PDA

View Full Version : a shot of ecstasy I

FEMMEfatale
12-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Hello guys, my friend showed me this website *laughs
and i've decided to write a short story and post it here, to get your opinions! I am a girl by the way. :)

I first met Anavil at a club. His moves, were impeccably smooth and flawless. He could walk the talk like a smooth operator and no one has ever, done it better than he did. I recall, those eyes that strip you with their silent notions, leaving you feeling naked and immensly turned on.
That was just his eyes.

I was with my girls, dancing to the music. But nonetheless, keeping an eye out for cuties who may stumble our way. And there he was, a knockout in his navy blazer and plain white shirt. I eyed him surreptitiously. I know such guys, they are like the lycans hunting for prey. He was scanning the club, like that of a connoisseur- his forte.

Our eyes met and that moment seemed so inextricable. He sauntered over, hands tucked, thumbs out. I know that move- the only inference was : I so want to fuck you.

My friends noticed his advancement and gave me a quick nod of agreement. He was so damn hot. There was this ubiquitous air of lust when he approached. I felt his hands around my waist. As we swirled to the music, sheer intoxication coursed through me like a heatwave. He started to grind me. I felt the throbbing bulge through the jeans and caught the whiff of his Cologne.

I teased him, trailing my fingers down his chest. I could tell he was buying it. Every moment of it. I rested my head on his smooth silky shirt, my fingers going further and further down..
He got excited and pulled me in for a kiss.

We were consumed in a passionate fight and lust spread like poison fields. I pressed my bosom against his chest, I knew he liked it. Amidst the crowd, no one noticed us but we felt that there was no one around. He hitched up my skirt eagerly. But as his fingers slid down, i stopped him. I knew, the only way to play with a playboy was to fool him back.

He gave a semi-egoistical look of bewilderment. I guessed he didn't believe that didn't work on me. I gave him a sultry stare and pulled him closer. Throwing my hands around his neck, i planted soft kisses around his ear. I liked the way he held me. It was tender and ambiguously familiar. I never planned to take things any further.

But unable to surpress my hormones any longer, i relented. He saw it right through my eyes. He took my hand and led me to the toilets. The club's toilets were sprawled every where, with no gender differentiation. I guess its done with liberal purposes. We crept in. There were some soft moans from a distance but we dismissed it. We knew we were soon to make our own.

He locked the door behind us. And the veil of ecstasy swept down like a cascading waterfall. His tongue ventured to find mine. As we were locked in a fierce embrace, he cupped my breasts in his slender hands and played with them sub conciously. I tugged at his shirt, taking my time to unbutton him, savouring the kiss with zest.

My eyes were still closed and i was trembling as he bent down to suck my nipples. He did it so well i could almost achieve orgasm just by him doing that. He nibbled and puckered while both his hands were busy squeezing. And god, did he look incredibly sexy while doing that. I let out a soft moan as he switched to my right nipple. It was my sweet spot. He looked up, eyes displaying nothing but victory.

I knelt down before him, unzipping. The process was every bit soothing for my curiousity on what lies behind those jean. And my curiousity was very much satiated- He grinned at me, placing his hand on my head, urging me to ease his throbbing manhood of its need.

Blowjobs were my area of expertise and i prided myself in that. He let out small gasps and i felt his manhood hardening in response to my accelerated speed. I went deeper and deeper, licking his testicles with the entire member down my throat. That was a speciality and i could tell that he enjoyed it. I teased the perinum with my fingers, while sucking the tip of his manhood. His face was a clear portrait of delirium.

He then pulled my head away and motioned for me to sit on the toiletseat. He kissed me on the lips again, bending down and taking off my skirt. He trickled his fingers up my thighs. I was wet. He rubbed against my satin G-string, spurred on by the dampness of it. He circled my clitoris expertly, and then pulled down my G-string, revealing nothing but my triangle of soft hair. He then parted my legs and proceeded to oral me.

I was surprised, not many guys ( strangers at that, ) were willing to go under. And he was exceptionally good. His tongue flicked gently at my clitoris, and his finger worked its way to my G-spot. The two motions together were absolutely mind blowing. He sucked alittle, teasing my labia and grabbed my right breast with his free hand. I was ultimately taken aback by his swift memory of my preferences which showed his brain was still fully functional despite his erected manhood.

I was almost at the brink of orgasm. He then pulled away, giving me a playful smile. I knew that was to get back at me for stopping him on the dancefloor just now. I let out a small laugh. He then kissed me on the forehead, before turning my back around, with my face against the wall. He fiddled around for awhile with the condom. He then caressed my buttcheeks, and took aim.

The penetration was remotely ecstatic and awfully gratifying. I trembled with delight as i felt his manhood fitting snugly inside me. I could feel my walls expanding to fit his size, before tightening again. He held my hips and boy, i was in for a ride. He gauged the speed immaculately and every pound against my ass lifted my orgasm meter to the next level. I could feel his breathing rate increasing as he let out soft moans in synchro to mine. Our bodies moved in a calculated stealth, as it went faster and harder..

I tightened as i felt his manhood hardened, crying out as he gave a deep penetration with his every ejaculation. Bending forward, he kneaded my breasts in his sweaty palms, kissing my cheeks before letting out a sigh of fatigue. He slowly withdrew from within me, as i turned around and watched him clean up.

Just as both of us were done, we left the toilet. I feigned a nonchalant look. He gave my hand a quick squeeze before turning to go as i stopped at the mirror to readjust my make up.
I watched his receding backview with my weakened knees and thought :

i guess i'd never see him again

Please feel free to give comments! ;)

PaulLoke
13-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Seldom get to read from the girl's perspective, this is refreshing, if this is real :-)

Charmaine
13-06-2009, 12:55 PM
There's something distinctly different between the way a man writes erotic novels and the way a woman does.

It's just more descriptive. :)

Johnvirgo
13-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Wow sis, when free we meet up for our fun together?

goodielecks
13-06-2009, 01:58 PM
As visual as writing gets... ;)

block11
13-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Hello guys, my friend showed me this website *laughs
and i've decided to write a short story and post it here, to get your opinions! I am a girl by the way. :)

Please feel free to give comments! ;)

nice.... please post more :D

btw, welcome to SBF. are your stories real or fictional? :p

d4eth
13-06-2009, 03:17 PM
very good grammar and language keep it up!! :p

zadina20002000
13-06-2009, 04:33 PM
This thread is definitely something different. It offers an opposite view to the same act.

Do you have more encounter to share?

darz
13-06-2009, 09:22 PM
cool stuff with liberated view ,now is from a lady who is differ from the others

darz
13-06-2009, 09:23 PM
cool stuff with liberated view,with good vocab adding ecstasy to the feel.
Now is from a lady who is differ from the others

Danny Chia
13-06-2009, 09:40 PM
sis pls continue..:)

ken ken
13-06-2009, 10:09 PM
No words can describe how i feel about your Master-piece > Thumbs up sis and if u need a throbbing Dick just PM me :D

joew2005
14-06-2009, 12:43 AM
2 good 2 cum fr a lady ......

FEMMEfatale
14-06-2009, 01:36 AM
thanks for the comments! i will be posting soon again i think. haha. ;)

no its fiction, but i sure did meet that incredibly sexy guy named anavil.

adam1970
14-06-2009, 02:00 AM
well done 2 u, if ever u need more, pm me.....at ur service:cool:

Gerald Tan
14-06-2009, 02:26 AM
wow Lady
U sure have a sexy hot body to die for, and an erotic talented writer.... enjoying sexual sexperience and living well to tell ...well done, and may u continue enjoy this wonderful journey....carry on & live on to the fullest lady...

Plotinus
14-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Enjoyable. Please carry on.

s1m8m
14-06-2009, 07:21 AM
very interesting read. thanks for sharing

sophist
14-06-2009, 07:58 AM
Interesting. Very few women are so open to disclosing their sexual prowess in such fashion. Thanks for sharing.

darz
14-06-2009, 04:57 PM
are you in journalism industry?in my opinion, Introspective writing..very great

block11
15-06-2009, 12:54 AM
thanks for the comments! i will be posting soon again i think. haha. ;)

no its fiction, but i sure did meet that incredibly sexy guy named anavil.

looking forward to more.... since you're in SBF now, fiction can become reality anytime you want :D

sophist
15-06-2009, 08:36 AM
What happen? Arent you coming back to post. I am waiting earnestly for your update.

mvkhem
15-06-2009, 03:11 PM
sorry but I find it hard, if not impossible to believe even for a second that a person with your kind of flair for writing would post such a story on this website. It is definetely a "cut and paste" job. Total bullshit.. but for a fiction story well written.... bravo...

scoobyhoo
16-06-2009, 10:05 PM
nice writing. please continue soon. thanks.:)

suck my cock
16-06-2009, 10:49 PM
great story line. more pls. :p

Dgox99
16-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Hi Sis,

Very well written and i am craving for MORE!!!!:D

FEMMEfatale
18-06-2009, 12:42 AM
sorry but I find it hard, if not impossible to believe even for a second that a person with your kind of flair for writing would post such a story on this website. It is definetely a "cut and paste" job. Total bullshit.. but for a fiction story well written.... bravo...

lol, i really wonder who are you. well how about YOU give me a topic
and i will write something out for you. im actually working on my shotofecstasyII but i believe the other readers who supports my thread will be more than pleased to see me writing about the topic you offer, isnt it, guys?

and if you think its mere cut and paste, i wont hesitate to MEET UP with you and then type some "bullshit" out at your face :)

waiting for your reply, mvkhem.