PDA

View Full Version : my brother in law gf

song881881
23-06-2009, 03:06 PM
ive been reading many many stories here at sammy boy . thought i post one of my own exprenciense. please forgive me if my english is poor as this is my first post .

the name are not real (to protect everyones privacy) but the story is 100 percent true .

my name is jay and im happily married with a gorgeous wife and 2 beautiful kids . ive known my wife for 5 years before our marriage and im always in and out of their house without retrictions , my wife have 2 brother, a older and younger . thru out the years , i have seen a fair share of the number of gals they bring home to fuck or as a part time lover . i must say , that 2 lucky bastard must have done something good in their previous life .

theres this particular gal , lets call her June .
shes been around the house for a while and is currently staying with my younger bro in law . Some infor on june . june is a part time mag model . 20 years of age . she stands at 1.7m (i guess) . long silky legs attached to a perfect pair of soft round butt .natural b cupper , perky tits ( will let u guys know y i know its perky , in a while) wich is just perfect for her size . her always long silky hair , like those u see in a hair shampoo commercial is always smooth and nicely scented . enough to make any man drool on the spot .

theres something that i noticed about june , she is not a cheongster . she never goes out to club , shop , or any other activities any other gal of her status should be engaged in . if shes not at work , she would be at home..surfing the net or just sleeping .

there was many a times , when i was visting my in law , june would so much a coincidense be just a wake, dressed in a low cut FBT shorts and a body hugging top without any bra under it. her perking nips clearly visible poking thru her top as if asking someone to come suck it, her b 34b cup breasts clearly shapped responsive with bouncing effects to her every movement . the pure sighting of this is enough to make me have a raging hard on right on the spot . there are even many times i had to PCC in the toilet , sometimes 2-3 times .

there was one occasion , a very warm and humid night . i was staying over my wifes place and at around 2am . was feeling thirsty , decided to proceed downstair to the kitchen for a quick drink . as i was walking down the stairs , i heard a soft milfling/moaning sound coming from the living room .

been curious i tip toe down the stairs quietly , OMG !:eek: June was on all fours and giving my bro in law a BBBJ .

June was a skillful cock teaser , could see that my bro in law had taught
her well . june had her lustful tounge moving in circular motions over the over grown sowllen dick head of my bro . one hand playing naughtly with the balls , squeezing and relasing the balls , i could see from the expression of my bro in law , his enjoying every moment .

june licked the shaft slowly spreading her wet sticky saliva all over it as if a 5 year old was just given a lolly pop for being a good gal.lots of tounge actions as she slowly move down south to the balls and pop one into her mouth , sucking it , licking it , dripping loads of saliva onto the carpet , June was in control , moving up north , swiftly and accurately she deep throat the six inch plus dick into her mouth , violently moving her head , titing it left to right , although i watchin from a distance . the sound generated from the suckion was shocking , holding the dick with her left hand , she concentrated on the head area of the dick , sucking it with loads of slurping sound and a ocasionnal poping sound .

after est of 5 mins , my bro in law held her head still and forced his load of semen in june pretty little mouth . june was gagging but (OMG again!) she swallowed everything . even licking any drops missed on her fingers and breasts . They then quickly dressed up and drop back to the sofa and countine watching the tv .

i slowly climbed back up the stairs quietly , and went back to my room with june sluttish face printed vivdly in my head . Fuck ! i was so engrossed in the live show . i forgot to drink water. Nah Beh ! A small price for a grate preformance .

will countined my story ..if respond its good . guys im new here , i dun know what is upped my points , how to return that favour , what the hell is zapped ..i just come here to share and of course read other bro contributions.
cheers

sexfrenzy
23-06-2009, 03:14 PM
good start... juz continue to post and the brudders here will show their appreciation. :)

cannon
23-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Promising. Please continue.

nyquist
23-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Camping here.... any pics......... HAHA

Taihao
23-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Nice. Please continue to post.

K_ger
23-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Excellent reading material. Please continue...:p

happenin1
23-06-2009, 03:57 PM
nice start, bro

keep it coming..

zl1983
23-06-2009, 07:04 PM
great for a start

JoySeeker
23-06-2009, 08:04 PM
camping for more:D

extant
23-06-2009, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the effort. I am waiting to read more.

canttell
23-06-2009, 08:35 PM
not a bad start... keep coming..

simple2kee
23-06-2009, 08:38 PM
camping for more:D

me too. camping for more. :D

Mightyone
23-06-2009, 08:54 PM
Pitch tent leow! Waiting for more.....

singexpat
23-06-2009, 08:54 PM
wah TS, your eyesight sibei good..
can see so much detail at 2am in the mornin and i presume its dark?
But i like ur story.. please continue..:D

AD69
23-06-2009, 10:09 PM
A good start of a story. Camping here too.

xiaoyang
23-06-2009, 10:29 PM
More Pls, Pitching camp Startin now..:D

wet_market
23-06-2009, 10:45 PM
a great story TS! keep us camping here for more.

song881881
23-06-2009, 11:13 PM
thanks for all the support ...to ans to one of the bro enquire which i didnt state in the post (my mistake ,im sorry ) it wasnt dark at all ...they had some of the lights on in the living room during the bbbj (wich from my point of view,plain stupid ) . anyway ...my story countine .

days went by with nothing unusual , until one afternoon. i was suppose to pick up some top graded (jing feng san) from my in laws house for one of my kids . upon reaching the house , i heard yells and shouts from inside , i immediate quickly proceed inside and found june and my bro quarreling , couldnt make out much what it was all about , could only hear some say about money and stuff .

next thing i saw was my bro raging out of the house without any of the usual greets we used to give one another . june was crying at the back reccess area of the house , trying to show concern , i offer her a pack of tissue . i tried to calm her down , and understand the situation .

june slowly and clamly explained, my bro in law had lost 20k betting with serveral illegal book makers , and they had been asking for payment , if not will turn nasty . i not a football fan , but i do know at that time there was a campionship going on ( not far back from today) . my bro in law had suggested june to take some photo outing with some photographers nude .

evil thoughts ran through my mind (im a bastard.LOL )thats the good thing with frequent visits to sammy boy . i suggested asking my in laws for help , which i knew thats what they didnt want . i could see june starting to panick and tears poured out like a bursted pipe line . at this time, i was seating at strategic point and june was able to rest her beautiful beautiful face on my shoulder , with her breasts just mini meter away from my eagle claws .
man that feels good .

i offered to help them clear the debts , but i had to think for something to make them pay up fast . i knew they cant repay me any time from now , i picked up my guts and ask for interest (sorry guys , i dun know how to put that very feelings/evil thoughts into words, but i think u all get my massage) .

Me : how are you and bro going to repay me ?, how many installments ?

june: asap ba . i will find another part time / free lance ..anything ........

me: hmmm.......anything ?

june : yes ..anything.........if u help us...i will do any job whatever u recommend...

(i shifted away from her and crossed my legs to hide my manhood , which at that point was trying to burst out of my levis jeans )

i shifted forward and whisper slowly into junes ear

me:i saw that wonderful job u did to bro that night ...
(i was carried over by lust , deep inside i knew i was jerpodising my marriage and relationship with everyone,but june was too beautiful and vernaable at that time ..i just had to try my luck )

to be continue.................................

x-netfun
24-06-2009, 12:59 AM
spicy story......pls con't ur write up....

LongKhan
24-06-2009, 07:25 AM
camping here.. juicy

Astroboy77
24-06-2009, 09:39 AM
yah .. dun stop dun stop.... :D

Tits & Nipples
24-06-2009, 10:33 AM
U're a straight shooter TS... no buildup, straight to the point. :)

Athenawishes
24-06-2009, 11:39 AM
wooooo nice one.. haha!!

any pics of her?? haha~~

larrybird
24-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Wonderful story.... more pls..

cheerrrssss

et911
24-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Waur, another evil guy! :D:D

simble01
24-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Camping here for more :o)

song881881
24-06-2009, 04:10 PM
thanks bro for the good respond..well the story countines ....

june was shock from my words and her face immediately blushed......

she was lost for words,in fact dumbfolded,both of us stay silent for a few mins .....i was hoping to see how june will react to go on to my next move . horny satanic horns were like growing out of my forehead ...pure evil lust filled the recess area .

june : what do u mean? ....we couldnt do this kind of things...i will be betraying xxxxxxx........what kind of person do u thing i am ? fuck u !

(thats the reaction i was expecting , if theres a thing or two i learnt here , its when you are sick ...i want your life( chen ni bing , yao ni ming )LOL.:D

me: forget i ever said anything .....you could find help from my in laws ....
when was the date u said the book makers will come(even though she never mentioned ) ?

june held her head low ...and gave out a desperate sign ...

june : ...ok..only once...no more then that ...just a bj ...

wow hoo! ho say liao !

me: meet me at h81 Lavander, 2pm sharp, dun be late

june: u promise..just once...no more then that...and the 20k.....?

me : dun worry ...we will work out the repayment ..after i get my interest..

with the last sentence i left the house , as i was leaving , i could hear soft sobs from a afar , but lets face it , who cares ? if im crying, it would be tears of joy ..LOL

Once i was in my car driving off, i had to come up will a plan , a plan to ensure that this wonderful ordeal wont end as fast as it started . i made my way to penisular area , theres a shop there that sell cheap pin hole cameras without any question asked . i went in and brought a pen like video camera with sd card less then 200bucks (inclusive of gst ).

time :2pm
*phone ring*
me:im at rm xxx
after 3 mins *knock,knock*...i open the door , theres my angle ,
JUNE- (dressed in high heels , a tank top and shorts , a big pair of dark sun glass covering her beautiful face,perfectly long silky hair ) .
me- ( water dripping from my hair , perfectly shaped beer belly with manly curly hair warp in H81 semi worn out towel , with a 6 1/2 inch dick pointing straight at june)

guys , actually i reached the place at 1230pm , i no expert at this camera thing , and its my first time , i had to figure a perfect angle , after much effort and ajustment , ive got it . LOL (nah beh ...stupid angle stuff took me one plus hour)

June: lets just get this over with ...

me: june let me remind you , we can forget the whole deal if you should countine this hostility .

june was shocked at my repond and forced a cheap smile on her face , i could see her eyes filled up with tears droplets and shes forcing it back .
at this point , i knew she was going to do stuff to my biding , and i wasted no time .

me : you could go strip in the toilet or here , your wish .

june: strip ? i thought its just a b.j !?
june protested , but i think shes in no position to nego .

me:do it or the deals off . ( at that very point in time , i felt bad , real bad, a real deal ass hole, a chee bye bastard , but as the goin says , when the cock is hard , the brain turns to lard )

june heads for the toilet and return with a towel wrapped around her . i was laying on bed forming a chinese character big (da) ,

me : leave the lights on ,im scare of the dark ..hehehe, i wanted to enjoy every momemt of it , plus the camera could capture every single details .

june dropped her towel and proceed towards me , OMG:eek: ! her perfectly curved body , bikini area nicely shaved , long silky legs , whoo hoo !!

me : june , i expect the service of what ive seen that night , dun give me a cheap geylang style b.j . do it right once ...or we might have to do it over and over again ...
(i didnt know what i was saying at that time , who or what made me said it, sounds like a evil twin brother , but im gald i did....LOL

to be countine ....

swain
24-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Nice update. Please carry on.

gunner77
24-06-2009, 05:12 PM
nice one la bro

andyk
24-06-2009, 06:14 PM
=> Dear TS,your story liked CAT-III HK DRAMA !!! Please keep it up !!! :D

AD69
24-06-2009, 07:48 PM
Story getting hot. :D Do continue.

tan707070
24-06-2009, 07:52 PM
more more bro waiting:D

x-netfun
24-06-2009, 08:34 PM
my little bro did stand up too......saluting you.....hot story pls cont ASAP

whatthefuk
24-06-2009, 08:55 PM
keep it up!

nice story!

imaginative
24-06-2009, 09:18 PM
It's pretty amazing that she would agree to request without even a cheque or cash downpayment from you...

swain
25-06-2009, 09:03 AM
Wonderful. Keep posting, bro.

song881881
25-06-2009, 01:08 PM
the story countines ........

june slowly crawled onto the bed and made her way up my body and started cat bathing me . she carress my nips with her fingers and seductively lick the other , making sure theres no lost time . as her tounge was flicking my nips her hands move down south and started raba my balls . touching my inner tighs every now and then and soft soft pinches which really send electrical shocks up the body .

i was enjoying the view , the pleasure and of course , my eagle claws started exploring the tenderness of junes juicy assets . as i groped her b cup , she let out a soft moan .
(which made me thinking at this point , i thought u made it clear that u wont be enjoying any moment of this , now u are acting like a slut )

my hands was full at this time , carressing in circular movement , with occasional pinching of her nips . which made june let out seductive moans , that sends trills up my body .
june started licking down , using her well trained hands , she spreaded my legs wide open , OMG! what is she doing i thought to myself .she lifted my legs up and started giving me the best AR service i ever had . she painted me in circular motion with explosive up down movemnts of the tounge , making my shit hole full of hot slimly siliva. at this point , my disobident didi was strong and desperately asking for attention .

june knew what she was doing , yes sir believe me that . she put my legsdown and started sucking on my balls , with the other hand warpped around my didi and started stroking it . her lustfill tounge like a stampeed rampage around my balls ., making lim beh buay tahan , i singnal her to move her ass to face me , forming a 69 position , initially i thought she wont agreed , but june quietly obliged . as her love hole faced me , OMG it was drenched , soaked with love juice , her natural water fall was filled with hot steamy nectal ,

june now was now face to face with my didi , being a courteous girl , she greet my didi with soft kissed with her tender lips and stared toring the perimeter in circular motion with her wet wet tounge . the motion was so well corordinated that i nearly lost focus on her clit . junes left hand was stroking my sharft , her right hand warpped around my balls , squeezing it , playing it , giving it the raba ....ohhhhh....ahhh...was all that i could make out of my mouth at that moment .
i could feel junes siliva all over my didi , dripping down to my balls , june suddenly without any warning spang into attack mode , like a F16 fighter jet went down and gave me the most pleasureable and stunned deep throat ever .

june : ermm...ermm..ermm..ermmm..ermm...erm....
i must return her the favour , i started painting her , flicking her clits and love hole .
june: errmmmmmmm.......ermmm.......
more and more love juice came poring out , i never knew june was such a horny slut , i picked up my pace and turn on my turbo ,
june: ermmm..please...i..i ...i...aa..m..cum.....um...
me:what?.cant hear you...(i knew i had hit her death spot , i planted my tounger into her love hole..and gave it a tour of duty .
june:ahhhh....ahhh...ahhh...
june at this time was at a point of no return , as i redrew my tounge , i planted my notorious devils finger into her cheebye and started digging for her g-spot .
june:please.....ahhh..ahhh..ahhh.aaahh...im cuming ....
june suddenly gave out a violent shook and orgasmed . my body was dripping wet with her love juice she dropped panting , nah beh , im still not serviced ..
me: get back to work !
june: orr...
june deep throat me and gave me a vacum cleaner style suckion , i push her aside and standed up on the bed . i love to be in control .
i pull junes lovely face over and order her to countine .
i position my hand on her head and control the speed of the b.j .
june was gagging and gasping for air , i didnt care , LOL:D
june : ermm ...ermm..ermm..arghh...arghhhh..arghhh...
me: u like it right ? ..
june:ermm..ermm.ermmm
suddenly i feel my balls tighten and ejectculated my billions billions of small jay into june mouth .
me: dun u fucking spit it out !
june looked at me at obidently swallowed the whole lot .

to be countine.......................................... ..
guys , im trying my best to give details discription of what happened .forgive me if , my english sucks .
cheers . :)

cedric_sunny
25-06-2009, 01:26 PM
Good that you like to be in control. Two thumbs.

AD69
25-06-2009, 02:22 PM
to be countine.......................................... ..
guys , im trying my best to give details discription of what happened .forgive me if , my english sucks .
cheers . :)

Don't worry. Your English and description is good.

fantastic_acey
25-06-2009, 02:31 PM
bro, continue quick...

atomsgame
25-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Camping here.... please continue

song881881
25-06-2009, 06:01 PM
i am gald you guys like my writing ...well heres the next installment as promised .

exhausted, i drop down and laid on the bed , june went into the bath room and dressed up . i was laying on the bed tired but lusting for more , i wanted more then a blow job, i needed a plan , a plan that will make june submitt to me where ever , whenever i needed a good fuck, i still got a pen video cam , hehehehe . june reappear moments later and woke me up from my evil thoughts, and sat on the edge of the bed , .

june : wheres the 20k you promised me ? ive kept my side of the bargain .

me: june dont worry , a promise is a promise . i could see that you enjoy what we went thru just now ....

june face flushed and turned away , not wanting to admitt or engage in my dirty talking conversation .

june : could i just take what i want and leave ? (still not facing me)

i got out of bed and as i walking pass behide her, i groped her breasts with my hands and started massaging it , june was shocked and started retaliating
.i refused to let and go and after 2mins , the struggle stop .

june: please.....ahh....just...gggive....me ...ahhh..pleeaa..se...

me: how long has my bro not touch you ? u know you want it ,right .

june: no.....ah...i,i,i, no.....pleaa..asee...

i sat down behide her and started roaming to the fobidden cave , as i mentioned she is a horny bitch , without any struggling she had spread her legs willingly.
i unbotton her shorts and slip my tiko right hand in and my left hand still massageing her boobs .

june was wet like a 12 inch pipe line that had just bursted , i used my index and forth finger to spread her cheebye lips and used my middle finger to massage her clits , electrical waves seems to by pass junes body , causing her to arch her back every now and then .

june : hmmm...ahh.....
june is now resting the back of her tired , confused little head on my shoulder. i wasted no time and started nimble on her ear loop .using my commando tounge to wax her small sensitive ear .

june : i ....hmmm..ahhh......i
me : june..what is it you want ??
me: you want me to fuck you ? you want to feel my dick in your wet wet pussy ?
june: i ..i...ahh...dont know ......
i released her breasts and guide her left hand behide her back to feel my glowing , swollen dick ....
me: feel it ....(obidently she started massging my dick..ho say liao !)
me: u know u want it.....
june nods her head ,
june : ahhh....hmm...
god know how long my bro in law had not fuck this beautiful gem , as i speed up my stimulation of her clits , junes naughty little hand kept on raba my dick
,faster and faster both of us went ...faster
june : i..i...dooonnt st...op ...pleaaase...heeere...ahhh..ahh..hmm.ye.ssss.
with a final arch of her back , i knew she came again .her undies was drenched with her wonderful love juice , dripping down her shorts and legs .
confused , uncompossed , humiliated , june just laid there motionless, eyes closed , wah piang eh , i felt like a campion, a grand master , LOL.

i look at june and thought to myself , boy oh boy , im goin to fuck your brains out today . :D
*dian hua xiang qi le,ni yao shuo hua le, hai yi wei ni gui wo yu xiang lian le.....*(ring tone by jacky cheung)
what the fuck ! who could be calling at a critical moment like this .
me : HAA LOW!(damn pissed off)
wife: y so loud?, now what time liao....@#%$#@$%^
looking at the time ...wah lao eh , 430pm liao , got to fetch my wife from her regular shopping spree.
me : yes dear..be right there ...
i put down the phone , cursing and swearing at the same time , june got up and freshen up in the wash room and return mins later .

me:ive worked out how u guys can repay me , 2k per month , until amount up , non -interest .(already got liao mah..with still alot coming. HAHAHA:D)

i took out my cheque book and wrote her a 20k amount , her head down , not wanting to have any eye contact with mine , took the 20k and left . I quickly dressed up and proceed to orchard road where my OC is .

to be continued .....want to know how i used the pen video cam to extort sex from june ? ..please stay tuned .
bro...any one can upp my points ? i see other s.b bro asking for that...by the way whats that ?

ah rat
26-06-2009, 07:20 AM
Whether can share your pen video :D

Silverwalker
26-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Whether can share your pen video :D

dirty old rat :eek:

jokin onli :D

sakamoto
26-06-2009, 09:40 AM
share photo enough....but with out photo also damm hot...

please more more....

Gerald
26-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Thanks for sharing. Good if can share the photo. Anyway keep posting.

eeemen
27-06-2009, 10:34 AM
enjoyed your story, pls continue, thanks :)

FBInsp
27-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Shit bro... U r making me fantasized about my bro in law's gf too liao..:D
Keep it up bro... :D

zl1983
27-06-2009, 11:15 AM
keep up e gd wk TS!

JL66
27-06-2009, 11:57 AM
hi, bro,
r u sure it's 100% true ??
can you load me 10K then..:D
any way, very nice story and pls share your video.:D
Tks.

fuckingcreep
27-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Bro.
U are really 1 lucky chap....keep it coming...

Fox1978
28-06-2009, 01:16 AM
BRO GOOD STORY
camping here liao

m.hyer
28-06-2009, 01:55 AM
keep it cuming.......

markck
28-06-2009, 02:13 AM
bro,

if your story real and she is as gd as u said, u might want to consider pimp her here and earn big $$$ to recoup your loan and interest. she also can repay her loan to u asap. win win. haha

song881881
28-06-2009, 03:34 AM
guys , actually the next installment is already typed and hot like hotcakes ready for your viewing , nah beh , dont know how and why or what my super bionic hands did , earsed everything . so sorry , will post asap ,
now tired ,late liao .

thaks a million for all viewers/bro support

song881881
28-06-2009, 04:45 AM
thinking of it and just turn me equally horny ,i just couldnt go and sleep and leave my bros without the next installment. im now fighting the sleep monster , please endure if got any typo error . paiseh,paiseh.
as for the bros who wanted the pics , videos or the contacts , im sorry as this could get a lot of people in a lot of trouble , which as a matter of fact that also means me lah .its only for private viewing . thousand of apologises and thanks for your understanding .

the story countines ...........

as i was driving back from town with my o.c nagging about how the sales lady at gucxx was rude to her , i was in a state of nirvana (liu gen qing jing , yi gen qing sin)six senses quiet, one senses alive . my mind was pictured with june , only june . my lovely lovely june.

june perfectly shaped body , with lustious curves , laying parella to the floor , half closed seductive eyes , beaming at me , ticking my every senses , raping my consious mind , intruding my brain,sending electrical trills down my spine ,her perky nips , fully erected , asking......asking for a touch, sourcing for a trill of pressure from a manly hand , her legs crossed , with ocassional small movements , revealing her lovely nicely shave pubic area from different angles . her warm lustfill tounge moving across her lips in slow slow speed , going in circular movements , touching every corner with sudden small bits to the lower lips . june ran her fingers through her long silky hair , tilting back her head , arching her back , moaning..ahhhhhh...errrrhhh....

oc : oi !!!!! red light ah !!!

i awoke from my fantasy and slammed on my breaks , my beamer came to a ssheening halt at a cross junction .

oc:want to die isit? !!!! :mad

me: sorry dear ....im tired i guess, coulnt focus ,
of course , a drop dead gorgeous bade just gave me bbbj and i almost fucked her ! who can focus ..nah beh

i couldnt be bothered about my oc , i was still fantasiing about june , and i was ajusting my seat as i was having a terrible hard on . thankfully my oc as busy nagging about the sales lady , and was not looking else where , espically my lap area . heheheheh:D

that every night at my own house , when everyone was snoring like the tanks at the gulf war ,

i creep into my study room , i inserted the sd card in my ever trustable multi card reader and download everything into my "porn only" folder . the folder is full of porn , my oc had to be a hacker/bill gates to find this file .
i review the footage over and over again , i had to praised myself for the wonderful angle of the pen cam corder , that actually did not capture my face during the bbbj given by june .

buay tahan liao , like all man who fuck on planet earth , i was hot , steamy hot , i was horny , i was massaging my dick and i knew my sleep like a dead boby wife would not let me touch her ,(come to tink of it , i tink 90% of our wives all like tis .haiz LOL) . i ramaged through the cupboards and found a bottle of dermaveen moisturising lotion . i wank the living hell out of my didi to the hardcore footage with june as the leading actress . TWICE! si beh song !

satisfying my sexual urge , its time to plan . how to extort june , not for money , sex , where ever , when ever , i didnt have her email or face book acct.(guys ,please dont laugh, i have no idea how facebook works or how to use it )it just comes down to the old traditional way , burn a cd .

the next few days , i was like a stalker , awaiting for my prey , when finally the day arrives , huang tian bu fu you xin ren .

day : thursday
time : 135pm
inlaws : with mahjong kaki at least 15km away .
bro in law : left ,dressed nicely,must be some where far
still plently of time before anyone returns , which means june is HOME ALONE . wahahahahahah.

i open the front door and hears some noise from up stairs . my future sex slave must be up stair . i make my way up the steps and could hear some sort of drama show from my bro in law room .

*knock,knock,knock*
june: dear u back so fast ?
as she open the door .

woohoooo ....june was dressed in a over size man u jersey (must be my bro in laws) just covering her pubic area . her perky nips sticking out claerly ,as usual asking to be sucked and pinch . nice womaning scent lingers around her , making even a saint to drop to his kneels ,which in my case desperately horny .

june: what is it you want ? its just been a few days ..

me:june baby , i know you loves drama show , which in my hand is a latest series , im here to lent it to you .

june shocked and dumbfolded face reflects as if she knows what its about ,

me : its not a HD ready type , but it sure is clear enough .go ahaead and take a look, i will be right here WAITING FOR YOU .

june proceeds to play it and was shock that shes the leading actress,her worst nightmare had just began .with droplets of innocent tears dripping down her cheecks , june stared cursing...

june : you bastard ! you low life bastard !how could you ?!!!!
with this , june stomped in my direction and tried to send a 240 pound slap towards me .

how could i let a slut caused any physically injury to me , i siam the slap like a ninja warrior , and grap her face by the chin and pulled her towards me , face to face .

me: listen to me bitch , you will do everything to my bidding , or you shall be the new bitch on the block by sun down today , take it as a indecent proposal , you cant refuse , there shall be no room for nego now , do as i say and i might return the original to you one of these days .

guys , during these cirtical moments , i dont know what came over me , as if i was prosess by al capone,chan hao nam,or doctor doom , a dark character of pure evil and lust . i had to get what i wanted , june as my sex slave.

with that i push june again , forcing her to back up . a deam expression spread over her lovely face and she drop helplessly onto the floor . exposing her cute lacy panties which i think at this point of time , trying to cover up for any zao gen is nott the main thing on her mind ...wahahahahah

me : you got my num ,call me , and yes i hate be kept waiting and so does xxx mag editors .

june : wait... sob...sob...u bastard(i could hear it ,although its quite soft)

me: yes my dear .

june was sat there motionless for a while ..and nodded her head ..

HO SAY LIAO..!

me:thats a good girl
deep inside my heart , i was saying: dont worry , its goin to be more pleasureable then last time ...:D

i step into the room and closed the door , not forgeting to lock it .

to be continue
guys , the pen video cam did capture the part with my face in it , i had to edit away that part , which in fact took me quite some time ..nah beh ..but its all worth it

song881881
28-06-2009, 04:52 AM
just to break up the confusion . there was 2 part . part one june giving me a bbbj . that part my face not capture . part two , i was groping june from behide , yes sir , (nah beh) i was in it , i was the co leading actor . hope that solves everyone quest.

cheers:D

gyrfalcon
28-06-2009, 05:23 AM
Powerful! Thanks for sharing.

libertarian
28-06-2009, 05:47 AM
Thanks for sharing. Hope to see the photos soon.

zeusman
28-06-2009, 07:26 AM
quick leh. waiting for next installment....

amk8899
28-06-2009, 09:24 AM
Really envy with you bro ts!:D

freakyzen
28-06-2009, 11:26 AM
evil but juicy. love it

fortitude
29-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Juicy and nice. More please and quickly.

Fox1978
29-06-2009, 03:30 PM
just can't wait for the next part....................

prudent
29-06-2009, 03:35 PM
I am also waiting in line. So please come back quickly to post. Thanks.

SharkMan
29-06-2009, 03:37 PM
TS, if this is true, then may your dick rot in hell! :mad:

jomblo
29-06-2009, 03:45 PM
good job bro..now i also planning how screw my sister in law who is super innocent i i dun think she know much abt sex...

hottales
29-06-2009, 04:05 PM
planning how screw my sister in law who is super innocent i i dun think she know much abt sex...

is she bro wife or your wife sister? will be more horny if can screw bro wife....don;t know if u agree or not. what she works as your sis in law, please share your expeirence with us n what making u so horny for your sis in law. thanks bro

Randylee
30-06-2009, 12:54 PM
[QUOTE=song881881;3870891]just to break up the confusion . there was 2 part . part one june giving me a bbbj . that part my face not capture . part two , i was groping june from behide , yes sir , (nah beh) i was in it , i was the co leading actor . hope that solves everyone quest.

Hi Bro,

Could you share the pic. You could cover the face but reveal the interesting parts la...

Camp her for more update from you.

Pls don't let us wait too long ....

hottales
30-06-2009, 02:16 PM
thinking of it and just turn me equally horny ,i jedit away that part , which in fact took me quite some time ..nah beh ..but its all worth it

bro maybe can show us June sexy ass and beautiful legs in pics wil do n we can pcc in frot of her pic too...hehehe

x-netfun
30-06-2009, 02:18 PM
oh yea....it's getting interesting and spicy

zl1983
30-06-2009, 07:26 PM
yeah man cant wait for e nx post!!!

eeemen
30-06-2009, 08:34 PM
Bro, any chance of the clip being posted here? :D ;) Thanks

song881881
01-07-2009, 10:35 AM
thaks all bro for all the support , have a over sea assigment to attend to ,