PDA

View Full Version : Rashes on my butt

pippo
21-05-2009, 06:30 PM
The past week I discovered some rashes on my butt, look like mosquito bites, but leaves dark patches when it dries, and the scars look like they do not go away at all. There are also some rashes on my hip area and butt, where the underwear edges touch your body, which appeared about 3 weeks ago. I did not consult the doctor, as I tend to sweat a lot and my butt and underwear linings will be quite moist, making it itchy thus developing the rashes, so I thought. It only itches when I sweat alot or when wearing older undies.

About a month ago, I had sex with condom with an FL, and a BBBJ. A month before that I had the same with another FL. Went to see a private doctor, he gave me a topical fungal cream to apply, after listening to my plight. He also asked me whether I engaged in any commercial sex. I told him no because the consultation was covered by company and I do not want any blood test to check for STDs be done by this doctor.

These are my two flings after I had my 3 month HIV test, which I was negative. Now what should I do? I know I need to test for HIV again. Are these some symptoms of STD or HIV. Very worried. :(

prmcat
21-05-2009, 06:47 PM
It is best to consult a doctor, may give you wrong info.

Flinger2
21-05-2009, 07:49 PM
The past week I discovered some rashes on my butt, look like mosquito bites, but leaves dark patches when it dries, and the scars look like they do not go away at all. There are also some rashes on my hip area and butt, where the underwear edges touch your body, which appeared about 3 weeks ago. I did not consult the doctor, as I tend to sweat a lot and my butt and underwear linings will be quite moist, making it itchy thus developing the rashes, so I thought. It only itches when I sweat alot or when wearing older undies.

About a month ago, I had sex with condom with an FL, and a BBBJ. A month before that I had the same with another FL. Went to see a private doctor, he gave me a topical fungal cream to apply, after listening to my plight. He also asked me whether I engaged in any commercial sex. I told him no because the consultation was covered by company and I do not want any blood test to check for STDs be done by this doctor.

These are my two flings after I had my 3 month HIV test, which I was negative. Now what should I do? I know I need to test for HIV again. Are these some symptoms of STD or HIV. Very worried. :(

Hi pippo,

As I am not am expert, let me cut and paste a reply from a expert "Dr. Frascino" from the body website. :

"unprotected oral sex carries a very slight risk for HIV transmission/acquisition. Protected sex is indeed protected, assuming the latex or polyurethane condom was used properly and did not break."

But if you have frequent commercial sex , it is best to get checked for HIV also as you might not have realized the condom broked, leaked, etc..etc... Precautionary measure not that you have too.

But in regards to STD's, even with condoms you can get STD's which occur due to skin contact etc...

Esp. so since you had BBBJ which is unprotected.

It is best to get checked with a doctor.

fartz
28-05-2009, 03:44 PM

There's a sticky thread by Bro Big Sexy. He covered in great depths on HIV. You should be able to find the info you needed.

AfA_hmor
28-05-2009, 09:18 PM
You can go to DSC to get a checkup. It might be a STD or could be a skin condition.

pippo
29-05-2009, 12:37 AM
i applied the cream and took some tablets prescribed by the doctor, now coming to a week, the rashes and the scars are disappearing. But i guess I will still take the tests, bro AFA, how much are the STD tests at DSC.

pippo
29-05-2009, 01:53 AM
Anyway thanks to all of your inputs, I already checked out the pricing of the checkup costs. Can view it here:

DSC (http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/showpage.asp?id=5)

Turion69
29-05-2009, 02:09 AM
Did the doctor give u antibiotic to eat also?

250mg or 500mg?

pippo
29-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Did the doctor give u antibiotic to eat also?

250mg or 500mg?

Nope. He gave me those small yellow tablets usually meant for runny nose.

supernewbie
29-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Better go kelantan DSC and let them check, but sounds like a fungal rash u have. If the cream does not work, go ask yr same dr to try some oral fungal tablets. if still no resolution, go DSC.

1jurongguy
30-05-2009, 03:50 PM
i used to have red rashes all over my body abt 2 years back. went to DSC for checkup cos fearing might be some STDs. Doctors there assure me that it is not STD after thorough checkup and referred me to NSC (national skin centre). but the rashes disappear after 2 ~ 3 months.

1 possibilities could be due to change in detergent used for washing cloth. which happens to me.

For your information. :-)