PDA

View Full Version : Familiar Faces while Cheonging KTV

bangbangben
07-05-2009, 09:40 AM
As per title, what would you do shall you see your friend's girlfriend / wife working as "girl" at ktv?
Moreover, the mummy bring her to parade in your room.

In the following events;
1) If she does not recognise you.
2) If she recognise you.

What would be your actions at that point of time and subsequent actions for your friend?

Thread up for discussion.
Cheers

Gerald
07-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Sometime ago I visit a HC and had the full services of a lady through the reommendation of a friend who had been entertained by her previously. After I bonked her she asked me if I was still staying at a particular place. I was shocked that she knew me. When I asked her she then disclosed her previous working place. She was my subordinate and my neighbour. What a small world!

old_yet_horny
07-05-2009, 10:10 AM
1) If she recognise me.

I will book her and ask her to sit with me... Just treat it as normal chit chat and find out why is she really doing this... I will not touch her just talk. SAsk if my friend knows about her working in this line and try to help within my means..

2) If she dun recognise me.

I will also pretend not to recognise her... However, I will sound out my friend and check how is their relationship recently and does he really knows what is she doing behinf his back...

End of the day, I will not want my friend to be hurt for being kept in the dark and maybe his GF maybe doing unfaithful things behind his back.

Just my 2 cents worth...

enzer88
07-05-2009, 10:46 AM
I will pretend not knowing her and ask to her to sit with me to find out more. i believe nobody wanted to be in this line unless they r facing some diffculties in life.

Cheonging101
07-05-2009, 11:52 AM
Er...

1) If friend's girlfriend / wife does not recognise you,
a) and you have always fantasised about bonking her.
Ans: Mai tu liao!

b) and you have never fantasised about bonking her.
Ans: Bochap and call friend, without telling him about the inciden unless absolutely necessary,
to ask about their recent status.

2) If friend's girlfriend / wife recognise you,
a) and you have always fantasised about bonking her.
Ans: Mai tu liao! Can even use emotional blackmail for free bonk!

b) and you have never fantasised about bonking her.
Ans: Ask her to sit with me without hanky-panky and ask why she need to do this.

Actually, I don't have the balls to do (a). :p

aczeta76
07-05-2009, 12:03 PM
Er...

Actually, I don't have the balls to do (a). :p

Hengz u wrote this.. ahaha

Cheong muz still cheong with style... cannot forget everything just because of lust..:p

ANDYSIAO14
07-05-2009, 12:12 PM
i knew them or they wanna act blur or not i still run....i love my wife.... ;)

spore many places to cheong and not short of ktv(s) & pussy(s)... :D

I think those married men in this forum also run....
why having nightmares when you can have a gd night sleep later on... :p

as for my buddies , i will just sms them and say the next bottle of Chivas or whatever lar on me... no joking... ;)

jackbl
07-05-2009, 01:21 PM
Boss, u too free to post this question for discussion??? Hehehe...:D :D :D

No hard feelings for my comments hor..

What would be your actions at that point of time and subsequent actions for your friend?

Thread up for discussion.
Cheers

bangbangben
07-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Boss, u too free to post this question for discussion??? Hehehe...:D :D :D

No hard feelings for my comments hor..

I myself never encounter before but just Curiously leh... Many always say will eat friend's gf because chio or wat, but curious how many would actually do it.

I find it damn awkward also will be in a state of shock especially if it was a close friend's partner.

If she don't recognise, confirm faster tell mummy "This batch cannot make it, faster change another batch please!"
If she recognise, also reject.

I don't like to touch my friend's property... even over, there still got chance to come back together later in future or wat-so-ever.

Destiny
07-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Be it both way, i'll have my friend informed.

zing
07-05-2009, 02:06 PM
If she recognize me, I think I should be worried cos she may tell my GF.

If she don't recognize me, I would rather siam her cos she may eventually recognize me.

In my opinion, Singaporean gals are unlikely to be KTV gal. So the likelihood is very low. In the event if it do happen, I'm sure my friend would already have known.

bochapsing
07-05-2009, 02:27 PM
1) If she recognise me.

I will book her and ask her to sit with me... Just treat it as normal chit chat and find out why is she really doing this... I will not touch her just talk. SAsk if my friend knows about her working in this line and try to help within my means..

2) If she dun recognise me.

I will also pretend not to recognise her... However, I will sound out my friend and check how is their relationship recently and does he really knows what is she doing behinf his back...

End of the day, I will not want my friend to be hurt for being kept in the dark and maybe his GF maybe doing unfaithful things behind his back.

Just my 2 cents worth...

agree with bro old_yet_horny...

guess i'll do the same..

qwerty66
07-05-2009, 02:39 PM
Cheonging KTV is not illegal right?

if you know them why need to siam?

sit them down to understand the reason they working there?

else if they are not 'friend', no need to think. just continue to enjoy your outing.

hahakoh
08-05-2009, 12:29 AM
never come across. if i do i'll ask them to sit. Anyway, she enjoy my money, i enjoy her body.

Nitestarz
11-05-2009, 05:35 AM
well guess for horny guys the ans is simple

if she knows u n still sits with u u be the regular customer chit chat or touch n tip her well lata on any thing xtra will be btw u n her.

if she does not know u n u like her get her n have fun n lata on remind her with small hints n may b u can have a regular fb after that.