PDA

View Full Version : Massage-'Fishtank' selection in the east

slicktires777
18-06-2009, 02:40 AM
Hey bros

This place in the east is not new and there is a thread on this place, but since it has changed management and the old thread has been pushed so far back, so I thought I might as well open up a fresh one.

I have always kept this place(near SPC station) as an option if I am feeling horny and lazy to go elsewhere cos I live nearby(they also change their closing time from 11pm to 12am). I think they have changed owner for a few months but didn't get a chance to visit it till last week. So, as usual, went by the backdoor and walk towards the counter in front. Te layout and colour of the place still stays the same so I guess it is just a take-over of ownership. Anyways, as I walk pass the rooms...it was all empty and it was about 10 plus in the evening. As I approach the nearest room to the counter, I saw 3 PRCs playing cards..haha, that moment I thought:"wa, like those rich man mistress killing time when they get together in the movies". Had a glance but none caught my attention. I think the counter 'toa pek gong' also greenhorn in this line, he looked so surprised when he saw me and don't know what to say but just nodded his head..I have to even stare at him and finally I told him that I came for a massage then he got up and went to the counter..haha

The price is also cheaper, I paid $30 instead of $38 compared to last time. I selected low bed when asked high or low. So I entered the room and waited with the door opened still standing. So the guy took a list to check whose turn is next to serve and a big boobs came to the door, then he ask if she is ok. then i replied:" huh?I can choose till I am satisfied?" and he replied yes!Huat!So I decided to choose till I am happy lah...so he kept calling out the next person on list...next came another girl, syt face and quite sweet but a bit plump lah cos i was in the mood of having a tall slim girl that night so i rejected. 3rd came, ahhh...taller (bout 1.65-8m, ok lah), slimmer and prettier so i got her.

Had a long day at work so decided to shower first so came back and i was in my birthday suit lying down for massage...nothing fantastic so i chatted a bit with her. she said she used to work in KTV so not very good in massage and she learn how to do it from the SPA she used to visit back in china..hahaha. when i was asked to turned around, my didi already wet liao...too horny lah..haha so she just stood up to take the tissues and started to wipe my didi dry. after she told me she is not good in massage, she just lie on my chest and say:" anyways you didn't come for massage right? but something else..."ah yes, of course she was right! so i started to carress her and she whispered into my ear:" let me strip first"...wa, hear already my didi straightaway stand up. well...everything bout her body is good but no boobs..like little girl..but i am ok for that night cos my target is tall,slim and pretty...so on lah.

i am not going into details cos nothing fantastic...but when i do her...she looks really enjoying the fuck. i do her missionary till i cum and she doesn't even know!!keep asking me to fuck her slow and good so that she can enjoy and 1 part she nearly came so she stopped me....but too bad lah, too horny so came too early. she still can ask me why i stop when i already cummed..haha...so need bros with better stamina and endurance to back me up!

so we cuddled and she ask me to intro people there cos the business is really bad with no customers. the stats are below:

Name: Jia Jia
Height: 1.65-8m
Weight: 48
Look: 7/10 (sweet)
Bj: 5/10 (too light suction, did not feel anything)
Boobs: 32A cup( not sure but hardly can feel the boobs, like small girl just reach puberty)
Body : slim figure
Painting: did not try
Fingering: Yes (very wet)
Frenching: like long lovers (she is quite good)
Fj: 8/10 (she enjoys it and treats you like her lover)
GFE: 8/10 (nice girl to be with)
Massage : 5/10 (massage for show only, used to be KTV girl)
Damages: $30 + $100 (did not ask how much, just give $100 as standard)

This place is still quiet, cosy and I like the greenhorn guy who allows me to choose the girl until I am satisfied.

So bros who have visited this joint before should drop by again.

comm
18-06-2009, 08:53 AM
omg why i so long chiong massage still dunno this place ???

i only know siglap got 2 massage place, now 1 close down, siglap nearby got 1 SPC station...but there is residential area leh

maxpee88
18-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Hey bros

This place in the east is not new and there is a thread on this place, but since it has changed management and the old thread has been pushed so far back, so I thought I might as well open up a fresh one.

I have always kept this place(near SPC station) as an option if I am feeling horny and lazy to go elsewhere cos I live nearby(they also change their closing time from 11pm to 12am). I think they have changed owner for a few months but didn't get a chance to visit it till last week. So, as usual, went by the backdoor and walk towards the counter in front. Te layout and colour of the place still stays the same so I guess it is just a take-over of ownership. Anyways, as I walk pass the rooms...it was all empty and it was about 10 plus in the evening. As I approach the nearest room to the counter, I saw 3 PRCs playing cards..haha, that moment I thought:"wa, like those rich man mistress killing time when they get together in the movies". Had a glance but none caught my attention. I think the counter 'toa pek gong' also greenhorn in this line, he looked so surprised when he saw me and don't know what to say but just nodded his head..I have to even stare at him and finally I told him that I came for a massage then he got up and went to the counter..haha

The price is also cheaper, I paid $30 instead of $38 compared to last time. I selected low bed when asked high or low. So I entered the room and waited with the door opened still standing. So the guy took a list to check whose turn is next to serve and a big boobs came to the door, then he ask if she is ok. then i replied:" huh?I can choose till I am satisfied?" and he replied yes!Huat!So I decided to choose till I am happy lah...so he kept calling out the next person on list...next came another girl, syt face and quite sweet but a bit plump lah cos i was in the mood of having a tall slim girl that night so i rejected. 3rd came, ahhh...taller (bout 1.65-8m, ok lah), slimmer and prettier so i got her.

Had a long day at work so decided to shower first so came back and i was in my birthday suit lying down for massage...nothing fantastic so i chatted a bit with her. she said she used to work in KTV so not very good in massage and she learn how to do it from the SPA she used to visit back in china..hahaha. when i was asked to turned around, my didi already wet liao...too horny lah..haha so she just stood up to take the tissues and started to wipe my didi dry. after she told me she is not good in massage, she just lie on my chest and say:" anyways you didn't come for massage right? but something else..."ah yes, of course she was right! so i started to carress her and she whispered into my ear:" let me strip first"...wa, hear already my didi straightaway stand up. well...everything bout her body is good but no boobs..like little girl..but i am ok for that night cos my target is tall,slim and pretty...so on lah.

i am not going into details cos nothing fantastic...but when i do her...she looks really enjoying the fuck. i do her missionary till i cum and she doesn't even know!!keep asking me to fuck her slow and good so that she can enjoy and 1 part she nearly came so she stopped me....but too bad lah, too horny so came too early. she still can ask me why i stop when i already cummed..haha...so need bros with better stamina and endurance to back me up!

so we cuddled and she ask me to intro people there cos the business is really bad with no customers. the stats are below:

Boobs: 32A cup( not sure but hardly can feel the boobs, like small girl just reach puberty)

This place is still quiet, cosy and I like the greenhorn guy who allows me to choose the girl until I am satisfied.

Wah lau............ pls be specific la... east is so big... from Geyland to Pasir Ris.. At least just say the road la...

Funky-Kuku
18-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Lucky the place isn't in the west. SPC only has 5 stations in the west. It would be very easy to narrow down the location if so. SPC has about 20 stations in the east so now AV will find it difficult to gather clues from your post. :p

slicktires777
18-06-2009, 03:42 PM
paiseh bros,

the place is along upper changi road...just next to SPC station.

highrod
18-06-2009, 04:24 PM
TS, is this place along Changi road, there is a H81 opp the road?

sabsabswift
18-06-2009, 04:46 PM
can i have the contacts pls..

viewpanel
18-06-2009, 05:27 PM
TS....
I would love to pay this place a visit as i stay in the east too.. But do u mind pm me the location? East i know there is one SPC at near bedok 85 market there.

oldcock
18-06-2009, 08:30 PM
bro can pm me the actual location ? thanks

samster81
18-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Can PM me the address pls, will provide FR if i go. Thanks :D

EatCat
18-06-2009, 08:43 PM
think I know where it is.. will pay a visit soon

hogan84
18-06-2009, 09:06 PM
bro i also want to know the place.. i know one SPC near kallang mac. is it is the HDB area?? can pm me pls? I have up yur point.

no)mercy
19-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Bro, can pm me the location? working in east leh..:D

eric66
19-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Bro TS, can PM me the actual address.

comm
19-06-2009, 01:49 PM
spc alot..lol...

tanjong katong also got 1 spc, the xiqsis(former beijing 101) there

Super_Rascal
19-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Bro, pls and thks and PM me the location...

Million thks

djahat
19-06-2009, 05:38 PM
paiseh bros,

the place is along upper changi road...just next to SPC station.

Some bros just ask n ask. Nvr bother to read.

hosayboh
20-06-2009, 03:59 AM
prolly TS's post came out late as he's in moderation......:rolleyes:

rekciltilc
20-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Bro slicktires777,
Drove around Upp Changi Road but can't find SPC.:p
Appreciate if you can PM the contacts.
Thanks!

SexyGigolo
20-06-2009, 10:30 PM
hi bro,

care to share the location and contact?

desire1234
21-06-2009, 12:37 AM
Hey bros

Hi Brother,
your mailbox is full.
can you please PM me the address n contact no.
thanks

sexist84
21-06-2009, 12:06 PM
Hi bro slicktires777

I think I know where... I haven't been there for quite some time... I think it has changed management a few times... Isn't it quite expensive over there?? I still remembered I paid $130 for entrance and fj..

Dun mind I share some directions with some bros.. It's actually along changi road. It's very obvious for bros to spot the joint... U can't miss it..

Happy bonking!!

aron
21-06-2009, 03:18 PM
cam pm me the location and contacts pls.... thanx bro

melonboy80
21-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Brother.. pm location pl: :)

slicktires777
22-06-2009, 08:06 PM
hey bros,

sorry, i have been busy for the pass few days so did not login. yes, bro sexist84 is right. the place does not have any facilities but just near to my place so it will always be the last place i would go to if i am already near home:)
not sure if they have new girls coming in cos the current ones are not fantastic.

ok, the previous bros i have replied i did not really state the place cos i forgot to check out the new signboard. i just drove pass few days back and manage to took a glance at the signboard so please send me a pm again for the name if you can't find it. as for now, i will be sending all the bros i have not replied with the name and more details so i hope you can find it easily.

slicktires777
22-06-2009, 08:36 PM
ok bros

i managed to clear my mailbox and have replied to bros who replied on the thread.

yes, i am still under moderation and my replies are a little late. also, to bros who have asked for the contact and address..sorry i do not have them so i can only describe the location.

all bros who did not manage to pm me while it was full can do so now, will try my best to reply everyone.

ykc68
22-06-2009, 11:14 PM
can pm me the location..thks/

polly
24-06-2009, 12:20 AM
bro..pls pm me address and shop name ..being passing that area many times not sure which is the right shop...Thanks

Nite_Owl
24-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Thanks to directions in this thread, found the place easily.
For bros that are driving, turn into the alley immediately after SPC, there are space for car parking behind and a back door leading to the TN which I like cos of the discrete location.

Entered thru the back door, immediately saw a busty blue dress gal chatting on her HP, walked forward to the recept area, the guy in charge was reading newspaper but he quickly came forward to assist me. Ushered to me a cubicle and called out "FeiFei" which was next in line to service.

Another thing that I noticed was individual partition cubicles. Bros, take note it is not sound proof.

Description on FeiFei - short and small size, not my cup of tea anyway she was sleeping in a cubicle and looked pissed at being disturbed. The in charge quickly told me I can see more girls and chose the one that I want. Told him that I want the girl in blue dress.

She came in and I stripped to my birthday suit. Lay facedown and she started her piano playing. after 15 mins, she moved to in front of me and I found myself staring at a pair of creamy white thighs. Buay tahan... she continue to arouse me by running her fingernails down my back and shoulders. I also started to explore those white creamy thighs.. hehe

Next she began to tickle my balls and signal for me to flip over. no need to pop GQ. I asked for price was quoted $100. Small head rule big head and agreed. She went to get CD while I lay there with a raging hard on.

She came back and proceed to give me a cat bath from nipples to balls. Followed by a BM from those B+ cuppers. Shiok. The BJ was slow and no rush. Suction could be stronger but alot of tongue swirling and effort. After 5 min of BJ, she mounted me in cowgirl and began riding with a lot of moaning.

I changed her to missionary and began pumping away while she pulled her legs apart for deeper penetration. During missionary the high massage bed was squeaking quite loudly and I was worried if the bed might collapse.. Haha. Next I turned her over for my fave doggy position. Started pumping away and squeezing those tits. Finally shot my load and pulled out exhausted.

She helped me clean up with tissues, TCSS until time up. Gave me her number and asked me to look for her next time so that we can book a hotel room instead of a massage

Blue Dress Gal stats
Name: Vivian
CuP: easily B+, more than my handful which I like.. hehe
Figure: slightly meaty around the middle but complemented by smooth white thights
Massage: Piano playing. Arouse me by running her fingernails down my inner tights.
BJ: Suction not much but alot of tongue swirling and effort
FJ: 3 positions and alot of moaning seems to like missionary
RTF: Probably not. On my way out, saw a tall leggy SYT in a room. will wan to try her next time.
Hygiene Level: BE warned, Vivian only took a wet tissue to wipe her nipples and pussy after the session before getting dressed.
Damages: $30(massage)+$100(BJ+FJ)+$10(tips)

Bros, pls take note this Vivian was telling me sob stories abt how her generousity landed her up in debt and needing to borrow $$ from her room mates. When I paid up, she pestered me for $20 more tips but I only gave $10.

slicktires777
24-06-2009, 05:31 PM
hey bro polly

no problem, check your pm.

insanity08
25-06-2009, 02:08 PM
Saw this thread and think I guess where is the place and went over to explore.... Went in by the back door ... super bright red .... entrance...

Well went in and saw quite a few girls in there....

Went in and was allocated this girl by the name of "Bao Bao"

Well she is sweet looking with big eyes and beautiful dimples ... just that a bit of baby fat here and there .... but if you are looking for a sweet young thing perhaps she might be a good choice...

Went in strip down to my birthday suit and ... carry on with the massage. The massage is good .... good strength and .... seems very very professional ... well .. really amazed me ... for a TN standard. Well ... following by of cos is the flipping forward ... well .. she actually didn't ask me any gq ... just tell me ... wait a while while i Strip ...

Well while she is stripping a beautiful c-d cup breast pop out ... well and fair skin .... well as for the fj ... she is .... tight ... and wet ... the whole process was good .... and she is really ready to please... so ... please treat her with respect.

Well for the ratings as follows:

Name: Bao Bao
Height: 1.65
Weight: a bit of baby fat here and there
Bj: 7/10
Boobs: C-D Cup ... soft ...super soft guranteed
Body : a bit meaty
Painting: yes
Fj: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Massage : 9/10
Damages: $130

overflowsprem
25-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Bro, pm me the location, pse.

Taambi13wonder
26-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Can i have the address too?

Beeman1024
26-06-2009, 01:16 AM
Can drop me a PM on the location ...

Thanks

pulto
26-06-2009, 06:25 PM
can i have the location??? thankssss

siansah
29-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Posted on another thread..then realise I got to know of this place thru this thread..so posting again.

Was there during lunch and decide to go check it out..open the door and saw this very fair and pretty SYT sitting there putting on make up..immediately I know cannot wait liao..so ask for the price for massage and proceed...

Massage was so-so since such pretty gal usually not much of strength so not long later..pop GQ..of course ok la...

then proceed as SOP..nothing special or usual..

Name: Forget to ask
Looks: 8.5/10 (depend on individual)
Boobs: B
Slim built
BJ: 6 only a while
HJ: 7
FJ: 8
GFE: 8
RTF: Yes
Damage: 30+100

slicktires777
01-07-2009, 01:07 AM
Thanks to directions in this thread, found the place easily.
For bros that are driving, turn into the alley immediately after SPC, there are space for car parking behind and a back door leading to the TN which I like cos of the discrete location.

Entered thru the back door, immediately saw a busty blue dress gal chatting on her HP, walked forward to the recept area, the guy in charge was reading newspaper but he quickly came forward to assist me. Ushered to me a cubicle and called out "FeiFei" which was next in line to service.

Another thing that I noticed was individual partition cubicles. Bros, take note it is not sound proof.

Description on FeiFei - short and small size, not my cup of tea anyway she was sleeping in a cubicle and looked pissed at being disturbed. The in charge quickly told me I can see more girls and chose the one that I want. Told him that I want the girl in blue dress.

She came in and I stripped to my birthday suit. Lay facedown and she started her piano playing. after 15 mins, she moved to in front of me and I found myself staring at a pair of creamy white thighs. Buay tahan... she continue to arouse me by running her fingernails down my back and shoulders. I also started to explore those white creamy thighs.. hehe

Next she began to tickle my balls and signal for me to flip over. no need to pop GQ. I asked for price was quoted $100. Small head rule big head and agreed. She went to get CD while I lay there with a raging hard on.

She came back and proceed to give me a cat bath from nipples to balls. Followed by a BM from those B+ cuppers. Shiok. The BJ was slow and no rush. Suction could be stronger but alot of tongue swirling and effort. After 5 min of BJ, she mounted me in cowgirl and began riding with a lot of moaning.

I changed her to missionary and began pumping away while she pulled her legs apart for deeper penetration. During missionary the high massage bed was squeaking quite loudly and I was worried if the bed might collapse.. Haha. Next I turned her over for my fave doggy position. Started pumping away and squeezing those tits. Finally shot my load and pulled out exhausted.

She helped me clean up with tissues, TCSS until time up. Gave me her number and asked me to look for her next time so that we can book a hotel room instead of a massage

Blue Dress Gal stats
Name: Vivian
CuP: easily B+, more than my handful which I like.. hehe
Figure: slightly meaty around the middle but complemented by smooth white thights
Massage: Piano playing. Arouse me by running her fingernails down my inner tights.
BJ: Suction not much but alot of tongue swirling and effort
FJ: 3 positions and alot of moaning seems to like missionary
RTF: Probably not. On my way out, saw a tall leggy SYT in a room. will wan to try her next time.
Hygiene Level: BE warned, Vivian only took a wet tissue to wipe her nipples and pussy after the session before getting dressed.
Damages: $30(massage)+$100(BJ+FJ)+$10(tips)

Bros, pls take note this Vivian was telling me sob stories abt how her generousity landed her up in debt and needing to borrow $$ from her room mates. When I paid up, she pestered me for $20 more tips but I only gave $10.

haha, i think the guy is forever reading the newspapers but i am glad to hear that he told you that you can select the girls (can see he is green and tell us that we can change girls till we are satisfied!)

slicktires777
01-07-2009, 01:10 AM
Saw this thread and think I guess where is the place and went over to explore.... Went in by the back door ... super bright red .... entrance...

Well went in and saw quite a few girls in there....

Well she is sweet looking with big eyes and beautiful dimples ... just that a bit of baby fat here and there .... but if you are looking for a sweet young thing perhaps she might be a good choice...

Went in strip down to my birthday suit and ... carry on with the massage. The massage is good .... good strength and .... seems very very professional ... well .. really amazed me ... for a TN standard. Well ... following by of cos is the flipping forward ... well .. she actually didn't ask me any gq ... just tell me ... wait a while while i Strip ...

Well while she is stripping a beautiful c-d cup breast pop out ... well and fair skin .... well as for the fj ... she is .... tight ... and wet ... the whole process was good .... and she is really ready to please... so ... please treat her with respect.

Well for the ratings as follows:

bro, you are lucky to get a syt the first time cos i have to choose till the 3rd girl

cuntwait
02-07-2009, 02:56 PM
bro, can pm me the location??

Decent Looking
03-07-2009, 01:24 PM

Went there yesterday evening. Never imagine a HC looking like a real spa... excellent disguise!!!

The rooms are clean and tidy. There is a common bathroom and toilet.

Only problem is the it is a slim massage 'bed', too narrow even for a small guy like me.

I got allocated to a lady called Kelly. Tried to ask for Bao Bao, the receptionist told me Bao Bao has returned to China. fingering only outside allowed (although she is very wet). Got her high on the tits...
Then I flipped her around and bonk her missionary. She is like a deadfish and non-performer... Keep complaining my manhood too big...

I just continue bonking and bonking, she started to say she is enjoying it ...10 mins later, offloaded...

Will RTF, but no more Kelly... :(

Slicktyre san, thank you for introduction...

slicktires777
05-07-2009, 02:04 AM
Went there yesterday evening. Never imagine a HC looking like a real spa... excellent disguise!!!

The rooms are clean and tidy. There is a common bathroom and toilet.

Only problem is the it is a slim massage 'bed', too narrow even for a small guy like me.

I got allocated to a lady called Kelly. Tried to ask for Bao Bao, the receptionist told me Bao Bao has returned to China. fingering only outside allowed (although she is very wet). Got her high on the tits...
Then I flipped her around and bonk her missionary. She is like a deadfish and non-performer... Keep complaining my manhood too big...

I just continue bonking and bonking, she started to say she is enjoying it ...10 mins later, offloaded...

Will RTF, but no more Kelly... :(

Slicktyre san, thank you for introduction...

bro, i am glad that you enjoyed it.

you should have opted for the low bed, more comfortable. That is what I always requested, high bed difficult for our mission...i tried once before and always very difficult to change position and the bed I had has squeking noise...worse!

slicktires777
05-07-2009, 02:34 AM
was working late on friday night, sneak out of job site to join my friends for a drink. after the drink, felt a little horny but was tired too so i thought i should go back home..while driving back, the relaxing massage and girls entices me..so ended up having massage again.

as usual, parked my car and went in by the backdoor. went to the counter and saw a voluptous girl sitting at the sofa reading newspaper alone while the rest of the girls were busy playing cards in one of the room. i was so instantanously attracted by her bulging boobs and sexy posture while sitting down (walau, like megan fox in transformers 2)..haha. so i aproached her to say i want to massage, she was caught by surprise because i came in fromt he back door and she was busy reading the newspapers. so she went out to look for the guy who was busy chatting on the phone. he came in and ask if i have regular girls and i answer no. so he asked the girl i saw whose next in line and she replied saying she doesn't know but i immediately told him if i can choose her and he he said:"of course! as long as you are happy!" ho seh liao...cos the moment i saw her buay tahan liao.

the guy ask me to choose a room...as usual, selected the low bed because i am ready for action later! she ask if i wanted a drink, and she went to take for me while i change and went for a shower.

came back and she started massaging me...she is very frank by telling me that she doesn't have the strength to massage my body cos its too tight and i told her..no problem, just try your best can already. her hands were of those very delicate and soft type. shoik! so we started chattting and she is quite chatty saying she is on student pass but working this as part-time to overcome her living expenses here. told me it is her 2nd day at work..walau, i was thinking very new to this line and if she knows the rules after massage. so i relax and enjoy the massage first. she will accidentally brush against my balls while massing my tights...wa, buay tahan...and she asked if i needed to have my front body massaged...so i was thinking..like that still have special or not..still need to ask meh? not turn around and ask the GQ?! so i said YES...turned around and massage as normal...she pressed the muscle next to my didi and ask if i am tired there...and of course i said yes!cos that is the sentitive part somehow...and she did pop the GQ!!of course i said yes! her boobs really damn alluring...my didi responded immediately!

she slowly licked my whole body and to my knee caps topless...walau...near heaven liao...after a while she then she whispered:"I am so hot, maybe i should take my panty off...wa!!buay sia liao...as she reveal a nicely trimmed pussy hair...neat.

she uses her pussy to rub against my didi...arousing me further...wa, buay tong...she proceeded down south...but!!!!! she didn't even gimme a BJ...sianz...she just inserted me into her after she licked my knee caps...

but...still good! as she do cowgirl, i fondle her C or D cup natural, ecstasy man!! so soft and tender, and i told her that she has smooth skin. i cupped my hand below her boobs and they bounced as she rode me...song!!

she lied down and ask me to do her missionary...did her for quite sometime then changed to doggy and unloaded after 30 mins.

damn tired...her pretty face and boobs....and her skin, cos i am a sucker for smooth skin too...too nice...

after the session, she still said she wanted to massage my legs...afraid that i am tired of kneeling down while i doggy her!! Good service! Thereafter I went for a shower and left with a soft kiss.

Name: Linda
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 48kg
Look: 7/10 (sweet, i find her looks pretty and demure)
Bj: NA (quite disappointed)
Boobs: C or D cup( not good at this, but quite handful and soft natural)
Body : voluptous
Fingering: did not try
Frenching: not really, but stole light kisses a few times)
GFE: 8/10 (nice girl to be with, very chatty)
Massage : 5/10 (not good...but tried hard)
Damages: $30 + $100

bananamon
05-07-2009, 05:00 AM
Could i have the location ?

bl21
05-07-2009, 05:42 AM
bro can share location. thanks

DannyW
06-07-2009, 03:44 PM
This place got the signboard with the name started with C... right ... If this is it then I think I went there last month. Will post FR if any bro confirm this ... Haha

defray_04
06-07-2009, 05:17 PM
hi bro,

I stay in the east and like to visit this place
care to share the address.
thx in advance

mloh81
06-07-2009, 06:08 PM
hi bro, i been waiting for ur pm till now can u kindly pm me the address thank alot

toroyu10
06-07-2009, 11:55 PM
cam pm me the location and contacts pls.... thanx bro

slicktires777
09-07-2009, 04:31 PM
hi bro, i been waiting for ur pm till now can u kindly pm me the address thank alot

hey bro

sorry if i miss you out. I thought i had sent the contacts to all bros who have asked. maybe the message did not go through cos the window keeps hanging once.

please check your pm:)

slicktires777
09-07-2009, 04:38 PM
This place got the signboard with the name started with C... right ... If this is it then I think I went there last month. Will post FR if any bro confirm this ... Haha

hey bro

pls proceed with the FR!:)

slicktires777
09-07-2009, 04:41 PM
bros

paiseh if you can't find the place because i have no clue what is the address or contact number. i can only give you road directions.

however, if any bros who have tried and know the exact address and contact number...can you PM me? so i can pass on the info more accurately.

Devil Babes
14-07-2009, 11:31 PM
Hi Bro, can pm me the location and contact no?

schmeichel
15-07-2009, 02:01 PM
popped into the place last week, about 4pm, by the back door.

Joanne came in. Looks not too bad, figure is ok, nice rack.

Mosha was poor, short and not enjoyable.

took off her top to msg, quite nice!

FJ was so-so, wished she could be more pro-active.

As I walked out to shower, I saw 2 girls, very sweet and youthful looking, but I was rather embarrassed to ask their names.

If I go back there, I hope to book either one of these sweet-looking girls.

Brothers, if u know their names, do tell me pls.

Damage: $30 + $100.
rtf: nope.

venetian
16-07-2009, 01:35 PM
hi Slicktires777,
can PM me the contact of the place?

cheers bro!

venetian

Akiraboy
16-07-2009, 07:42 PM
Bro, I live in East too, can PM me the address? :)

schmeichel
20-07-2009, 05:54 PM
wanted to ask for bao bao, as one of the bros had given fr on her, and i thought she could be one of the sweet looking gals that i had seen on my last visit.

but when i call and ask for bao bao, the lady sounded stumped and insisted no such person!

whiteknight
20-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Tried Linda a couple of days ago. Totally regret....Would not rtf Linda again

Top Reasons for not rtf
---------------------------
1) Massage... what massage?

2) Proceed to HJ/FJ only after 15mins (whole session supposed to be 60mins)

3) Claimed that HJ is $80 when we are half-way doing HJ. So i have no choice but to "upgrade" to FJ at $100

4) Dead-fish when doing missionary

5) Total session only about 25mins

6) BJ also like Fuck

7) Complain this and complain that.... manhood too big, licking is painful etc etc

Although she is pretty, but her attitude really puts me off. Try at your own risk. You have been warned. :mad:

JrJediMaster
20-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Thought selection of ladies are from the tank? Any bros been there can clarify? Thks

whiteknight
20-07-2009, 08:12 PM
Thought selection of ladies are from the tank? Any bros been there can clarify? Thks

Bro, no tank lah. The OKT will ask girl come, and if u not happy, they will ask the next girl to come.

Look can choose, but only thing you won't know is their bloody attitude. Waste of $$$ man. :mad:

skyline_R34
20-07-2009, 08:56 PM
hi pls pm me the location

daring70
21-07-2009, 08:17 AM
went there yesterday and the counter gal assigned lena (i think) to me but i requested for a change to the counter gal :)

can't remember her name, sheila i think

tall, lithe, probably b-cupper. 7 for looks, massage was terrible :) she used to be a cosmetic gal in sichuan (the number of pretty gals coming out from this province is mind boggling), the usual story lah, came here cos they hear that they can make money easily, as usual, they are disappointed.

fj was actually pretty good, the bad thing is that she just lie there but not so much due to bad service but rather she is rather green. the plus side is that i usually like such gals cos they are responsive if you put in enough effort. she was pretty wet by the end of the sesssion.

wouldn't say that she was the best of f***s but it was not an unenjoyable session either.

Asianstarboy
21-07-2009, 10:03 AM
No such thing as FISH TANK.
Bro must be discreet in location as
this place was raided last year. Be careful.

daring70
21-07-2009, 01:12 PM
personally, i think that this place not too discreet. btw, i noticed a pink signboard across the rd, looks like a new tn joint :)

Nite_Owl
21-07-2009, 02:26 PM
RTF this place last week. Chose selina as she was the tallest gal (1.68m according to her)

Stats as follows:

Name: Selina (from Beijing)
vital stats: not too sure. think got b cup boobs at least.
Massage: 7/10. Ask her to use some powder. Got effort. She claim to have learnt it before in china
BJ & catbath: 8/10. She licked me from nipples to balls & thighs. Followed by a slow bj, alternating btw fast and slow. Not much suction but I like the tender touches as if treating my tool like a ice cream.. haha.
FJ: 7/10. Started with standing doggy. moaning not loud. kept pulling my hand to grab her boobs. Switch to missionary and shot my load.
GFE: 8/10. very chatty and act shy, kept subtle flirting remarks and teasers. had to remind myself not kena fooled.
Damages: 130 (inclusive of massage rate)
RTF: Prob not. others to try.

Again left me her hp number and ask me to contact her for hotel booking.

Nite_Owl
21-07-2009, 02:28 PM
[QUOTE=
Again left me her hp number and ask me to contact her for hotel booking.[/QUOTE]

I meant that 2nd time a gal from this location has left me her hp number in order to arrange for hotel booking

jarbonies
21-07-2009, 10:15 PM
pm me the lcation bro pls..thanks..

JrJediMaster
23-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Bro, no tank lah. The OKT will ask girl come, and if u not happy, they will ask the next girl to come.

Look can choose, but only thing you won't know is their bloody attitude. Waste of $$$ man. :mad:

I see. Sound not to waste time in this place.

slicktires777
23-07-2009, 07:22 PM
ok, i have given the contacts to all bros who have requested.

please let me know if you were not in the list, PM me better.

slicktires777
23-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Tried Linda a couple of days ago. Totally regret....Would not rtf Linda again

Top Reasons for not rtf
---------------------------
1) Massage... what massage?

2) Proceed to HJ/FJ only after 15mins (whole session supposed to be 60mins)

3) Claimed that HJ is $80 when we are half-way doing HJ. So i have no choice but to "upgrade" to FJ at $100

4) Dead-fish when doing missionary

5) Total session only about 25mins

6) BJ also like Fuck

7) Complain this and complain that.... manhood too big, licking is painful etc etc

Although she is pretty, but her attitude really puts me off. Try at your own risk. You have been warned. :mad:

oh bro, sorry to hear the bad experience.

to me she is ok lah cos i find her pretty and quite chatty. i went straight to FJ so didnt even have BJ or HJ..lol....

slicktires777
23-07-2009, 07:26 PM
No such thing as FISH TANK.
Bro must be discreet in location as
this place was raided last year. Be careful.

ya, bro Asianstarboy is right. the fishtank just a description for being able to choose the girls till u are happy

was it raided? maybe that is why they change the name of the place

slicktires777
23-07-2009, 07:28 PM
personally, i think that this place not too discreet. btw, i noticed a pink signboard across the rd, looks like a new tn joint :)

wow, new joint!! can PM me?haha

There used to be 1 on the 2nd floor opposite too but was like 1-2 years back, but closed down after a few months of operation..also pink signboard

slicktires777
23-07-2009, 07:30 PM
I meant that 2nd time a gal from this location has left me her hp number in order to arrange for hotel booking

wa, you are popular bro. actually i wanted to ask the girls if they can do outcall so can have more time but thought they cant if they are working full time. hmm, maybe i will ask next time

wanker69
24-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Can send mi de address?

LoveLee
25-07-2009, 01:45 AM
bros, i've been to this place before as well. Can pm me if u want to know the location, but pls up me after i've replied your pm, as i'm still quite new here.. Thanks!

peaches_n_cream
29-07-2009, 08:58 PM
Dropped by the place yest.
Was assigned this tall leggy gal wearing white dress. Session nuthin much to shout about.Didnt ask for name n here are my ratings....

Looks: 7/10(a bit like jacelyn tay)
figure: 7/10 slim n tall w long legs
Boobs: at most B
Massage: 6/10

Opted for HJ only since no chemistry
paid $70 in all.
Before I left, saw this sexy n fair SYT in black dress with at least C-cuppers.
Does anyone noe wats her name cos i would rtf her next.

winner987654321
30-07-2009, 04:45 PM
hi Bro Haonan
can pm me location? thanks in advance. have a good day.
Wanna try out this tonight Thanks

rajjnu
30-07-2009, 05:45 PM
contact please at [email protected]

classydesire
07-08-2009, 01:29 AM
Hey Bro,

Can you pm me the location? Your response is much apprecaited.

Cheers man... :)

evo5555
09-08-2009, 02:14 AM
my apologies... i haf been trying hard to read in between the lines on every single posting trying to get the location but still to no avail!!.. :)
any kind bros willing to direct me? PM me.. thx

kendoall69
11-08-2009, 11:54 PM
Finally found the place after a long search and luck. the place is basic, nothing much to cry for. When in, show the room and ask a girl to come over, nice girl, a bit small size than other i saw that i like. entrance $30 for 1 hr is consider cheap but there is nothing much there. after 15 min turn over and start to autoroam me and ask the question, boot was good c so opt for the fj, however she was painful and keep asking me to slow and gentle becos too hard for her :) ....finally off load, and when wash up but no soap also notice the girl dont wash up too, sigh .....not likely to go again must atleast wash up la...........

NewCoolie
13-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Hi all brothers,
Finally found the place and had a wonderful GF session with Kelly. Details as follows:

Looks: 8/10 sweet looking with long curly hair
Boob: 7/10 soft
Massage: 5/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF: maybe.

The memorable event is that after shooting, can feel she still grip me tight inside for about 5 min... Not sure if anyone had the same experience ?

To those who are interested, i need points and and power, do help to increase my points and power and i will share her contact with you for appointment.

Dummylicious
13-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks for sharing bro.

Mind providing me address? A thousand thanks!

Shabu
13-08-2009, 03:30 PM
bro can u pm me e location or contact??? Wat e damages???

rolex4567
13-09-2009, 01:10 AM
please provide the contact/location

popee16
13-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Hi all brothers,
Finally found the place and had a wonderful GF session with Kelly. Details as follows:

Looks: 8/10 sweet looking with long curly hair
Boob: 7/10 soft
Massage: 5/10
GFE : 9/10
RTF: maybe.

The memorable event is that after shooting, can feel she still grip me tight inside for about 5 min... Not sure if anyone had the same experience ?

To those who are interested, i need points and and power, do help to increase my points and power and i will share her contact with you for appointment.

Bro,
Can share with me the contact and address?

acwk227
03-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Hi bros just to share my short fr on linda:

1.Name: Linda
2.Country: PRC
3.Age: around 24
4.Height: 1.62
5.Weight: 46
6.Look: 7/10, unique sweet look
7.Bj: 5/10, suction can be improved with deep throat
8.Boobs: B cup
9.Body : slim figure
10.Painting: did not try
11.Fingering: Yes, she gets wet very fast
12.Frenching: only kisses on the lip as i guess she wants to maintain customer & client relationship
13.Fj: 8/10, well she does enjoy it
14.GFE: 5/10, if she allow frenching, she will score higher in this dept
15.Massage : 0/10 (massage for show only, used to be KTV girl)
16.Damages: $30 + $100 (did not ask how much, just give $100 as standard)

Nightyhorn
03-10-2009, 09:08 AM
can someone pm me the location

yacker
03-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Hi Bro

May i have the location of the massage place in the east???

Thanks bro

JABCFF
03-10-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi Bro, can pm the location?
Have a nice day

nitin
06-10-2009, 11:33 PM
I think I want to thank TS for sharing this joint

Fun places in Singapore to play have been limited. Need to have the excitment. The thrill...

So without asking TS but pick up the clues given and went to this joint.

There is the fun of searching and finding it.

This place is full of gals...about 6-7...i did not really count. Quite hi tech...some of them were using laptops...

As stated there is this mosha...Went in and saw this man...asked him how much and he told me $30

So quite cheap...He then assigned me a gal...which does not suit my taste

So i asked her can i choose...She say ok...and i went around selecting...Not much choice because most of them are engaged...

Then i selected 1 that suited my taste and she told me to wait and she will get me the low bed...i ask her got mosha...she say yes...

She was pretty frank and told me that she do not know how to massage...

During the process, she told me the menu and i made the selection...

Choose BM...

Total damage 30+80

Name: Sally

Boops: Should be "B"

There a few SYTs to choose from if you are lucky to find them.

Personal comment is this place is very straight forward...For me i wanted to find some place or gal that at least can shy abit...do abit of teasing...

Sometime guys just want that kick from teasing and leading and be the dominating part...

if i just wanted a FJ, something straight forward...i can pay $40 at Gey....d

Well just some thoughts that i felt...Sillypore is getting bad...Sianzzz

Lastly...want direction please ask from TS...do not PM me

For TS please let me know your lastest post for me to show my appreciation...

kaysir
09-10-2009, 02:03 PM
hi TS,

can pm me the address for this joint? i will return with an FR. i alrdy pm-ed u but you haven reply. thanks alot!!

lenovolenovo
09-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Sounds nice...

I stay in the East too... PM me the place pls.. =)

aloysius
15-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Pls PM location, thanks!! :)

rubikzboy
16-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Hei TS, will need a pm on the location, dude.

Cowabanga.

ALLDayLong
18-10-2009, 08:57 PM
Hi bros, this is something I need to try. Please PM me the ctc. Many thanks.

funseekers
18-10-2009, 11:52 PM
bros, can pm me the place..thanks..need a good rub for both top and bottom..

wulie
26-10-2009, 02:26 PM
bro number please

SubaruSTI
02-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Finally got chance to try out this place.

Parked by car by the backlane and entered back the back door.
immiediately you wil lbe greeted by rooms both sides along the aisle that lead you to the front entrance and counter. Along the way, you peek into the ladies rest room to see the girls having their breaktime.

Entrance $30
Gal : Sally PRC
Massage : what the heck !
15mins of piano then turn you over for GQ
Boobs : B plus
BJ : NA
BM : so so
FJ : 6/10
Damage $30 + $100
Cleanliness : 3/10 (need to improve)
No attached bathroom too
Only one towel from start to end process.

Basically, $30 is to rent the room space for further biz.
Most girls will ask for FJ here.
About 5 to 6 girls ..most are quite lookable.
Linda can try and saw another one Ann Kok lookalike but a bit "bah bah "

RTF : maybe.

andylee2502
03-11-2009, 12:33 AM
can pm me place n contacts pls?

jswk1
03-11-2009, 02:52 AM
pm me ctc and location pls!

bighead2009
03-11-2009, 06:59 AM
bro,share the location.. thks

sequence79
03-11-2009, 08:02 PM
any kind bros can PM me the location of this place?

tried to ping TS but he did not reply me... i'm an easterner and this place looks good to me

thanks in advance! :)

retepoet
04-11-2009, 01:26 PM
any kind bros to pm me the place, would love to try this plc :) tks a million

dupdup1
04-11-2009, 02:32 PM
er. Guys. I'm new here. What's those fj. and all those short terms words? Can some 1 teach me?

schmeichel
16-11-2009, 02:04 PM
went there last week. recep was friendly and i was given cubicle just outside the toilet.

room looks neat, uncluttered.

a lady came in, looks old, though her dress was sexy. i immediately told her no thanks and get me another one. she said ok, no hint of anger.

the next one who came in looked much better, her name is sally.

massage is very poor, lousy. she just wants fj. fj was rushed and over in ten, she was humping so vigorously.

what disgusted me was that the towels were not changed. gross.

all the rooms seemed to be occupied so did not manage to see if there was any syts.

sad to say this place still not comparable to lor 23 gl... or maybe there is anyone bros can recommend to me?

looks 7
boobs 8
height 6
attitude 6
hygiene 1 (after fj she put on her clothes, did not clean herself. goodness)

SubaruSTI
17-11-2009, 12:23 AM
went there last week. recep was friendly and i was given cubicle just outside the toilet.

room looks neat, uncluttered.

a lady came in, looks old, though her dress was sexy. i immediately told her no thanks and get me another one. she said ok, no hint of anger.

the next one who came in looked much better, her name is sally.

massage is very poor, lousy. she just wants fj. fj was rushed and over in ten, she was humping so vigorously.

what disgusted me was that the towels were not changed. gross.

all the rooms seemed to be occupied so did not manage to see if there was any syts.

sad to say this place still not comparable to lor 23 gl... or maybe there is anyone bros can recommend to me?

looks 7
boobs 8
height 6
attitude 6
hygiene 1 (after fj she put on her clothes, did not clean herself. goodness)

we shared the same view about this place
hygience scored very badly lor ...
Gals asking for nothing less than FJ
15mins if piano massage ..then GQ will be asked.

newman11
17-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Bro, is this the one with another TCM beside?? Enterance like fishtank??

LoveLee
18-11-2009, 12:14 AM
Bro, is this the one with another TCM beside?? Enterance like fishtank??

yes, u are right.. that TCM has one lady.. Lisa, good massage, and can convince her to do HJ. I tried getting her to do BBBJ before, + CIM. Lol.