PDA

View Full Version : I am in a hurry!!

Papillon2
09-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Hello,

I am in a hurry!! Today I found this forum and will leave for KL tomorrow!
I will visit KL week for the 1st time and will more often in the future
(business). I would like to meet with FL students for GFE's; I hope you can
give me some information.

Thanks in advance & regards, Papillon2.

liberatte
09-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Bro... first.. you're NOT in a hurry... because you have time to sign in to this forum and post something...

Secondly, you think KL like Singapore izzit? Everywhere is not like a MRT ride you know... So, where are you staying?

Dgox99
09-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Bro, I am nt an expert in KL FLs but can recommend you a gd SPA treat. Go to Federal Hotel to explore, Some of the chicks there r as young as 18yrs. damage range is RM230-280.

This is all i can share.

Happy bonkin!:p

liberatte
09-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Bro, I am nt an expert in KL FLs but can recommend you a gd SPA treat. Go to Federal Hotel to explore, Some of the chicks there r as young as 18yrs. damage range is RM230-280.

This is all i can share.

Happy bonkin!:p

Bro, i think it will depend on where he stays...
if in BB area.. then, federal, elephant, nova, genesis, e2, pudu and lots of street walkers there
pj- eastin, pj de inn, lisa de inn, armada, jalan 222, crystal crown, mid valley
klang... i can't imagine...
serdang... shop lot hotels
sunway... romeo.. bla bla bla
puchong... lots too...

Papillon2
09-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Thanks you all! I am aware of that KL is quite a bit different from BKK; Thailand is a lot easier. I will stay in the Mandarin Court hotel http://www.mandarincourt-kl.com (which is quite new and not the same as the Mandarin Oriental Hotel).

I don't like HC's & Spa's but rather pickup a lady at a bar; SWYWGF (see what you will get first) & no hassles! Probably it boils down to going to the Thai Bar/ Beach Club/ and Hard Rock etc..

Papillon2/Netherlands.

liberatte
10-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Walk over to Jalan P Ramlee... lots of pick ups over there...

CibLover
11-06-2009, 03:13 PM
.....I will stay in the Mandarin Court hotel http://www.mandarincourt-kl.com (which is quite new and not the same as the Mandarin Oriental Hotel).........

Nearly choked myself reading that Mandarin Court hotel is new... :eek:
Bro, you'll be in KL for a week.. why hurry? Not like KL no internet; no wi-fi..

Sit down, spend 2 hours reading the threads herein...and you will have a better idea. Good luck.

dathinman
11-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Go to the Beach Club for freelancers. It is within walking distance to the Mandarin Oriental which is a nice hotel.

Most of the freelancers there are from neighbouring countries. There are also some ladyboys hanging around outside. Across from the Beach Club is Thai Club, you can also try your luck there.

bootyhunter
11-06-2009, 11:58 PM
For Beginners, there's a nice uncle who brought me around to various men's only clubhouse. basically girls from all nationality will be paraded in front of you for you to pick from. Really an eye opener.

The uncle is a really genuine guy and he operates near the Beach Club. He will pick customers who are not hooked by the pinos at Beach Club and offer them something different. Whoever needs his contact can PM me... certainly worth your while.

He brought me to 3 locations for just for viewing with really no obligations. And honestly for the quality of the girls strutting in front of me, made me nose bleed.

Ranges from RM150 - 300...

Takes the concept of our "legal geylang" to a different level.

Ikari
17-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Thanks you all! I am aware of that KL is quite a bit different from BKK; Thailand is a lot easier. I will stay in the Mandarin Court hotel http://www.mandarincourt-kl.com (which is quite new and not the same as the Mandarin Oriental Hotel).

I don't like HC's & Spa's but rather pickup a lady at a bar; SWYWGF (see what you will get first) & no hassles! Probably it boils down to going to the Thai Bar/ Beach Club/ and Hard Rock etc..

Papillon2/Netherlands.

Pls share yr lobang with us when u are back again.

constantine
19-06-2009, 03:48 AM
Go to the Beach Club for freelancers. It is within walking distance to the Mandarin Oriental which is a nice hotel.

Most of the freelancers there are from neighbouring countries. There are also some ladyboys hanging around outside. Across from the Beach Club is Thai Club, you can also try your luck there.

The few times when I was at Beach Club have found the stocks to be disappointing. Mostly Filipino maids freelancing with PRCs here and there. To put in another way, many are rough looking and not easy on eyes:)
Thai Club has much younger and better quality but not all freelancers :)