PDA

View Full Version : New TN near central area

VSOP Martell
21-06-2009, 09:48 PM
This is my first time write up...

Newly Open TN in central area to share around.....

Passing by this TN few time alrdy and decide to give a try today. Went up, and was greet by a PRC.

Proceed to the room, ask me want high bed or low bed. Requested for high bed as it too hot outside n the high bed i can get closer to the air con. She ask me to strip everything while she went to get her stuff. When i was going to lie down the bed, she ask me to stripe my boxer as well, do as she said n lie down. Before massage, she asked me, wan to use oil or powder? Requested for powder, and the massage start.

We were chit chatting, n she is very friendly. While she was doing her job, manage to know that she first time in Singapore, n she was a nurse in China. Start work onli recently. The massage was normal, n suddenly she started to touch my balls n using her nails to run thru my body n balls. She asked me, how was the massage n is it good. Asked me to turn around, n massage the chest area while i start to touch her.

She asked me wan to HJ or BJ. Requested for HJ n said $90, I told her that too expensive. She said $90 is included of the massage plus HJ. Cum 2times. If i did not listen wrongly. And she will also do JG as well. Requested for HJ, n she proceed. Her JG not bad know her skill well. While HJ, I start to autoroam her strip her top, n she said she is bit fat hope i dun mind. But I find her body ok not tat fat she mention. After awhile, everything cum and i tot ok everything is over n wear clothes liao. But NO, after she clean up for me, she continue to massage my dick. She said HJ is juz like exercising, after exercising u need to warm down. HJ also the same. So she continue massage n asked me wan to have 2nd shot. But i was tired, so opt out. Manage to find out tat the TN open till 1a.m. n she do book out as well. Before i went out, saw another ger MILF.

she requested me to help her a little but she asked me not to openly post the address and contact number the most I could do is to give to Bros with 20 points and with past FR records. So Bros please don’t flame me for that.

Name: YanYan
looks : 6.5/10 for me
Massage: 5/10
Attitute : 8/10
Manhood Massage: 7.5/10. Very satisfied
damaged : $90
RTF: Yes.

Interested brothers with 20 pts and previous FR, kindly leave me a pm.

Sori for the lengthy FR.

Happy Father's Day!!

flong928
21-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Hmmm later if still got time i'll drop by to try try:D

VSOP Martell
22-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Name: yang yang
looks : 6.5/10 for me
Massage: 5/10
Attitute : 8/10
Manhood Massage: 7.5/10. Very satisfied
damaged : $90
RTF: Yes.

Aquariu
22-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Can PM to me the location?

shawnlim
22-06-2009, 10:48 AM
where is the place? near central? wat mean for JG & TN?

VSOP Martell
23-06-2009, 12:47 AM
where is the place? near central? wat mean for JG & TN?

JG = Jua Gen Dick Massage

TN = Tui Na

ShittyAss
23-06-2009, 04:44 PM
JG = Jua Gen Dick Massage

TN = Tui Na

bro..just pm u..may wana try tonite...see if u can pm me now..thanks!

Greendevil
24-06-2009, 10:07 AM
first of all thks to TS, managed to find the place with the direction given. Anyway, saw 3 PRC there. 2 of then not much of a looker plus meaty. So one seen younger and better fig. Asked her to the TN.

Cut the story, massage was good, seen to hv go thru proper training. Turn ard, she saw my manhood, and was admiring it, as thou hv not see one for some time. Gives some compliment on it while i cont to act blur don noe wat she toking. Then she say, see my manhood until she also a bit buay tahan. Iask her real or not, then sudden raise my and put my hand into her pussy. omg, already wet wet. lol. so play ard with her, tease her and cont to make her drip while to give me a JG. However, she don offer FJ, onli JG, so respect her descision. her JG was also good.

look - 6.5
age -26
fig - 34b-25-35
dam- 30+50

VSOP Martell
24-06-2009, 12:09 PM
No problem, good thing must share share then we have more place to chiong. I've PM to most bros alrdy do let ur mail box. Meanwhile do bear with me for late reply as i always working till late. Tks n Enjoy :)

spurs69
24-06-2009, 04:12 PM
Bro...can PM me the location, thaks!

bl21
25-06-2009, 01:38 AM
bro pls share address. thanks.

PrinceSex
25-06-2009, 01:56 AM
Can PM me the location... thanks

kelvin2086
25-06-2009, 02:00 AM
bro .. can pm me e location ? thanks

VSOP Martell
25-06-2009, 03:40 AM
I've PM to bros who request for location.... now waiting for more exciting FR :D

daring70
25-06-2009, 07:36 AM
thanks to ts, i tried yang yang yesterday.

overall, was pretty happy with her, cannot fault her on attitude (8). lookswise, she's a 6.5 but very pleasant, good for brothers who like well-built (by that i don't mean fat) tall northerners.

went for the full works, whether or not you can get a fruitful session depends on whether you can click with her, i must say that the session started out with fake moanings and stuff but if you're the type who likes to service your lady, things can change.

by the end of the session, i think we both agreed that we had a great time.

nilnaug
25-06-2009, 08:11 AM
yo bro,

can pm me the location

cheers

sinhaven
25-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Thanks TS for the location. Visited the place and here is my fr.

Name: Yang Yang
Looks: 6
Massage: 8
HJ: 8
BJ: 8
RTF: Most likely

She is an average looking gal, and nice to chat with. She was a nurse before, so she was commenting on a few things on my health during the massage and she is spot-on. She even can tell that I don't have stamina and tend to shoot off my load too fast. She then gave some tips on improving the areas that I need to.

During the massage, she will ask occasionally whether to increase strength or reduce. It was no rush, a good 30 mins of solid massage.

After turn around, was asked the GQ. I opted for HJ + JG. She was taking it slow and easy, which is good for me. After a while, I requested to change to BJ. It was the hot and cold water type, the first for me. It was really good.

The HJ and BJ lasted another good 30 mins, another first for me (usually don't last that long). She told me that she use the stop and go method to help improve my stamina.

Came out a happy man. Sorry for the long fr.

milnertan73
25-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Hi bro,

Can PM me the location? Thank you.

bigstar21
25-06-2009, 07:04 PM
hi bro can send me the location. Thank.

shawnlim
26-06-2009, 01:38 PM
ytd i pass there. i saw the shop, just beside the main road.
i will go to try. what is their operating hour?

ChiClover
26-06-2009, 02:06 PM
hi bro,

pls PM me the location or contact.:)

tx

zheng
28-06-2009, 01:33 AM
TS, please share the TN address. Thanks:)

sunnybb81
28-06-2009, 02:06 AM
i went to this central TN this afternoon. Thanks TS for the location.... I'm sooooooooo excited!! Long time nv feel so excited liao... wanted to look for yang yang initially... but when i enter... this PRC actually was the 1st one who speak to me... I find her not bad... so decided to try her... and She is a GEM!!!!!!!!! kaoz!! here's my short FR

name: fang fang
face: 7/10 (cfm face)
boobs: b++ wif brown color nipples sensitive (enhanced)
body: slim
JG: 6/10
frenching: allowed
fingering: allowed
bbbj: 9/10
pussy: v v wet
fj:9/10 (she's v v horny person... little bro was inside her after me cum... but she hug me for 10 more mins... refuse to let go after my 2 attempts of pulling out...)
massage:9/10
damage: $100 + $30
rtf: Yes... In fact... i returned this evening to massage... my hands were all over her... she's so wet... but she dun let me fuck her.. coz she say dun want to to tired out... wah!!!!!! got $$ also dun wanna earn!! she's not money face at all... and this afternoon... think i over shot the 1 hr by 15 mins....

thinking of her... me still having a hard on...

she's very good wif her massage... she really knows her stuffs... and she gotten all the accupunctures correct... Me as a massage lover have tried my FL b4... no matter they provide FRs anot... she really put all those who don't provide FJs one to shame... coz her Massage is better than theirs!!

Try reading my FRs... after lili who went back... me hardly can find someone comparable to lili liao... so this she's the one...

In the evening after massage... me chat wif them in the waiting area. Me saw another girl call xiao qin... looks quite gd oso... and her skin is so fair and smooth.. and her voice is also those teh teh type...

VSOP Martell
30-06-2009, 12:57 AM
I've send out to another 10 bros. Pls check ur mail box

expunged19
01-07-2009, 02:18 AM
After much walking since i dun have a car, managed to find the place.
Walk up saw all 3 gals. all dun realli look great about average looks
Was greated by a gal with cfm looks.

Okay lor. At first i read the FRs i thought they all know JG but apparently only 1 of them ba. Cause when i asked when she GQed me she said dunno.
Massage was overall quite good. probably will be considered hard for a averagely built bro. this gal is realli horny. when she gqed she straight away asked. want to make love? never even give me the other options T_T

In the end opted for hj since i am trying to probate myself to stop.
Here are the ratings
Name: din ask but has a surname of Su.
Looks: 6.5 +0.5 for cfm factor
Body: 7.5/10 +0.5 ( for her awesome skirt since it meant her underwear/pussy was brushing against my back most of the time. )
Boobs: 8/10 (should be B or so. had a small handful. nice light brown nips which are small raisin sized somehow the combi was NICE!)
Massage: 6.5/10 (good effort and strength but some parts were proper while others were improper and kept repeating...)
Hj: 9/10 (pre hj arousal was great, and grip/strength and speed was just nice ) Plus can auto roam
RTM: prolly now since i'm on self probation but bros who want a horny masseuse can consider there.

Was hoping for better massage. Guess i'll just have to return to power69 bro's bedok recommendations.

VSOP Martell
03-07-2009, 01:30 AM
sent many PM but no FR:(

LVFK
03-07-2009, 01:43 AM
Was there few days back... look for Yang Yang (not Yan Yan).

Look average, body size medium and C cup size.

Service is good, no rushing. I was rushing for time therefore the massage was so so only. Press for 15 mins and pop the GQ. She did not ask what service, since was recommended by some friend (not mention about this forum).

Started with small head massage and bj (cold and warm bath) good sucking power. Follow by BM - one word wonderful.... after that you know what.....:D

Overall, her service is good. But, I don't quite like the place. Feeling not very clean. If she do work at H81, then, sure I'll return for Yang Yang.

Thank you, bro who provided me the location.

zheng
03-07-2009, 06:38 PM
Thanks TS for the location, I made my way there yesterday. Open door ... wing chime ring ring and proceeded upstairs. Saw the three ladies and chose the tallest one which is Yan Yan as described by TS. Found out the other two are Fan Fan (not bad looking, CFM look but smaller and shorter than Yan Yan) and Ah Ying (not my cup of team, small and pettie but to each his own).

Anyway, took shower (the room is not attached w shower) and proceed w massage:

Look: 6 (Northerner tall look)
Body: 5.5 (have tummy, soft soft)
Tits: 4.5 (I was disappointed as it turned out smaller than I thought, not handful enough)
Massage: 7 (not paino)
BJ: 7 (good suck)
FJ: 7 (only tried missionary, cannot tahan came out before able to try other positions)
Others: offered free medical diagnostic as she was a former nurse
97 all in as thats all I have to give.

RTF: maybe for FF

ChiClover
04-07-2009, 05:53 PM
This is my 1st FR, any mistake please forgive me.

Thanks Bro VSOP for the location, Manage to find this place. Walk to upstair and saw three PRC ladies there. Enjoying their meal, serve by one PRC.

Lead me to the room and she be back in 5 mins. Dress in sexy suit with push up bra.

Proceed to massage. Strength is there. During massage, she will scan your body with her hand. Later, she will diagnosed your body health. Like doing consultation with doctor. Anyway, her diagnosis is ok.

After that, proceed to GQ..........

Name : Yang Yang
Look: 6 (Average)
Body: 5.5 ( some tummy, chubby)
Boobs: B
Massage:7.5
BJ: Got own skill.

She is very friendly and talkative.

RTF: Maybe

oldcock
04-07-2009, 07:26 PM
bro pls pm location. thx

dereklim1985
04-07-2009, 08:40 PM
can pm me the address please?

raunchytwo
04-07-2009, 10:59 PM
bro,

keen too. can pm contact and location pls?:D

arqwerty
04-07-2009, 11:39 PM
I've PM to bros who request for location.... now waiting for more exciting FR :D

would like to know the location please!

bl21
05-07-2009, 05:34 AM
Thanks bro VSOP for contact. Had an unforgettable experience with Fang Fang... really pretty and horny... looks like a China actress

looks: 9/10
Boobs: B
figure: 9/10
massage: 8/10
bbbj: 9/10
fj:9/10
gfe 10/10!!

her services were really excellent... total gf feeling!
asked me to strip her and then hug her standing up while she catlicked me and tickle my bro...
did not rush me and even ask me to take it slow...
after finish job still volunteer to massage my head...
in the end finished 10 minutes past the scheduled 1 hr but still never rushed... almost perfect if not for the layout of the place....

leoleo
05-07-2009, 09:00 AM
bro VSOP.. can pm me the location ? thanks

HC NEWBIRD
05-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Dear Brother VSOP,
kindly p/m me the location.
today (Sunday) is my horny day to cheong !! keekee
hope to hear fm you soon.
Thanks !!!:D

sunnybb81
05-07-2009, 02:04 PM
As mentioned in previous FR... me returned to try xiao qin... her massage is not as gd as Fang Fang... me her pussy is alot wetter than Fang Fang.... she's oso v horny coz after she stripped and I touched her, she's already soooooooooooooo wet... hahahaha...

here's the stat:

face: 6/10
skin: 8/10 ( fair and smooth)
boobs: b ( real one hor!)
body: 6/10
frenching: passionate
bbbj: 5/10
fingering: allowed
pussy: v v v wet
massage: 6/10
gfe: 9/10

rtf: yes... actually... rtf once liao~~~

sorry for this late FR...

** Sorry to those bros who pmed me for the location of this place...  i think TS is a better person to disclose. thanks!

bigstar21
05-07-2009, 09:35 PM
hi, bro can send me the location.

thank alot.

dixiao69
08-07-2009, 11:08 PM
hi bro,

pls pm me location ..thanks!:cool:

Night
10-07-2009, 09:58 PM
hi bro VSOP, can PM me the location ? Thanks in advance. :o

Night
10-07-2009, 10:09 PM
hi bro can pm me the location ? thanks

HC NEWBIRD
12-07-2009, 04:21 PM
First & Foremost, let me say many thanks to Brother VSOP for this lobang.
:D
It was hard to find. Last week, I went round & round S/G Rd and B/Rd but could not locate the place. It is actually beside B/P school and Not opposite, and it is along S/Rd. The place is isolated & not prominent. It is above a pet shop and has a 4-digit shop number.
:confused:
Went up but YY was engaged. So, being very horny, no patient to wait, hence settled for FF.
Massage was so-so but I dont really want a rub. Her skills in arousing & seduction is pathetic. Just like a 10-cent phone call, i.e. less than 3 mins tickling my bums ; then ask me to flip over and started to jerk me.
Though she removed her dress, but there is no excitement nor any arousement from her. I dont have the mood to elaborate further.
No orgasm, & dont enjoy at all.:mad:

Once thing is for sure, will NOT ask for her again.
Due to this loss of "funds", will be hibernating for 1-3 months before I re-appear again.
:mad:

Taambi13wonder
12-07-2009, 04:59 PM
Bro.. can i have tha address???

pokagreentea
13-07-2009, 12:01 AM
Bro VSOP.. can pm me the location ? thanks =)

Cheers!

spinex09
13-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Bro Please PM me the location. Will post FR after. Thanks

VSOP Martell
13-07-2009, 03:50 PM
Went there last fri. It seem like the place is getting more ppl as most room are occupied left with a room. As usual look for her, she see me so tired can give me a good massage. As I was tired, I asked her wad her specialty, and she mention using mouth is her best. So opt for it. I must said her BJ was really a good one. Few of the bro mention Fang Fang is not bad, think nxt time i will call her.

By the way, Yang Yang wants to thanks bros here who visit her.

denise101
13-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Bro, can you PM to me the address... thanks

whatSoNow
15-07-2009, 09:47 AM
Bro VOSP and all, newbie here. Hope to join in the fun and post my own share of experience.
Can you PM me the location.

Legend
16-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Hi Bros,

Can PM me the location?? thanks thanks :)

Tjokro
16-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Can PM me the location pls. Would like to try. Thanks.

Sars1924
20-07-2009, 12:10 AM
Visit there on Thursday evening and was serve by Yang Yang.

Looks 7/10
Boobs: A/B very soft, not for boobs lovers
Attitude 8/10
GFE 7/10
Chatty
CB 7/10
BJ 6/10
FJ 7/10
RTF: Dun think so.

On think I dun like about the place is abit round down and setup very simple. Not a cosy place and you won't know anyone watching you from the big window in the room.
A fine experience.

kick_ass
27-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Thks TS for the loc. its indeed a discreet location and sorry for the late FR.

Was there a while back, wanted to try Yang Yang or Fang Fang. Yang Yang wasnt in but fangfang is. damm she really hv a cfm look. but was served by xiao qing if im not wrong. not really a gd looker but can be considered avg. Since she so enthu, i decided to try her out. :rolleyes:

massage was so so only, no oil or powder was used, only using her legs to stepped on me n some using hands. after 30mins of massage, she popped the GQ. opted for the BM.

Small bust so not for boobs lover but she has nice and smooth skin.
As she started her body massage, like i said really nice n smooth skin, i started auto roaming her, i noticed when ever i touched her nips, she tend to stop, and pant heavily. So that must be her weak spot so i cont to fondle wth her nips for a while more, & suddenly she stopped, and furiously frenching me & whispering to me "ni yao zhou ai mah, wo ren bu zhu"
I wasnt in the mood of FJ as its a tiring day for me, more ever she isnt really my cup of tea. But she said she will not charge me additional for FJ jus pay for BM will do. since its a gd deal, i agreed.

She came back wth a cd, and started to bj me but sadly wth caps. When my little bro stand, i hugged her missionary style and started kissing her dwn to her nips, she moaned, and started to hold me closer, and asked me to FJ her nw. i can feel her very moist pussy frm my thighs, she is indeed a very wet lady.

She is accomodating. We did several styles like doggie, missionary, standing & on top. she is a soft moaner, which i like(dun like loud moaners like av actress, so fake)
i believe she came twice on top of me as on 2 occasion, she will suddenly collaspe on me to catch her breather and cont again... rem to fondle her nips bros, maybe a light pinch, that is really her weak spot as u can see her estactic look when u touch it. :D

It took me a while to shoot as it was indeed a tiring day for me but she was patient enuff. After shooting out, she clean me up and hugged me for a while. gd gfe feel. Paid her 100 but she said only 80 as i only wanted bm, but i told her its ok.

Will i return, maybe. at least i shld try out fangfang 1st.

Looks-6.5
Body-6.5
Massage-6
BM-7
BJ-7 gd suction but wth caps
FJ-8

Ent-28
FJ-100
BM-80

adventureboy38
27-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Hi Bro,

PM me the location pls...

thanks

VSOP Martell
30-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Heard from YangYang that they have another new outlet, so most of the time she will be there. I heard the bed over there is water bed. Any bro tried alrdy?

silverwest
30-09-2009, 03:33 PM
bro, can i have xiao qing contact and location pls?