PDA

View Full Version : closed down keong siak massage shop behind porridge shop

acet
24-06-2009, 02:25 PM
hi everyone

back in about 1 or 2 years ago at chinatown keong siak street behind the main road, there is a massage shop with tinted glass panels and dark red curtains, ( i forgotten the name of the shop) that offers massage by a prc lady boss who is married to singapore and is a pr.

one of the massage girl is a singaporean ah lian type quite tall about 1.75m and very big bone with tan dark skin. she is very talkative and have very coase voice. age of the female boss is about mid-late 30s and the sg girl is about 23-26. now should be about 25-28yrs old. she speaks mainly in mandarin.

about a year ago, the shop closed. does anyone know who they are or where have they shifted? if so pls pm me their ctc. thanks in advance! :)

rh8611
24-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Check out my below signature

imaginative
24-06-2009, 09:24 PM
hi everyone

back in about 1 or 2 years ago at chinatown keong siak street behind the main road, there is a massage shop with tinted glass panels and dark red curtains, ( i forgotten the name of the shop) that offers massage by a prc lady boss who is married to singapore and is a pr.

one of the massage girl is a singaporean ah lian type quite tall about 1.75m and very big bone with tan dark skin. she is very talkative and have very coase voice. age of the female boss is about mid-late 30s and the sg girl is about 23-26. now should be about 25-28yrs old. she speaks mainly in mandarin.

about a year ago, the shop closed. does anyone know who they are or where have they shifted? if so pls pm me their ctc. thanks in advance! :)

If I am not wrong, they have moved to Kreta Ayer Rd, which links one end of Keong Saik Rd.

owen10
24-06-2009, 11:43 PM

do u mean 'xiang shui' (perfume) as d aunties fondly call her? i thk her eng name is Chanel. d shop closed down for ages liao. was it 'green' somethg? hmmm ... not sure whr d shop n d gal shifted liao. but definitely not a gd experience with her. hope she had matured n become a better svc provider now. :D

chukeliang
24-06-2009, 11:50 PM
just now when i boot up my pc, and log in to sbf, the display show part of this thread title, got a shock.
is show partially only... i tot
" Close down Keong Siak "
now aday veri hard to find back the gals, not like last time hc gal, a mix of locals and
malaysian.

acet
25-06-2009, 09:46 AM
ah yes bro owen, i think that's her name. thanks

yesterday night went to find the new joint at kreta ayer road, only saw yuli but cant see any other joint there.

bro imaginative, the location you talking about is a kopitiam or bar, no?

last time i quite like that shop so wana ask some lao jiao if anyone knows and to my surprise people still remembers :D