PDA

View Full Version : korean massage50/1hour

minji
23-06-2009, 04:29 PM
tall shapy korean masseuse provide service interested please reply will stay in singapore one month only hight170 weight60:)

EDD!E
23-06-2009, 06:02 PM
Am interested ... how to get contact ?

FiReBanD
23-06-2009, 06:03 PM
share ctc TS & kindly provide more details for us.

name ?
age ?
looks ?
services ?
dos ?
donts ?

big john
23-06-2009, 06:04 PM
pm contact. tks.

mountfuji3
23-06-2009, 06:10 PM
bro,

can pm me the contact

cheers

gnoc83
23-06-2009, 06:20 PM
hi can PM the contact? gt pic?

Dragonite
23-06-2009, 08:08 PM
hi bro , please share the ctc with me , thanks a lot

bl21
23-06-2009, 11:30 PM
hi bro can pm contact pls. Thanks!

minji
24-06-2009, 04:22 PM
829xxxxx minji

minji
24-06-2009, 04:28 PM
minji 28 matured looking tall ,massage 1 hour 50, massage sex 80. no bj .

minji
24-06-2009, 04:29 PM
minji 829xxxxx

is200
24-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Hi,,can PM me ur contact number?

Thanks

johnong123
24-06-2009, 07:11 PM
[hi bro can pm contact pls. Thanks

haonan25
24-06-2009, 10:31 PM
lousy threadstarter... even never be TS before, also can at least check other threads b4 writing...u think using 2 sentence, can let the bros here think more...?
figure, boob size, do's and dont's, etc all dont have... see liao also sienz...:eek:

Xgenre
24-06-2009, 10:46 PM
lousy threadstarter... even never be TS before, also can at least check other threads b4 writing...u think using 2 sentence, can let the bros here think more...?
figure, boob size, do's and dont's, etc all dont have... see liao also sienz...:eek:

People not from Singapore, so may not know how we work here. Why don't you book her and try? You can write your FR in a way we can understand and guage. If you write, I will believe. :D

bigbuffalo
24-06-2009, 10:54 PM
think she was here before..remembered this name in adpost i think..or was she the former pole dancer ??

virginboy926
24-06-2009, 11:08 PM
is her name lena ? or julia?

Lubber
24-06-2009, 11:12 PM
Cindy issit? Pole dancer on cruise ship?

Jim Carrey
24-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Got pixs or not?

masonlim
24-06-2009, 11:35 PM
wa PM full sia! can PM me ur num. tks:D

tiltup
25-06-2009, 12:32 AM
hi minji, am interested in ur service. can u pm me ur contact?

scumscum
25-06-2009, 02:03 AM
pm full... can pm me the contact pls?

thanks in advance.

lustfuljohn
25-06-2009, 03:39 AM
bro can pm contact? Thanks

Cheongsan007
25-06-2009, 07:37 AM
Hi , Can I have your contact , pls

kenneth38
25-06-2009, 07:51 AM
tall shapy korean masseuse provide service interested please reply will stay in singapore one month only hight170 weight60:)

Pm full, please send contact.

NottyMonkey
25-06-2009, 09:22 AM
Hi Bro,......or Sis TS, I think you are the korean yourself, right? But nevermind, who cares? Anyway me never try Korean before. would you be kind enough to share the contact withy me? Thanks in advance. :)

lao Gui
25-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Me too like to try korean massage.... can PM contact. Tks

Senna
25-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Your pm is full! I'm keen of your service! Kindly pm me your contacts pls! Thanks!

haonan25
25-06-2009, 02:06 PM
People not from Singapore, so may not know how we work here. Why don't you book her and try? You can write your FR in a way we can understand and guage. If you write, I will believe. :D

no proper stats, i dont wan risk.. sekali go le waste $, i lagi cham... lolz.. arbo bro genre try..?

realcow
25-06-2009, 05:40 PM
One of the lucky one to get reply from minji. As usual, arranged time and place. Booked the room and she was there before me. Tall and shapely real Korean! I say hip sa yo and straight get into some prelim action before go for my shower. After shower, she already all nude on bed waiting to receive me. Raba raba.....first time with a korean. Not bad.

She typical housewife type. Can tell not in this line. She told me got a little debt to clear that's why ...With a compassionate hear I ve and always wanting to help gals in SOS, I started to f her missionary then next doggie. Very obliging and obedient. Btw, she's MILF think 30 plus and got a daughter in Korea. But overall bonkable. LOokwise typical korean housewife type. Innocent. I touched her densely covered pussy....wee all wet wet wet! As i quite tired after 12 hours of continuous meeting, never cum but she cum many many. Like the typical korean woman willing to serve her hubby, she volunteered to give me massage. I lie on my back and let her massage me. Massage not back front and back. Next she helped to do hj. I cum.........in tons! She's no time watcher. Maybe I m her only business for the day but very typical housewife lady. Please treat her tender cos she's like wife hugging her on bed two naked bodies raba raba. OVerall good experience.AFter the session, brought her for a sumptuous curry fish head nearby. Wanted to zip her home but she said take MRT will do. I stay west and she in the NE so not very convenient. OVerall rating as follows:-

Look : 6/10 (subjective...those like housewife type may give her more)
Body : Acceptable
FJ : Very good. Really like bonking own wife. Very juicy and watery. Can see she not in this trade type.
Price : Negotiable. Be reasonable cos she's earning to clear a little debt. Nice to her please.
RTF: Yes.

IN sum, I m writing this FR cos she asked me to help her clear her little debt and hopefully this report will help.

simone
25-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Cindy issit? Pole dancer on cruise ship?

bro... any idea where is cindy now... any ctc???...missed her body and boobs...

Lubber
25-06-2009, 11:41 PM
bro... any idea where is cindy now... any ctc???...missed her body and boobs...
i believe she is the one
Charming girl s body massage SERVICES in Singapore @ Adpost.com Classifieds > Singapore > Charming girl s body massage SERVICES in Singapore,free,classified ad,classified ads (http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/5104/)
And to those who interested in min ji can find her here
30 Basic massage SERVICES in Singapore @ Adpost.com Classifieds > Singapore > 30 Basic massage SERVICES in Singapore,free,classified ad,classified ads (http://www.adpost.com/sg/health_beauty/16435/)
Enjoy

Taambi13wonder
26-06-2009, 12:30 AM
can pm me the contacts? wanna have some massage..

spunk4lot
26-06-2009, 02:27 AM
New in here, just curious how can i get the contact for Minji ? thank bros.

crazymadness
30-06-2009, 12:57 AM
contact pls? :D thanks!

hellopillow
30-06-2009, 02:28 AM
contact pls? Speak to her in english? Thank bro

simble01
30-06-2009, 10:35 PM
contact pls? Speak to her in english? Thank bro

She speak good english:)

rush168
01-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Thread starter. Please can help pm contacts? Your mail box full already!

rider
01-07-2009, 01:08 AM
Bro can you give the ctc, I love koreans, thks
What language she speaks???

rider
01-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Hi bro, can I have the ctc pls, thks
What language she speaks?????

rider
01-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Hi bro, can i have ctc pls, thks
What language she speaks????

rider
01-07-2009, 01:43 AM
Hi bro can y share her ctc with me, thks

powerhub
01-07-2009, 03:14 AM
send over your contact pls

powerhub
01-07-2009, 03:29 AM
send over your contact pls

rider
01-07-2009, 11:02 PM
pls send me your contact,thks

bryan_r777
03-07-2009, 02:50 PM
can pm me ur ctc? need it in later...hehe:o

jimmyang22
03-07-2009, 07:05 PM
FR on this korean....

Met her today at k81 cos never try a korean b4 so wanted to try it..
response was fast from her cos she say not much SBF bro support her,
i told her that her stats was unclear... So i'm helping her to post a detailed stats... Cos she start her own thread.....

Name : minji
origin : korean
looks : 5.5/10 vey typical korean look
Ht : 170cm
Wt : around 52kg
boobs : 34b( very natural and a bit saggy)
Bj : i didn't ask.
Fj : soft moan and rather horny
AJ, raw, cim : no
Damage : $80/full service include massage/1 shot/1session.
Massage : $50/1 hour.
Pussy : wet with few stroke of fingering

She very new and shy but one break the ice would be quite alright,
quite ignorant in first look and dun talk much cos english not very powderful.
She have a 3 years kid(single mum)... so need money come here to earn but till now still haven't earn back air ticket money... SHE IS REALLY VERY NEW TO THIS LINE SO SHE HOPE THE BRO HERE KIND UNDERSTAND AND FORGIVE.

PM her and ask forcontact, she the TS..

shalala01
03-07-2009, 07:14 PM
Any pic bro?

muscle
03-07-2009, 07:20 PM
bro jimmy.. I called her for a booking but she said she gt a fren gathering tonite.. I dunno hw true but wat keeps bothering me was dat her voice was kinda coarse... Does minji voice sounds coarse to u bro? Jus wanna be sure here..

Thnx

maklung
03-07-2009, 07:40 PM
FR on this korean....

Met her today at k81 cos never try a korean b4 so wanted to try it..
response was fast from her cos she say not much SBF bro support her,
i told her that her stats was unclear... So i'm helping her to post a detailed stats... Cos she start her own thread.....

looks : 5.5/10 vey typical korean look
boobs : 34b( very natural and a bit saggy)
Bj : i didn't ask.
Damage : $80/full service include massage/1 shot/1session.
Massage : $50/1 hour.
Pussy : wet with few stroke of fingering

quite ignorant in first look and dun talk much cos english not very powderful.
She have a 3 years kid(single mum)... so need money come here to earn but till now still haven't earn back air ticket money... SHE IS REALLY VERY NEW TO THIS LINE SO SHE HOPE THE BRO HERE KIND UNDERSTAND AND FORGIVE.

do u have pic for it? also can i have a contact?

maklung
03-07-2009, 07:42 PM
do u have pic? also can i have her contact as well?

jimmyang22
04-07-2009, 12:39 AM
To all bro... I'm not the TS, asked her for contact... NOT ME... Thanks.:(

jimmyang22
04-07-2009, 01:06 AM
bro, she asked me to b her sub TS.. to give out contact cos she hardly online... so treat her well.
I'm just doing a favour... Pls post FR for her....

MassageLover88
04-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Can i have her ctc?tkx

scubaman
04-07-2009, 10:58 AM
Bro,

Could you please send me her contact.

Thanks in advance.

charlie tan
04-07-2009, 11:28 AM
HI brother

care to share no

jimmyang22
05-07-2009, 01:26 AM
have given out few to few bro her number and she says that quite a few look for her but still no FR.... sign..... BTW, i dun have pic cos in the first place i didn't think of being a sub TS so never take picture...

jimmyang22
05-07-2009, 06:40 PM
To all the bro that supported, she wanted me to say thank you for your support...

simble01
06-07-2009, 04:29 AM
Met her last week after some sms, pick her at her place and proceed to k81..

Name : Minji
origin : Korean
looks : 7/10 ( I like Milf )
boobs : 34B
Bj : Yes with CD
Fingering: Yes, she squirt
Pussy : very wet
Paint: Yes
Damage : $80+$20tip/full service include massage/1 shot/1session

As mention from some bro she is a single mother, come here to earn extra $$ so treat her well.

jimmyang22
06-07-2009, 05:48 AM
Met her last week after some sms, pick her at her place and proceed to k81..

looks : 7/10 ( I like Milf )
boobs : 34B
Fingering: Yes, she squirt

As mention from some bro she is a single mother, come here to earn extra $$ so treat her well.

thank you for your FR....;)

Monkey4
06-07-2009, 09:54 AM
bro TS or jimmyang22

if confirmed korean... pls pm me her ctc ....

thanks

puregold
06-07-2009, 01:44 PM
FR on this korean....

SHE IS REALLY VERY NEW TO THIS LINE SO SHE HOPE THE BRO HERE KIND UNDERSTAND AND FORGIVE.

She is not new at all. Tried her more than one year ago when she was in Spore.

06-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Thks Bro
Managed to sms her and met her at K81.
Not sure if she is new but she is a bit shy, worse still when i told her that i have some korean friends. She is typical MILF

This is my short FR
If you like milf then you can go for it, if not you can save on some others

looks : 6/10
Ht : 170+ cm
Fingering: Yes, she squirt a lot and it is very wet down there.

Night70
07-07-2009, 05:54 AM
Called her today at 8pm she told me she is not working ...Haizzz
Will try again tomorrow need to conquer korea soon b4 they launch another missile

jimmyang22
07-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Thks Bro
Managed to sms her and met her at K81.
Not sure if she is new but she is a bit shy, worse still when i told her that i have some korean friends. She is typical MILF

This is my short FR
If you like milf then you can go for it, if not you can save on some others

looks : 6/10
Ht : 170+ cm
Fingering: Yes, she squirt a lot and it is very wet down there.

thanks for the FR and hope that u are not drown by her squirt...(lol)

jimmyang22
07-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Called her today at 8pm she told me she is not working ...Haizzz
Will try again tomorrow need to conquer korea soon b4 they launch another missile

Ya... can try to arrange with her again cos she not feeling well.....

jimmyang22
08-07-2009, 03:14 AM
to all bro here who have supported minji, i'm leaving for oversea next week for 2 months.. so any volunteer to be her sub TS? i let her know... thanks.

subaru wrx
08-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Today book Minji at 11am.
I advise all brother to check with her if she is in the mood to work before doing any booking.
Was not lucky because just massage for 10 mins she say she want to ride me because she no strength and tired.
At first still dun want to strip her bra then manage to take it off then want to lick her nipple and she tell me she dun like to be lick.
After riding for 3 min she ask me to go on top then after a few minutes she ask are u cumming soon really lose the mood then after a while manage to cum.
Personal opinion her cunt is loose as i can't feel anything at all.
Only thing to praise is that her cunt got no smell because smelly cunt really turn me off.
Above is just my own opinion.

jimmyang22
08-07-2009, 11:41 PM
Today book Minji at 11am.
I advise all brother to check with her if she is in the mood to work before doing any booking.
Was not lucky because just massage for 10 mins she say she want to ride me because she no strength and tired.
At first still dun want to strip her bra then manage to take it off then want to lick her nipple and she tell me she dun like to be lick.
After riding for 3 min she ask me to go on top then after a few minutes she ask are u cumming soon really lose the mood then after a while manage to cum.
Personal opinion her cunt is loose as i can't feel anything at all.
Only thing to praise is that her cunt got no smell because smelly cunt really turn me off.
Above is just my own opinion.

I think it very wrong of her... will tell her that to buck up on this attitude.
in fact she did tell me that she misses 3 years old daughter very much probably that could be the reason why she moody...

bro_agogo
09-07-2009, 12:08 AM
wah lousy attitude leh... thought wanna try korean for a change but now second thoughts after seeing the past post...

randily
09-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Thanks Bro subaru wrx
change my mind abt booking her when i see yr post
hope she improved her services after reading yr post.

hohah
09-07-2009, 10:40 AM
tried Minji a few days back.

however the session was diff from what bro subaru say. i think mood change

anyway a short fr.

looks : 4.5 /10 (i know most bros give higher)
Bj: never have - never ask
Fj : natural moans and horny
fingering: oh yes she is wet.

attitude: i can say is quite good. at the start was not good. i think she is not use to it. after some talking, it was good. could even cuddle and sleep.

remarkrs: maybe get her at the right time will be a good session. however dont expect syt or some solid body. my 2 cents worth of comment.

Takahashi1881
09-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi Bro Subaru,

Thanks for the FR warning, actually call her on Monday to arrange for appointment, but she say not working.

TS should warn her about such attitude, It's Ok if she is not in the mood to service & not make any appointment at all. She need cash to support her family, but SB bros that supported her, should not be taken for a ride.

Our $$$ is hard earned, (average bonked is aprrox. $100.00) we also need to support our own family.

Takahashi1881

subidowa
09-07-2009, 11:27 PM
A short Fr for this Minji. There is really nothing good to write about this FL. As u all know that my FR is usually of very high standard. Now this FR will just be the way i feel about this korean. SUX!!!

Met her at 8 pm just now. She was puncture (maybe due to her poor business) but when she walked in, I almost faint. I think maybe due to the make up thats why she looks 30 plus. Without make up i bet u all will be seeing an old hag. She asked me if she's alrite, i told her yeah but she is really not my cup of tea. If not for the korean experience and the fact that i paid 30 dollars for the room, i would have told her to leave.

Once inside, proceed to massage, didn't massage for too long cause no chemistry. When i was near her, i could smell that she stinks. Worse, she dun wanna shower cause she dun like to be wet. I very dulan lo, she stinks and she dun want do this dun want do that. No shower, No BJ at first, stinky worse b4 the sex she asked me i will cum fast or slow one. Nabei where got pple say this b4 even doing it. Totally lost my interest sia. Worse when i purposely said i usually last very long, she gave me the WA...... LOng ah... lanjiao face.

Ok proceed to sex, fingered her, trying to make her squirt cause the previous FRs said she can squirt (part of the reason why i called her). I feel that her pussy is really really loose sia, yes its wet but she kept on talking dunno what things. In the end no squirt, then when my fingers accidentally moved across my nose. Ultimate sian, very smelly like fishy smelly. U know those urine never wipe clean one. Dun bath la... Now my 2IC can barely stand up sia. Nothing turn me off than a smelly CB. Then straight away proceed to sex. Didn't even wanna paint (i think i will really faint if i smell the fishy smell again), just wanna get things done. Then for 5 minutes and 2 positions, i gave up cannot do it with this fat old attitude hag. Told her to HJ instead. She did HJ but i still couldn't cum. Maybe i totally sian liao. Then lied on bed talk cock for 30 minutes then left the hotel. This time is really big big damage 110 dollars but i feel nothing at all. This FL really pushes me to quit FL forever. Thats how bad it is.

looks : 1 /10 (I dun wanna see her again)
BBBj: got but i dun enjoy it at all
Fj : Sian ultimate sian
Fingering: wet and smelly (never wipe her urine is it)
RTF: Unless i got brain damage or force under knife. Give me 110 dollars i also dun want to F her
Damage: 80 +30(room) i feel very very lugi the only good thing is i can canel korean from the list of girls i wanna try. But i didn't expect the korean experience to be this bad

jimmyang22
10-07-2009, 03:03 AM
to all bro who have post Fr whether is good or bad, i appreciate that u put in the effort and time for your FR... Nevertheless, minji send me an sms today saying that she feel bad about all those negative feedback.. She say she would change for the better... Thanks...

MonsterG
10-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Visited her few days back. Well.. I shall just post a simple FR cauz nothing much to shout about.

looks : 4 /10 (Simply not my type as i am a sucker for looks)
Fj : Super Turn Off cauz she dun seems to enjoy..
Fingering: Use KY. Whr got wet wor
Massage : Piano (Yawnz)
RTF: Nope (More to try)
Damage: 50 + 30 (Regret)

Night70
11-07-2009, 04:29 AM
Tried Minji yestesday was told to fetch her at Blk 534 waited 15 mins then she told me to go to another blk which is quite a distance away.lan lan want to conquer Korea bo pian so have to go

1st look Normal korean face (average)
BJ (None)
Massage(None)
FJ( No sound even quieter than my car)...LOL
Overall (Nothing much except she is a korean
RTF Not in this lifetime
Damage $80 down the drain

jimmyang22
12-07-2009, 02:26 AM
Tried Minji yestesday was told to fetch her at Blk 534 waited 15 mins then she told me to go to another blk which is quite a distance away.lan lan want to conquer Korea bo pian so have to go

1st look Normal korean face (average)
BJ (None)
Massage(None)
FJ( No sound even quieter than my car)...LOL
Overall (Nothing much except she is a korean
RTF Not in this lifetime
Damage $80 down the drain

thank bro for the FR, well i think it time for her to quit this since so many negative feedback....

small younger
17-07-2009, 04:52 PM

can share the contact? wanna try!!! thanks

hendry_foo
02-08-2009, 11:36 AM
Bro , thanks for the contacts.. but the fr seems bad .. properly i will give it a mis then..

hendry_foo
06-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Thanks Bro Jimmy for the contacts firstly, after reading the FR seems dont wan to try but yesterday got sms from this korean a new number saying she is minji. So cock itchy liao and wanna try see korean how? so make up appt. but to late liao.. so this morning free. sms her and make an appt at 11 at KFragrance. FR on this korean....

Met at coffeeshop oooh a korean ladies MILF walking toward me asking henry.. Yes, so sitted and i quickly finish my drinks and proceeded to our love nest.

looks : 6/10 (typical MILF korean look and those bros like MILF will like it)
boobs : 34b( natural and a bit saggy when she is on top but feel goods holding on)
Bj : she dont do
Fj : Soft moanslowly as u jerk harder wil slowly grew loudly and rather horny
AJ, raw, cim : No
Likcking : Yes,, she cliams she does not like but after some action she seems ok and enjoys it and it rather wet easily lor
Damage : $80/ 1 shot/ not a time watcher
$100 / 2 shot / in the 2hrsMassage : $50/1 hour.
Pussy : Very wet with few stroke of fingering

quite ignorant. At first dont talk much after got intosome action liao starts to talk more cos english not very good lor. She told me she saw her post that some brudders try her and put up a very bad report. She says yes for the past two weeks she is in some problems and very depress (I dont know wat la) but she say customer call and she have to take and feels tired and also having few drinking seesion with friends very tired so the few bros that met her that week she did not provide good service.. She mentioned that if she is given a chance to show again definately will provide better service to bros in sammy. She promise and ask to apologise to that few bros here to forgive her. As she badly needed cash now and she mentioned she will be going back korea soon after few weeks. So I think after consideration i agree to post my FR here again for her and help her to give out her number to bros here to enjoy. SHE IS REALLY REALLY KEEN IN PROVIDING SERVICE HERE AND HOPE BROS HERE KIND UNDERSTAND AND FORGIVE. THATS IS ALL I CAN DO ... BUT FINAL OVERALL I HAD A GOOD BONKING SESSION WIH HER AT 100/2/2 AS WHERE TO FIND THIS GD LOBANG BRO JIMMY THAT RECOMMEND RIGHT.

PM ME for contact
SBF bro support her,

hendry_foo
06-08-2009, 03:45 PM
yes sory bro forget to add her timing is from 10 am till 10 pm hope this help as she does not want to do night as she says she wannted to serve bros best the next day as she does not wants to end up the last two weeks again.:)

hendry_foo
09-08-2009, 10:38 PM
hi bro had given out minji Hp nos to few bros who had requested .. Hoping for a Gd fr.. These few days I will be outstation so bros who wan nos got to wait for me when I am back or can direct pm minji to see if see reply... Tks..