PDA

View Full Version : CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

miwantit
05-04-2012, 04:09 PM
Just had a quick session with Le Le and I didn't find her to be the drama queen I read about here. In fact she acted quite demure and sweet (maybe good actor).

Anyway, she looked quite sexy and pretty face. Here's my FR.

Looks: 8/10 would be higher but a little tummy and flat ass.

Boobs: 8.5/10 very nice and full B+ or C- very soft to touch and suckle. Great feature but no match for QX who is gone now (sob).

Shower: 4/10 standard and no BBBJ. Quite disappointing.

Cat bath: 7/10 quite good looks up at you with that great face.

AR: NA didn't want

BBBJ: 9/10 one of the best I have had. Wet, sloppy and very very nice. Almost came but had to hold off. Lots of tongue.

FJ: 7.5/10 cowgirl very good. Switched to miss. And finished that way. She is very accommodating.

French: 5/10 very strange will Kiss with open mouth but wom't use tongue during kiss. Still quite ok. I think RTF would allow tongue.

GFE: 7.5/10 not bad. Lying and gazing into that face is a great feeling. She was very sweet.

Overall: 8/10 quite good

RTF: definitely

Hope this helps some of you. Keep on bonking.

smlee
06-04-2012, 04:05 AM
Just had a quick session with Le Le and I didn't find her to be the drama queen I read about here. In fact she acted quite demure and sweet (maybe good actor).

Anyway, she looked quite sexy and pretty face. Here's my FR.

Looks: 8/10 would be higher but a little tummy and flat ass.

Boobs: 8.5/10 very nice and full B+ or C- very soft to touch and suckle. Great feature but no match for QX who is gone now (sob).

Shower: 4/10 standard and no BBBJ. Quite disappointing.

Cat bath: 7/10 quite good looks up at you with that great face.

AR: NA didn't want

BBBJ: 9/10 one of the best I have had. Wet, sloppy and very very nice. Almost came but had to hold off. Lots of tongue.

FJ: 7.5/10 cowgirl very good. Switched to miss. And finished that way. She is very accommodating.

French: 5/10 very strange will Kiss with open mouth but wom't use tongue during kiss. Still quite ok. I think RTF would allow tongue.

GFE: 7.5/10 not bad. Lying and gazing into that face is a great feeling. She was very sweet.

Overall: 8/10 quite good

RTF: definitely

Hope this helps some of you. Keep on bonking.

You went to the wrong drama house. Drama queen at 1809

Stabil0
06-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Gather the big boobs queen Qiu Xiang has thrown in her yellow card...

Die oredi, my favourite big boobs fantasy gone liao ?

Bro Omnia, why never earlier give warning ? :p

When last day, har ?

unfit
06-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Die oredi, my favourite big boobs fantasy gone liao ?

Bro Omnia, why never earlier give warning ? :p

When last day, har ?
She angry you din buy pimple cream for her to clear the pimple in between her tits...hee hee

So she then go home lor...ha ha

Stabil0
06-04-2012, 01:15 PM
She angry you din buy pimple cream for her to clear the pimple in between her tits...hee hee

So she then go home lor...ha ha
Haha ... bro unfit ... u still remember that ...

Should tell me mah, I can give her lifetime supply of pimple cream ... no need to go home ... sigh ...

Seriously, why she quit SO SUDDENLY ?

unfit
06-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Haha ... bro unfit ... u still remember that ...

Should tell me mah, I can give her lifetime supply of pimple cream ... no need to go home ... sigh ...

Seriously, why she quit SO SUDDENLY ?
She din quit suddenly she said wanna go back home for her family stuff lor...

Dun worry bro...I got her one as farewell gift Liao...

FYI the pimple still there lor...

Stabil0
06-04-2012, 01:29 PM
She din quit suddenly she said wanna go back home for her family stuff lor...
Hmmm ... would be tough to find another boob like hers

Dun worry bro...I got her one as farewell gift Liao...
You did ? :D

FYI the pimple still there lor...
Jialat how come still there, she dunno how to squeeze & pressed & burst it meh ? :p

unfit
06-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Hmmm ... would be tough to find another boob like hers

You did ? :D

Jialat how come still there, she dunno how to squeeze & pressed & burst it meh ? :p
The best part is that she squeeze my pimple on my back to thank my cream...ha ha

She said if dry up no scar so can't squeeze hers lor...hee hee

Stabil0
06-04-2012, 01:42 PM
The best part is that she squeeze my pimple on my back to thank my cream...ha ha

She said if dry up no scar so can't squeeze hers lor...hee hee

I know then you ended up squeezing the breast lar ...

Wah, you got so many activities with her thanks to the pimple tips ! :D

unfit
06-04-2012, 03:28 PM
I know then you ended up squeezing the breast lar ...

Wah, you got so many activities with her thanks to the pimple tips ! :D
All thanks to you for the pimple tips lor...hee hee

That is why she start check my body for pimples too...ha ha

style.whist
06-04-2012, 07:28 PM
What is the replacement for QX ?

miwantit
06-04-2012, 07:48 PM
You went to the wrong drama house. Drama queen at 1809

I know now but this Le Le was very nice. Recommended for body and bed service. Only shower needs improving.

miwantit
06-04-2012, 07:50 PM

Not sure if one is there yet. QX had the best breasts I have ever seen and held and kissed and ..... Have to stop thinking about them....

icehaya69
06-04-2012, 08:23 PM

Heng! manage to RTF QX 2weeks back & tarma with Jia Yi. :D

Alejandro88
06-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Heng! manage to RTF QX 2weeks back & tarma with Jia Yi. :D

Ya! Jia Yi's racks consider bery good! :D

Stabil0
07-04-2012, 10:09 AM
Went to L14H29 Oo Long's house.

Now he very high tech liao. Got iPad for you to scan thru the WLs photos.

Saw one big boob Yao Yao, his own homebase girl. Ask for her but Oo Long say went out must wait ... so did not bonk Yao Yao.

Any bros here bonk Yao Yao oredi ?

Is that pair of rack natural or enhanced ? Firm or sagging ?

Thanks

unfit
07-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Not sure if one is there yet. QX had the best breasts I have ever seen and held and kissed and ..... Have to stop thinking about them....
Best tits among PRC WLs IMHO still Ex 4D @ W06 lor...Really Yummy No Horse Run!!!

Alejandro88
08-04-2012, 12:39 AM

Thanks

Since u were there already, why dun you try and give us a FR for a change, bruddar? :p

Stabil0
08-04-2012, 10:53 AM
Since u were there already, why dun you try and give us a FR for a change, bruddar? :p
I was there but Yao Yao must wait mah ... so cannot bonk ...:mad:

Alejandro88
08-04-2012, 12:51 PM
I was there but Yao Yao must wait mah ... so cannot bonk ...:mad:

Bruddar, goot stuff must wait. Ask your little one to be patient next time. :D

Coitus
10-04-2012, 03:21 PM
QX is gone??? :eek::(

Havent got chance to try her, just like Jin Sha and Bai He...

Prob going to try Jiayi since she seems to have the next nicest boobs, as described by bros here...

Havent had anyone near Qiqi, Lan Xin and Lu Lu (all from 1654A) standard since they left... very sad... :(:(

unfit
10-04-2012, 06:07 PM
QX is gone??? :eek::(

She went home to meet Tang Bo Hu lor...:p

smlee
11-04-2012, 04:08 AM
She went home to meet Tang Bo Hu lor...:p

you are damn humourous

unfit
11-04-2012, 10:54 AM
you are damn humourous
Sillypore too stress so Bo Pian gotto crack jokes to distress lor...

Stabil0
11-04-2012, 05:43 PM
Bruddar, goot stuff must wait. Ask your little one to be patient next time. :D
Very ngeh liao, bro. How to wait ? :p:D

unfit
11-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Very ngeh liao, bro. How to wait ? :p:D
Hmmm...PCC while waiting if Joe is too hard...ha ha

Stabil0
11-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Hmmm...PCC while waiting if Joe is too hard...ha ha

Cannot leh, bro. PCC liao later no urge liao ... not that powderful lately ...

unfit
12-04-2012, 12:17 AM
Cannot leh, bro. PCC liao later no urge liao ... not that powderful lately ...
If PCC too strong then try JG while waiting might strengthen your Joe...Power!

Stabil0
12-04-2012, 12:25 AM
If PCC too strong then try JG while waiting might strengthen your Joe...Power!

JG cannot ownself do lah ... Talking about JG, who u think is the best JG queen ?

unfit
12-04-2012, 12:42 AM
JG cannot ownself do lah ... Talking about JG, who u think is the best JG queen ?
Our Media COCK DRAMA QUEEN LeLe did a good job!

Stabil0
12-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Our Media COCK DRAMA QUEEN LeLe did a good job!

Alamak which house is this Lele based on ? Is she cat 150 or FLs ? :confused:

Alejandro88
12-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Alamak which house is this Lele based on ? Is she cat 150 or FLs ?

Bruddar, why u so blur?? :rolleyes::D

unfit
12-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Alamak which house is this Lele based on ? Is she cat 150 or FLs ? :confused:
Cat 150 @ 1809...Enjoy Bro!

miwantit
12-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Best tits among PRC WLs IMHO still Ex 4D @ W06 lor...Really Yummy No Horse Run!!!

Yes I wish I could have tried. Going through boob withdrawal now. Any recommendations from senior members for largest breasts in Geylang now?

Stabil0
12-04-2012, 11:52 PM
Bruddar, why u so blur?? :rolleyes::D

Think bonked until blur liao ... :p

MP5F
13-04-2012, 12:54 AM
1st time visiting house 1817, it's really spacious, consisting of 2 houses. Okt was friendly and asked me what drink do I want, I told him I want a cold drink, and he said help yourself, the fridge is over there. Around 4 -5 WL were working and I choose the best looking gal. FM 88.3 was playing in the background. Total 8 WLs in this house.

FR On QianQian (1817)
Height: 1.56m
Weight : est 53kg.
Misc : Has been working in GL for 6 months. She told me that she has put on weight.

Face: 9/10
She has a high bridge nose with big round eyes. and some moles on the face. She's pretty and cute to me.

Body: 8/10
Average size, tan and slightly smooth skin.

Boobs: C cup enhanced with 20 cents size brown nipples. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 5/10
Just chit chat with her a bit, before we proceed to shower.

Bath: 8.0/10
Not much action,had some light kisses with her.

Frenching: 9.6/10
She speaks french fluently, we frenched like long lost lovers during foreplay and during bonking. :p

Catbath: 8.5/10
She wet my back with warm water before she proceed to lick me. and we frenched like long lost lovers during the foreplay. :p

AR: 8.0/10
well done,was sensuous.

BBBJ:8.4/10
Nicely done, with balls action to deep throat bj.

Fingering : 8.8/10
Fingered her during the foreplay. She was wet.

FJ: 8.8/10
Started with cow gal,switch to missionary when she's tired and finally unloaded during the folded deck chair position with plenty of tongue action throughout the bonking.

Post FJ: 8.5/10
She massaged my legs after the FJ, had some light kisses with her during the post FJ bath.

GFE: 9.6/10
I was engulfed by her GFE for most parts of the session. She's very frdly,cheerful, full of passion and most important speaked french fluently. She hugged me and I kissed her before we left the room. ;)

Overall : 9.4/10
Her service was excellent with a very high GFE factor. :)

RTF: Yes, she's on my RTF list, she might be my replacement for Ella (1654A), if she perform well when I rtf her in the future.

Stabil0
14-04-2012, 10:08 AM
With the departure of QX, Geylang scene now quite siaz leh ... no successor ...

Senior bros like unfit, ale88 and maxpriest must feedback to OKT to bring in this type of WLs like QX or 4D mah .... :)

OKT dunno how to select meh ?

unfit
14-04-2012, 10:13 AM

Senior bros like unfit, ale88 and maxpriest must feedback to OKT to bring in this type of WLs like QX or 4D mah .... :)

Okt busy doing paper or efiling...so din work on milkmaids lor...

Hang on for a while and I will remind them to pull up their socks ...ha ha

Akan Datang...cumming soon!!!

Stabil0
14-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Okt busy doing paper or efiling...so din work on milkmaids lor...efiling very fast wat, 5 mins kautim liao ...

Hang on for a while and I will remind them to pull up their socks ...ha haPLEASE, we "Count on you, Singapore !!" :D

Akan Datang...cumming soon!!!Very slow, ngeh liao & yet very sianz. Really dilemma of a samster with ngeh dicky with big boobs fetish !

Alejandro88
14-04-2012, 11:01 AM

Bruddars, you see me too high lah. Me only a small fry and no senior compare to snrs like unfit and maxpriest. Just look at my rep points, even lower than you and power is only 2 nia. :o

Stabil0
14-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Bruddars, you see me too high lah. Me only a small fry and no senior compare to snrs like unfit and maxpriest. Just look at my rep points, even lower than you and power is only 2 nia. :o
Aiyoh bro. Senior in terms of knowledge of insider info of Geylang girls, contacts with OKTs lah ... Am sure u "au kah liao" with all the OKTs in geylang ...

lukas
14-04-2012, 12:28 PM
now QX gone le who has the biggest natural boobs nxt in line ? prefer those that can french haha..

unfit
14-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Bruddars, you see me too high lah. Me only a small fry and no senior compare to snrs like unfit and maxpriest. Just look at my rep points, even lower than you and power is only 2 nia.

Aiyoh bro. Senior in terms of knowledge of insider info of Geylang girls, contacts with OKTs lah ... Am sure u "au kah liao" with all the OKTs in geylang ...

How nice if the Points or Power can redeem Free Bonk @ Joints huh...:p

Not senior or not...is join SBF earlier lah...:D

style.whist
14-04-2012, 02:17 PM
QX is gone.

It seems there is no replacement suitable for her !
Was she really so indispensable ?

The nearest sized boob from her seems to be Jiayi from 2047 but even Jiayi's size is a far cry in terms of size from QX.

lukas
14-04-2012, 09:17 PM
went to look for jiayu but she not working sian..in the end go 1654 look for jiajia. Muz say that jiajia have really nice pinky nips

Nan Hong Gui
14-04-2012, 09:26 PM
i wan i wan :( lol

miwantit
14-04-2012, 10:16 PM
went to look for jiayu but she not working sian..in the end go 1654 look for jiajia. Muz say that jiajia have really nice pinky nips

I also want.

Stabil0
15-04-2012, 12:46 AM
QX is gone.

The nearest sized boob from her seems to be Jiayi from 2047 but even Jiayi's size is a far cry in terms of size from QX.
Yes no replacement for QX ...

Allspark
15-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Went down to 2058 to look for my regular Amy today. Must wait long time so I decided to go for Blue Diamond instead.

This is not so much a report on BD as everyone knows her, as it is a observation on one of Amy's regulars. Drives a nice RS5. He looked pissed going in the room (I was waiting for Diamond) and he looked pissed coming out (I had just finished). Relax Bro. Come to this sort of place should be happy at least coming in or out or better, both also happy. Especially if you got to spend time with Amy!! And have a RS5!!

Jang5556
15-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Went down to 2058 to look for my regular Amy today. Must wait long time so I decided to go for Blue Diamond instead.

This is not so much a report on BD as everyone knows her, as it is a observation on one of Amy's regulars. Drives a nice RS5. He looked pissed going in the room (I was waiting for Diamond) and he looked pissed coming out (I had just finished). Relax Bro. Come to this sort of place should be happy at least coming in or out or better, both also happy. Especially if you got to spend time with Amy!! And have a RS5!!

Some people high stress. Maybe his face is like that!:D Maybe he also had a good time inside haha. No matter, better luck for you findiing Amy next time. How is Blue Diamond now? Still looking good?:D

Eagles
15-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Some people high stress. Maybe his face is like that!:D Maybe he also had a good time inside haha. No matter, better luck for you findiing Amy next time. How is Blue Diamond now? Still looking good?:D

I think she looks good. Her ass has grown! Not complaining though. Ruby looked really good as well. Bro, you should mkae a trip back for a look!! Better move on. This is OT:D

Allspark
15-04-2012, 06:44 PM
I think she looks good. Her ass has grown! Not complaining though. Ruby looked really good as well. Bro, you should mkae a trip back for a look!! Better move on. This is OT:D

Yes, haha, so get behind her, grab those hips and hammer away. But yes, OT.

Jang5556
15-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Yes, haha, so get behind her, grab those hips and hammer away. But yes, OT.

I thought I read somewhere Diamond had her tits done? True? So she now Big Boob category also?:D

unfit
15-04-2012, 09:47 PM

Bro maybe he saw your R8 park beside his RS5 mah...

That's why not happy lor...ha ha

Just kidding brother!

Alejandro88
15-04-2012, 10:21 PM
I thought I read somewhere Diamond had her tits done? True? So she now Big Boob category also?:D

Are you sure bruddar? I noticed her rear bigger than her boobs leh. :confused:

AC Milan from 3033 really has done up her boobs! :p

Alejandro88
15-04-2012, 10:23 PM

Bruddar, did you notice a Icy Silver Continental GT parked at the special lot in clubby 54A arh? :p

unfit
15-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Bruddar, did you notice a Icy Silver Continental GT parked at the special lot in clubby 54A arh? :p
Why you always park beside my Comfort Toyata Crown huh...ha ha ha

Stabil0
16-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Next time if I cannot get cab, can I call you ? You know lah, during rainy days call cab line always cannot get thru one ! :D :p

Alejandro88
16-04-2012, 09:26 AM

No wonder I always see a big blue comfort around. Bruddar, dun scratch my car hor! :rolleyes: Eh, but I also saw your windscreen decal similar to mine de!:eek: Dun tell me OKT Hua use your cab to fetch foreigh VIP from the airport arh? :D

Allspark
16-04-2012, 10:10 AM

Just kidding brother!

Haha I wish. I humble taxi and bus person!!

But he was pissed before and after leh...so seems more to do with Amy then any car that might be parked next to him. Amy can be tempremental I guess. But from what I see, and I have seen him before, he seems to be quite regular there as Margret and Blue Diamond were also fussing over him.

BTW, seems like business is good at 2058. The boss there now also got a black Audi A5 sitting there.

Allspark
16-04-2012, 10:11 AM

This is yours? Wow, life is good yah :D

unfit
16-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Haha I wish. I humble taxi and bus person!!

But he was pissed before and after leh...so seems more to do with Amy then any car that might be parked next to him. Amy can be tempremental I guess. But from what I see, and I have seen him before, he seems to be quite regular there as Margret and Blue Diamond were also fussing over him.

BTW, seems like business is good at 2058. The boss there now also got a black Audi A5 sitting there.
Hmmm...soon 2058 will be the showroom of Premium Automobiles liao huh...ha ha

unfit
16-04-2012, 10:43 AM
No wonder I always see a big blue comfort around. Bruddar, dun scratch my car hor! :rolleyes: Eh, but I also saw your windscreen decal similar to mine de!:eek: Dun tell me OKT Hua use your cab to fetch foreigh VIP from the airport arh? :D
My Decal got the Word [CREW] lah....ha ha ha

Shhh...dun tell ppl got free airport transfer huh...wakaka!

unfit
16-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Next time if I cannot get cab, can I call you ? You know lah, during rainy days call cab line always cannot get thru one ! :D :p
No problem bro...tell Uncle Hua and he will let you take my COMFORTABLE CAB...

Only members got the Privilege...ha ha ha!

Alejandro88
16-04-2012, 10:54 AM

Maybe bcos negotiation on bao-ing Amy brokedown and he therefore was furious. :p

RS5 not worth buying, almost $400k. Might as well add another $100k to buy the Porsche Carena 911. :rolleyes:

Nowadays there are many high whore rollers lurking around in GL. I saw Jaguar XF, BMW M5, BMW 6&7 Series, Audi RS5, Porsche 911 GT, Audi A5 convertible, Audi TT, Audi Q7, Mercedes SL350, etc. :eek: Now GL PRC whores able to attractive a different level of breed never seen before during the Malaysian whore era. :cool:

Alejandro88
16-04-2012, 10:56 AM
My Decal got the Word [CREW] lah....ha ha ha

Shhh...dun tell ppl got free airport transfer huh...wakaka!

Inside the cab got Ipad to view the 54A whores while on the way to the club or not? If there is a traffic jam, can still make advance booking before reaching the club lor. :D

unfit
16-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Maybe bcos negotiation on bao-ing Amy brokedown and he therefore was furious. :p

RS5 not worth buying, almost $400k. Might as well add another $100k to buy the Porsche Carena 911. :rolleyes:

Nowadays there are many high whore rollers lurking around in GL. I saw Jaguar XF, BMW M5, BMW 6&7 Series, Audi RS5, Porsche 911 GT, Audi A5 convertible, Audi TT, Audi Q7, Mercedes SL350, etc. :eek: Now GL PRC whores able to attractive a difference level of breed never seen before during the Malaysian whore era. :cool:
COE so high Whoremongers will only go for High End Car lor...

Cos it is funny to pay for Toyota Vios @ 100 over grand huh...ha ha

BTW Lamborghini and Ferrari also at Club 54a...hee hee

Alejandro88
16-04-2012, 11:01 AM
COE so high Whoremongers will only go for High End Car lor...

Cos it is funny to pay for Toyota Vios @ 100 over grand huh...ha ha

BTW Lamborghini and Ferrari also at Club 54a...hee hee

I have not seen Lambo leh. But I saw a red Ferrari in Willie's den a month ago and a 3 series BMW convertible at 1637 de! The latter is Lili's customer.

unfit
16-04-2012, 11:06 AM
Inside the cab got Ipad to view the 54A whores while on the way to the club or not? If there is a traffic jam, can still make advance booking before reaching the club lor. :D
When touch down Buggy will pick you up then Limousine transfer to JetQuay CIP Terminal...

Ipad no problem...and if you download the Club 54A App @ Apple ITunes Apps Store then got 10% discount...Password Brother Maxx!

unfit
16-04-2012, 11:09 AM
I have not seen Lambo leh. But I saw a red Ferrari in Willie's den a month ago and a 3 series BMW convertible at 1637 de! The latter is Lili's customer.
Bro if you wanna see more then Join me as Crew but you got to be familiar with E gear cos Lamborghini is damn stupid to pilot lor...ha ha

Allspark
16-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Hmmm...soon 2058 will be the showroom of Premium Automobiles liao huh...ha ha

Not bad what. Free showroom....sometimes the car can be there for hours on end! Anyone can view. Open to walk in.:D

Allspark
16-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Maybe bcos negotiation on bao-ing Amy brokedown and he therefore was furious

RS5 not worth buying, almost $400k. Might as well add another $100k to buy the Porsche Carena 911.

Nowadays there are many high whore rollers lurking around in GL. I saw Jaguar XF, BMW M5, BMW 6&7 Series, Audi RS5, Porsche 911 GT, Audi A5 convertible, Audi TT, Audi Q7, Mercedes SL350, etc. :eek: Now GL PRC whores able to attractive a different level of breed never seen before during the Malaysian whore era.

This is the guy looking to Bao Amy? I recall that came up a while back!!

RS5 can sit four comfortably and got boot that can fit golf clubs. 100K more for no four seats and no boot? Maybe don't fit his needs. :confused:

Jang5556
16-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Are you sure bruddar? I noticed her rear bigger than her boobs leh. :confused:

AC Milan from 3033 really has done up her boobs! :p

Hi Bro, I think you mistaken what i said...I left ? behind so more a question to you all if she really had her boobs done and is she a big boobs girl now?

Her ass I gathered that from Allspark and Eagles:D

AC did her boobs again? She did them before I recall:confused:

Jang5556
16-04-2012, 02:28 PM
:

OK, newbie question here. Sorry for the continuous OT...what does Bao-ing consists of?

1) What is the upfront damage?
2) I presume monthly installment?
3) What are the benefits earned?

Will this be in Sillypore or back in China.:D

smlee
16-04-2012, 05:55 PM

Nowadays there are many high whore rollers lurking around in GL. I saw Jaguar XF, BMW M5, BMW 6&7 Series, Audi RS5, Porsche 911 GT, Audi A5 convertible, Audi TT, Audi Q7, Mercedes SL350, etc. :eek: Now GL PRC whores able to attractive a different level of breed never seen before during the Malaysian whore era. :cool:

Porsche Carena is the latest model?

Alejandro88
16-04-2012, 09:25 PM
Porsche Carena is the latest model?

U dun have to create a mountain out of a mole hill! I know u feel sour because I slammed you the other time and you are trying to get it back at me! U are quite childish hor? :p

Porsche 911 Carrera GTS :rolleyes:

Alejandro88
16-04-2012, 09:32 PM
OK, newbie question here. Sorry for the continuous OT...what does Bao-ing consists of?

Will this be in Sillypore or back in China.:D

Ranges from S$50k to S$100k

Should be monthly allowance which usually ranges from S$3k to S$4k

You can have her all to yourself. :D

Bao-ing can be official and non-official. :p

Read my post at the following link on what I meant by official and non-official bao-ing.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=226311&page=63

Stabil0
16-04-2012, 10:03 PM

Why are others so rich ?

Alejandro88
16-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Why are others so rich ?

Some people are born with a platinum spoon stuck in their mouth. Some inherited their wealth from their wealthy parents. Some slogged thru lots of hardship before getting rich. Some people were not born lucky but they were lucky later and strike lottery/Toto to become millionaire over nite. :rolleyes:

Bruddar, if you do not fall under any of the above-mentioned categories, I am afraid you can only observe at the sideline with your mouth wide opens with envy lor. Who knows, perhaps you will be like them in your next life when u reincarnated. :p

Alejandro88
16-04-2012, 11:55 PM
When touch down Buggy will pick you up then Limousine transfer to JetQuay CIP Terminal...

Ipad no problem...and if you download the Club 54A App @ Apple ITunes Apps Store then got 10% discount...Password Brother Maxx!

Bruddar, why the password is Brother Maxx?? He got share in this whore business arh? :confused:

CIP Terminal stands for Cum-In-Pussy terminal??

unfit
17-04-2012, 02:28 AM
Bruddar, why the password is Brother Maxx?? He got share in this whore business arh? :confused:

CIP Terminal stands for Cum-In-Pussy terminal??
Apps is Maxx idea mah so can't claim credit lor...

baotohk
17-04-2012, 02:55 AM
Who can CIP?

Jang5556
17-04-2012, 08:08 AM

Read my post at the following link on what I meant by official and non-official bao-ing.

Hi Bro, went to the page /link above and don't see anything about official and non official leh...?

Benefits-have her all to yourself? While she is still working? How can? All very confusing haha

Alejandro88
17-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Hi Bro, went to the page /link above and don't see anything about official and non official leh...?

Benefits-have her all to yourself? While she is still working? How can? All very confusing haha

Official - You bao her and send her back to China. You can visit her routinely or stay with her for good!

Non-Official - You secretly bao her and keep her in GL without the knowledge of AV. Of course you need special arrangement with her OKT.

Understood? :D

Jang5556
17-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Official - You bao her and send her back to China. You can visit her routinely or stay with her for good!

Non-Official - You secretly bao her and keep her in GL without the knowledge of AV. Of course you need special arrangement with her OKT.

Understood? :D

Both seem like silly ideas but ok :D Especially non official. You gotta reimburse the OKT also!!

Alejandro88
17-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Both seem like silly ideas but ok :D Especially non official. You gotta reimburse the OKT also!!

There are ppl who are silly enuff to do that! :rolleyes:

smlee
17-04-2012, 06:50 PM
U dun have to create a mountain out of a mole hill! I know u feel sour because I slammed you the other time and you are trying to get it back at me! U are quite childish hor? :p

Porsche 911 Carrera GTS :rolleyes:

Cannot take joke ha...:D

Why so defensive?

Vertu
17-04-2012, 07:27 PM

Add on for No 3:

But make sure you call her before reaching home ...... you might pump into your SB .....

Alejandro88
17-04-2012, 07:28 PM
You gotta reimburse the OKT also!!

You just need to pay the OKT 12 hours session per day. That is, 12 x $150 = S$1800 per day. So long if you pay $1800 per day or $54,000 (per month) in advance even better, she will be reserved for your use only. Usually one can minus $1,050 (7 days) because of strawberry leave. However, if you have deep pockets, what is S$1-2k to you, rite? FYI, this really happened before! :D

The above is a good proposal to start with. If her OKT demanded more because he is running a risk, I think you can offer him an additional 10% to be fair to him and see how it goes. This is how the negotiation process works. The WL concern is more than willing to accept this proposal (so long he is a not an abnormal guy) as she only needs to serve one fellow. The bao agreement can be terminated anytime by either party. :D

Alejandro88
17-04-2012, 07:30 PM
Cannot take joke ha...:D

Why so defensive?

Can't you see I am also joking? :D

Jang5556
17-04-2012, 08:01 PM
You just need to pay the OKT 12 hours session per day. That is, 12 x $150 = S$1800 per day. So long if you pay $1800 per day or $54,000 (per month) in advance even better, she will be reserved for your use only. Usually one can minus $1,050 (7 days) because of strawberry leave. However, if you have deep pockets, what is S$1-2k to you, rite? FYI, this really happened before! :D

The above is a good proposal to start with. If her OKT demanded more because he is running a risk, I think you can offer him an additional 10% to be fair to him and see how it goes. This is how the negotiation process works. The WL concern is more than willing to accept this proposal (so long he is a not an abnormal guy) as she only needs to serve one fellow. The bao agreement can be terminated anytime by either party. :D

Insane. The baoer has lost track of the value of money. And also lost his mind:D I hope they have some intention to marry the girl in the end at least.

Jang5556
17-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Add on for No 3:

But make sure you call her before reaching home ...... you might pump into your SB .....

pump into your SB?:confused:

unfit
17-04-2012, 11:20 PM
pump into your SB?:confused:
Sworn Brother or XIAO Lang Guo I think...

PRC gal mostly love time sharing or whore sharing scheme...

Jang5556
17-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Sworn Brother or XIAO Lang Guo I think...

PRC gal mostly love time sharing or whore sharing scheme...

Bao and still not baoed? Ah yah...this seems like bad deal bwhahahah

unfit
17-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Bao and still not baoed? Ah yah...this seems like bad deal bwhahahah
Aiyah PRC whores are like that bro...

They can enjoy and make more money at the same time huh...

So dun waste money to Bao them lor...

Alejandro88
18-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Insane. The baoer has lost track of the value of money. And also lost his mind:D I hope they have some intention to marry the girl in the end at least.

The Bao-er is a different breed of species and they seem to be multiplying pretty fast in GL. The moral of the story is, you better bonk the whore fast when you set eyes on her especially those who are young, pretty, adorable and looks demure. :p

Unless you stay with the ex-whore full time, I am afraid long term relationship with the ex-whore is unpredictable and could be bleak to put it bluntly. Based on history, the bao period would not last more than a year or two typically. :rolleyes:

naan1974
18-04-2012, 12:41 PM

Why must cover the OKT 12*$150/day? thought should be 12*$70/day since the gal is already on your payroll? anyway not relevent to me.. this is reserve for the elite group... sigh....

Alejandro88
18-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Why must cover the OKT 12*$150/day? thought should be 12*$70/day since the gal is already on your payroll? anyway not relevent to me.. this is reserve for the elite group... sigh....

The bao-er pays the OKT and the OKT will pay the WL share. The share of the WL ranges from $72 to $80 per session depending which fuck shop.

Jang5556
18-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Unless you stay with the ex-whore full time, I am afraid long term relationship with the ex-whore is unpredictable and could be bleak to put it bluntly. Based on history, the bao period would not last more than a year or two typically. :rolleyes:

Well, if it is in Singapore only, I guess it cannot last any longer as she has t leave. In a way, that might save the bao-er from himself!!:D

Jang5556
18-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Aiyah PRC whores are like that bro...

They can enjoy and make more money at the same time huh...

So dun waste money to Bao them lor...

Yeah, and we openly give all this info here but there is probably one here reading this but still "in love" with a girl and looking to be the next one to bao a girl.

But I understand what you guys mentioned before, that it is a certain type of girl that gets boa-ed and Amy, according to my friend, and since we are in the big boob thread, is not that type?:confused: I figured every girl would be to earn money?

max_priest
18-04-2012, 09:54 PM
Well, if it is in Singapore only, I guess it cannot last any longer as she has t leave. In a way, that might save the bao-er from himself!!:D

Dude, who knows he might renew his contract with the WL in China. :D

Jang5556
19-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Dude, who knows he might renew his contract with the WL in China. :D

Well, I am only going by Alejandro88's comment on the time frame it normally last.:D

unfit
19-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Yeah, and we openly give all this info here but there is probably one here reading this but still "in love" with a girl and looking to be the next one to bao a girl.

But I understand what you guys mentioned before, that it is a certain type of girl that gets boa-ed and Amy, according to my friend, and since we are in the big boob thread, is not that type?:confused: I figured every girl would be to earn money?
Amy still working...hee hee

Hmmm maybe the A5 guy din met her Reserve Price of BAO Package huh...ha ha

Alejandro88
19-04-2012, 01:23 PM

There are a few reasons as to why Bao-ers prefer to keep the woman in Sg. :D

Jang5556
19-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Amy still working...hee hee

Hmmm maybe the A5 guy din met her Reserve Price of BAO Package huh...ha ha

RS5!!:D If he sell his RS5 and buy A5 he can Bao Amy until the cows come home;)

Jang5556
19-04-2012, 03:27 PM
There are a few reasons as to why Bao-ers prefer to keep the woman in Sg. :D

Well, besides the obvious of being able to see her anytime?:D

Alejandro88
19-04-2012, 04:37 PM

Not many bao-er want to bao and maintain a whore too long. Typically 1 year or maybe 6 months is good enuff before he lose interest in her. As the saying goes, why sacrifice the whole forest for one tree? There are abundant of SYT in GL. Thats the beauty of GL! :D

Alejandro88
19-04-2012, 04:39 PM
Well, besides the obvious of being able to see her anytime?:D

More importantly, she will not be able to stray as compare to sending her back to China. This is one way to protect your investment, bruddar! :D

Jang5556
19-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Not many bao-er want to bao and maintain a whore too long. Typically 1 year or maybe 6 months is good enuff before he lose interest in her. As the saying goes, why sacrifice the whole forest for one tree? There are abundant of SYT in GL. Thats the beauty of GL! :D

Yeah hence why I have not understood the reason for bao-ing.

As Beyonce saod, if you like it you should have put a ring on it!!:D

Jang5556
19-04-2012, 07:41 PM
More importantly, she will not be able to stray as compare to sending her back to China. This is one way to protect your investment, bruddar! :D

Man, this "investment' is worst than buying a car in Singapore. Sure lose one.:D

Alejandro88
19-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Man, this "investment' is worst than buying a car in Singapore. Sure lose one.:D

The COE is so fucking high now. Do you know the 1.6 and above CAT, the COE is more than S$90k and Below 1.6L CAT, the COE is more than S$60k. Not worth buying car also.

nightfly1966
20-04-2012, 07:00 AM
The COE is so fucking high now. Do you know the 1.6 and above CAT, the COE is more than S$90k and Below 1.6L CAT, the COE is more than S$60k. Not worth buying car also.

I 2nd tat!!!:)

Alejandro88
20-04-2012, 10:57 AM
I 2nd tat!!!:)

Our government makes us all poorer and become a slave to the banks! :(

nightfly1966
20-04-2012, 01:18 PM

...life still goes on bro...:)

unfit
20-04-2012, 05:36 PM
i tot someone got Bentley huh...hee hee

miwantit
20-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Really needed to release so went to Willie's to look for big chest girl. Willie's brother was running show today and tried to find my wish. Jia Yi on code red. Others not available. So settled for Qin Qin who was wearing a sexy red dress and looked ok. Here's my quick FR. Thanks to seniors for format.

Qin Qin from Wuhan PRC sorry didn't get house

Looks 7.5/10 not SYT nor classic beauty but quite ok. Long brown hair. Slim body nice shape.

Boobs 7.5/10 C enhanced but not hard. Extra for nice brown nips very responsive to sucking and licking. I like.

Per-shower 8/10 quite friendly and talkative. Careful guys, she really wants a boyfriend.

Shower 8.5/10 standard until BBBJ very well done and sign of better things to come?

Catbath 5/10 very little mostly on nipples but straight to...

BBBJ 8.5/10 very good, long, good suction, tongue and switched to 69 to give me a taste.

Paint 7.5/10 quite nice abalone. Brown but sweet. Liked this about 5 minutes. NICE especially with her sucking me.

FJ 8/10 great cowgirl. She rode me hard. Switched to miss and I rode her hard. Then cowgirl again. Finished with HJ and really let loose.

GFE 9/10 very sweet and tender. She really wants a boyfriend for any of you who are looking for a WL to hold.

Overall 8/10 great experience

RTF possible but so many more breasts to try.

Jang5556
20-04-2012, 09:35 PM

I am well aware of the "fucking COE" but seeing as I am not in the market to buy a car, it can be a million bucks for all I care. Anyone who has no intention of buying a car even if the COE is 10cents should not stress this COE. My feel. Live and Let Live.

But back to the point...I still think baoing a girl is a worst investment than bying a car in Singapore. "Fucking COE" being high or not.:D

Eagles
20-04-2012, 10:55 PM
Anyone who has no intention of buying a car even if the COE is 10cents should not stress this COE. My feel. Live and Let Live.

haha agreed. I know people if CEO is $0 also they will not or cannot buy car. But now every month they look at the COE price and kpkp...scold the Government. For what?:confused:

omnia
20-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Know this is off topic but since u mention COE can u recall wat happen when pxs were last heading towards $100K?...Jan 98 actually struck lottery when freak lowest no of min bid at $50!!:):D...actually cheaper than a single fuck in GL balls:D

the way things r going this may well happen again:p

I am well aware of the "fucking COE" but seeing as I am not in the market to buy a car, it can be a million bucks for all I care. Anyone who has no intention of buying a car even if the COE is 10cents should not stress this COE. My feel. Live and Let Live.

But back to the point...I still think baoing a girl is a worst investment than bying a car in Singapore. "Fucking COE" being high or not.

unfit
21-04-2012, 01:50 AM

Just confirm with Amy...there is no RS5 Baoer lor...:D

She told is just a customer lah...:p

Heng lor...she will stay longer Liao...ho se lor...;)

junkie72
21-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Know this is off topic but since u mention COE can u recall wat happen when pxs were last heading towards $100K?...Jan 98 actually struck lottery when freak lowest no of min bid at $50!!:):D...actually cheaper than a single fuck in GL balls:D

the way things r going this may well happen again

Probably a coordinated effort by all major sales agents NOT to bid for that COE. It surprises me that Singaporeans could unite for once for such a purpose :p

junkie72
21-04-2012, 08:38 AM

Even if she go multiple Bao'ers, she'll probably not be upfront with you about it. Every olivious guys is potentially another $$$ into her bank account :)

unfit
21-04-2012, 08:42 AM
Even if she go multiple Bao'ers, she'll probably not be upfront with you about it. Every olivious guys is potentially another $$$ into her bank account :)
Most important is she stays then we enjoy lah...

Tao Sa Bao or Char Siew Bao even Tua Bah Bao also never mind lor...

Enjoy bro...cheers!

Eagles
21-04-2012, 09:14 AM

Looking back the "bo-er" in the RS5 rumour was started in here leh...originally was only that RS5 customer got pissed off look only :D

You went to ask her ah? And she actually responded? These girls know their customers cars? haha

Chupachups
21-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Many thanks to all the bros out there on posting FRs on Jia Yi.

I won't get too much on detailing the session but here's a quick summary.

As soon as i saw her, i liked how she looked ... She has a really nice classic chinese face (7.5/10). Her looks does grow on you. Her personality and attitude is amazing (8.5/10), she takes the time to chat up, tease at the right time and provide the right GFE moments without over doing it.

Her body is slightly chunky, in fact, i would rate her shape as one that is very womanly yet not too matured. (7/10). Her assets are those knockers that will just spill out as she peeled off her dress. If i recall, i think has a poorly designed tattoo on her left hand ... a butterfly if i recall well.

The entire session with her was amazing ... again, she was very accommodating when i suggested going for 2 rounds as i felt really horny that day, requiring two unloads to make a feel alittle more satisfied. The entire FJ was amazing with multiple positions ... ranging from moments of intimate lip locking with deep passionate thrusts to the moments of fast & furious. (8/10)... her BBBJ in the shower and on the bed did not disappoint (8/10).

RTF - What do you think?

unfit
21-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Looking back the "bo-er" in the RS5 rumour was started in here leh...originally was only that RS5 customer got pissed off look only

You went to ask her ah? And she actually responded? These girls know their customers cars? haha

Ya Lor...which customers are Cabbies she also knows...:D

She loves to do profession check too...:p

Eagles
21-04-2012, 08:27 PM

So see if someone come to Bao is it worth it or not izzit?:D

So Mr RS5 only got car but nothing else? hehe

cuntking
21-04-2012, 08:37 PM

Now he very high tech liao. Got iPad for you to scan thru the WLs photos.

Saw one big boob Yao Yao, his own homebase girl. Ask for her but Oo Long say went out must wait ... so did not bonk Yao Yao.

Thanks

Yes Yao Yao milk is good ...natuarl and jus a little sagging (not like Bao Bao L30) .... she is very fun love just that her face not my cup of tea so I looking for other cups :p

Alejandro88
21-04-2012, 08:58 PM

She wanna check if the bloke can afford to give her a baoing fee of S$100k de! If you said you are a TekSi driver, no hope liao. My suggestion is and just in case you dun park your car infront of 2058, you purposely place your car key infront of her in the room. But make sure you dun show her a Hyundai or Jap car key lor. This work wonder as I got special treatment when I did that to her. Hahahaha!!! :p

Alejandro88
21-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Yes Yao Yao milk is good ...natuarl and jus a little sagging (not like Bao Bao L30) .... she is very fun love just that her face not my cup of tea so I looking for other cups :p

Snr bruddar, Yao Yao very foxy de! I like. I agree lah, 3033 Yao Yao's knockers more solid. :D

cuntking
21-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Snr bruddar, Yao Yao very foxy de! I like. I agree lah, 3033 Yao Yao's knockers more solid. :D

Bro alejandro ... are you been knocked out by their milk balls? 3033 is Bao Bao;)

Eagles
22-04-2012, 12:23 AM
She wanna check if the bloke can afford to give her a baoing fee of S$100k de! If you said you are a TekSi driver, no hope liao. My suggestion is and just in case you dun park your car infront of 2058, you purposely place your car key infront of her in the room. But make sure you dun show her a Hyundai or Jap car key lor. This work wonder as I got special treatment when I did that to her. Hahahaha!!! :p

She so solid she knows her cars ah? But I get Bent's are big in China huh?:D

unfit
22-04-2012, 11:32 AM

But I told her got A star Professor also Cabbie lor...ha ha

unfit
22-04-2012, 11:36 AM
She said there are customers buy Lamborghini n Ferrari car key pouch to show off to her lor...

She told me tips more important than car key lah...

Eagles
22-04-2012, 12:14 PM
She said there are customers buy Lamborghini n Ferrari car key pouch to show off to her lor...

This is obvious. Those guys not giving her their cars right? Nothing beats cold cash!!!!:D

Eagles
22-04-2012, 12:15 PM
But I told her got A star Professor also Cabbie lor...ha ha

I thought you Mr Bentley!!:D

Alejandro88
22-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Bro alejandro ... are you been knocked out by their milk balls? 3033 is Bao Bao;)

Wahaha!! Paiseh snr bruddar. U are right, I was knocked out of senses by all these great knockers! Wahahaaaa!! Hong Hong, LuLu, 2x Bo Bo, Bao Bao, Yao Yao, Zhen Zhen, Jia Yi, Xiao Feng, Qi Qi, JJ, etc. etc. Wroar! Running out of breathe liao! :D

Alejandro88
22-04-2012, 12:45 PM

Yeah, what I meant was if you dangle the high end car keys infront of her, she would assume that this punter is potentially a High whore roller lor. Bcos one dun tip till after the deed, tio boh? So before you tip the wl, she does not know if you are a good potential$ but if she saw your car key, thats a good tell tale sign de! She will put on a different face and discharge the appropriate magic de! :D

Eagles
22-04-2012, 12:47 PM
She will put on a different face and discharge the appropriate magic de! :D

Yeah Amy got a lot of "face(s)"....of all the PRC I have been with, she really is volatile.:D

Alejandro88
22-04-2012, 12:48 PM
She so solid she knows her cars ah? But I get Bent's are big in China huh?:D

Actually Audi is more well known in China. Penetration rate is much higher compare to say, BMW. VW has assembly plants in China to assemble Audi cars for domestic market de. ;) Most China mei mei recognise the 4 Olympic game like circles on the front grill of the car. :D

Eagles
22-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Actually Audi is more well known in China. Penetration rate is much higher compare to say, BMW. VW has assembly plants in China to assemble Audi cars for domestic market de. ;) Most China mei mei recognise the 4 Olympic game like circles on the front grill of the car. :D

Yes, that I am aware of. The number of A6 running the streets of China is amazing. But maybe too common for Amy? After all, RS5 or not, to her, maybe still a Audi.

A Bently on the other hand, is new status of being rich in China!! haha:D

Alejandro88
22-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Yeah Amy got a lot of "face(s)"....of all the PRC I have been with, she really is volatile.:D

That can be dangerous especially if the punters are inexperience, impressionable and average joe. They can die in her "slick" assets. :D

Alejandro88
22-04-2012, 01:21 PM
Yes, that I am aware of. The number of A6 running the streets of China is amazing. But maybe too common for Amy? After all, RS5 or not, to her, maybe still a Audi.

A Bently on the other hand, is new status of being rich in China!! haha:D

Yeah, but Amy may not be able to tell the big differences between a RS5 and a normal A5 even if she sits in it as a passenager and/or open the bonnet for her to view other than the luxurious interior.:p

unfit
22-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Yeah, what I meant was if you dangle the high end car keys infront of her, she would assume that this punter is potentially a High whore roller lor. Bcos one dun tip till after the deed, tio boh? So before you tip the wl, she does not know if you are a good potential$ but if she saw your car key, thats a good tell tale sign de! She will put on a different face and discharge the appropriate magic de! :D
Oic...but MEI Qi want me to tip before deed lor...money face hor!

unfit
22-04-2012, 01:47 PM
I thought you Mr Bentley!!:D
I am PSLE Cabbie...ha ha ha

unfit
22-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Yeah, but Amy may not be able to tell the big differences between a RS5 and a normal A5 even if she sits in it as a passenager and/or open the bonnet for her to view other than the luxurious interior.:p
Can't tell by looking but can hear idiling engine sound different I think...

She is a very smart girl lor...

Eagles
22-04-2012, 01:54 PM

Exactly, hence why your Bentley, or is it Bro Unfit's, probably makes more of a impression than a silly old Audi:D

Eagles
22-04-2012, 01:55 PM
I am PSLE Cabbie...ha ha ha

Hmmm, I somehow doubt it:D

unfit
22-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Exactly, hence why your Bentley, or is it Bro Unfit's, probably makes more of a impression than a silly old Audi:D
It is a Sonata TekSi lah brother...ha ha ha

unfit
22-04-2012, 02:06 PM
Hmmm, I somehow doubt it:D
Oh ok PSLE whoremongering TekSi driver ...ha ha

jimlim3112
22-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Field report for big boobs

1425 Ah Yen

Height: 157cm

Looks: 6

Boobs: C

Body: 6

skin: 5

BJ: 7

FJ: 7

Attitude: 8 (always asking for feedback)

GFE: 7 very willing to please

RTF: not before I try others

Eagles
22-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Can't tell by looking but can hear idiling engine sound different I think...

She is a very smart girl lor...

Yeah but not as obvious as your Bently lah....Maybe that is why RS5 long face. You bao cause of your Bently so he cannot!! Ah....:D

unfit
22-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Yeah but not as obvious as your Bently lah....Maybe that is why RS5 long face. You bao cause of your Bently so he cannot!! Ah....:D
I got a mini Bentley model car on my dashboard of my Sonata TekSi...ha ha

I am surprise so small you also notice while driving you from Sims Drive huh...hee hee

Eagles
22-04-2012, 08:13 PM
I got a mini Bentley model car on my dashboard of my Sonata TekSi...ha ha

I am surprise so small you also notice while driving you from Sims Drive huh...hee hee

In that case maybe true love for you and Amy. Maybe RS5 never profess love like you!!

unfit
22-04-2012, 08:30 PM
In that case maybe true love for you and Amy. Maybe RS5 never profess love like you!!
I love Amy Yip since 80's liao...hee hee

Alejandro88
22-04-2012, 08:43 PM
I love Amy Yip since 80's liao...hee hee

Veronica Yip in the 80s also was prettier and more voluptuous de! :D

unfit
22-04-2012, 09:04 PM
Veronica Yip in the 80s also was prettier and more voluptuous de! :D
Yeah bro...I love her too...si bay swee man!

ShaneLenny
23-04-2012, 04:42 AM
Took me a while to locate the list.so i revive it.

took out QX and added in the girl listed in my FR below.

BABES WITH WELL-ENDOWED NATURAL KNOCKERS

Tang Guo 1819
Ke Ke 2045A
Jia Yi 2047
Bo Bo 16W19 and 1612
Qi Qi 1606
Ding Ding 1606A
Lu Lu 16W12 (aka Yi Tiao Long)
Jia Jia 1654A
Xiao Feng 1654A
Miko 1654A
MiMi 1654A
Yang Yang 2062A
Angel 2060
Happy 2060
Hong Hong 1805
Jin Jin 1608
Nui Nai 1817
JJ 1817
Le Le 2005
Bao Bao 3033
Cai San 1637
Sakura 1639
Rou Rou 1639
Mei Qi 2033

ShaneLenny
23-04-2012, 04:56 AM
L8H19 G Tang Guo

Mission Insertion Date/Time:8th April @ between 7pm and 9pm

Name: Tang Guo(Sweet)

Face: Like a baby doll.

Age: 24(She says so.She looks a like a miniature replica of a Barbie doll.)

Height : About 1.63m.

Body: 9/10(Creamy,milky skin.Slim,slender,petite.Boobs are firm C-D cup with inverted nipples.)

Boobs: ?/10(Firm C-D cup with creamy skin.Her nipples NEVER come out.There was something funny though.I felt her boobs and discovered that there were what appeared to be 6 very hard,round cylinder objects under BOTH her aerola.They circled her aerola as if it was a gun chamber.It was as if i was in a James Bond movie and the girl was wearing a Madonna assasination fake boobs.)

Shower:7/10(With her natural assets,the body rubba rubba was uber tantalising.We did the rubber mattress thingy.Omigod,the smoothness of her creamy skin and huge boobs was a really big turn on.Pity there was no BBBJ with CIM.)

French: She did not agree.

BJ: 7/10(SOP lah.)

Cunt Licking: Lovely white pussy is just made for eating.(She did not agree.)

AR:She did not offer and i did not ask.

FJ: 8/10(I am a 7" x 7".Her pussy is tight to me.Anyway,i couldn't tahan too long.Her natural assets and uber chio looks make me cum very quickly.)

GFE:9/10(Like that cute busty little girlfriend you had back in poly,JC.)

Massage:Not needed.

Dmg : $150/60min/1shot

RTF: No.(Her Majesty's Secret Service would be extremely displeased if i ignore my training to watch out for weird encounters.

Alejandro88
23-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Took me a while to locate the list.so i revive it.

took out QX and added in the girl listed in my FR below.

Now Yao Yao & Zhen Zhen from 1429 & 1651 respectively can be included in the list liao.

Alejandro88
23-04-2012, 01:03 PM
L8H19 G Tang Guo

Age: 24 She looks a like a miniature replica of a Barbie doll.)

Body: 9/10(Creamy,milky skin. Slim,slender,petite.Boobs are firm C-D cup with inverted nipples.)

Boobs: ?/10(Firm C-D cup with creamy skin.Her nipples NEVER come out.There was something funny though.I felt her boobs and discovered that there were Shower:7/10(With her natural assets,the body rubba rubba was uber tantalising.We did the rubber mattress thingy.Omigod,the smoothness of her creamy skin and huge boobs was a really big turn on.Pity there was no BBBJ with CIM.)

FJ: 8/10

RTF: No.

Bruddar, u seem to rate her high on her looks, body, FJ and GFE, but why no RTF? :confused::rolleyes:

unfit
23-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Bruddar, u seem to rate her high on her looks, body, FJ and GFE, but why no RTF? :confused::rolleyes:
It is bcos too good to be true so then NO RTF lor...i think...hee hee

Alejandro88
23-04-2012, 11:05 PM
It is bcos too good to be true so then NO RTF lor...i think...hee hee

Ha Ha ha..... U bery the funny de bruddar! Looks like when the joker is not around, the Penguine came out to cover him! :p

unfit
24-04-2012, 12:04 AM
Ha Ha ha..... U bery the funny de bruddar! Looks like when the joker is not around, the Penguine came out to cover him! :p
Penguine Cabbie lah...ha ha ha

Shhh...dun let my Boss Joker know ok bo...wakaka!

fuild
24-04-2012, 12:21 AM
L30H33 BaoBao

Age: She said 36, dunno real or not?? i don't believe, she didn't look that old. Probably 26-27

Body: 7/10 (Little bit of tummy, not really to my liking. But smooth & nice skin overall)

Boobs: 9/10 (Firm C cup, very nice to grab)

Shower: 7/10 (Very SOP, but the rubba rubba was good)

BBBJ: 8/10(She worked it quite well)

AR: 9/10

Frenching: Very minimal

FJ: 7/10

RTF: Nope, but her service was good. Just that her body wasn't really to my liking, didn't like her tummy.

ShaneLenny
24-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Now Yao Yao & Zhen Zhen from 1429 & 1651 respectively can be included in the list liao.

Sir Yes Sir!

Yao Yao 1429
Qi Qi 1606
Ding Ding 1606A
Jin Jin 1608
Bo Bo 16W19 and 1612
Cai San 1637
Sakura 1639
Rou Rou 1639
Zhen Zhen 1651
Jia Jia 1654A
Xiao Feng 1654A
Miko 1654A
MiMi 1654A
Hong Hong 1805
Nui Nai 1817
JJ 1817
Tang Guo 1819
Le Le 2005
Bao Bao 3033
Mei Qi 2033
Ke Ke 2045A
Jia Yi 2047
Angel 2060
Happy 2060
Yang Yang 2062A

*coff coff* Let's just say i like to try different girl each time...But she is Ang Pai and will probably tio bao...Juz the sort of girl tat gets send the the Emperor's palace...:D

Alejandro88
24-04-2012, 10:29 AM
L30H33 BaoBao

Age: She said 36, dunno real or not?? i don't believe, she didn't look that old. Probably 26-27

RTF: Nope, but her service was good. Just that her body wasn't really to my liking, didn't like her tummy.

Bruddar, this sexy Bao Bao below 25 years old nia. She likes to tease people de! But hor, I remember she spoke very good French with me de! Macam like a pure French gal who does not like to wear bra lor. :p

Alejandro88
24-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Yao Yao 1429
Qi Qi 1606
Ding Ding 1606A
Jin Jin 1608
Bo Bo 16W19 and 1612
Cai San 1637
Sakura 1639
Rou Rou 1639
Zhen Zhen 1651
Jia Jia 1654A
Xiao Feng 1654A
Miko 1654A
MiMi 1654A
Hong Hong 1805
Nui Nai 1817
JJ 1817Tang Guo 1819
Bao Bao 3033
Mei Qi 2033
Ke Ke 2045A
Le Le 2005
Jia Yi 2047
Angel 2060
Happy 2060
Yang Yang 2062A

Bruddar, le wu sala boh? Tang Guo from 1819 or 819? FYI, 1817 and 1819 combined as one shop de! They dun have a WL by the name of Tang Guo! :confused:

unfit
24-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Tang Guo from 1819 or 819? They dun have a WL by the name of Tang Guo! :confused:

Tang Guo is from the Candy Shop by 50cents bro...:D

ShaneLenny
24-04-2012, 12:06 PM

Tang Guo 0819
Yao Yao 1429
Qi Qi 1606
Ding Ding 1606A
Jin Jin 1608
Bo Bo 16W19 and 1612
Cai San 1637
Sakura 1639
Rou Rou 1639
Zhen Zhen 1651
Jia Jia 1654A
Xiao Feng 1654A
Miko 1654A
MiMi 1654A
Hong Hong 1805
Nui Nai 1817
JJ 1817
Le Le 2005
Mei Qi 2033
Ke Ke 2045A
Jia Yi 2047
Angel 2060
Happy 2060
Yang Yang 2062A
Bao Bao 3033

uPDAted correctly le...

Alejandro88
24-04-2012, 01:17 PM
uPDAted correctly le...

Bruddar ah, Happy will cancel her card tmr de!

sailsingapore
24-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Bruddar ah, Happy will cancel her card tmr de!

Now this sad piece of news will make a lot of bruddahs ( including me) VERY un-Happy :(

Alejandro88
24-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Now this sad piece of news will make a lot of bruddahs ( including me) VERY un-Happy :(

U already upped her before? I neber see you mention in the forum. :rolleyes::p

I heard 2060 has a newbie. I also heard Angel is leaving soon. Yuki also won't last long very long. Left one old one standing, Yoyo! :D

cuntking
24-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Wahaha!! Paiseh snr bruddar. U are right, I was knocked out of senses by all these great knockers! Wahahaaaa!! Hong Hong, LuLu, 2x Bo Bo, Bao Bao, Yao Yao, Zhen Zhen, Jia Yi, Xiao Feng, Qi Qi, JJ, etc. etc. Wroar! Running out of breathe liao! :D

bro alejandro, I hold back drinking from Zhen Zhen as I suspect her milk to be jia jia .... have you verify?

sailsingapore
24-04-2012, 04:53 PM
U already upped her before? I neber see you mention in the forum.

I heard 2060 has a newbie. I also heard Angel is leaving soon. Yuki also won't last long very long. Left one old one standing, Yoyo! :D

Yes bro A-88 : upped happy Happy , rtf'd happy Happy & me very happy happy too :D But now no more happy coz no more Happy :(

omnia
24-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Hv u seen r tried Kah Han's newbie Bo Bo(1431)?...gather this Bo Bo has quite a big pair of jugs but lookswise more on the k side only...

Btw congrats to Tommy, looks like he may hv afew newbie gems on his hands fm wat i heard;)

bro alejandro, I hold back drinking from Zhen Zhen as I suspect her milk to be jia jia .... have you verify?

RedGuava
24-04-2012, 09:44 PM
I tried 1 Bo Bo frm the hse opposite 1654A before, her boobs also big. Sorry cant recall the hse no. :D

Alejandro88
24-04-2012, 09:50 PM
I tried 1 Bo Bo frm the hse opposite 1654A before, her boobs also big. Sorry cant recall the hse no. :D

That Bo Bo whom you referring to is from 16W19. Her assets about C cup. :D

Alejandro88
24-04-2012, 09:53 PM

Snr bruddar, le zhun boh? :confused: Let me squeeze hers a second time and let you knoe lor. Swee boh bruddar?

In the meantime, I recommend you to try Lulu from Yi Tiao Long. She has voluptuous bod with almost D cup natural fresh milk! I repeat, almost only nia arh! :p Her good looks is a bonus de! :p

Mr_Oreh
26-04-2012, 10:41 PM
My first visit to 1654A today and was intro by okt to miko, waited for her to finished smoking while im checking her out. Her look is among average just like a typical chinese lady with sharp features, fair skin with big boobs on a petite body. After shes done we headed into a room and we took off our clothes to get bath, while shes showering me i was staring at her big tits and pink nipples. Those were damn cute little nipples that i cant wait to suck on! SOP bathing and she gave me bbbj with her mouthful of water. Nothing much i could ask for and i just enjoy her suction slow and sensous. She finish up showering me and i went out quickly dried myself up and lied on bed waiting patiently for her. Suddenly i think she look lovely while drying up her fair white body tits and pink nipples, totally different thought from before.. When she was ready to service she told me to lye facing to bed while she will start her boobs rub on my back for a short while on my butt and back shoulder then quickly do some suction massage on my back to knees and back up, these seem rush to me as i think it takes about 10mins or so. Then after she start giving me bbbj and turn her legs over my face inviting me to eat her pussy, so i gave it some licking. Her pussy is small and shaven got no odour too! I quite enjoyed licking it spreading the lips apart and taste her clean shaven pussy. In all did these in about 5mins and she capped me and i requested to suck her pink nipples, she was willing to let me even though it ticklish on her. I spend some time on squeezing her tits and sucking the nipples at the same time. Then after i bring my self up to insert my dick into her small and lubricated pussy in missonary. Started off slow pumps feeling her tightness to some extend and can feel her getting wetness in no time and i lied on her continue to pump in steady motion for few more minutes until i almost got the feeling and then i raise up my body watching her big tits continue to pump and squeeze her tit while enjoying the view to her beautiful body. It was in no time before i cum, gave her a few quick and hard pumping actions until shot out my loads. Thats all of my good bonk as refer to status below!

Looks : 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (quite big than my handful)
Bbbj: 7/10 (wet and average suctions, suck on my balls quite often)
Fj: 7/10 (did few positions, tightness & wetness is there)
Rtf: No change to already because she is leaving very soon in 3 days time!

Alejandro88
26-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Brudddar, dun say I dun give you kan tao lah, if you wanna drink abundant of fresh & natural milk from gigantic & droopy jugs, go and up Lu Yao! No joke! I upped her liao! :D

Let me squeeze hers a second time and let you knoe lor. Swee boh bruddar?

In the meantime, I recommend you to try Lulu from Yi Tiao Long. She has voluptuous bod with almost D cup natural fresh milk! I repeat, almost only nia arh! :p Her good looks is a bonus de!

Stabil0
27-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Brudddar, dun say I dun give you kan tao lah, if you wanna drink abundant of fresh & natural milk from gigantic & droopy jugs, go and up Lu Yao! No joke! I upped her liao! :D

Bro Ale, droopy ones oso can ah ? :o

Btw, Lu Yao is what house ?

style.whist
27-04-2012, 06:39 AM
Bro Ale, droopy ones oso can ah ? :o

Btw, Lu Yao is what house ?

how big cup size is Lu Yao ?

Stabil0
28-04-2012, 12:03 PM
how big cup size is Lu Yao ?

This one must ask bro Ale88, he recommend one :D

And also what house ... :)

whamzz
28-04-2012, 03:16 PM
L8H19 G Tang Guo

Mission Insertion Date/Time:8th April @ between 7pm and 9pm

Name: Tang Guo(Sweet)

Age: 24(She says so.She looks a like a miniature replica of a Barbie doll.)

Height : About 1.63m.

Body: 9/10(Creamy,milky skin.Slim,slender,petite.Boobs are firm C-D cup with inverted nipples.)

Boobs: ?/10(Firm C-D cup with creamy skin.Her nipples NEVER come out.There was something funny though.I felt her boobs and discovered that there were what appeared to be 6 very hard,round cylinder objects under BOTH her aerola.They circled her aerola as if it was a gun chamber.It was as if i was in a James Bond movie and the girl was wearing a Madonna assasination fake boobs.)

Shower:7/10(With her natural assets,the body rubba rubba was uber tantalising.We did the rubber mattress thingy.Omigod,the smoothness of her creamy skin and huge boobs was a really big turn on.Pity there was no BBBJ with CIM.)

French: She did not agree.

AR:She did not offer and i did not ask.

FJ: 8/10(I am a 7" x 7".Her pussy is tight to me.Anyway,i couldn't tahan too long.Her natural assets and uber chio looks make me cum very quickly.)

Massage:Not needed.

Dmg : $150/60min/1shot

RTF: No.(Her Majesty's Secret Service would be extremely displeased if i ignore my training to watch out for weird encounters.

Bros who go for her better bring a fresh shirt to change..cuz her perfume is damn thick..lingers on to your shirt and body even after a few hours!!! Man, talking about it, i'm missing her scent on her boobs! =D

Submarineking
29-04-2012, 01:40 AM
2045 Lu Yao 陸瑤

ppl find her name is difficult to remember, therefore her nickname is "haleluya"

Look: 7.5/10 Above average looking! She is from Hanan and very chatty. Only 5 days into GL! very fresh!

Body: 7/10 (Little bit of tummy, other legs and arms are fine. 156cm tall )

Boobs: 9/10 (38D/E! Huge, papaya shape, very nice to grab! very soft, best part is she like being suck nipples!
nipples is nice light brown color. i enjoy milking her very much)

Shower: 6/10 (Very SOP.. need to improve)

BBBJ: 7/10(still need to improve but lick quite long time. balls are covered)

AR: N/A never ask! Never like!

Frenching: Yes. but can be more passionate!

FJ: 8/10 (Willing to change any position! Load and nice moan at well! )

RTF: Yes. Give her some time to catch up the service! She worth every penny such to suck and squeeze her boobs!

style.whist
29-04-2012, 12:20 PM
2045 Lu Yao 陸瑤

ppl find her name is difficult to remember, therefore her nickname is "haleluya"

Look: 7.5/10 Above average looking! She is from Hanan and very chatty. Only 5 days into GL! very fresh!

Boobs: 9/10 (38D/E! Huge, papaya shape, very nice to grab! very soft, best part is she like being suck nipples!

RTF: Yes. Give her some time to catch up the service! She worth every penny such to suck and squeeze her boobs!

Thanks bro for FR!
Is she from HAINAN or HUNAN ?

Submarineking
29-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Thanks bro for FR!
Is she from HAINAN or HUNAN ?

Sorry typo! Hunan!!
Please enjoy her!
All the breast!

Eagles
29-04-2012, 09:08 PM
Penguine Cabbie lah...ha ha ha

Shhh...dun let my Boss Joker know ok bo...wakaka!

Ah hallo...texsi ah..besides driving you know wht happen to Amy or not? How come potang so many days? You or RS5 "B" her ah? She following Happy and Angel out of Sillypore izzit?

unfit
29-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Ah hallo...texsi ah..besides driving you know wht happen to Amy or not? How come potang so many days? You or RS5 "B" her ah? She following Happy and Angel out of Sillypore izzit?
Dun noe leh...me beri busy with Labour Day TekSi Charity Drive...no time to see Darling mah!

sailsingapore
29-04-2012, 11:11 PM
2045 Lu Yao 陸瑤

Thanks so much for the FR brudddah S-king :D Upped Lu Yao today : a bit fleshy (bah bah) BUT nice sweet young Hunan girl : " U good ... U very good ...I coming!!" said she collapsing on me after we did ONLY FJ for 45 minutes : cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, mish, and cowgirl again as she climaxed .. shuddering with ecstasy in cowgirl again :) I like newbies : soooo innocent !! And yes : she moaned and shrieked SO LOUD : made me happy !!

Eagles
29-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Dun noe leh...me beri busy with Labour Day TekSi Charity Drive...no time to see Darling mah!

Charity drive? Taking Happy, Angel and Amy for look see look see? :)

unfit
30-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Charity drive? Taking Happy, Angel and Amy for look see look see? :)
You are beri Bad Boy huh...it is a Charity Drive lah...not Sex Drive leh...

Submarineking
30-04-2012, 03:27 AM
Thanks so much for the FR brudddah S-king :D Upped Lu Yao today : a bit fleshy (bah bah) BUT nice sweet young Hunan girl : " U good ... U very good ...I coming!!" said she collapsing on me after we did ONLY FJ for 45 minutes : cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, mish, and cowgirl again as she climaxed .. shuddering with ecstasy in cowgirl again :) I like newbies : soooo innocent !! And yes : she moaned and shrieked SO LOUD : made me happy !!

bro Sail!
thanks for helping the newbie LuYao! i am sure she will be more fun when she get more training! yes.. her moans so loud! Next time i will bring in ear plug!
btw SYT plus Big Boobs is quite hard to come by!! Still missing QiQi(ex-54a mm)
Enjoy "haleluya" more when she is Fresh!

Eagles
30-04-2012, 08:22 AM
You are beri Bad Boy huh...it is a Charity Drive lah...not Sex Drive leh...

You take them around free becomes charity wat...:confused:

unfit
30-04-2012, 11:10 AM
You take them around free becomes charity wat...:confused:
I am TekSi driver not Tour Guide lah...WAH piang !!!

I must work hard to find money leh...!!!

Eagles
30-04-2012, 12:45 PM
I am TekSi driver not Tour Guide lah...WAH piang !!!

I must work hard to find money leh...!!!

I know but this time is charity....:D

cuntking
30-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Snr bruddar, le zhun boh? :confused: Let me squeeze hers a second time and let you knoe lor. Swee boh bruddar?

In the meantime, I recommend you to try Lulu from Yi Tiao Long. She has voluptuous bod with almost D cup natural fresh milk! I repeat, almost only nia arh! :p Her good looks is a bonus de! :p

I dont know I havent squeeze yet, just that when I see her walk in, her milk balls dont bounce at all ... so I am waiting for some one to verify

Stabil0
01-05-2012, 02:16 AM
I dont know I havent squeeze yet, just that when I see her walk in, her milk balls dont bounce at all ... so I am waiting for some one to verify
So Lulu of YiTiaoLing has fake boob ?

Stabil0
01-05-2012, 02:18 AM
Thanks so much for the FR brudddah S-king :D Upped Lu Yao today : a bit fleshy (bah bah) !

So bro, Lu Yao boobs got droopy or not ?

Thaks

sailsingapore
01-05-2012, 03:24 AM

Thaks

Yes : droopy
Also her well-wishers may ask her to shave her bushy pussy :p

SP2010
01-05-2012, 05:48 AM
Yes : droopy
Also her well-wishers may ask her to shave her bushy pussy :p

Let her keep it as bushy , Ive a preference for forest :D, so does
my buddy, joker88 .;)

sailsingapore
01-05-2012, 10:08 AM
Let her keep it as bushy , Ive a preference for forest :D, so does
my buddy, joker88 .;)

Noted senior bruddah :p

Alejandro88
01-05-2012, 10:55 AM

If her tits does not bounce while walking does not mean her tits are fake de! Maybe she wore a very well supported bra or bra which was padded strongly one leh. My buds said her tits are real leh. I haven gotta time to squeeze her again. Her legs macam like never ending story and she has backside curve wor. I like......I like! :p

Alejandro88
01-05-2012, 10:57 AM

Thaks

Yes, confirm droop big time like a huge size DD papaya! Not nice de! Remind me of the aborigin tribal women. Muahahaha!! But she has sweet young face lor! Still bonkable lah! :D

Alejandro88
01-05-2012, 10:59 AM
So Lulu of YiTiaoLing has fake boob ?

Hey bruddar, why u neber read properly one arh??:rolleyes: We are talking about Zhen Zhen about fake tits. LuLu has 100% beautiful natural & tender C cup tits de! :D

Stabil0
01-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Hey bruddar, why u neber read properly one arh??:rolleyes: We are talking about Zhen Zhen about fake tits. LuLu has 100% beautiful natural & tender C cup tits de! :D

Ok paiseh read wrongly ... time to go Yi Tiao Long liao ... :D

whamzz
01-05-2012, 04:44 PM

C? i think it's at least a C+ or D!

Anyway, lulu has nice tits..but i find her service very mechanical and rushed..and her moans are the most fake i ever heard..that time i even had to tell her to stop moaning..hahaha

Stabil0
01-05-2012, 04:53 PM

Anyway, lulu has nice tits..but i find her service very mechanical and rushed..and her moans are the most fake i ever heard..that time i even had to tell her to stop moaning..hahaha

Like that is not moan, bro. Is called scream already :)

vk33
01-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Tina

I went to 2062A recently and Yang Yang was not available so I selected their new gal Tina.

Name: Tina of 2062A
Origin: Hunan, PRC
Look: Average not a beauty say 5.5/10
Height: about 155cm
Weight: about 42kg
Boobs: 34D, natural
Shower: good cleanup and followed by body( front and back) massage and BBBJ 7.5/10
Catbath: boobs massage and catbath for about a few minutes say a liitle bit brief 6/10
BBBJ: not thorough 6/10
AR: not offered
FJ: cowgal, missionary, doogie and completed inmissionary style. willing but not very responsive and also not hot in passion 6.5/10
Massage after FJ: ok lah and some small talk 6.5/10
Shower: Cleanup 6.5/10
Attitude: not experienced enough, generally ok lah. 6.5/10
RTF: not my preference. I would go for Yang Yang.
Remark: her greatest asset is her 34D boobs. Boobs lovers may wish to have a look.

cuntking
01-05-2012, 07:42 PM
If her tits does not bounce while walking does not mean her tits are fake de! Maybe she wore a very well supported bra or bra which was padded strongly one leh. My buds said her tits are real leh. I haven gotta time to squeeze her again. Her legs macam like never ending story and she has backside curve wor. I like......I like! :p

well very risky ... on your words, I shall try and confirm

Alejandro88
01-05-2012, 09:19 PM

Aiyah, you book her two sessions lor, so that she won't rush lor. :p

You try Shuang Shuang already?

Coitus
02-05-2012, 12:14 AM

hmmm... Lulu on my shortkist along with Jiayi and XiaoFeng

Bros, can kindly advise which out of the 3 allow frenching? :D

Alejandro88
02-05-2012, 12:24 AM
hmmm... Lulu on my shortkist along with Jiayi and XiaoFeng

Bros, can kindly advise which out of the 3 allow frenching? :D

JY and XF I can safely said yes so long you dun have foul smell in your mouth and rotten teeth/gum. BTW, dun forget to shave your face as the WL does not like your whiskers poking at them while frenching. :p For Lulu, if you got handsome look, confirm yes lor! But no harm trying and try to sweet talk her. Good luck! :D

Coitus
02-05-2012, 12:53 PM
JY and XF I can safely said yes so long you dun have foul smell in your mouth and rotten teeth/gum. BTW, dun forget to shave your face as the WL does not like your whiskers poking at them while frenching. :p For Lulu, if you got handsome look, confirm yes lor! But no harm trying and try to sweet talk her. Good luck! :D

ha, thanks bro, think i will opt for the bo jiak options first before test driving LL :D

cuntking
02-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Aiyah, you book her two sessions lor, so that she won't rush lor. :p

You try Shuang Shuang already?

bro alejandro, Shuang Shuang every thing fake from eye brow to boobs ..... btw I have check out Zhen Zhen and confirm she has real milk balls but her only service is lick nipples and less than 3 minutes of bj then she will ask can put on cap?

Stabil0
02-05-2012, 11:41 PM
Ok my turn to write FR.

Went to Yi Tiao Long L16W12 for the first time.

Ask OKT how does LuLu looks like. He then show me the computer screen which has some photos (Ooo Long use iPad but this OKT use monitor screen) which seems to run in a loop.

Then she point to me "Nah, this one is Lulu". Of cos ON lah, niabeh the boobs are so big in the photos !!

I gotta wait for a bro who was bonking her so I gotta wait patiently, after all it started to rain heavily so no place to go.

My report card on her is as follows:

Name: Lulu
Homebase: L16W12
Face: 8 (I like, quite pretty, imho with the makeup)
Boobs: C+ cup but sag side ways leh go give 7/10
Body: 8 good lah
Nipple: 9 very nice, wouldn't say is pink but very light brown color, yummy yummy
HJ: N/A
BBBJ: 7 okay lah
FJ: 8 very accomodating, not rush. In fact when I was about to cum, I asked her to stop & she did stop to let me regain my composure ... unlike other WLs who will just finish you off
French: For a little while, better than dont have

RTF: Yes but after i finish my big boob list first like XF & Lu Ya

Damage: $150 niabeh okt as me pay first scared I run ... oh well maybe I look like con-man. But he explain he is gonna change shift. True enuf, after I finish bonking different OKT oredi, his time old man. Earlier on was a young man !

Coitus
03-05-2012, 07:07 PM
Was back in G-land after a self imposed exodus of abt a year plus, the last time i was there were back in the days of 4-D, Qiqi, Lan Xin and Lulu (1654A)

Since i started and ended my last stint at 1654A, i went back to my old haunt and earmarked my return with the highly rated Xiao Feng of 1654A.

Went there at 2pm today, not many ppl there, and surprisingly, none of the other girls were there other than XF, actually pre-booked so went there straight away went into the room.

I have never seen XF b4 so it was partially a risk on my part but due to the good reviews from most of the bros, i decided to go in blind.

At first glance, decent face, nice boobs, a bit short, Went into the room, see her face like black black, wah lau, sianz, not sure what happen, maybe she dont like my face or something. :eek::( so took off clothes and went straight for shower since i was quite sweaty due to the sweltering heat.

Shower routine quite good, but she was a bit mechanical and expressionless, save for a few occasions of wry smiles here and there... good rabba rabba, and light frenching with a short BBBJ, and some moaning but quite fake.

Went out into room, started with me lying on my back, use her boobs rabba rabba, lick my back, my neck, my ass, then followed by rimming and using lotion and her hand to rub my dick head, fuck, damn steam lah plus long time never chiong GL, a bit cannot tahan the servicing, tried to siam, then she went under me to suck my dick, wah piangz, going to explode already so tell her time out, so i lied on my back and she continued to attack me, licking nipples and continued to rub my bro and balls... then i said i service her, she said good can enjoy but quite fake again, nice pussy shaved with heart shape bush somemore, wah :eek: so lick lick suck suck, before that lick her tits.... she stARTED GROANING BUT AGAIN SOUND VERY FAKE LAH, SO cap on, cowgirl first, she is quite tight man plus her mussy muscles can contract on, wah lau, she rode me for some time before i suggest to change position, dont want to see her face cos she like quite emotionless, quite turn off so change to missionary before change to doggy, rammed her hard in doggy and her true moans come out, saying wah you very good in Mandarin...

Unload, clean up then shower, hardly any small talk, she quickly clean up and dress up, very professionally done...

Looks: 6.5 (cute type, not my cup of tea)
Body: 7 (small and tight)
Boobs: 6.5 (ample and perky but i prefer bigger ones but dont think its C leh more like B+ at most)
Cathbath and BBBJ: 7.5 (this one very good, i tabuleh tahan)
FJ: 6,5 (quite mehcanical)
Frenching: 6.5 (lacks passion)
GFE: 5.5 (room for improvement)
RTF: prob not

Not sure if most GL girls are like that nowadays, very professional but lack GFE? Back in the days of QQ, LL and LX, even 4D, their
GFE and service are tip top.

Next target, prob Jiayi or Lulu, not sure which wan gam me, i prefer bigger size girls with bigger boobs, XF really not my type although her service is considered pretty good, any bros wanna recommend? :cool:

Xrayboy
03-05-2012, 07:14 PM
I just went to try 2045's Lu Yao...
Very very bad standard...
Went at 4:15pm was told she was busy
Ask me wait 1hr, so I waited...

Looks : 5/10 she look so bored
Body : 7/10 have tummy
Boobs : 9/10 D cups but saggy due to size
Bath : 5/10 boring... No bbbj in shower
Ar : 8/10 not bad
Bbbj : 6/10 feeling was good but only 3mins...
Fj : 7/10 maybe I've already lost mood

Rtf : NO ! Not for $150

This is my honest opinions on her

Alejandro88
03-05-2012, 10:25 PM
I just went to try 2045's Lu Yao...
Very very bad standard...Went at 4:15pm was told she was busy
Ask me wait 1hr, so I waited...

Bruddar, what is very bad standard?? :confused:

brandon66
04-05-2012, 01:05 PM
Pai say, long time no chiong G, last week went down, wanted to go 2060 try Angel or Happy as recommended here, reach there about 1pm but no open... So went to next door, had 顺子 instead.

What time does 2060 open? Tks.

Eagles
04-05-2012, 01:45 PM
Pai say, long time no chiong G, last week went down, wanted to go 2060 try Angel or Happy as recommended here, reach there about 1pm but no open... So went to next door, had 顺子 instead.

Both girls left. Move onto next targets:D

Alejandro88
04-05-2012, 02:16 PM

Usually starts around 1PM but the auntie OKT may open doors at 12.30PM.

This house only have Ella (newbie), Yuki (younger sis of retired Happy) and the infamous Yoyo ... Dun forget to submit FR in SBF ya & Njoy bruddar! :D

Btw, how was your experience with 顺子? :p

Stabil0
05-05-2012, 12:20 AM
This house only have Ella (newbie), Yuki (younger sis of retired Happy) and the infamous Yoyo ... ! :D

care to share why is yoyo infamous ? thks

unfit
05-05-2012, 07:26 PM
care to share why is yoyo infamous ? thks
It is becos she is Notorious...ha ha

brandon66
05-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Usually starts around 1PM but the auntie OKT may open doors at 12.30PM.

This house only have Ella (newbie), Yuki (younger sis of retired Happy) and the infamous Yoyo ... Dun forget to submit FR in SBF ya & Njoy bruddar! :D

Btw, how was your experience with 顺子? :p

Thanks.

顺子 wasn't my first choice. There were two girls there, i choose one busty, but okt said she already booked, so bo bian take 顺子.

Looks 7/10
boobs 6/10 (I m a big boobs lover so her B boobs not my cup of tea)
no frenching :(((
Plenty of sucking action, starting from my back, then bbbj, till i almost come.

Throughout the session not much smile, a bit moody too.

RTF - definitely not for me :p

i like big boobs with lots of frenching - any recommendations pls?

Chupachups
05-05-2012, 10:30 PM
After reading some of the 'announcement' on some new arrivals, i decided to try Zhen Zhen.

WL Name - Zhen Zhen
Age - I think Mid 20s
Height - around 1.65m (bare-foot)
Origin - Xi'An
Home Base - 2062

Looks - 6.8/10: IMO, she has the look where its either you like or you don't. Personally, she reminds me of someone i know hence making the session with her a tad more exciting. Hair is long with thick strands. No harm to get more conditioner to soften it ... lol. I think if she goes for some hair treatment, the long soft look will definitely increase her plus points.

Body - 8/10: I for one love it. To some, she may be considered slightly 'thick'... and in some ways broad. But it just makes her more womanly. She wears some sort of talisman around her waist, she says it was from her mother as gift for 'protection'.

Tits - 8/10 nice C-cup - definitely her asset. Well shaped with some minor stretch marks (blame it on gravity). Nice light colored nipples, i would say they are a mix of light brown and pink. Nipples are definitely sensitive. I still reminisce fondling her boobies.

Shower - 6/10 It took awhile to break the ice between me and a new WL who's just started to work in SG. While washing me up, we had occasions where we found our eyes locking in a gaze. While she used her boobs to soap me, her lips brushed against mine every now and then... exciting! After a good wash, she proceeded to get down her knees to give me a slow deep BBBJ. After the BBBJ in the shower, she stood up and gave me a shy gaze... this only gave the moment more thrill.

French Kissing - 7/10: I rarely find myself in a deep wet lip locked session with a WL. But this one was different, we definitely had a chemistry going.

Cat-Bath - None

AR - None

BBBJ - 7/10: In terms of experience, i would honestly rate her a 5-6/10. I'm giving her an additional point or two for trying really hard and wanting to learn if i'm being 'pleased and pleasured'.

FJ - 8/10: Though its not a full on commando session, she gave a good balance of GFE + basic WL action. Very accommodating in several positions.

Attitude - 8/10

RTF - For sure once I've done my tour with the new ones.

The entire session I had with Zhen Zhen was interesting. For a newbie, she was trying real hard, occasionally asking me if I am happy with her performance. Kudos to her for being open & vocal about it.

After the shower session, while i was lying on the bed, she sat beside me with her hand on my thigh and just gazed at me. She bent over and planted a light kiss... which proceeded slowly into some tongue action. While this was going on, her hand would be stroking my member slowly. There was no real catbath or AR during my session with her as we found ourselves speaking french most of the time while our hands explored each other. The session was like with a long lost lover.

I found myself oozing with pre-cum as she played with my wet dick head driving sensations which were killing me. She smiled and took some toilet paper to wipe my cock head dry and proceeded with a BBBJ. The BBBJ session as mentioned above wasn't a commando session that i would expect from Eva, Bao Bao or YoYo. It had random speeds and suction which lasted for about 7-10 minutes. She proceeded to suck my balls while stroking me very slowly and then asked me if i wanted to be 'serviced while lying face down' ... I guess this would be the part where she would introduce more catbaths and AR. Since we already seem to have some connection ... i decided not to have the regular service and just enjoyed the moments of 'passion' with her.

She capped me and proceeded with cow girl, i enjoyed watching her boobs sway as she rode me. She started to fully sit down on me and rocked back and forth. This caused alot of friction as she is comparatively heavier than most girls i would call. I could see she was reaching an orgasm as I arched my back and thrust my member deeper into her rocking motion, I placed my right thumb between our pubic area reaching for her clit to stimulate her further, she finally came and i was in some ways relieved as her back and forth rocking action was starting to give me some discomfort.

She told me she was exhausted as i flipped her over to missionary and ploughed her deep and slow, enjoying the wetness of her tight but naturally well lubed pussy. Her face and chest was still flushed from her orgasm and her inviting lips beckoned for more deep wet locks.

I positioned myself to lie behind her and proceeded to spoon her and plunged into her deeper and faster while holding onto her boobs... i helped her curl her knees up towards her upper body allowing her ass to stick out more as i plunged deeper into her tight twat ... the sensation was incredible, her ass was slightly fleshier than some PRC WLs but still not as round as I'd like.

We finally adopted doggie positioned at the edge of the bed where she allowed me to stand up on the floor. Each thrust into her tightness was incredible as i saw her fingers ripping the bedsheets ... finally i exploded in her. I am sure i had a double orgasm myself i felt another load coming out moments later as i continued deep slow motions.

When we were finally done, i realized we made quite a mess with the bedsheets there were all undone, so I helped her tuck the sheets back into each side of the mattress before we took our shower and left.

The overall session with her was different than some of the other WLs, perhaps it was the chemistry we had. I will definitely want a RTF but i am hoping for more service from her as I want to feel what an AR session with her will be like.

Xrayboy
07-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Bruddar, what is very bad standard?? :confused:

Basically spoil mood. I don't know how to explain.
Have you tried her?

Alejandro88
07-05-2012, 04:38 PM
Basically spoil mood. I don't know how to explain.
Have you tried her?

I tried already. Nothing special or nothing bad about her! Just another CAT150 other than her big racks and young looking face. Btw, her stereo surround system very power de! :p

Eagles
08-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Amy is out of action again cause some gorilla hurt her down below.

C'mon guys, I know it makes you feel like a big man to pound the girl really hard but you putting her out of action for a few days means she loses income by not working.

So try and be a little less rough?

ChiJitKayChiJit
08-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Thanks.

顺子 wasn't my first choice. There were two girls there, i choose one busty, but okt said she already booked, so bo bian take 顺子.

So your first choice was Angel or Happy ?

brandon66
08-05-2012, 04:54 PM
So your first choice was Angel or Happy ?

Bro I didn't go 2060 - not open yet. So i when next door on left, can't rem the no. There were two girls there, one was 顺子, the other dunno name coz neber ask. She looks busty though.

Anyway some bros already informed that Angel and Happy no longer working at 2060.

unfit
08-05-2012, 04:58 PM
Amy is out of action again cause some gorilla hurt her down below.

C'mon guys, I know it makes you feel like a big man to pound the girl really hard but you putting her out of action for a few days means she loses income by not working.

So try and be a little less rough?
Hmmm...must be the Bloody King Kong liao...sigh...

Eagles
08-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Hmmm...must be the Bloody King Kong liao...sigh...

Flipping hell you know. Since I have known her, this is like third or forth time she is out of action cause of rough customer.

Plus a girl like her who do 9 to 10 a day, it is a lot of money to be out two days or more.

Alejandro88
08-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Flipping hell you know. Since I have known her, this is like third or forth time she is out of action cause of rough customer.

Plus a girl like her who do 9 to 10 a day, it is a lot of money to be out two days or more.

I think because of the way she services her customers macam very garang, energetic and aggressive style, so most customers thought she can cope and get rough wtih her lor. Many young customers like agressive and hard hot sex de! I also like sometime but I depend on mood de! If I got mood for commando, Amy is on my mind. Le Le, Xiao Ya and Ella bagus scali!:p

Up and coming sex goddesses maybe Xiao Li, Xiao Ya 819, YiLing 1615 and Amy. :D

Eagles
08-05-2012, 09:18 PM
I think because of the way she services her customers macam very garang, energetic and aggressive style, so most customers thought she can cope and get rough wtih her lor. Many young customers like agressive and hard hot sex de!

I guess. But kills me to say that she asking for it by servicing that way :(

For me, I find the more I go to her, the less garang she is. She tends to regulate for me. Sometimes garang, sometimes not. Makes a nice change as not sure what you will get that day. All good though:D

ShaneLenny
09-05-2012, 02:09 AM
Bros who go for her better bring a fresh shirt to change..cuz her perfume is damn thick..lingers on to your shirt and body even after a few hours!!! Man, talking about it, i'm missing her scent on her boobs! =D

I'm glad you enjoy her...She is good right?:D

ShaneLenny
09-05-2012, 02:15 AM
Name List Maintenance

Tang Guo 0819
Yao Yao 1429
Qi Qi 1606
Ding Ding 1606A
Jin Jin 1608
Bo Bo 16W19 and 1612
Cai San 1637
Sakura 1639
Rou Rou 1639
Zhen Zhen 1651
Jia Jia 1654A
Xiao Feng 1654A
Miko 1654A
MiMi 1654A
Hong Hong 1805
Nui Nai 1817
JJ 1817
Le Le 2005
Mei Qi 2033
Lu Yao 2045
Ke Ke 2045A
Jia Yi 2047
Zhen Zhen 2062
Yang Yang 2062A
Tina 2062A
Bao Bao 3033

Chupachups
09-05-2012, 08:27 AM
Name List Maintenance

Tang Guo 0819
Yao Yao 1429
Qi Qi 1606
Ding Ding 1606A
Jin Jin 1608
Bo Bo 16W19 and 1612
Cai San 1637
Sakura 1639
Rou Rou 1639
Zhen Zhen 1651
Jia Jia 1654A
Xiao Feng 1654A
Miko 1654A
MiMi 1654A
Hong Hong 1805
Nui Nai 1817
JJ 1817
Le Le 2005
Mei Qi 2033
Lu Yao 2045
Ke Ke 2045A
Jia Yi 2047
Zhen Zhen 2062
Yang Yang 2062A
Tina 2062A
Bao Bao 3033

You have a repetition here ... Zhen Zhen in 1651 and 2062 are the same girl. She used to be based in 1651 and Gordon (Pimp) mentioned she was transferred to 2062.

Alejandro88
09-05-2012, 09:31 AM

Tang Guo 0819
Yao Yao 1429
Qi Qi 1606
Ding Ding 1606A
Bo Bo 16W19 and 1612
Cai San 1637
Sakura 1639
Rou Rou 1639
Xiao Feng 1654A
MiMi 1654A
Hong Hong 1805
Nui Nai 1817
JJ 1817
Le Le 2005
Mei Qi 2033
Lu Yao 2045
Ke Ke 2045A
Jia Yi 2047
Zhen Zhen 2062
Yang Yang 2062A
Tina 2062A
Bao Bao 3033
YiLing 1615
Ice Cream 1637
Qian Qian 1817

kwh79
09-05-2012, 10:53 PM

Tang Guo 0819
Yao Yao 1429
Qi Qi 1606
Ding Ding 1606A
Bo Bo 16W19 and 1612
Cai San 1637
Sakura 1639
Rou Rou 1639
Xiao Feng 1654A
MiMi 1654A
Hong Hong 1805
Nui Nai 1817
JJ 1817
Le Le 2005
Mei Qi 2033
Lu Yao 2045
Ke Ke 2045A
Jia Yi 2047
Zhen Zhen 2062
Yang Yang 2062A
Tina 2062A
Bao Bao 3033
YiLing 1615
Ice Cream 1637
Qian Qian 1817

Bro, 1615 Yiling tits are enhanced...

Alejandro88
09-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Bro, 1615 Yiling tits are enhanced...

Kum sia bruddar! :o

Alejandro88
09-05-2012, 10:56 PM

Tang Guo 0819
Yao Yao 1429
Qi Qi 1606
Ding Ding 1606A
Bo Bo 16W19 and 1612
Cai San 1637
Sakura 1639
Rou Rou 1639
Xiao Feng 1654A
MiMi 1654A
Hong Hong 1805
Nui Nai 1817
JJ 1817
Le Le 2005
Mei Qi 2033
Lu Yao 2045
Cai Hong 2045
Ke Ke 2045A
Jia Yi 2047
Zhen Zhen 2062
Yang Yang 2062A
Tina 2062A
Bao Bao 3033
Ice Cream 1637
Qian Qian 1817
Yang Yang 2062A

Slotti
09-05-2012, 11:17 PM
Bro Ale88, any rec of these ladies that re not the bah bah type , usually they are with big boobs gal . Thanks

Alejandro88
09-05-2012, 11:30 PM
Bro Ale88, any rec of these ladies that re not the bah bah type , usually they are with big boobs gal . Thanks

Good question bruddar! Here you go -

1) Cai Shan
2) Hong Hong
3) Sakura
4) JJ
5) Bao Bao
6) Ke Ke
7) Mei Qi
8) Qian Qian
9) Cai Hong

NJOY!!! :D

nightfly1966
10-05-2012, 05:02 AM

Tang Guo 0819
Yao Yao 1429
Qi Qi 1606
Ding Ding 1606A
Bo Bo 16W19 and 1612
Cai San 1637
Sakura 1639
Rou Rou 1639
Xiao Feng 1654A
MiMi 1654A
Hong Hong 1805
Nui Nai 1817
JJ 1817
Le Le 2005
Mei Qi 2033
Lu Yao 2045
Cai Hong 2045
Ke Ke 2045A
Jia Yi 2047
Zhen Zhen 2062
Yang Yang 2062A
Tina 2062A
Bao Bao 3033
Ice Cream 1637
Qian Qian 1817
Yang Yang 2062A

Hi bro Alejandro88...sorry I ask tis...r there any cat80 WL in e above listed?

Thx&Rgds

style.whist
10-05-2012, 06:48 AM

Tang Guo 0819
Yao Yao 1429
Qi Qi 1606
Ding Ding 1606A
Bo Bo 16W19 and 1612
Cai San 1637
Sakura 1639
Rou Rou 1639
Xiao Feng 1654A
MiMi 1654A
Hong Hong 1805
Nui Nai 1817
JJ 1817
Le Le 2005
Mei Qi 2033
Lu Yao 2045
Ke Ke 2045A
Jia Yi 2047
Zhen Zhen 2062
Yang Yang 2062A
Tina 2062A
Bao Bao 3033
YiLing 1615
Ice Cream 1637
Qian Qian 1817

Bro Alejandro, thanks for this list.
Which of these gals in this list are tall ? i.e. above 1.65m ?
thanks.

Eagles
10-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Kum sia bruddar! :o

Thought ascertained Amy no longer fake? Or still on the not sure list?:D

Alejandro88
10-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Thought ascertained Amy no longer fake? Or still on the not sure list?:D

I thought you told me her twin peaks have since fallen and shrunk due to some man-made valcano disruption? Did I missed anything bruddar?:D

Eagles
10-05-2012, 01:32 PM
I thought you told me her twin peaks have since fallen and shrunk due to some man-made valcano disruption? Did I missed anything bruddar?:D

Haha that proves they are real right? I thought she not on the list above cause she was always deemed as having fakes?:D