PDA

View Full Version : Warning to bros.... Stay clear of Malacca Hotel (Near Joo Chait)

lihaojunn
20-06-2009, 10:58 AM
Last night drove pass this hotel around 12am, saw 2 "roti" van and 1 matar car park along side road and 1 "roti" van parked just in front of the entrance of this hotel. kana raid also? Saw 2 "dog" standing guard at the entrance of the hotel. Nowadays the AV dogs are really too free!!!!!!!

Just to inform bros here not to patronize this hotel for the time being..............

ang09
20-06-2009, 11:49 AM
OMG,that place they also go.....malacca hotel can consider as very very low profile hotel compare with frangance or 81.

lihaojunn
20-06-2009, 12:01 PM
OMG,that place they also go.....malacca hotel can consider as very very low profile hotel compare with frangance or 81.

Ya loh.. Tats why when i drove pass there last nite, was very surprised to see the roti van there...

Xgenre
20-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Where got low profile? The only hourly rated hotel in joo chiat. A lot of residents complain because all the vice is concentrated there instead of along the many hourly rated hotels in JC previously. I even heard of the MP walkabout that is conducted at night instead of during the day. The residents brought the MP to see the vice issues around the area.

Hope XE is safe.

turtle_no15
20-06-2009, 12:48 PM
the hotel some more at the main road.. infront of it STILL ROAD already.. sure tio 1.

comm
20-06-2009, 01:12 PM
good !! they should clean up the joo chiat area !

sometimes i dun understand why they raid geylang but allow vice to flourish in joo chiat and other residential areas

joew2005
20-06-2009, 02:49 PM
who let the dogs out so frequent ??
must get vets 2 put them 2 sleep .....4 gd.;)

ahhui
20-06-2009, 03:01 PM
bring tthose gurverment dogs to pasir ris dog farm..and poke the bitches..haa..
pack of loser..cannot succeed in life..lol..ask them crawl they crawl..sit they sit..

sequence79
21-06-2009, 06:14 PM
Where got low profile? The only hourly rated hotel in joo chiat. A lot of residents complain because all the vice is concentrated there instead of along the many hourly rated hotels in JC previously. I even heard of the MP walkabout that is conducted at night instead of during the day. The residents brought the MP to see the vice issues around the area.

Hope XE is safe.

i thought all hotels in JC don't offer hourly rate already? how come this one so special... I should have known earlier la