PDA

View Full Version : Scary email. how true ?

oOoLyRrAdoOo
20-06-2009, 01:53 PM
I've just received a random email...here it goes...:eek:

__________________________________________________ _______________

Beware!!! The most important thing is "dont drink the mineral water and dont apply the sun block cream given by the boatman !"

Ladies and Gentlemen:
If you read the stories written below by others, I will tell you my own story exactly as what they said and witnessed by me:

Please Forward The Story To Everyone You Know:

I stayed in Pulau (island) Redang And Pulau Perhentian In Terengganu For 2 weeks due to my research and I observed a lot of things done by the local youngsters to the ladies visited there.

The VICTIMS were those who came alone or with group of girls only, most of them came with one female friend? They acted as a normal driver of the
boat for the resorts but they selected the lone or girls victims mostly the dumb Chinese girls and western ladies. But if the girls were accompanied by guys, they will not dare to touch.

When they reached the snorkeling area, they will 'HELP' the ladies by holding their hands to snorkel here and there? most of the Chinese ladies
wear exposed and sexy swim wears and they will peeped their nipples and underwears from behind?
The worst part was they seen to bring along their
local friends to join the club, to get one or two victims everyday? they gathered on jetty and looking at their preys. Then, they will guided the girls to a plastic containers with fresh water to wash them up, sometime trying to 'help' them by touching their body parts. They girls thought they were friendly and helpful but they have others intention.

After the girls were so busy to wash and clean up, the locals will at that time handed them mineral water (with something inside), the girls will not
aware at the time and drank it. It happened everyday and I watching it everyday? Then suddenly the girls will allowed them to hold her hands and
walked to the boats and go away to the resort and finally to the rooms?? with the others local 'friends' followed behind 'TO JOIN THE PARTY'!!!

Sometimes they will ask the local or western ladies do they like to have some sun block cream. Then they will apply some on their skin. Once, to my surprise the lady naked her breast and let them 'played'. Then I knew what they applied was actually the 'Minyak Dagu ? Corpse Oil',one type of 'Jampi or Curse Oil' so that you will love them. They kissed her until she was bring to the room. SURPRISE!!! ( I think I and my fellow friends were handsome 100 times then the local guys? haha)

Please remember Terengganu state, the Black Magic is strong over there. Remember, I observed these for 2 weeks but cannot stop them, they have many many friends around, if I questioned them , I will be in trouble....over there. I hope every lady took precaution on this matter and forward it to everyone. Just let them know that if the drivers were so friendly and took advantages on them, they have to beware. I was so frustrated because the girls so dumb to trust them.

I asked one of the victim and she said she didn't remember anything but She said she have some DREAM that she have sex with the locals,?. SEE !!!
Please read what written by others below. My story is true here

Beware when you're going out snorkling especially ladies' & girls' team only. Boatmen would drug the mineral water when your are busy snorkelling.
Later you passed out after drinking the water when you get back on the boat.
There are insufficient evidence to prosecute them cause they cleverly done their job including dressing up victim nicely to original & don't leave any traces behind even ejected externally. And when the victims awakened they were told they had a short nap. Salt water further makes it difficult for them to discover on the spot until perhaps later. This happened in Pulau Tioman and can happened any other places. Victims include Italian, American Japanese, Chinese, Arabian & even Malays.

Please pass this message on to all the world.

-Yan-

Bangster
20-06-2009, 02:02 PM
aiyah!

my tricks are exposed!

joew2005
20-06-2009, 02:43 PM
aiyah .... these type of things ae bound 2 happen anywhere & anytime.
it is not restricted 2 South East Asia only,but across the globe.

Gals must always be careful when they travel overseas alone or w/o males in their group.

Minty Mint
20-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Indonesian still using black magic now. It could be use on anythings.... My future father-in-law (Indo chinese) business was cursed by one of his rival.

I even heard story from my gf that indonesian man can even use black magic to get the girl he wants. A true life story, from my gf best friend.

joew2005
20-06-2009, 03:24 PM
True enough ....
I knew of a true incident whereby a Indon male w/o anything (no looks,no $$, no job) k make my frd's sister follow him where ever he goes.

She was a manager in the hotel business in indon,& is a malay cristian.

A few years later when she "woke up",she has already bear tis man a baby boy & he was no where 2 be seen.

Minty Mint
20-06-2009, 03:49 PM
True enough ....
I knew of a true incident whereby a Indon male w/o anything (no looks,no $$, no job) k make my frd's sister follow him where ever he goes.

She was a manager in the hotel business in indon,& is a malay cristian.

A few years later when she "woke up",she has already bear tis man a baby boy & he was no where 2 be seen.

Wow!!! That whats happen to my gf best friend.:(

She was Indo chinese, must say her look 8/10. Rich family background, you know indo-chinese.

This pure Indo guy, manage to get her fall for him. Go out everyday till, spend money without where it was spent on..... Worst got her pregnant. She doesn't even know she was pregnant after the whole ordeal.

They settle everything using huge amount of money......

She was 18 then, now her child was about 6 yrs old now.

This is a true story. If I lie, MY WHOLE FAMILY DIE OK.

orionix
20-06-2009, 04:19 PM
wow like that those local bali surfers use the same tactics too? cause i see alot jap/kor/chn/angmo girls flocking around them :confused: anyways, this type of things is happening everywhere, the vulnerable are bound to be victimised when greed and lust took over. so yeah girls who travel alone or without guys should be extra careful and mindful.

but i cant help feeling that the person who originally wrote the email might also likely to be "red-eyed" seeing pretty girls lusting over the locals instead of them. :D

( I think I and my fellow friends were handsome 100 times then the local guys? haha)

joew2005
20-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Wow!!! That whats happen to my gf best friend.:(

She ....
This is a true story. If I lie, MY WHOLE FAMILY DIE OK.

no need 2 go till tat extent & say "if not true whole family die".
Some might believe,others might not.

Every1 has their own thoughts,understandings & believes.

4 me,i believe these things do exist.

Last time when sg men started cheonging in some indon islands,i alrdy heard of hw some men r so crazy over the indon gals.
My frd's dad even went 2 the extent 2 divorce & bring all his $$ there 4 the indon gal.
A few yrs later he came back broke,sad & blur.
He didn't knw wat caused him 2 do all these things.
It was believed tat some of these indon gals knws black magic.
It was said tat some put their cum juice in2 the rice b4 cooking it.
Once it is fed 2 a man,he will veri obedient.

tomvoyeur
20-06-2009, 06:45 PM
wow like that those local bali surfers use the same tactics too? cause i see alot jap/kor/chn/angmo girls flocking around them :confused: anyways, this type of things is happening everywhere, the vulnerable are bound to be victimised when greed and lust took over. so yeah girls who travel alone or without guys should be extra careful and mindful.

but i cant help feeling that the person who originally wrote the email might also likely to be "red-eyed" seeing pretty girls lusting over the locals instead of them. :D

Bali boys are using magic indeed - natural male charm. :p

IMHO, ppl normally attribute their inherent weakness to say no to "black magic" or some other paranormal activity that inhibit their reasonable mental faculty. It is an easier way to push the blame away but most likely is not the real reason. It is common for female tourists to engage in sexual activities with the locals - part of the worldwide rising female sex tours phenomenom. ;)

oOoLyRrAdoOo
20-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Scary :eek: ...
In fact South East Asia,the most scary continent i think...
Africa doesn't come close enough...

Places like Thailand is the most famous of all...

compfreaker
20-06-2009, 10:00 PM
wah minyak dagu....

minyak dagu is created from fresh dead corpse who died from accident if i recalled. not sure .. cause heard from stories...

sootongs
21-06-2009, 03:11 AM
aiyah!

my tricks are exposed!

LOLZ!! scammer!!

Minty Mint
21-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Sorry, I just discovered my pts had zapped. Because I had written " If i lie about my friend story... My whole family will die."

Firstly, I agree my about statement quite hash. But, That story is Real, True story. My parent and future parent-in-law know this this poor girl. It is sad that a beautiful friend of mine was curse with Black Magic ok. I hope to bring awareness to somebody here.

If you read all my posting in SBF, I never sabotage or write bad FR on whoever thread or posting, including my own thread. If fact i never even post stupid question at all.

To the person who zapped my pt. Yes you can zapped. Yes, you can choose not to believe. But at least, the reason you stated should not be just : "Then your family will die".

You know it so hard to earn my 25 pts in this forum....:(

Sorry for putting this feedback here.

lychee-martini
21-06-2009, 10:23 AM
A few yrs later he came back broke,sad & blur.
He didn't knw wat caused him 2 do all these things.
It was believed tat some of these indon gals knws black magic.
It was said tat some put their cum juice in2 the rice b4 cooking it.
Once it is fed 2 a man,he will veri obedient.

That's called Nasi Kangkang. They will squat over a pot of steaming hot rice, let the steam condense around their privates/pussy and then let it drip back into the rice. Quite a well-known love curse. :eek:

TalkingCock
21-06-2009, 10:56 AM
That's called Nasi Kangkang. They will squat over a pot of steaming hot rice, let the steam condense around their privates/pussy and then let it drip back into the rice. Quite a well-known love curse. :eek:

OMG, are you serious???

Draculax
21-06-2009, 11:04 AM
This nasi kangkang is kinda disgusting :(

sunsets
21-06-2009, 11:24 AM
DIsgusting mother fuckers

Chop the penis of these rapists i say

Chop it off, let it bleed and rust

SUNSETS

joew2005
21-06-2009, 12:22 PM
DIsgusting mother fuckers

Chop the penis of these rapists i say

Chop it off, let it bleed and rust

SUNSETS

hello .... why u so agitated ?? :confused:

tomvoyeur
21-06-2009, 01:08 PM
hello .... why u so agitated ?? :confused:

Lol....I had the same sentiments too - most likely these tourists volunteer for the sex session and use black magic to cover the guilt/social stigma for indulging in their desires....:cool:

naemlo
21-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Not so easy to use black magic.... :rolleyes: Black magic involves more than cum/cunt juice. If so easy, these gers rather use it on millionaire, make the guy falls for her n transfers the whole wealth to her account willingly. :rolleyes:

Wynhan
21-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Scary:eek: hope the more peace:)

LeMoN
21-06-2009, 03:02 PM
I've just received a random email...here it goes...:eek:

wow, this email still circulating? almost 3 years ago ...