PDA

View Full Version : The first encounter with a l BI (100% true)

boyjoey
24-06-2009, 01:38 AM
It all started one night when I was in my usual club at Double O. As the younger crowd knows Thursdays are full of minahs.Anyway last month i was there with my best buddy....we planed to pick up any minah we can get that day....After entering the club and opening a bottle we scanned the place.....even through i knew alot of people there...dint see much single girls...i after an hour i wanted to smoke as my buddy don't smoke i went alone to the smoking room I was just about to close the door When she walked in she was 22 years old and a friend of mine named YANI ( Not her real name of course). I had always been attracted to her but she was Bi and preferred woman to man as a rule. And for the most part we where friends. So I hadn`t ever acted on my lust for her witch was very strong. Well anyway to the story. This particular night she was kinda upset she and her current boyfriend where having problems.( She was with him for his $..and have been using him for years) So when she walked in I could see she was upset. I ask her what was wrong and her first statement was fuck men I`m done the lot of u. I won`t go into the details but you get the point. Anyway i just stood there smoking and hearing her go blah blah ...all man are bastards and useless etc . after smoking..i invited her to my table as it was just 2 of us and we had a whole bottle

And as we`re sitting at the bar...the talk turns to sex Carrie tells me no man can please her as well as she or another women can so she doesn`t want men anymore we`re just assholes anyway. At this point I placed the bet so to speak. I said Yani I have 200 dollars that says I can please u as well as a women. At first she said we`re too good of friends or I`d take you up on that bet. I told her she was just chicken and she said ok asshole ur on with a smile of course :) Heheh she was hooked . i quickly whispered to my buddy and left with her to my house

when we reached my house...i dint waste time...i teased her and slowly told her that i could eat pussy as well as a woman..needless to say was laughing and told me to prove it. I took her by the hand and led her to my bedroom where I we kissed for the first time. I then removed her cloths and laid her on my bed. i started by kissing her neck then took her left breast into my mouth. with my right hand I started playing with her clit. I kissed my way down to one of the sweetest pussies I have ever tasted. Then I went to work I licked her clit for over an hour the whole while fucking her with two fingers. After her 2nd orgasm subsided she told me get undressed I have to have your cock. I stood up got undressed and once again joined her on the bed. At first i lowered my lips to her pussy again at with time she grabbed my ears and pulled me up to kiss her. After a very long wet passionate kiss she said fuck me please. at first i teased her by rubbing my cock the full length of her pussy for a few min. At witch point she shoved me off and called me a tease I laughed she rolled me over on my back got on top of me and took matters into her own hands placing my cock at the entrance to her pussy. In one motion my whole 8 1/2 inches was inside and she began to ride me like I was a wild horse the needed to be broke I let her have control for a while then rolled her over grabbed her legs raised them and fucked her slowly at first until she begged me to fuck her faster. I slid my cock out until just the head was inside her pussy and then slammed it home then as fast as I could started fucking her with the speed of a jack hammer. We both came to another full blown orgasm with her almost shaking me of with her quivers. After both are orgasms subsided i collapsed on top of Carrie. After a few mins we could both clean up while i was in in the bathroom she went to her purse to get the money for the bet. When I walked back in the room she held it out and said here u won the bet asshole. That was amazing.

I laughed and said I can`t take your money just getting to eat and fuck that wonderful pussy of yours was payment enough hun.We fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning when I woke up she was gone. I set up in bed to wipe the sleep from my eyes and get a cigarette when I saw the 200 dollar laying on my night stand. Now at first I felt kinda dirty.... Wait I just got paid for sex ...so why complain right..!!

Bro this is my 1st attempt at writing..so if u guys enjoyed it...upp me plz...but if not plz don't zap me as u can see i don't have many to spare! hehe thanks bro

myst
24-06-2009, 02:19 AM
I didn't zap you but I don't like the way you plagiarise other people's work and claim as your own. I think other than the first 2 sentences to localise the story, the rest are lifted lock stock and barrel.

You want people to up you, write your own. Anyway, holidays are over soon, go back to your studies.

Blue_Blue
24-06-2009, 02:35 AM
Yani? Carrie? Yani's real name is Carrie? :confused:

ranking
24-06-2009, 08:36 AM
So it is just a cut and paste story.......sianzzz...I still thought is a true encounter.......

oOoLyRrAdoOo
24-06-2009, 09:31 AM
Lol...8 and 1/2 inch...:mad:

spidey82
24-06-2009, 11:44 AM
TS, it's better you go back school to improve ur writing or wait till 10 more years which u have gain ur fair share of sexperience then come in write bah. If not u r seriously wasting ur own time.

izerkudie
24-06-2009, 12:36 PM
huh..carrie? yani? modh carrie yani cum? TS very "outstanding story":rolleyes:

Max77
24-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Hey myst! Last time during ur army yr u got use intranet to chat before? A special nick which i remember till now. (Others like bro 007 aka chicken meat chicken meat 7, sis dolphine, cpt Ball, nova...) Maybe jus an coincidence

HayHot
25-06-2009, 07:45 AM
The Bet (http://www.z-ray.net/Stories/Article.asp?Id=1796563)

Cut and paste story. With some slight changes.
Try not to pass cut and paste story as your own, somemore put 100% true.

Cheonging101
25-06-2009, 09:32 AM
Hey myst! Last time during ur army yr u got use intranet to chat before? A special nick which i remember till now. (Others like bro 007 aka chicken meat chicken meat 7, sis dolphine, cpt Ball, nova...) Maybe jus an coincidence

Hahaha! I used Obi-2 Kenobi (because Obi-1 was taken by Anakain Skywalker's master :p) as my handle in SAF Intranet Chat. I also rember this 'myst' nick.

LeMoN
25-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Bro this is my 1st attempt at writing..so if u guys enjoyed it...upp me plz...but if not plz don't zap me as u can see i don't have many to spare! hehe thanks bro

Initially wanted to up u but since it's plagiarized (& still claim it's 100% true), i will zap u instead.

LuanLai
25-06-2009, 02:01 PM

Bro,

You are superb....manage to burst the bubble by locating the story from another site. YOU ARE GREAT!!!

Rgds
Luanlai

Bangster
25-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Boyjoey,

aiyoh....the claypot broken liao....the truth is out!

Why so lame....

Never mind lah...everyone makes mistakes.

You want points isit? Come come....Uncle give you some points.

But you must post another real story first.. ok?

Uncle today good mood ah...

come come, post 1 good story about yourself. No need to be too juicy.

song881881
25-06-2009, 06:09 PM
kan tao pua zui liao ....bro damn good..managed to exposed the bugger

Criminalz
25-06-2009, 06:19 PM
maybe he meant, 100% true he copied it.

_AXL_
25-06-2009, 06:50 PM
I didn't zap you but I don't like the way you plagiarise other people's work and claim as your own. I think other than the first 2 sentences to localise the story, the rest are lifted lock stock and barrel.

You want people to up you, write your own. Anyway, holidays are over soon, go back to your studies.

wah!!! sammyboy police!!! dont play play!!! better than the ones we have to endure in the streets of sg.:D

(o)(o) Tuner
25-06-2009, 06:51 PM
TS, I felt a little dizzy after reading the 1st few lines of your story. I really cannot carry on reading.

Anyway, your English and writing skill is fucking lousy. You should write in paragraph and insert full-stop at the end of your sentences.

myst
25-06-2009, 07:21 PM
hey bro max. haha! must be different myst, my time army no intranet. computers are standalone and we were using WordStar, WordPerfect and Lotus 1-2-3. There isn't any Office Suite from Microsoft yet..
Myst is one of the first 3d environment game in the later years but the game didn't catch on cuz the gameplay sucks. I just like the word itself, like the precursor to mystery.. :)

boyjoey
25-06-2009, 09:42 PM
bros, i'm sorry. i still got lots to learn, i see people post here & there so i thought like entertaining. my sincere apologizes.

boyjoey
25-06-2009, 09:45 PM
i'm sorry to all bro, my stupid mistake.

thomas88
25-06-2009, 10:54 PM
i'm sorry to all bro, my stupid mistake.

I don't approve anyone who plagiarise, but since you've realised your mistake and apologised. I've upped you instead, but don't ever do this again as you can never cover a fire with paper.

Let's forgive this fella who has admitted his mistake.;)

oOoLyRrAdoOo
26-06-2009, 09:33 AM
:mad::mad: Ppl got 8.5 inch dick u jealous izzit? :mad::mad:

TO WHOEVER ! MUST YOU ZAP ME ?

libertarian
26-06-2009, 12:15 PM
I don't approve anyone who plagiarise, but since you've realised your mistake and apologised. I've upped you instead, but don't ever do this again as you can never cover a fire with paper.

Let's forgive this fella who has admitted his mistake.;)

Yes.

An error gracefully acknowledged is a victory won.