PDA

View Full Version : Who is the best?

alexkong78
07-05-2009, 02:44 PM
I always go cheoging in threes.Two brothers will protect and take care of one who is usually too hypersexed or hyperdrunk and hopeless.So here is my frenk assessment of the girls we cheong for the past 4 years.

Local Girls - hardly any except ONS.very expensive and sometimes free pickups from pubs and discos.casual sex with worn donw housewives and clerks.Nice girls are good to bong.Just too innocent. Divorcess are easier.But some too bitych and too fierce.Overall, sinapore girls not bad. Too tamed.

Thai Girls - they are like tigers.Reasonable price from $50 to $200. Depends on your luck.Most of them are good lovers and good bonkers themselves.Give as much as they take.But you have extremes.Some good ones and some behave like dead wood.Let you bonk until your knees soft.The good ones treate you like kings.Most of them are dark.Phyiscally attractive and willing to work hard for the money and tips.Overall good bonking partners.Will to experiemnt and frenchin is usually allowed.Great lovers too.Worth the money.The high end ones are really good.But some can be disappointing.Overall good.

China Girls - extremes. The quick quick types found in massage parlours and tunia ships.quick money and unhygenic.dangeorus fly by nite.bonk today and disappear tomorrow.very dangerous type of sex adventure. the health centres girls are slightly better.but extremes again.all they want is your money.some allow frenching but no fun.mostly quite shy when comes to fingering and licking.usually not allowed.not very satisfying. if you are lucky, you get a gem who provides you with everything.but again, they disappear to nowhere very fast. so enjoy a good one while it lasts. most of tthem are fair, white skin and smmoth complecion.very attractive some of them.very sexy with beautiflul breasts.worth the money and worth the trouble. overall good and satisfying.8 out of 10 give you good time.worth every cent.but don't be fooled and coned by their soft attitudes.

Korean Girls - not bad most of them.expensive and usually very quickly over.some are real geams with great bodies and great boobs.not easy to find.most of them also very polite and take their time to please. good complexion with fair bodies.very clean and very health conscious.take trouble to make up and take trouble to please. good sex partners.worth the money.

European Girls - expensive but gentle.polite and courteous.most of them are too gentle and play act with you. nice body with nice boobs.but not as satisfying as the Thais or the China girls.But of course, some are great lookers and they give you a great time.some behave like wooden blocks.hi,do and pay.and bye...

Pls don't zap hor.Just telling and sharing only. Bye bye....

tomvoyeur
07-05-2009, 11:43 PM
Informative lowdown - hopefully more ppl can add to this thread. I love the ONS sharing lol. ;)

alexkong78
08-05-2009, 02:28 PM
I think sex is addictive.Sex itself is an addiction.The more you get the more you want. You then think you got one of the best sex in the world.Then you want to try again a new girl. The new experience gives you a new high.You said this is the best.Then you try another and another.The pleasure level goes higher and higher with no limits.Soon it becomes an obesseion.It becomes an addiction.It becomes an graving.You grave for more and more with no satisfaction in sight.You become drown in sex.Like taking drungs, you get higher and higher with no satisfaction.

Any bro here got sex addiction ? There are so many women in this world to be satisfied and to satisfy our sex drive.Different women with different likes and pleasures.There is really no end.Enjoy while you can.Many men have become impoternt and they can only stare and stare.Cannot pereform and their dicks cannot stand.It's a pity.Sometimes too much sex kills thejoy for sex.Too many girls also kill the joy for sex.But for many, the more girls the better.The higher the pleasure and the higher the satisfaction.No ending in sight.

So sex is like a drug - addictive and graving. Who is the best? Nobody is the best.Each girl has her own charrms and pleasure points.It becomes a graving and an addiction.Sex is a miracle.We all graves for it.Like a drug, it can make us happy and it can also kill us.So take it easy and walk carefully on this sex journey.

Bangster
08-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Wah

Newbie and this is a very good example of what newbies should post - medium-length articles which are filled with interesting content. We could see effort being put in and the result is not a 2-liner asking for easy contacts and sure-win methods of hooking beautiful women.

For that, I up you +5

alexkong78
10-05-2009, 10:04 AM
For that, I up you +5

Thank You Bro Bangster.You are most kind.Thank you.

Feiji
10-05-2009, 03:53 PM
In my opinion, Japs are the best.

Kyser Soze
10-05-2009, 05:53 PM
I have not tried Europeans and Koreans. Thai girls are quite good in bonking. Accomodating with nice body, and most of them I have tried are SYTs. On the contrary, PRC girls' service standard varies widely. I have encountered gals who don't bother the time, and gals who just want the job to finish within minutes. :eek:

In search of a FL, it depends on luck. It doesn't necessary means that you pay the money, you enjoy the session. Out of my sessions with the FLs, 20% consist of those as good as fxxking a dead fish and 20% for 'finish within minutes'. Hence, only 60% of those I feel money is well-spent. :D

stmapede
10-05-2009, 09:54 PM

tomvoyeur
10-05-2009, 11:15 PM

I think bonking for the sake of bonking is the best. With other factors like cash, emotions etc involved, it tends to turn sex into a transaction rather than an activity. :)

Mr Canon
10-05-2009, 11:26 PM
I believed all nationality do have good & bad one, it all depends on your luck

kudaliar
11-05-2009, 12:21 AM

Never try one before.
Hopefully got chance in future

nettyworms
11-05-2009, 12:30 AM
i rmb LostALau bro gave a comment to japs , he SAID that japs are shy when having sex and u might think that they are very '' polite '' but actually behind they very high esteemed and also proud of themselves !!

so actually they call us pigs behind our backs.

gotta agree with that cause i had a jap colleague with this same attitude , except i didnt bonk her .

any bros here who has bonked jap girls can share their experience? like their moans and shyness etc etc

ericng
11-05-2009, 12:38 AM
Korean Girls - not bad most of them.expensive and usually very quickly over.some are real geams with great bodies and great boobs.not easy to find.most of them also very polite and take their time to please. good complexion with fair bodies.very clean and very health conscious.take trouble to make up and take trouble to please. good sex partners.worth the money.

European Girls - expensive but gentle.polite and courteous.most of them are too gentle and play act with you. nice body with nice boobs.but not as satisfying as the Thais or the China girls.But of course, some are great lookers and they give you a great time.some behave like wooden blocks.hi,do and pay.and bye...

Pls don't zap hor.Just telling and sharing only. Bye bye....

these so-claimed KOREANS are MONGOLIANS... it is easy to tell. koreans have a x-factor look, the mongolians do not have these look.

simplest, you speak to them in korea language and test them on what they know about South korea. High chances are they will siam your questions.

water_gun
11-05-2009, 02:10 AM
As long it a pussy, it always will be the best. :D

alexkong78
11-05-2009, 10:11 AM
....In search of a FL, it depends on luck. It doesn't necessary means that you pay the money, you enjoy the session. Out of my sessions with the FLs, 20% consist of those as good as fxxking a dead fish and 20% for 'finish within minutes'. Hence, only 60% of those I feel money is well-spent. :D

Thank you Bro Kyser.I'm greatly humbled by your appreciation of the TS.Thank you.Yes, I do agree with you about luck and about chemistry.Sometimes, the moment you open the door and you look at the girl's face, you know it's going to be a bad session.But nvm lah, just continue to act good and hope for the best. In the end, not bad result if we show the girls some respect and some decorum too.Thank you Bro.

alexkong78
11-05-2009, 10:13 AM
I share the same opinion as u. Up U +7

Thank you very much Bro Stmapede.Greatly appreciate your points.THank you.

alexkong78
11-05-2009, 10:14 AM
I believed all nationality do have good & bad one, it all depends on your luck

Agree.Sometimes you get the best sex from the most unexpected girl! I had a fat and plump girl once with a CMI look.But she gave me one of the best bonking session ever! Luck I suppose.