PDA

View Full Version : Black Glass Raba Raba

chavez
14-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Anyone knows where in JB can find those black glass saloon that can raba raba n rate pls ??

geylangkaki
14-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Anyone knows where in JB can find those black glass saloon that can raba raba n rate pls ??

You can go Taman Sentosa, near The Store, got some massage shop which can find what you need, but mainly old auntie.

chavez
18-05-2009, 02:37 PM
wats the rate there ?

Sunshine
21-05-2009, 02:54 PM
it's a hair salon , a old uncle is sitting outside . RM $I20 plus extra service , can request for young lady but need to wait for 1 hour .:p

ruchucky
21-05-2009, 03:25 PM
it's a hair salon , a old uncle is sitting outside . RM $I20 plus extra service , can request for young lady but need to wait for 1 hour .:p

hai, Bro Sunshine.
may i know RM120 plus extra service is include wash hair and FJ?
what you mean request young lady need to wait 1 hour? the young lady not station at there or the young lady a lot customer need to q ?
me always go sentosa to walk walk leh.
hope to see your pose if you have try before..:)

bongman
21-05-2009, 08:24 PM
Where is this place btw? malaysia sure got their fun as well...

adam1970
10-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Raba-raba only or can have FJ, if can FJ then is it on the first street?,,,what u mean by black glass, bro...

chavez
12-06-2009, 02:51 PM
basically im looking at those OR POH LEH ( black glass ) if u know last time spore golden landmark hotel there are plenty of those cheap thrills.. something like a hair saloon u go in sit down they massage u a bit then start to raba.. can end up fj bj optional type..

I go health centre until i sian liao... looking for thrill la.

JB - if u know a place let me know

Edge
15-06-2009, 10:35 AM
basically im looking at those OR POH LEH ( black glass ) if u know last time spore golden landmark hotel there are plenty of those cheap thrills.. something like a hair saloon u go in sit down they massage u a bit then start to raba.. can end up fj bj optional type..

I go health centre until i sian liao... looking for thrill la.

JB - if u know a place let me know

there are a few places near sentosa, the store....
one of i can think of is the row of shoplots on the left and the right is the store.......you will see some old ladies and old man outside....i have past there a few times, but see all old ladies so no mood....
post FR once you have tried..... :D

geylangkaki
16-06-2009, 10:38 AM
there are a few places near sentosa, the store....
one of i can think of is the row of shoplots on the left and the right is the store.......you will see some old ladies and old man outside....i have past there a few times, but see all old ladies so no mood....
post FR once you have tried..... :D

yes, very old aunties, last time they might be chio bu. I went there massage by one lao goh, so surprised they open big mouth, RM200! :EEK: Give me free I also can't enjoy, cock sure no respond! I'm too young for them! :p

Ikari
17-06-2009, 01:04 AM
I guess u be their regular & will get special rates.

kankaro
17-06-2009, 11:08 AM
$200 that bloody rip off siah ... pls lor for that price range, can go many different places lor ... i think somehow they think u first timer wanna chop chop u good good ...

Prime Minister_
17-06-2009, 03:34 PM

Do you have the young lady name? Will like to try out next week.:p

Soul_Reaper
18-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Do you have the young lady name? Will like to try out next week.:p

Her name is Ho Jinx...... most suitable for you :D:p:D