PDA

View Full Version : Nightspots in Bangkok

chiongster
08-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Any bros here can recommend nightspots in Bangkok where I can pick up the "local girls"? I am making a trip there next month. I dun mind paying a bit for the girls as I prefer to pick them up at discos during chiong-ing than going to massage parlours for them. Please contribute!

ahfeng
08-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Try going to the clubs. Should be no problem. Jet Club is one place and Hollywood in Ratchada is also one of the places to go. If not u can try Inch Club behind Esplanade mall, my frens got lucky there.

city.people
08-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Dont waste $ go disco la,try Therme Coffee House la..cheaper and i guarantee u can find 1 u like cos there have all kinds of 'things' plus bet u wont see anything like it in your lifetime. :D

sohola
08-06-2009, 08:08 PM
where's Therme Disco ? i'm going bkk tomorrow ...

kenzo911
08-06-2009, 08:32 PM
bro tml i also going bkk, would u like to go cheong together

check ur pm thanks!

leaseoflife
09-06-2009, 12:09 AM
try CM2 (@novotel siam sq) or Scratch-Dog (@ windsor). Frankly... i think picking them up is too hassle of an effort. Would rather go SC instead.

lp0okm
09-06-2009, 12:26 AM
There really are too many cheong places to go to ! If u wanna just pick them up, RCA is the best bet !

If u wanna just grab them off the bar top, soi NANA or soi Cowboy is the best bet ! but please open your big 0.0 as there are many ah guas working there ! If u dunno how to see, then GG to u my fren !

there are also many shower houses around ! too many to even describe.

I usually pick up my gals from Orchard Tower then make them take care of me whilst im in Thailand! all FOC :)

KHS05
09-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Another place to go is Spicy Disco @ Long Muang Soi 1. (Near National Stadium BTS station) This is a very late night place, crowd starts to come at 11:00 plus and leaves at 6 in the morning. Sometimes they close at 2pm where there is news of police raid. Almost all girls are WL and watch out for ladyboys.

Cochise
09-06-2009, 10:26 PM
Dont waste $ go disco la,try Therme Coffee House la..cheaper and i guarantee u can find 1 u like cos there have all kinds of 'things' plus bet u wont see anything like it in your lifetime. :D

What exactly is this place?

KHS05
10-06-2009, 10:04 AM
What exactly is this place?

On Sukhumvit Road , between Soi 13 & 15, underneath Ruamchitt Plaza Hotel. Quality wise I've my reservations.

hoosdathu
11-06-2009, 03:26 AM
nice useful info here :)

thailuck
11-06-2009, 01:58 PM

Where is this place now? tell more pls tks:D

ChaYen
11-06-2009, 08:07 PM
It's in the lower sukhumvit; opposite side of the road of NanaEP.
If you're walking from say, Foodland at soi 3, (or was it 5), keep going past Subway and the BTS station, then look out for a yellow sign (or lotsa girls standing about on a stairway) that says 'Thermae Coffee House (or wsa it shop?)'. It's in the basement, but stairs lead down from street level.

Paiseh memory a bit sketchy. Been a while.

chiongster
12-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Thanks to all bros here for yr replies. I will try them out!! HAHAHA...

jwbparty
12-06-2009, 10:53 AM
I usually pick up my gals from Orchard Tower then make them take care of me whilst im in Thailand! all FOC :)

ip0okm - what's so special about orchard tower? please explain. thanks alot! :)

lp0okm
13-06-2009, 12:24 AM
Theres a few clubs in Orchard Tower,the girls available there ranges from thai, pinos to viets. I visit a club called Naughty Girls, which employs Thai, Indonesian and Pinoys Dancers. Some of the girls do go for quick bonks but the rest, you might need to sian them before u get it! The other clubs in OT do have ah guas around.

I'll normally make fren with them, and visiting them in Bangkok. I dun normally get to bonk them in Singapore, but once im in BKK, they will stay over my hotel and the rest is history。

jwbparty
14-06-2009, 05:57 AM
Thanks for the info. Just was confused b/c I thought you meant Orchard Tower in Bangkok, which I don't think there is one.