PDA

View Full Version : My Story - Betrayal of a Buddy

Pages : [1] 2

Mr_Evil
01-06-2009, 04:13 PM
Part One

Having read so many stories here, I thought it was time I make a contribution of mine. Whether this story is true or not is immaterial. Just hope that samsters would enjoy it.

I have always advocate that while all of us comes out to play, we need to abide by certain moral values relating to brotherhood but unfortunately, I regret to say that I myself have broken this value the day I fucked my buddy’s wife.

Jason was a good buddy of mine. We first got to know each other while working in the same company and honestly, it never occurred to me that we would become great buddies. When I first started to befriend him, it was never my intention to become good buddies, but merely because by being with friends with him, it would give me the opportunity to see more of his sexy wife. I remember it was about 5 years ago when Jason joined out company and I first got to meet his wife, Alicia during our company annual dinner. Until that point, both Jason and I were simply colleagues and nothing else. We hardly talk other than for work and I had never joined him and the rest for their regular Friday drinks. However, during that fateful night, I saw Alicia for the very first time when he brought her along for our annual dinner and I was smitten by her at first sight.

Until this day, I can vividly remember that night. She was dressed in a low cut figure hugging short dress that showed off her ample 32B boobs and perfect ass. Her slim body was just perfect for those B cup breasts. Clearly, she was the limelight that night as no other girls present could hold a candle to her. It was no surprise that she was easily selected as the most well dressed female of that night. She was the talk of the night and most of our male colleagues were making crude remarks about her body and how they wished they could fuck her. I stayed away from all these talks as she was in my eyes, the perfect woman. I was madly in love with this woman, despite being a happily married man and all I could think of was how I could get to know her better. By chance, I found out that Jason had brought her regularly to the Friday night drinking session and I made up my mind that very night that I had to join them at all cost.

Slowly but surely, I started mixing with Jason and the rest of the gang and became a drinking kakis. Without fail, I would join on the Friday night drinks, eagerly waiting for Alicia to appear. She didn’t always join the sessions but I was contented to see her every now and then. Over the years, I became very close to Jason and even started to have family gathering with them, just so that I could see Alicia.

Fortunately or unfortunately, our constant gathering had fostered my friendship with Jason. It was never my intention but as time went by, he started to refer me as “brother” and in order to stay in contact with Alicia, I played along, offering help and assistance whenever he needed it.

Time passes quickly and I was soon promoted and became the GM of the company while Jason continues to treat me as his closest friend. I admit that over the course of the past years, I have grown to accept that I would only be able to observe her from far. Whenever Jason tells me about how they made love, it was like a knife plunging deep into my heart. I could only smile and praise him for having such a great wife. In fact, every time that I made love to my wife, all that I could imagine was me fucking Alicia as I push my cock in and out of my wife. I was on the verge of giving up hope on her and in fact was ready to forget her and merely treat her as the wife of a close buddy, as I have slowly come to accept that Jason was indeed a great buddy, until that fateful event made me become the devil that I am today.

It happened about a year ago. Due to some problems with an overseas customer, both Jason and I had to make an urgent oversea trip. Jason had informed me that he had already planned to take leave as it was their wedding anniversary but as the problem was critical, I suggested that he brought Alicia along and once we settle the problem with the customer, he could stay on with her at the company expense. To cut a long story short, she agreed to the arrangement and we were soon in Shanghai attending to our customer problem. After much trial and error, we manage to resolve the problem and I remembered clearly that it was the eve of their wedding anniversary that we had a dinner celebration with our customers where Alicia also joined. I had not planned for anything other than just another opportunity to see Alicia again. However, during the dinner, our clients was continuously trying to get us to drink and Jason being the good drinker, was constantly being challenged to down one glass of red wine after another. By the time we finished and got back to the hotel at 11pm, Jason was already dead drunk and both Alicia and I had a hard time to carry him to their room.

Soon, I was back in my room and had just taken my bath when the phone rang. It was Alicia and she said that she was feeling bored and asked if I wanted to join her for a drink at the hotel bar. What a question! I would be crazy to reject an opportunity to be with her alone. In a matter of minutes, I was down at the bar, waiting for her to arrive. She turned up a few minutes later; still wearing her lovely low cut short dress that she had wore for dinner.

To be continued…………

Mr_Evil
01-06-2009, 04:20 PM
Part Two

We chatted and chatted while we sip on our wine. We then started to play dice games as it was getting boring and she ended up drinking more that she could handle. By the time we left at the bar at 2am, she was just as drunk as Jason. I held her as we returned to their room and I admitted that I took advantage of the situation by holding her around the chest, allowing me to feel her great bosom.

Once back into their room, I gently lowered her on to the bed beside Jason and checked on both of them. Both were dead drunk and wasn’t responding to me gentle whispers. I stood there and stared at the beautiful Alicia for a few more minutes before starting to make my way to the door. Evil thoughts began filling my head as I near the door. Damn, this was a chance of a lifetime. I don’t think I would ever have a second chance like this to get to see Alicia bare body. I stood at the door fighting hard against my moral and lust. I knew that whatever I plan to do was wrong but my lust for her was taking control. Finally, I succumbed to my lust and started walking back to the bed.

I sat on the bed beside Alicia and started to shake her lightly to check if she was still in a state of comatose. She didn’t show any response and I started to slowly unbutton her dress. One by one they came off and I flipped open her dress to expose her bra. My heart was pounding hard as I slipped my hands to her back to unclasp the bra hook. Even second that went by was a heart stopping moment as I was afraid my action would wake her up. The few seconds that it took for me to unhook her bra went pass agonizingly slow. Finally, it was unhooked and I gently lifted her bra up to her neck, exposing those pair of creamy and succulent breast of hers. That ecstatic feeling of seeing her bare breast was indescribable. I kept staring at them for a long time; not knowing if I should touched them. I was even of the contemplating to leave as I have finally gotten to see her beautifully shaped breast. However, the lust in me was insatiable. I had to feel them, taste them. I finally gathered enough courage and started to gently massage them. I kept looking her to ensure she was woken up by my movements. The minutes went by slowly as I continued to fondle her breast, while my cock cried out to be release from the confines of my pants.

I quickly unbuckled my belt and lowered my pants and underwear to my knees as my cock sprang upwards as it was finally released from captivity. I started rubbing myself as I continued to massage her boobs. All these while, my heart kept pumping faster and faster as the fear of either of them waking up remain. It must have been at least 10 minutes before I stopped and checked on the state of both of them. They were still deeply in sleep and I pluck up enough courage to move to the next level.

Trying to be as gentle as possible, I started to pull her panty down as her neatly trim bush slowly came into full view. I took extra care to remove her panty from her legs and gently spread her legs. Her sweet little pink pussy was now fully expose and I started to use my finger to rub along her clitoris. Sensing no movement from her, I lowered my head and started to taste her sweet juices as my tongue push deep into her pussy. It was heaven for me. Here I was finally licking the sweet pussy of my dream gal. The gal whom I could only fantasize in the past was being licked in real by me. My cock was hard as steel as I licked and licked like there was no tomorrow.

I started to massage her succulent breast as I continued to lick her love hole. The minute pass slowly and I was in heaven, as her love juices flow and flow. By now, my cock was dying for some action and until today, I really don’t know where I found the courage to attempt such an audacious move but all I wanted was to fuck her now. I knew it was a big risk but I couldn’t take it. My lust for her overcome all my ability of rational thinking as I climbed on top of her and position my cock just in front of her pussy. I checked once more that both of them were still dead asleep before I gently push my cock into her pussy. Inch by inch it went in as I kept monitoring her for any signs of waking up. There wasn’t and in a flash, my cock was deep inside her pussy. It was surreal as I finally gotten my cock inside Alicia pussy. There was no turning back. I started to pump her as my cock went in and out of her wet pussy.

As I continued to fuck her deeply, she stirred slightly and started whispering Jason’s name. I was unsure if she was awake or merely dreaming. I didn’t care as I lower my body on to her and continue to fuck her hard as I suck on her beautiful breast. She was making light moaning sounds and I convince myself that she must be in her dreams. I really didn’t care as all I could think of was to fuck her as hard as I could. Within a few minutes, I could feel the tight sensation building up in my balls and I knew I was going to explore any moment. Knowing that she is on the pills, I gave one last big push and exploded my millions of sperm into her love hole.

I had finally gotten to fuck my dream gal. I didn’t care she was lying there like a piece of deadwood. All I cared was that I have fucked her and shot my thick cum inside her pussy. My senses quickly came back to me and I knew that there was one last thing I need to do before I leave. I pull out my cock and quickly used the bed sheets to wipe myself clean before standing up to put on my pants. All these while, I could see my thick white cum flowing out from her pussy and the joy of seeing that spectacle was truly amazing. Once dressed, I quickly moved to Jason and gently remove his pants and underwear. He was still dead asleep and the task was easily completed. The final task has been completed and when they both wake up in the morning, they would think that somehow in their drunken state, they had ended up having sex.

Taking one last look at her, I quickly got out of their room and return to mine in doubly quick time. I wasn’t sure what would happen tomorrow morning when they woke up but I was just feeling great having just fucked Alicia. Let’s deal with it come tomorrow but for tonight, I was just going to savor my satisfaction.

I was up early the next morning and was having breakfast when Jason appeared. He looked like he was still having a hangover. I made some casual talk and tried to find out if either of them found anything amiss. Apparently they didn’t as Jason told me that he was so knocked out, he couldn’t even remember having sex with Alicia. However, they both believed they did as they found themselves semi-naked the next morning and there were dried semen stains all over the bed. I was relieved that everything went as planned and soon we were joined by Alicia. She behaved normally and didn’t broach on the subject of what happened the night before.

We parted ways as I made my way back to the room to check out and return to Singapore while they continued on their holiday. Life was good.

To be continued…………

KLKOOL
01-06-2009, 04:36 PM
camping to see what transpires... :cool:

licker69
01-06-2009, 04:45 PM
great story...pinching my tent in here....do you fuck her again?

Mr_Evil
01-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Part Three

Things resumed as normal when we were all back to Singapore. There weren’t any signs that they suspected anything was amiss and we continued to meet regularly while I continue to admire Alicia from afar. My initial satisfaction was soon over as I begun to lust for her even more. I wanted more. I was no longer satisfied that I had fucked Alicia. That fucking session now seem lame to me. No, I wanted a real fucking session. I wanted to hear her moan and beg me to fuck her. I wanted her to ride me as my cock pushes deep into her pussy. I begin thinking of all sorts of ways but alas, I could find neither solution nor opportunity.

When all seemed lost, the global financial meltdown suddenly presented me with the golden opportunity. I knew from my wife that Alicia had previously been buying substantial amounts of the mini bonds and I was sure they were now worthless and she would have made a huge loss. At the same time, I was forced to make employees cut due to the drop in demand and that was when an evil idea came to me.

I called Jason in to my office sometime in Nov and told him that unfortunately, due to poor sales results, the Singapore office would have to layoff our sales staff. I told him that even though I was his buddy, work is work and that he was one of those selected to be layoff. He was taken aback and pleaded with me to help him as his financial commitment was too high and even though he will be getting a retrenchment benefit, he was afraid he won’t be able to find another job in the near future due to the current situation. I pretended to be understanding but that my hands were tied and there was nothing I could do. However, he continued begging me to help him and at the last moment, I told him that I could arrange for him to be posted to our Indonesia office but at a reduced salary and also we won’t be able to afford to provide housing for both Alicia and him. The only thing I could do was to allow him to share an apartment with 2 of the other staff there but that would mean leaving Alicia back in Singapore.

He went back to discuss with Alicia and came back the next day to inform me that he had no choice but to accept what I could offer to him. I felt like a down right bastard when he thanked me continuously for helping him when it was all just a ploy to get him away so that I could plan my next move on Alicia. It was downright despicable of me to betray my “brother” so that I could get the opportunity to fuck his wife, again.

Time passed quickly and we were approaching the end of the year while Jason has already been away for 6 weeks now. I knew Alicia was starting to feel lonely but I refrained from meeting her often in order not to give rise to suspicion. However, the few times I met her, I knew she was having trouble financially as she told me she had been drawing cash from her credit cards to repay her losses and she now finding it difficult to meet the monthly card payments. As she didn’t want Jason to know about her losses, she had been trying to find her own solution but I knew it was only a matter of time where she would need external help. I was now playing a cat and mouse game, waiting for the right opportunity to strike and knew it won’t be long before she came to me for help.

True enough, I received a call from her one late afternoon asking if I could meet her as she had some urgent matter that needed my help. She sounded rather desperate on the phone and I decided to play on her fear further by saying I was busy that evening but if she liked, I could drop by her place after my appointment but it might only be after 11pm.

I went out for a drink on my own and was thinking hard the whole night as to how I could plan my move. Several evil plans came to my mind but somehow, I just couldn’t find one that I felt was good enough. I finally decided that the best was to see how the situation develops and plan as it went along. I made my way out of the bar and reached her place on the dot at 11pm.

To be continued…………

Hope bros here like the story. Will continue tomorrow when time permits.

jasonng
01-06-2009, 05:49 PM
great story... can't wait till tomorrow..

ken ken
01-06-2009, 06:00 PM
bLOODY DAMN GOOD STORY U MOTHER f##KER BETRAYER ha ha just joking and up u some pts for ur effort . Camping here liao

V123
01-06-2009, 06:00 PM
Though I feel that you are very despicable to treat your buddy like that, but i can't deny your brilliant story-telling. Good job! Keep it coming!

rooney245
01-06-2009, 06:17 PM
great story bro.. more pls
:)

waiwaiz
01-06-2009, 06:36 PM
Well written............

.Upped......

tooned
01-06-2009, 07:19 PM
noooooo!! how can you stop the story at a time like this??
more more more!! :D

somefools
01-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Very good story!! Ya bad bad friend! Haha

farkadipa
01-06-2009, 09:12 PM
moreeee pls....
i like such evil plans...

Vectra
01-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Another nice story...Please write more :cool:

gambit88
01-06-2009, 09:41 PM
TS your nick really suits you, Mr_Evil, you are indeed an unscrupulous & conniving beast of a man !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

killer_pussy
01-06-2009, 09:57 PM
Can't wait for ur next 'evil' installment to take place...

kim-seng-heng
01-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Camping for more here..

SR71
01-06-2009, 11:47 PM
This is getting very very interesting... More pls... :p

SkyJo
01-06-2009, 11:50 PM
POWER la! buy coffee n bao
camping here;) up your point man.

Mr_Evil
02-06-2009, 12:36 AM
I am surprise that most of you like the story. Decided to give another segment tonight rather than wait until tomorrow.

Part Four

She greeted me at the door and I was disappointed to find her dress in simple Tee and track pants. Damn, it would have been nice if she had worn some sexy nightwear. We exchange the usual greeting and were soon seated on the sofa discussing the problem she was facing.

She told me that she hadn’t been paying up on 3 of her credit cards for a few months and the banks were now pressing for full payment and she was at her wits end. In summary, she pleaded with me to help her out by giving her a 10K loan but I told her there was no way I could draw out such a large sum of money without my wife knowing. She was at a loss as she didn’t want Jason to know about it and I told her it was impossible to hide it from him once my wife knows. I was playing on my luck when I kept suggesting that she should let Jason know though I knew that if she agreed, my opportunity would go up in ashes.

We deliberated on a few different method of how I could help her without Jason or my wife knowing but none of it seemed good enough. Finally, I decided that she was now reaching her desperate point and started to play my triumph card. I told her the only other solution was for me to borrow the sum from my other friends and repay them in smaller sums on a monthly basis which would then allow me to hide the matter from my wife. She was delighted at my proposal but I started to pretend to show some reluctance on using such a method because it would make others think I am hiding something. She kept saying that she understood my position but pleaded with me to help her and even went about to say that she will do anything to repay the favour.

I smiled to myself. Things were slowly falling into place. It was now a matter whether I dare risk it by making the first of my advances. I told myself it was now or never. I doubt I would have a second chance. I decided to gamble it all.

I asked her softly if she meant what she had said earlier about doing anything. She looked at me with a caution and asks me what I had in mind. It was time to put my acting skills into action. I pretend to want to say something then hesitated a little before saying it was ok and I wasn’t thinking of anything. There was a moment of silence as we both kept quiet. The silence continued for what seemed eternity before she finally broke it by asking me if I was thinking about sex.

I continued my acting by saying no and that I wouldn’t dare ask for such a thing. I did it in hesitant tone so that she would perceive that I wasn’t telling the whole truth. Just as I expected, she probe further and tried to make me say out what I actually wanted. I kept the conversation going without giving any real hint until I felt it was the right moment before I dropped the bombshell. I told her that while any man would die to have sex with her, I knew it wasn’t right but I hope she could help me by giving me a blowjob. She kept silent on hearing this while pretended to feel uncomfortable by fiddling with my fingers. I waited for the right moment before I stood up and told her I was sorry for making such an immoral request and ask her to forget everything that had just been said. I told her to get a good rest and slowly made my way to the door. It was a gamble now. If she didn’t make any further response, my plans would have failed and I would have to walk out without achieving anything.

The slow steps I took towards the door were the slowest and heaviest steps I ever took. My heart was pumping hard as every step took me nearer to the end of a fruitless quest. Just as I was about to reach the door, she suddenly stood up and told me to wait. I turned around to face her and waited for her next response. She swallowed her salvia and then asks me whether I really wanted her to give me a blowjob. I looked down and kept silent for a few seconds before saying yes, but only if she was really willing. She asked me to return to the sofa and I sat down waiting for her next move. We were both unsure of what to do as we sat there in silence. She finally spoke up and said that she would do it for me if that was the only thing I wanted. She had finally relented and it was time for me to activate my second step. I told her that it would be good that while she was giving me a blowjob, I would also be allowed to touch and feel her private parts. There was silent again before she finally nodded her head.

I was now in heaven. My dream gal has agreed to what I have asked for. We both sat there waiting for each other to dictate the first move. I wasn’t sure how we should proceed. Sensing no response from her, I then suggested that I could go take a quick bath to clean myself up while I hope she could go put on one of her nightie. She nodded her head and started to make her way to the bedroom while I followed her. I told her I will take a bath in their master bedroom bathroom and ask her for a towel. She handed me one from the wardrobe and ask if there was any preference as to which nightie I wanted her to wear. I selected a short low cut chemise from her collection and handed it to her before making my way to the bathroom.

To be continued…………

Tai_zi21
02-06-2009, 01:40 AM
I remember 1 of my quote i always say

With Friends Like You,Who Need Enemies?

But Still Very Nice story :p

Penang guy
02-06-2009, 07:34 AM
good.. indeed very good. camping for more

cannon
02-06-2009, 09:30 AM
Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Mr_Evil
02-06-2009, 09:55 AM
Part Five

I took a quick bath and wrapped the towel on my lower body and made my way into the bedroom. She has already changed into the chemise and was seated on the edge of the bed. She looked so sexy in that outfit and I told myself that I must find ways to let me fuck her eventually. She stood up as she saw me coming out and told me that we should go back to the hall. I told her we should just do it in the bedroom which she objected. I pleaded with her to let me have the chance to savor this one and only occasion and she finally relented.

She sat back onto the bed as I stood in front of her. My cock was already at its maximum stiffness and was poking through the towel. She slowly removed my towel and my cock was facing her now. My heart kept pounding as I waited for the heavenly feeling of having my cock inside her sweet mouth. Holding my cock in one hand, she slowly lowered her head slightly and started to put my cock into her wet mouth. It was really heavenly as her warm mouth engulfed my cock. She then started a slow sucking motion and it was the most joyous moment in my life. My dream gal was now finally sucking my cock and all my fantasy is turning into reality. I continued to enjoy the moment as she started to increase her tempo and suction force and it was the bet blowjob I have ever had in my life. I slowly slipped my hands down her chemise and massage those wonderful breasts of hers. God, the feeling was so different from that last time when she was dead drunk.

Alicia was not only pretty and sexy but her BJ skills were incredible as well. Jason has always been telling me of how much he had enjoyed BJ from his wife and now as I experience it for myself; I had to admit that it was really out of this world. The way she expertly controlled her sucking strength and knowing when to curl her tongue against my shaft was plain heaven. Her oral stimulation of my cock as I continued to fondle her incredible breast was too much. I could sense I was going to explode soon. I knew I couldn’t allow it. I needed more time to tempt her. I needed to get her to feel horny. I needed her to beg me to fuck her as I knew she must be desperate for a fuck since it had been so long since Jason left.

I savor her sucking one last time before I took it out of her mouth, much to her surprise. I told her that I wanted to lick her as well and suggested we do a 69. She nodded her head as I lay down on to their bed while she turned her butt to face me, before placing her knees on either side of my body. She slowly lowered her head down to my groin and began sucking my cock again as I used my fingers to spread her pink pussy and push my tongue as deep as it could go into the abyss of her sweet love tunnel.

Her pussy was still dried, indicating she wasn’t feeling turned on yet. I knew it would take more from me to get her horny enough to cast aside all her apprehension and allow me to fuck her. I began to slowly lick her clit and anus while she continued to suck me hard. I focus my attention on licking her so as to delay my own explosion as I knew I wouldn’t last very long if she continued to suck so expertly. My efforts were finally rewarded as after a few minutes my licking, her juices started to flow. Boy, pussy juice never tasted that sweet in my life as I continued to lick and lick her pussy.

Another few minutes passed and I could feel my cum dying to be released from my balls. Again I knew I had to delay it as I didn’t think she was turned on enough yet. Her pussy was now quite wet but I was sure she had not reached to the level I needed her to be. I motion for her to stop and turned her to lie on her back. I told her that I wanted to enjoy her body a little longer before I cum and was elated when she didn’t showed any objection. I lowered her left strap to expose her breast and could see her erected nipples. I gently suck on her breast and lightly nibble on her nipples as my hands went towards her pussy to rub her clit. She immediately spread her legs to facilitate my movements and in no time, I was fingering her hard as I increase my sucking pressure on her tits. Her pussy was getting wetter now as my double stimulation began to have the desired effect. Her eyes were now closed and I could see the pleasure on her face. I knew my plans were getting closer to reality as soon she started to moan lightly. I inserted another finger and began fingering her faster. Her moans were getting more intense and I asked her if she liked it. She nodded her head and even asked me to go faster.

I knew it was time. It was now or never. If she rejected me now, it would be all over. I continued to finger her as I knelt between her legs. Without taking my hands out, I slowed down my fingering of her pussy for fear of her reaching her climax too soon and lowered myself on to her body. She didn’t resist as she continued to let out soft moaning sounds.

Putting my mouth by her ears, I whispered to her, “You like it Alicia? Do you want me to continue?”
Without opening her eyes, she continued to moan as she replied, “Don’t stop Greg. It’s very nice.”

I smiled to myself as I asked her, “It must have been a long time since you enjoyed sex right?”
“Yes. Oh god, please go faster. Ohh”, she moaned.
Sensing it was the right moment, I dropped the bombshell by saying. “Do you want my cock inside you, Alicia?”
She must be very turned on because without a moment of hesitation, she replied, “Yes Greg. Fuck me please!”

My evil plans have now being completed. My dream gal is now begging me to fuck her. There was no turning back. I had to be quick. I couldn’t afford to give her the opportunity to change her mind. I need to bring her to the point of no return.

To be continued…………

eeemen
02-06-2009, 10:58 AM
An excellent read. Thanks for sharing .........

ilovelife.now
02-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Nice story.. keep them coming!

Nicodemus
02-06-2009, 12:01 PM
:pStop not... next installment pls

et911
02-06-2009, 01:13 PM
Nice story!! :D

Mr_Evil
02-06-2009, 01:30 PM
Part Six

I took my hands out from her pussy and position my cock right in front of her pussy. I slowly inserted my cock into her wet pussy and in no time, was fully inside her. It felt damn good to be insider her again. Only this time, it was double the pleasure as she was fully conscious and wanted it. I started a slow thrusting movement as she continued to moan each time my cock ram into pussy. Sensing the pleasure my cock was giving her, I increase the tempo and soon she was thrusting her pelvis upwards each time my cock plunge inside her. In and out my cock went as the bed began to shake as we achieve a cohesive rhythm on our thrusting motion.

“Oh yes Greg. Fuck me harder please!” she begged me.

I continued to fuck her furiously and soon could sense the tightening of her pussy and legs. I knew she was about to cum any moment. I increased my tempo to the best I could and was soon rewarded by soft cry of ecstasy from her as she reached her climax. I slowed down my tempo as she recovered from her sensation before I stopped and lay on top of her.
“Was it good, Alicia? Was it shiok enough for you?” I asked.
“Yes Greg. God, it has been too long since I had such an orgasm.”

I wasn’t sure if she would now stop but I was too fucking horny to bother. I pulled out my cock and motion for her to turn over. She obliged immediately and went on all fours on to the bed. I got out of the bed and stood at the end of the bed while she turned her ass to face me. Positioning my cock near her pussy entrance, she stretched out hands under her pussy and guided my cock into her. I entered her effortlessly and held her ass as I started to ram my cock into her pussy again. Very quickly, she started moaning again as I thrust deep into her wet pussy. I looked up at the wall on the top of the bed and smiled at their wedding picture. Damn, it was fucking shiok as I ram my thick cock into Alicia pussy again and again, while it seemed that Jason was looking down helplessly at me fucking his beautiful wife.

I started to roam my hands all over her body. I push her chemise forward and she instantly knew what I wanted. In one swift movement, she manage to remove it over her head and she was now stark naked on all fours on the bed. From the mirror of the dressing table at the side of the bed, I could clearly see her boobs drooping down and I move my hands forward to massage her soft breast, while continuing to ram her from behind. Her moans were intensified as she received double pleasures from my cock and hands.

“God, it is so shiok. Oh fuck me harder Greg. Don’t stop. Harder please!” she pleaded with me.
“Yes baby. Like my cock? Damn, your pussy is so wet and tight! Ohh!” I replied.

Maybe it was that ego thing of thinking that Jason was watching me fucking his wife hard. Maybe it was just that I was too horny. Within a few minutes, I could sense the jingling feeling in my balls, as Alicia moaning became more intense as she approached her second climax.

“Oh Alicia, I am cumming. Damn, it’s so shiok. God, you are so wet.” I said as I tried to hold back for another few seconds.
“Argh. Ohh. Yes Greg. I am cumming too. Oh, fuck me hard. Harder Greg!”
“Yes Alicia. I am cumming. Argh!!!”

I gave one final push before releasing my millions of precious cum into her pussy just as she hit her second orgasm at the same time. The timing was almost perfect. I pulled my cock out of her wet pussy as she turned and lay down on to the bed face up. I leaned forward to kiss her and was pleasantly surprised when she reciprocated by kissing me back. I placed my cock just above her stomach and squeeze the final few drops of my cum on to her body and watched with delight as my cum started dripping out of her pussy.

That was my best ever orgasm but I know the night wasn’t finished yet. I was determined to fuck her again tonight. One ejaculation wasn’t enough for me anymore. Tonight, I was going to fuck the brains out of her.

To be continued…………

I am glad that most bros like the story. I shall continue with the next part tomorrow. Sorry to have to keep you guys waiting.

Ange|Boy
02-06-2009, 02:13 PM
good story, just up u.

:-)

emaza30
02-06-2009, 03:31 PM
what a story!! Twisted of fate

tanner132
02-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Solid story... simply awesome... :)

newyorker88
02-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Good story!!!

TOo bad, just a story...

ken ken
02-06-2009, 04:43 PM
You Bastard Mr Evil , if i had a friend like you 1 enough liao :mad: but the more i read my Cock steam n swollen n my imagination gone wild n i also dreaming fucking 1 of my friend sexy wife hya ha . You Bastard u Brain wash me ha ha.

ol'coyote
02-06-2009, 04:51 PM
I remember 1 of my quote i always say

With Friends Like You,Who Need Enemies?

But Still Very Nice story :p

really agree with you...

jd_Xtreme
02-06-2009, 05:04 PM
Damn! Power story! really like!:)

dlsp59
02-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Wow bro veri good story camping here waiting for more :D:D:D

iceage
02-06-2009, 08:30 PM
Unscrupulous but.... great story.

markkeef
02-06-2009, 09:00 PM
great story telling.

unlike my usual pestering for the next instalment, i am going to request that you pls take whatever time you need, cos we have many stories here, but yours is a good one. like good soup, it needs time to simmer :)

somefools
02-06-2009, 11:18 PM
really shoick man, off to whanking!

CCLL
03-06-2009, 12:05 AM
ken ken , keep it cumming.
let the second round be more memorable once.
FXXk till she faint away and beg for more. :p

BenjiBig
03-06-2009, 03:02 AM
keep the stories flowing!:D

soyamilk
03-06-2009, 07:31 AM
I am having a big hard on early tis morning. very good story

RedoxonEn
03-06-2009, 07:41 AM
Had not read such good encounter for a long time. :)

daggerboy
03-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Great. Have some more to share?

n8250
03-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Bro TS,

3 Green Peas for your effort.

Carry on pls........:D

sgman1968
03-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Bro.. U're the man

Nicely written and england also powderfull..I think Bro here will agreed to that.. can't wait for next episode....camping here liao..

Mr_Evil
03-06-2009, 02:06 PM
Part Seven

I moved towards their dressing table and took out some tissues to pass them to Alicia before taking a few more to wipe myself. The sight of Alicia sitting upwards to wipe herself with her beautiful boobs exposed was a sensational sight. We lay on to the bed to recover after cleaning ourselves and there was deafening silence around us. We didn’t talk as I think we both didn’t really know what to say. I wasn’t sure what went through her mind but I was not going to give her a chance to ponder what we have just done and started to remorse herself with guilt. That can come later. The evil nature in me just wanted more. I started massage her breast again and suck on them as well. Instinctively, she also started to rub my cock and fondle my balls as my manhood started to wake up from his slumber.

“Suck me darling?” I whispered into her ears.

She moved between my legs and knelt in down in front of me. My manhood was now fully awake as the sight of her dangling boobs turned me on again. Lowering her head, she started a slow sucking motion while gently massaging my balls. Slowly but surely, sensation was coming back to me. She must have been alternating between sucking and rubbing my cock for more than ten minutes as began to feel the sensations running down my cock. I was now ready for my second fucking session.

I lean forward to stop her and gently pulled her upwards towards me. No wonder Jason enjoyed sex with her so much for she clearly knows what guys’ intentions are. She moved her legs between my waists and knelt over my groin. Using one hand, she held my cock upright as she slowly lowered her pussy down on to my cock. Her pussy was wet again as my cock entered her easily. I stretched my hands forward to play with her boobs as she started a slow riding rhythm. My dream gal was now riding me and the feeling was even more satisfying them earlier. I continued to play with her boobs while she slowly increased her speed.

“Ohh, Alicia. So shiok. Ride me faster. Come on darling, harder!” I moaned.

Responding to my urges, she began to adopt a squatting position and with her hands on my chest, she started to ride me hard. Seeing my cock go in and out of pussy was fantastic as I continued to roam my hands on her drooping breasts. She was now moaning repeatedly as every downward movement of her hips enables my thick cock to hit her G-spot. The pleasure I was getting was really out of this world. I pressed her breasts harder with her every downward thrust which made her moan even more. The sensation was incredible and I could feel myself cumming. No, I had to delay it as I want to thoroughly enjoy my fucking session with her.

I sat upwards and wrapped my hands round her. I move forward to the bed and sat at the edge, with my cock still buried deep insider her pussy. Once in position, she wrapped her legs round my body and using my shoulders as support, started to ride me again. We started to French each other as our tongue met and lick each other. Meanwhile, she was still riding me hard as if she was desperate to have my cock fucking deep into her pussy. We maintained this position for another few minutes and I was amazed at her stamina. A few more minutes past and then gently push me to lie down on to the bed. She then resumed her squatting position and began to ride me furiously. I knew she wanted to cum desperately and knew that this position would give her the maximum thrusting speed and penetration.

I lay back and relax and let her savor the pleasure my cock was giving her. Another few minutes went by and from the ecstatic look on her face, I knew she would be cumming soon. Within another minute, she suddenly cried out in delight as pleasure consumed her. It was her third orgasm for the night and I wasn’t about to finish yet. She stopped entirely and fell on to my body in exhaustion. I hugged her tightly and we exchange deep kisses. I wasn’t sure why she was now willing to do all these but it didn’t matter. All that matters is my dream gal is enjoying our fuck.

We rested for a few minutes and I turned her on to her back. Moving between her legs, I lifted them on to my shoulder and position my cock just outside her love hole. She knew what I was going to do as she used her hands to grab my cock and help me enter her. Her pussy was still as wet as my cock disappears totally into her black hole. I started a slow penetrating movement as I push my cock in and out of her pussy. As her wetness increased, so did my thrusting speed and she began to respond by thrusting her pelvis forward to meet my every stroke. In no time, the bed began to vibrate slightly and her breasts were shaking excessively as we attained a cohesive thrusting motion.

“Come on darling. Like my cock? Do you want me to fuck you harder?” I asked while plunging my cock deep inside her.
“Yes Greg. I love it. Fuck me harder. God, I need a good fuck!” She replied in moaning voices.

I didn’t need any further encouragement. I made her wrapped her legs round my waist and leaned downwards on to her. Using just my hip muscles, I increase my tempo further and soon felt that familiar sensation coming on. I was going to cum any moment. I push as deep as my cock could go for a few more strokes before releasing my second wave of cum into her pussy. Damn, the feeling was so shiok!

I sense she was also about to hit her climax and continue to fuck her hard even though I had already cum. Another minute or so past before she was overcome by her fourth orgasm and I finally fell on to her body in exhaustion. We lay motionlessly on each other as my cock slowly shrank until it popped out of her pussy. I sat between her legs and spread her pussy with my hands. I wanted to see my cum flowing out from her pussy and was quickly rewarded as a slow stream of white cum started to ooze out from her pussy and dripped on to the bed.

My second climax was even better than the first as I lay beside her. My joy was complete. I couldn’t ask for more. The consensual fuck was incredible. It was nothing like the first time. The pleasure I derived was much greater than I ever imagined. I was really contented now. I held her in my arms and we started to kiss again. We kissed like we were long lost lovers. I wasn’t sure if I was ever going to get to fuck her again. That doesn’t matter now. I was just happy to have her in my arms now.

That eventful night passed quickly. We didn’t talk much that night. As it was already late, I had taken a quick shower, kissed and thank her and then left the house in a flash. It was only a week later when we met for dinner that we had a chance to talk about it. It was rather awkward for us when we first met. We try to talk about some unimportant thing but deep inside us, I knew we were just waiting for each other to initiate that topic. As the dinner drew close to an end, I finally open up and said I was sorry. She was nonchalant about it and said to forget it. I was unsure. What did that mean? Does it mean we won’t do it again? I had to find out. I was still lusting for her and to be honest, I was hoping for some action tonight. I couldn’t just let it go like that.

“Alicia. I am sorry for what has happened but I really need to know why you consented to sex that night.” I finally asked. “Was it to return my favor or you actually needed it?”

She kept silent for a short while before finally nodding her head and saying, “Both.”

I stretched out my hands to grab hers but she pulled them away.

“I am sorry Greg. I really regretted doing what we did. We need to forget it ever happened and go back to our normal life as before.”

I was taken aback. Hell was I about to give it up. How could I just give it up when I have finally tasted the heavenly food?

“I can’t pretend it didn’t happen Alicia. Look, we both enjoy it so much that night. Why would you want to stop? Yes, we had betrayed Jason but whether we do it once or do it ten times, it is still betrayal. Why stop?” I tried coaxing her.
“No Greg. I really can’t. Yes, I admit I enjoyed it. Yes, I admit I have always liked you. We have done wrong. We shouldn’t continue to be wrong.”

I didn’t know what to say. I was lost. I search my mind for every word I could think of to make her change her mind. I couldn’t.

“Greg, I am grateful for your help. I will find a way to repay the loan. I think we should stop seeing each other alone again. I got to go now. Thanks for everything.” She said as she got up and made her way out of the restaurant.

I was dumbfounded. I paid for the meal and made my way out as well. I went down to a quiet bar and started to drink and ponder over what I could I do. The more I drank, the more frustrated I got. Then suddenly, another evil plan came to my mind. Yes, it could work as I imagined the execution of my plan. I smiled to myself. I wasn’t going to let her off so easily. No way was it going to be the end. I am going to fuck her again. Not just once but again and again. I smiled to myself as I looked forward to the next session.

To be continued…………

foolish_
03-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Nicely written. Wow still got some more to be continued. Very evil man.....:D

CashDeposit
03-06-2009, 05:06 PM
Nice!!! continue please...

Artic
03-06-2009, 05:07 PM
i love evil plan...con't pls...:D

scoobyhoo
03-06-2009, 05:25 PM
love your story. up your points and pls continue fast.

AD69
03-06-2009, 06:48 PM
Good story. Do continue.

CCLL
04-06-2009, 12:25 AM
Wow, Please keep the evil plan cumming. Enjoy the action pack.:D
thanks why it have greed...........;)

Souledge
04-06-2009, 07:33 AM
nice... awaiting your story :D

Silverwalker
04-06-2009, 07:44 AM
good .. steaming good

turboelephant
04-06-2009, 09:33 AM
nice story, but you are one dangerous person...

Taihao
04-06-2009, 10:25 AM
A good story to read indeed. Thanks.

jd_Xtreme
04-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Wah if this is made into a Cat3 movie... I think it will be really interesting!:)

Megatronzombie
04-06-2009, 11:01 AM
shit! bro TS drawn out the devil in me!! I used to hunger over a fren of mine who is now married and i know the hubby. Now I feel like using the same trick on her so i can fuck her again and again!!! ;p shit!

damnyou198816
04-06-2009, 12:55 PM
nice...a devil rather than a friends......haha.....greg sure know how to take advantage.....

Mr_Evil
04-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Part Eight

My new evil plan was going to be far more complicated than the first one. Even I wasnt sure if it was workable but I was desperate to fuck Alicia again and was keen to try any possible method. I knew that my plan was going to be very harsh to Jason but my lust for his beautiful and sexy wife got the better of me. I no longer consider Jason as a buddy. He was just a tool to achieve my ultimate aim, which is to end up fucking his wife, again!

Finally after a week of discussion with my directors, they finally accept my proposal and I sent an email to Jason, asking him to return to Singapore for an urgent meeting. He asked me what it was about but I told him that I will explain to him when he returned. He returned the following evening and I met him at the office the next morning. He was nervous as he wasn’t sure what was going on and waited for the right opportunity before dropping the bombshell to him. The company has decided to close down the Indonesian operation due to poor sales and that management is deciding whether to terminate his services. He was taken aback at the sudden decision and begged me to help him as he really needed the job. I told him calmly that things were out of my hands as it was going to be decided by the directors and that it would be quite certain they will terminate him. I told him the decision will be known next Monday and that he is being asked to take leave for now. I told him I would continue to try to persuade the bosses to retained him but reminded him to keep the news confidential for now until the decision is announced. I warned him against telling any others for fear of jeopardizing my negotiations with the bosses. He was extremely depressed and to be honest, I pitied him but told myself that if I wanted to have Alicia, I needed to be evil and hard hearted.

I knew Jason very well and as per my expectation, he started to drink excessively during the next two days, which gotten Alicia worried. My plan was now at its most critical point. I needed Jason to let Alicia know what has happened and hope that Alicia would come to me for help. Two days went by uneventfully and I was beginning to worried that my plan was going to be unsuccessful. It was already Friday and time was running out for me. When all seemed lost, I suddenly receive a call from Alicia, asking me to meet her for dinner. We arranged to meet for dinner at one of the hotels and I quickly went about to put my devious plan into action.

I went to the restaurant early and right on cue, she appeared at around 7pm. I was disappointed to find her wearing a simple blouse and jeans. Damn, these casual Friday dressings really take the fun out of women’s dressing. We settle down quickly on our meal and made some casual chats as I waited for her to initiate on the topic of her true intentions for the night. Halfway through the dinner, she started talking about Jason and on her worries for him. I explain to her about the situation and she began to ask me to help him out as she felt very sad to see him behaving that way.

I smiled to myself. It was time to put phase 1 of my plan into action. I told her that I am still trying to talk to the bosses and that we would be having a lunch meeting tomorrow to finalize the decision. I pretended that I will help what I could but I asked her to prepare for the worst as I don’t think there was much we could do. She seemed sadden upon hearing this and continued to beg me to help. This went en on to and fro and in no time we were about to finish our dinner. I finally told her that I didn’t think there was anything I could do unless I took the risk and tell the bosses that I would leave too if they terminated Jason. However, I told her that it was very risky for me as I might have to end up leaving without any single compensation if the bosses didn’t buy my dare. She didn’t say outright but it was clear she was hoping I would do that.

We continued to discuss on the risk and alternative solutions and at the end of the dinner, I told her I really needed to think about it as it could end up with nothing if I decided to go that way. She suggested we could go to the lounge for a drink to continue our discussion but I pretended that I wanted some time on my own to decide.

We left the restaurant and parted ways at the lobby. I made my way to the lift, making sure she could clearly see me going up to the hotel rooms, while pretending I wasn’t aware she was observing me. I had already checked into the hotel earlier and was soon in the room waiting for her to contact me. I wasn’t sure if I had played my cards well enough but my plans now depended on her making that first move to contact me. The time passed by agonizingly slow and it was already more than half hour. I was beginning to feel that my plans were going to fail. I was about to give up when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was from Alicia. I composed myself from my joy and answered the call.

“Hi Alicia.” I said.
“Hello Greg. Sorry to disturb you but where are you now?” She replied.
“Oh, no where in particular. Just thinking of what I should do. What’s up?” I asked in somber tones.
“Er, don’t mean to intrude but I saw you going up to the hotel rooms earlier. Are you alone or with someone?” She probed further.
“Oh, I didn’t know you saw me going up earlier. Yes, I am in the hotel room but I am alone. You already reached home? How’s Jason? Is he home yet?” I pretended to sound concern.
“I am still at the hotel lobby. Can I come up?” She asked in stuttering tones.

I was beaming with joy. My plan has worked and I quickly told her that I would come down and bring her up. I quickly prepare the room for my evil plan and in no time, both of us were back into the hotel room. Her willingness to come up meant that I was halfway to success. The rest was now up to me to see how I was going to play the game. It is going to be a long night.

To be continued…………

I apologize to all my fellow bros who like my story that I am unable to provide the next parts quick enough. I am currently caught up in work and will try to provide the next part as soon as I can. Hope you all can be patient with me.

Spurslover
04-06-2009, 02:16 PM
Part Eight

It is going to be a long night.

To be continued…………

I apologize to all my fellow bros who like my story that I am unable to provide the next parts quick enough. I am currently caught up in work and will try to provide the next part as soon as I can. Hope you all can be patient with me.

Bro,

1) Hope your story is not going as per your story that it will be a looong night, too looong for you to carry on with your story.

2) Hope that you are not too caught up with your work to continue. As you know nowadays that camping and pitching of tents are not allowed without authority approval. :D

Please do continue as soon as you can, I am worried that there are many tents not being able to wait that looong. Hehehe...

Squall
04-06-2009, 02:31 PM
Best story I've read here in a year! Camping 4 nxt instalment.:)

Mr_Evil
04-06-2009, 02:49 PM
Part Nine

We both sat in the room in silence. I was tempted to break the silence but decided against it. Let’s wait and see what she says. The minutes passed by seem like eternity. Finally she spoke up.

“Greg, why did you book this hotel room?”
“To be honest, I was hoping to do it with you again.” I replied after a short moment of silence.
“I see. But you didn’t say nor hinted anything.” She asked.
“If I did, then it would seem I am pressuring you into doing something you don’t want to do.” I said immediately.
“Would you help Jason if I did it with you again?” She asked hesitantly.
“I will help regardless whether you did anything with me” I lied.

She seemed to be pondering about what I just said. I was worried. Did I just give her the passport to walk out? What if she got up and left? I was really wondering what to do in the event she did leave when she spoke again.

“Greg. I don’t mind doing it with you but you need to promise me you will do whatever you can to help Jason.”
“Alicia, I will help him no matter what happens. However, if we are to do it, I want you to really feel like doing with me and not because you wanted my help. I want it to be as good if not better than the last time.” I said.

She nodded her head and stood up to begin undressing. I told her that we should take a bath together and asked her to go into the bathroom first and that I will join her in a while. She headed into the bathroom while I quickly went about to prepare for my most devious plan before joining her.

She was fully naked when I entered the bathroom and was putting on her shower cap. The sight of her naked body was fucking shiok. I admired her body as she made her way into the shower. God, I am sure many man would love to have a hand on those pair of sexy boobs. I quickly joined her inside the shower and started to hug her and kiss her. She responded by engaging in deep frenching with me. The feeling was fantastic as my cock rub against her body while I gently massage her breasts. She then reached out for the shower gel and started to rub my entire body with it. When she reached my cock, she put in extra effort to rub me gently while massaging my balls. I was once more in heaven as my dream gal pleasured my manhood.

She then took down the shower head and started to wash away the soap on my body before bending down to start sucking me. Damn, this gal is fantastic. She really knows how to please her man and it made me even more envious of Jason. No matter. I was going to take my time to fuck her crazy tonight.

She knelt down on to the floor and started to suck me hard as the water flowed over our body. The pleasure of her tongue curling along my hardened cock as she varied her suction strength was incredible. I leaned back on to the wall and let her to continue to pleasure my thick cock. She continued to suck as hard as she could and also alternating to suck my balls occasionally. In no time, the sensation in balls started to stir. It was time to stop her as it would be a waste to cum so early. I stopped her and told her to finish cleaning herself while I go wait for her on the bed.

I quickly dried myself and went back to the room to make sure everything was set up properly before lying on to the bed to wait for my angel. The wait was worth as she emerge from the bathroom stark naked. Her boobs bounced lightly as she moved towards the bed before climbing on to it and lay beside me. I wasted no time as my hands started to roam to her breasts while I began frenching her. Our tongues met and curl against each other as our lips locked. God, we were like two lovers locked in romantic lust. I continued to kiss her while fondling her breast and using another hand to rub her clit. She responded by starting to rub my hardened cock and occasionally massaging my balls.

I slowly remove my lips from her and started to lick her entire body while laid back to enjoy the pleasures my tongue was giving her. As I reached towards her pussy, she instinctively spread her legs, as if begging for my tongue to ravish her sweet pussy. I rewarded her action by spreading her pussy and started to lick her pussy lips. I kept stealing glances at her and was sure she must be enjoying the pleasures as she closed her eyes and savor my oral skills. I continue to push my tongue as deep as it could into her pussy as her juices begin to flow.

“Mmmm. Oh Greg, that’s so nice.” She purred.

I continued to pleasure her with my tongue for another few minutes before I lay back on to the bed and motioned her to turn over. She placed her legs on either side of my shoulder and thrust her pussy towards my face, before slowly lowering her head towards my cock. Using my hands to spread her pussy wide, I continue to lick her wet pussy while she started to suck on my cock. I didn’t know how long we stayed in that position but it must have been more than 10 minutes as we both began to moan from the pleasure we were giving to each other. Her pussy was super wet and my cock was as hard as steel. It was time to fuck her hard, I told myself.

I slid upwards while she stayed on all fours. Kneeling behind her, I position my cock at the entrance of her pussy and with one gentle push; it penetrated deep into her pussy effortlessly. She let out a cry of delight as my cock disappeared totally into her dark hole. I started to thrust at her, slow and gentle at first and then picking up speed the more she moaned. Damn, I sure missed fucking her pussy. It has been too long. Every thrust I gave her, made me harder. I continued to ram into her pussy while I move my hands forward to massage her drooping breast.

“Oh yes Greg. Fuck me hard. Harder! Fuck me harder!” she continued to moan as I increase my tempo.
“Yes baby. God, your pussy is so wet. It’s so shiok. Damn, I am going to fuck your brains out.” I responded.

Maybe I was just too horny and desperate for her but I started to feel my cum building up for the final expulsion. It was still too early to cum and I began to slow down slightly to delay it.
“Don’t stop Greg. Fuck me harder. Ohh, your cock is so hard.” She pleaded with me as her moans got louder.

I wasn’t sure if she was faking it but I doubt it was faked as her legs and pussy started to tightened. I increase my tempo slightly and ram hard into her pussy. Her muscles tightened one last time before she cried out in delight as her first orgasm hit her. I slowed down my speed but continued to ram my cock into her pussy as her body relaxed and her chest went flat down on to the bed. I gave my cock a few more hard pushes before I removed it from her dripping wet pussy and let her lie flat on to the bed.

I moved towards her breasts and started to suck them lightly as she started to recover from her first wave of pleasure. I gave her a few more minutes to rest before going between her legs and position my cock at her pussy entrance. Using my hands to spread her pussy, I gave one hard push and my cock returned back into her pussy once again. I lifted her legs towards her shoulder to give myself a clear view of her pussy and began my next piling work. I started slow as usual and slowly increase my speed. I could clearly see my cock going in and out of her sweet pussy. I kept pumping into her as we began to moan again.

“God, Alicia. Your pussy is so wet and tight.” I said
“Mmm, your cock is so hard and big.” She responded.
“Yes baby. Urge me more darling. Tell me you like my cock.” I urged her.
“Oh, I love your cock. It’s so hard. I want your cock deep inside me. Oh, fuck me real hard.” She said, obliging my request.

I didn’t need any further invitation. I began to fuck her hard and fast. I kept thinking of Jason being drunk at the bar as I fuck his sexy wife. Damn, this fuck is even better than the last. I have fucked many other women, most of them married as well but nothing beats fucking the wife of someone I knew so well. I continued with my ferocious pounding of her wet pussy. Maybe because we were in a hotel or maybe it was just that we were both feeling real horny but our moans got louder. She was definitely moaning louder this time and it seem to have an extra effect on me. I continue to ram into her as I felt my cum building up again. It wouldn’t take much longer before I loss control of it.

“Oh baby, I am cumming. God, its fucking shiok!” I cried out.
“Yes Greg. It’s shiok. Come on. Fuck me harder! Harder!” she pleaded in her sexy moaning voice.
“Yessssss…………argh……I am cummingggggg……..argh!” I cried out one last time before unloading streams of hot cum deep inside her pussy.

I continue to ram hard into her pussy as I waited for her second orgasm and within a few seconds, she too cried out in joy as she hit her climax as well. I quickly took out my cock and used my hands to spread her pussy. A few moments later, I was rewarded by the sight of my thick white cum oozing out from her pussy. God, I really have this weird fascination of watching my cum flowing out from her pussy. It felt real good as I fell on to the bed beside her to recover from my exhaustion.

To be continued…………

Last installment for today. Hope bros can understand and give me the patience. Many thanks in advance.

ken ken
04-06-2009, 03:01 PM
You Bastard Greg..............Arggggggggg i cumminggggggg too come on Greg More More More We Cant Wait You Bastard Mr Evil :D The Best Story i Read In SB & ha ha ur pts getting more than my now so sad............But thats ur Reward Bro ha ha You Bastard Evil also can be rewarded.

newyorker88
04-06-2009, 03:38 PM
ALL of US are waiting :D:D:D

Go go go, finish your work fast!!!!

plop1
04-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Wah...such a bastard with evil plans...

But I loved it :D

Cheonging101
04-06-2009, 04:38 PM
You bastard TS! You filmed the whole thing down so that you can extort her for unlimited sex, right?! :mad:

Okay, so what happened next? :p :D

AD69
04-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Looking forward to read what happen next.

harv
04-06-2009, 06:47 PM
yo bro ... nice story .looking forward for more ... uppp ur ptss.

scoobyhoo
04-06-2009, 06:57 PM
nice story and waiting here. if AWARE would engage you to write their sex education lessons, it would be a good news to the students.:)

Xgenre
04-06-2009, 07:08 PM
nice story and waiting here. if AWARE would engage you to write their sex education lessons, it would be a good news to the students.:)

Don't be stupid. There are no gays in his story. So I doubt if Aware will use this story. It's just not inclusive enough. ;) Unless Greg lets his wife fuck Alicia as well. :D

ken_v2
04-06-2009, 07:29 PM
great stuff bro!!! like your style ;)

tomvoyeur
04-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Wah if this is made into a Cat3 movie... I think it will be really interesting!:)

Most of our bros here can easily rival Wang Jin in terms of "sensuality" lol :p

CCLL
05-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Ken ken bro evil .

Please continue , what U Next evial plan for Alicia?
Damn steam on , Dick head pointed to the north.........:p
Keep it coming. can visualize the white seed flow out from the pinkish love hole......... damn shoik man. U the man bro... Buddy or enermy?

BenjiBig
05-06-2009, 02:19 AM
Great story, keeping it going!:D

zehuan
05-06-2009, 07:27 AM
solid and good write up. more please

Mr_Evil
05-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Part Ten

We cuddle and started to fondle each other. I was surprised that my cock woke up almost immediately and was now hard as rock again. We continue to fondle for another 10 minutes or so. She was very wet by now and I knew it was time for round 2. Lying side by side, I slowly move my groin between her legs and slowly push my cock into her pussy. As usual, it went it easily as she was fucking wet by now. Our hips gyrated in unison as I thrust forward while she pushed her pussy downwards to meet my cock. The wet sounds of my cock pumping deep into her pussy grew louder, as did her moaning. Damn, this fucking sexy gal really knows how to moan her way into a guy’s heart. We continue to fuck sideways for another few minutes and then I felt it was time for some hard riding session.

Keeping my cock still deep inside her pussy, I slowly move into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. With her legs wrapped around my waist, I slowly stood up and held her sweet ass. In a standing position, I began to push her hips forward and backwards while she held on to my shoulders for support. The penetration was intense as she began to take control and was now moving her hips on her own. The feeling was shiok but it was getting tiring in this standing position. I let her continued for another minute before I moved towards the sofa and adopted a sitting position.

She placed her legs beside mine and went into a squatting position. Once in position, she began to ride me hard while holding to the sofa top for support. The positioning was just right as I could now sit back and relax while my cock pushed deep into her pussy. Her moaning began shortly and grew louder as the seconds went by.

“Yes baby. Ride me hard. I want my whole cock inside you. Like my cock darling?” I said.
“Yes Greg. God your cock is so hard and big. I can really feel it. Ohh, its so shiok!” She replied.

I was contended to let her ride me until I cum when suddenly my phone rang. I told her to continue but hinted to her to keep silent as I stretched my hands to retrieve my phone. I looked at the caller ID and was shocked to see it was Jason. Without letting her know, I answered the phone in a less than usual tone that I used when talking to Jason.

“Hello. What’s up brother?” I asked as Alicia continued to ride me.
“Bro, sorry to disturb you. What are you doing now? Can talk?” he asked.

I was tempted to tell him to call me back but then another evil idea came to my mind. Damn, wouldn’t it be shiok to chat with Jason on the phone while I was fucking his sexy wife? I decided to continue the conversation with Jason while I place my finger on to my lips to tell Alicia not to make any noise.

“Sure bro. No problem. Go ahead.” I told him as Alicia continued to ride my cock, not knowing whom I was talking to.

I started to fondle Alicia’s breast while talking into the phone with Jason. He asked me some general questions and from my reply, it was clear he got the hint that I was making out with some gal. He suggested stopping the conversation but I told him it was ok. Fuck, I wasn’t giving a damn to what he wanted to say. I merely wanted the pleasure of talking to him while I fucked his wife. All this while, Alicia continued to ride me as she thought I was merely talking to some other guy.

Halfway through the conversation, I motioned for Alicia to switch position and made her knelt on to the sofa with her hands on to the top of it. I moved behind her and with her guiding my cock, pushed deep insider pussy from behind. Meanwhile, Jason continued telling me about how down he was and was asking me if there is anything else I could do to help him. I gave him some short answers as I focused more of ramming my hard cock into his wife pussy.

As luck might have it, I started to feel the cum in my balls stirring just as he asked if I was free to meet him for a drink later. I told him to hold on a second as I pushed a few more times into Alicia’s wet pussy before I exploded and released millions of my tiny tadpoles into her love hole. By now, she was also reaching her climax and I knew she was controlling her volume when she too hit her high and let out a soft moaning cry.

I put the phone back to my ears as I continue a slow thrusting action of my cock into her pussy and told Jason that I just shot out. He let out a soft laugh and said I was a lucky asshole. Yup, I was indeed a lucky asshole because not only did I just cummed, but I had cummed right inside his wife’s sweet pussy. I cut the conversation short and told him that I would meet him in 30mins time and that I will call him again later.

I put down my phone and pulled my cock out as my cum flow out of her pussy and dripped onto the sofa and carpet. She turned and sat on to the sofa facing me before asking me who it was.

“Jason. He wants to meet me.” I said smiling to myself.

She was shocked to know that I had just been talking to her husband while I fucked her but she didn’t say anything. I told her to go wash up while I take a short rest. She obliged and quickly went into the bathroom while I took some tissue to clean the cum and her juices off my cock. I quickly went to the writing table to shutdown my pc and by the time I got into the bathroom, she was already putting on her clothes. I took a quick bath and we were soon on our way out of the hotel. I dropped her off at the MRT station and made my way to the pub to meet Jason after finding out where he was.

On the way there, another evil thought came to me and my cock hardened in my pants as I began to imagine what I was going to do later. I am really an evil asshole!

To be continued…………

newyorker88
05-06-2009, 10:32 AM
Part Ten

I am really an evil asshole!

To be continued…………

Hahaha, you are really AN EVIL.

Benelli
05-06-2009, 12:11 PM
nice story , please continue :)

jd_Xtreme
05-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Most of our bros here can easily rival Wang Jin in terms of "sensuality" lol :p

Hahahaha rightly so....:D

Wah Mr. Evil really deserve this nick I salute you!:)

n8250
05-06-2009, 01:02 PM
Bro TS,

Carry on pls....
Very well written.........:D

Tits & Nipples
05-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Damn good story... 6 pages of erection!

Mr_Evil
05-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Part Eleven
I reached the pub at around 11pm. Jason was alone and when I greeted him, he already sounded high. I sat besides him and we were soon engaging in some small talk. He asked who was the gal I was with earlier. I lied to him it was someone I met recently and that he hasn’t seen her before. He asked if I had a shiok time earlier and I smiled saying, she was a great fuck. I describe about what we did and how shiok it felt watching my cum flow from her. He was surprised that I did her raw but I assured her she wasn’t the type who fucked around. Deep inside me, I somehow had that sort of pervasive boost to my ego as I described to him how I fucked Alicia earlier. I knew it was very bad of me but the devil in me just wanted to do it.

Soon our conversation returned to his work and again he asked me for his help. I told him not to worry and that I will do everything to help him. I even told him that I am prepared to tell the bosses that I would leave too if they decided to terminate him. He was taken aback by my willingness to go to such an extend and soon was praising me on what a good buddy I was. I was beginning to feel awkward as he kept saying how lucky he was to have a friend like me. I felt really bad at this point time. Not only had I lied to him about the whole thing, I had even used it to my advantage to fuck his wife and here he was thinking so noble of me.

I almost felt so guilty that I wanted to stop to carry out my next evil plan. However, my lust for Alicia was just too great. My appetite for her was insatiable. My evil side took over and I decided to continue with my plan. I wanted to take my fucking session with Alicia to the next level.

I started to pour drinks for Jason. I told him to bottoms up if he wanted to repay my favour. It wasn’t difficult. By midnight, he was already dead drunk. He could hardly walk as I brought him to my car and drove him home. In no time, we reached his place and I was having difficulty carrying him up to his house. As we stood outside his place, I searched for his keys and quickly kept them in my pockets before pressing the doorbell. Alicia opened the door after a short wait and I was disappointed to find her in tees and shorts but was also turned on to see her nipples poking through her tee as she wasn’t wearing a bra. I explained to her briefly about what had happened, that I have told him I agreed to help as per what I have told her earlier and he ended up drunk while drinking to sort of thank me. I then helped her carried Jason to their bed left the bedroom while Alicia helped to change his clothes.

I sat in the hall to wait for her and went about to put my next devious plan in place. She appeared about 10 minutes later and once again thanked me for bringing Jason back. I told her it was nothing and continued some casual chat with her. I could sense she was feeling a little uneasy as I made no hint of leaving. I waited for a little longer before I revealed my intention.

“You know Alicia; it was untimely that we were interrupted by Jason earlier.” I said.
“I see. So what are you suggesting?” She asked hesitantly.
“Well, er. I thought maybe we can like er, continue where we left off?” I replied, pretending to be uneasy.
“You mean now? Here?” She asked in bewildered tones.
“Yes. Can we?” I said.

I could sense she was confused. I became bold and move towards her to kiss her lips. She did not response with a kiss but neither did she push me away. I continued to kiss her as I slipped my hands from under her tee and started to fondle her breast. Sensing no further objections, I pulled up her tee and started to suck those sweet breasts of hers. God, the feeling was fantastic as I suckled on her like a new born baby while her husband is sleeping dead drunk in the bedroom. As time went by, I became bolder and I started to remove her clothing. I wasn’t sure if she was just obliging me to return the favour or simply because she was horny for a good fuck. I didn’t care. Within seconds, I had her fully naked and was fingering her hard while I continued to suck on her firm breasts. My cock was rock solid by now and was begging to be release from my pants. I wasted no time. I quickly stood up and begin to unbuckle my belt and to my surprise, she was helping me remove my pants. With one swift action, I pulled my underwear and pants down to my ankles and thrust my red and hard cock towards her face.

She started to gently rub and massage my cock while licking my balls. The tingling sensation was incredible. Slowly she started to lick my cock, all the way from the bottom to the tip. As she reaches the tip, she licked me gently before slowly pushing it inside her mouth. God, I really can’t describe how shiok I felt. Jason was just in the bedroom and here his wife is giving me an exceptional blowjob in the hall. Damn, I was now beyond evil. I was like the devil incarnated. I didn’t give a fuck. I just wanted Alicia to suck me hard.

“Come on baby. Suck me harder.” I urged her softly.

She responded by holding on to my buttocks and was now thrusting her mouth forward and backwards quickly. Her suction pressure increased and I was once again in heaven. She continued for another minute or so before I stopped her as I couldn’t take it anymore. I need to fuck her badly. I wanted to bang my big cock inside her sweet pussy. I made her turned around and she lowered her chest down to the sofa while thrusting her ass upwards. I move forward and quickly plunge my thick cock into her dark abyss. Her pussy was already wet and it just seems to reinforce my belief that she wanted me to fuck her desperately. Time was of the essence now. I started to ram her from behind in quick repeated strokes. It didn’t take long for her to start moaning again. They were soft moans but it was enough to turn me on. How often does want get to fuck another man’s wife in their home while he is sleeping in the bedroom, let alone fucking your buddy’s wife? I lost all sense of moral values. I just wanted to fuck her hard. The thought of Jason lying on his bed while I fuck his wife only adds to my horniness.
“Oh. Argh. Oh my god. Fuck me harder Greg. Harder!” she purred softly.
“Yes baby. I am going to fuck you real hard! Come on tell me you want me. Tell me you prefer me” I urged her.
“I want you Greg. I want your hard cock. God you are so good. Fuck me. Fuck me harder!” she replied without making any reference to Jason as I had hoped for.

It didn’t matter. It was good enough for me. I was beginning to feel the sensation. Suddenly, I had a another evil design. I pulled my cock out from her and gently pulled her up from the sofa. I stepped out of my pants and pulled her along. She was unsure what I was doing but she merely followed me as I dragged her towards their bedroom. She suddenly knew what I was planning as we near her bedroom door and quickly whispered,

“No Greg. We can’t go in like that,”
“Come on Alicia. This is my last time with you. Make it memorable for me. Please?” I begged her.

She was still reluctant but I was too quick for her. Before she could reject further, I have already opened the door. Jason was still dead asleep on the bed and quickly pulled towards the carpet they had in the bedroom before lowering her down. She wasn’t rejecting anymore, maybe for fear for waking him up. I immediately went between her legs and holding her legs up into the air, I plunged my cock straight into her pussy again. Her pussy wasn’t as wet now, most probably due to the fear or uncertainty but I didn’t give a damn. I just wanted to fuck her straightaway. I was terribly evil. I wanted to fuck her in the same room as Jason is sleeping. I kept pushing my cock in and out. She didn’t moan this time but her eyes were closed. I knew she was trying to control herself but from her facial expression, I knew she must be enjoying the pleasure my piling work was bringing her.

I held her legs up a little longer before I dropped on to her chest and thrust my cock deep into her pussy using my pelvis muscles. My hips went forward and backwards as my cock went in and out of her fast wetting pussy. I was fucking horny now. To see Jason snoring away on the bed while I fucked his wife was giving me added pleasures. It won’t be long before I cum. We didn’t much noise but the pleasure was fantastic. Soon, the familiar sensation began to fill me. I push even harder and faster. My leg muscles tightened and I gave one final hard push before sending my third cum of the night deep inside her wet pussy.

I knew she hadn’t cum yet but this time it didn’t matter. All that matter was I have just fucked her right in front of Jason. I relax for a few seconds before I pulled my cock out and sat to watch her pussy. I knew I didn’t shoot much this time and finally saw a few drops of my precious cum dripping out from her pussy. My satisfaction was complete. I quickly got up and headed out of the room while she followed me.

She reached for some tissue to clean her pussy once we reach the hall and was bending down to pick her clothing up when I stopped her. I pulled her to sit on to the sofa with me. I wasn’t finished for the night yet. There was still more to come. Evil knows no end.

To be continued…………

All right bros. That's all for this week. Hope you all enjoy it. Will continue again next week. Have a great weekend.

Heavenly Viper
05-06-2009, 06:14 PM
If only all the porn movies is as good as this....

ken ken
05-06-2009, 07:49 PM
You Bastard Mr Evil , i am really confused now . Is it TRUE or just ur Evil mind doing the typing but Fucking good story ha ha come on more more more:D

EvilInside
05-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Got more evil than my nick bo?:D Pass her to me...hahaha:D

Will stay tune for more!

AD69
05-06-2009, 09:04 PM
Good Evil planning, you have there. :D

Gentle Beast
05-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Mr Evil - STOP IT, I LIKE IT !!!!:D

SGDreamchaser
06-06-2009, 11:48 AM
nice one greg

"we want more, we want more!!!"

:D

Ange|Boy
06-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Its real good Bro, keep up the good work.

capri4163
06-06-2009, 01:42 PM
Great story!:)

jeebeeguy
07-06-2009, 07:55 AM
Mr. Evil.. yr nick suit U fine. damn great story

FK6009
08-06-2009, 01:07 AM
great story bro , please continue

Mr F
08-06-2009, 05:48 AM
Bro,

Nice story.. Keep it gg... Think u can be a porn/cat 3 movie director liao...

Supermanx1
08-06-2009, 10:59 AM
dear sir, very good story. we are waiting for the installment.

very sexciting. hahaha

BenjiBig
08-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Great Story!:D

Mr_Evil
08-06-2009, 12:47 PM
My apologies for all bros here waiting for the continuation of the story. Unfortunately, I had to be away on an urgent overseas trip and won't be able to continue for this week. Sorry to keep you guys waiting.

Sensory Sniper
08-06-2009, 01:19 PM
Have a safe trip bro... waiting for your next installment when u're back.

nightcrystal
08-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Oversea trip with Jason? Lol.

Safe trip bro and enjoy urself there.

aloha34
09-06-2009, 01:53 AM
what a story....
camping liao
dun keep us waiting:D

fujitsueseries
09-06-2009, 02:42 AM
Wow.. what a fantastic story.. please don't keep us waiting too long.... have a safe trip!

Blackstar
09-06-2009, 03:23 AM
really evil but a nice story ~ keep them coming

emaza30
09-06-2009, 06:07 AM
doing it just beside the hus. experience to die for.

EvilInside
09-06-2009, 08:32 PM
Where is Mr Evil? :D

CoolBlack
09-06-2009, 09:19 PM
Been a long time since I come across a good read......you are good!
Love the plot and writing style.....more! :D

TREKLIM
09-06-2009, 09:26 PM
wah keep it up damn shiok

Golduck
09-06-2009, 10:27 PM
nice story please continue , thanks

starlight
11-06-2009, 12:06 AM
great read. pls continue!

Mr_Evil
11-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Sorry to keep you guys waiting. I managed to finish another part and hope you guys will stay patient until I can continue further.

Part Twelve

I knew she was now feeling very uncomfortable. Perhaps she is now ridden with guilt for having just fucked with her husband’s buddy while he was sleeping in the same room. All these thoughts didn’t bother me. I just wanted to get every single ounce of pleasure I could from the night. My cock, which was still filled her pussy juice, has now shrunken.
“Suck my cock dear?” I urged her.

She moved forward to reach for the tissue but I stopped her. “I want you to suck me clean dear,” I said.

Without thinking further, she moved her head down and started sucking my cock. I wasn’t sure she did it because she just wanted to finish the job quick. I have never heard Jason saying she would do this and my ego swell to think that at last she was doing something sexual for me that she has never performed for Jason before. I started to remove my shirt as she continued to suck me, bringing my little brother back to life. We were now both stark naked in the hall while Jason continues to sleep away in the bedroom. It was so surreal. I laid back to enjoy the pleasures of her blowjob.

As the minutes passed, I slowly move my hand down to her pussy. Her pussy was very dry. I started to finger her gently as she continued to suck me as hard as she could. I knew that it would take more than a simple blowjob to get me to cum again so I let her continue as I finger her pussy and fondle her breast. I kept a lookout down the hallway to make sure the door remained shut. It must have been at least 10 minutes when she finally stopped and told me her mouth was tired.

I smiled to her. I lay flat on to the sofa and made her kneel over my face. Pulling her hips down, I started to lick her pussy. It was still relatively dry but I was sure it would get wet in no time. Her positioning offered me easy access into her pussy as I push my tongue deep inside her. The wetness started to increase as continue to lick and finger her. My cock was slowly going back to sleep but it didn’t matter to me for now. I was dead focus on getting her wet and horny again so that I can complete my final fuck of the night.

As her wetness increased, I knew it was time for her pleasure me in return. I sat upright on to the sofa and rest my back on to the arm rest. Her back was still facing me as she turned her head towards me to see what I wanted next. Holding on to her waist, I slowly pulled her ass upwards to my face. She was now at 45 degrees incline, with her ass upwards and her face down on my groin. I used arms to spread her legs wide before using my hands to pry open her pinkish pussy. We started to oral each other and it was one of the best 69 I had in my life. By now, my fears of Jason waking up were gone as all I wanted was just to ravish this beauty. Her juices tasted like honey to me while she continued to suck my cock as hard as she could.

The pleasure was intense and my cock was now fully awake again. It was now dying for some pussy action. I stopped my licking and motion her to change position. She got up from the sofa and stood there waiting to see which position I wanted to adopt. I sat upright against the sofa back and motion for her to ride me. Placing her knees on either side of my legs, she used her hands to hold my cock upright before slowly descending on to it. I moved my hands towards those sexy breasts and started to massage them as my cock disappeared into her wet pussy. She was now riding me hard as her body moved up and down while I continued to pleasure her boobs. She placed her hands on to the sofa back for support and was now riding me furiously. I stopped playing with her breasts and lean backwards to enjoy the sight of boobs bouncing up and down as waves of pleasures swarm me. She started to moan now as pussy began to fill with her love juice, brought on by my cock rubbing deep inside her pussy.

Every thrust she gave brought me nearer to my climax but I wanted to delay it. I wanted to make sure she gets her orgasm first. Her moans were getting intense though it was soft. She was riding me fast and hard now and I knew she would be cumming very soon. True enough, she let out a soft ecstatic moan a minute later as the sensational wave of climax ran through her body, before finally stopping and collapsing on to my body.

“Was it shiok darling?” I whispered into her ears.

She didn’t reply me but merely move her body backwards and nodded her head. I smiled at her before planting a kiss on to her lips. She responded by opening her mouth and my tongue went forward to meet hers as we locked in deep frenching. I guess she had temporary loss her inhibitions of fucking with me now and this turned me on further. We continue to kiss a little longer before I held on to her ass and stood up, while she wrapped her legs round my waist for support. It was definitely bold and wild of us to be embracing in that position, fully naked while Jason slept in the bedroom. I wasn’t afraid anymore. My horniness has taken control of me as I turned around and gently lowered her on to the sofa.

With her lying on her back, I pushed her knees down towards her chest and motioned for her to wrap her hands over her legs to keep them down. She understood immediately what I wanted and by doing as per what I wanted, her pinkish pussy was now in full open view. I placed my feet beside her buttocks and adopted a semi squatting position over her. Using my hands, I spread her pussy wide before slowly descending on to her as my cock went it smoothly. I started to fuck her hard and fast and the sight of my cock going in and out of her pussy was fantastic. I was very turned on by now. I ram my cock hard into her pussy continuously and she began to moan again.

I continued to fuck her as hard as I could but the position was tiring me out and there was still some way to go before my cock was ready for its final ejaculation. I gave my cock a few more hard thrusts before I pulling it out. I held her hands and lifted her up from the sofa. I pulled her along towards the dining table and then gently lifted her on to it. I stood in front of her and lifted her legs to my shoulders before plunging my cock once more into her dripping wet pussy. It was a sight to behold as began to fuck her on the dining table. Thankfully, their dining table was strong and didn’t creak as I fucked her hard. It was a perfect position for me. I could ram my cock deep inside her and it wasn’t tiring on my legs while she could fully relax in a lying position. I push my cock as hard and fast as I could. The pleasures began to build for both of us as we began to moan together.

The sight of her bouncing boobs turned me on and I knew it wouldn’t take much longer. I placed my hands on to her beautiful breast and started to press them hard while still ramming my cock into her wet pussy. Her eyes were now closed as she purred in pleasure. Our moans were very intense but we had to keep the volume down.

“Oh Greg, it’s very nice. Fuck me harder please,” she finally pleaded as she approaches her climax.
“Yes darling. Oh I really enjoy fucking you. Come on, tell me you want me. Tell me I am better!” I urged her.
“Yes. I love it. Oh, I like the way you fuck me. God you are the best. I love you. I want to be fucked by you.” She responded.

I was in utopia. I didn’t bother if what she said was true. Her words were enough to bring me to the final level. I push my cock as hard as I could and was now fucking her fast and furious.

“Greg, I am cumming. God, fuck me harder! Argh! Ohh!” she said softly before being overcome by her orgasm.

I continued to fuck her hard and a few more hard thrusts later, I exploded for the fourth time that night. I was truly exhausted now from all the activities that night and collapsed on to her body. My cock started to shrink as we lay there recovering from our climax and finally popped out from her pussy. I moved backwards and could see a few drops of white cum dripping down her pussy and then sat down on to the dining chair. She got down from the table and was just about to make her way towards the hall when I held her hand and gently pulled her back towards me.

“Darling, suck me clean one last time?” I requested softly.

She smiled a little and then knelt down in front of me and began to lick and suck my cock clean. My satisfaction was completed. I have had everything tonight. Not only have I gotten to fuck my buddy sexy wife in their home, I had also managed to fuck her right where he was sleeping. Now his wife was even licking and sucking me dry after I have finished fucking her. What more could I ask?

As the pleasure and satisfaction of the fuck slowly ebbed, the danger of our action came back to me. I quickly got up and went to clean myself up before putting on my clothing. She was already dressed up now and she walk quietly back to the bedroom to check on Jason. I immediately retrieve all my stuff and waited for her at the doorway. She returned a minute later and we kissed each other one last time before I headed out from their house.

As I drove back, I pondered over what I had just done. I had truly and completely betrayed my buddy now. There was no turning back anymore. Jason was no longer a buddy of mine. He was just another guy who has a sexy wife that I lust for. The earlier euphoria of the fucking session was now dying off. My lust for Alicia grew even more. I wanted more. I was not only evil but greedy. I didn’t care. The only thing I cared was lust.

To be continued…………

XFire
11-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Exxxcellente! Well-written & with a good plot!
Never stop writing, Mr Evil!

What are u planning next for Alicia?

Tits & Nipples
11-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Fantastic story bro... wonder wht's up yr sleeve now.

japer
11-06-2009, 09:50 AM
Pls carry on. Thanks

jd_Xtreme
11-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Alica must be a damn good fuck and a pretty babe! :D

Actually, I would have thought after fucking the same gal for so many rounds the excitement would have died off... And look for a new playing field.:p

K_ger
11-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Man I just love this... I mean how muhc more evil can Dr Evil get in his plans. :D

More stories bro... camping

Athenawishes
11-06-2009, 11:33 AM
wow.. the gal really can do very well..
can any gal perform tat well in real life??

tat greg SURE has a big appeitie~~

nightcrystal
11-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Damn. Its addictive like the USA series that we need to wait a week for a new episode. Cant wait for the next instalment.

Michael
11-06-2009, 02:08 PM
4 times in a night... max was 5 for me... hahaha...

Dr Evil! Can bring in Mini-me?

were
11-06-2009, 02:55 PM
solid and evil but I love it :D

Feidao
11-06-2009, 03:02 PM
Very good read leh. Please continue.

emaza30
11-06-2009, 03:09 PM
she is addicted to your small head.....:)

sootongs
11-06-2009, 03:28 PM
LOLZ ain't i glad I'm not your buddy :eek:

juzz
12-06-2009, 12:02 AM
what an evil mind! upz you!!

bootyhunter
12-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Whoa.. one good story and full of suspense.... I notice got 3 stories in SBF that have good plot involving buddy's or friend's girlfriends..

Sorry Bro Evil... No power to upz you.. but give you my thumbs up

Vectra
12-06-2009, 08:09 AM
Waiting for some time already...:cool:

Athenawishes
12-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Mr Evil~~ where r u??

missing ur updates.. =X

fatzboy22
12-06-2009, 10:36 AM
can shoot so many times

AD69
12-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Looking forward to read more too.

turboelephant
15-06-2009, 09:50 AM
waiting for more bro... :D

skycock
15-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Me too waiting.

chingsiong
15-06-2009, 02:32 PM
camping here too =)

suncoke
15-06-2009, 06:42 PM
gd story....camping for more :D

scoobyhoo
15-06-2009, 07:15 PM
already drank ten cups of coffee waiting for your story to continue.:D

Mr_Evil
16-06-2009, 10:11 AM
I really have to apologize to all bros here for the delay. I have just returned from my overseas trip and I admit I was busy with another gal during the trip that I could not find time to write. I promise I shall update over the next few days and perhaps also write a story of my trip which was interesting.

sgman1968
16-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Welcome Back Mr Evil...

As long u continue with da story that all that matter...kekeke

Randylee
16-06-2009, 01:07 PM
I really have to apologize to all bros here for the delay. I have just returned from my overseas trip and I admit I was busy with another gal during the trip that I could not find time to write. I promise I shall update over the next few days and perhaps also write a story of my trip which was interesting.

Don't let us wait too long for yr update. I like to read how yr powerful small head penatrating her wet pus...:):):)

AD69
16-06-2009, 05:15 PM
Welcome back. Looking forward to read more from you.

Mr_Evil
16-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Part Thirteen

The weekend passed by uneventfully. It was Monday and Jason was back in the office early eagerly waiting for me to return. He walked nervously into my office when I called for him. His worries turned to joy when I lied to him that the directors had finally relented and will keep him in the Singapore office due to my threats to quit as well. I told him that this matter was confidential and that he wasn’t suppose to know. He promised that he will not mention to anyone that he was aware. I had to make sure he wouldn’t talk to the directors one day and find out that there was never an intention to terminate him. It was all just part of my game plan to achieve my objective of getting to fuck Alicia again.

He kept thanking me and I told him not to say anything for now but to return to Indonesia the next day to complete the closure plans. This would keep him in Indonesia for another 2 weeks or so and it would give me sufficient time to plan my next move on Alicia. As he walked out, I returned the keys that I have taken from him the other night and said that he had dropped them in my car. In honesty, I already had them duplicated. I didn’t have any specific use of it for now but one never knows.

Things went smoothly and Jason was back to Indonesia and Alicia had called me to thank me for the great help. I remain coy about it and told her not to be concern. I also told her that I was busy with work and maybe can meet up some other time for dinner. I waited patiently for 2 weeks to pass. I had already put my next plan into motion. I arranged with wife and her family to go on a short holiday trip to Hong Kong. Just few days before departing, I told her that due to some oversea client visiting, I had to cancel the trip but urged her to go ahead with her family. I sent them off on Friday and looked forward to my lusting plans that I had for Alicia the next day.

The next morning, I gave a call to Alicia. I told her I was alone for the weekend and asked if she could keep me company by going dinner with me. I guess she still felt indebted to me for she agreed readily and I told her to dress up a little more formal as we would be having dinner at the Tower Club. I volunteered to pick her from her home but she told me that she will need to do some shopping and we agreed on a pick-up place. An evil idea came to me and I drove towards their home in the late afternoon. Once there, I called her again to confirm that she was already down town before I headed up to their place. Using the duplicate I have made from Jason’s keys, I quickly went inside their house to prepare for my devious plan. Everything was quickly set up and I headed down to town to pick Alicia. I was grinning to myself as I looked forward to depositing huge load of my thick cum into her pussy again. I smiled to myself as I wondered if I could surpass my previous record of 5 times in 12 hours. No problem I thought to myself. With a fucking sexy gal like Alicia, I knew that the record would fall.

I arrived at the pick-up location and was pleasantly surprise to find her wearing a short white dress with plunging neckline. She opened the passenger seat door and bent down to greet me, giving my full view of her creamy cleavage. My little brother quickly jolted awake at the beautiful sight and I returned her greetings as she got into the car. We talked a little on the way to dinner and it was mostly of her thanking me for my help. We reached our destination quickly and as we got out of the car, I could clearly see the outline of her g-string under her dress. The sight of it was a fucking turn on for me.

We settled down for dinner and she seemed to be in good spirits as we mostly talked about general topics as we dine and wine over the perfect night scenery of the Marina Bay. Dinner was slowly drawing to a close as we headed out of the restaurant. We were soon backed to her place and it was only 9pm. I told her that it was still kind of early and asked if she mind if I go up to her place to chit chat and have a drink. She was a little apprehensive of my motives but eventually agreed.

We settled down in her place quickly and she took out a bottle of wine and in no time, we started chit chatting and sipping on the wine. As we chat, I kept dropping hints by talking about our previous session which made her rather uneasy. It was apparent that she didn’t want to dwell on that subject and soon we were both just keeping silent as we sipped on our wine.

“Greg. Why did you want to come up here tonight?” she finally asked.
“No particular reason. Just wanted to chit chat, that’s all.” I lied after a short pause.
“Greg. You came up because you want to have sex with me again is it?” She finally asked after a moment of silence.

I didn’t answer her as I took up my glass to finish the remaining wine in it. I placed the glass down and move closer to her. I leaned forward and started to kiss her. She didn’t resist my kisses and we soon locked in tight embraces while our tongues explore each other mouths. I slowly move hands up her short dress and was starting to pull her g-string down when she suddenly broke off our kisses and move backwards to the corner of the sofa.

“Greg, we can’t do this. No, I can’t betray Jason again.” She told me in quivering tones.
“Alicia, I really enjoy sex with you. I know it is wrong but I can’t help it.” I replied.

We looked straight into each other eyes while keeping silent. I was half expecting her to ask me to leave but she kept motionless on the sofa. It was time for me to prey on her emotions.

“Alicia. I know this is hard for you but we know Jason will be back for good next week. This will be the last time we will ever have to be together alone. Can’t you try to give me one final good memory?” I pleaded.
“I really don’t know. Oh Greg, I am so confuse.” She replied.
“I know Alicia. Tell me honestly, didn’t you enjoy the last few times we did it?” I probed further.
“I. I really don’t. God, I don’t know Greg. Yes, I really enjoyed those times but you know…” She said hesitantly.

I didn’t wait for her to finish her sentence. I moved forward to embrace and kiss her again. She remained still as I lightly kiss her neck and smelt her hair.

“Darling, don’t think of anything. Just let go and enjoy our last night together.” I whispered into her ears.

I guess she totally believe that it was going to be our last time together as she finally succumbed to my seductions and started to kiss me back. I was overcome with joy. Her willingness to go on would mean that I would be having another great fucking session, if not the best. I wasted no time as I push my tongue deep into her mouth as my hands went under her dress to pull her g-string down. It came off easily as I pulled them off her legs. I continued to kiss her neck and shoulders as I slipped my hands under her dress again. She instinctively parted her legs as much as could as my fingers entered her love hole. I kept kissing her as I finger fuck her hard. The familiar moaning started not long after as her pussy got wetter and wetter.

Using my other hand, I moved it to her back and reached down her dress and managed to unhook her bra with relatively ease. I then pull her strapless bra off from the top before reaching down the front of her dress to grab those big breasts of hers. Her nipples were fully erected as I twitch them every now and while finger fucking her with 2 fingers. Her moans grew louder as I move my head down to her chest and push her dress down further to suck on those swollen breasts. I really miss those pair of creamy white boobs and wet pussy of hers as I gave her double pleasures with my mouth and fingers. I wanted to make her as horny as I could for I know I would be rewarded in return with another sensational fuck.

To be continued…………

Hope this latest part will keep bros satisfy for now as I continue with the rest tomorrow.

scoobyhoo
16-06-2009, 05:38 PM
another coffee emptied with your story, now thirsty for the next one. don't let me wait too long. :)

ken ken
16-06-2009, 05:45 PM
ha yha Mr Evil is back , but Bro just my views ONLY , i no longer lust for how u fuck Alicia after u screw her at Jason house. Maybe i am tempted and aroused once another special plot of u come out ha ha.......Great story anyway.

Jiraiya
16-06-2009, 10:31 PM
i think TS have put a camera in the hse to capture the steamy scenes.. and might used the video for future adventures with her.. thats my guess..

Gunner2000
16-06-2009, 10:44 PM
Fantastic story, bro. I PCC 3 times reading your story from top to bottom.

Power!

topfuel
16-06-2009, 10:53 PM
great story, more for next ?

centaur
16-06-2009, 11:05 PM
I hope your story is just a story. If it is true, I am very sure you have hell to pay if the husband/buddy found out.

Do continue as I wanna read the rest of it.

sootongs
17-06-2009, 12:38 AM
wow wee!!! You went up to the apartment earlier alone.....Pls say that you put a video cam in the house to tape all the hot stuff to blackmail her with!!

heehee:D

diogenes
17-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Extremely good effort in sharing. Thanks.

ilurbu
17-06-2009, 02:38 AM
wah lan eh

this is many many levels more evil than Devil's Advocate played by Al Pacino..

You win liao...

May Paramount call you.

league555
17-06-2009, 07:26 AM
welcome back and its still very good

Mr_Evil
17-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Part Fourteen

My mind wondered what Jason was doing now while I was fucking his sweet wife in their matrimonial home. Most probably wanking himself I smiled to myself. My fingers were now soaking wet from her juices as it flowed like the river. I pulled my fingers out and started lick them while I fell backwards on to the sofa. She leaned forward and started to unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants. Once undone, she quickly pulled my pants and underwear off me as my red and hardened cock sprang upwards. She spread my legs and began to massage my balls while holding my cock with the other hand. Moving her head down, she started to lick me from my balls up to the tip of my cock and back. She then sucked on my balls as she continued to rub my rock solid cock. The feeling was extreme pleasure as she put her expert oral skills to action. I could only moan helplessly as her every action brought wave and wave of pleasures to me.

Slowly but surely, she began to put my cock into her mouth as I watched her deep throat me. In and out my cock went into her mouth as her warm tongue curl along the shaft of my hardened cock. Her sucking strength increased with every stroke while she looked at me with those seductive eyes. I began to unbutton my shirt and then remove it by throwing it on to the floor. I was ready for some pussy licking action now. I motioned her to adopt a kneeling position with her butt facing me. She slowly pushed her butt towards my face while she lowered her head to my cock to resume her sucking. I pushed her dress up to her waist and use my fingers to part her pussy lips to reveal her sweet pinkish love hole. I started to lick her clit lightly before pushing my tongue deep into her pussy. She was fucking wet by now and juices kept flowing with every flick of my tongue. With my cock still in her mouth, she was letting out muffling moans as I continued to pleasure her pussy expertly.

By now, I was fucking horny and I couldn’t take it any longer. I need my cock inside her pussy. I wanted to fuck her desperately. I patted her butt and told her I needed to fuck her as I couldn’t take it any longer. She got up and knelt down over my groin. Holding my cock in on hand, she positioned it upright as she lowered her body on to it. My cock slid into her pussy with ease as she started a slow rocking motion. Part of her breasts was now exposed from the top of her dress as she started a slow sensual ride of my cock. I stretched my hands forward to cup one of her breast and started to gently massage her while she increased the tempo. The double pleasure she was getting from my cock and hands were making her horny as she started to moan louder every time my cock plunged deep inside the pussy.

She pulled her dress over her head and was now fully naked in front of me, as her breasts continued to bounce with her every thrust. I bend forward and wrapped my hands round her back as I took a huge chunk of her breast into my mouth. I suck her breast hard and lightly nibble on her nipples as she rode me hard and fast.

“Oh Greg, the feeling is so shiok. Ohh, I really love to have your big cock inside me,” she moaned
“Yes baby. Come on, ride me harder. Oh Alicia, your pussy is so wet and tight,” I urged her.

She must have been very horny and was reaching her climax as she quickly changed to a squatting position to allow her to ride me even faster. My own balls were quickly stirring as well and I was afraid I was about to cum to. I wanted it to be a long night and delay it by focusing on fondling her breasts instead. Suddenly, her legs tightened before she let cried out in joy as she was swarmed by her first orgasm. She slowed down her thrusting which helped to stop me from cumming, before she collapsed on to me. I continued to caress her back as I made slow thrusting movement of my cock inside her pussy. Holding on to her sweet tight ass, I slowly made slow but hard thrusts of my cock into her wet pussy. She stayed leaning on to my body while I kiss her head as I pushed my cock in and out of her pussy. I kept it going for another 5 minutes or so before I decided it was time for me to put the full plan into action.

I was now ready for some serious fucking session on their bed. Since I started fucking her, I have been waiting for this day to finally get to fuck her on the very bed Jason and she slept on. I was finally going to fulfill my final fantasy.

Holding on to her hands, I led her towards their bedroom. There was no resistance from her and we quickly settled on to the bed. We started to hug and kiss each other again as our tongues roam inside each other’s mouth. Our hands began to explore each other body as we continued to kiss like there was no tomorrow. I continued kissing her for a short while before I moved my head towards her chest and began sucking on her tits. It was as sweet as ever as I lick her nipples and suck her breasts. She lay back in a relax manner as I move lower down her body and began licking her bush. I spread her legs and move between them before beginning to lick her clit and pussy. She was now moaning in pleasure as my tongue pushed in and out of her pussy.

I continued to provide her with oral pleasures as her juices flowed and stained on to my mouth. It must have been at least 10 minutes before I stopped my licking and requested her to give me a blowjob. I lay on her bed with my head on the lower end while she knelt between my licks and started a sensual licking motion on my hard shaft from the tip down to my balls. The sensational feeling was even greater as I looked up at the wedding picture of theirs and imagine Jason watching down as his lovely wife gave me an out of this world blowjob.

She continued to lick and suck both my cock and balls as she expertly twirled her tongue to give me added sensation. I urged her to suck me harder and she quickly engulfed my entire hardened cock inside her mouth as she started a slow but hard sucking motion. It has always been my fantasy to have Alicia sucking on my cock and I cumming inside her mouth. I have not tasted the pleasure of a CIM and tonight, I wanted my first cum to be inside her sweet and sexy mouth. I have been keeping my bullets for a long time and I knew my first load would be massive. I lay back and relax as she started to increase her tempo while gently massaging my balls for added pleasure.

“Oh Alicia, its so shiok. Suck me harder baby. I want to cum inside your mouth. Come on darling, harder!” I urged her.

She once again revealed her expertise in cock sucking as she started to suck and rub my cock at the same time to bring me to the point of no return. Her strong sucking pressure couple with her 2 fingers rubbing the lower portion of my big cock was sensational. My balls began to stir as I stiffened my legs to prepare for my first load of the night. She must have known I was cumming as she began to lightly massage my balls to aid the stimulation. The sight of her dangling breasts and extreme pleasure she was giving my cock was way too much. I couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Yes baby. Suck harder. God, I am cumming. Argh! I am cummingggggg!” I cried out before releasing a huge load of my thick cum into her mouth.

She kept her mouth closed as she continued to suck and squeeze my cock with her hands as very single drop of my cum was deposited into her mouth. She took a few more sucks before taking my cock out of her mouth and move up to face me. She opened her mouth and I could see it was a huge load as her mouth was filled with my thick white cum. I thought she was going to spit them out but she smiled to me and began to swallow my cum until every drop was down her throat, before opening her mouth again to show me her empty mouth. I was pleasantly surprised as I wasn’t sure if she was a swallower but seeing her do it was incredible as it was every man’s dream to see their beloved woman letting him shoot inside her mouth and then swallowing up the cum. I was really in heaven again as she lowered her head back to my groin and resume sucking my cock dry.

My final fantasy has now been fulfilled but like any other men, there is really no such thing as final fantasy. As each fantasy is being fulfilled, another new one surface. I was sure there would be more I lust for later. For now, I am contended to lie back and savor the pleasures of having just seen her sucking and swallowing my cum.

To be continued…………

Sensory Sniper
17-06-2009, 11:20 AM
Fantastic story!!!

Mr_Evil
17-06-2009, 02:36 PM
Part Fifteen

I lay on the bed to recover as she headed for the bathroom to wash her mouth. I looked up at their wedding picture and smiled again. Damn, my ego was so boost up imagining that Jason had just witness his sexy wife giving me the blowjob of all blowjob. Next, I was going to let him watch as I fucked the brains out of her.

Alicia returned to the bed in no time and I knew she must be eager for my cock to be inside her wet pussy. We started to kiss again as I move my hands down and inserted 2 fingers into her wet pussy. I continued to finger her as I move my head towards her breasts and started to lightly nibble on her erected nipples. She started moaning in delight again as I increase my tempo and fingered her vigorously.

“Oh god, its very shiok Greg. I need your cock inside me Greg. Fuck me please,” she pleaded as she finally succumbed to her sexual needs.

I needed no further invitation. Lying side by side, I position my groin between her legs and held up her left leg. Using my other hand, I spread her pussy and push my cock deep into her pussy. Her wet pussy made it easy for me to penetrate into her as I started to thrust my hips towards her and my cock went in and out of her love hole. Her moans grew louder with each stroke of my thrust and it felt shiok to be inside her again. I continued to fuck her in this position for another few minutes before I turned her on to her back and went on top of her. Repositioning myself, I use my legs to spread hers as I once again push my cock inside her pussy. Using my hands as support, I lifted my chest up as I continued to ram my thick cock inside her sweet pussy. In and out it went as she moan continuously each time my cock hit her G-spot. I quickly increase my tempo as the bed began to shake from the combined thrusting of our hips.

I continued to ram hard into her pussy when an evil thought suddenly came to me. My lust for fucking Alicia has just taken a step further. I was no longer satisfied just to fuck her. I needed more excitement. I stopped my thrusting and lean on to her. Bringing my mouth near her ears, I whispered softly to her to ask her to call Jason. She was jolted up by my sudden request.

“You want me to call Jason? For what?” She asked in surprised.
“Tell him that you are feeling horny and wanted to have phone sex with him.” I replied sheepishly.
“What? Have phone sex with him? Now?” She asked.
“Yup. I want to fuck you while you are having phone sex with him.” I said with a smile.

She was obviously not keen and I had to keep pleading with her. I used all my powers of persuasion I possessed to convince her and she finally relented after a long debate and coaxing. I pulled my cock out while she took up the phone to call him. I continued to massage her breasts as she got through and started to chat with him.

Their chat were mostly on mundane matters and I had to urged her to initiate a more sexual topic before she began telling him that she felt horny and wanted to do phone sex with him. It took a while but they finally got started as I began to finger her pussy. It was still relatively dry so I made very slow thrust as I tried to get her wet. It wasn’t long that her juices began to flow as their chat heated up. I got very turned on as she described over the phone to him as to what she wanted him to do and I quickly sat between her legs. Spreading her legs, I moved my butt forward before thrusting my thick and hard cock into her wet pussy once more.

It wasn’t long before she started to moan as I fucked her hard and fast while she was still holding the phone to her ears. It was a great turned on for me but I felt something was missing. I took my cock out from her and gestured to her to put him on speaker phone. She didn’t object as she told him that she was going to put on speaker phone before bringing the phone on to the bed. I could now clearly hear Jason voice as he continued to describe what he was going to do to her. It was going to be real kinky I thought to myself as I began to adopt the position he described. I was a real asshole now as I started to fuck his wife the way he was describing it. By now, her moans were getting louder as I finally assumed a doggy position and entered her from behind.

“Yes dear. Fuck me harder!” She cried out as he continued to urge her over the phone.

The triumph feeling was fantastic as I continued to pump her hard and fast from behind. Her urges and the fact that I could hear Jason voice over the phone as I fucked his wife was incredible and I could sense my own cumming. She continued to moan and pleaded for me to fuck her harder. Her continuous uttering of the fuck word was really driving me nuts. I up my tempo further as the whole bed shook from my hard thrusts.

“Oh dear, I am cumming. Oh please fuck me harder. Oh, argh……I am cummingggggg!” She cried out as she reached the point of her climax.

I couldn’t hold back anymore. I gave her a few more hard thrusts before I finally exploded for the second time that night as I deposited millions of my little tadpoles into her love tunnel. I continued my thrusting as she made a final cry of joy before she hit her orgasm again. We both collapse on to the bed as Jason asked her if she had already cummed. She replied positively and he asked her if it was good. Damn, it was more than great for me. The pleasure of not only just fucking Alicia on their bed but also hearing Jason sort of telling me how to fuck his wife was out of this world. I had just taken my fucking session with Alicia to another level, all at the expense of Jason. It was beyond satisfaction. It was sheer utopian. She told him that she needed to go wash up and said goodbye before ending the phone call. I got up from the bed and took some tissues to clean her up. By now, her bed sheets were already stained with cum that has dripped down from her pussy. Staring at the stain marks on the bed was just another boost of my ego. I was really an evil asshole and I wasn’t even finished with her yet. No, there were still more I wanted from her. The night was still young.

To be continued…………

Heavenly Viper
17-06-2009, 03:45 PM
I wonder what will happen when Jason found out.....

Vectra
17-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Story getting more exciting...:cool:

simifly
17-06-2009, 07:31 PM
Bro Mr Evil, did u put a hidden cam in e bedroom for u yr future evil use? Wat a great story.

mayoni
17-06-2009, 07:40 PM
great story!!
more !

Athenawishes
18-06-2009, 11:06 AM
WOW.. this is a GREAT plot.. haha

wonders if it can be true.. haha~~

Michael
18-06-2009, 11:36 AM
I want to see the hidden cam coming into play...

Blackmail...

Slowly make her yours (and mine hopefully hahaha) sex slave...

So Jap AV!

Sensory Sniper
18-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Wht a fantasy! Evil but nice fantasy.... :p

jd_Xtreme
18-06-2009, 01:12 PM
Great Story... Waiting for more!!!:)

sgman1968
18-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Wow Bro

really good one man..TCS sure will buy your story ... hmm da problem is getting the right man and woman to play the roll....

my choice :

Greg - Dai Yan Tian
Jason - Mark Lee
Alicia- Ann Kok

JokerTan5
18-06-2009, 01:16 PM
One of the best story around. :)

EatCat
18-06-2009, 09:05 PM

fully agreed with yr statement

Supermanx1
18-06-2009, 09:07 PM

no power to upz point for ts. but can up the thread. good stories

xxxdreamer
19-06-2009, 02:09 AM
camping here for more....

leafff
19-06-2009, 07:41 AM
building camp fire. very good story

simple2kee
19-06-2009, 08:40 AM
1 of the top stories around. hope to read the Part Sixteen soon.

splendour
19-06-2009, 08:57 AM
Entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Mr_Evil
19-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Part Sixteen

We got out of the bed after resting for a short while and went to take a bath. It wasn’t a really fancy bath as we just took a quick shower where we soap and clean each other up. We wipe ourselves dry and I merely took a towel to wrap myself as I told her to go put on one of her sexier nightie. I came out of the bathroom and could see that she was wearing a short translucent chemise with a plunging neckline. I absolutely love her array of nightie. It was hard to describe but there were more sensual then just plain loud. We went back to the hall and settle down on to the sofa to watch some TV and continue to sip on our wine. We made some casual chat and I told her that I would like to sleep over. She didn’t object and we were now lying together on the sofa like 2 long lost lovers.

The time passed by slowly and I could see that she was beginning to feel sleepy. My manhood had already recovered from its earlier exhaustion and was now ready for round 3. I was ready to bring her to the next level. I knew from my past conversation with Jason that the one thing Alicia would not do with him was anal sex. She was still a virgin at her back door and I was determined to take that away tonight. It would be the ultimate triumph for me over Jason that I would be the first man who gets to fuck his wife sweet butthole. I had it all planned and I knew it would take tremendous effort to convince her.

I begin to caress her boobs and kiss her head. She turned around to face me and reciprocated by kissing me back. Our lips locked for the umpteen times while our tongues went in search of each other. Her nipples were getting erected while I could feel the wetness building up in her pussy again. She was horny for more of my cock now as I lay her down on to the sofa. I remove my towel and went down to her chest to suck on those lovely breasts of hers. Pulling the slip of her nightie off her shoulders, I exposed both pair of her huge knockers as I suck on one while caressing the other. I kept my foreplay slow and steady as I alternate between sucking her breasts and licking her wet pussy.

I could sense she was thoroughly enjoying the pleasure I was giving her. I lifted her legs up to her shoulders to fully expose her lovely pussy. Slowly, I inserted one then two and finally three fingers into her wet and slippery pussy. With one hand holding down her legs to her chest, I started to finger fuck her hard and fast as her juices stained my fingers.

“Oh Greg, its very shiok! Don’t stop. Faster please,” she demanded.
“Like it baby? Want my big cock inside your tight pussy?” I teased her as I continued to finger fuck her vigorously.
“Yes Greg. Fuck me. I want your cock inside me. I want you to fuck me hard!” She exclaimed in pleasure.
“Tell me you want me more than Jason. Come on baby; tell me you want my big cock instead of his puny one.” I continued teasing her.
“Ohh, I only want your big cock. Please fuck me Greg. Please!” She replied without making reference to Jason name as usual.

It was enough for me. I move my body over her and place my cock at the entrance of her pussy. Using both hands to hold her legs down, I thrust my cock forward as it entered the dark and wet abyss. I started a slow thrusting motion and increased my speed after every few thrusts. She began to moan loudly as my cock hit her G-spot continuously. She was fucking horny now as she kept urging me to fuck her harder. I ram my thick cock into her pussy repeatedly with ease as her juices provide me with ample lubrication.

As I had already cummed twice, it was easy for me to ram her hard and fast without reaching my climax soon. Meanwhile, she was moaning with absolute delight as cock thrust deep into her pussy repeatedly. It wouldn’t take long before she reached her orgasm again. True enough, within the next five minutes; she started to moan loudly that she was cumming. She kept urging me to fuck her harder as I gave her a few more final thrusts before she finally let out a cry of delight as she reached her orgasm again.

She relaxed her muscles as my still hardened cock continued to pump into her wet pussy. My cock was now fully coated with her love juices as I maintained a steady thrusting motion. It was now time to coax her into letting me fuck her virgin butthole. I continued to pump into her slowly as I lowered my body on to her and move my mouth to her ears.

“Darling, how about we try the backdoor entry?” I whispered into her ears.
“Don’t want lah.” She replied in a cute manner.
“Come on darling. It would be nice. Trust me. You will definitely enjoy it.” I coaxed her.

We continued to and fro in our request and rejection from her but after much persuasion, she finally relented. I was smiling with glee inside me as I went to retrieve the tube of KY from my pants. Returning to the sofa, I made her lie back on to the sofa so that she was now facing the TV. I pulled her down slightly until her butt of just off the sofa before I lifted her legs to her shoulders. I asked her to use her hands to spread her legs apart and hold them down so that that butt hole was fully exposed to me. I squeeze a generous amount of the jelly on to my cock and her butt hole before placing my cock just outside the entrance of her tiny butt hole. Using one hand to spread her butt cheeks apart, I use the other hand to guide my red and hardened cock into her tight hole. Inch by inch I gently push it in as she let out a soft cry of discomfort. It was just as I expected. The first entry would take some getting used to by her.

Once my cock was fully inside her butt, I make a slow and light thrusting movement as my cock glided in and out of her butt. God, her virgin hole was tight as hell and the feeling was really out of this world. Slowly but surely, she was getting used to having a thick cock inside her butt as I slowly increased my speed slightly. The sensation was incredible as her tight butt muscles totally engulfed my cock as I continued to thrust into her.

Perhaps it was her moaning or perhaps it was the earlier stimulation I had while fucking her pussy. Whatever it was, I was soon getting the usual sensation in balls as my cock continued to thrust inside her butt. I increased my tempo a little more to add on my pleasure as I felt my cum building up.

“Oh baby, your ass is so tight. God, I am going to cum!” I cried out.

She didn’t say anything as she kept her eyes closed but from the facial expression, it was clear she was thoroughly enjoying her first butt fuck. I continued to fuck her tiny asshole and within seconds, I let loose my third cum of the night. I quickly took out my cock as her butt holes stayed stretched from the earlier abuse by my cock. I kept a keen lookout and was soon rewarded as drops of my cum started dripping out from her butt hole. Damn, the sight was even better than watching cum flowing from her pussy. Too bad it was my third load and the amount was little. Nevertheless, the joy of just having fucked Jason’s wife sweet butt more than made up for it. I have finally triumphed over him. His wife virgin butt has been broken by me instead of him. All my efforts have paid off.

To be continued…………

Hope bros here like this part and I shall continue again next week. Have a great weekend.

Dickhead
19-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Best I've read so far! I just knew the anal sex will come next. Great, keep it up!

diamondo
19-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Wow. Fantastic writing. I get a good hard-on everytime I read your posting. After reading, I will need to go to health center for my release.

Can be quite an expensive reading exercise.

Nevertheless, keep up the excellent story. Look forward to reading more episodes.

Tits & Nipples
19-06-2009, 03:31 PM
Always refreshing my part to check if there is any update on the next part of the story...

fl saviour
19-06-2009, 05:14 PM
wa i think maybe he place camera in the house liao cos he take his frens keys rite? then maybe the wifey will get blackmail by my hero mr evil liao.. gd job done! really enjoy ur story bro!

slyer
19-06-2009, 05:46 PM
camping here for story updates :D

sgman1968
19-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Bro
u the man.....keep on farking....

Hot&Spicy
19-06-2009, 07:31 PM
nice story

sirtuo
19-06-2009, 10:25 PM
hi bros TC, have been tracking your lovely F story, how about some photos of the slutly woman or even better, the video of your well described scene, think all other bros would love to use it for PCC after reading. Cheers:)

drianist
21-06-2009, 01:11 AM
woah bro, i love your story man! nice win over the butt hole!! MORE PLXXXX

Ange|Boy
21-06-2009, 01:36 PM
Yes Bro, keep up the good work but dun keep us in suspense....

dota_pro
21-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Moral values put aside , a Wonderful story to read

w1erdguy
22-06-2009, 02:40 AM
i am imagining what you are experiencing in my dreams

GeorgieHang
22-06-2009, 07:10 AM
very good story. plot is evil and juicy

Mr_Evil
22-06-2009, 08:24 AM
I regret to inform bros here that I would have to keep the story on hold for the time being as I will be away for holidays with the family for the week. Hope to resume when I return next week. Cheers.

gyrfalcon
22-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Enjoy your holidays, bro. Awaiting your return. Cheers.

Athenawishes
22-06-2009, 10:01 AM
wow... so the aim for tat night was anal sex..

hmmm wads they "jelly" thingy used in that episode??
does it really help??

yang punk
22-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Athena you wishing for anal sex?

Just get a tube of KY lubricant and apply liberally...need more tips just pm me.:p

fl saviour
22-06-2009, 12:14 PM
oh no, 1week no story to read liao.. will be waiting 4 u mr evil..enjoy ur holidays

AD69
22-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Enjoy your holidays. Looking forward for your return to continue the story.

kyutake
22-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Must camp must camp..

Addicted to the story..

Give it a little twist lei bro!!

up you!

extant
23-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Nice story. Awaiting your continuation.

LovSex
23-06-2009, 01:38 PM
wow... so the aim for tat night was anal sex..

hmmm wads they "jelly" thingy used in that episode??
does it really help??

The KY Jelly is a kind of Jelly/Lubricant to facilitate a smooth entry into the lovehole of the gal..
=)
Maybe can get your that "army bf" to get one for both of u..?
LOL~
Cheers!!!

Xazz
25-06-2009, 09:44 PM
can't wait to see the next installment. Great story!

forumer
26-06-2009, 02:38 AM
also waiting for the next installment...

Vectra
26-06-2009, 08:20 AM
Waiting for sometime liao...:cool:

Athenawishes
26-06-2009, 01:08 PM
The KY Jelly is a kind of Jelly/Lubricant to facilitate a smooth entry into the lovehole of the gal..
=)
Maybe can get your that "army bf" to get one for both of u..?
LOL~
Cheers!!!

haha o i c.. keke thanks ah
~~

jd_Xtreme
29-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Just wondering if our bro is back from his holiday!:)

AD69
29-06-2009, 01:50 PM
School re-opened today. TS should be back from his holidays.

fortitude
29-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Please continue bro.

Mr_Evil
30-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Hi bros. I am back from holidays but too much work to follow up on. Will try to update later today with another part. Thank you all for the patience.

newyorker88
30-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Hi bros. I am back from holidays but too much work to follow up on. Will try to update later today with another part. Thank you all for the patience.

No problem. We are waiting.!!!

TCSS MODERATION
30-06-2009, 12:49 PM
great story , more please :)

Megatronzombie
30-06-2009, 01:54 PM
shit!! whats next, bro?? A threesome with bro TS, a total stranger and her?! Nice story ;D

Mr_Evil
30-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Thank you all for the patience. As promised, here is the next part. Hope you all enjoy the story. Cheers.

Part Seventeen

The rest of the night passed rather uneventfully. We had another bath after the butt fuck and were soon fast asleep on her bed in the nude. I woke up early at around 6am with my little brother hard as stone. I turned over to gently caress her boobs which woke up as she was a light sleeper. We had some usual foreplay and ended up having another round of sex. We both went back to sleep after that and I was woken up at around 9am by her sucking of my hardened cock. I guess she was still horny or maybe she was just desperate for a last fuck before Jason came back. It didn’t really matter to me as we ended up having sex again before we wash up to have breakfast. The session finally ended with a last fuck in the shower another 2 hours later and I then drove her to her parent’s home before returning to her house to clear up the devices that I have planted earlier. In no time, I was backed home and started my plans for the next session.

Time passed quickly and Jason was finally back. I tried to coax Alicia for another session but she completed rejected me. By now, as most of you would have known, I had already secretly managed to record our sex sessions on video. I was very tempted to use them to blackmail her but decided it wasn’t time yet. I still yearn for consensual sex from her and decided to put my next plan into action.

Like all men, I have finally tasted the forbidden fruit and as much as I enjoyed fucking Alicia, a fuck was still just a fuck. I yearned for more excitement and I knew just what I had to do. It wasn’t enough to just fuck Alicia anymore. The novelty of fucking Alicia while Jason was lying drunk on the bed had died off. I now needed the added excitement of having Jason personally watching me as I fuck his sweet and sensuous wife. I knew it was next to impossible but I was adamant to try it. I was soon consumed by my desire to achieve the most evil of evil plans I have.

I began to put my most devious plan to date into action. Firstly, I created a situation where Jason overheard me talking about some company about to announce a takeover bid of another small listed company. It wasn’t true of course but he fell for it and used up all his credit card money to purchase the stocks. Unfortunately, that so called announcement never did materialize and the stocks he bought began to plummet. He lost terribly and was now having problems to settle his credit card debts. He was having problems meeting the minimum payment on all his credit cards and I knew it was only time that he would approach me for help.

True enough, he asked me out for a drink one evening and told me the truth that he has bought those shares when he overheard my conversation. I pretended not to know anything and told him he was a fool to just go buy shares without consulting me. I lied to him that the plan didn’t materialize because of some last minute issues and that the whole deal was called off. He was dumbfounded and then started to ask me for a loan to help him reply his debts. I rejected him flatly saying I had no money and that I wasn’t his guardian angel, waiting by the side to bail him out every time he runs into trouble.

He pleaded with me saying he was really down on his luck and so on. I fired him back by saying that he was so lucky to have had a buddy like me so far to clean his shit while he continues to return home every night to fuck a beautiful and sexy wife like Alicia. He kept silent as I continue to attack him that he was so lucky to have a woman like Alicia as his wife and that most men would give anything just to fuck her for one night. He was taken aback by my statement and even asked me if I felt the same way. I told him straight that if he wasn’t my buddy, I would have long ago made my move on Alicia as I was also lusting for her.

He kept silent on hearing this and I concluded that I can’t help him anymore as I have been helping him time and again without getting anything in return. I even told him that all I had was just more trouble from him each time. I guess he was reaching desperate levels as he got drunk as we talk and drank. He finally asked me if it was true that I had like Alicia. I told him all men would and I was no different. The only thing holding me back was because she was the wife of my buddy. He hesitated a little more before he asked me if I would help him if can have sex with Alicia. I pretended to tell him off and said he was talking rubbish but continue to leave him in desperation by saying I can’t help him and that I won’t do such a thing to a buddy wife.

Maybe he was desperate. Maybe he was drunk but he started to beg me and that he can help to arrange for a situation where I will get the chance to have sex with Alicia, though it all depended on her agreement in the end. I pretended to be shock and ask if he was serious and he said he was. He even told me that he has had a kinky desire to watch Alicia fuck another man but he wasn’t brave enough to try it nor dared to ask her. I wasn’t sure if he was telling the truth but I felt I was having the upper hand. I pretended to sound interested and ask him how he was going to do it. He said that the best way was for me to go over to his house tomorrow night on the pretext of watching soccer and that he would try to get her high on alcohol. He then told me how he would create the atmosphere and hope that she will be keen enough to try.

I told him that I leave it to him to decide and that I will contact him again tomorrow when he was sober to confirm if he really wanted to go ahead with it. With that, we left for home as I eagerly waited for the next day to come. The first part of my plan had succeeded but I now need to put the second part into action. I couldn’t afford to leave it to Jason to convince her that night. I needed to make sure that she would agree when he suggested. The videos that I had were now going to come to good use.

The next morning, I called Alicia up and told her that I needed to meet her urgently. I didn’t tell her what it was but she agreed to meet me for a short while. I picked her up and drove her to some HDB car park. When we reached the place, I told her that I missed her and wanted to fuck her again. As usual, she rejected me saying that it was over and she didn’t want to cheat on Jason again. I tried coaxing her but she kept rejecting. Sensing her insistence, I decided it was time to use blackmail. I took out my laptop and showed her a video. Her face went pale immediately when she saw what was being played. It was a short recording showing us having sex in the hotel and in her home. She started to shout at me and asked me how I managed to film our sex. I told her it wasn’t important as to how I did it but that it was more important as to what I am going to do with it.

At first, she tried to play down the effects on her by saying that I would stand to lose more if I showed it to Jason. I told her that I was prepared to divorce my wife but was she prepared to face divorce from Jason? I further threatened her by saying that I could also upload the video on to internet and the whole world would see her having sex with another man. I told her what would others think of Jason? We continued to argue over it and I finally told her that since she was adamant about not giving in to me anymore, there was no point in talking and that I told her to get out of my car and we shall just wait and see how Jason reacts when he receives the full videos I had.

I guess she finally realizes that I wasn’t going to back down and that she really didn’t want to lose Jason. She gave in and told me that she would continue to have sex with me but that I must destroy the videos. I told her that I would keep them for now until I am satisfied with her performance and warn her that I expect continued great fucking session from her. I even threatened her that if I find her going through motion in her sex, I would still put the videos to good use.

She tried to argue with me to no avail and she finally relented and asked me what I wanted from her now. I told her that I plan to go to their house tonight and I want her to play along with whatever I was going to do. She tried to coax me to reveal what I was planning but I told her that she would know tonight. All she needed to do was just to play along and I assure her everything will be fine.

We left the car park and I drove her back as I glowed with glee on my success. Tonight would be the most fantastic night of my life and I couldn’t wait for it to come earlier.

To be continued…………

fl saviour
30-06-2009, 02:22 PM
ho say liao, i guess ritely! u r my hero! bro,fuck her ass in front of her hubby la, i will open 3bottles for celebration.. tks for ur encounter and plans..

newyorker88
30-06-2009, 04:26 PM
MR EVIL,

Very good story!!!!

You will die a horrible death for THIS!!!!!( punt intended)

;)

Mr_Evil
30-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Part Eighteen

I called Jason in the afternoon to ask him if his plan is still on. He said yes and ask me to be at his house at 9pm. He told me that he can only plan to give me the chance but if Alicia doesn’t agree, we are not to force her. I told him that as I might end up getting nothing, I urged him to convince Alicia to wear one of her nightie that night with nothing underneath. I told him that if I don’t end up getting sex with her, I could still get to see her in a sexy nightwear. He agreed we hung up the phone as I waited for the hours to go by.

I arrived at their house at 9pm and Alicia pretended to be shock to see me. I greeted her as I walked towards the sofa. She was dressed in a short chemise that had a plunging neckline. As she got up from the sofa, I could clearly see down into her chemise top at her large drooping breasts. I really missed those pair of knockers and yearn to give them a hard press. She was about to go change but Jason told her it was okay and that she didn’t need to feel shy. Alicia came back to sit on the sofa as Jason went to get another glass for me.

Alicia asked me what was happening and I told her not to worry and just to play along as go. It was evident she didn’t feel comfortable as I smiled and ask her to relax as Jason returned to the hall. We settled down quickly as we started watching the football match and drank. Jason as promised continued to urge Alicia to drink more each time and by the time the first half ended; we had already finished 2 bottles. Alicia was now slightly tipsy as she began to behave less uneasy each time Jason caress her.

As we opened the third bottle of wine, my cock was desperately calling for action. The sight of Alicia in that sensuous nightie was too much for me as I tried to be as patient as I could, waiting for Jason to start putting his plan into action.

I guess he sense that timing was right as he suddenly asked me if I wanted to watch a porn movie he was watching earlier with Alicia while waiting for the second half to resume. I said ok so long as Alicia was ok and she nodded her head as Jason turned to asked her. He changed the TV program to the DVD input and the hall was suddenly filled with sounds of moans as we watched the sex scene that was being shown.

I turned to faced the TV and from the corner of my eye, could see what they were doing. By now Jason was groping her with his hands under her chemise. Alicia seemed uneasy with what Jason was doing but didn’t reject him; maybe fearing that I would later accuse her of not playing along.

I was stone hard by now as I saw how Jason was fondling Alicia. Jason whispered something to her ears and Alicia hands went under his shorts immediately. She was now rubbing his cock while he lowered her chemise top and began to suck on her breasts. By now, Alicia’s eyes were closed as Jason continued to suck her breasts while fingering her pussy. His shorts were now pulled down as Alicia continued to rub his cock. I decided it was time for me to get involved as I turned to face them and saw Alicia hands firmly wrapped around his short cock.

“Wah you two behave like that, want to make me jealous ah?” I pretended to say as they quickly stopped what they were doing.
“Oh sorry bro. Too stone liao so got carried away.” He said with his puny cock still exposed as Alicia quickly pulled up her chemise to cover her breast.
“Well, it is ok for me so long as you two allow me to watch,” I said with a smile.

There was a moment silence as Jason turned to Alicia and whispered something to her. She nodded her head and he turned to face me again.

“Bro, you sure you don’t mind us making out here? We can go into the room if you mind.” He said in pretence.
“I don’t mind at all so long as you do don’t mind having me here watch. I mean Alicia might not feel comfortable.” I replied in jest.
“No problem bro.” He quickly replied.

He pulled down her chemise to expose her lovely breasts as he pulled down his shorts with the other hand. He started to suck her tits hard while she moved her hands to rub his cock. I watched in fascination as they engage in foreplay and in honestly, was feeling excited to watch a couple engage in sex in real.

By now, Jason was naked as he continued to suck his wife breasts. His fingers were jamming into that familiar pussy and I yearn to push my own cock into that lovely wet pussy. I knew I couldn’t rush and continued to bid my time as I watch them. Jason whispered something to Alicia and she immediately stood up and her nightie fell easily to her ankles. She was now naked in front of us as she stepped away from her nightie and knelt between Jason, taking his puny cock fully into her mouth. She started that familiar cock sucking routine that I had been pleasured with previously as she began to suck him hard while licking his balls every now and then.

The sight of them making out was too much for me. I remove my own clothing and was soon rubbing my own hard cock as they continued their routine. Jason looked at me and smiled before saying that he didn’t know my cock was that big. I was very tempted to say that his wife is very familiar with this big cock as I merely smiled back at him.

Alicia stopped her sucking and turned around to see me seated naked on the seat. She pretended to look surprise while Jason continued to caress her drooping breasts. I continued to rub my own cock as I waited for Jason to initiate the next phase of his promise. He waited for a few seconds before he asked Alicia to go help me out. Without any hesitation, she moved quickly towards me and knelt between my legs. I leaned back as she held my cock in her hand and began to lick my balls and cock before finally engulfing my cock inside her sweet little mouth. She began to suck me hard and fast as I regain that familiar pleasured feeling that I enjoyed so much during those times when I was fucking her.

She started to increase her sucking pressure as my cock went in and out of her mouth. Jason walked behind her and lifted her to a standing position as she continued to suck my red hot cock. Spreading her legs, he entered her from behind and started to pump his cock into her pussy as she continued to suck me hard and fast. Without even bothering to ask them, I instinctively stretched my hands out and begin to massage her dangling breasts. God, how much I missed those great boobs of hers as Jason continued to pump hard into her. I was very tempted to let her suck me until I exploded but I decided I wanted my cum in her pussy more than anything. I was determined to cum inside her pussy before Jason does tonight and I quickly stopped her. Jason also stopped as he wondered what happened.

“Bro, I really can’t take it. Can I go inside her?” I pretended to ask him.
“How honey? You want to let Greg try you?” He asked Alicia.

She didn’t answer him and slowly walked towards their bedroom. We followed her and upon reaching the bedroom, found her lying on the bed with her legs spread opened.

“Bro, what you waiting for? Go ahead lah?” Jason urged me.

I needed no second invitation. I immediately went on top of her and position my cock outside her pussy. She spread her legs wide opened and used her hands to guide me towards her love hole. With one swift moment, I pushed my cock deep into her pussy once more. Her pussy was wet as ever as I started to slowly ram my cock hard into her. With each stroke, I increased my pace and the bed begins to shake after a while as I started to ram hard and fast into her. She was now moaning in pleasure as Jason stood at the front of the bed to watch as I fuck his wife hard. I guess he was either drunk or was genuinely turned on watching his wife being fucked by another man as he started to encourage me.

“Come on bro. Fuck her harder. Don’t stop. Show her what you got.” He urged me.
“Yes. Oh, Alicia your pussy is so wet. So shiok!” I said.
“Yes Greg. Fuck me harder. Harder Greg!” She moaned to my delight.

The combined pleasure of fucking Alicia and having Jason watched and urged me was too much. I knew it would not be long before I finally exploded. I pushed my cock even harder into her wet pussy as she continued to moan with delight. I quickly lifted her legs up on to my shoulders and push even deeper inside her. My cock was now hitting her G-spot with every thrust. Her moans were now loud and sensuous.

“God, I am cumming Greg. Don’t stop. Fuck me harder Greg. Harder! Oh fuck me hard!” she urged me in moaning voices.
“Yes Alicia. I am cumming too. Oh yes! I am cumminggggggggggggg!” I shout out before shooting one of my biggest loads ever into her pussy.

I continued to fuck her hard as she moan repeatedly before finally letting out a cry of pleasure as she experience her big O. Damn, this was one of my best fuck if not the best. I pulled my cock out of her pussy as my thick white cum ooze from her pussy and dripped on to the bed.

Meanwhile, Jason who was rubbing his cock, moved towards the bed and placed his cock above her face. He gave his cock a few more rubs before shooting a small amount on to her face. I smiled to myself upon seeing how little his cum was. Not only did I get to fuck Alicia right in front of Jason, I now even have the pleasure of having shot more cum than him. Life was great for me as we three collapse on to the bed to recover from our exhaustion. The night was still young. I was going to fuck Alicia again and again and Jason would be there to cheer me on as I fuck the brains out of his wife.

All right bros. That's the end of the story. Unless bros here really want to read about how the sex went, I would end here and most probably start a story of my another sexscape. Do choose between

Seduction of the Virgin Sister-in-law
Seduction of the Brother-in-law Wife

turboelephant
30-06-2009, 05:39 PM
You the man!

i vote for virgin sister in law!

xxxdreamer
30-06-2009, 06:23 PM
Seduction of the Virgin Sister-in-law will be my pick 1st....

fl saviour
30-06-2009, 06:25 PM
me vote 4 Seduction of the Brother-in-law Wife

emaza30
30-06-2009, 06:30 PM
me vote for brother-in-law wife

nooobie
30-06-2009, 06:37 PM
nice story bro !

emperor^10
30-06-2009, 06:43 PM
I vote for virgin sis in law... lol...

golfputt
30-06-2009, 06:45 PM
fansextix story... man

i go for virgin sis-in-law...... hehe

dreamztheone
30-06-2009, 10:29 PM
brother-in-law wife

Spud_Boy
01-07-2009, 02:17 AM
my vote's for the virgin sil.. yummy!! =)

PUMIT
01-07-2009, 08:30 AM
brother in law's wife means ur sister?

jd_Xtreme
01-07-2009, 10:48 AM
I vote for Seduction of the Brother-in-law Wife... Great story!!!!!:)

heartbroke
01-07-2009, 11:38 AM
i vote for virgin SIL too

AD69
01-07-2009, 03:39 PM
Both BIL' wife and SIL, I like. But my first vote will go to BIL's wife.

colorwheel
01-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Freaking steam. PCC my load while reading yr story :D

sootongs
01-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Clap Clap sry no power to upz you but super duper power read whether fiction or non fiction :P

I choose both stories hahahahah SIL and Bro in law wifey!!

Banzai!

diamondo
01-07-2009, 05:05 PM
I look forward to either of them. Whether it's SIL or BIL's wife, I am sure the story will be equally sexciting.

Xgenre
01-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Regardless, both will be fine. I think you should start a new thread for a new story though. Otherwise when we read, we might find it hard to find the relevant page. Having too many stories on 1 thread isn't very reader friendly, based on previous experience.

yang punk
02-07-2009, 12:02 AM
I want both...hhahaha

Athenawishes
02-07-2009, 10:26 AM
OMG... 2guys 1 gal... Wooooooo

nice one... u r definitely better than Jason..

Alicia is indeed fortunate to sex wif greg... =)

i want BOTH!!

JIKED D
02-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Part Eighteen
The night was still young. I was going to fuck Alicia again and again and Jason would be there to cheer me on as I fuck the brains out of his wife.

All right bros. That's the end of the story. Unless bros here really want to read about how the sex went, I would end here and most probably start a story of my another sexscape. Do choose between

Seduction of the Virgin Sister-in-law
Seduction of the Brother-in-law Wife

Actually I for One would like to read how the sex went between You, Alice n Jason ... all the juicy details of you and Jason shagging Alice ... all made possible by your Evil Plans

Mr_Evil
03-07-2009, 08:54 AM
Thanks for all the feedback. So far, the votes are SIL 6 votes and BIL Wife 5 votes. I shall wait until the end of today to finalize and start the new story next week on a new thread. Cheers to all and TGIF.

thailoverboy
03-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Bro, u are one damn good story writer! Love every bits of your sexprience with Alicia. Be it whether the story is real a not....doesnt matter man! Hard on reading your fucks with her. And the best thing is, my exgf name is Alicia too. And she is one hell of a screw too! 2 thumbs up for your story! :):)

Cheonging101
03-07-2009, 01:00 PM
This is like playing a Lone Wolf Adventure game-book!:eek:

To see Mr. Evil fuck own SIL, please turn to page 124.

To see Mr. Evil fuck wife's SIL, please turn to page 137.:p

gambit88
03-07-2009, 10:27 PM
I Vote For : Seduction of the Virgin Sister-in-law

Appleboy999
03-07-2009, 10:59 PM
I think you should continue writing about the BILW as well as starting a new thread. Like to know what further developments with Alicia

ilurbu
04-07-2009, 02:20 AM
SIL SIL SIL SIL!!!! muahahaha up you when got power la!!

anakin13
06-07-2009, 01:43 AM
well written... camping here for more !

Retrovertigo
06-07-2009, 07:21 AM
very good story writer.

can we have more juicy stuff?

Athenawishes
06-07-2009, 12:40 PM
No more updates from TS??

waiting for more action!!

swingerswagger
06-07-2009, 05:33 PM
love the steamy story!

And another VOte for SIL>>>>> Go Go Go... :D

Beautlax
06-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Both will do cos TS a damn good story writer

yohooo
06-07-2009, 08:20 PM
This is like playing a Lone Wolf Adventure game-book!:eek:

LOL! I remember it! hahaha, to think someone played lone wolf here :D

beji19308
06-07-2009, 09:20 PM
i'm probably too late for the vote anyway. it would be great if TS could update this thread when you start your new story.

papaotime
06-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Alicia/Jason got sis?????

Mr_Evil
07-07-2009, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the all feedback. Majority had voted for the SIL story so I shall start a new thread on this later today. Cheers.

Athenawishes
07-07-2009, 10:19 AM
OMG i cant wait for the next instalment!!!

LovSex
07-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Hmm... TS missing..?
Miss his updates...
TS~!!! COME BACK QUICK~!!!
LOL~
;p

Mr_Evil
08-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Dear all bros, my new story is out now. Please visit my new thread as shown in my signature.

D_Beckham84
18-02-2010, 11:51 PM
TS pls continue!!!

pokeman71
20-02-2010, 09:07 AM
Dear all bros, my new story is out now. Please visit my new thread as shown in my signature.

Bro, is your story finish on your SIL or still going to post.

itsalive
23-09-2010, 11:04 AM
bookmarkeddddddd

breetai78
17-07-2011, 01:46 PM
bookmarked

wsite2
18-07-2011, 10:42 AM
nice , camping for more

statue
18-07-2011, 11:15 AM
very sexy story