals name, coz never ask their service.

PDMM massage shop is different from HC, i always dun tok much there. cos lie low ,( low profile,)
can create alot of trouble if tok too much in those pdmm massage shop. in hc is different cos there is a room for u to gossip.

sometime the lady boss would lecture the gals there, still not that easy going, i would leave the place immediately after massage.

owen10
27-08-2003, 12:37 AM
any bros been there recently ever sinz d raid last wk?

was the 3rd level shop (OKT the blonde middle aged lady) .. is it Happy Point .. (cant rmbr the name) 1 of the shops raided? It seems to be 1 of the higher profile shops in PC. Anthr 1 with very high possibility is the 1/2 ball shop besides 4D outlet.

will chk it out this wk n kept bros posted ....

LifeLife
27-08-2003, 10:17 AM
any bros been there recently ever sinz d raid last wk?

was the 3rd level shop (OKT the blonde middle aged lady) .. is it Happy Point .. (cant rmbr the name) 1 of the shops raided? It seems to be 1 of the higher profile shops in PC. Anthr 1 with very high possibility is the 1/2 ball shop besides 4D outlet.

will chk it out this wk n kept bros posted ....

Hi Bro owen,

Is the happy joint @ 3rd level.

englishman
27-08-2003, 12:00 PM
e half ball lady beside the 4d shop still there n must of e tui na still around. not affected by e raid or newspapers report.

maybe they simply don't care, just want to earn more money.

reason is that if caught by AV, the most sent back to china with children n children continue studying in china. money earned wl be returned to the PDMM. AV wl not keep the money (same as those chinese lady at GL).

also heard some PDMM adopt daughter fm other family in order to apply for children study permit n thier long term social visit pass. so PDMM can earn money n try to settle down legally. if their child can graduate fm poly/JC, thier child can easily apply for PR n so can them.

so it's a win win business n investment.:)

owen10
27-08-2003, 09:55 PM
yes life life

d one on 3rd level, opp chinese emporium
thk its d most aggressive shop in PC, with OKT goin near staircase chio business.
u can see gals sitting on the sofa in the shop, then u take yr pick lor

well, after all d raid n bad publicity i thk these gals gonna lie low for some time til d situation simmers down.

reminds me of pirated CDs ... when 1st came out, it was like a craze ... many ppl buy them. when police raid, ppl become scared dun dare to buy ... shops selling pirated CDs started closing down. the brave ones resurfaced again after closing down for mths. soon, police stepped up a gear n took stern action n raided all the shops. Look wat's happening now ... there are still a few rare n brave ones ard .. some do it very secretly n privately. Well, hope this wont happen to the tui na shops ...

power69
28-08-2003, 05:29 PM
[QUOTE][i]

burnout
28-08-2003, 05:35 PM
Hi
Went to Pearl Centre last week and boy was it a ghost town. Many tui na shops have closed. The few remaining ones were also having very quite bzns.

Tried this joint on 3rd floor near called Li.... was serviced by an Indian chick called Ester. Not bad massage n offered dick massage + HJ. Total damage $96 ($36 for 45min massage + $60 for dick/HJ) get to autoroam too.

I hope this place doesn't close too......otherwise PC won't have many choices left.

dom01
28-08-2003, 10:13 PM
What 60 bucks for a hj?

Btw, there used to have s gal, xiaoyun at the Y&B hairdressing saloon.
Any idea where she went to?

burnout
29-08-2003, 10:45 AM
Well it's a bit on the high side for a tui na joint but well worth it. She did a 10 min "jua gen" which felt really good (and it won't make u cum, more like a teaser).....then proceeded with HJ while i fondled n suckled on her big tits.......yummy. I dunno about you guys but I found the service among the better ones.

dom01
29-08-2003, 10:36 PM
How old is she?
A bit plump?
I will check her out.

sun814
31-08-2003, 11:36 AM
Media reports that the shops were raided again, this time 14 women and 1 men were caught, including 11 PDMMs, 1 lady was even caught naked. But I wonder why only 1 man is caught and wonder how is this unlucky chap (read that he is also a customer) Really pity these PDMMs as they are just trying to make their ends meet and of course serve the horny brothers here.

noppensg
31-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by sun814
Media reports that the shops were raided again, this time 14 women and 1 men were caught, including 11 PDMMs, 1 lady was even caught naked. But I wonder why only 1 man is caught and wonder how is this unlucky chap (read that he is also a customer) Really pity these PDMMs as they are just trying to make their ends meet and of course serve the horny brothers here.

No lah, if u read properly, it is reporting the raid on 19 Aug, which is what the first posting is referring to. But I think with the TV documentary, more raids are expected in JC, PPC, etc.

ray922
31-08-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by noppensg
No lah, if u read properly, it is reporting the raid on 19 Aug, which is what the first posting is referring to. But I think with the TV documentary, more raids are expected in JC, PPC, etc.

Anyone wondering why it only came up in the news yesterday (Sat) on a raid carried out on Tuesday? Any motives here?

Propaganda? It coincides with the 1000 mainland Chinese tourists
currently visiting Sg.

Maybe I'm just paranoid?

noppensg
31-08-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by ray922
Anyone wondering why it only came up in the news yesterday (Sat) on a raid carried out on Tuesday? Any motives here?

Propaganda? It coincides with the 1000 mainland Chinese tourists
currently visiting Sg.

Maybe I'm just paranoid?

I guess to coincide with the TV programe, kind of a 'advertising" impact. or maybe authorities withhold the publicity until a few days later? whatever it is, this has dampened the chances of PDMMs' appeal being approved.

factor-x
31-08-2003, 04:44 PM
1 whole big inter-linked Government conspiracy theory?

:(

-PaRaN0iD-

thomasdelarue
31-08-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by noppensg
I guess to coincide with the TV programe, kind of a 'advertising" impact. or maybe authorities withhold the publicity until a few days later? whatever it is, this has dampened the chances of PDMMs' appeal being approved.
sat was prosecution date its it?
base on wan bao,
1 man was naked
1 woman totally naked
another 1 woman having sex when av officer came in.
the rest , 11 gals were on sex related service .
imagine that , they comb many shops at one go, with 1 officer guarding the telephone/door.
All those shop r previously surveyed and marked, think so.
The av officers already hv infomation that the gal bring client outside to nearby hotel for sex.
the 3rd flr shop still there, and that short hair mamasan still around leh.

owen10
01-09-2003, 12:06 AM
Went to reccee PC today to witness d aftermath of the recent bad publicity .......

Seems quiet on a Sunday with perhaps d 4D shop d onli one buzzing ard with activity. Beside it, d famous 'give 1/2 ball' lady shop was closed. So was Tian Shi on 2nd flr, Manli on 3rd.

The usually agressive Happy Pt on 3rd flr was unusually subdued. Gals no longer sit on the couch waiting to be picked. OKTs were not actively seen approaching customers near d stairs, perhaps only once in a while. I suspect if this shop together with Manli beside it may b among the few who were raided.

On the way bk, saw 2 mata in uniform walking ard d complex ... hmmm ... could it be part of a daily routine to ensure law n order n zero hanky panky ............ ?

Rest in peace, Pearl Centre ....

mervynwm
01-09-2003, 12:32 AM
lucky other place not shown...heehee ! still safe

Guts
01-09-2003, 12:49 AM
Went to reccee PC today to witness d aftermath of the recent bad publicity .......

Seems quiet on a Sunday with perhaps d 4D shop d onli one buzzing ard with activity. Beside it, d famous 'give 1/2 ball' lady shop was closed. So was Tian Shi on 2nd flr, Manli on 3rd.

The usually agressive Happy Pt on 3rd flr was unusually subdued. Gals no longer sit on the couch waiting to be picked. OKTs were not actively seen approaching customers near d stairs, perhaps only once in a while. I suspect if this shop together with Manli beside it may b among the few who were raided.

On the way bk, saw 2 mata in uniform walking ard d complex ... hmmm ... could it be part of a daily routine to ensure law n order n zero hanky panky ............ ?

Rest in peace, Pearl Centre ....

After the publicity on tv and in papers, they have to do something to show.....after sometimes, these activities will be back unless govt change the rules abt foot reflexlogy centre.....

:cool:

noppensg
01-09-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by thomasdelarue
sat was prosecution date its it?
base on wan bao,
1 man was naked
1 woman totally naked
another 1 woman having sex when av officer came in.
the rest , 11 gals were on sex related service .
imagine that , they comb many shops at one go, with 1 officer guarding the telephone/door.
All those shop r previously surveyed and marked, think so.
The av officers already hv infomation that the gal bring client outside to nearby hotel for sex.
the 3rd flr shop still there, and that short hair mamasan still around leh.

I think so. The report said raid was conducted by police & MOM on 19 Aug. I think they have planned the raid and not waste taxpayers' money.

UltimateWarrior
02-09-2003, 11:38 PM
went to Peal Centre after a hard days work on the 1st of Sept around 8 plus. Wanted to have a real good massage. I went up to the 3rd level, I was shocked to see the AVs get those gals arrested and one man age about 40 something pleading for mercy hoping that they will not call his wife. After passing by them, I decided to go home from there, and forget about the massage. I promise I will not step into Pearl Centre for the next few months.

dkong
03-09-2003, 07:09 AM
Went there to look see look see on Tue. The place was really quite. About 3 to 4 shops were closed. :(

noppensg
03-09-2003, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by UltimateWarrior
went to Peal Centre after a hard days work on the 1st of Sept around 8 plus. Wanted to have a real good massage. I went up to the 3rd level, I was shocked to see the AVs get those gals arrested and one man age about 40 something pleading for mercy hoping that they will not call his wife. After passing by them, I decided to go home from there, and forget about the massage. I promise I will not step into Pearl Centre for the next few months.

Just as expected. More raids may be seen in other places (JC, PPC, JSP, etc) soon. I think better siam those places for a while....very malu if been seen pleading for mercy in the public. Not worth the risk.

owen10
04-09-2003, 12:40 AM
bro noppensg

dun thk all the bros can tahan for mths leh. we can still enjoy with the gals if we knw how to exercise precautions.

I think this is what will happen after the bad publicity:

1) Gals will no longer offer sex in the shop cos of the super high risks.

2) HJ will still be avail cos it's good revenue (5 mins job!) n can be covered up very quickly if AV raids. - Juz pull up the undies very quickly n then pretend to massage. But of cos the gals may feel scared everytime they do HJ.

3) Fewer gals will dare go semi naked for you to suck n play with their breasts. The few seconds pulling bk the bra n top may be juz enuff to get caught by AV!

Bottomline here is tt gals will be very very cautious fr now on. And they will be selective with the customers they offer specials. Service may not be as shiok as before but dun hiam can oredi lah.

noppensg
04-09-2003, 02:00 PM
Hi bro owen10,

Your pts are noted. The authorities just make life less enjoyable for pple. :mad:

bradpitt968
05-09-2003, 12:27 AM
Dear Brothers,

Heard from the show by Channel U.... they caught a gal totally naked in a room with another guy.... and caught another gal in the act of intercourse with a guy.....wah lau... *whew*...

chukeliang
25-06-2006, 08:51 PM
Hi Bro Nokia 6100,

i think now there hv to employ spg gal , or PR

gigantic_tk
26-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Just take my stroll at 3rd level of this PC leading to the toilet. Most of the shops are closed except one in the inner passage still open, with two PRC "hidding "inside. One corner shop is opened but without mei mei around, the uncle manning the shop is found sleeping on the long sofa alone.

Many TN shops along the 3rd and 2nd level were found to be closed, a number of them are vacant already, some taken by other business. Look like this place will be another 'ghost' town for for the time being.

owen10
27-06-2006, 12:07 AM
Just take my stroll at 3rd level of this PC leading to the toilet. Most of the shops are closed except one in the inner passage still open, with two PRC "hidding "inside. One corner shop is opened but without mei mei around, the uncle manning the shop is found sleeping on the long sofa alone.

Many TN shops along the 3rd and 2nd level were found to be closed, a number of them are vacant already, some taken by other business. Look like this place will be another 'ghost' town for for the time being.

yeah i went there last wk. place was so pathetic with all d vacant shops. onli a small handful of them operate but gals all CMI.

SexFreak
27-06-2006, 04:32 PM
yeah i went there last wk. place was so pathetic with all d vacant shops. onli a small handful of them operate but gals all CMI.

Its the end of the legend le ................ :(

Cheers !!!

gigantic_tk
27-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Seems that all of us need to re-adjust and change some of our "hobbies".
Now, supply seems to be shortage, demand remains the same. Machiam prices likely to shoot up liao..................

SexFreak
27-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Now, supply seems to be shortage, demand remains the same. Machiam prices likely to shoot up liao..................

:eek: ......................... I think prices for rubber band also gonna shoot up too !!!!!!!!! :D

Cheers !!!

Lustro
27-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Not surpised of the raid, AV expected us to go cheong one last time before new rule implement ma..they know its high tide time liao. all the fishes will swim out. :eek:

better avoid TNs for a while ba. :(

predict that all the prc would try to earn their bucks at GL in the streets..then GL hotels would be raided soon too. my guess only la.

its all part of cleaning up the country image superficially for that big hoha IMF thingy...si ang mos lo.."zo lang pai mia"...haiz.

owen10
28-06-2006, 01:38 AM
Seems that all of us need to re-adjust and change some of our "hobbies".

i hope bros wont b held at ransom by exhorbitant charges by these masseusse cos of low supply high demand. bros can always look for other alternatives, eg goto JB, HCs or those in Geylang. if these women wanna take advantage of situation n charge more i thk they r juz digging their own graves. ;)

Optimus_Prime
28-06-2006, 10:54 AM
1st it was JSP, now PC oso down the drain... haizzz...

all my early cheonging grounds all closed down...so sad.:(

spent my formative cheonging years there.. :rolleyes:

camelot
28-06-2006, 11:15 AM
its all part of cleaning up the country image superficially for that big hoha IMF thingy...si ang mos lo.."zo lang pai mia"...haiz.

What else is new in sillypore? Wayang wayang wayang...just like b4 MP visit will clean up HDB food centre, market etc...haizz!