PDA

View Full Version : Beware the effects of alcohol!

y291252001
24-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Read the full story in Channelnewsasia.

Patricia Mok allegedly molested at nightspot
Posted: 24 June 2009 0844 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Patricia Mok - Photo courtesy of Mediacorptv.sg.

SINGAPORE : MediaCorp artiste Patricia Mok :eek: was reportedly molested early Monday morning at a nightspot at Clarke Quay. She has made a police report against the 31-year-old man who allegedly groped her.

According to a newspaper report, Mok, who is known for being quite the ‘party queen’, was approached by a group of men and one of them pinched her buttocks.

Mok, 37, was then heard shouting angrily, “Don’t play!”

However, the man who appeared to be drunk, took no heed of her warnings and reportedly went on to grope Mok’s private parts. The feisty actress then informed the bouncers and asked that the man be thrown out of the club.

(FOR MORE, GO TO CHANNELNEWSASIA)

Tits & Nipples
24-06-2009, 10:36 AM
I need to be really really mabok to see her as attractive :D:D Sorry one man's meat is another man's poison. :)

48 SAR
24-06-2009, 10:37 AM
I think sometime once you are drunk, you are also not sober of what you are doing.

Satan_Mistress
24-06-2009, 10:47 AM
i've seen pat in person b4...she's quite pretty de hor...just that she always take up those ugly roles...she's very friendly and nice too :)

Orgasmic
24-06-2009, 10:59 AM
i've seen pat in person b4...she's quite pretty de hor...just that she always take up those ugly roles...she's very friendly and nice too :)

hw big is her boobs?

machoman
24-06-2009, 11:03 AM
Here is a pic of her:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/imagegallery/store/phpUPRUSf.jpg

Another pic of her with an unknown guy:

http://www.tpjcian.net/neo_pok_yen/Pok_n_Patricia_Mok.jpg

tilakpw
24-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Read the full story in Channelnewsasia.

Patricia Mok allegedly molested at nightspot
Posted: 24 June 2009 0844 hrs

Photos 1 of 1

Patricia Mok - Photo courtesy of Mediacorptv.sg.

SINGAPORE : MediaCorp artiste Patricia Mok :eek: was reportedly molested early Monday morning at a nightspot at Clarke Quay. She has made a police report against the 31-year-old man who allegedly groped her.

According to a newspaper report, Mok, who is known for being quite the ‘party queen’, was approached by a group of men and one of them pinched her buttocks.

Mok, 37, was then heard shouting angrily, “Don’t play!”

However, the man who appeared to be drunk, took no heed of her warnings and reportedly went on to grope Mok’s private parts. The feisty actress then informed the bouncers and asked that the man be thrown out of the club.

(FOR MORE, GO TO CHANNELNEWSASIA)

Think is quite a common happening in Disco... Now happen on a well known artist and she shouted that causes this reporting only... Ladies in Disco are always on lugi end and get grope easily especially when they are also drunk...:D

Criminalz
24-06-2009, 11:08 AM
Yucks.....sure kenna wack big time in jail, not because he molest girl, but he molest ugly girls.

LaksaHum
24-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Heard she was left on the cold shelves due to her bloody wild temper ....
Once at the chomp chomp market, someone actually said a friendly "Hi" to her, and she just walk off holding her head high.

Hahaha... what a b....h!

sex crusader
24-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Yucks.....sure kenna wack big time in jail, not because he molest girl, but he molest ugly girls.

ha...ha..100% agreed with you. I guessed when u r drunk, toilet bowl also looks pretty.:D

Sensory Sniper
24-06-2009, 02:42 PM
ha...ha..100% agreed with you. I guessed when u r drunk, toilet bowl also looks pretty.:D

Hey! Don't play play with my toilet bowl bro. Its my trusted friend when I become merlion.

Wynhan
24-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Haha... don't know who is more bad luck? the drunken man or Patricia Mok herself.

First_Lady
24-06-2009, 03:51 PM
but she don't look that bad right?

Criminalz
24-06-2009, 03:55 PM

Of course she dun look that bad, just horrendous.

Hundred Plus
24-06-2009, 04:00 PM
i've seen pat in person b4...she's quite pretty de hor...just that she always take up those ugly roles...she's very friendly and nice too

Is she prettier than you? If she is, then I cannot imagine how you look like liao. :D Just joking hor, mai angry ;)

Of course she dun look that bad, just horrendous.

LOL! Great minds think alike! :p

HonkyTonkyMan
24-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Hahaha for a moment there i thought this thread is something to do about effect of alcohol on the manhood...then again this guy must be really drunk to wanna molest Pat Mok...no top no bottom, no front no back...:p:p:p:p

Criminalz
24-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Hahaha for a moment there i thought this thread is something to do about effect of alcohol on the manhood...then again this guy must be really drunk to wanna molest Pat Mok...no top no bottom, no front no back...:p:p:p:p

no hope......

Bronco
24-06-2009, 05:16 PM
no hope......

Hahaha ...bro u r rite..even taiwan lu hua much better than her..:D

Tigerzbeer
24-06-2009, 09:23 PM
She this type of patter still got ppl molest...hard to believe...:rolleyes:

Tiger Beer
24-06-2009, 11:27 PM
She this type of patter still got ppl molest...hard to believe...:rolleyes:
THe fella drunk liao, mistaken Pat Mok for Jeanette Aw :D

izerkudie
24-06-2009, 11:37 PM
its a blessing someone actually molest her.. :confused::confused:

breast-talk
25-06-2009, 12:35 AM
cover her face , bonk her base.....i think her bbbj shoud do better job:D

hosayboh
25-06-2009, 05:38 AM
Mouth so big difficult to do a good job leh........

andyk
25-06-2009, 06:41 AM

=> Maybe this is her latest set-up to be in the news since no new drama shows to cast her ??? :confused:

newyorker88
25-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Actress or not, it is not nice to bully a lady. Drunk? I been drunk before and I still know my actions, just wat you want to do only. So alcohol or no alcohol, this guy is out to do things that is not deem right.

Severe him right.

Big Semens
25-06-2009, 12:28 PM
There's no excuse really to run loose if one is drunk

Bangster
25-06-2009, 02:24 PM
At least it's Mo Xiao Ling (Patricia Mok), not Liu Ling Ling (12Lotus Big Sis).....haha just joking hor...

Aiyah i think har, we shouldn't be so mean here lah. Don't say her until like that lah.

She's a lady after all. Unless she's a KTV girl who's been touched and then come out all ranting, I think we should give her some respect.

sekkin
25-06-2009, 02:53 PM
its a blessing someone actually molest her.. :confused::confused:

Tat was the first thing tat came to my mind..
I don't want to be crude, but can't help it leh.. Anyway, different flowers is eye candy to different people..

Sangrawi
25-06-2009, 04:20 PM
2 weeks ago, one morning I was at Whampo market hawker centre was breakfast. She was queing behind me.

Actually, with her dark glasses on and not speaking, I thought she was not so ugly after all.

Neo~you
25-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Sure or not she was molested ? :confused::eek:

Panamera
25-06-2009, 05:59 PM
different flowers is eye candy to different people..

IMO, any women irrespective and regardless of how her appearance, do not deserved to be molested. Drunkenness or intoxicated cannot be used as circumstances for outraging the modesty of a woman. On a lighter note, feel kinda of sorry for her because she's a drunkard's eye candy !

_AXL_
25-06-2009, 06:55 PM
IMO, any women irrespective and regardless of how her appearance, do not deserved to be molested. Drunkenness or intoxicated cannot be used as circumstances for outraging the modesty of a woman. On a lighter note, feel kinda of sorry for her because she's a drunkard's eye candy !

agree with u that no woman deserves to be molested. but from the papers and news, it appears that she is milking the publicity. now, that is bad taste.:(

Panamera
25-06-2009, 07:14 PM
agree with u that no woman deserves to be molested. but from the papers and news, it appears that she is milking the publicity. now, that is bad taste.:(

Yup, just like her "losing key" stunt @ Stylo Fashion Grand Prix party last year, bet she will not be on any F1 parties invitation list this year. She tot she's a diva, I guess.

Angelsonline
25-06-2009, 07:32 PM
No matter how i look at it, she is just in it for the publicity.

Think about it, if it had been a normal person on the road, you think it will be reported in the papers? Besides, the first time she got touched by the man, she should have moved away or go to her friends, not stand there and allow people more chance to touch you.

Whatsmore, you go pub, disco or club, sure got some cases of people trying to be funny (i am sure we have some of such guys here). You should be ready for it, especially the girls. In clubs, there are bound to be guys who approach you. As a girl, if you are uncomfortable with such people, then try to stick to your friends not wonder around alone. Any guy who is out to fish will zoom in on such 'easy prey'.

Lastly, if you ask me, i am quite sure the guy is pretty drunk to have molested her. Frankly speaking, there are so many girls out there, why her? Cant understand the point here.

Toyota Honda
25-06-2009, 09:09 PM

Ya, and keep the light off..

Toyota Honda
25-06-2009, 09:13 PM

First Lady Your Highness,

Do you know who Patricia Mok is or not?:confused: Are you very sure we are talking about the same person?

hosayboh
26-06-2009, 03:18 AM
IMO, any women irrespective and regardless of how her appearance, do not deserved to be molested. Drunkenness or intoxicated cannot be used as circumstances for outraging the modesty of a woman.

Well said.....

On a lighter note, feel kinda of sorry for her because she's a drunkard's eye candy !

BUT.....most girls are drunkards' eye candies she's not one when sober.:D

oOoLyRrAdoOo
26-06-2009, 04:27 AM
Hais...

莫小玲 ler NOT 莫文蔚...:mad:

Hundred Plus
26-06-2009, 09:53 AM
BUT.....most girls are drunkards' eye candies she's not one when sober.

Frankly speaking, she's not one even when I'm sober :p

莫小玲 ler NOT 莫文蔚...

Lol! If it's 莫文蔚 then perhaps it's really worth it to get caught.

libertarian
26-06-2009, 12:27 PM
If he cant behave properly when inebriated then he should abstained from alcohol. This is a basic rule of responsibility.

Romeo
28-06-2009, 04:24 AM
She's really not that bad la... know her personally. She's those woman who really will all out protect herself and her friends. If it's her friend who got molested n not her, she'll find that guy on the spot also :P

38tiger
28-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Here is a pic of her:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/imagegallery/store/phpUPRUSf.jpg

Another pic of her with an unknown guy:

http://www.tpjcian.net/neo_pok_yen/Pok_n_Patricia_Mok.jpg

wah!!!!! unless i'm really drunk or else??????????
better not to mention and hurt or offence some bros...keke.;)

38tiger
28-06-2009, 09:40 AM
First Lady Your Highness,

Do you know who Patricia Mok is or not?:confused: Are you very sure we are talking about the same person?

maybe she think it is Karen Mok.....;)

Panamera
28-06-2009, 04:00 PM
IF with 莫文蔚, think we better be sober 1000% and let her get intoxicated and molest us..hehehehe

simple2kee
28-06-2009, 04:51 PM
There's no excuse really to run loose if one is drunk

yea. every1 should be responsible for his/her own action.

masterbed
28-06-2009, 06:05 PM

But with her, especially when drunk, you can't tell if its a bbbj or an aj:D

Max35w12v
03-07-2009, 12:28 AM
Anyone seen her in real life?

I do not know her personally but there was a period of time when I used to go to the same club as her and seen her quite a few times. I said hi to her and she smiled back and said hi too. From that one time, the subsequent times when she saw me, she would not fail to say hi and engage in some idle banter. Even though I still do not know her on a personal level, I think that she is a nice lady. And no, I do not think she is ugly at all... not my type, but definitely attractive enough. Even my friends (male AND female) who was with me felt that she was quite pretty in real life.

I honestly feel that she dun deserve this.

Would I be zapped for saying something I honestly feel? :eek:

38tiger
03-07-2009, 06:22 AM
Even my friends (male AND female) who was with me felt that she was quite pretty in real life.

I honestly feel that she dun deserve this.

Would I be zapped for saying something I honestly feel? :eek:

I personally do not want to zapped you for this as the saying.
one person meat another person poison....:D

immutable
03-07-2009, 11:22 AM
A variation:

"One man's strawberries are another man's hives."

aer9
03-07-2009, 01:14 PM
whatever is the case. No girls deserve it. She also 人生父母养的. Don't be so bad la.