View Full Version : How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

MoralEpitome
22-07-2012, 04:54 PM
i m speaking from my point of view, i would go for guys with these qualities.

LOVE YOURSELF
Pls be CONFIDENT, but not ARROGANT.

MAKES HER FEEL EXCLUSIVE
Please ONLY be nice to the SPECIALgirl, not EVERYgirl
got other girls also dun let us know lor :p

BE A GENTLEMAN
Dun be a COWARD, BUT you can be HUMBLE

SMARTLY GENEROUS
Spend WISELY, NOT STINGGILY

BE RESPONSIBLE
Dun have to treat us(FEMALE) like princess during good times, just DUN leave us during tough time( RESPONSIBILITY)

Lastly, Obey to LAW
Dun rape , make us (FEMALE) ask for it :p

but of course,
DO THIS ONLY YOU THINK SHE IS WORTH YOUR EFFORT

Sounds like someone....;)

naturegreen
23-07-2012, 12:17 PM
Okay guys, let's make peace and get back to the root of the thread which is how to get the chicks...stop all these senseless quarreling...

Bro can teach me? Without investing too heavily........

MoralEpitome
23-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Bro can teach me? Without investing too heavily........

Bro I not the guru, WB is, but I guess every woman has something that she wants, you just have to find out what it is and work on on these areas, but most WLs only have one objective, that is to earn as much as possible, the AP WLs wants both money and more, maybe a handsome guy or a guy with a big dick or power....and depends what you want, just to trick her into letting you bonk or you want to keep her for long....but remember always sell them a dream....this is what my DaGE BYBJ teach me one....hahahah

chenzong
24-07-2012, 06:44 AM
P/S : Curious to see HOW i look like? i m uploading my face as Avatar if my point reaches at least 100 before this end of July? any interested party? Up my points :p
see i m not afraid of exposing myself, as you can see from my past postings, i have done NOTHING that brings disgrace to myself, same like i mentioned i was not afraid using my real name as nick before :rolleyes:

MinM, suggest you don't do that, despite the "temptation" to do so. It is really not safe. Even we guys do not expose ourselves so openly in any other "typical" forum, much less a more sensitive one like Sammyboy.

There is no need for you to prove anything except to the one you worship, anyway.

MoralEpitome
24-07-2012, 02:12 PM
MinM, suggest you don't do that, despite the "temptation" to do so. It is really not safe. Even we guys do not expose ourselves so openly in any other "typical" forum, much less a more sensitive one like Sammyboy.

There is no need for you to prove anything except to the one you worship, anyway.

How are you bro chenzong? Found the job that you want already?

naturegreen
24-07-2012, 03:53 PM
Bro I not the guru, WB is, but I guess every woman has something that she wants, .......hahahah

Maybe I always have the impression they just want the paper in my wallet thus kind of keep them in a distance even when they want to remain in contact after any singing sessions......

MoralEpitome
24-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Maybe I always have the impression they just want the paper in my wallet thus kind of keep them in a distance even when they want to remain in contact after any singing sessions......

Of cos they want the paper in your wallet, but there are ways you can maximize your roe, for example sometimes I tell them I forgot to bring so much money in my wallet and owe them first or sometimes issue bounce cheques...hahaha...just joking...

That's life bro, if you want the good stuff need to spend, if not sometimes can find $150 STs if you don't mind the uglier ones...

Sometimes can spend more initially then cut down after you have the girl under your thumb....

DO_YOU_BJ
26-07-2012, 12:02 AM
not many girls would admit being fully owned by someone else.....
Just bcos it doesn't happen to u or many others, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, to LDH n me it's a already NORM!:rolleyes:
Thus the diff between a player n a playee:D
Does not mean u r loaded means u can be a player FYI!

chenzong
26-07-2012, 07:01 AM
How are you bro chenzong? Found the job that you want already?

Still hunting. Two leads evaporated, another 3 more leads to pursue. My family is very happy back in Singapore and very hesitant to follow me on further adventures in China, so it does look like "A Singaporean in China" shall be no more!

How about you?

Loving_Dickhead
26-07-2012, 07:56 PM
Just bcos it doesn't happen to u or many others, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, to LDH n me it's a already NORM!:rolleyes:

LDH is bullshit one mah, where got player. Bro, you got it all wrong... :D so wrong.

MoralEpitome
26-07-2012, 10:37 PM

haha, then why she changed her line "fully owned by bybj" ?

hmm..let me check....

jialat now she worship you and not owned by you....hehe

MoralEpitome
26-07-2012, 10:39 PM
Still hunting. Two leads evaporated, another 3 more leads to pursue. My family is very happy back in Singapore and very hesitant to follow me on further adventures in China, so it does look like "A Singaporean in China" shall be no more!

How about you?

Okay la, work in Singapore then, can join bro WB when he's in town at havelock...

warbird
27-07-2012, 01:59 PM
Copied n noted Guru Warbird, let's continue to share n exchange +ve fruitful info in this wonderful & not let it go to waste due to some viral infections..........

Dear Mr. Chairman,

I assume that flamers hv been mostly absent...can't be sure as I put them on Ignore List. I hope they r using their time for something more constructive, haha.

Bro I not the guru, WB is, but I guess every woman has something that she wants, you just have to find out what it is and work on on these areas, but most WLs only have one objective, that is to earn as much as possible, the AP WLs wants both money and more, maybe a handsome guy or a guy with a big dick or power....and depends what you want, just to trick her into letting you bonk or you want to keep her for long....but remember always sell them a dream....this is what my DaGE BYBJ teach me one....hahahah

Hi bros ME n naturegreen,

Every healthy woman is looking to fulfill 3 basic needs from a man: 1) financial security, 2) emotional connection/attachment n 3) sexual satisfaction.

Thus the diff between a player n a playee

You're right on!

Every woman dreams of being submissive to the right man. Yes, she wants to be owned n loved by him, forever...

Still hunting. Two leads evaporated, another 3 more leads to pursue. My family is very happy back in Singapore and very hesitant to follow me on further adventures in China, so it does look like "A Singaporean in China" shall be no more!........

Hi bro chenzong,

Perhaps ur bright future is here in SG.

Good luck,

Bro WB

CloneKilla
27-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Learnt alot from this thread and still learning lots from the masters of this. Support bro WB for this fantastic thread ;)

besafe
27-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Saw this in a Chinese website, so post here for reference and discussions by Alpha males.

‧        不要做什麼事都是以討好女生為出發點;
‧        眼神中流露出自信,知道自己要的是什麼;
‧        對某些事情有原則,不因女生的在場而刻意作修飾;
‧        對美女與醜女在某種程度上一視同仁;
‧        保有神秘感,不該為了追一個女生就掏空自己;
‧        生命中總是有比女生更重要的目標要達成;
‧        女生若是做得太過分,隨時走人;
‧        不持有強制性的觀念,尊重女生的決定;
‧        不會像蒼蠅一樣死纏爛打!

PRCRammer
28-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Upz this thread. No bros should cheong without reading this cheong thread. Kudos to bro warbird and all the seniors for their sharing ;)

MihM
29-07-2012, 08:16 PM
bros & sis, please zap Do_You_BJ and his clones MinM to death.
See the way the typing and youtubes postings, can tell already. Same same all the way. Me is MiHM, original version but got zap till like this because got people try to silent me. So obvious right. So fuck all DYBJ and his bros who support him, they all who stand by him got to be zap too. All his friends list here.
1. Warbird
2. Loving_dickhead
3. K9696
4. Ichigo_Kurosaki
5. MoraleEpitome
6. MinM - clone account
7. many more other clones

fallen.angel
30-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Promised Bro Warbird a FR on last Friday's KTV outing at LV SH. So here goes my long winded FR. :P

When I entered the lift, a tall and sophisticated looking gal in jeans caught my attention. When I was in the room with Bro Warbird, mummy S brought the same gal in. Bro WB told me to take her. I asked him why (but I forgot what his answer was). No matter, if she's got Bro WB's approval means she is good. I nodded and before she sat with me, mummy S told me she, K, is $300. I said ok.

Found out K is from Taiwan/Shanghai. Graduated from NUS with deg in BA. Speaks good English and is a Spore PR. She works part time, only works when she feels like it or when mummies call. Has got a very dao and icy cold aura around her. I like. 

What kind of gal would only work when there's booking, is a PR (no need to be afraid of being caught), wears jeans and doesn't show any flesh, doesn't let guys touch, and demand $300? Answer: a super confident alpha female. I found out she's got damn solid boobs (from the bikini pics in her weixin after she added me), a husband who looks like the Korean star, Rain. She can sing very well! English songs, Mandarin songs, Cantonese, Hokkien, Japanese and even Korean songs. And from the way she moves her body, I know she's a very good dancer too. In my opinion, only mummy KX is better than her in singing. I was elated. Here's an alpha female sitting beside me and I felt so comfortable and yet, for whatever reason, I knew I could nail her. 

When she asked if she could smoke, I knew my chance is here. I made a bet with her. A bet that was seemingly impossible for her to lose. The stake? She would have to kiss me if she lost. She thought about it and confidently said: if it's above the waist, sure! And then she lost. So throughout the night, Bro WB kept nudging me to collect my "prize". I told him to wait. Kissing her is now a given. But why should I kiss her? Instead, I wanted her to kiss me!

So every time Bro WB got impatient and nudged me, I told K my friend would want to witness the deal. She kept quiet. Bro WB was very determined. He whispered to me that if a gal is willingly to french with me, 95% chance that her pussy will be mine... you know the stuff that's being discussed in this thread. So finally, could see that K was a little pissed by Bro WB's persistence, she wiped off her lipstick, ate a piece of pineapple, turned to me and kissed me. I hugged her gently but firmly. Then, she plunged her tongue into my mouth and French raped me! I was like, nice... whoever asked for French kissing? Im not complaining. Ok, so if a woman allows to be frenched, hit rate is 95%. So what if the gal initiate frenching? LOL!

We went off at 2am and I drove her home, which was not far from LV. Before she alighted, she hugged me and gave me 2 kisses and told me to weixin her after I reach home. 

We wechat on Saturday but I stopped on Sunday, to play hard to get. :P I know she's still interested becos she would "like" the photos I posted. Anyways, that's my FR. Let's see if anything interesting will happen in the future. :)

Thanks for reading :)

warbird
30-07-2012, 10:56 AM
Learnt alot from this thread and still learning lots from the masters of this. Support bro WB for this fantastic thread ;)

Ths for ur encouraging words.

Saw this in a Chinese website, so post here for reference and discussions by Alpha males.

‧        不要做什麼事都是以討好女生為出發點;
‧        眼神中流露出自信,知道自己要的是什麼;
‧        對某些事情有原則,不因女生的在場而刻意作修飾;
‧        對美女與醜女在某種程度上一視同仁;
‧        保有神秘感,不該為了追一個女生就掏空自己;
‧        生命中總是有比女生更重要的目標要達成;
‧        女生若是做得太過分,隨時走人;
‧        不持有強制性的觀念,尊重女生的決定;
‧        不會像蒼蠅一樣死纏爛打!

Dear bro,

Thank you! Any man who adheres to these principles will create ATTRACTION...

Upz this thread. No bros should cheong without reading this cheong thread. Kudos to bro warbird and all the seniors for their sharing ;)

Hi bro,

You make my day!!

Promised Bro Warbird a FR on last Friday's KTV outing at LV SH...

When I entered the lift, a tall and sophisticated looking gal in jeans caught my attention. When I was in the room with Bro Warbird, mummy S brought the same gal in. Bro WB told me to take her. I asked him why (but I forgot what his answer was). No matter, if she's got Bro WB's approval means she is good. I nodded and before she sat with me, mummy S told me she, K, is $300. I said ok.

Found out K is from Taiwan/Shanghai. Graduated from NUS with deg in BA. Speaks good English and is a Spore PR. She works part time, only works when she feels like it or when mummies call. Has got a very dao and icy cold aura around her. I like. 

What kind of gal would only work when there's booking, is a PR (no need to be afraid of being caught), wears jeans and doesn't show any flesh, doesn't let guys touch, and demand $300? Answer: a super confident alpha female. I found out she's got damn solid boobs (from the bikini pics in her weixin after she added me), a husband who looks like the Korean star, Rain. She can sing very well! English songs, Mandarin songs, Cantonese, Hokkien, Japanese and even Korean songs. And from the way she moves her body, I know she's a very good dancer too. In my opinion, only mummy KX is better than her in singing. I was elated. Here's an alpha female sitting beside me and I felt so comfortable and yet, for whatever reason, I knew I could nail her. 

When she asked if she could smoke, I knew my chance is here. I made a bet with her. A bet that was seemingly impossible for her to lose. The stake? She would have to kiss me if she lost. She thought about it and confidently said: if it's above the waist, sure! And then she lost. So throughout the night, Bro WB kept nudging me to collect my "prize". I told him to wait. Kissing her is now a given. But why should I kiss her? Instead, I wanted her to kiss me!

.......................she wiped off her lipstick, ate a piece of pineapple, turned to me and kissed me. I hugged her gently but firmly. Then, she plunged her tongue into my mouth and French raped me! I was like, nice... whoever asked for French kissing? Im not complaining. Ok, so if a woman allows to be frenched, hit rate is 95%. So what if the gal initiate frenching? LOL!

We went off at 2am and I drove her home, which was not far from LV. Before she alighted, she hugged me and gave me 2 kisses and told me to weixin her after I reach home. 

We wechat on Saturday but I stopped on Sunday, to play hard to get..................

Hi Bro FA,

Ths for ur detailed FR...n kudos to u!! I wish more bros could share their detailed FRs.

However, u forgot a minor detail. It was I who suggested the reward for u if she lost the bet, hahaha.

Just looking at her facial features, plus the way she walks, the way she swings her pelvis, I know she is the type who could come like crazy just hving penetrative sex! To confirm this, I'll need to inspect her pussy carefully, hahaha. She will be a very good fxxk!!

Bro FA, you demonstrated ur cool confidence that nite. Keep it up!

The other bro present was Bro RB. He goes to TAM complex 4-5 times a wk! He is also a wonderful singer n dancer n always has the prettiest gals in town. If he is in town, he has never refused my invitation. A really great guy! And one of the most confident men I hv ever met.

We should hv another outing, ya?

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .

Good morning!

Some of my past kakis hv fallen on hard times. One of them was honest enuff to tell me the truth. Business not doing well, hving cash flow problems...I suspect several others r in the same boat. Wat to do? I wish them the best n hope they will start making millions...

BTW, my 3 gals hv arrived recently. There is a package deal involving two 18 1/2 yo gals from around Wuhan. Non-WLs. Very chio, demure, fresh, youthful, inexperienced, but they r too naive n immature n come w/ little service...they had never experienced orgasms before! It will be quite a challenge to get them addicted. They agreed to come only after talking to a gal in Wuhan whom I used to know in SG. The good news is that one of them has the potential to be very orgasmic during penetrative sex...it will take time though.

Cheers!

Bro WB

fallen.angel
30-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Bro WB, no no, it was not a minor detail – it WAS the reason for the bet. Yes you suggested the kissing BUT that’s only because I let you initiate it, hahaha. Sorry… I made used of you :P Seriously, I have used this little trick on many girls before with great success and all of them willingly “pay up”. Girls allow you to kiss them but most of them want an “excuse”, it’s a face thing so… I have also kissed another gal in front of my gal and there’s nothing she can do although she knew my trick, haha.

Yes, Bro RB is good! He’s good with gals too. His gal looks yummy and soon they were all over each other. I think after you left, one of his regular gal push open the door – she looked really angry and jealous that her regular man was with someone else. But Bro RB really kept his cool! He was so nonchalant about it. Salute!

I’m not sure what my next course of action will be – I know I can get her pussy, I know she doesn’t do ST, and I know it will take me time and a bit of money to get there… but the thing is I’m really hard pressed for time (and money, hey like you said, times are bad!). You saw how my phone was filled with dozens and dozens of weixin messages/notification just within a span of a couple of hours! :P My gal is so sexually addicted to me I can’t find time for other ECA/dishes!! Sexual addiction has its drawbacks too you know, haha!! Especially for people who has to juggle time for family, work, friends and gfs! What if K becomes sexually addicted to me? I’ll dry up – my time, energy and $$$. LOL!

gotgirth
30-07-2012, 11:33 AM
amazing...

Big B
30-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Hi Bros FA & WB,

Love the sharing and how everyone is setting the standard high so less competent bros can aspire to being greater babe magnets.

I would love it even more if there is a smidgen less of the self ego stroking in your FRs. :D

One statement that has changed the way I cheong for everyone to consider:

"The one who cares the least, enjoys the most control." Perhaps Bro RB, from your description, truly understands and embodies this maxim.

He knows what he is and what he is not. No need for others to affirm him.

Have fun everyone and save for the coming hard(er) times ahead.

Big B

superhuman
30-07-2012, 04:58 PM
After reading e detailed fr and all, I think I different level. Wah say, I am still a mountain tortoise, gg to only lup sap ktvs. Although e silimiar skills apply but... Heh

fallen.angel
30-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Hi Bros superhuman and Big B,

After last Friday’s outing, I exchanged lots of messages with Bro WB on K, the gal who sat with me and Bro WB asked me to write this field report and since it was for the good of fellow bros so I obliged! Afterall, I learnt a lot from Bro WB mah… Its not to hao lian or boost my ego, don’t get it wrong… Hehehe…

Anyways, I went to a lup sup KTV 2 weeks ago with 2 of my friends. The gals were mostly Viets, some Malaysians and Singaporeans but the Malaysians n Singaporeans all cannot make it. Even the Viets are ugly though some still ok! At first we were a bit sian half liao, cos apparently we were too spoilt by the “high class” and “act high class” babes at Havelock Road.

But we were all very sporting, and wanted a refreshing change from the usual Havelock joints so we stayed on. The fat and ugly mummy brought many gals but we rejected almost all of them until we quite paisei. Anyways, we finally got ourselves a viet gal each and boy!!! Can they play!!! The gals tried to rape us!! Took off our shirts, unbelt us, whip us with it, unzipped us, took off their bras and g-strings, tried to rub their CBs onto our faces, my gal even grabbed my dick and licked it! She could have BJed me right there and then if I didn’t stop her. Damn, long time never sexperienced such action in a KTV room! We just grope and fingered them! Felt a bit uneasy, especially with an old, fat n ugly mummy sitting in the room enjoying and watching all the action! LOL! We were thinking, wah, Singapore still got such KTV joints, power sia!

By the time we left around 3am, the mummy was very drunk and she even wanted to hug us… no choice, treat it as charity lor… anyway, it was fun… just a different kind of fun… but I don’t think I want to RTF liao, hahaha…

besafe
30-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Wah Bro WB,
3 beauties at your beck and call.
Please go easy and dun overworked yourself.
Take care and looking forward to your steamy account.
Cheers.

CloneKilla
30-07-2012, 09:12 PM
So envious of all the big bros here :)

superhuman
30-07-2012, 11:28 PM

By the time we left around 3am, the mummy was very drunk and she even wanted to hug us… no choice, treat it as charity lor… anyway, it was fun… just a different kind of fun… but I don’t think I want to RTF liao, hahaha…

No worries Bro, I dun think u are that kind of person at all.

In fact ur detailed n long fr is welcomed!

N I think I can guess which one u went to... Coz I got taken advantage of by that mummy too. She kept sitting on me n rabba me! Heh. Keep e fr coming

fallen.angel
31-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Just an idea how full Bro WB’s plate is (and his exacting standards)… he rejected the chance to bonk a Sg gal who is the winner of a beauty pageant… :p

DYBJ
31-07-2012, 09:50 PM
When u meet a WL wif all those talents n is on mummy "ON CALL" list only, better tink carefully.
These type r kept by mummy's n used only for "SPECIAL" clients who can give her the needed returns.
It's usually a tag team between mummy n WL.
It's a tag team game!
Cfm stamp chop veteran n hv battled in many jungles around out there.
The linguistic abilities is already a give away.
U tink she actually went to school & picked up all these languages to be a WL?
Cmon.........wat a load of bull
Nvr be too happy when u french this kinda gal, cos they not HEALTH SCREENED n god knows how many "AHEMS" hv been shoved in there let alone, left over residue!
Got money, dun play smart = stupid
Got money & play smart = KING
U been warned!

warbird
01-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Bro WB, no no, it was not a minor detail – it WAS the reason for the bet. Yes you suggested the kissing BUT that’s only because I let you initiate it, hahaha. Sorry… I made used of you...........

Yes, Bro RB is good! He’s good with gals too. His gal looks yummy and soon they were all over each other. I think after you left, one of his regular gal push open the door – she looked really angry and jealous that her regular man was with someone else. But Bro RB really kept his cool! He was so nonchalant about it. Salute!

I’m not sure what my next course of action will be…................Especially for people who has to juggle time for family, work, friends and gfs! What if K becomes sexually addicted to me? I’ll dry up – my time, energy and $$$. LOL!

Hi Bro FA,

I like to thank u for writing the detailed FR. Pls keep us posted...

Getting any gal addicted is difficult, getting an experienced WL addicted is a big challenge...I'll defer to Mr Chairman as he is THE expert on this field.

Hi Bros FA & WB,

Love the sharing and how everyone is setting the standard high so less competent bros can aspire to being greater babe magnets.

I would love it even more if there is a smidgen less of the self ego stroking in your FRs.

One statement that has changed the way I cheong for everyone to consider:

"The one who cares the least, enjoys the most control." Perhaps Bro RB, from your description, truly understands and embodies this maxim.

He knows what he is and what he is not. No need for others to affirm him....

Hi Bro Big B,

You're right.

"Cares the least'' simply means not attached to it. When you are attached to ur partner, you are controlled by her.

Bro RB has excellent self mastery...

After last Friday’s outing, I exchanged lots of messages with Bro WB on K, the gal who sat with me and Bro WB asked me to write this field report and since it was for the good of fellow bros so I obliged!....................................

Hi Bro FA,

Don't be apologetic. I greatly appreciate ur FR...

Wah Bro WB,
3 beauties at your beck and call.
Please go easy and dun overworked yourself.
Take care and looking forward to your steamy account.
Cheers.

Hi bro besafe,

It's not cost effective as my didi wants to take a rest...

I'll write a FR on the package deal in due course. Suffice to say that when u gain something, u also lose something. These 2 gals r too inexperienced n provide little service...I'll send the shorter one home in a month. The taller one is 172 n I want her to return as a student.

Just an idea how full Bro WB’s plate is (and his exacting standards)… he rejected the chance to bonk a Sg gal who is the winner of a beauty pageant…

Yes, I'll be preoccupied for some time.

When u meet a WL wif all those talents n is on mummy "ON CALL" list only, better tink carefully.
These type r kept by mummy's n used only for "SPECIAL" clients who can give her the needed returns.
It's usually a tag team between mummy n WL.
It's a tag team game!
Cfm stamp chop veteran n hv battled in many jungles around out there.
The linguistic abilities is already a give away.
U tink she actually went to school & picked up all these languages to be a WL?
Cmon.........wat a load of bull
Nvr be too happy when u french this kinda gal, cos they not HEALTH SCREENED n god knows how many "AHEMS" hv been shoved in there let alone, left over residue!
Got money, dun play smart = stupid
Got money & play smart = KING
U been warned!

Hi Mr Chairman,

Ths for ur timely warning n a wake up call for all of us.

Bro FA's gal is well stacked, pretty n classy, but also very experienced. I prefer youthful, demure n inexperienced gals...

Good morning!

Having absolute self mastery/confidence should be our ultimate goal. We must care the least in all our RS.

Be detached n be fearless.

得失从缘, 心无增减。

A man may "care the least" all his life, in all his previous RS, until he meets his dream gal, The Special One, when he starts to care the most, hahaha. He will become desperate n needy...the outcome is pitiful. I hv witnessed this pathological state many times.

My standards r not exacting. I like a special type of gal n I value cuteness, youthfulness, freshness n certain body proportions above all else...

Cheers!

Bro WB

DYBJ
01-08-2012, 12:15 PM
The Special One, when he starts to care the most, hahaha. He will become desperate n needy...the outcome is pitiful. I hv witnessed this pathological state many times.

Ah yes Mr Guru, THE ONE that was given the KEY to destroy u, n also a test for urself to c if u come out tougher n stronger or disappear into the abyss

MoralEpitome
01-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Ah yes Mr Guru, THE ONE that was given the KEY to destroy u, n also a test for urself to c if u come out tougher n stronger or disappear into the abyss

Huh, are you the real DYBJ or a clone? how come now got two???

Tai_zi21
02-08-2012, 02:32 AM

well have to agree with ur this post! most guys would think that the gal is special to them only! regardless of singer,ktv gal or even FL...

But to come out tougher and stronger? i doubt most ppl can do that... even for myself... haha

Cheers :)

DYBJ
02-08-2012, 09:41 AM
well have to agree with ur this post! most guys would think that the gal is special to them only! regardless of singer,ktv gal or even FL...

But to come out tougher and stronger? i doubt most ppl can do that... even for myself... haha

Cheers :)
Yes bro, playing around does hv its share of hazards.
But there is always 1, "THAT 1" that brought u to heaven n sends u to the abyss!
When 1 falls, he can get up if he has enuff drive, determination & courage to stand back up.
1 who fails to come back up fails not because he physically fail, but mentally gave up.
Been there dun that!
Climbing up is not easy at all, n many tried but gv up half way.
Giving up is effortless.
Just like problems, many run from them, Y, cos effortless.
How many actually bother to solve them, though very diff but end up enjoying the fruit of their labour.
Correct bro?

MillerV
02-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Loving this thread more and more.
Wah bro FA, sounds like a good catch.
Do share ur trick if I manage to join u guys next time.
Bro WB, sorry could not reply ur SMS for last invite, still on nappy duty these days

aczeta76
02-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Looks like still active here... Good to know bros are having fun.

Big B
03-08-2012, 12:39 AM
Continuing from what bro DYBJ said, most "special ones" don't give 2 pennies about your suffering or that you are falling into the abyss.

The above reality alone should help afflicted bros recover. Come back stronger and tougher? But of course. That is what strong men were born to do.

Big B

LDHLDH
03-08-2012, 01:04 AM
Not scare of KC.

You will never find ONE until you met the ONE! :D

warbird
03-08-2012, 11:22 AM

Hi Bro DYBJ,

More than a mere test, it's a challenge. What doesn't kill u will make u stronger n tougher, haha.

Huh, are you the real DYBJ or a clone? how come now got two???

Not sure if he is Mr. Chairman's fren or foe. Only time will tell. But what does it matter as long as he is contributing n staying civil.

Yes bro, playing around does hv its share of hazards.
But there is always 1, "THAT 1" that brought u to heaven n sends u to the abyss!
When 1 falls, he can get up if he has enuff drive, determination & courage to stand back up.
1 who fails to come back up fails not because he physically fail, but mentally gave up.
Been there dun that!
Climbing up is not easy at all, n many tried but gv up half way.
Giving up is effortless.
Just like problems, many run from them, Y, cos effortless.
How many actually bother to solve them, though very diff but end up enjoying the fruit of their labour.
Correct bro?

Well said bro. Very good for a newbie like u. Where hv u been hiding?

Loving this thread more and more.
Wah bro FA, sounds like a good catch.
Do share ur trick if I manage to join u guys next time.
Bro WB, sorry could not reply ur SMS for last invite, still on nappy duty these days

Hi bro MillerV,

How hv u been? Pls join me next time.

Looks like still active here... Good to know bros are having fun.

Yes, life must be a fun adventure or nothing.

Continuing from what bro DYBJ said, most "special ones" don't give 2 pennies about your suffering or that you are falling into the abyss.

The above reality alone should help afflicted bros recover. Come back stronger and tougher? But of course. That is what strong men were born to do.

Big B

Yes, Big Bro, we men need to be mentally tough.

Not scare of KC.

Hi Bro LDHLDH,

Yes, the ONE!

.................................................. ....................

Good morning!

Many experienced n dominant men get KC-ed n become the partners who care more n more in the RS, when they meet THE ONE AND ONLY (or so they thought). It doesn't matter if THE ONE is a WL or non-WL. In fact, if she is a legal wife, the results can be even more catastrophic.

A MAN needs to be mentally tough, dominant n be the one who cares the least in ANY AND EVERY RS. It doesn't mean you're heartless n callous, no no no, it only means you're hv formidable self mastery n are nonchaiant no matter what happens n you r always caring n responsible. Ironically, that kind behaviour is fatally attractive to women. The gal will become desperate, needy n crave u...conversely, being kind n sensitive n putting THE ONE on a pedestal is the kiss of death for the RS.

Let me post the following quote again (sent to me by 18 yo CL):

你用你的全部生命去谈一次恋爱,那这次恋爱必然不能成功;你用全部精力去谈恋爱,那你一定会被人玩死;你用 全部时间去谈恋爱,别人一定会嫌你烦。因为爱情 这事,你越是勤快,投入越多,它结果就越差。只有像懒人养花一样,爱搭不理,偶尔关心一下,才会新鲜。关心 越少,爱的越久。当一个男人不爱一个女人的时 候,往往能把这个女人弄得神魂颠倒,觉得他特MAN,特够味儿,特浪漫,特霸道特酷特能掌控大局。女人喜欢 甚至崇拜这样的男人,因为她们觉得有一种小鸟依 人的感觉。但事实上当男人真正投入爱情的时候就会变成男孩,当你认为那个男人特别耀眼的时候,对不起,他还 没爱上你。我的他曾经像个小孩,现在却越来越像成熟的男人了。究竟是我变了,还是他变了,或是 这感情变了?

Your comments r appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

fallen.angel
03-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi Bro MillerV

She’s not too bad – highly intelligent and experienced… shared with Bro WB the kind of work she has done before and they people she knows…

Hi DYBJ

Anyways, I know this mummy-gal tag-team thing. When you have business dealings with the more influential and super experienced mummies, they will not treat you as outsider and spill the beans on their trade secrets and things they teach their gals. Mummy told us how they market certain better looking gals, how they tell them to stand firm their higher asking price even if it means no tables to sit for few nights straight, (K has nothing to lose cos she’s been in Singapore for 13 years, and is already a SPR and not afraid of being caught or worry about visas), how to milk the customers beyond the usual tips, how to reply/react to customers’ questions/advances etc. Some mummies who are in the industry long enough would know all the rich clients so they can push the gals to them. But of cos, the gals have to listen to the mummies, willing to learn and show gratitude to their elders. The mummy-gal relationship is a delicate one.

So if you are going after these gals, you have to be smart enough and think a bit differently, because either the gal would have seen it all (knows every trick in the books), or you are also up against very experienced mummies, especially when mummy-gal relationship is very good. It will definitely help if the mummy is on your side.

We bros have our resident gurus and Bro WB and this wonderful thread to learn and improve ourselves and hone our skills, but the gals are no sitting ducks either – especially those who learn from the most experienced mummies/fellow sisters, and worst, those who emerged stronger than ever, battle-ridden and hearts hardened after being hurt by a previous alpha-male bro… LOL!

MoralEpitome
03-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Hi Bro MillerV

She’s not too bad – highly intelligent and experienced… shared with Bro WB the kind of work she has done before and they people she knows…

Hi DYBJ

Anyways, I know this mummy-gal tag-team thing. When you have business dealings with the more influential and super experienced mummies, they will not treat you as outsider and spill the beans on their trade secrets and things they teach their gals. Mummy told us how they market certain better looking gals, how they tell them to stand firm their higher asking price even if it means no tables to sit for few nights straight, (K has nothing to lose cos she’s been in Singapore for 13 years, and is already a SPR and not afraid of being caught or worry about visas), how to milk the customers beyond the usual tips, how to reply/react to customers’ questions/advances etc. Some mummies who are in the industry long enough would know all the rich clients so they can push the gals to them. But of cos, the gals have to listen to the mummies, willing to learn and show gratitude to their elders. The mummy-gal relationship is a delicate one.

So if you are going after these gals, you have to be smart enough and think a bit differently, because either the gal would have seen it all (knows every trick in the books), or you are also up against very experienced mummies, especially when mummy-gal relationship is very good. It will definitely help if the mummy is on your side.

We bros have our resident gurus and Bro WB and this wonderful thread to learn and improve ourselves and hone our skills, but the gals are no sitting ducks either – especially those who learn from the most experienced mummies/fellow sisters, and worst, those who emerged stronger than ever, battle-ridden and hearts hardened after being hurt by a previous alpha-male bro… LOL!

Well said bro, it's often a battle of wits, and the fun is in the journey and not the destination, once the girl agree to let me fuck, I lose my interest

DYBJ
03-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Not sure if he is Mr. Chairman's fren or foe. Only time will tell. But what does it matter as long as he is contributing n staying civil.

Agreed 101% Mr Guru, this thread is all about FRs & strategies, not clocking worthless posts :D

Not scare of KC.

Yes bro LDHLDH, the ONE is the ONE who holds the key to any player's ULTIMATE DEFEAT!

DYBJ
03-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Bro fallen.angel, after reading wat u said, may i caution u on where u place ur trust.
At the end of the day, wat the mummy says is always 110% to paint a good reliable trust worthy image on themselves.
No doubt they may not want to harm u, of cos not, u feed them so they too wud not want to lose a source of revenue, but do practise some skepticism on wat they say.
Visualise this, if one day, u fall for this chick & she cons ur money & runs or dun give herself to u, u think the mummy & grab her back & sort her out for u?
11 out of 10 times, she'll tell u, she'll give her a good F which she never will & quickly intro some new hot chicks to get ur attn away from the previous.
Tats a norm of how these tag team works.
Also, most often than not, accom for such tag teams are provided by the mummy incase u didnt noe!

DYBJ
04-08-2012, 02:31 AM
after being hurt by a previous alpha-male bro… LOL!
Shit I missed this part.
Who's this legend boy?:eek:
Wud luv to know him in the flesh:o

OceanLi
04-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Not scare of KC.

"Met", past tense .... wahahaha.... kudos . :eek:
"Find one " - present tense, liedat how can ... :D

LDHLDH
05-08-2012, 02:26 AM
Officially UnRetired & Back To The Nite Scene

Looks like I must also unretire myself. :D:D:D

LDHLDH
05-08-2012, 02:27 AM
Agreed 101% Mr Guru, this thread is all about FRs & strategies, not clocking worthless posts :D

Yes bro LDHLDH, the ONE is the ONE who holds the key to any player's ULTIMATE DEFEAT!

Let talk about our do we get the keys in into the birds' cages, shall we? ;););)

LDHLDH
05-08-2012, 02:28 AM

Let talk about how do we get the keys in into the birds' cages, shall we? ;););)

LDHLDH
05-08-2012, 02:51 PM
"Met", past tense .... wahahaha.... kudos . :eek:
"Find one " - present tense, liedat how can ... :D

Dage DYBJ taught me one. Alpha males always live for the future, but look back into the past and laugh (then fart it all out). Hahahaha. :D:D

DYBJ
05-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Dage DYBJ taught me one. Alpha males always live for the future, but look back into the past and laugh (then fart it all out). Hahahaha. :D:D

I just pass on wat was tot to me, Dage nine6nine6 impart to me one :D

nine6nine6
05-08-2012, 05:02 PM
I just pass on wat was tot to me, Dage nine6nine6 impart to me one :D

Allo allo, arh wu wa a taji--- dage u paging me arh..:)

http://v.have8.com/article/2071605_1.html

chenzong
06-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Some of my past kakis hv fallen on hard times. One of them was honest enuff to tell me the truth. Business not doing well, hving cash flow problems...I suspect several others r in the same boat. Wat to do? I wish them the best n hope they will start making millions...

Tough times never last but tough people do. Especially those who knows they are not 池底之物。

Hi bro chenzong,

Perhaps ur bright future is here in SG.

Good luck,

Bro WB

I'm starting to think so, Bro WB.

Okay la, work in Singapore then, can join bro WB when he's in town at havelock...

Indeed I have found employment in Singapore, a job that requires frequent travel to China. This "retreat" to Singapore, though, has taken quite a toll on my finances, and it does look like I will have to put my attention more towards income generation rather than cheonging, for the time being.

This is a special thread in my heart, and I hope to continue to participate in it.

OceanLi
06-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Dage DYBJ taught me one. Alpha males always live for the future, but look back into the past and laugh (then fart it all out). Hahahaha

wahhaha ..... yeh its the 'alpha males' thingy.
Just recover back from my ECA, since yester when Dage DYBJ page me.

I am enjoying my honey-moon period for now, sibeh steam lol. :p
anw, pardon my late sign in hoh .... u know lah, did till both sore red sore red knn, somemore my cai B'day yester. :D

fallen.angel
06-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Well said bro, it's often a battle of wits, and the fun is in the journey and not the destination, once the girl agree to let me fuck, I lose my interest

LOL!! Yup, we prefer the journey... if want instant gratification, lots of avenue, hahaha...

fallen.angel
06-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Bro fallen.angel, after reading wat u said, may i caution u on where u place ur trust.
At the end of the day, wat the mummy says is always 110% to paint a good reliable trust worthy image on themselves.
No doubt they may not want to harm u, of cos not, u feed them so they too wud not want to lose a source of revenue, but do practise some skepticism on wat they say.
Visualise this, if one day, u fall for this chick & she cons ur money & runs or dun give herself to u, u think the mummy & grab her back & sort her out for u?
11 out of 10 times, she'll tell u, she'll give her a good F which she never will & quickly intro some new hot chicks to get ur attn away from the previous.
Also, most often than not, accom for such tag teams are provided by the mummy incase u didnt noe!

Huh? Trust? I trust mummies as much as I trust meimeis as much as they trust me. I take everything mummies say like I take everything any businessman says – with a pinch of salt.

warbird
07-08-2012, 01:42 PM

Quite true.

Dear Bro DYBJ,

Yes, pls share more detailed FRs n strategies here...

Bro fallen.angel, after reading wat u said, may i caution u on where u place ur trust............................................. .........

You hv unusually vast experiences n keen insights for a newbie.

Shit I missed this part.
Who's this legend boy?
Wud luv to know him in the flesh...

Could he be Mr. Chairman himself? Or Bro RB?

Dage DYBJ taught me one. Alpha males always live for the future, but look back into the past and laugh (then fart it all out). Hahahaha....

Hi bro LDHLDH,

But don't forget to live in the present moment, which is the only reality.

Tough times never last but tough people do...............

Indeed I have found employment in Singapore, a job that requires frequent travel to China. This "retreat" to Singapore, though, has taken quite a toll on my finances, and it does look like I will have to put my attention more towards income generation rather than cheonging, for the time being.

This is a special thread in my heart, and I hope to continue to participate in it.

Hi bro chenzong,

Welcome back to SG! Dun forget to ctc me.

This thread will live in my heart too, hahaha. I hv learned so much from all the esteemed bros here...

Looking forward to ur participation.

LOL!! Yup, we prefer the journey... if want instant gratification, lots of avenue, hahaha...

Yes, occasional STs w/ the right gal could be very satisfying as well.

.................................................. .....................................

Good afternoon!

My 2 Hubei SYTs arrived some time ago.

It took me quite a bit of effort n time, but only a little money, to get them since they r non-WLs. Didn't want them to come earlier as they were born in the 1st half of 1994.

I met them while they were in PRC, by pure chance. I managed to get their ctc n jokingly invited them to visit SG, haha. No, I didn't even get to hold their hands. A month later, after knowing more n more abt their background,while I was in Gotham City, I proposed BY to the taller gal EN but was rebuffed initially. I was undaunted n continued to use words n humour to break down her resistance. Finally she said OK, but she wouldn't dare to come alone n wanted the shorter gal AN to come as a package! I was affirmative. I then asked them to apply for a PRC passport, which took abt 3 wks. After obtaining their passports, they had cold feet...fortunately, a Hubei gal I used to know happened to live in Wuhan n called them n convinced them to come to visit our beautiful n safe SG.

There is something quite unexpected. My preference for the taller EN has created discord n quarrels among the 2 former best frens n classmates. AN will be leaving soon. She wished me the best w/ EN n if things dun work out, she will intro a tall n pretty fren for me, hahaha. 170, n prettier than EN, according to her.

EN is my type as she is 172, 53 kg, B/C boobs, w/ meat in the right places, very proportionate from head to toe n 8-8.5 头身。She is very youthful, inexperienced n demure n never heard of 69 n I had to show her a pic from my phone. Most importantly, her pussy is exquisite n very tight n wet. I also gave gave her the very 1st climax in her life. He parents didn't even know she is in SG! She is on visitor pass n will return on a student visa.

BTW, the fair n tall Fujian gal I missed in Dec 2009 has also agreed to be my long-term mistress. She is 170 n also has very proportionate figure n C boobs. She was in SG on student visa for only 4 plus months. Her visitor pass was rejected in 2010. She is 24 now, but still looks pretty n sexy on SP. I hope she could secure a visa this time.

A former gal GG is married, but her recent photos show that she is now thinner n quite haggard. She is not even 24 yet! Some gals age very quickly...

My 1st BAO-ee is still w/ me. She will be 25 in a few months. I notice that she has put on some extra meat on her shoulders n upper arms, the most sensitive telltale sign of ageing in women.

Last but not least, CD has started singing at a well known HFJ yesterday. I hv PM-ed bro besafe as he wants to meet her. Good luck, bro.

That's all for today, folks.

Cheers n hv a great day!

Bro WB

fallen.angel
07-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Bro WB,

EN has very nice long legs. She's got all the assets and age advantage but she needs to make up (just a little) and dress up. This type of money cannot save one. She is still an unpolished gem… maybe she is still very young, but with the right packaging she will really shine. Congrats on giving her her first big O… now you make me want to go for SYTs, LOL! :P

Yes, the occassional ST with the RIGHT gal very important!!! Am still waiting for your you-know-who... :P

besafe
07-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Thanks bro WB.
I will try visit her when I am back from my trip to CQ.
Cheers.

warbird
08-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Bro WB,

EN has very nice long legs. She's got all the assets and age advantage but she needs to make up (just a little) and dress up. This type of money cannot save one. She is still an unpolished gem… maybe she is still very young, but with the right packaging she will really shine. Congrats on giving her her first big O… now you make me want to go for SYTs, LOL!

Yes, the occassional ST with the RIGHT gal very important!!! Am still waiting for your you-know-who... :P

Hi Bro FA,

You're the only bro who has seen their pics. From the uniquely Singaporean background u know where I took those pics haha.

Yes, EN is an unpolished gem n need a little make up n a nicer dress. Can't blame her as she just turned 18 recently. She is 'more SYT' than perhaps all the other gals I hv had in my entire life.

Cheers!

Thanks bro WB.
I will try visit her when I am back from my trip to CQ.
Cheers.

Hi bro besafe,

You're welcome!

I hv her HP too if u want it. She sings w/ another gal as a team n she is the only singer there who sings Eng songs; she is going to ask the boss to allow her to sing Eng songs solo.

She is a good singer n loves singing...

Cheers!

Bro WB

.................................................. .............

Good morning!

I took the 2 Hubei gals to PPC last wk n offered to buy them both pretty dresses. But the price tags scared them even though I was paying for it. EN liked a dress very much but walked away when told that it would cost $152.

Then they both decided on something presentable at another store. Total price was $210 n the two gals offered $150 n walked out! Upon my insistence, they went back n bought the dresses for $160 or $80 a piece.

I offered to buy EN more gifts n she said no need! I dun mind sending her to a fashion n make up expert n transform her into a princess haha. She has all the natural assets.

The behaviour of these 2 gals is a refreshing change for me, n in stark contrast to that of my other mistresses. They r extremely FRUGAL when it comes to spending MY money.

Separately, a kind bro has upped me:

Picking up KTV gals... 08-08-2012 01:34 AM upped u on the post #3050... teach me alot of thing on tat post! upped u my humble X pts Bro XYZ here cheers

He piqued my interest n went back to read post #3050. (I also corrected many typos.)

<<<Many experienced n dominant men get KC-ed n become the partners who care more n more in the RS, when they meet THE ONE AND ONLY (or so they thought). It doesn't matter if THE ONE is a WL or non-WL. In fact, if she is a legal wife, the results can be even more catastrophic.

A MAN needs to be mentally tough, dominant n be the one who cares the least in ANY AND EVERY RS. It doesn't mean you're heartless n callous, no no no, it only means you hv formidable self mastery n are nonchalant no matter what happens n you r always caring n responsible. Ironically, that kind of behaviour is fatally attractive to women. The gal will become desperate, needy n crave u...conversely, being kind n sensitive n putting THE ONE on a pedestal is the kiss of death for the RS.

Let me post the following quote again (sent to me by 18 yo CL):

你用你的全部生命去谈一次恋爱,那这次恋爱必然不能成功;你用全部精力去谈恋爱,那你一定会被 人玩死;你用 全部时间去谈恋爱,别人一定会嫌你烦。因为爱情 这事,你越是勤快,投入越多,它结果就越差。只有像懒人养花一样,爱搭不理,偶尔关心一下,才 会新鲜。关心 越少,爱的越久。当一个男人不爱一个女人的时 候,往往能把这个女人弄得神魂颠倒,觉得他特MAN,特够味儿,特浪漫,特霸道特酷特能掌控大 局。女人喜欢 甚至崇拜这样的男人,因为她们觉得有一种小鸟依 人的感觉。但事实上当男人真正投入爱情的时候就会变成男孩,当你认为那个男人特别耀眼的时候, 对不起,他还 没爱上你。我的他曾经像个小孩,现在却越来越像成熟的男人了。究竟是我变了,还是他变了,或是 这感情变了?

Your comments r appreciated.>>>

These MASCULINE traits, more than all other factors combined,
r fatally attractive to human females, because they trigger areas in their powerful primitive/reptilian brain. Most of them r not even aware of it when they fall for men who they consciously know r very wrong for them. It's not a choice for them n they can't help themselves. The same thing happens in males in that many bros fall for WLs/FLs.

I need to remind myself to be that MAN twice daily, especially when I meet THE ONE hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Apocalypse
08-08-2012, 12:02 PM
When the girl becomes desperate, needy n crave u it can sometimes get on your nerves a lot. The fun is also not as much as you are no longer hunting. That's also the most difficult time to be nonchalent.

DYBJ
08-08-2012, 12:19 PM
When the girl becomes desperate, needy n crave u it can sometimes get on your nerves a lot. The fun is also not as much as you are no longer hunting. That's also the most difficult time to be nonchalent.

Wah Apo, rare patronage of an esteemed member in this thread.
Welcum welcum :)

Apocalypse
08-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Wah Apo, rare patronage of an esteemed member in this thread.
Welcum welcum :)

Xie xie dage

I come in to pick up a few tips now to pick up ktv girls mah. Always see them eat alone at coffee shop and food court at peace center, zion road area and other places haven't put makeup yet in the afternoon / earlu evening, then they see the food duno can eat cannot eat cos got to watch their diet.

warbird
08-08-2012, 02:16 PM

Hi Bro Apocalypse,

You're right. The hunter becomes the hunted. A man can be too successful for his own good.

Xie xie dage

I come in to pick up a few tips now to pick up ktv girls mah. Always see them eat alone at coffee shop and food court at peace center, zion road area and other places haven't put makeup yet in the afternoon / earlu evening, then they see the food duno can eat cannot eat cos got to watch their diet.

Hi bro,

Pls share ur FRs n strategies on picking up any gals/women n what to do next.

Lately, I hv focused on the theory n practice of getting my type of gals addicted, financially, emotionally n sexually. It's a very tough challenge.

Cheers!

Bro WB

besafe
08-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Watching 百里挑一,非诚勿扰 and 爱情连连看 type of match making shows will actually give you a rough idea what PRC girls are looking for in a man.
Maybe I should register and try my luck... But then I am considered 老男人。
Cheers.

chenzong
08-08-2012, 04:13 PM
watching 百里挑一,非诚勿扰 and 爱情连连看 type of match making shows will actually give you a rough idea what prc girls are looking for in a man.
Maybe i should register and try my luck... But then i am considered 老男人。
cheers.

老男人也有他的魅力。

Liese
09-08-2012, 01:10 PM
thank you all for sharing.
maybe will try some of the methods shared here.

ObamaRocks
09-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Always love to come back to this thread for a good read and reminders. Many thanks to WarBird Guru for starting this thread and all the seniors here for sharing their wisdom ;)

happyguy1234
09-08-2012, 10:45 PM
A former gal GG is married, but her recent photos show that she is now thinner n quite haggard. She is not even 24 yet! Some gals age very quickly...

My 1st BAO-ee is still w/ me. She will be 25 in a few months. I notice that she has put on some extra meat on her shoulders n upper arms, the most sensitive telltale sign of ageing in women.

Bro WB

totally agree bro, i have seen girls who aged a lot even within a 6 months period. I think girls aged faster when they drink a lot and have too much sex.:rolleyes:

warbird
10-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Watching 百里挑一,非诚勿扰 and 爱情连连看 type of match making shows will actually give you a rough idea what PRC girls are looking for in a man.
Maybe I should register and try my luck... But then I am considered 老男人。
Cheers.

Hi bro besafe,

I hv never watched those shows n don't intend to.

There is a huge difference between what gals consciously say they want in a man n what attract them subconsciously. Most men don't seem to grasp this crucial point. Even gals themselves r totally unaware of it.

You're as young as u think you're bro.

老男人也有他的魅力。

The masculine power, a manifestation of a man's self confidence/self mastery.

老男人有钱又容易骗!......

Hi, I hv replied to ur pronouncement below.

thank you all for sharing.
maybe will try some of the methods shared here.

Hi bro,

You're most welcome!

Always love to come back to this thread for a good read and reminders. Many thanks to WarBird Guru for starting this thread and all the seniors here for sharing their wisdom ;)

Ths Bro OR, you got PM.

totally agree bro, i have seen girls who aged a lot even within a 6 months period. I think girls aged faster when they drink a lot and have too much sex....

The ageing can be shocking. Both GG n my 1st BAO-ee hv not worked at KTVs for a long time. They drink occasionally.

Good morning!

"老男人有钱又容易骗!"

Yes, not just men who think they r old, but ALL men who hv insecurity n inferiority complex for whatever reason, be it questions of age, height, weight, ethnicity, religion, skin color, health status, income/wealth, negative self image n self esteem, past negative experiences n RS, social/economic/educational status, emotional state, below average IQ or EQ, etc., belong to this camp.

These men either put the chio gals/women of their type on a pedestal n/or use manipulation/deception to get them into bed. This type of RS will never last, hahaha.

A MAN w/ true self confidence/self mastery does need to do any of that. Take a look at Sean Stephenson n u will know what I mean.

Cheers!

Bro WB

woody17
10-08-2012, 12:23 PM
I was just about writing to ask about your recent exploit with the two Chongqing MMs and then I read this latest update of yours...happy to know that you have successfully convinced the taller one to stay with u in S'pore.

warbird
10-08-2012, 01:18 PM
I was just about writing to ask about your recent exploit with the two Chongqing MMs and then I read this latest update of yours...happy to know that you have successfully convinced the taller one to stay with u in S'pore.

Hi Woody17,

These 2 MMs r from Hubei, not the 2 MMs you're supposed to meet in SZ. I hv several pairs who want to be BY-ed haha.

When may I hv the honor of meeting u in SG?

Cheers!

Bro WB

retief
10-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Hi fellow senior,

Recently I got to know a girl from we chat, an interactive chatting apps like whatssap

She added me out of the blue and started chatting me up and she said she is currently working at a KTV. Read some of the inputs from seniors here but she quite different from what portrayed here.

Funny and cute to chat like girl next doors. I have no intention to bring this further and I am afraid this will lead to one another like a domino effect.

On another note, I am very noob in this cheoing business and just curious on what they do?

Oh.. She is quite a looker. With very good assets on her profile pic.

Apocalypse
10-08-2012, 08:55 PM
Hi fellow senior,

Recently I got to know a girl from we chat, an interactive chatting apps like whatssap

She added me out of the blue and started chatting me up and she said she is currently working at a KTV. Read some of the inputs from seniors here but she quite different from what portrayed here.

Funny and cute to chat like girl next doors. I have no intention to bring this further and I am afraid this will lead to one another like a domino effect.

On another note, I am very noob in this cheoing business and just curious on what they do?

u strike 4D la. KTV girl add u on whatsapp and seow kian u. :D

If it sound too good to be true, it usually is. :D

MsCrystal
10-08-2012, 09:01 PM
ohh .... sorry just passing by >< :p

retief
11-08-2012, 11:32 AM
u strike 4D la. KTV girl add u on whatsapp and seow kian u. :D

If it sound too good to be true, it usually is. :D

Well,is been few days thus far and she is just like normal chatting. Keep saying I am funny and make her laugh.. Commenting me being cheeky.

Just like the old times how I chatted with my ex girl friend.

How say I strike 4d? Means if I progress further, might get free" lunch" from her?

By the way, are all KTV singers like FL! If you pay you get to fuck?

She just tell me she is a singer and seems like quite busy with work. Going on training and rehearsal... I thought if this kind of joint, the skills of singing is secondary. No?

Sigh.... Sometimes I ignore her message and she seems a bit sad.

Am I playing with fire?

MindOverHeart
12-08-2012, 01:43 AM
Hi bro besafe,

I hv never watched those shows n don't intend to.

There is a huge difference between what gals consciously say they want in a man n what attract them subconsciously. Most men don't seem to grasp this crucial point. Even gals themselves r totally unaware of it.

It was during one of these shows that a china girl declared: 我宁愿坐在宝马车里哭,也不愿意坐在自行车上笑! I am not sure if that is her subconscious surfacing !

Big B
12-08-2012, 05:37 PM
@ Retief

The fact that you are asking these questions make it sound like you lack the necessary emotional mastery to not get KCed.

It is no doubt true that these working ladies are women too and often require loving care and concern to keep their sanity.

Always remember though, that the ratio of the number of men they meet everyday trying to get into their pants far outweigh your experience in wooing working gals.

Take care and best of luck.

DO_YOU_BJ
12-08-2012, 05:44 PM
these working ladies are women too and often require loving care and concern
WOW, this freaking phrase damn freaking familiar bollzzzzzz, last time i read it, it was in CHINESE!
Hmmmmmm:rolleyes:

happyguy1234
12-08-2012, 06:05 PM
i was using momo, a chinese chatting app to get to know strangers.. some of the gers there are stunning.... i promise u will think this app beats all the others like skout... i found out quite alot of prc chicks, some are students, moonlighting as FLs for as high as 1k per session.... hot though, i must say

DO_YOU_BJ
12-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Good for u happyguy but i think all these chat software got nottin to do with the context or focus of this thread.
Maybe u shud start a new thread called "HOW TO FIND FLs WITH CHAT SOFT WARES" :D

jacky chan
15-08-2012, 10:56 AM
Nvr log in for so long, all dage missing from HFJ and going round giving advice....:D

K9696
15-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Nvr log in for so long, all dage missing from HFJ and going round giving advice....:D

JC dage.... we r still here la.....:)

DYBJ
15-08-2012, 02:14 PM

JC 大哥,long time no c wor, u kc wich dualiappies until disappear for so long?
Must be everyday 脚软 until no mood to come here to say hello to we all liao.
Buay swee la, 为了两粒 dualiap 放弃了你兄弟们;)

warbird
15-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Hi fellow senior,

She added me out of the blue and started chatting me up and she said she is currently working at a KTV..................

Hi bro,

She is a WL...

u strike 4D la. KTV girl add u on whatsapp and seow kian u.
If it sound too good to be true, it usually is....

Strike 4D? You dun need luck to fxk a WL/FL.

Just like the old times how I chatted with my ex girl friend.....................

By the way, are all KTV singers like FL! If you pay you get to fuck?

She just tell me she is a singer and seems like quite busy with work....................

Speaking from my limited experience w/ singers, some r FLs, but some play hard to get n only want to be BY-ed. Go to her joint to find out.

It was during one of these shows that a china girl declared: 我宁愿坐在宝马车里哭,也不愿意坐在自行车上笑! I am not sure if that is her subconscious surfacing !

That is from her conscious n rational mind. Dun be surprised that the same gal falls for a man who is a jobless bum.

@ Retief

The fact that you are asking these questions make it sound like you lack the necessary emotional mastery to not get KCed.

It is no doubt true that these working ladies are women too and often require loving care and concern to keep their sanity.

Hard core WLS only want money n more money n nothing else. Some of them hv BFs/husbands/lovers back home. Dun try to KC them. Recognize them quickly n avoid n treat them like lepers.

i was using momo, a chinese chatting app to get to know strangers.. some of the gers there are stunning.... i promise u will think this app beats all the others like skout... i found out quite alot of prc chicks, some are students, moonlighting as FLs for as high as 1k per session.... hot though, i must say

Those models/actresses on momo r all FLs.

Good for u happyguy but i think all these chat software got nottin to do with the context or focus of this thread.
Maybe u shud start a new thread called "HOW TO FIND FLs WITH CHAT SOFT WARES" :D

Good point, Mr Chairman.

Nvr log in for so long, all dage missing from HFJ and going round giving advice...

Pls share ur FRs n insights.

,................................................. ..........

Good afternoon!

I like EN a lot. Last wk I brought her to a dinner buffet at Raffles City. She enjoyed the food very much, but said too expensive, not worth it. She needs to dress up a bit n make herself more glamorous...although she is already very pretty wearing worn-out dress n w/o any make up. She is the 1st gal I know who refuses gifts.

She is also submissive, although she has her principles. Two days ago I mentioned to EN abt the idea of finding another tall chio 18 yo from PRC to 'keep her company' when she returns as a student. She flatly rejected the idea. 我不认识的女孩, 很可能合不来。。。她可能是会妒忌的。Nice try on my part hahaha. I'll not bring up the subject for now.

BTW, I hv discussed the importance of masculinity, confidence, dominance n mental toughness in attracting the prettiest women.

I like to add another word: Badass.

bad-ass

1. adjective. having extremely favorable qualities

2. adjective. pertaining to a person or thing that is rugged, strong, and/or ready to show these qualities

3. noun. person who is perceived to have the qualities of definition 2

Yes, I aspire to be the a very badass.

Now for some of the most badass, manly, masculine, alpha male quotes of all time:

1) I came. I saw. I conquered. — Julius Caesar

2) One man with courage makes a majority. — Andrew Jackson

3) I am the punishment of God…If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. — Genghis Khan

4) You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honour. — Miyamoto Musashi

5) My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed. — Yi Sun-sin

6) It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog. — Mark Twain

7) Four things greater than all things are, – Women and Horses and Power and War. — Rudyard Kipling

8) Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. — Lance Armstrong

9) Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved? It may be answered that one should wish to be both, but, because it is difficult to unite them in one person, is much safer to be feared than loved, when, of the two, either must be dispensed with. Because this is to be asserted in general of men, that they are ungrateful, fickle, false, cowardly, covetous, and as long as you succeed they are yours entirely; they will offer you their blood, property, life and children, as is said above, when the need is far distant; but when it approaches they turn against you. And that prince who, relying entirely on their promises, has neglected other precautions, is ruined; because friendships that are obtained by payments, and not by greatness or nobility of mind, may indeed be earned, but they are not secured, and in time of need cannot be relied upon; and men have less scruple in offending one who is beloved than one who is feared, for love is preserved by the link of obligation which, owing to the baseness of men, is broken at every opportunity for their advantage; but fear preserves you by a dread of punishment which never fails. — Machiavelli

Cheers!

Bro WB

LDHLDH
15-08-2012, 03:31 PM

Moi still around leh. :D

nitetcrawler
15-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Always enjoy reading your insights.

How do you recognize them? Any exhibition of traits?

Hard core WLS only want money n more money n nothing else. Some of them hv BFs/husbands/lovers back home. Dun try to KC them. Recognize them quickly n avoid n treat them like lepers.

Cheers!
Bro WB

DYBJ
15-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Lub u deep deep

Theory n practical r 2 diff things.
Go cheong KTV n u will see it in no time :D

DO_YOU_BJ
15-08-2012, 04:39 PM
Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro Guru, so, new catch consummated?

IwasApo
15-08-2012, 04:42 PM

Before Warbird dage reveal his insights, I like to give my tiny little 2cents to the matter.

At higher level, you should learn to trust your instincts. Your instinct is pure and primal, and you need to learn to trust and listen to them. For example, there are time, when you meet a pretty lady, your instincts says she is bad news, your lust say go ahead. Learn to control your lust, and follow your instincts. At this stage, you no longer need baits, you no longer need triggers, you can sense and anticipate her every move. :D

At this stage, you are looking for a high level prey that can give your significant challenge. There will be some people whose entire focus, is to search out the hard core WLs, and convert them. But do not attempt this without professional guidance.

At basic level, you should set some baits for her to bite. These are like LED indicators on your car or computer. Its a simple systematic logic. The more bait she doesn't take , the more you give her. This doesn't just apply to ktv girls but every female species in particular. She will probably respond why are you giving less and less, but you will need to mentally strong and ignore her attempts to dissuade you. (This giving here, may not be just money but also time, i.e time is money )

IwasApo
15-08-2012, 04:56 PM
Strike 4D? You dun need luck to fxk a WL/FL.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Dage, I was referring to the nature of the story.

Every man want to feel that he is special, that he found a gem from ktv. It is also unbelievable that a so call ktv girl would not ask him to patronize her. And even more amazing that the ktv girl knows who to cold call. If they bother to cold call, then he must be some big shot that is worth their time. All these event until now suggest he is a very man. Not only does he get a pretty ktv girl to cold call him, she has not ask him to patronize her. :D

But he is not a big shot. No doubt she is definitely a WL/FL but until u go to the ktv, that remains to be seen. :D

no harm just TCSS with her and see what she wants eventually.

Repeat this 2 to 50x and he will be a seasoned bro. :D

retief
15-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Thanks for the great input!

I have decided to cut her off my list of contacts

nine6nine6
15-08-2012, 09:11 PM
Very good input, thanks to Guru and dages....:)

jacky chan
16-08-2012, 10:01 AM
JC 大哥,long time no c wor, u kc wich dualiappies until disappear for so long?
Must be everyday 脚软 until no mood to come here to say hello to we all liao.
Buay swee la, 为了两粒 dualiap 放弃了你兄弟们;)

No more tualips eversince retired from HFJ...recently get to know a KTV nice lady, with her for 1.5 months, but gone back liao... nowadays much easy to find a partner, even ladies from HFJ, not need to go and hang, they will come to u...:D

DYBJ
16-08-2012, 11:09 AM
nowadays much easy to find a partner, even ladies from HFJ, not need to go and hang, they will come to u...:D
For the few of us maybe la,
unlike some mother chee bye,
no money curse those who hv money,
no body want to marry his sorry ass curse those who r married wif lovely wives,
no children curse those who hv children,
no parents born a bastard left as an orphan curse those who hv parents
Wat to do 大哥, we alpha males mah, forever in high demand dio bo 大哥 :D

jacky chan
16-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Now market is bad, picking up of gals is much easier, either at KTVs or HFJs, both equally simple.just need to spent some times do the talking :DEspecially using the Smart phone...hehehe

DYBJ
16-08-2012, 12:01 PM
Now market is bad
Where got bad dage, my company still making better growth than wat the PM stated on his projected growth for the yr lol
picking up of gals is much easier, either at KTVs or HFJs, both equally simple.
Aiyah dage, picking these WLs up is easier than buying underwear.
Picking up non WLs r the challenge n bears the best fruit :D
Unlike some chee bye loser, KTV cannot afford so must go happy hour
Singer also hang buay dio kenna potong
Gan lao kui :D
just need to spent some times do the talking :DEspecially using the Smart phone...hehehe
Toking no prob la smart phone got problem.
Some pwa geh chee bye say i bankrupt n a half wor, so i where got money to buy smart phone??????
So lan lan lor, only can use my cannot make it Vertu phone tat is not smart :D

DYBJ
16-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Aiyoh pwa geh kia, y u so lo soh wan ah?
Picking up KTV gals...
16-08-2012 12:31 PM Whatever you said are all cyber You opened mouth all vulgar words ..very unlucky to your family you know who know someone in your family will die young ? Watch your words dude
My deepest condolences to ur warrior, liao chor ah a 6pointer, really liao chor
Oh my family members, die young die old still will die one day.
Like LDHLDH posted to u, u wun know abt tat cos ur born a bastard n an orphan
Vulgar meh?
Call u pwa geh kia is a salutation
I cannot scold ur father mother cos i got etiquette n also, cos ur born a bastard n an orphan, so how to scold dio boh pwa geh kia
Oh, mai sia suay Tg Rhu residents la, u bo lui one, everyone also know:D

DYBJ
16-08-2012, 02:10 PM
pls keep your posts to topics in the thread. If u talk politely, I don't see why others won't. examine urself 1st. dun give others a chance to start the flaming

Lim Beh song leh, wat can u do other than zap me??????
Correct or not pwagehkia :D
TS bo kao beh lu kao beh simi lanjiao wahahahaaha loser :D

nine6nine6
16-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Now market is bad, picking up of gals is much easier, either at KTVs or HFJs, both equally simple.just need to spent some times do the talking :DEspecially using the Smart phone...hehehe

Wow bro.. u so free.. any FB to introduce...hahaha:D:p

sideswapu
16-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Very nice thread.
Support...:D:p

warbird
16-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Very late. Will post tmr.

sayisi
17-08-2012, 08:14 AM
Nice thread.
Very informative.
Cheers:)

OceanLi
17-08-2012, 12:26 PM

Hi Bro WB, keep the posting cumming. ;)
This thread getting interesting. ....

nine6nine6
17-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Hi Bro WB, keep the posting cumming. ;)

Wa.Bro.. lately u MIA-- is it....:D:p
What's Up man.........

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 01:33 PM

Guru must be shagging his new cai like crazy tats y reach home legs wobbly n very tired hehehehe:p

warbird
17-08-2012, 02:01 PM
Before Warbird dage reveal his insights, I like to give my tiny little 2cents to the matter.

At higher level, you should learn to trust your instincts....
At this stage, you are looking for a high level prey that can give your significant challenge. There will be some people whose entire focus, is to search out the hard core WLs, and convert them. But do not attempt this without professional guidance.

Hi bro IwasApo,

Ths for sharing ur insights n strategies.

Mostly from hands on experience, but learning n reading do help.

Lub u deep deep

Theory n practical r 2 diff things.
Go cheong KTV n u will see it in no time :D

Totally agree. Practice makes perfect haha.

Bro Guru, so, new catch consummated?

Hi Mr Chairman,

Not new catch. She arrived a few wks ago to be 包。Consummated the 2nd day. I hv yet to try ur techniques.

Ths,

Bro WB

Dage, I was referring to the nature of the story.

Every man want to feel that he is special, that he found a gem from ktv.............

Ths for ur post.

Good observation, ths bro.

Where got bad dage, my company still making better growth than wat the PM stated on his projected growth for the yr lol

Aiyah dage, picking these WLs up is easier than buying underwear.
Picking up non WLs r the challenge n bears the best fruit............

Good for u bro. Yes, many bros n many companies r still doing very well.

Yes, keeping non-WLs is a challenge...

Lim Beh song leh, wat can u do other than zap me??????
Correct or not pwagehkia
TS bo kao beh lu kao beh simi lanjiao wahahahaaha loser...........

Hi bro DYBJ,

I'm not complaining or shall I say, wa TS bo kao beh.

Cheers!

To the unknown zappers n "PwaGehKia",

Stop wasting time zapping...what goes around comes around. Devote ur time to connecting w/ gals/women of ur type. Or post ur sexcapades, both positive n negative, on this thread.

Very nice thread.
Support..

Ths bro.

Hi Bro WB, keep the posting cumming.

Hi bro Oceanli,

I'm doing my best. Pls also share ur vast experiences here.

I believe the collective wisdom n insights of all the esteemed bros here will easily beat those Ang Moh gurus' from Gotham country, hahaha.

Cheers!

Guru must be shagging his new cai like crazy tats y reach home legs wobbly n very tired hehehehe.

Hi bro BYBJ,

A bit tiring. You know I always sleep early...

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 02:09 PM
Hi bro DYBJ,

I'm not complaining or shall I say, wa TS bo kao beh.

Cheers!

To the unknown zappers n "PwaGehKia",

Stop wasting time zapping...what goes around comes around.
Tks Guru for ur most impartial comments as usual :D

Hi bro BYBJ,

A bit tiring. You know I always sleep early...
Yes of cos guru, so u can let them "EARLY BIRD CATCH UR WORM" :p

wuleongehlang
17-08-2012, 03:26 PM
I like the sharing.. thanks:D:p

jacky chan
17-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Wow bro.. u so free.. any FB to introduce...hahaha:D:p

To be frank, now too many on hand to handle, I always have to give excuse that I going oveaseas to avoid them.......too many too handle:D

jacky chan
17-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Bro Warbird

Always try few liao without having handing a single cents, thanks to the smart phone bro

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 04:38 PM
To be frank, now too many on hand to handle, I always have to give excuse that I going oveaseas to avoid them.......too many too handle:D
Lan Sai la JC 大哥, got so many dunno how to pass a few here to ur newbie noob bro to share.
Always try few liao without having handing a single cents, thanks to the smart phone
I berry poor, bankrupt n a half cannot afford smartphone, only got a not smart stoopid Vertu, so use ur smartphone get me a few okie :D

jacky chan
17-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Lan Sai la JC 大哥, got so many dunno how to pass a few here to ur newbie noob bro to share.

I berry poor, bankrupt n a half cannot afford smartphone, only got a not smart stoopid Vertu, so use ur smartphone get me a few okie :D

Knn , look for yourselves la,,,,, how can pass a used mechandise and pass to u,,,,u also don want... no smart phone jst go toe JS and stand there and c...:Dbtw way, where is my one pt return

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 04:45 PM
Knn , look for yourselves la,,,,, how can pass a used mechandise and pass to u,,,,u also don want... no smart phone jst go toe JS and stand there and c...:Dbtw way, where is my one pt return
Nabel, ask u pass lobang must give 1pt ah? Super buay swee liao lor JC 大哥:p

jacky chan
17-08-2012, 04:48 PM
:D:D:D:Du know where to find la

DYBJ
17-08-2012, 04:50 PM
:D:D:Du know where to find la
Where where, i dunno wor.
I newbie noob, not even i month old in this forum, xia mi boon buay hiao la:rolleyes:

jacky chan
17-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Where where, i dunno wor.
I
:(:(:(:mad::u knw la..., ask your bros, they will tell u

tiosnook
17-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Very in depth sharing.. good..:p

OceanLi
17-08-2012, 11:02 PM
Wa.Bro.. lately u MIA-- is it....
What's Up man.........

Boh MIA hor, just no time to 6c6c here lah.

Must work hard for my bread & butter, otherwise how to
go HH and not to mention am not qualify to for the peanuts
5K league, always see afar, hope "Diu Lian Drop now" . :o

unlike our bro JC, can use smartfone. I lelong also cannot catch guppies. :D

OceanLi
17-08-2012, 11:20 PM
Bro WB,

I believe all senior here will be able to share their own adventures and I can
even pick some skill from them, these include you, 9696, JC, LDHLDH etc. :p

Am just an ordinary borish guy with ordinary decent job, earning from
hand to mouth. Perhaps will be glad to "learn and gain more exposure" if all
Gurus like youself dun mind me tag along the outing for eye-opening. :D

Hi bro Oceanli,

I'm doing my best. Pls also share ur vast experiences here.

I believe the collective wisdom n insights of all the esteemed bros here will easily beat those Ang Moh gurus' from Gotham country, hahaha.

Cheers!

u12song
18-08-2012, 07:57 AM
wa.. alot of good sharing ..
Camping here:D

nine6nine6
18-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Boh MIA hor, just no time to 6c6c here lah.

Must work hard for my bread & butter, otherwise how to
go HH and not to mention am not qualify to for the peanuts
5K league, always see afar, hope "Diu Lian Drop now" . :o

unlike our bro JC, can use smartfone. I lelong also cannot catch guppies. :D

aiyo.. u humble liao bro..

JC..very smart move.. every now and then catch the 鲨鱼,哈哈:D

LDHLDH
19-08-2012, 12:38 AM
aiyo.. U humble liao bro..

Jc..very smart move.. Every now and then catch the 鲨鱼,哈哈:d

我要美人鱼。 哈哈哈。 :d

jacky chan
21-08-2012, 09:55 AM
aiyo.. u humble liao bro..

JC..very smart move.. every now and then catch the 鲨鱼,哈哈:D

Maybe i had a thread on How to use smartphone to fish.....:D

tiosnook
21-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Maybe i had a thread on How to use smartphone to fish.....:D

Bro., we are gladly waiting from you to impart of your skill :D:p

nine6nine6
21-08-2012, 10:47 AM
我要美人鱼。 哈哈哈。 :d

I thought u already had some1 now.. ur prick cannot tahan so many CB la..
go and clear your stock first before new arrival of stocks la...knn:D

matureguy_sg
21-08-2012, 11:48 AM

probably is exstock . waiting for replenishment

DYBJ
21-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Maybe he met one at Club Infinitude??????? lolzzz

LadyLouHor
22-08-2012, 08:52 AM
maybe he met one at club infinitude??????? Lolzzz

帅哥咱们何时去开房?忘了我们的约定去泡按摩浴缸吗?

matureguy_sg
22-08-2012, 09:57 AM

你是干什么的:d:d

LadyLouHor
22-08-2012, 10:43 AM

我只不过是个酒廊的陪家女。

DYBJ
22-08-2012, 11:46 AM
鸡蛋糕,当时有心约你,你一直推测,还好心要叫司机去接你,你也不要:rolleyes:
现在变成我们有约定了?:eek:
要你的时候吊起来卖,不要你了送上门?:confused:
不好意思,按摩浴缸的位子,已经有别人代替了,好马不吃回头草,下一辈子呗:D

nine6nine6
22-08-2012, 11:49 AM
鸡蛋糕,当时有心约你,你一直推测,还好心要叫司机去接你,你也不要:rolleyes:现在变成我们有约 定了?:eek:要你的时候吊起来卖,不要你了送上门?:confused: 不好意思,按摩浴缸的位子,已经有别人代替了,好马不吃回头草,下一辈子呗:d

哎呦喂,你约人-人又不答应你,现在才来说3道4.。。可怜啊。
去找别的傻子吧。。。。拿不累。。

DYBJ
22-08-2012, 11:51 AM
拿不累。。

不是拿不起来吗?:d

LadyLouHor
22-08-2012, 12:01 PM
鸡蛋糕,当时有心约你,你一直推测,还好心要叫司机去接你,你也不要:rolleyes:
现在变成我们有约定了?:eek:
要你的时候吊起来卖,不要你了送上门?:confused:
不好意思,按摩浴缸的位子,已经有别人代替了,好马不吃回头草,下一辈子呗:d

好没诚意。真没有男人风度。我也不稀罕了。

DYBJ
22-08-2012, 12:04 PM
好没诚意。真没有男人风度。我也不稀罕了。
自导自演,是你自己找上门的:rolleyes:
看好自己写啥:eek:
现在你不稀罕也无所谓:(
因为人家不要你了:eek:

DYBJ
22-08-2012, 12:11 PM
她是 “欠干” 的 :d

LadyLouHor
22-08-2012, 01:09 PM
她是 “欠干” 的

我喝了很多凉汤,导致我下面太湿。 要擦干,不是欠干!傻鸟 :confused: ;)

自导自演,是你自己找上门的
看好自己写啥
现在你不稀罕也无所谓
因为人家不要你了

我群发短信找笨鸟陪。已经有一个笨鸟回复。从一开始都是逗你玩的!根本不需要你,也不会要你。不跟你闹了, 我跟苯鸟去逛街了!再见自以为是的傻鸟! :D;)

DO_YOU_BJ
22-08-2012, 01:24 PM
我跟苯鸟去逛街了!:d;)
嗯嗯,应该的,同类一鸟一起飞嘛

Istrike4D
22-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Are Do_You_BJ and DYBJ the same person?

DYBJ
22-08-2012, 01:45 PM
No DO_YOU_BJ is my gor gor :D

DO_YOU_BJ
22-08-2012, 01:45 PM
No DYBJ is my little brother :D

LadyLouHor
22-08-2012, 02:01 PM
嗯嗯,应该的,同类一鸟一起飞嘛

现在是不是你和我一起闹?那么你是啥?

LadyLouHor
22-08-2012, 02:03 PM
no dybj is my little brother :d

dybj 您的小鸟?

DYBJ
22-08-2012, 02:14 PM
现在是不是你和我一起闹?那么你是啥?
这不算闹,这叫礼貌,回复你而已,别想太多啊

dybj 您的小鸟?
你来舔舔就知道了,可惜你这种烂货废物我没兴趣

DYBJ
22-08-2012, 02:42 PM
这首歌是特的点给你的,太配了呵呵
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6j4f8cHBIM
午餐时间过了开工了呀,难怪那么静,真可怜

DO_YOU_BJ
23-08-2012, 03:47 AM
1stly, the question shud read:
Is DO_YOU_BJ & DYBJ the same person?
Not start wif ARE
2ndly if u r trying to insinuate a clone here, read this :D
Members are free to have as many accounts as they want as long as they don't use the accounts to abuse the rep system.
1 -0

LiLeeWah
23-08-2012, 07:31 AM
Good thread and very informative.
Waiting for more...:)

warbird
23-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Tks Guru for ur most impartial comments as usual

Bro DYBJ, I want to be neutral n evenhanded always.

[/QUOTE]Yes of cos guru, so u can let them "EARLY BIRD CATCH UR WORM" :p[/QUOTE]

I dun know, when I gain something, I lose something else n vice versa...there r many benefits of staying up very late, hahaha.

Bro Warbird

Always try few liao without having handing a single cents, thanks to the smart phone bro

Hi bro JC,

Yes, but it could be very time consuming.

Bro WB,

I believe all senior here will be able to share their own adventures and I can
even pick some skill from them, these include you, 9696, JC, LDHLDH etc.
Am just an ordinary borish guy with ordinary decent job, earning from
hand to mouth. Perhaps will be glad to "learn and gain more exposure" if all
Gurus like youself dun mind me tag along the outing for eye-opening.

Hi Bro Oceanli,

Haha, I'm still a trainee. There r many more experienced n accomplished bros here.

Cheers!

.................................................. ..

Good afternoon to all samsters who contribute to this thread.

Ths for all ur lively n informative discussions.

In life, when one gains something, one loses something else, n vice versa, hahaha. One should accept all 'gains' n 'losses' w/ gratitude, joy n peace.

Two examples.

My 1st Bao-ee has been my woman for 1 1/2 yrs. I hv enjoyed her companionship, but I must hv missed out on many other pussies, perhaps younger n prettier.

I hv mentioned the 18 yo EN. She is a non-WL, chio n tall, etc. BUT, it takes a long time to make her cum n she is very inexperienced...

Have a great day!

Bro WB

Persistantly
23-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Always like to read this informative thread. Thanks bro warbird for your wisdom ;)

besafe
23-08-2012, 07:47 PM
No DYBJ is my little brother :D

LOL, where all your 表妹s?
:)

DYBJ
23-08-2012, 07:49 PM
LOL, where all your 表妹s?
:)
All on stby waiting to serve :D

MoralEpitome
23-08-2012, 09:08 PM
All on stby waiting to serve :D

Power la you DaGe! no wonder you my idol!

DYBJ
23-08-2012, 09:32 PM
Mai lai knn la King Clone.
No need hide forum cry papa mama la!
Chow buay kan!

nine6nine6
23-08-2012, 09:35 PM
mai lai knn la king clone.
No need hide forum cry papa mama la!
Chow buay kan!

人家说- 兄弟是两肋插刀- 而他是在后面插你两刀 - 厉害啊!

人不可貌相 - 海水不可斗量。

DYBJ
23-08-2012, 09:50 PM
人家说- 兄弟是两肋插刀- 而他是在后面插你两刀 - 厉害啊!

人不可貌相 - 海水不可斗量。

Dage, power manzzz.

Istrike4D
23-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Dage, power manzzz.

Dybj / do_you_bj

Arsehole! What goes around comes around, fat fuck!

DYBJ
23-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Dybj / do_you_bj

Arsehole! What goes around comes around, fat fuck!
Aiyo, zhoon zhoon King Clone appear u oso appear ah.
Oh, pls be careful, someone trying to sabo u.
Picking up KTV gals... 23-08-2012 09:44 PM ISTRIKE4D
Zap me wif the amt of points leave ur nick behind some more but u dun qualify to that zap amount wor based on ur join date.
Moreover, you 30pts only as of time of this post how to zap dioboh?
Dun worry bro, I will get justice for you, I already PM to the boss to sort the saboteur out liao, wat goes around come around ma, swee boh :D

Istrike4D
23-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Aiyo, zhoon zhoon King Clone appear u oso appear ah.
Oh, pls be careful, someone trying to sabo u.
Zap me wif the amt of points leave ur nick behind some more but u dun qualify to that zap amount wor based on ur join date.
Moreover, you 30pts only as of time of this post how to zap dioboh?
Dun worry bro, I will get justice for you, I already PM to the boss to sort the saboteur out liao, wat goes around come around ma, swee boh :D

You fucking arsehole! I just asked a simple genuine question and you CHOWCHEEBYE zapped me again and again! You fucker really spoilt warbird's good work here! You can ask your friends to zap me I canno ask mine to help is it? What's wrong with that you fat fuck arsehole?

LDHLDH
23-08-2012, 11:05 PM

How are the borrowing interest rates lately? Got good deal or not? Really need a loan of 300K peanuts.

Have you watched Starwars lately?
The very famous one The Return of the Clones.

Or have you watched Lord of the Rings too?
Also damn good one, Return of the King.

You sure you treated him as a friend first, not to say as a DaGe.

IwasApo
23-08-2012, 11:08 PM
You fucking arsehole! I just asked a simple genuine question and you CHOWCHEEBYE zapped me again and again! You fucker really spoilt warbird's good work here! You can ask your friends to zap me I canno ask mine to help is it? What's wrong with that you fat fuck arsehole?

bro

updated by Big Sexy (17 July 2010)

9. Those who use the reputation system to frame innocent parties will be exposed and placed under moderation.

Regards,
sam.

Impersonation
Jackboy zaps mutantchicken 04:57, 16th Nov 2011 -4 Zap you - Hurricane
The nick Jackboy has been placed under moderation for the offense.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6608022&highlight=impersonation#post6608022

hope your friend is not those thousand over points type :rolleyes:

DYBJ
23-08-2012, 11:14 PM

Brudder chillax, I only 1 point, zap u also = 0
My gor gor also answered u
WarBird's thread is still doin good, of cos, now wif all ur profanities spilling out, yeah, u kinda ruined such a nice thread liao.
N since when did I ask anyone to zap u?
Got zap means me ah?
Win liao lor, then in tat case, thanks for all ur ups bro :D

DYBJ
23-08-2012, 11:16 PM
bro

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=6608022&highlight=impersonation#post6608022

OMFG :eek: :eek:, means I wasn't helping his innocence at all ah?
Or more like, seow liao, ur poor friend kenna saboo big time by u liao, damn ai wan sia :D

Istrike4D
23-08-2012, 11:20 PM
OMFG :eek: :eek:, means I wasn't helping his innocence at all ah?
Or more like, seow liao, ur poor friend kenna saboo big time by u liao, damn ai wan sia :D

You are also in trouble as you are not allows to have clones and I have complains to Mr Sammyboy too!

DYBJ
23-08-2012, 11:23 PM
You are also in trouble as you are not allows to have clones and I have complains to Mr Sammyboy too!
It's I hv complained not complains to Mr Sammyboy
As a helpful samster, when u PM, pls send to sammyboyfor ok:D

DYBJ
23-08-2012, 11:24 PM
bro

Bro IwasApo, can we help his poor fren cut a plea bargain of sabotage n let this poor poor Istrike4D take the rap?

Istrike4D
23-08-2012, 11:25 PM
bro

No one is framing anyone. Just Dybj and his clones bullying people. I cannot even ask a simple genuine question. They zapped me and left the same grinning face behind. They are framing who?

Istrike4D
23-08-2012, 11:27 PM
Anyway I am leaving this place for good. I have found better things to do like cheonging KTVs instead of talking cock here.

Ladypain
23-08-2012, 11:30 PM
她是 “欠干” 的 :d

来嘛, 干我吧! 干死我吧!
在浴缸侵犯我吧, 强奸我吧!
我要 orgy 多多 orgasms。
不要停 不要停!
我需要你的鸟进我的鸟笼。

:D:D:D

DYBJ
23-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Anyway I am leaving this place for good. I have found better things to do like cheonging KTVs instead of talking cock here.
Oh, means u didnt hv better things to do earlier so decided to come here disturb disturb nor :eek::eek::eek::eek:

IwasApo
23-08-2012, 11:34 PM

u kana zap by clones with smiley faces also? I kana also. but for zap, got clone script so never kana means not clones loh. :D
but at least you only get smiley faces nia, not niam keng one

LDHLDH
23-08-2012, 11:38 PM

The singer one dumped liaoz lah. No fun already. :D
Come come join me join me, CI damn fun nowadays.
Got to know a freaking hot MILF mummy. :D :D

LDHLDH
23-08-2012, 11:39 PM
probably is exstock . waiting for replenishment

Nabei, 1 hr storage to my already old stock liaoz. The teapot is full to the brim, need cups!

LDHLDH
23-08-2012, 11:41 PM
u kana zap by clones with smiley faces also? I kana also. but for zap, got clone script so never kana means not clones loh. :D
but at least you only get smiley faces nia, not niam keng one

Bro, at least your zaps is only niam keng kind, my like bible liaoz. Wahahaha. Steam siahz. :D

LDHLDH
23-08-2012, 11:43 PM
Maybe he met one at Club Infinitude??????? lolzzz

Got got, scored a MILF mummy lately. Chio, cannot believe I gave up on SYTs liaoz. :p:p:p

DYBJ
23-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Bro, at least your zaps is only niam keng kind, my like bible liaoz. Wahahaha. Steam siahz. :D
Wahahahahahaha ya bolls, i hv them too, must frame up n get award for most Lo Soh zaps ever.
Longer than most posts wahahahahahaha

LDHLDH
23-08-2012, 11:44 PM

Actually do try HFJs, very good one. The thai joints also not bad you know. :p

DYBJ
23-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Actually do try HFJs, very good one. The thai joints also not bad you know. :p
不要害人, his nick tells u where all the $$$$ come from liao.
Rice bucket only got output no input, later MBS another superman case how?:D

LDHLDH
23-08-2012, 11:52 PM
不要害人, his nick tells u where all the $$$$ come from liao.
Rice bucket only got output no input, later MBS another superman case how?:D

Like this ah - then you, me and bro K9696 should avoid taking our afternoon teas, buffet dinner at MBS for a few weeks lah. Eat halfway see "spurt" "splat" "plook" everywhere, how to eat proper tomato based linguini. KNN :D.

IwasApo
23-08-2012, 11:57 PM
Like this ah - then you, me and bro K9696 should avoid taking our afternoon teas, buffet dinner at MBS for a few weeks lah. Eat halfway see "spurt" "splat" "plook" everywhere, how to eat proper tomato based linguini. KNN :D.

best to avoid drinking goulash soup. an eyeball drop inside u think its fishball. :rolleyes:

LDHLDH
24-08-2012, 12:01 AM
best to avoid drinking goulash soup. an eyeball drop inside u think its fishball. :rolleyes:

Then if eating quail eggs, what would be its equivalent? :p

DYBJ
24-08-2012, 07:29 AM
Bro WarBird, please accept my most humblest apologies for this shit but it has been revealed to me that it's the same mother fucking low life piece of shit that was placed in hell previously who was release on SBF's 10th anniversary only to carry out the same low life fucking deed, so do not for a minute think this Istrike4D is an innocent victim, he's nothing but a mother fucking clone!

No one is framing anyone. Just Dybj and his clones bullying people. I cannot even ask a simple genuine question. They zapped me and left the same grinning face behind. They are framing who?
No one framed anyone one la stoopid fuck.
Only got u fucking urself wahahahahaha lolzzzzzzzzz
So many yrs liao, still self snooking ur stoopid self knn how many time u wan me to tell u tat u BO NAO!
And to try to act innocent clone Istrike4D, work harder, the arrival of Clone King n u is of no surprise.
Continue being the grouch u r, cos other than that, u can be n will achieve nothing else in life!
Liao chor, more n more 6pointers killed! :D
Bros, pls lower ur dick head for a minute of silence for another 6pointer sent to oblivion :D
King Clone, ur ammo getting less liao how? :D

The nick is grouchycabi. the nick has been placed under moderation.

Boss, I was just zapped 3 pts tonight but the funny thing is, nick listed on my zap does not tally wif zapped amount.

Boss, i just checked this nick tat was mentioned on my zap of 3pts but then, this nick is only 30pts n created 2011
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7658549&postcount=3150

No way he can zap me 3pts cos it wud be a 6pointer.
This is clearly a sabotage of an innocent samster.
Please action boss!

nine6nine6
24-08-2012, 07:53 AM

Bro WarBird, please accept my most humblest apologies for this shit but it has been revealed to me that it's the same mother fucking low life piece of shit that was placed in hell previously who was release on SBF's 10th anniversary only to carry out the same low life fucking deed, so do not for a minute think this Istrike4D is an innocent victim, he's nothing but a mother fucking clone!

No one framed anyone one la stoopid fuck.
Only got u fucking urself wahahahahaha lolzzzzzzzzz
So many yrs liao, still self snooking ur stoopid self knn how many time u wan me to tell u tat u BO NAO!
And to try to act innocent clone Istrike4D, work harder, the arrival of Clone King n u is of no surprise.
Continue being the grouch u r, cos other than that, u can be n will achieve nothing else in life!
Liao chor, more n more 6pointers killed! :D
Bros, pls lower ur dick head for a minute of silence for another 6pointer sent to oblivion :D
King Clone, ur ammo getting less liao how? :D

Aiyo liao chor.........
Like I always say Kiang teo ho, mai geh kiang
But anyway 你活该......

DYBJ
24-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Not so much la but got half of tat. 522pts wor liao chorzzzzzz;):rolleyes::D
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=5371031&postcount=12

warbird
24-08-2012, 11:20 AM

Smart move. It will give u a lot more free time to bed gals of ur type.

You may want to post ur FRs here at a later date on ur newfound sucess. But no flaming or use of profanity pls.

Bro WarBird, please accept my most humblest apologies for this shit but it has been revealed to me that......................................

Hi Bro DYBJ,

No problem, apologies accepted.

As u can see the flamer is leaving voluntarily...

Let bygones be bygones.

Cheers!

.................................................. ...............................

Good morning!

There has been a lot of flaming on this forum. One can feel the hatred, anger n emotional turmoils...n thoughts of revenge.

Most people believe that the best revenge is making big money. Perhaps.

IMHO, the best revenge in life is to bed the prettiest gals of ur type n making them addicted to YOU, haha.

I like to share "An Issue of Insecurity" w/ all bros here. I just received it a few days ago n it may be relevant to problems some of us encounter...

Hey Bro Warbird,

I received a very good email from a man with a question about

something that is making him feel insecure, something that makes

many men feel insecure.

Luckily, there is a simple solution to this issue...read his

question, and my answer below. Odds are you've had this issue at

some point in your life...I know I have.

Good day Mr XYZ,

I read your emails everyday, and let me tell you I always look

forward to them daily as it as really helped improved me as a man

all round. Keep it up.

I have a sticking point I have being working on for a while and

need your help. The problem is that currently I do not make as much

money as I would like to be making and sometimes this affects the

way I perceive myself in relation to people who are making more

money than me.

I often times feel bad about myself (as if am not good enough) when

am around people who are doing better than me. I know this is a bad

feeling to have that leads to insecurity and I want to get rid of

it. Please help me out. Thank you

KO

Mr XYZ's reply:

Bro KO,

Thanks for the email, this is a really great question because

many men experience it. The first thing you should know is this:

everyone, even the richest man in the world has money problems at

some point in their lives. It is perfectly normal, and it's how

you deal with them that matters.

Secondly, no other subject brings with it as many emotional

hang-ups as money. Money is linked to the most primal human urge,

survival, and it unlocks powerful forces. As a result, people feel

inferior or superior because of it, they fib about how much they

make, they try to take it from others, label those truly successful

as evil due to jealousy and envy and so on.

The way to fight through this is to immerse yourself in the study

of money, so you understand what it really is, and how good it can

be, as well as how it can be misused. Understand this: you can

get rich no matter how much money you make if you live below your

means and put compound interest to work for you. Many people who

appear to make a lot of income are actually dead butt broke, living

paycheck to paycheck and are three months away from having

everything they own repossessed. Others are not always who they

appear to be.

When you start educating yourself about money, the getting of it,

the keeping of it, and the investing of it, you will start to feel

much better about yourself. That feeling of insecurity will

disappear because what is an ethereal unknown to people becomes a

known quantity to you. You'll see that getting wealthy is a simple

science, not something that just happens. Then you'll see how dumb

about money the people you once thought were smart really are.

This newfound knowledge and confidence is attractive, and when you

become more comfortable with money, you will also become more

comfortable with women. Where should you start?

The library is a good place, as is Amazon.com particularly the

Kindle marketplace where you can get good information at an

extraordinarily cheap price. So, educate yourself about money, use

the knowledge you gain, and never will you feel insecure about it

again.

Best,

Mr XYZ

Yes, to get rich is glorious!

Good day,

Bro WB

IwasApo
24-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Good morning!

There has been a lot of flaming on this forum. One can feel the hatred, anger n emotional turmoils...n thoughts of revenge.

Most people believe that the best revenge is making big money. Perhaps.

IMHO, the best revenge in life is to bed the prettiest gals of ur type n making them addicted to YOU, haha.

I like to share "An Issue of Insecurity" w/ all bros here. I just received it a few days ago n it may be relevant to problems some of us encounter...

Bro Warbird, what you say is very true.

It is very true that there are many insecure people around, and it is no doubt they inhibit the forum as well. This does not mean the secure man will not lose a girl or two once in a while, or fail to bed a girl because of a miscalculated move. but the reaction of the secure man and the insecure man is vastly different.

The secure man is mission oriented. This is like a soldier having to complete a mission. His mission is to go from point A to B. The people he meet along point A to B either give him water and food, or try to kill him. The prettiest girls we bed are like the people that give the water and food. The soldier's objective is not to kill the people that tries to kill him. It is to go to the next refill point where there are food and water for him. But doing so, he is mission oriented and focus. His mind is strong, he knows constantly what he should do and shouldn't do. He cannot be taunted, and is cool and calm even in the most adverse of situation. And all the people that give him water and food wants him to stay with them, but he cannot because his goal is to go from A to B. He is a master of all the resource he has, and will take the route with the least obstruction, to avoid obstacles if he knows there will be obstacles there. A man like this will never be poor, and wealth will chase after the man. Everything he touch will prosper, because in his mind and soul he already lack nothing.

The insecure man has no focus, and no mission in life. They are like the dry up grass floating about in the wind. They are constantly seeking approval from man, and values the opinion of man. Their objective is to find someone to quarrel with, and make it as drama as possible. This is reflected in everything they do. Every attempt they make is to hide the empty shell that they are. These people are easy to taunt, easy to manipulate. They go through life unsuccessful, building unsuccessful relationship, put up a show of false bravery but are cowards. Even if they hold money in their hands, wealth departs from them quickly. In order to continue to live and exist, they need to create an imaginery victories and boast about this imaginery victories.

Even the Pope did this (no offense to any catholic bros), telling the people of Europe that Ghenis Khan has fallen on his knees to God and will reclaim the holy land for him in the early crusades. History says that this is actually a lie, and Ghenis Khan refused to form any further alliance with the crusaders. Even such a powerful man can be insecure.

What is more interesting is that the secure man and the insecure man in this example are playing in the same field. The secure man is fully concern about going from point A to B, and largely ignores whatever the insecure man says, because what the insecure man says have no bearing on what needs to be done.

The insecure man can make alot of claims, "there will be blood, we will kill this barbarian today" truth is he is afraid of the secure man. The insecure man can call the secure man many names "barbarian", "ugly long hair mongol" but everyday he wakes up, he wish he can live the life of the secured man. Such is the irony and agony of the insecure empty shells. :rolleyes:

Loving_Dickhead
27-08-2012, 02:14 AM
Yes, to get rich is glorious!

Good day,

Bro WB

Bro WB Guru, time to catch up shall we? :D
Been quite a while.

BulleYe
27-08-2012, 04:14 AM
Been quite a while.

goodnight or goodmorning :eek:
long time not see you
so "early" come out ready...:D

K9696
27-08-2012, 07:50 AM
Bro WB Guru, time to catch up shall we?
Been quite a while.

long time not see you

LDH - 2am... You 4am...lol
must be at some joints just back from supper!
walun a... sipeh ho cheong man!
:):p

warbird
27-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Bro Warbird, what you say is very true.

It is very true that there are many insecure people around, and it is no doubt they inhibit the forum as well. This does not mean the secure man will not lose a girl or two once in a while, or fail to bed a girl because of a miscalculated move. but the reaction of the secure man and the insecure man is vastly different.

The secure man is mission oriented. This is like a soldier having to complete a mission........................................... .........He is a master of all the resource he has, and will take the route with the least obstruction, to avoid obstacles if he knows there will be obstacles there. A man like this will never be poor, and wealth will chase after the man. Everything he touch will prosper, because in his mind and soul he already lack nothing.

The insecure man has no focus, and no mission in life. They are like the dry up grass floating about in the wind. They are constantly seeking approval from man, and values the opinion of man. Their objective is to find someone to quarrel with, and make it as drama as possible. ............................ In order to continue to live and exist, they need to create an imaginery victories and boast about this imaginery victories.

Even the Pope did this (no offense to any catholic bros), telling the people of Europe that Ghenis Khan has fallen on his knees to God and will reclaim the holy land for him in the early crusades. History says that this is actually a lie, and Ghenis Khan refused to form any further alliance with the crusaders. Even such a powerful man can be insecure.

What is more interesting is that the secure man and the insecure man in this example are playing in the same field. The secure man is fully concern about going from point A to B, and largely ignores whatever the insecure man says, because what the insecure man says have no bearing on what needs to be done.

The insecure man can make alot of claims, "there will be blood, we will kill this barbarian today" truth is he is afraid of the secure man. The insecure man can call the secure man many names "barbarian", "ugly long hair mongol" but everyday he wakes up, he wish he can live the life of the secured man. Such is the irony and agony of the insecure empty shells. :rolleyes:

Hi Bro IwasApo,

Thank u so much for ur detailed n insightful analysis on the insecurity of men (and women).

IMHO, all humans r insecure. Some r much less insecure n some r very, very insecure. Only ancient sages n very rare modern humans r truly n completely secure.

If a human is ever angry, anxious, frustrated, fearful, shy or jealous, he or she is NOT truly secure.

Cheers!

Been quite a while.

Hi Esteemed Bro LDH,

Yes, I would love to meet up w/ u m ur gang.

Cheers!

.................................................. ......

Good morning!

Bro IwasApo described the differences between the secure man n the insecure man.

But very, very few human beings can be truly secure n confident. We lived through infancy n early childhood when we were totally dependent on our parents n others for our very survival...n then when our brains got more mature n developed, we became aware of the cycle of birth, ageing, sickness n death.

We need to live in the eternal present moment, like some ancient sages.

I recall reading a book entitled "The Wisdom of Insecurity" by Alan Watts.

The author is a century ahead of his time.

I'll quote a few of his sayings here.

"For the animal to be happy it is enough that this moment be enjoyable." For man, we often miss this moment by trying to assure the next (eternal) moment will be as enjoyable.

Basically, we spend too much time planning and anticipating the future and too much time thinking about, lamenting and wishing to change the past. It's an exercise in futility n we miss the joy of living in the present entirely.

"But tomorrow and plans for tomorrow can have no significance at all unless you are in full contact with the reality of the present, since it is in the present and only in the present that you live. There is no other reality than present reality, so that, even if one were to live for endless ages, to live for the future would be to miss the point everlastingly."

"If happiness always depends on the future, we are chasing a will-o-the-wisp that ever eludes our grasp, until the future, and ourselves, vanish in the abyss of death."

Cheers n hv a great day!

Bro WB

littlepok
27-08-2012, 11:23 AM
alot of bros here with lots of black ink. thanks for all the sharing, be it the good quotes or bonking tips

BulleYe
27-08-2012, 06:52 PM
LDH - 2am... You 4am...lol
must be at some joints just back from supper!
walun a... sipeh ho cheong man!
:):p

huh..... with customer hor:(
can't do anything much type...play cards with them just back to hotel oni:confused:
BTW, still at KL
finish up these batch of stuffs here, should be back by tomorrow

besafe
28-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Congrats congrats, as per earlier msg, dun forget to fill us in on ur FR ya ;)

Dear Chairman,
I wish to report that I managed to bed her.
But it was really a mixed bag of feelings for me.
I will try to pen down a simple fr when I get the time.
cheers.

Loving_Dickhead
28-08-2012, 10:21 PM
long time not see you

Wake up that early to catch 5am back to Singapore. :D

DYBJ
29-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Our bro LDH is Mr GangNam Style lolzzzz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

hunkyhum
29-08-2012, 01:56 AM
alright I hope I am writing this at the right place.

I always wondered how does the KTV arena works. I haven't been to one but would like to give it a go. saw a few but just tt ain't sure what to do. girls look good and pretty. but before sth happens, could anyone tell me what to do and what's the procedure. I guess it's not like some kind of bar thing where you walk in and get a drink. if so, correct me if I am wrong.

looking forward to hear from you guys!
cheers

IwasApo
29-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Hi Bro IwasApo,
Thank u so much for ur detailed n insightful analysis on the insecurity of men (and women).
IMHO, all humans r insecure. Some r much less insecure n some r very, very insecure. Only ancient sages n very rare modern humans r truly n completely secure.
If a human is ever angry, anxious, frustrated, fearful, shy or jealous, he or she is NOT truly secure.
Cheers!

Thanks warbird senior for your kind words. Yes, all man will be insecure from time to time. So part of being human, is about overcoming our insecurities. I like what you are doing with this thread, and do let me know if I stray from the discussions since I am also a student of how to make the prettiest ladies addicted to you, but they may not neccessary be ktv girls.

Whenever we approach the subject of secure vs insecure, we are bound to hit this topic of arrogance vs confidence. Confidence is attractive, and it put the hunter, into a position of power and the lady into a position of a follower. Yet alot of the problems we face is when ladies fail to recognize the difference between arrogance and quiet confidence.

A hunter is always calm and calculated in his approach. He does not seeks attention to himself. We see the great ancient sages share this common trait. When Mohamad, Buddha, Confucious and Jesus Christ saves someone, offer food and water to some, imparts a teaching to someone, they do it quietly. Its personal and its discreet. They do not aspire to be great, famous and well liked. They just go on and do what is right. They always tell the people they encounter, do not tell anyone what they have done for them, because there is no merit in the glory. This applied correctly is sexy and attractive to the lady. And because this is sexy and attractive, there are many empty shells who also recognize this fact, and copy it unsuccessfully.
When the music stops, he is happy even if he is alone. He is thankful for the companion he has by his side, and he is at peace even if he has no companion. The elements of the universe is one with him.

Then there are the arrogant empty shells, not realizing that they are continuing their insecure traits. These insecure shells take every opportunity to tell people who they help, and who they are going to help. A false benevolence without authority because they also fail to realize that there is power over life and death in the words of the confident man. Just as the Qin emperor was insecure, the arrogant empty shells need to do more and more things to try to feel that he has achieved something. But they forgot one important thing.

All of the ancient sages' power, come from their abilities to wage war, destroy their enemies completely, quickly and swiftly. With this in mind, they are able to forge lasting and permanent friendship and followers. Confucious was first a man of war, before he was a man of peace. The Qin Emperor adopted the system of meritocracy and the kingdom of Qin was transformed into a war machine. All the ancient prophets in middle east, were all man of war, strategist telling their kings how and what to do.

Over time, people forget why we respect Confucious, and why we follow his teachings. We are, afterall a meritocrite society. Now that we are ready for war, ready for the worst possible case scenario you can meet, we can be confident. You then inherit the power to forgive your enemies and make them your followers.

When we hunt for the prettiest girls around, we must be clear that we are truly confident, quietly confident. Quiet confidence is also known as quiet aggression. There is something magnetic and uniquely attractive about quiet aggression.

Ultimately the Alpha is comfortable within his own skin, this is one of the main alpha male characteristics, and if you can be comfortable in your own skin then everything else will follow. He doesn't care what people think, he is assertive enough to give his own opinion, and he is happy and confident in any situation.

The alpha male makes no apologies, he doesn't explain his behaviour. he is completely comfortable in his own skin so he doesn't need to. he don't boast about their success or try and prove anything again he don't need to; he assume you will like them simply because other people do, but he don't care if you don't, he won't chase after you for your validation, he don't care.

He acts in a rational and logical manner. Alpha males are typically rational and logical guys, who don't let their emotions get the better of them. He is always in control and do things with confidence, as if everything calculated and is going according to plan.

He talks slow, notice when you talk to someone you look up to you will talk faster. Talking fast is a way to qualify yourself to someone, essentially you are scared they will stop listening or find some more interesting stimulus, so you get your point out quick so they will listen, it actually has the opposite effect, and it shows your lower status.

He is in control of his ego. This is one of the most important factors in an alpha males characteristics. A true alpha male must make sure he doesn't develop over inflated ideas of one's own worth and even less project these on others. Instead, he should be cool, calm and collected and quietly confident.

He doesn't look around, he is the party and the focus of attention, he is unconcerned with what other people are doing.

He is centrally positioned in the group, everyone's body language faces him and is positive towards him, you can tell the alpha male of the group just by looking at them. Expect to be the focus and position yourself to be so, step up within your group and you will start to take on this dominant role.

He is able to see the bigger picture. This means that the alpha males aren't worried when things go wrong, as he is sure that it was meant to happen and will all work out. He isn't concerned with short term gains, but looks to succeed in the long term. This means that he will also be able to weigh up whether it's worth dealing with a negative in the short term for longer term success in the future.

He is a calculated risk taker. He doesn't have anything to prove, so will weigh up if he stands to gain from a situation. He doesn't fear losing face, as he is confident within himself, so will not take a risk where he knows he may lose, just to prove a point. This shows strength of character.

He is never impressed. He can be self centered and unimpressed with the achievements of others. He is an high achievers and strive for success so he have seen it all before it takes a lot, or a really high value to impress him he have high standards on every level.

He always aims high. The final and most important point I want to mention with relation to alpha males characteristics is that he always wants to achieve the best and strives to achieve success as much as he possibly can. He is never satisfied with second best and will always work that little bit harder to make sure he comes out on top.

He doesn't take himself to seriously. Also, he won't take jokes made against him as personal attacks, as he is confident and won't rise to others attempts to make a dig at him.

Sometimes he doesn't answer questions, he often give a non-sensical or a basic response to questions you ask them where you are trying for conversation, trying to find common ground, or trying for report by asking you to guess they are controlling the frame and leading the interaction and keeping their alpha male status.

Learns from his failures. An alpha male is not afraid of failing, as he learns from each experience and makes sure never to make the same mistake twice. He chalks this up as life experience that will only add to help him achieve greater success as a result.

He doesn't care about you, he is self focused, you are there to entertain them, but he is above you.

He can show a nicer side and get away with it. This goes back to not caring what people think. he can be nice, genuine, down to earth if he wants to and on the occasions that he is he gets even more credit for it, he isn't a geek trying to be nice for validation, he is a cool guy who has a down to earth side sometimes.

He is aware of his strengths and weaknesses. This isn't to say that he is afraid of his weaknesses though. Instead, he has developed means and strategies to use his weaknesses to his own advantage and not be phased by them. He knows the things that make him feel vulnerable and develops strategies to avoid them, or deal with them in the best possible way, so as to appear on top of things at all times.

He learns from his failures. An alpha male is not afraid of failing, as he learns from each experience and makes sure never to make the same mistake twice. He chalks this up as life experience that will only add to help him achieve greater success as a result

Loving_Dickhead
30-08-2012, 03:17 PM

Holy Shitz bro. Wahahaha how you know I was at Seoul? Based on flight timing? Nabeiz. :D :D

Loving_Dickhead
30-08-2012, 03:30 PM
Hi Esteemed Bro LDH,

Yes, I would love to meet up w/ u m ur gang.

Cheers!
Bro WB

Yo bro WB, those are adhoc gatherings. I am retired from the scene already. Only back in there when necessary, i.e. gatherings or company entertainment. :D

Let me know when you are avail, we can do a quick catch up.

nine6nine6
30-08-2012, 08:52 PM

Dage, wrong la.. maybe this one...:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg59q4puhmg

Loving_Dickhead
01-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Why suddenly all so quiet? :D

warbird
03-09-2012, 11:35 AM
alright I hope I am writing this at the right place.

I always wondered how does the KTV arena works. I haven't been to one but would like to give it a go....................

Bruddar hunkyhum,

Get a few kakis n go to China Doll, 7th FL at Peace Centre. It's a cheap joint. Buy a jug of beer n wait for the gals to come to ur rm. Dun tip more than $30. If u like to spend more money, go to 2nd FL Dynasty Classic. To go upscale, visit Las Vegas or Lido Palace, Havelock Road.

Cheers!

Thanks warbird senior for your kind words. Yes, all man will be insecure from time to time. So part of being human, is about overcoming our insecurities. I like what you are doing with this thread, and do let me know if I stray from the discussions since I am also a student of how to make the prettiest ladies addicted to you, but they may not neccessary be ktv girls.

Whenever we approach the subject of secure vs insecure, we are bound to hit this topic of arrogance vs confidence. Confidence is attractive, and it put the hunter, into a position of power and the lady into a position of a follower. Yet alot of the problems we face is when ladies fail to recognize the difference between arrogance and quiet confidence.

A hunter is always calm and calculated in his approach. He does not seeks attention to himself.......................
When the music stops, he is happy even if he is alone. He is thankful for the companion he has by his side, and he is at peace even if he has no companion. The elements of the universe is one with him.

Then there are the arrogant empty shells, not realizing that they are continuing their insecure traits............................................ ...

When we hunt for the prettiest girls around, we must be clear that we are truly confident, quietly confident. Quiet confidence is also known as quiet aggression. There is something magnetic and uniquely attractive about quiet aggression.

Ultimately the Alpha is comfortable within his own skin...........................

The alpha male makes no apologies, he doesn't explain his behaviour.....................

He talks slow, notice when you talk to someone you look up to you will talk faster..................................

He is in control of his ego. This is one of the most important factors in an alpha males characteristics. A true alpha male must make sure he doesn't develop over inflated ideas of one's own worth and even less project these on others. Instead, he should be cool, calm and collected and quietly confident...................................

He is able to see the bigger picture. This means that the alpha males aren't worried when things go wrong, as he is sure that it was meant to happen and will all work out. He isn't concerned with short term gains, but looks to succeed in the long term................

He is a calculated risk taker.........................

He is never impressed.....................

He always aims high.....................

Learns from his failures. An alpha male is not afraid of failing..............

He is aware of his strengths and weaknesses.......................

Hi Bro IwasApo,

Kudos to ur treatise on Alpha male.

Yo bro WB, those are adhoc gatherings. I am retired from the scene already. Only back in there when necessary, i.e. gatherings or company entertainment. :D

Let me know when you are avail, we can do a quick catch up.

Hi Bro LDH,

Sure, I should be able to go twice a wk.

Cheers!

.................................................. ..

Good morning!

I believe any man can get chio gals of his type n making them addicted to him. It's part art n part science, just like the study of medicine. No matter how good a man is, he can still improve greatly...especially at his subconscious level, until he is completely secure, joyous n fearless, even in life or death situations.

Have a great day!!

Bro WB

MindOverHeart
03-09-2012, 09:53 PM
I believe any man can get chio gals of his type n making them addicted to him.

I am sure this statement will bring hope to many brothers. I hope you can explain further. Addiction, as you mentioned in earlier postings involved three aspects: sexual, emotional and financial, so can a man with limited financial resources actually make a gal addicted to him? Thanks.

SammyNewbie
04-09-2012, 12:31 AM
Finally, something worth replying to rather than most fake spam threads that I can only reply to with either some funny or semi serious comments.

I've read many seduction books before, and I know the theory of the Alpha very well. The truth about the alpha is, 'There can only be One'. Complex problems begin arising as people try to fight for this Alpha male position. Mainly souring the relations with your friends to the point of no return. "Bros before hoes" was stated for a reason.

The second point I wish to make, is that is subtly discredits insecure people and angry people. Some of these people are genuine people, that have had things happen to them in the past to cause them to become deeply hurt or to develop these traits. The author simply uses them to glorify himself and his social status and get himself the gals instead and teaches us also, to look down on these people and glorify ourselves. The same way, some of us would without hesitation, use these people to make ourselves look good.

Part of the reason why the Alpha complex actually works, is because of how the media actually chooses to package and sell these concepts in the form of Korean Dramas for example, with concepts that pack all the best attributes a girl likes in a man and put them on a guy, and after all, since it's just a drama, you can write what you like.

As a result, many guys adopt 'Alpha tricks'. Tricks to look like an alpha male, tricks to put down your peers so you look good, tricks to prod a woman's self esteem so she'll be with you.

I want to say at this point, that if a gal treats you bad because she's pretty and has many suitors, it's not necessarily because you don't have respect for yourself and because you are in the insecure batch. It's because she has bad character. Such a woman in frank, is not worth dating or pursuing in a relationship. So be a man and walk away. Also stay away from self-righteous bitches, unless you are a self-righteous prick ;).

It really depends on what you want. If you just want to bang attractive women for one night stands and not really be serious, go with what the bros say and just pick up the Alpha tricks. Think about whether a woman that you get from using these Alpha tricks is worth settling down with. You'd have these fights for control everyday, you'd have to put up that front day and night, how long can you keep up the alpha facade?

To really have balls to date a woman, you got to date her as yourself, without the alpha facade. So what if you're nervous when you're asking and you tell her? So what if you may not be able to make her laugh all the time? So what if you're not perfect and smooth?

This is the part of that's important. You must be able to accept yourself as you are. With your strengths and imperfections. There isn't an easy answer on this road. There are complex past issues that that will surface and you'll have to deal with. There are things that you might need to change that are bad habits, and those things won't disappear overnight.

You'll find that with this approach, you might not always attract KTV gals, but you will attract the right ones you can settle down with.

I've digressed a little bit from the whole topic of KTV pick-up, but at this point, I think some of the bros reading this need to know. I also thought all I wanted in these cases was merely something to feed my sex drive, but I was wrong. I think most of the bros like me, are confused about what they want.

DYBJ
04-09-2012, 11:49 AM
I think most of the bros like me, are confused about what they want.
An alpha is someone who has
1) Superb SA( Situational Awareness)
2) Superb SI (Survival Instinct)
3) A good Mind reader (Whereby he can read his/her mind of the other party)
4) A good strategist
5) Very composed, not ruled by emo but brain

For ur statement, because u dunno wat u wan n u r confused, u already dun belong to the alpha world.
So, reading more about it will not help ur understanding in wat makes an alpha tick.
I will leave the alpha of this thread, Guru Warbird to lead u to the path of enlightenment;)

Reoxy
04-09-2012, 06:33 PM
4) A good strategist
;)

I possess all the above points. Do I qualify as an Alpha club member?

When will my membership card be ready?:D

DYBJ
04-09-2012, 06:39 PM

U asked the wrong guy:eek:
I am just a bankrupt n a half loser.:D
U shud direct the question to Guru Warbird;)

aczeta76
04-09-2012, 10:49 PM
U asked the wrong guy:eek:
I am just a bankrupt n a half loser.:D

Looks like thread is still going strong...:D

HFJ looks quite packed despite 7th mth whoa

Loving_Dickhead
05-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Looks like thread is still going strong...:D

Not all HFJ good biz, Dynasty flowers are dropping.
Customers prefer KTV gals now.

partynostop
06-09-2012, 01:07 AM
Finally, something worth replying to rather than most fake spam threads that I can only reply to with either some funny or semi serious comments
I've digressed a little bit from the whole topic of KTV pick-up, but at this point, I think some of the bros reading this need to know. I also thought all I wanted in these cases was merely something to feed my sex drive, but I was wrong. I think most of the bros like me, are confused about what they want.

Watch the bourne series. That is a perfect example of an Alpha.
This is your legacy. There is never just one jason bourne.

Now think again, what do you do when you walk in a pub. And ask, what would jason do. See the difference?

warbird
06-09-2012, 12:04 PM
I am sure this statement will bring hope to many brothers. I hope you can explain further. Addiction, as you mentioned in earlier postings involved three aspects: sexual, emotional and financial, so can a man with limited financial resources actually make a gal addicted to him? Thanks.

Hi Bro MOH,

A 'poor' man (one who is poor outside but not inside) can still make any gal addicted to him sexually n emotionally, but not financially. The union will not last unless the gal is rich or is not materialistic...

Of course this 'poor' man has awesome self mastery n strong masculine traits haha.

Finally, something worth replying to rather than most fake spam threads that I can only reply to with either some funny or semi serious comments.

I've read many seduction books before, and I know the theory of the Alpha very well............................

The second point I wish to make, is that is subtly discredits insecure people and angry people.................................

Hi Bro SammyNewbie,

Ths for ur excellent post.

There is a big difference between a dominant male n a bully (who is actually a coward, an insecure little boy inside).

4) A good strategist

For ur statement, because u dunno wat u wan n u r confused, u already dun belong to the alpha world.
So, reading more about it will not help ur understanding in wat makes an alpha tick.
I will leave the alpha of this thread, Guru Warbird to lead u to the path of enlightenment;)

Hi Bro BYBJ,

Ths for ur post.

It's very, very difficult to be truly enlightened...

Congrats to u!

U asked the wrong guy...........
I am just a bankrupt n a half loser.....

I'm no guru bro. You're always humble n polite...

Looks like thread is still going strong...

There must be many people w/ money to burn...

Not all HFJ good biz, Dynasty flowers are dropping.
Customers prefer KTV gals now.

Bro LDH, you must hv spies everywhere haha...

Watch the bourne series. That is a perfect example of an Alpha.
This is your legacy. There is never just one jason bourne.

Now think again, what do you do when you walk in a pub. And ask, what would jason do. See the difference?

Ths for ur pointer. James Bond is more dominant...

.................................................. .........................

Good afternoon!

I'm thrilled to see so many esteemed bros contributing to this thread. Thanks again!

Every virile n ambitious man aspires to be an Alpha male. But trying too hard to be one could actually be very Beta haha.

IMHO, it's far better to be an Enlightened man. It's a man w/ absolute self mastery, who lives in the eternal present moment n who is always relaxed, humble, joyous, n fearless, every minute n everyday, no matter what happens n even in life or death situations...of course it's easier said than done.

Let me digress.

I know I'm NOT enlightened yet as I still hv some attachment to my 1st BAO-ee XW n 18 yo EN.

EN is now back in Hubei n will return on student visa. She is attached to me, but not addicted. XW is still w/ me n she will turn 25 soon.

Cheers n hv a great day!

Bro WB

bernardlee
06-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Dating KTV girls must have deep pocket, always kanna chop carrot. Sigh. Any tips to minimise the damage?

bernardlee
06-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Dating KTV girls must have deep pocket leh. Always kanna chop carrot. Any tips to minimise damage?

Loving_Dickhead
06-09-2012, 11:22 PM
XW is still w/ me n she will turn 25 soon.

Cheers n hv a great day!

Bro WB

Wow bro WB, women aged 25 y/o is at the peak of their sexual powers. Do not waste it bro. :D

raistlin
07-09-2012, 03:48 AM
Bro WB,

Care to share some of these Alpha male tricks? I'm really interested in "improving" my now very lousy hit rate....

scentbug
07-09-2012, 07:01 AM
I want to say at this point, that if a gal treats you bad because she's pretty and has many suitors, it's not necessarily because you don't have respect for yourself and because you are in the insecure batch. It's because she has bad character.

You don't have to be the ultimate Alpha male to date or bed hot and pretty girls. You just have to understand them and why they are who they are.

Real deal pretty chicks (not artificially enhanced) doesn't become pretty overnight. They are born this way. They are beautiful all their life. From young they're the apple of their Dad's eye. They're so adorable that everything they say seems so cute. Everything they want, they get and gotten their way all the way. In school, they're popular and hot. Every young hot blooded boys presented favors in hopes to get their attention. When they grow up, men were mesmerized by their presence and most often than not, they enjoyed head turning experience everywhere they go. Most men think that to get into their skirts they have to be the nicest pricks on earth and some even resort to bow down to their every qualms and requests. This is the kind of life feedback they get. This is the fact.

So what does that tells you? It's not their fault that they behaves the way they do. They were brought up thinking thats how the World works. That's how men in their entire life treats them. Just like how we perceive the system works the way the system responds to you. Indirectly it's all loser men they met in their life to blame for their behavior.

Can we change that or erase those life lessons from them? No. But we can approach them differently.

And if you woo a hot and pretty girl like the rest of the thousands of losers they met before, YOU simply just don't make an inch of a difference. You do not stand out and neither you appear remotely fresh or interesting. To get a hot girl, you must behave the opposite of what you think you should behave. Only then you will appear to be someone special, someone out of the ordinary and they wont find you boring like the rest of the losers in their beautiful pampered life.

It is just that. It's not bad character. It's also not their fault that they are born pretty and have many suitors.

Is that their world and our world is different. So think differently.

That's the way I do it.

SammyNewbie
07-09-2012, 10:57 AM
I was wondering if I wanted to actually reply to this and how I should reply to it without it turning into a long debate on morals, philosophies and differences in individuals due to backgrounds.

You remind me alot of a friend of mine that I used to discuss these things with. Unfortunately, he's gone on an exchange trip to Canada recently. If he's not, I might certainly have called him out for a discussion today.

I've also read and processed your advice and thought it through rather than dismissing it as a contrary view to be shot down.

I'd just like to say that what I said about the concept of Alpha was simply my take on things. If one day, I should decide to change my thinking because I'd like to settle down and have a really attractive woman as a date, perhaps I'll consider going down that path, but not at this point.

DO_YOU_BJ
07-09-2012, 12:16 PM
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs
Read title of this thread.
Qualification criteria lumber 1 = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Qualification criteria lumber 2 = U MUST GO N CHEONG 1st then tok or cum here to discuss
Qualification criteria lumber 3 = 子上谈兵 n ur in the wrong thread

scentbug
07-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs
Qualification criteria lumber 2 = U MUST GO N CHEONG 1st then tok or cum here to discuss

DY, you talking to me? :)

Though my this second account is fairly new, I'm already here for more than 10 years so I'm not that young. :D I hate to say that!

I don't talk cock. What I posted I experienced before both picking up girls inside and outside KTVs. I stay on my own in town area for almost 10 years so that made things easier too.

SammyNewbie
07-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Si Wah Lah... Wa Kwa He Kong Wah Lah...

Wah Ah Bui Gong Erm Kia Li Kong liao.. >.<"

DO_YOU_BJ
07-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Si Wah Lah... Wa Kwa He Kong Wah Lah...

Wah Ah Bui Gong Erm Kia Li Kong liao.. >.<"

Paging Dage K9696, only u can decipher this msg.
:D SammyNewbie trying to share his 2centsworth:eek::eek::D
Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo kiang teo ho mai geh kiang go teo liak liaozzzzzzz wahahahaha TGIF!

DO_YOU_BJ
07-09-2012, 05:28 PM
DY, you talking to me? :)

Though my this second account is fairly new, I'm already here for more than 10 years so I'm not that young. I hate to say that!
Then u shud hv posted n replied wif ur 10+ yr old nick ma n i nvr quote u so u assume assume I talking to u i oso bo bian dio boh?:):p;)

K9696
07-09-2012, 05:56 PM
:D SammyNewbie trying to share his 2centsworth:eek::eek::D
Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo kiang teo ho mai geh kiang go teo liak liaozzzzzzz wahahahaha TGIF!

Dage_u paging me for...?
Told u how many times....i very busy wan..
Kiang teo ho_mai geh Kiang...
lolzzzz

<<totally>>
07-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Popcorn ready liao! Coke standby in pail. I think I saw red already. How many more rounds more?:rolleyes:

scentbug
07-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Then u shud hv posted n replied wif ur 10+ yr old nick ma n i nvr quote u so u assume assume I talking to u i oso bo bian dio boh?

Tio!

Cos you didn't quote so it can go either way. I didn't assumed just wanna clarify with you nia. :) :p

Now I know. Have a beer! Cheers!

SammyNewbie
07-09-2012, 11:28 PM
I don't know how you got the idea that I am 2centsworth. Seriously.

In the context of everything, it was just that I replied to scent... then you replied to me, then scent got angry and reply back.

Anyhow, I've always been a very open person on this forum. I even dare to write negative FRs on WLs or FLs / OKTs that put fake pictures and FRs after getting zapped to kingdom come for doing it.

As such, I will not hide behind a clone/smurf to do these things.

scentbug
08-09-2012, 08:01 AM

In the context of everything, it was just that I replied to scent... then you replied to me, then scent got angry and reply back.

Anyhow, I've always been a very open person on this forum. I even dare to write negative FRs on WLs or FLs / OKTs that put fake pictures and FRs after getting zapped to kingdom come for doing it.

Not so serious brudder. I'm ain't angry over nothing.

DO_YOU_BJ
08-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Pls do not bother to even try, u came to this thread, no one suggested or invited u here to spread ur gospel like u r doin everywhere else
Did anyone ask u to explain the chain of events or u r suggesting the readers r too dumb to see thus need u to guide every reader on wats goin on in the 1st place?

Pls save ur self intro n self praise to some other potential cunts, dun tell us cos i am sure no one gives a rat's ass wat the fuck u r on or off the forum.
Wif a nick like urs, u dun need to hide behind anything, cos it's a no brainer it's a clone nick!
--------------------------------------------------------
Now back to topic
Wat?
R u insinuating or suggesting tat bcos of my reply, scentbug is angry?
Scentbug, u not happy wif me ah?;)
But no leh
Not so serious brudder. I'm ain't angry over nothing.
Why.....................still attempting to twist facts?
Or trying to 借刀杀人?
U think everyone so gullible like u?
Bro scentbug, u n 2centsworth from the same timezone one leh lol
Saturday wake up so early to post ah hehehehe
Sexual harrassment.. At work Today 07:42 AM by 2centsworth
Should I tell him? Need a man's perspective Today 07:43 AM by 2centsworth
Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs Today 08:01 AM by scentbug

Oh, n this is a practical thread, not theory plus this is all related to KTVs as per title, so if u can only afford to call whores n not play KTVs, again, ur totally out of context.
U are most welcome to share ur sexperiences tat r KTV related, but ur FRs on whores from wichever hse is of no relation to this thread at all.
U must hv lost ur way :D

scentbug
08-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Bro scentbug, u n 2centsworth from the same timezone one leh lol
Saturday wake up so early to post ah hehehehe
Sexual harrassment.. At work Today 07:42 AM by 2centsworth
Should I tell him? Need a man's perspective Today 07:43 AM by 2centsworth
Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs Today 08:01 AM by scentbug

Don't be lidat leh. Wake up?! That day I whole night never sleep and while having my final cig before bed I posted also kenna?

Mai Lai leh :D

DO_YOU_BJ
08-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Don't be lidat leh. Wake up?! That day I whole night never sleep and while having my final cig before bed I posted also kenna?

Mai Lai leh :D
Bo la hwa hee dio ho diobo ;)
Hv a good weekend :D

Big B
09-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Coming back to bro WB's topic.

The alpha male is cool, calm, blah blah blah. He is not affected when a gal shows no interest in him and he moves on, their loss... ad nauseum.

When you look deeper into it, there seems to be an element of self-denial.

Gals like me when I am so MAN. When they don't like, it is because they don't appreciate my alpha traits so they are not worthy. See the trend?

Actually, it all boils down to compatibility. My humble suggestion to Bro WB is to follow his own advice. Live in the moment. If several of your partners make you really happy, that may be because they are highly compatible with you. Just enjoy. Let not the man who seeks enlightenment forget the paradise that is the present. :D

True compabitility can come at many levels. Physical (sex is great!), mental (the both of you share many of the same intellectual traits and have similar insights) as well as spiritual (E.g. religion and outlook).

I am looking for the most compatible partner. What are you looking for?

warbird
11-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Dating KTV girls must have deep pocket, always kanna chop carrot. Sigh. Any tips to minimise the damage?

Hi bro,

Yes, money is a prerequisite for bedding these KTV gals, especially chio ones, unless u can covertly hypnotize them.

That said, u could minimize the damage by picking them outside KTVs.

Wow bro WB, women aged 25 y/o is at the peak of their sexual powers. Do not waste it bro....

Hi Bro LDH,

Ths for the tip.

I agree w/ u completely n I know you're basing ur opinion on vast experience.

There r those who believe women r at their sexual peak around 35. These older women r less inhibited n more experienced but they hv passed their sexual prime in a physical sense.

Cheers!

Bro WB,

Care to share some of these Alpha male tricks? I'm really interested in "improving" my now very lousy hit rate....

Hi bro raistlin,

There r lots of posts on the subject by many esteemed bros.

There r no tricks though.

Cheers!

You don't have to be the ultimate Alpha male to date or bed hot and pretty girls. You just have to understand them and why they are who they are............................................... .........

It is just that. It's not bad character. It's also not their fault that they are born pretty and have many suitors.

Is that their world and our world is different. So think differently.

That's the way I do it.

I really appreciate ur post bro.

A very beautiful gal's world is indeed different cuz almost all men treat her like a queen, put her on a pedestal n suck up to her...very unattractive n boring to her haha.

To attract such a gal, a man needs to be different from all the men she has ever met. He must treat her like any ordinary gal, let her qualify n prove herself to him. I'm sure he will identify more than a few negative attributes very soon...

IMHO, the inflated 'value' of such a gal is shot-lived, from 18 to 25 perhaps. So never get KC-ed by her looks n figure.

Re: Picking up KTV gals outside KTVs

Mr. Chairman,

You hv hit the nail on the head!

Cheers!

Bro WB

:D SammyNewbie trying to share his 2centsworth....................

Most interesting...

Coming back to bro WB's topic.

The alpha male is cool, calm, blah blah blah. He is not affected when a gal shows no interest in him and he moves on, their loss... ad nauseum.

When you look deeper into it, there seems to be an element of self-denial.
Actually, it all boils down to compatibility. My humble suggestion to Bro WB is to follow his own advice. Live in the moment.................................Let not the man who seeks enlightenment forget the paradise that is the present. :D
True compabitility can come at many levels.......................
I am looking for the most compatible partner. What are you looking for?

Hi Bro Big B,

Ths so much for ur post n ur esteemed advice.

The enlightened person lives in the present moment which is the only reality.

Frankly, I'm not looking for anything in particular. I just go w/ the flow, let things happen...sometimes good things come along when I least expect them. I'm joyous everyday whether I hv a gal of my type, or 2 or 3 or none.

.................................................. .......................

Good morning!

I'm inviting all esteemed bros to share their real life experience in ST-ing n BY-ing KTV gals/singers.

But why limit ourselves to these WLs? Actually, ur exploits w/ non-WLs r perfectly fine here n r applicable to non-WLs, of course w/ some modifications in techniques n strategies.

Currently, I only hv 2 long-term gals. My soon-to-be-25 yo lao po n 18 yo EN. The others r for short-term only.

EN has lost a bit of her innocence. The other day she complained to me abt the high cost of living in SG n asked for a significant raise...I said OK as it's still below the rate for a much older, average looking gal at Havelock joints. She is currently in China n will return soon. BTW, she is at least 173, 53kg. Her height, bony frame, boob size n body/limb proportions r very similar to another tall Hubei gal Kimi, an ang pai GL legal gal, who is abt 5-6 yrs older. I met Kimi twice. I heard she had just cancelled her yellow card cuz someone paid a big lump sum to BY her. Good for them!

What is the no 1 reason I still go to legal gals occasionally? The mirror on the ceiling n those side mirrors! I'm greatly aroused by them. Where else can I find rms w/ those mirrors?

Only recently I realized something abt a universal female behaviour. In any long-term RS, ur partner/GF/wife/mistress/lover will want u to romance n arouse her before u make love to her, every single time. She essentially wants long-term, continuous foreplay. If u can do that u will be surprised how sexual n passionate she will become.

The other lesson I hv learned is that male behaviour creates n dictates female behaviour. You must be relaxed, confident n take the lead. It's how u make her feel in the moment which is the key...more important than ur looks, height, size, age, money, status, fame, etc...

Lastly, I like to recommend a Korean mystery movies The Scent. It's quite erotic n I saw it w/ my lao po at Shaw Plaza the other day. She became very wet in the cinema...I caressed her neck n kissed her briefly. I had to stop cuz she almost came!

Cheers n hv a great day!

Bro WB

Ladyrain
11-09-2012, 10:58 PM
A very beautiful gal's world is indeed different cuz almost all men treat her like a queen, put her on a pedestal n suck up to her...very unattractive n boring to her haha.

To attract such a gal, a man needs to be different from all the men she has ever met. He must treat her like any ordinary gal, let her qualify n prove herself to him.

What is the no 1 reason I still go to legal gals occasionally? The mirror on the ceiling n those side mirrors! I'm greatly aroused by them. Where else can I find rms w/ those mirrors?

Only recently I realized something abt a universal female behaviour. In any long-term RS, ur partner/GF/wife/mistress/lover will want u to romance n arouse her before u make love to her, every single time. She essentially wants long-term, continuous foreplay. If u can do that u will be surprised how sexual n passionate she will become.
The other lesson I hv learned is that male behaviour creates n dictates female behaviour. You must be relaxed, confident n take the lead. It's how u make her feel in the moment which is the key...more important than ur looks, height, size, age, money, status, fame, etc...

Cheers n hv a great day!
Bro WB

Well analyzed WB. ;)
Ah, the mirrors. . Seen one samster posted it!

bernardlee
12-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Thank you bro for your reply. We must be prepared to spend tonnes of money and time on them. They think that all Singaporeans are rich people and chop us like carrot.

Seriously, what are we trying to get from them? And what are they trying to get from us? Is it worth to throw in the hard earn money?

For men, of course we want get laid with pretty Chio bu.

Some bro like me who are married may not be suitable in this game.

Of course, I feel young wooing Chio bu. LOL. Love their super fair skin and feminine that you cannot find in local gals.

But at the same time as a married man, you would want to avoid any trouble.

Just wonder are all bros here that pick up KTV girls are rich singles? 钻石王老五?

warbird
14-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Well analyzed WB. ;)
Ah, the mirrors. . Seen one samster posted it!

Hello Ms LR,

I wish I knew all that when I was 18 yo hahaha.

Which hotel got mirror on the ceiling? Pls PM me.

Cheers!

Thank you bro for your reply. We must be prepared to spend tonnes of money and time on them.................?

For men, of course we want get laid with pretty Chio bu.

Some bro like me who are married may not be suitable in this game.

Of course, I feel young wooing Chio bu..........................

Just wonder are all bros here that pick up KTV girls are rich singles? 钻石王老五?

Hi bro bernardlee,

You dun need that much money to ST KTV gals. BY requires a lot more.

Many bros here r singles n some r married men. I dun know their wherewithal, but some r rich n some not so rich.

Cheers!

.................................................. ............

Good morning!

Just received "It's OK to say NO‏" from a guru. Actually it's more than OK. In fact, it's much better to say NO in many instances, even to a beautiful woman u truly love if u don't want to lose her.

"It's OK to say NO‏"

Hey Bro Warbird,

It's a fact: men want women to like them. Every guy, at some
point in his life (usually at a young age) wonders if a woman
"likes him."

Why? Because if she "likes you," it's presumed good things will
happen, so we, as men go out of our way to get a woman to "like us."

Oftentimes this backfires when a man erroneously thinks that being
"nice" will make a woman like you. But, it doesn't. In fact, it
usually leads to a loss of attraction on her part, and her not
"liking" you, except as a friend. And we, as men, want nothing to
do with that kind of liking.

One way of getting women to like us revolves around saying "yes" to
them. After all, from birth we are taught yes is good and no is
bad. We are also taught that if we say yes to someone they will
like us, and if we say no to someone they will dislike us.

As a kid, if we ask our parents for something and they say no, we
don't like it. Some kids even throw temper tantrums when they hear
no, just trying to get a yes. So, we grow up thinking yes is
always better than no.

Attraction, however, is a tricky thing. If you say no all the
time, you won't get anywhere. But, if you say yes all the time,
you won't get anywhere either, and here's where men go wrong.

Many times women will request something a bit outrageous just to
test you. They make it, wondering if you will say yes like all the
other nice guys do, or if you will take a stand and say no. It's a
test to see if you can stand up to the negative emotions associated
with no, and say it when it needs to be said.

Most men fail this, because we all want to say yes to a woman.
We're afraid if we say no, she will no longer like us, and that
will be that. But again, attraction is a tricky thing.

If you say no with firmness to something that needs an obvious no,
and maintain your good humor, she will respect you. A man who says
yes to everything is a pushover, and might say yes to something he
shouldn't...like a request from another woman.

So, make "no" part of your vocabulary with women. They will respect
you for it, especially when balanced out with reasonable (and the
very occasional unreasonable) yes. A man who can say no to things
he should say no to is a man worthy of trust.

Who knew saying "no" could lead to so many good things...

Cheers!

Mr. Guru

MoralEpitome
14-09-2012, 10:08 PM
hmm, haven't been here for some time and some things never change.

Anyway having play the transactional game for quite long, now I am playing the feelings game, managed to hook a singer based on feelings and no need to support her much, however she is quite processive of me and doesn't allow me to touch other girls, but playing the KC game is quite fun and having sex for feelings is great!

chenzong
16-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Anyway having play the transactional game for quite long, now I am playing the feelings game, managed to hook a singer based on feelings and no need to support her much, however she is quite processive of me and doesn't allow me to touch other girls, but playing the KC game is quite fun and having sex for feelings is great!

Very dangerous when the feelings start coming in, bro. My alarm bells within me is starting to ring with 一哭、二闹、三上吊 scenarios. Make sure the baselines are drawn very clearly and occasionally draw them again in bold. And even then you cannot be sure they can be prevented.

But hey, isn't the thrill of it all the stuff of which life is about?

MoralEpitome
16-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Very dangerous when the feelings start coming in, bro. My alarm bells within me is starting to ring with 一哭、二闹、三上吊 scenarios. Make sure the baselines are drawn very clearly and occasionally draw them again in bold. And even then you cannot be sure they can be prevented.

True bro, last night we had a big quarrel and I find myself affected by it, this will not be possible with STs, she has many other guys going after her and even some older men wanting to BY her, so I am also quite surprised that she's with me and we enjoy bonking each other's guts out.....sometimse she cries when I am bad to her and I find myself "heart softening"

but as you say, life's a journey and I will enjoy it while it lasts, I can protect my money from her but I am afraid I cannot protect my feelings, and when feelings are so strong, the money will easily flow out too....

So you are now based in Singapore?

MountainBigCock
16-09-2012, 02:20 PM
Ello Clone King, the return of trilogy legend!
Hows the loans market for 300K? Have you been zapping people lately with your multiple clones? Have you been a good boy and be true to your one and only purchased cheebye? Have you been a real friend lately? No worry, we know what you did last summer.

True bro, last night we had a big quarrel and I find myself affected by it, this will not be possible with STs, she has many other guys going after her and even some older men wanting to BY her, so I am also quite surprised that she's with me and we enjoy bonking each other's guts out.....sometimse she cries when I am bad to her and I find myself "heart softening"

but as you say, life's a journey and I will enjoy it while it lasts, I can protect my money from her but I am afraid I cannot protect my feelings, and when feelings are so strong, the money will easily flow out too....

<<totally>>
16-09-2012, 03:22 PM
but as you say, life's a journey and i will enjoy it while it lasts, i can protect my money from her but i am afraid i cannot protect my feelings, and when feelings are so strong, the money will easily flow out too....

多情自古空余恨,好梦由来最易醒
岂是拈花难解脱,可怜飞絮太飘零
香巢乍结鸳鸯社,新句犹书翡翠屏
不为别离肠已断,泪痕也满旧衫青

多情种子的我们总是被无情的她们,一次又一次伤害.
梅花繁枝千万片,犹自多情,学雪随风转. 真的好想学一学.:(

<<totally>>
16-09-2012, 04:30 PM

Bro WB, the above 2 phrases are just a couple of lines. Somehow summarize the gist of LTRS with woman and confidences make a man attractive.

That is something I always wanted to confirm with. Thanks.

MoralEpitome
16-09-2012, 07:42 PM
Ello Clone King, the return of trilogy legend!
Hows the loans market for 300K? Have you been zapping people lately with your multiple clones? Have you been a good boy and be true to your one and only purchased cheebye? Have you been a real friend lately? No worry, we know what you did last summer.

LOL, calling me clone king is just an attempt to make me a scrapgoat for other people's trangressions, likewise, you yourself just registered a nick and come in to call me a clone king, it's just hilarious and I will not be bothered with you....that's why I say things never change, the same goons are always up to their same tricks...

MountainBigCock
16-09-2012, 08:57 PM
lol, calling me clone king is just an attempt to make me a scrapgoat for other people's trangressions, likewise, you yourself just registered a nick and come in to call me a clone king, it's just hilarious and i will not be bothered with you....that's why i say things never change, the same goons are always up to their same tricks...

then u reply me fot what you king clone goon!

jnewwit
17-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Hi bro,

Yes, money is a prerequisite for bedding these KTV gals, especially chio ones, unless u can covertly hypnotize them.

But why limit ourselves to these WLs? Actually, ur exploits w/ non-WLs r perfectly fine here n r applicable to non-WLs, of course w/ some modifications in techniques n strategies.
Bro WB

Dear Bro WB, it's good that you bring this up. My budget is limited, and KTV gal are asking way higher when they are here and probably slightly less (given the different living cost etc) when she is back.

QQ, WeChat (Weixin), MoMo (陌陌), with their whose-nearby feature or shake-and-find-a-stranger-to-talk-to can be good tools, and there are those KTV gal who has other GF but don't dare to take the step to be in KTV working but are rather less inhibited to take the mistress/GF-taken-care-by-a-guy route. These are usually in the RMB10K and up, some can take 8000RMB but are not university-grad nor in the top tier cities because of the higher expectations/living expenses.

I prefer those who stay in cities with direct daily flight although it's expanding with Flyscoot :-) . A bonus if they are from major cities as passport and visa are more readily approved and they can visit you in Singapore.

Lastly, I like to recommend a Korean mystery movies The Scent. It's quite erotic n I saw it w/ my lao po at Shaw Plaza the other day. She became very wet in the cinema...I caressed her neck n kissed her briefly. I had to stop cuz she almost came!
Bro WB

hehe, I've got one of my GF to the movies, we didn't pay attention to the movie after 10minutes, and she came in my fingers. Luckily my mouth over hers so that it's muffled sounds of enjoyment and the movie was quite loud, audience few and far away, oh and she wore a jacket. Ahem, got to use tissue paper to wipe.

chenzong
17-09-2012, 11:04 PM

Yeah, based in Singapore now, but travelling in China half the time.

MoralEpitome
18-09-2012, 10:39 PM

That's great bro, you can have the best of both worlds!

MoralEpitome
18-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Anyway, just a brief update on my latest conquest, we been together for 2 weeks and we quarreled many times during these two weeks, it really felt like couple's quarrel and really have the gf feeling.....she is also the first girl that I fuck raw, damn it, I know it's dangerous and we never know if the girl is lying to you that she is not screwing anybody else.....our sex is really amazing and last from one hour to two hours, I never had this experience before.....yesterday an older man offered her 5K a month to maybe part time BY, she rejected but I do not know if this is a trick to make me offer, so far I really did not spend much on her, in fact less than STs yet she still stick with me, it's quite explainable but could it be real love or is it just a dream? btw please don't zap me again saying I am haolian but this is the truth....

DreamOfLust
18-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Anyway, just a brief update on my latest conquest, we been together for 2 weeks and we quarreled many times during these two weeks, it really felt like couple's quarrel and really have the gf feeling.....she is also the first girl that I fuck raw, damn it, I know it's dangerous and we never know if the girl is lying to you that she is not screwing anybody else.....our sex is really amazing and last from one hour to two hours, I never had this experience before.....yesterday an older man offered her 5K a month to maybe part time BY, she rejected but I do not know if this is a trick to make me offer, so far I really did not spend much on her, in fact less than STs yet she still stick with me, it's quite explainable but could it be real love or is it just a dream? btw please don't zap me again saying I am haolian but this is the truth....

bro, nobody will be able to tell if it's real love / a scam but yourself... use your heart but don't put too much feelings lar...

easyfree929
19-09-2012, 01:27 AM
Salute for your exciting encounters!!!

I chanced upon this link and found it quite useful in handling women:
http://courage.pullanywoman.com/

It has improved my lifestyle in some ways.
Let share!

warbird
20-09-2012, 12:36 PM
hmm, haven't been here for some time and some things never change.............. playing the KC game is quite fun and having sex for feelings is great!

Glad that you're having fun.

More details please.

Very dangerous when the feelings start coming in, bro. My alarm bells within me is starting to ring with 一哭、二闹、三上吊 scenarios.........................................

Some women think they can manipulate us by 一哭、二闹、三上吊. Don't be drawn into their frame. Remain relaxed n unfazed.

多情自古空余恨,好梦由来最易醒
岂是拈花难解脱,可怜飞絮太飘零
香巢乍结鸳鸯社,新句犹书翡翠屏
不为别离肠已断,泪痕也满旧衫青

多情种子的我们总是被无情的她们,一次又一次伤害.
梅花繁枝千万片,犹自多情,学雪随风转. 真的好想学一学.:(

Ths for posting the poem.

Bro WB, the above 2 phrases are just a couple of lines. Somehow summarize the gist of LTRS with woman and confidences make a man attractive.

That is something I always wanted to confirm with. Thanks.

Hi bro totally,

You're most welcome!

It has taken me a very long time to realize the 2 cardinal principles. Most men r still totally in the dark...

There is nothing more attractive to women than true confidence and masculine character traits in a man.

Dear Bro WB, it's good that you bring this up. My budget is limited, and KTV gal are asking way higher when they are here.............................and there are those KTV gal who has other GF but don't dare to take the step to be in KTV working but are rather less inhibited to take the mistress/GF-taken-care-by-a-guy route. These are usually in the RMB10K and up, some can take 8000RMB but are not university-grad nor in the top tier cities because of the higher expectations/living expenses.........................

hehe, I've got one of my GF to the movies, we didn't pay attention to the movie after 10minutes, and she came in my fingers. Luckily my mouth over hers so that it's muffled sounds of enjoyment and the movie was quite loud, audience few and far away, oh and she wore a jacket. Ahem, got to use tissue paper to wipe.

Hi bro jnewwit,

IMHO, most unattached gals in China, including non-WLs, want to be BY-ed, especially those younger ones who dun plan getting married in the next 2 yrs.

The Scent will make many gals wet...

Same HP no?

Anyway, just a brief update on my latest conquest, we been together for 2 weeks and we quarreled many times during these two weeks, it really felt like couple's quarrel and really have the gf feeling.....she is also the first girl that I fuck raw, damn it, I know it's dangerous and we never know if the girl is lying to you that she is not screwing anybody else.......................... btw please don't zap me again saying I am haolian but this is the truth....

Ths for sharing.

Cheers!

chenzong
20-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Same HP no?

My Singapore one? Yes, still the same.

That's great bro, you can have the best of both worlds!

I'm not too sure about the best of both worlds. Those bros who know me well know that I prefer to sleep with my wife. While I am no angel, and enjoy the company of women, I am more selective when it comes to those I sleep with. And so far, I find myself really missing the woman I love, whenever I am overseas.

it's quite explainable but could it be real love or is it just a dream? btw please don't zap me again saying I am haolian but this is the truth....

The cynic in me says you are falling into a trap. I'm sorry but I have to say it - I have really seen too much of Chinese women, to still believe they can love. We Singaporean men are so easily KCed by them, because we have been brought up in an environment where women do not generally treat men as men. The Chinese woman knows ALL the tricks to make men feel like men. Once they have caught your heart, all the pattern starts to appear.

Beware, bro. Be very careful. Guard your heart.