View Full Version : Stey club

<solidsnake>
18-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Any one been to Stey club next to liang court? I searched in the forum but did not find any info.

welcome any comments about that place?

Singguy
18-05-2009, 02:15 PM
Any one been to Stey club next to liang court? I searched in the forum but did not find any info.

welcome any comments about that place?

Normal HFJ... not very crowded.

Drinks are pretty standard... $60 for a tower of beer and $200 for hard liquor.
Hope this helps.

dcky
18-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Normal HFJ... not very crowded.

Drinks are pretty standard... $60 for a tower of beer and $200 for hard liquor.
Hope this helps.

Just went on Sat night. Jar of beer only cost $22/=.:p Singers now all are quite new... Tonight they do some performance night with singing & dancing. Just for info not pulling for business hor...:cool:

Singguy
18-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Just went on Sat night. Jar of beer only cost $22/=.:p Singers now all are quite new... Tonight they do some performance night with singing & dancing. Just for info not pulling for business hor...:cool:

Was there on Sat as well... sitting in the hall. Where were you sitting bro??

I'm aware of the show today. Already booked one of the rooms to help one of the singers coz they need to hit some 'target':D:D

You going bro?

<solidsnake>
18-05-2009, 04:22 PM
heard that the tips for the girls is $50 minimum. Is this true?

did you guys pay this amount in the room?

dcky
18-05-2009, 06:10 PM
Was there on Sat as well... sitting in the hall. Where were you sitting bro??

I'm aware of the show today. Already booked one of the rooms to help one of the singers coz they need to hit some 'target':D:D

You going bro?

Sat was playing pool in another room not the hall.... chating with Siao Siao... there after just back home around mid night..:) Don't think will go down tonight.... May be some other day. You are the regular there right ? so fast "eyeing" on new girl already. Which is the lucky girl ? ...:p

Jaycu69
18-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Is this a KTV, Pub or hangling flower joint ?

Price of beer really cheap. But was lost as also give tips to lady. :confused:

colitas
18-05-2009, 09:51 PM
thanks for sharing

dcky
20-05-2009, 10:01 AM
Is this a KTV, Pub or hangling flower joint ?

Price of beer really cheap. But was lost as also give tips to lady. :confused:

ha ha ha :p HFJ is just an expensive "fishing Pond ". Need to tips & HF as bait before you could have your Prey get hooks :D:p