PDA

View Full Version : Sa-Bai Massage at Geylang

bestbest
12-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Allow me please to recommend a massage place which has permit and with solid clean massage.

Its Sa-Bai between Lor 24A and Lor 26.

Massage rates even cheaper at $35 for 45 min, $42 for 60mins and $52 for 90mins.

Guarantee clean and very good thai or oil massage also at no extra cost for oil.

You can look for Yvonne, a nice looking chinese local with very solid massage skills. She is probably in her late thirties but looks younger and reminds me of He Jie, ex TCS actress in the 90s.

You can also have a hair cut at $8 or plus wash hair at $16 downstair by a pretty PRC (with permit and no hanky panky) before you proceed to take a shower at one of the bathrooms behind and for your massage upstairs. One big open concept massage room (at upstairs) with six or seven mattresses. Room clean and well maintained...no smell at all.

There are also 3 to 4 thai masseurs besides Yvonne and mind you, good massage only and zero hanky panky.

Understand the place will be moving to between Lor 34 and 36 soon as the lease for the present premise is expiring soon.

Business number: 68416487. Recommended for benefit of all who are into good clean massage whether newbies or old birds. And no vested on my part may i qualify.

chukeliang
14-05-2009, 03:25 PM
hardly can find 1 thai massage, i mean perform by native thai. IS BAD.
bro u got try pataya at joo chiat rd?
its at centre portion of joo chiat rd. cant remember unit no. already.
come with a small hot pool, no extra charge, entrance is mkt rate.
gals not chio, but good massage. run by 1 fat local auntie.

bestbest
14-05-2009, 08:05 PM
hardly can find 1 thai massage, i mean perform by native thai. IS BAD.
bro u got try pataya at joo chiat rd?
its at centre portion of joo chiat rd. cant remember unit no. already.
come with a small hot pool, no extra charge, entrance is mkt rate.
gals not chio, but good massage. run by 1 fat local auntie.

No la bro. As i said besides the local chinese Yvonne, there are three others who are thais and can do you a good traditional thai massage. Yvonne, though a cina, can perform an equally good job in thai massage. The masseursl normally come in after lunch and about 1pm though opening time is 11am.

Joo chiat pattaya tried many years ago liao when Yvonne (same one in Sa-Bai), Pat, Helen, Maggie were there. The place then had got a small hot pool, chilled pool (really chilled at 5 degrees) and steam bath. But change of management and increase in price, no more going there liao. Gals also changed. Tot the place doesn't even have a hot pool now, its only foot massage and body massage. You r right, no more chio gals.

Regaine
14-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Sounds like a good place to try.

passi0n
25-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Izzit still around? Unable to find...

thomasdelaruue
26-05-2011, 12:34 PM
some time they advertise in ad post , com.........
And sg adS online . Com
Check them out.

scukme
26-05-2011, 01:05 PM
it located in between lor36 & 38, no more massage

owen10
26-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Izzit still around? Unable to find...

should be still around. they have a hairdressing salon in the same premises.

my observation, based on FR >2 years ago: :D

place is open concept, meaning they have a few mattresses in an open area which all, men and women do their massage in same ground. gals in their 40s, looks cmi, dont think u have mood for specials too. but massage was solid. those crack crack type.

passi0n
26-05-2011, 01:23 PM
ok, from this website i was on the other side of the road thats y couldnt find it... will go again later...

http://www.hotfrog.sg/Companies/SA-BAI-HAIR-BEAUTY-SALON

owen10
31-05-2011, 11:19 AM
ok, from this website i was on the other side of the road thats y couldnt find it... will go again later...

http://www.hotfrog.sg/Companies/SA-BAI-HAIR-BEAUTY-SALON

it's between 2 lorongs so if based on the address, it may not be easy to find. maybe u can use NO SIGNBOARD restaurant as a benchmark. from there you head towards JOO CHIAT COMPLEX direction (i.e the bigger number lorong) ... walk for 5-8 mins you should see the shop. they also have a hairdressing salon with same name.

BSNMasster
31-05-2011, 11:20 AM
confused with the location. Its totally different from what I've just passed by this morning. Ive tot its near kallang mrt area?

owen10
31-05-2011, 11:34 AM
confused with the location. Its totally different from what I've just passed by this morning. Ive tot its near kallang mrt area?

there are actually 2 shops with same name. but dont think it's under same mgt. the one u mention near kallang mrt, i heard also offers solid thai massage n d gals r slightly better in stds. last time heard fr fren occasionally u can find not bad lookin ones. info was more than a year ago n i've not visited this joint b4. (last time wanted to try but d gal i asked for had returned home :()

BSNMasster
31-05-2011, 11:45 AM
there are actually 2 shops with same name. but dont think it's under same mgt. the one u mention near kallang mrt, i heard also offers solid thai massage n d gals r slightly better in stds. last time heard fr fren occasionally u can find not bad lookin ones. info was more than a year ago n i've not visited this joint b4. (last time wanted to try but d gal i asked for had returned home :()

That does clarifies clearly now. Thanks bro. Ok gona head down to the K. area and see how is it in a while.

passi0n
31-05-2011, 01:14 PM
it's between 2 lorongs so if based on the address, it may not be easy to find. maybe u can use NO SIGNBOARD restaurant as a benchmark. from there you head towards JOO CHIAT COMPLEX direction (i.e the bigger number lorong) ... walk for 5-8 mins you should see the shop. they also have a hairdressing salon with same name.

thank you, but i cannot find this place... the address 478 GEYLANG ROAD, 389437, but 487 is a salon with chinese name...

anyway i went to lor 3, where sabai, nature n lucky massage are...

xchange
01-06-2011, 01:07 AM
'.....You can also have a hair cut at $8 or plus wash hair at $16 .....will be moving to between Lor 34 and 36 ....

Business number: 68416487. .

it located in between lor36 & 38, no more massage

I hope TS bestbest do not mind if I clarify the confusion here.
Like scukme said above,no more massage-but still have hair saloon.
You cannot miss the purple signboard between L 34/36.

Anyone need clarification,should PM bestbest.(Pss-even though I know
S_ _ _ _ _ since the days of S_ _ _ _ _ _ at Selegie/Kitchener and MM, I was not even told in advance of their move). -

thomasdelaruue
30-01-2012, 02:39 AM
ok another near kallang mrt