View Full Version : New Massage Auntie - No Bluff Bluff!

SexHunt
09-06-2009, 11:54 AM
A friend just intro this auntie to me saying she just came to Sillypore with her child. So I just tried her today and here is my new contribution.

Met her at hotel nearby coffeeshop to check out her looks first. She said she 35 years old. I think maybe 40 years old, but fair and ample boobs. Pleasant looking. She told me she work in China doing massage after her husband became handicap. Now with 1 young child studying here.

So quickly finish my tea and went to get a room. Wah lan! room rate increase to $30 already.

Go into room. I shower myself while she prepare the bed and strip to bra and panty.

I ask for oil massage. Her massage is real one. Not your ke ke type. Use her strong fingers and knuckles and elbows. One of the better ones I have tried.

She said she now has a few customers who come back to her just for her massage. Then she said she will also do jg for me if I want to experience. :)

The back massage was about 30 min. Turn over and massage my chest, tummy and legs. Then do jiao di an mo (foot reflex) which I like. Not painful, but relaxing. She explain that there are many acupoints in the leg. I said I need more attention on my foot so she massage my foot a bit more. Full marks!

Then she start the jg. She said she can also do hj but this jg is better for blood flow. Pressure applied to the base of kuku and between balls and anus area. Can feel the blood flowing to my kuku very fast.

Then I try my luck and ask if can look at her boobs and she say can. Her pair of boobs quite fair, and firm.

I ask if she give fj. I think this is not her cup of tea, but she obliged. So cap on and started missionary, but very funny. She was a bit pai seh so make me pai seh also. I stopped after a while and tell her today I a bit tired.

Then she told me she will massage my head which was very comfortable till I had to leave because of an appointment.

Paid her and left after a good massage. I recommend bros to try her massage skills. I think it is one of the better ones around nowadays. Next time, I will tell her I only want her massage and jg.

Name- Lan Lan
Age- She say 35 but I think more like 40
Looks- 6/10 Pleasant. Fair type.
Boobs- 7/10. 34C I think. Big enough but I don't think its 36. Someone else check and tell me.
Skin - Smooth. Fair.
Massage- 7/10. Can be more if just concentrate on massage today. My fault.
BJ- Never ask
FJ- 5/10. I think she agree because customer insist, but she does not enjoy.
JG- 7/10. I think must do this more often haha.
Head massage- 6.5/10.

Damage: $60 for 2 hours. But I only stay for 1 hour because I had to leave. (So my room even more expensive!)

Overall Experience- 6.0 - 7.0. High points given for massage.

Bros interested, plz pm me. If you like my post, please up me:p

Thank you.

alanjames
09-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Hi TS, care to share the contact?

Thanks in advance!

coolman9323
09-06-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi TS, care to share the contact?

Thanks in advance!

Gaia14
09-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Hi. Looking for a gd massage. Pls pm me. Thks

NewtonJJ
09-06-2009, 02:31 PM
A friend just intro this auntie to me saying she just came to Sillypore with her child. So I just tried her today and here is my new contribution.

Met her at hotel nearby coffeeshop to check out her looks first. She said she 35 years old. I think maybe 40 years old, but fair and ample boobs. Pleasant looking. She told me she work in China doing massage after her husband became handicap. Now with 1 young child studying here.

So quickly finish my tea and went to get a room. Wah lan! room rate increase to $30 already.

Go into room. I shower myself while she prepare the bed and strip to bra and panty.

I ask for oil massage. Her massage is real one. Not your ke ke type. Use her strong fingers and knuckles and elbows. One of the better ones I have tried.

She said she now has a few customers who come back to her just for her massage. Then she said she will also do jg for me if I want to experience. :)

The back massage was about 30 min. Turn over and massage my chest, tummy and legs. Then do jiao di an mo (foot reflex) which I like. Not painful, but relaxing. She explain that there are many acupoints in the leg. I said I need more attention on my foot so she massage my foot a bit more. Full marks!

Then she start the jg. She said she can also do hj but this jg is better for blood flow. Pressure applied to the base of kuku and between balls and anus area. Can feel the blood flowing to my kuku very fast.

Then I try my luck and ask if can look at her boobs and she say can. Her pair of boobs quite fair, and firm.

I ask if she give fj. I think this is not her cup of tea, but she obliged. So cap on and started missionary, but very funny. She was a bit pai seh so make me pai seh also. I stopped after a while and tell her today I a bit tired.

Then she told me she will massage my head which was very comfortable till I had to leave because of an appointment.

Paid her and left after a good massage. I recommend bros to try her massage skills. I think it is one of the better ones around nowadays. Next time, I will tell her I only want her massage and jg.

Name- Lan Lan
Boobs- 7/10. 34C I think. Big enough but I don't think its 36. Someone else check and tell me.
Skin - Smooth. Fair.
BJ- Never ask
Head massage- 6.5/10.

Damage: $60 for 2 hours. But I only stay for 1 hour because I had to leave. (So my room even more expensive!)

Thank you.

Bro, thanks for your post. I am interested, pls PM me the num. thanks

puipoh
09-06-2009, 02:34 PM
I like to try too :)

sky_liner2
09-06-2009, 02:43 PM
Bro SexHunt, u mean all in all with FJ, the damage is only S$60? This is good bargain!

SexHunt
09-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Bro SexHunt, u mean all in all with FJ, the damage is only S$60? This is good bargain!

Ya, all in. But it was a bit mechanical because because we both felt awkward and I feel bad for asking. Should have just ask for more massage and jg.

Just me, maybe I not yan tao so no feeling. But overall, very good attitude.

SexHunt
09-06-2009, 02:56 PM
A kind bro just upped me 5 points...thank you! Long time never have points already. (Bro Puipoh is it you?) Please let me know so next time when I have points I can also up back.:):):)

Liquid@cid
09-06-2009, 03:29 PM
A kind bro just upped me 5 points...thank you! Long time never have points already. (Bro Puipoh is it you?) Please let me know so next time when I have points I can also up back.:):):)

bro so can i confirm that it's $60 inclusive of massage and JG and uncomplete FJ for 1 hour??

SexHunt
09-06-2009, 03:36 PM
bro so can i confirm that it's $60 inclusive of massage and JG and uncomplete FJ for 1 hour??

No bro. 2 hours for $60 is correct. I mean to say I only used 1 hour because I was in a rush to go somewhere so I let her go. But heart pain because room price increase!

I was also asked if its $60/2/2 meaning 2 shots. That I don't know becuase I didn't go that far. (If you read my fr, you will know that actually I didn't fire off .....:o:) But I think this lady is more for a good massage.

neveronsunday
09-06-2009, 03:40 PM

bro, he mentioned damage $60 for 2 hours leh, I think it
will be fairer to give her additional tip if FJ occur.

SexHunt
09-06-2009, 03:43 PM
Yes bros. Please tip her too and I am sure you will after you see how hard she work.

sexlover6969
09-06-2009, 03:49 PM
Interested.

Pls provide contact.

Thanks!

neveronsunday
09-06-2009, 03:55 PM
A kind bro just upped me 5 points...thank you! Long time never have points already

Up you for your effort to share, click on your User CP
and you can see the nick of who up/zap you ....

May I have her contact please ?

slower
09-06-2009, 06:13 PM
Bro,recently body veli heaty,need a gd massage..Kind to share the ctc??

cookiemoster
09-06-2009, 11:13 PM
hi bro, will you be able to send me her contact?

f_traveller
09-06-2009, 11:27 PM
Bro,

Good deal I must say! Please share with me the ctc.. Thanks and cheers.

Rgds,

f_traveller

Hanger
10-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Hi bro SexHunt.

Is this the same Auntie that you have posted previously?

"Cheap Massage/BJ/AR/FJ"

Cheers....:)

steadystrike
10-06-2009, 01:24 AM
Me want gd massage too. Pls pm me

jomblo
10-06-2009, 01:38 AM
bro..i need a massage...pls pass me the contact...thanks

LCKING68
10-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Bro...thanks for sharing good lobang.
Can pm me the contact?

SexHunt
10-06-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi bro SexHunt.

Is this the same Auntie that you have posted previously?

"Cheap Massage/BJ/AR/FJ"

Cheers....:)

No bro. Lan Lan only just came recently. Different person. This one massage standard much better.

222nge
10-06-2009, 10:46 AM
After getting ctc from TS yesterday,I called immediately to book a massage session at 5.30pm.
When she came into the room,I was quite disappionted as what I saw was quite different from what TS described (as fair and ample boobs,pleasant looking). After bath,she striped totally and covered her body with towel to massage my back with oil.The massage skill is barely so so,I didn't feel the strong finger knuckles and elbow at all.
After about 15 mins of massage,she recieved a call from a customer and she went on to ask him to get a room and call immediately.I asked her why she did that and she assured my not to worry as she would ask her friend to attend to that customer.I began to doubt wheater she is the real Lan Lan as stated in TS's thread???
She finished the massage in about 40 to 50 mins and ask me if I want FJ, I said NO.

Here are my ratings:

Name:Lan Lan,she said
Looks:5.0/10,real antie look
Body:5.0/10,big size ,not tall
Massage:5.0/10,average
RTF:No No

ladyassasinato
10-06-2009, 10:53 AM
>Tkx brother for your reply n contact.
>I tried her yesterday, sorry and sad to say that the standard is Chialat until I dun even want to write a FR.
>Look, figure n personel hygiene.....eveything is Chialat........massage skill so so only, thru out the whole 45 min session, she all the way answer phon call.
>Conclusion : I already waste time, waste $$$$ , hope u brother here dun.....

Anyway thanks for the bro who pass me the contact

neveronsunday
10-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Name- Lan Lan
Skin - Smooth. Fair.
BJ- Never ask
Head massage- 6.5/10.

When she came into the room,I was quite disappionted as what I saw was quite different from what TS described (as fair and ample boobs,pleasant looking).I began to doubt wheater she is the real Lan Lan as stated in TS's thread???
She finished the massage in about 40 to 50 mins and ask me if I want FJ, I said NO.

Here are my ratings:

>I tried her yesterday, sorry and sad to say that the standard is Chialat until I dun even want to write a FR.
>Look, figure n personel hygiene.....eveything is Chialat........massage skill so so only, thru out the whole 45 min session, she all the way answer phon call.

bro SexHunt, 2 bros got different opinions on Lan Lan,
perhaps there is a multiple Lan Lan scam which you
may not be aware of, can you please clarify ?

Lonelygal
10-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Can share ctc bro.Thks

k_focus
10-06-2009, 04:14 PM

Bro. I should read your FR before I call her, just came back from K81, a very disapointed session, LOOK and BODY can not made it nevermind, MASSAGE worse, about 10mins of so call massage and ask me to turn over liao, asked me wheather I want BJ or FJ or not, I said no, where got mood right? End up lanlan go home , waste time waste money.

Girl Scouting
10-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Like this worry me of trying.

DFAC
10-06-2009, 04:26 PM
bro can pm me her contact?? thanks!! would wanna try her out!

popee16
10-06-2009, 08:57 PM

Name- Lan Lan
Skin - Smooth. Fair.
BJ- Never ask
Head massage- 6.5/10.

Thank you.

Hi Bro,
Share with me the contact please!

skihon
10-06-2009, 11:03 PM

Name- Lan Lan
Skin - Smooth. Fair.
BJ- Never ask
Head massage- 6.5/10.

Thank you.

can pm me the contact asap i wan to try this week end:D thanks bro

nomorevirgin
11-06-2009, 01:58 AM
After getting ctc from TS yesterday,I called immediately to book a massage session at 5.30pm.
When she came into the room,I was quite disappionted as what I saw was quite different from what TS described (as fair and ample boobs,pleasant looking). After bath,she striped totally and covered her body with towel to massage my back with oil.The massage skill is barely so so,I didn't feel the strong finger knuckles and elbow at all.
After about 15 mins of massage,she recieved a call from a customer and she went on to ask him to get a room and call immediately.I asked her why she did that and she assured my not to worry as she would ask her friend to attend to that customer.I began to doubt wheater she is the real Lan Lan as stated in TS's thread???

Here are my ratings:

Thanks TS for the contact but sory TS i have to agree with the 2 bros. It's really jialat standard...

ladyassasinato
11-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Hi all brothers here ,
I'm a man that dun talk cock sing song, and you brothers can check the records here, I dun any how write FR.
If after I try I can conclude like that, means CLOSE and forget this discussion, unless you want to follow me , waste time and money.
Bye

Vigilant42
11-06-2009, 02:17 PM
Tried Lan Lan 2 days ago on Tuesday. Arranged at hotel Kovan 81 in the afternoon. One of the worst experience I had..
Here is my FR:

Name: LanLan (from Heilongjiang)
Face: 5/10
body: 5/10 (Plump)
Boobs: B cup
Attitude: 6/10
massage: 5/10 (Don't seems to know how to massage, not professional enough)
HJ/JG: 6/10
Damage: 60 bucks for 2 hrs + 30 bucks for hotel room
RTF: No. Jialat. Ugly & Lousy. Her phone keep ringing & always have to answer.

Regards
Vigilant42

wilson88
11-06-2009, 11:04 PM
May I have her contact please ?
THANK!

SexHunt
12-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Bros,

I am quite surprised with the response. Not sure what happened. I have not contacted Lan Lan since my appointment with her, but will find out.

Her massage service was quite good as I described but fj was not good as it felt awkward.

I am sorry that a few bros felt they wasted time and money after trying her, based on my recommendation. I am not her okt, and only wanted to share what I thought was good. Maybe my standard too low. But I still cannot believe my standard is THAT low. :confused:

Sorry again.

I agree with one bro that we close this thread if confirm this Lan Lan is so bad. I have to call her to confirm too because I can't believe it myself.

Peter
12-06-2009, 09:21 AM
Hi all brothers here ,
I'm a man that dun talk cock sing song, and you brothers can check the records here, I dun any how write FR.
If after I try I can conclude like that, means CLOSE and forget this discussion, unless you want to follow me , waste time and money.
Bye

Yes, seconded. Meanwhile, would urge TS to stop giving Lan Lan's contact #, and come back with your findings to clarify it. Thanks. :confused:

wilson88
13-06-2009, 03:58 PM
I am looking for a good massage. Pls pm me.Thank!

DrMartens
13-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Hi Bro....Can share her contact?body aching.....

wat2woopee
14-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Bros,

I am quite surprised with the response. Not sure what happened. I have not contacted Lan Lan since my appointment with her, but will find out.

Her massage service was quite good as I described but fj was not good as it felt awkward.

I am sorry that a few bros felt they wasted time and money after trying her, based on my recommendation. I am not her okt, and only wanted to share what I thought was good. Maybe my standard too low. But I still cannot believe my standard is THAT low. :confused:

Sorry again.

I agree with one bro that we close this thread if confirm this Lan Lan is so bad. I have to call her to confirm too because I can't believe it myself.

I've been reading several threads on K81 chicks, apprently they seemed to me are in their own network, which they maximize their work time by passing around all bros who book the WL from that place by pretending to be someone else

Vigilant42
14-06-2009, 11:15 AM
I've been reading several threads on K81 chicks, apprently they seemed to me are in their own network, which they maximize their work time by passing around all bros who book the WL from that place by pretending to be someone else

Bro,totally agreed with you. They always stay put at the Kovan area.Only when call come,they will just go up to the hotel room.

David_Ginola
14-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Hi all brothers here ,
Bye

Tks bro for your timely warning......tks a million. Will give this a miss:)

Sienna
21-06-2009, 09:43 PM
hi bros
can i hav the contact pls
tks