PDA

View Full Version : Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003

Pages : 1 [2]

suckerll
23-08-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by 'xXx'
Wow bro, ur thai powerful man:p errr but can interpret???

U must have a good teacher!! kekeke

Devil got a thai girlfriend, very pretty!
tomorrow,i will go to sammyboy forum to ask for a look.

thank you!good luck...

'xXx'
24-08-2003, 04:10 AM
Thanks bro...i'm still trying to improve my thai

suckerll
24-08-2003, 06:21 AM
Thanks bro...i'm still trying to improve my thai u r welcome :)

'xXx'
25-08-2003, 12:56 AM
Mr devil,

wonder if u are accpeting neew applicants to your hdy tour?
So this time flying there or by bus?:)

bestbest
25-08-2003, 05:03 PM
Hi Mr Devil,

just wondering if there is any new massage joint with spa facilities in h city now..last time when I was there, there was only this Sparks with a small jucuzzi and a sauna room..also got gals to scrub your back but strictly no hanky panky...

thanks

MrDevil
26-08-2003, 12:58 PM
Mr devil,

wonder if u are accpeting neew applicants to your hdy tour?
So this time flying there or by bus?:)

I have not able to finalise my schedule yet, so can't really know hows the plan like. We will probably flying over.

Once my schedule is finalised, I will post outing to invite.

MrDevil
26-08-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
The story was really touching and heart-warming... :)

The sad part has yet to come, this starting part is oni showing what GT that has make me fallen head over toe.

MrDevil
26-08-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by ryoko
Devil mii fan thai, shuay mark mark!
prun nee, pom ja phai sammyboy forum khor doo laew.

Khop khun khrap! Choke Dee...

Mai Chai, phorm tirak mai jin shuay, kar lar nak. Shuay mai shuay mai ben rai, phorm chop puying jai di, chai mai?

Khrop kun maag khrap.

No, my tirak not very pretty, is cute/lovely. Pretty or not pretty never mind, I want lady good heart, right?

Thank you very much.

MrDevil
26-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by bestbest
Hi Mr Devil,

just wondering if there is any new massage joint with spa facilities in h city now..last time when I was there, there was only this Sparks with a small jucuzzi and a sauna room..also got gals to scrub your back but strictly no hanky panky...

thanks

YOu can try Sakura GV SPA but dont expect any fancy facilities. I think your best bet is Chao Phraya and Pink Lady. Sorry, can't provide much info about spa there bcos I have never been able to find time to relax in spa there or maybe it just too time wasting to spa in Hdy, i would rather do it in JB.

xmen2
26-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Bro, after reading ur sad FR, me felt like crying already...when will the 2nd part coming?? Me like watching drama series and cant wait any loner....cheers!

tirak69
26-08-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by xmen2
Bro, after reading ur sad FR, me felt like crying already...when will the 2nd part coming?? Me like watching drama series and cant wait any loner....cheers!

TGs no doubt make good tiraks... read this and other threads and try not to fall into their KC trap or kenna GT.

chok dee!

fandi
27-08-2003, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by simnon
Just came back from 3D2N trip to Hat Yai
Reach there Sat, 16th, my fav hotel, abassador fully booked due to buddhist ceremony on Sun 17th
Settle for Lee Garden Hotel..
Book 1 puying from Nong Hong KTV along Florida Hotel stretch and another puying from Rose KTV.
Went to Wang Her Hotel, just behind the Emperor Hotel to take a look at the PRC chicks, most of them can't make it in terms of looks, although a few very tall one. Normal rate is B1000 and cheaper than puying, normal rate is 1200 to 1500.

Overall, a sextifying trip and money well spent.

Will be retiring from HY scene very soon as age is catching up..

Where is the exact location of Wang Her Hotel and Emperor Hotel,
is it near town area, i.e. within walking distance from Regency Hotel? or otherwise? Tq.

simnon
27-08-2003, 09:26 PM
It is walking distance from Hatyai Garden Home and BP Grand Hotel.

Sorry that I do not know where is Regency Hotel...

By the way, it is the same stretch as ATAMI Massage..

cheongkid
27-08-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by fandi
Where is the exact location of Wang Her Hotel and Emperor Hotel,
is it near town area, i.e. within walking distance from Regency Hotel? or otherwise? Tq.
Here's a map for your reference. Map (http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/hadyaiguide.pdf)

MrDevil
03-09-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by xmen2

hey, the first part is oni the sweet part ler... I try not to remember the sour part, at least i try to keep oni the sweet memory though the sour memory was hunting me since my puying cheong history..

MrDevil
03-09-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by tirak69
TGs no doubt make good tiraks... read this and other threads and try not to fall into their KC trap or kenna GT.

chok dee!

Well, no one actually pre-planned to fallen into KC trap. It comes and trapped you without you knowing...just got to grow wiser each time.

DNAT
03-09-2003, 04:29 PM
Hello Tai Lo:
thanks for sharing your past encounters on tirak ....
yep, I am still in one piece :)

MrDevil
03-09-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
Hello Tai Lo:
thanks for sharing your past encounters on tirak ....
yep, I am still in one piece :)

Tai Tai Lo, how? when you got good reason for snipe mission to JB heheheheh i am still waiting to claim my dinner, the voucher got expiry date or not arr?

TheUnforgiven
03-09-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Well, no one actually pre-planned to fallen into KC trap. It comes and trapped you without you knowing...just got to grow wiser each time.

Though your story brought back some memories, it was still a freakin nightmare. No more tiraking for me!

MrDevil
04-09-2003, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
Though your story brought back some memories, it was still a freakin nightmare. No more tiraking for me!

Well, the harder you trying to avoid, the more cold blooded you will looks and probably end up like me butterflying everywhere and everyone, scare of getting tied down again. Even if the chemistry sparks sometimes, my imune system tends to have anti-biotic to cure it ;).

Wanna to cheong JB sometimes and refind your tirak feel? hhahahaha

TheUnforgiven
04-09-2003, 01:14 AM
Well, the harder you trying to avoid, the more cold blooded you will looks and probably end up like me butterflying everywhere and everyone, scare of getting tied down again. Even if the chemistry sparks sometimes, my imune system tends to have anti-biotic to cure it ;).

Wanna to cheong JB sometimes and refind your tirak feel? hhahahaha

I don't need to butterfly, I have dropped the last few girls I bonked like flies. Aaah... the beauty of F&F.

No JB for me, how about Hatyai in Novemeber? :)

MrDevil
04-09-2003, 01:43 AM
I don't need to butterfly, I have dropped the last few girls I bonked like flies. Aaah... the beauty of F&F.

No JB for me, how about Hatyai in Novemeber? :)

Yeah, F&F but sometimes easier said than done...

Me still trying to finalise my schedule for Sept Hdy trip, Nov trip a bit early to plan now yet but should be OK.

DNAT
04-09-2003, 12:21 PM
Tai Tai Lo, how? when you got good reason for snipe mission to JB heheheheh i am still waiting to claim my dinner, the voucher got expiry date or not arr?
Tai Lo Tai Tai Tai :)
just snipe the local scene last nite - sianz leh! still prefer Riau cheonging.

Dun wori lah ... the voucher still valid... hehehe

DNAT
04-09-2003, 12:25 PM
wow! so jiat lart ah? thot you had a fun time in BKK .... oh ya! how is Mr Yomun? you still see him regularly?

MrDevil
04-09-2003, 12:48 PM
Tai Lo Tai Tai Tai :)
just snipe the local scene last nite - sianz leh! still prefer Riau cheonging.

Dun wori lah ... the voucher still valid... hehehe

hahaha, me still wanna to cheong Riau one day but can't gel in to Riau bros somehow..

We have mission to JB this Fri, can redeem this voucher this Fri in JB ;) hehehehehe

Cuntalk
07-09-2003, 12:08 AM
hahaha, me still wanna to cheong Riau one day but can't gel in to Riau bros somehow..

tot bro KP n magic r Riau bros also??:confused:

MrDevil
07-09-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Cuntalk

Hey, I tot you happily married and live there ever after ? How's your trip, must be super romantic to tie you down for so long.

they are more like SK bros liao now hahahahaha, pai seh, i mean in forum toking cok lar bcos I got no clue what you guys toking about

watchman
07-09-2003, 04:30 AM
Hi,
Check out this. Its about the massage centers in Thailand.
http://www.etaiwannews.com/Asia/2003/09/06/1062815784.htm

MrDevil
07-09-2003, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by watchman
Hi,
Check out this. Its about the massage centers in Thailand.
http://www.etaiwannews.com/Asia/2003/09/06/1062815784.htm

A thread started by BKK's regulars at international thread toking about this issue oso, i believe you will get more insight info from that thread than this news posting.

Cuntalk
07-09-2003, 10:53 AM
Hey, I tot you happily married and live there ever after ? How's your trip, must be super romantic to tie you down for so long.

they are more like SK bros liao now hahahahaha, pai seh, i mean in forum toking cok lar bcos I got no clue what you guys toking about

yes happily married but still fonking ard...Samui trip was romantic with the beautiful beaches n a few topless angmoh babes...bro e-kid was the happiest man there with the company of 3 HDY puyins...:cool:

TheUnforgiven
07-09-2003, 11:54 AM
wow! so jiat lart ah? thot you had a fun time in BKK .... oh ya! how is Mr Yomun? you still see him regularly?

i was not talking about the bkk thingy la, was referring to an incident that happened last year. Anyway, I have since dumped the Counter 2 bkk girl (if thats what you were referring to), much to SC's relief. Meng Zai here I come! As for yomun, haven't seen him recently.

MrDevil
07-09-2003, 01:47 PM
yes happily married but still fonking ard...Samui trip was romantic with the beautiful beaches n a few topless angmoh babes...bro e-kid was the happiest man there with the company of 3 HDY puyins...:cool:

Publish your FR ler to share share beautiful romantic story...

!kung pow
07-09-2003, 05:11 PM

retiring from SK, switching back to Riau :cool:

MrDevil
07-09-2003, 09:07 PM
Some bros who PM for lobang and general info about Hdy, please post in the thread so that other regular Hdy cheongster could oso help to contribute the info you guys needed and benefit other new cheongsters too.

1. 101 puying info

Puying from farms
Depending on the days, non-peak prices range from 1,200b ~ 1,500b and peak days (weekend, public holiday and eve, long weekend) prices range from 1,500b ~ 2,000b. This is typical prices for most puyings but those fresh gals will probably charge slightly higher. All are from overday booking till tomorrow 0800~0900.

Locations (pai seh, my spelling is very poor and if I missed out any, welcome to help to add)
1. See Kim Yung area
2. LK hotel area
3. Merlin Hotel Area
4. Wonderful (opp Chaopraya)
5. Abb Perd Karaoke(074-232159)
6. Lucky Karaoke(074-244761)
7. Karaoke Lounge down old Sakura Hotel - Watchman

Puying from private collection[/b[
Typically prices varies depending on quality ranging from 2,500b ~ 3,500b. These puying are not available from farms and shown to you thru private contact at your hotel room. These puyings are usually barely underage, without thai IC or freelancers.

No underage girls 'cause is a big offence there. Get caught n u can kiss the world bye-bye. My fren kena this n had 2 pay Rm 3000 2 settle it!!! - Watchman

Lobang
There are couple of OKT operating in this manner and PM me to get contact for one of them.

[b]Freelancers from Disco
If you hunted puyings from disco, dun be too happy.. they are there to hunt for customers too, so it is all money transaction, dun imagine otherwise. Prices are pretty much negotiable and usually range from 1,500b~3,000b depending on your charms and skills. Just to play safe, be very careful with your belonging and make sure that you have all your stuffs in safe box before you start to touch her. These freelancers could accompany you later, probably till noon or if you have got the charms and skills, free meals for the next few days ;) but beware of falling into tirak trap.

Careful who u pick up 'cause some pui yin r ban from working due "2 health reasons" or others. - Watchman

Locations
Hollywood Disco - the biggest, most crowd and higher changes to get non-working ladies for ONS. If I remember correctly, oni Puyings above 21 allowed entrance.
Emperor Disco - oni puying above 21 allowed entrance.
JB Disco - no age limit, so those who prefer younger puying can try your luck here.
Say Hi (Merlin Hotel) - most are freelancers or from farms, so be prepared to pay.
Discovery Pub. - Cool place 2 drink n relax. Might get lucky here. - Watchman

The crowd starts to come in about 2300 onwards, so get in early to get the right table.

2. 101 Guide on Hotels

Most hotels are cheaper by 100b ~ 200b if you get hotel voucher from tour agencys.

Hotel ranking according to my preference and prices are with hotel vouchers (prices are as close as I remembered but the difference is very small)

1. Sakura GV - 860b, new hotel which is most value for money with safe box in room. Always the first choice.
2. Lee Garden - 1100b
3. Novotel Central Sukhotai - 1800b

3. 101 Guide on Massage Parlour

Get massage vouchers from travel agency to save about 60b~100b.

Traditional Massage
Sakura GV - std massage 180b for 2 hours, oil massage - 760b, JuaGan - forgotten price liao but this is really professional skill.
Jb Hotel -

Sexy Massage
Pink Lady - famous for soapy massage
Choa Phraya

4. Communication

Most puyings speak hokkein, a little speak English and Mandarin. The more fluent the puying could speak your language, the longer she has been working. If you wanna fresh oyster, chances to get one who speak your language well is pretty slim.

5. 101 Guide on Transportation

1. A cab from duty free to Hdy cost 500b.
Walk across 2 Danok, taxi 2 Hdy is RM 33. - Watchman
2. Tuk tuk travel around hdy city is 10b per person.
3. If travel in group, most economical to book a minivan for 1,200b~1,500b for 24 hours with drivers who act as a guide too.
4. Drive in will require to buy an insurance cost RM20 but be very careful as the road condition is not good and there is almost no traffic rules, bikes rider are road of the king.

6. 101 Guide on Good Food

Breakfast
- Bakuteh - the same street with Sakura GV within 5 mins walking distance.
- tim sum - behind Merlin hotel area.

Lunch
- Chicken Rice - Kung Long (Dinosour) at Sadau

Dinner
Hill Top Restaurant
Wang Her Restaurant
See Kim Yung Seafood Centre

6. Safety Notes

- Shake head pills at Hdy is controlled strictly, dont get yourself behind bar for this. Danuk area is more relax for this.

- Always try to find hotels with safe in the room and keep all your stuffs in the safe whenever possible.

- Avoid roaming the street alone at night, always move around in a group.

- Be careful when overnight with freelancers especially if you are going to stay overnight at her place.

Words of Advice(WOA):
Don'ts
1. Don't mention u r Singaporean. Singaporean=mark mark $. Will be cut left, right up,down n u won't know it. Not like by M'sian, rumour to have jack the price of cheonging.:-(
2. Don't tip more than Rm20 'cause this will inflate the price there. So don't b a bad ass n make every1 life miserable!
3. Don't bad mouth their Royal Family provided u have a death wish. Ppl there kowtow their king.
4. Don't promise your date something when u have no intention 2 keep. Like going 2 karaoke when u prefer 2 pat pow the night away. Things tend 2 go downhill frm there!
5. Don't do drugs if 2morrow u r going back. M'sian border thamrock r very sharp. Many spies!!!

Do's
1. Do enjoy n try "facilities" there. Ppl there r friendly provided u don't step any1 tails.
2. Do try the soapy massage (Pink Lady). Can choose from fish bowl or superstar at the lounge. Xperince u nver 4get!
3. Do visit some temples there 2 buang siao
4. Do try 2 learn some Thai lang. This will impress the girls there. Trust me!
5. Do learn all u can frm this forum n u will be "safe" -watchman

This is pretty brief but I believe as other regular cheongster helps to contribute more info, it could be a complete guide to help new cheongsters better informed about Hdy.

MrDevil
08-09-2003, 01:17 AM
Bros who has general questions about Hdy, please post at the thread to benefit everyone, unless your questions is private and personal. I have very poor memory and basically I cheong and forget, so perhaps some regular Hdy cheongster could oso help to share the details.

Cuntalk
08-09-2003, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by yomun
Wow I'm taken by surprise. I sincerely wish you a happy marriage. You're still in LOS right? PM me your Thai mobile and I'll give you a shout out.

Last but not least. Make some Luk Kreung babies? Haha! :D

now back in sillypore fonking SK/BT babes...:D

watchman
08-09-2003, 05:36 AM
Here's mine:

1. 101 puying info

Locations (pai seh, my spelling is very poor and if I missed out any, welcome to help to add)

7. Karaoke Lounge down old Sakura Hotel

Puying from private collection
Typically prices varies depending on quality ranging from 2,500b ~ 3,500b. These puying are not available from farms and shown to you thru private contact at your hotel room. These puyings are usually barely underage, without thai IC or freelancers.
No underage girls 'cause is a big offence there. Get caught n u can kiss the world bye-bye. My fren kena this n had 2 pay Rm 3000 2 settle it!!!

Freelancers from Disco
If you hunted puyings from disco, dun be too happy.. they are there to hunt for customers too, so it is all money transaction, dun imagine otherwise.
Careful who u pick up 'cause some pui yin r ban from working due "2 health reasons" or others.

Hang outs:
Discovery Pub.
Cool place 2 drink n relax. Might get lucky here.

4. 101 Guide on Transportation

3. If travel in group, most economical to book a minivan for 1,200b~1,500b for 24 hours with drivers who act as a guide too.
4. Drive in will require to buy an insurance cost RM20 but be very careful as the road condition is not good and there is almost no traffic rules, bikes rider are road of the king..

Walk across 2 Danok, taxi 2 Hdy is RM 33.

Words of Advice(WOA):
Don'ts
1. Don't mention u r Singaporean. Singaporean=mark mark $. Will be cut left, right up,down n u won't know it. Not like by M'sian, rumour to have jack the price of cheonging.:-(
2. Don't tip more than Rm20 'cause this will inflate the price there. So don't b a bad ass n make every1 life miserable!
3. Don't bad mouth their Royal Family provided u have a death wish. Ppl there kowtow their king.
4. Don't promise your date something when u have no intention 2 keep. Like going 2 karaoke when u prefer 2 pat pow the night away. Things tend 2 go downhill frm there!
5. Don't do drugs if 2morrow u r going back. M'sian border thamrock r very sharp. Many spies!!!

Do's
1. Do enjoy n try "facilities" there. Ppl there r friendly provided u don't step any1 tails.
2. Do try the soapy massage (Pink Lady). Can choose from fish bowl or superstar at the lounge. Xperince u nver 4get!
5. Do learn all u can frm this forum n u will be "safe"
That's all

Chok Dee.

MrDevil
08-09-2003, 11:29 AM
Here's mine:

1. 101 puying info

7. Karaoke Lounge down old Sakura Hotel

No underage girls 'cause is a big offence there. Get caught n u can kiss the world bye-bye. My fren kena this n had 2 pay Rm 3000 2 settle it!!!

Freelancers from Disco

Careful who u pick up 'cause some pui yin r ban from working due "2 health reasons" or others.

Hang outs:
Discovery Pub.
Cool place 2 drink n relax. Might get lucky here.

Walk across 2 Danok, taxi 2 Hdy is RM 33.

Words of Advice(WOA):
Don'ts

Do's
5. Do learn all u can frm this forum n u will be "safe"
That's all

Chok Dee.

Bro Watchman, thanks.. I have added your contribution to my original posting and will continue to update that as more bros contribute, this way in time to come, it could become comphrensive Guide.

fandi
09-09-2003, 01:45 AM
heard krabi is a nice place near Hatyai, any bro know
any happenings in krabi and how far the distance
from hatyai? tq.

MrDevil
09-09-2003, 12:25 PM
from hatyai? tq.

There were discussion on Krabi few pages back, do some readup.

DNAT
09-09-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by yomun
Hey how are you Abang? Perempuan many many. Henessy/Black Label bottles are always ready for you in BKK. Hehe! :D
Baik baik .... :)
mana ada cewek banyak ????

Mr Devil jio me go JB me oredi cannot go .... not to mention BKK - but thanks for your offer. (now become Opticum's turn to MIA ??)

fandi
10-09-2003, 12:40 AM
There were discussion on Krabi few pages back, do some readup.

Try to find the thread but to no avail.
Anyway, thx.

Cuntalk
10-09-2003, 01:16 AM
Anyway, thx.

krabi ard 200km fm HDY...abt 4 hrs by coach...has nice beaches n relatively undeveloped than Phuket/Samui...

MrDevil
10-09-2003, 01:35 AM
Baik baik .... :)
mana ada cewek banyak ????

Mr Devil jio me go JB me oredi cannot go .... not to mention BKK - but thanks for your offer. (now become Opticum's turn to MIA ??)

hey u jio me to Jb first one hor, then fly our aeroplane... dun test my memory huh, i still holding my dinner voucher wor..hahahahaha

MrDevil
10-09-2003, 02:06 AM
Some bros who PM for lobang and general info about Hdy, please post in the thread so that other regular Hdy cheongster could oso help to contribute the info you guys needed and benefit other new cheongsters too.

Reference Material - cheongkid
Hadyai Dummy Guide with Map (http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/hadyaiguide.pdf)

1. 101 puying info

Puying from farms
Depending on the days, non-peak prices range from 1,200b ~ 1,500b and peak days (weekend, public holiday and eve, long weekend) prices range from 1,500b ~ 2,000b. This is typical prices for most puyings but those fresh gals will probably charge slightly higher. All are from overday booking till tomorrow 0800~0900.

1. See Kim Yung area
2. LK hotel area
3. Merlin Hotel Area
4. Wonderful (opp Chaopraya)
7. Karaoke Lounge down old Sakura Hotel - Watchman

Typically prices varies depending on quality ranging from 2,500b ~ 3,500b. These puying are not available from farms and shown to you thru private contact at your hotel room. These puyings are usually barely legal age, without thai IC or freelancers.

No underage girls 'cause is a big offence there. Get caught n u can kiss the world bye-bye. My fren kena this n had 2 pay Rm 3000 2 settle it!!! - Watchman

Lobang
There are couple of OKT operating in this manner and PM me to get contact for one of them.

Freelancers from Disco
If you hunted puyings from disco, dun be too happy.. they are there to hunt for customers too, so it is all money transaction, dun imagine otherwise. Prices are pretty much negotiable and usually range from 1,500b~3,000b depending on your charms and skills. Just to play safe, be very careful with your belonging and make sure that you have all your stuffs in safe box before you start to touch her. These freelancers could accompany you later, probably till noon or if you have got the charms and skills, free meals for the next few days ;) but beware of falling into tirak trap.

Careful who u pick up 'cause some pui yin r ban from working due "2 health reasons" or others. - Watchman

Locations
Hollywood Disco - the biggest, most crowd and higher changes to get non-working ladies for ONS. If I remember correctly, oni Puyings above 21 allowed entrance.
Emperor Disco - oni puying above 21 allowed entrance.
JB Disco - no age limit, so those who prefer younger puying can try your luck here.
Say Hi (Merlin Hotel) - most are freelancers or from farms, so be prepared to pay.
Discovery Pub. - Cool place 2 drink n relax. Might get lucky here. - Watchman

The crowd starts to come in about 2300 onwards, so get in early to get the right table.

2. 101 Guide on Hotels

Most hotels are cheaper by 100b ~ 200b if you get hotel voucher from tour agencys.

Hotel ranking according to my preference and prices are with hotel vouchers (prices are as close as I remembered but the difference is very small)

1. Sakura GV - 860b, new hotel which is most value for money with safe box in room. Always the first choice.
2. Lee Garden - 1100b
3. Novotel Central Sukhotai - 1800b

3. 101 Guide on Massage Parlour

Get massage vouchers from travel agency to save about 60b~100b.

Traditional Massage
Sakura GV - std massage 180b for 2 hours, oil massage - 760b, JuaGan - forgotten price liao but this is really professional skill.
Jb Hotel -

Sexy Massage
Pink Lady - famous for soapy massage
Choa Phraya

4. Communication

Most puyings speak hokkein, a little speak English and Mandarin. The more fluent the puying could speak your language, the longer she has been working. If you wanna fresh oyster, chances to get one who speak your language well is pretty slim.

5. 101 Guide on Transportation

Walk across 2 Danok, taxi 2 Hdy is RM 33. - Watchman
4. Drive in will require to buy an insurance cost RM20 but be very careful as the road condition is not good and there is almost no traffic rules, bikes rider are road of the king.

6. 101 Guide on Good Food

Breakfast
- Bakuteh - the same street with Sakura GV within 5 mins walking distance.
- tim sum - behind Merlin hotel area.

Lunch
- Chicken Rice - Kung Long (Dinosour) at Sadau

Dinner
Hill Top Restaurant
Wang Her Restaurant
See Kim Yung Seafood Centre

6. Word of Advise

- Shake head pills at Hdy is controlled strictly, dont get yourself behind bar for this. Danuk area is more relax for this.

- Always try to find hotels with safe in the room and keep all your stuffs in the safe whenever possible.

- Avoid roaming the street alone at night, always move around in a group.

- Be careful when overnight with freelancers especially if you are going to stay overnight at her place.

- Always try to cheong with someone familiar there or have some local contact to show you around. Otherwise, you will chop like Robert as newbird there.

Words of Advice(WOA):
Don'ts

Do's
5. Do learn all u can frm this forum n u will be "safe" -watchman

This is pretty brief but I believe as other regular cheongster helps to contribute more info, it could be a complete guide to help new cheongsters better informed about Hdy.

watchman
10-09-2003, 05:15 AM
Anyway, thx.

Here is 1 I pick up.
Here is a place 2 relax. If u r xpecting something like Hdy or Pattaya, 4get it, mate. Dead town after 10pm.
Don't let it damper your spirit 'cause u can get "laid" provided u have work 4 it. One tip is book a hotel where there is a massage parlour n.....well u get the idea. It helps 2 if u speak Thai 'cause many cute "kampong" pui yin waiting 2 "bloom". Here is the rundown:

Accommodation
1) Thai Hotel ,7 Issara Rd
Tel 61-1122, 61-1474 to 5
360bht (fan) 650(AC) (recmd)

2) Viet Thong Htl right accross the stret.
350(f) 550(AC)

3) Krabi Tree hotel. At the beach about thirty minutes or so from the main town of Krabi. Tell motorbike driver n he will do the rest.
Your room is located up a tree! Wanna feel how Tarzan n Jane make out, this it, 2 xperiment!!

Places of Interest.
1)Krabi Town
Nothin much but few night clubs n trad. massage center.

2)There are a beer bar area in Krabi, you can find it along the beach road behind the stores and restaurants.

3)There are two main beaches in Krabi, namely Ao Nang and Railey Beach. Of the two, Railey is by far the most scenic.
Can c many falangs topless sunbathin.
Not 2 b miss, dildo shrine, located on Raily beach. It's dedicated to the gods of fertility.
Use longtail boat 4 beach hopping. Very scenic.

Sorry, if info seem inadequate. Will update more on my next trip later this year.

Hope this help.

Note. Local girls here tend 2 b tan in colour. So if u like 2 eat chocolate...........

Once, wiseman said, "Don't shit n eat in the same place!" God bless u, dad!

MrDevil
10-09-2003, 12:07 PM

Sorry, if info seem inadequate. Will update more on my next trip later this year.

Hope this help.

Note. Local girls here tend 2 b tan in colour. So if u like 2 eat chocolate...........

The info is pretty details with contact no, etc... liao. Can't ask for more liao.... :D

natto3
10-09-2003, 06:10 PM
hi bro watchman,
i agree with you.
the no 1 don't in thailand is your point no 3. "anything" can si-am, but that one is a death wish. so to all new to koon thai remember that!
2nd one you did'nt mention, is never ever show your temper especially to policeman.
sanook......:)

natto3
10-09-2003, 06:23 PM
from hatyai? tq.
hi bro, krabi about 5hrs by car from hdy.
krabi still small town, nothing much going on there at the mo. i think in future it will be jump off point for koh lantai yai and koh lantai noi. some very nice beaches there and big resorts are hunting land there now i think. it's also good to go there for the islands nearby esp phi phi islands. phi phi a little overdone already, so go for other islands. koh luk a little further away, developing very fast. if you like life on the faster lane go all the way to phuket. go to the "july in phuket" thread. i did some reccomendations there.
hope you enjoy yourself.
sanook....:)

fandi
10-09-2003, 10:15 PM
Thanks natto3 for the info. Looks like it's purely
a beach resort.

natto3
10-09-2003, 10:28 PM
Thanks natto3 for the info. Looks like it's purely
a beach resort.
hi, before i log off, just for your info, silkair has direct flights there few times a week. check their schedule.
cheers.

watchman
11-09-2003, 06:13 AM
4 newbies. N "vets" - "Spot the Katoeys"

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/378640/mvc-112x.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/378640/thaigirls4.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/378640/thai2.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/378640/thaigirls3.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/378640/linda01.gif
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/378640/thai.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/378640/anna15.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/378640/ktoy.jpg'>
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/378640/abi-thai.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-9/378640/gogo03.jpg

MrDevil
12-09-2003, 04:15 PM
4 newbies. N "vets" - "Spot the Katoeys"

Khatoeys, eeeeekkkkk :eek: thanks but no thanks, not my cup of tea, but heard that they BJ better than puying, anyone tried? heehheeh :D

watchman
12-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Khatoeys, eeeeekkkkk thanks but no thanks, not my cup of tea, but heard that they BJ better than puying, anyone tried? heehheeh
A vet. frend had 1 session with 1 of them accidentily.:o
Next morning, grumblin abt being cheated n all craps. But did comment best "fuck" in many lifetime. BTW, (s)he was fully modified.
So, how sure r u that one of your victims is a khatoeys! :D

watchman
12-09-2003, 06:26 PM
A vet. frend had 1 session with 1 of them accidentily.
Next morning, grumblin abt being cheated n all craps. But did comment best "fuck" in many lifetime. BTW, (s)he was fully modified.
So, how sure r u that one of your victims is a khatoeys!

Should b :

So, how sure r u that one of your victims is NOT a khatoeys! :D

Sorry, typo error.

fandi
12-09-2003, 11:04 PM
Thank u watchman, quite a comprehensive info.

Here is 1 I pick up.
Here is a place 2 relax. If u r xpecting something like Hdy or Pattaya, 4get it, mate. Dead town after 10pm.
Don't let it damper your spirit 'cause u can get "laid" provided u have work 4 it. One tip is book a hotel where there is a massage parlour n.....well u get the idea. It helps 2 if u speak Thai 'cause many cute "kampong" pui yin waiting 2 "bloom". Here is the rundown:

Accommodation

350(f) 550(AC)

3) Krabi Tree hotel. At the beach about thirty minutes or so from the main town of Krabi. Tell motorbike driver n he will do the rest.
Your room is located up a tree! Wanna feel how Tarzan n Jane make out, this it, 2 xperiment!!

Places of Interest.
1)Krabi Town

2)There are a beer bar area in Krabi, you can find it along the beach road behind the stores and restaurants.

3)There are two main beaches in Krabi, namely Ao Nang and Railey Beach. Of the two, Railey is by far the most scenic.
Not 2 b miss, dildo shrine, located on Raily beach. It's dedicated to the gods of fertility.

Hope this help.

bigboy23
13-09-2003, 12:16 AM
now back in sillypore fonking SK/BT babes...:D
Hi Bro, this Sun I am going to Hyd alone, how's the weather at Ko Samui and Hat Yai? Always raining?

Do u know a OKT in Hat Yai with 1 leg, long time ago I get a girl from his farm who fr Chang Mai and can speak Chinese and pester me for the whole night, u know the location of his farm?

thks

defytherules
13-09-2003, 02:34 AM
think the OKT is from Rose..

Originally posted by bigboy23
Hi Bro, this Sun I am going to Hyd alone, how's the weather at Ko Samui and Hat Yai? Always raining?

Do u know a OKT in Hat Yai with 1 leg, long time ago I get a girl from his farm who fr Chang Mai and can speak Chinese and pester me for the whole night, u know the location of his farm?

thks

watchman
13-09-2003, 07:33 AM
u welcome, fandi. Hope u have a sanuk time there. Do tell FR us on your time spent there 'cause would luv 2 hear abt it.

Well, chok dee.

cheongkid
13-09-2003, 08:51 AM

thks
The last time I went (Apr 03), he was at JK Pub in See Kim Yong.

Cuntalk
13-09-2003, 11:02 AM

thks

that time i went(late Aug) was perfect sunny weather at Samui...HDY too except for the occasional downpour...which usually wont last long...

for 1 leg okt i know of 1 at thongsao...think his farm iz nearest to the snake shop...

fandi
24-09-2003, 02:22 AM
u welcome, fandi. Hope u have a sanuk time there. Do tell FR us on your time spent there 'cause would luv 2 hear abt it.

Well, chok dee.

Failed to make the trip to krabi. due to sudden change in
my schedule, instead just dropped off hatyai.
Unfortunately too, went with a gang of friends, and some even
bring wife and gf along..... damn....boh kang tau liao...
however, trying to do some research from the info gathered
over here, thought of preparing for my next trip, especially Wonderful ktv which was highly recommended by samsters here, took the hatyai city map from the newstand, purposely
asking my gang to go makan around that area, try to
discover wonderful but to no avail, have seen
Saengthong Vitthaya School (as mentioned
in one of the FR in here as nearby area), there's a church beside,
along the way also find Chaophya 4 but never seen
Wonderful KTV.........In the evening, take a look
along BP Grand hotel, finally manage to find Emperor hotel,
Maenam hotel as mentioned in here that got prc, but
looked at the place, hardly find any ppls walking nearby the street, very quiet place, try to go into a chinese restaurant
located beside Maenam which claimed to be "no-hand restaurant"
but hardly got any customer inside it, not to say prc.....maybe looks like i din have much luck during this trip..........all seems
not working out well......finally at least someting, trying an oil massage at sayuri massage centre in sakura gv which was also recommended by samster......yes, this time, it's really fantastic!!
Those who like massage should really try it here, this is the best
massage i've tried so far.....Later on, along with the gangs and
wife/gf went to the Karaoke (real ktv, no hanky panky)
at sakura gv, room charged is 500baht, heard the waitress asking whether want GRO or not, since most friends with
wife/gf, so din request for one but the waitress mentioned
only 120baht per hour, of course plus need to buy them
a drink too........saw one or two GRO, quite chio too.....
wondering can be booked to the room or not........so this time
it was merely a vegetarian trip.......hopefully, will be
backed here for the next few months and keep my finger
cross luck is with me next time....... and also
hope bros here can continue to provide more FR and info.
thanks a lot.
p/s: one last thing, heard from a travel agent there,
krabi is monsoon season now and also for
few months to come, and is not suitable for tourist,
not sure how true is it..........cos the travel agent currently
only organizing samui trip.

MrDevil
24-09-2003, 03:07 AM
Failed to make the trip to krabi. due to sudden change in
my schedule, instead just dropped off hatyai.
Unfortunately too, went with a gang of friends, and some even
bring wife and gf along..... damn....boh kang tau liao...

however, trying to do some research from the info gathered
over here, thought of preparing for my next trip, especially Wonderful ktv which was highly recommended by samsters here, took the hatyai city map from the newstand, purposely
asking my gang to go makan around that area, try to
discover wonderful but to no avail, have seen
Saengthong Vitthaya School (as mentioned
in one of the FR in here as nearby area), there's a church beside,
along the way also find Chaophya 4 but never seen
Wonderful KTV.........

It's a small shop beside a motor repair shop, dun expect fancy big lightings at night as KTV is for show oni, its actually a farm. Most farms in Hdy called themselve KTV but there is oni very few real KTV with GRO.

In the evening, take a look along BP Grand hotel, finally manage to find Emperor hotel, Maenam hotel as mentioned in here that got prc, but looked at the place, hardly find any ppls walking nearby the street, very quiet place, try to go into a chinese restaurant located beside Maenam which claimed to be "no-hand restaurant" but hardly got any customer inside it, not to say prc...

Hmm... you really run into all walls, i think there is very few bro here actually cheong PRC in Hdy, they are "old" and not lookable type as compared to those in Spore. The "No-Hand-Res" concept has changed long ago and its now a rest plus singer stage.

..maybe looks like i din have much luck during this trip..........all seems not working out well......finally at least someting, trying an oil massage at sayuri massage centre in sakura gv which was also recommended by samster......yes, this time, it's really fantastic!!
Those who like massage should really try it here, this is the best
massage i've tried so far.....Later on, along with the gangs and
wife/gf went to the Karaoke (real ktv, no hanky panky)
at sakura gv, room charged is 500baht, heard the waitress asking whether want GRO or not, since most friends with
wife/gf, so din request for one but the waitress mentioned
only 120baht per hour, of course plus need to buy them
a drink too........saw one or two GRO, quite chio too.....
wondering can be booked to the room or not........

The last time we almost went to this KTV and actually their waiteress oso not bad, can try luck there. That's all i can say. But be prepared to waste money in KTV

so this time it was merely a vegetarian trip.......hopefully, will be
backed here for the next few months and keep my finger
cross luck is with me next time....... and also hope bros here can continue to provide more FR and info. thanks a lot.

Good to know that the info here helps you a lot, actually if you look at Hdy 101 Guide, it should have all the info u need summarised

p/s: one last thing, heard from a travel agent there,
krabi is monsoon season now and also for
few months to come, and is not suitable for tourist,
not sure how true is it..........cos the travel agent currently
only organizing samui trip.

fandi
25-09-2003, 01:35 AM
Tq, bro Devil.
Btw, i saw there were 2 ChaoPhaya in hdy, one is Chaophya 4 and the other one is New Chaophya, which one is nearer
to Wonderful?

Cuntalk
25-09-2003, 02:17 AM
Tq, bro Devil.
Btw, i saw there were 2 ChaoPhaya in hdy, one is Chaophya 4 and the other one is New Chaophya, which one is nearer
to Wonderful?

directly opposite of New Chaophya iz Wonderful...cant find meh?:confused:

MrDevil
25-09-2003, 06:12 AM
directly opposite of New Chaophya iz Wonderful...cant find meh?:confused:

maybe he missed it during the night

watchman
25-09-2003, 04:04 PM
Soo many girls. Soo many girls. Soo many girls. Soo little time. Sur miss the place mar. :p

Cuntalk
25-09-2003, 05:12 PM
maybe he missed it during the night

at nite lagi wont miss it cos all the puyins will hang ard outside the joint...:o

watchman
25-09-2003, 10:23 PM
at nite lagi wont miss it cos all the puyins will hang ard outside the joint...:o

Sur eyes must b tire mar!:rolleyes:

fandi
26-09-2003, 01:39 AM
Sur eyes must b tire mar!:rolleyes:

wah.....looks like watchman knowing me well. :D

actually, i din stopped by New Chao, instead did walk
past in front of Chao 4, that's the reason why can't locate
Wonderful......anyway, thanks all bro!!!

watchman
26-09-2003, 01:51 AM
wah.....looks like watchman knowing me well. :D

actually, i din stopped by New Chao, instead did walk
past in front of Chao 4, that's the reason why can't locate
Wonderful......anyway, thanks all bro!!!

U, me n every1 here all same-same. Seen a girl, first thing that comes in mind would b how to bonk her all 4 ways.:D

3rdofficer
13-10-2003, 07:17 PM
Bm mong mong

girllover
13-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Bro MrDevil, I just came across your tirak story and was really sadden to hear that such a close relationship would end up nowhere. I followed through the thread and couldn't find the second part of the story. I am really curious in finding out what goes wrong? why? If it is your intention to not write the second part because it is too hurtful, I am sorry for bringing it up.

watchman
13-10-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by girllover
Bro MrDevil, I just came across your tirak story and was really sadden to hear that such a close relationship would end up nowhere. I followed through the thread and couldn't find the second part of the story. I am really curious in finding out what goes wrong? why? If it is your intention to not write the second part because it is too hurtful, I am sorry for bringing it up.

In order to love, you must risk pain

3rdofficer
14-10-2003, 12:56 AM
Post post dint know

eEconomist
14-10-2003, 01:56 AM
Mai Chai, phorm tirak mai jin shuay, kar lar nak. Shuay mai shuay mai ben rai, phorm chop puying jai di, chai mai?

Khrop kun maag khrap.

No, my tirak not very pretty, is cute/lovely. Pretty or not pretty never mind, I want lady good heart, right?

Thank you very much.

Hmm.. bro, can see that your thai has improve alot :)

Keep going yeah!!!

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by 3rdofficer
hi bro devil, can u please elaborate more on where to buy the breastmilk at HDY border ? u got try or not ;)

i was dared by a fren to try but end up did not try though we really stop into the hospital liao :D

the hospital is on the way when u about to reach Hdy, tell the tuk tuk, they will surely know

Heard that it taste more thick and milky than normal milk but I really cant bring myself imagining sucking a mid 30s foreign woman, but she is pretty 20s SYT, i wont mind ler

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 02:22 AM

has actually forgotten most part of the ending story, it happen more than 10 years ago liao.. so i choose to remember the sweet memory oni lor.

The main reason for it to be ended is that she was hiding another tirak behind me and worse still, he is an old man in 40s. If he more handsome than me, at least not so tulan. Actually other small small issue like frequent quarelling, jealousing, etc... starts to pick up when the r/s starts to mature, maybe i was oso there too frequent, almost weekly... so thats not a good thing too.

Dun woli, you will got to fallen to learn how to climb back and walk, at least I believe I could see and thing clearer now.

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by eEconomist
Hmm.. bro, can see that your thai has improve alot :)

Keep going yeah!!!

wei, still waiting for you to cheong together ler...

aiyah, my thai still the same lar, oni spelling improve bcos got some bros used those words frequently ler

watchman
14-10-2003, 03:48 AM
i was dared by a fren to try but end up did not try though we really stop into the hospital liao :D

the hospital is on the way when u about to reach Hdy, tell the tuk tuk, they will surely know

Heard that it taste more thick and milky than normal milk but I really cant bring myself imagining sucking a mid 30s foreign woman, but she is pretty 20s SYT, i wont mind ler

Here is an idea. Buy a baby bottle, fill it with fernleaf premium (high calsium with added vitamin or Thai 'Vitasoy' n ask ur puyin 2 bottlefeed u. Legal n reminds u of ur babyhood days.

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 04:44 AM
Here is an idea. Buy a baby bottle, fill it with fernleaf premium (high calsium with added vitamin or Thai 'Vitasoy' n ask ur puyin 2 bottlefeed u. Legal n reminds u of ur babyhood days.

hahaha i prefer sucking the nipple , more original and real :D

girllover
14-10-2003, 07:43 PM
Bro MrDevil, thanks for replying, lately got really interested in tirak stories, I guess this is one way to get to know thai culture better. Glad you are back on your feet stronger and wiser. Happy bonking, kekeke.

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 09:44 PM
Bro MrDevil, thanks for replying, lately got really interested in tirak stories, I guess this is one way to get to know thai culture better. Glad you are back on your feet stronger and wiser. Happy bonking, kekeke.

here is another interesting tirak story http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13045&goto=lastpost

girllover
15-10-2003, 01:32 AM
here is another interesting tirak story http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13045&goto=lastpost
Thanks for the link bro, I guess you must have refer to bro free's quest. I have been following his story since day 0, his determination and effort has been a constant inspiration to most of us to enable us to dare to dream, be it good or bad, and his success will continue to be a constant reminder to us that life, although hard, can still gives us a break or two if we approach it with sincerity and lots of love.

MrDevil
15-10-2003, 03:47 AM
Thanks for the link bro, I guess you must have refer to bro free's quest. I have been following his story since day 0, his determination and effort has been a constant inspiration to most of us to enable us to dare to dream, be it good or bad, and his success will continue to be a constant reminder to us that life, although hard, can still gives us a break or two if we approach it with sincerity and lots of love.

well the journey is still long but bro Free is in better position continuing the journey than I was then.

fandi
23-11-2003, 08:11 PM
Bro watchman,
manage to cheong Krabi lately?

Accommodation

350(f) 550(AC)

Places of Interest.
1)Krabi Town

Hope this help.

watchman
23-11-2003, 11:50 PM
Bro watchman,
manage to cheong Krabi lately?

Belum lagi. Bulan puasa ni.......

Why? U r up 2 sumthing, i know u r.:D

fandi
24-11-2003, 12:38 AM
Belum lagi. Bulan puasa ni.......

Why? U r up 2 sumthing, i know u r.:D

dah nak raya la .......probably will be heading up there soon.:p
thought of getting latest info from u bro.

watchman
24-11-2003, 01:12 AM
dah nak raya la .......probably will be heading up there soon.:p
thought of getting latest info from u bro.

Kalu kat sana, jgn lupa kirim salam kat cewek sana. Wish u all the luck. Better check the weather there. Bring back photos 2. Would b nice 2 c the girls u pick.:D

Cuntalk
24-11-2003, 07:27 PM
Reached Hatyai early this morning...it was bloody
crowded coming out of Malaysia customs. It has been
raining whole morning. All of the hotels are supposed
to be fully "booked"! and next 2 days all hotel
increase rates. Bad time to come!

Still...we managed to stay at Siam Center hotel which
is quite a good location and good room. Both my
friends have got own tirak so nothing much to report.
Tonight we are going to watch Hatyai Palace sexy show.

There started to have this show again after stopping
for a long time...supposed to have "TOP" model from
BKK...we shall see.

While typing this at the internet shop...saw some PRC
chicks...first time I saw in Hatyai but CMI...old and
ugly...

Now I am going to bath at CP4...kekeke...

Will go visit Superstar one of these days and report
back here...

P.S. me helping to copy n posts his FR on behalf of him cos he unable to access SB earlier...

fandi
24-11-2003, 10:22 PM
bro Cuntalk,
Good for u.....
Plan to heading up there within this week but after raya,
heard hotel also fully booked, any other "not so famous" hotel still available?

Have fun there, bro and sanookkkkkkkkk! :D

Cuntalk
24-11-2003, 10:33 PM
bro Cuntalk,
Good for u.....
Plan to heading up there within this week but after raya,
heard hotel also fully booked, any other "not so famous" hotel still available?

Have fun there, bro and sanookkkkkkkkk! :D

bro fandi not me lah...iz bro edkoh2000's FR...:o

for hotels u can go to any travel agent n enquire abt it...

fandi
24-11-2003, 10:45 PM
opsss......sorry :rolleyes:
miss out the p.s.

Cuntalk
25-11-2003, 09:04 AM
opsss......sorry :rolleyes:
miss out the p.s.

u missed out the subject heading also...:rolleyes:

fandi
25-11-2003, 12:30 PM
ya ya....sori laaa!

So, bro Cuntalk, when u going to invade
Hdy again? Long time never heard any news
from u over there. :)

adamking80
25-11-2003, 01:16 PM
fandi??? so how is wendy??? thought you're married... don't come here bro... not good for marriage... heehee :D

Cuntalk
25-11-2003, 05:02 PM
ya ya....sori laaa!

So, bro Cuntalk, when u going to invade
Hdy again? Long time never heard any news
from u over there. :)

me currently tio GT fm a tirak there lah...goin on a private mission on Dec7 for abt 2wks...1st wk of Jan there iz another cheong mission with kakis...wanna join us?:)

Cuntalk
25-11-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by adamking80
fandi??? so how is wendy??? thought you're married... don't come here bro... not good for marriage... heehee :D

he iz Fandi AhLee...not Ahmad...:D

fandi
26-11-2003, 12:21 AM
he iz Fandi AhLee...not Ahmad...:D

KNN, perli me kuat kuat ar.....:mad:

Cuntalk
26-11-2003, 12:34 AM
KNN, perli me kuat kuat ar.....:mad:

mai hot leh i blanja u raba if u join the weekly LSB mission...:p

MrDevil
26-11-2003, 04:29 AM

blanja me oso huh, i blanja u so many time raba liao :D

Cuntalk
26-11-2003, 04:35 AM
blanja me oso huh, i blanja u so many time raba liao

ya NBzzz still dare say i blanja u finger the cunt wet wet liao then cum n raba me...:eek: :mad:

MrDevil
26-11-2003, 04:42 AM
ya NBzzz still dare say i blanja u finger the cunt wet wet liao then cum n raba me... :mad:

hehehee what u got for me to raba? still better than you finger till finger brown brown :D

Cuntalk
26-11-2003, 05:48 AM
hehehee what u got for me to raba? still better than you finger till finger brown brown :D

next time i finger brown brown liao then go raba ur tongue...:D

MrDevil
27-11-2003, 01:19 PM
next time i finger brown brown liao then go raba ur tongue...:D

i chopped off your finger to feed dog arr :mad:

Cuntalk
27-11-2003, 05:48 PM
i chopped off your finger to feed dog arr

:eek: :D

MrDevil
14-03-2004, 04:46 AM
I find it quite a waste to let this thread to die off as most of my hdy posts are here. Decided to revive it here. Thinking to post my Hdy FRs over so that it could consolidate everything about Hdy together here.

Hdy Cheongsters, sign in to show your support for Hdy ler... hehehhehe

MrDevil
14-03-2004, 04:47 AM
Bros in the Troop

1. MrDevil (meet in JB)
2. ThaiPrince
3. Cuntalk
4. Cheongkid
5. MailMail
6. Eugene
7. TingTing
8. Kevin

2330, 03 March 2004
Got a call from Cuntalk that AirAsia free shutter bus got imbounded and after verification shows that the service may not available the next morning as planned. Lan Lan, activated all bros to change meetup point to Rochor Rd taxi stand.

0500, 04 March 2004
All bros gathered and went into JB in 2 cab. Smooth traffic at wee hours.

0545, 04 March 2004
Reached JB and have a light breakfast at Jln Wong Ah Fook Mamak store while waiting for private car to arrive.

0615, 04 March 2004
Reached Senai Airport and check in the flight. While waiting, saw a chio Malay AirAsia air stewardess with the right curve at the right place. She definetely looks good in AirAsia red uniform. Hopefully she will serve us later on the plane.

0730, 04 March 2004
Check into the plane and off it go, heading to Pg for 1 hour 15 mins flight. The sexy stewardess walking around our seats but too bad her uniform is not too revealing, nothing much to peep except to appreciate her figure. Soon doze off to wonderland, snoring all the way to Pg.

0845, 04 March 2004
Touch down Pg Airport and my fren, Kevin is waiting with his car to continue the journey to Hdy for 133km that should take about an hour plus from Butterworth to Bukit Kayu Hitam. Have a light breakfast along the way to Penang Bridge. Everyone trying to catch a little rest while I storming ahead in 120 kmph ~ 150 kmph.

1100, 04 March 2004
Reached Bukit Kayu Hitam and after getting my border pass, proceed to Duty Free Shopping Centre and bought a 3litre Martell where everyone dont seems to believe we could finish the big bottle in 3 days as most are light drinker. Thaiprince & Ah Moi are waiting with their van ready to bring us in from the Duty Free.

1200, 04 March 2004
Have lunch at the famous Sadao Dino Chicken Rice Stall. Despite biurd flu, there are quite a number of tables of customers, biz dont seems to be afffected much. Right in front of our table, there is a group of 5~6 puyings in teen. One of them looks quite good, innocent, sweet, fair skin like chinese girl. All the hungry wolves are eyeing on her, like wanna eat her alive till she dont feel comfortable eating. Quickly left after finish meal, too bad none of the bros take up the courage to approach her. Who knows may get lucky here.

1300, 04 March 2004
Check into Grand Plaza hotel, looks pretty old, rooms in a long corridor. Room condition, furnishing and renovation looks pretty old but its located right in the hub of city, so moving around the city should be very convenient. After distributing rooms and rush everyone back to their room to shower and get ready for actions.

Before I could get into my bathroom, the private collection gals, about 5~6 gals reached our room liao, got them in and start to gather back to my room. Out of the group, 2 of them looks pretty good but all seems to be very shy except for 1 that seems to have fetish for fat man and quickly hug Kevin tightly, say chorp wan wan, kun jai dee (like fat fat ppl good heart) but too bad not Kevin's cup of tea. None of the bros seems to target any of the gals.

The next batch of 3 gals that looks better came. All bros seems quiet and shy in selecting, bo pian, got to act like papasan and start asking questions and pulling gals. Bro Mailmail interested in one of the gal in purple, looks pretty sweet, bright eyes and heart meltening smiles. Both hide in a corner chit chating and the ice seems to break pretty fast. None of the bros make any selection, so proceed to farm tour later.

1430, 04 March 2004
After getting money changed at the rate of SGD100 > 2,295b, proceed to tour farm. Cant remember exactly which area we started first but will try to give the best description to the best of my memory. Will leave it to individual bro to describe their puyings.

I think I got my gal from ThongSao. On entering the house, saw a fair, homely look and quiet puying, exchanged eye contact and electric signal connected. The OKT asking for 2,500b saying just started work. Asked if any bro interested but none responded, so get the OKT out side the farm and neg to 2,200b, paid and get her to pack her stuffs to follow our van directly. Only then I realised that she has got a pair of monster boobs, easily a DD cupper, something that I did not really noticed when she was sitting down as her shirt has a top cover hiding the top part.

1630, 04 March 2004
Everyone got their gals, except for Kevin & Cuntalk and both continue their hunt while the rest return to hotel for their first bonk.

Upon reached the room, my gal say she need to go back to farm to get her shirt bcos she forgotten to take just now, but thought that could just buy from next door shopping centre easily, so get her down to shopping. After getting her T-Shirt for 100b, she started to be greedy, KNN wanna to chop me Robert and wanna belt, hand bag, dresses but I give excuse telling her the design here no good, will bring her to Diana Shopping Centre to buy tomorrow. She better Tang Ku Ku lar, her charming skill is not there yet.

Got back to the room and chit chat a litle while waiting for bathtub to fill up. Got a sister married in Spore and she intend to visit her sis sometime soon, tell me to bring her to shopping at Orchard... sure no problem, she TKK long long lar.

When she first strip, saw both her monster boobs drop out from the bra, round, big and saggy, really looks like monster, I am like "Ohhh my god, that's huge.", but too bad I am not a breast man, still prefer a handful firm round breast. Once in the bathtub, wash all over and clean my dick time after time, KNN first time ever get washed, shampooed and clean so many time, maybe about 3 times. Used her tigh to lift the bottom of my body above water level, the first time ever learned this technique. Then she proceed to give a breast message with her monster boobs, then breast fuck a little with her tongue licking out and then proceed with a BBBJ, too bad no hot water BBBJ, if not will be really complete. I really admire her BBBJ skil, being able to take deep thrusting, almost like hitting to her throat, just that the suction is not strong enough. Otherwise, she should rank well here.

Cant wait for action to get started, so got her dry up and move to bed. Have another round of BBBJ and then turn her over for my turn to make her wild. Started to run my tongue on her neck, ear and then nipples while hand roaming over to explore her body. Electrying finger start to rub her clitoris and started to feel wetness, changed to vibrating finger and explore the cunt, seems still pretty fit. She seems enjoy her moment with her eyes closed. Can't bear any longer for real action, capped and started with missionary. On first thrust in, can feel forcing thru the cunt muscle and then slowly feeling the warmness, though not too much bcos of the cap. After awhile, got her to the bed edge for doggie with me standing, a very nice posture to bonk hard and fast. Moaning started to increase faster and louder as my thurst pace increase. Then suddenly she turn over to say shoot on her body later when cum, more sanuk. Interesting, of course quickly say yes. Before I could have 2nd thought, she pull out the cap and throw it on the floor and guide my dick back to her cunt. KNN, not my principle to take risk on first shot with a new gal, hestitated awhile if to continue or to get another cap. But blood rushing to small head liao, lan lan oso continue pumping.

Then got her on top and she rocks pretty well. It's really fun to see the 2 monster boobs flapping each other left right, up down. Feeling the urge of bursting, signal and help her to rock faster and wildly, just on time few thrust before explosion, trying to pull her out to shoot but KNN, she refused to be withdraw and lan lan, exploded inside. Should I be happy or worry, but cant turn the clock backwards.

Proceed for a quick wash and then quickly catch of short nap, the precious 45 mins nap. Before could fall into dreamland, someone banging on door like daylight robbery. Gone with the short nap.

To be continued soon.

MrDevil
14-03-2004, 04:49 AM
2000, 04 March 2004

Gather everyone ready for dinner. Got into the van and head to hill top restaurant for dinner. When we walked in, all the customers looking at our group, a total of 17 person. The biggest group of customers and everyone is coming in couple with a puying beside. Surely, this is a group of wolves. With our big bottle of 3 litre Martell, it surely attract more attention. Seated right opp our table is a fair beautiful lady. Beside her seems to be a Chinese mid age man, probably her customer or sugar dad.

Dishes started to flow and in fact over flow the 3 combined tables that we are seating. The best dish that I always like is the Fried Pork Leg, cant find it anywhere else. Simple taste great, everyone looking at me slurping till the bone. hehehehehe

After a heavy dinner, couple of drinks enjoying the nice and romantic scenery, cool hill breeze and bright Hdy city sights really make one feel so fresh and energised.

2130, 04 March 2004

The next itenery in mind is head down to disco, some bros wanna to taste disco hunting and check out the disco scene there. Decided to proceed to Emperor Disco first and later Hollywood Disco as there are plenty of time left.

Reached Emperor Disco, welcomed by the Manager, and to my suprise, we are the first and oni group there. Thought the nite still young, the crowd come in probably later and the drinks are all served, so lan lan got to spend some time there. But the manager is pretty nice guy, waiving the cocktail charge and free flow of ice, both of these alone usually total upto 500b, only charging us the mineral water.

2300, 04 March 2004

As the nite get later, the crowd dont seems to come, so decided to move on to Hollywood Disco. As the disco is just beside our hotel and feeling a little hungry, so bought some finger food from the road side in front of Grand Plaza to enjoy in the room. When in the room, my gal keep complaining about Ah Moi which make me more irratate me more about her, thought of dumping her alone at the room to hunt for a better one in disco. The whole nite like a non-stop radio station, keep mumming and complaining.

After taken our snack, getting all the bros ready for next party while my gal seems not going, thats what I hoped for. On walking out the door, she suddenly run out from the room and keep calling for me. Thought of checking her out and say few nice word to her to make the nite later not as awful for both of us. But she quickly pull me in, lock and slot the door, I am started to get mad for this kind of unreasonable and childish behaviour. Before I could raise my voice, she unzip me and got down to blow. She surely working hard to keep me in the room. Blowing non-stop, deep throat thrusting and strong suckion, how could I get angry and raise my voice on her.

After awhile, after leg feeling shaky from the shiokness of her BBBJ, move on to the bed to continue the action. Got her on doggie and thrusting hard, started toing the idea of exploring the uncommon area, afterall she make me scarifice staying with her in the room and spoling my hunting nite, she should deserve to work a little mile more. Got my thrusting finger wet and started to explore in slowly, soft moan but no complaint, then slowing going more and deeper, she seems to enjoy it. Now change gear to thrust both the same pace, yeah.. she seems to like it. Change the thrusting position and slowly feel the tightness of initial thrust, lubricate it more naturally and yehaaa.. change to gear 2. Have been pumping for awhile and dont feel like cuming yet, so got her on top to let her rock and roll. She is pretty good at this and another wild thought came to my mind. Why dont I go all the way for a really complete package, at least if she angry or hate me, i can go to disco later. Then told her, cant cum, so withdraw out and let her BBBJ again. Would have expected her to refuse but she is pretty obedient. But she keep reminding must tell her to tell her when I cum. Blow and thrust awhile before the great urge of cum, I bet this will explode hard, silently exploded everything in her mouth before she got a chance to escape but she dont seems to miss it. Gladly continue her blowing till the explosion over. Suddenly, started to feel bad and guilty to treat her like this, beside her nagging and nagging, after she is a nice lady and good service provider. So after wash up, be a good boy and quietly go to bed. Pai say to all bros who waited for me but I oni appeared the next morning. Now u know I am being constrainted.

0900, 05 March 2004

Got up early after a good long night sleep, it has been awhile since I slept so early , usually slept at early morning when MRT train started. So sleeping at 1am is really very exceptional for me. Got washed up and ready for the day. Then got my gal wake to wash up, she thought I wanted another round, after a quick washing, she come with towel wrapping readily to start her work but told her no need, later need to check out liao. Tell to bath and pack things ready to go back, she was like expecting me to continue her. Explain to her today is Holy Day (which is true), I dont intend to book gal and will be praying at temple and visiting Songkhla. She nag and mumble a little while packing. Tip her off and then she left without a word. She is a nice lady if she dont nag as much, the very thing that I hate about her.

The 2nd day will be the most busy day bcos will be heading to temples for praying, Songkhla Samila Beach after everyone got their gals. Oso need everyone to decide if they wanted to extend or remain as per original schedule. After getting everyone together at my room, the discussion went off for like 30 mins with the final decision, everyone extend one more day. Got all our stuffs ready to check out and change to Hatyai Palace.

1100, 05 March 2004

Off we go for breakfast tim sum near Merlin Hotel. Have 2 pots of Bak Kut Teh and countless basket of tim sum, two combined table fully dished. After a full breakfast, check into Hatyai Palace and start touring for those who intend to change lady. Me, Kevin and Eugene is on the list, the rest intend to keep their gal.

Almost everyone found their choice pretty quickly. Found mine when saw a beautiful charming puying wearing black, nice feature, shapely face, well figured. Taken her and got her into the van. Then get back to hotel to put stuffs and got our own room. Off we head for the iternary of the day.

1400, 05 March 2004

Proceed to the first temple, Kuan Yin Temple at Hill Top. Done some praying and lots of photo taking. Check out the photo at Devil Club photo gallery. It really have a very nice scenary. A hot and sunny day, with some bros enjoying the loving girl friend treatment with his gal feeding him ais cream and wiping his sweat, how lovely.

Then move up to the next temple, cant remember its name but its mainly worshipping their Elephant God. Few trees with lot of red banner, seems like wish trees. Have a very nice scenary and shot couple of photos here too.

Then the journey to Songkhla started, slept all the way there and when awake, we reached the beach side. Windy and wild wave, meant for wave boarding. Everyone got down, walk around the beach side, hug tightly around, some even caught some romantic frenching with me busy catching snapshots.. hehehehehe valuable precious open for auction. Not uploaded to public yet if you wanna to buy the copy right back. Spent about 45 mins enjoy the sea breeze and the sound of wave there before proceeding for our lunch.

1800, 05 March 2004

Have a late late lunch cum early dinner at Koyoh, it took about 30 mins from Samila Beach to Koyoh. According to our walking dictionary, this is the biggest lake in SEA, pretty nice scenary here with a restaurant just by the lake side enjoy the evening lake view. Something unique here is that those runner actually on roller skate and they are real skillful being able to balance themselve on the wheel with handful of dishes. Another thing to note, it seems that none of the waiter or waiteress speak other than thai, even the menu is in thai. So, if you dont have a local, i think you will be having a hard time ordering anything. Even at my thai level, I find it difficult to order.

Enjoy the nice meal with good lake view and cosy lake breeze. Nite started to get dark by the time we left. Moving back to Hdy again as most prefer some partying at the city.

To be continued

MrDevil
14-03-2004, 04:49 AM
2030, 05 March 2004

Got back to the room and everyone head straight to the room for the F&F (free and fuck) time. To be gathered together again at about 2200 for dinner / supper, as today is Holy Day, there is no night spot operating except KaraOK.

Shortly, after getting into the room, Ah Moi called and say today still got tiger show at our hotel at 2130, so quickly call the rest to check who wanna to attend.

Got into the room, my 2nd gal quickly prepare water for shower as both of us damn tired and she know I am rushing for time. She undressed and quickly wrap a towel around, dont get to see anything but what the heck, time will come soon when I will get to see her naked fully. Got into the bathroom, unwrapped her towel and saw a pair of saggy breast, one touch oni could tell tat's a pair of old silicon boobs. Haiz... I wonder how many more part of her body is real, the nose, chin and boobs are all fake stuffs. Sian half liao. Quickly finish the shower and got on to the bed.

She proceed with her cathbath, pretty season and skillful tongue running all over my body, balls and then blow. Her blowing seems pretty skillful but not much of feel, suspected she would have cap it when she started to blow but if yes, she must be real skillfull to be able to do that without my notice. Shortly after blowing, she clamp on top. Just to make sure, I pull her out and found that I am nicely capped, she just smile proudly. Really deserve a praise. As as ride, she moan and moan, then within 5 mins she acting like she has cum, KNN wanna to act oso, act a little more real mah. Then she got time say cum oredi no strength to move, lan lan its my turn to work. Really feeling very sian oredi, dont be mistaken, she has been all along working and serving very professionally but just that those act could probably sextify and fool a newbie. Must teach her a little lesson this round. Do her missionary, then doggie, then when the urge cuming, then I tell her, still cant cum, very tired liao, dont want to bonk, just blow it out. she looks hestitate and after a little persuasion, she remove the cap and start blowing. The BBBJ feel so much better now, after couple of mins, happily blow in her mouth but she is quick to siam and puke everything out. Hmm.. a little pissed off but what the heck, no time to bother so much liao. Wash up and quickly catch a quick nap. Before could really nap, Ah Moi called again saying that can the tiger show voucher from the reception as she has got it arranged cheaper at 300b instead of 400b. Really nice of her but gone is my quick nap liao. Told me my gal to stay in the room as tiger show will suit her. Intend to dump her at room to sleep for me to have a hunting nite tonite.

Got up to get everyone ready for tiger show. Oni Bro MailMail & Kevin joining in for the tiger show. Went in, the shows has started and is doing the bonking liao. After awhile, a real sexy and young puying is dancing sexily at the pole stage. Quickly pull out my Nokia 6600 and start shoot photo and video of her. Never I have expected such gorgeous sexy dancer in a tiger show. When she is fully stripped, I really like her pair of boobs should be 32~33C cupper, firm and round with a really small nipple to match. It has been sometime since I saw a paif of so perfect boobs that I suspected it's fake. Then suddenly she came down and come down to our table and sat on Kevin's lap and lap dance on him with her boobs bouncing right in front of my eye. Really cant control my hand to have a good grap and feel of it. It sure feel real and the firmness is just right. The boobs is so perfect, my saliva is still drooling while I recalled this. Too bad, my table is too dark, so the photo taken cant be seen, haiz.... I am wishing and praying hard that she will next lap dance on me but fat hope, off she went to continue her dance and dissapear to back stage.

The manager came near me and say that no camera allow, lan lan got to keep it as he is sitting behind me to make sure I am a good boy. The next is shower show where a puying shower with her thin and translucent braless dress on fully wet exposing her boobs and nipples. The gal looks average and small boobs. Then she slowly remove her clothing and apply shower foam and run her hand sexily and gently all over her body, pretty seducing. Just that her body and her looks is nothing fancy but she surely shower sexily and for those tom peepers could watch it openly now without peeping thru holes. After the shower ended, a KJ take over with few songs singing to fill the break.

Saw the sexy dancer walk out of the lounge, thought the show is over but the manager say the next show will repear in 30 mins. So lan lan sit and wait for the next show. Nothing much to do and a little sian, thought of walking out to make a phone call. Saw that sexy dancer chating with few gals. She smiled and ask in English "where you going?" Got show". I am instantly seduced by her sweet smile, charming eyes and of course the memory of her perfect boobs just now. Answered her back that will be back very soon. Quickly make my phone call and saw Bro Eugene just came back from outside. Chat a little and jio him to join us in Tiger Show and show him the photo and video taken. Went up to the lounge hoping to bump with the sexy dancer again but too bad, she has went in.

Seating waiting for the next show to start, then when I turn, I realised she was seating behind me and smiling as she saw me. Quickly show my hand to intro myself and then the conversation starts quickly. All the other bro quickly joined in to chat, kind of troublesome having to turn over to talk. So invite her over for a drink, buy her a glass of coke and here she is seating beside me wearing oni bikini. Admiring her looks, body and boobs from such a close distance is really tempting but got to behave a bit lar, trying not to act like a hungry wolve.

Then another gal wearing almost like a GRO welcoming guest coming in came over to intro herselve too. She sit with Kevin and both seems to click quite well, but I am too busy with mine to pay any attention on his.

Then KNN, got sms came in from thaiprince saying he is waiting at downstairs now. Relly KNN, spoil my wonderful time to appreciate her. So lan lan request permission to leave and will be back very soon. After few words with thaiprince telling him to wait for another 15 mins, quickly rush back to see my beauty but then both of them just gone to prepare for their show.

The dancer sit with Kevin came out to dance, pretty wild dance like a wild cat. Once she remove her long coat, boy I was caught by her lengthy figure, skin smoothness, a nice pair of boobs, though not huge but just match her figure. I must say she looks so much prettier and sexier naked, totally open up my eye and change my perception on her.

Then she got down and lap dance on Bro Eugene and press her boobs on him. I can see him smiling happily being pressed, I would too with that pair of beautiful boobs. Then, she stand up and walk over to Kevin and another round of pressing. KNN missed me again, am I looks transparent today?? KNN all got sexy stuffs except me. Then she got back to the stage to dance again. Shortly, she finished off her dance and dissapear to the back stage.

Next on show is my sexy dancer, she wear a pink bikini and surely looks more stunning, looks so gorgeous and sexy beyond words I can describe. As she dance sexily rubbing the metal pole, I wish I am the pole and she rubbing herself against me. Blood really rushing out from my nose and the floor probably flooded with my saliva dropping non-stop. She is really that sexy. As she dance, she walk near our table and remove her bra right in front of us watching without bleaking our eye on her beautiful pair of boobs. Then rub against Kevin face, KNN why him again. Kevin quickly tip her 100b, KNN I oso willing to tip if I just manage to get my hand on her. Before I could pull her, Bro MailMail is faster in pulling her for lap dance and tipped her. Then she walk over me, I thought heheheheh my chance finally come, probably she wanna to save the best for last. When she reached near me, she stopped and hold the string that is tying her G-String for me to pull on both side. Of course, I gladly and gentlemenly help her with all my pleasure. Right after that, she jump back to stage for dancing again. KNN.. this is too much liao, tempt me liao, then go away. Die die oso wanna to bonk her tonite. Shortly later, she end off her dance and went back to back stage.

At this time, Kevin gal return and continue sitting with Kevin, I started to pay a little attention before my sexy gal oso join in to sit beside me. Got the info from Kevin that his dancer can be book out but I forgot how much liao. I guess should be 3,000 ~ 5,000 region. Then I started to hint to my dancer what time she finish work, what she do after that, where she stay, etc.. but from her answer she seems hinting that she dont work extra. Not wanted to push things too fast, I just get her contact and tell her that I will call her tomorrow for a drink. Then bye bye she went when the light is on. Off we go as thaiprince is waiting downstair. As I walk out from the lounge, the sexy and perfect boobs image is still playing in my mind, really cant get over them.

To Be Continue

thaiprince
14-03-2004, 08:26 PM

belanja me also when i see u next time k?....:)

watchman
18-03-2004, 02:12 AM
2030, 05 March 2004

Got back to the room and everyone head straight to the room for the F&F (free and fuck) time. To be gathered together again at about 2200 for dinner / supper, as today is Holy Day, there is no night spot operating except KaraOK.

Shortly, after getting into the room, Ah Moi called and say today still got tiger show at our hotel at 2130, so quickly call the rest to check who wanna to attend.

Got into the room, my 2nd gal quickly prepare water for shower as both of us damn tired and she know I am rushing for time. She undressed and quickly wrap a towel around, dont get to see anything but what the heck, time will come soon when I will get to see her naked fully. Got into the bathroom, unwrapped her towel and saw a pair of saggy breast, one touch oni could tell tat's a pair of old silicon boobs. Haiz... I wonder how many more part of her body is real, the nose, chin and boobs are all fake stuffs. Sian half liao. Quickly finish the shower and got on to the bed.

She proceed with her cathbath, pretty season and skillful tongue running all over my body, balls and then blow. Her blowing seems pretty skillful but not much of feel, suspected she would have cap it when she started to blow but if yes, she must be real skillfull to be able to do that without my notice. Shortly after blowing, she clamp on top. Just to make sure, I pull her out and found that I am nicely capped, she just smile proudly. Really deserve a praise. As as ride, she moan and moan, then within 5 mins she acting like she has cum, KNN wanna to act oso, act a little more real mah. Then she got time say cum oredi no strength to move, lan lan its my turn to work. Really feeling very sian oredi, dont be mistaken, she has been all along working and serving very professionally but just that those act could probably sextify and fool a newbie. Must teach her a little lesson this round. Do her missionary, then doggie, then when the urge cuming, then I tell her, still cant cum, very tired liao, dont want to bonk, just blow it out. she looks hestitate and after a little persuasion, she remove the cap and start blowing. The BBBJ feel so much better now, after couple of mins, happily blow in her mouth but she is quick to siam and puke everything out. Hmm.. a little pissed off but what the heck, no time to bother so much liao. Wash up and quickly catch a quick nap. Before could really nap, Ah Moi called again saying that can the tiger show voucher from the reception as she has got it arranged cheaper at 300b instead of 400b. Really nice of her but gone is my quick nap liao. Told me my gal to stay in the room as tiger show will suit her. Intend to dump her at room to sleep for me to have a hunting nite tonite.

Got up to get everyone ready for tiger show. Oni Bro MailMail & Kevin joining in for the tiger show. Went in, the shows has started and is doing the bonking liao. After awhile, a real sexy and young puying is dancing sexily at the pole stage. Quickly pull out my Nokia 6600 and start shoot photo and video of her. Never I have expected such gorgeous sexy dancer in a tiger show. When she is fully stripped, I really like her pair of boobs should be 32~33C cupper, firm and round with a really small nipple to match. It has been sometime since I saw a paif of so perfect boobs that I suspected it's fake. Then suddenly she came down and come down to our table and sat on Kevin's lap and lap dance on him with her boobs bouncing right in front of my eye. Really cant control my hand to have a good grap and feel of it. It sure feel real and the firmness is just right. The boobs is so perfect, my saliva is still drooling while I recalled this. Too bad, my table is too dark, so the photo taken cant be seen, haiz.... I am wishing and praying hard that she will next lap dance on me but fat hope, off she went to continue her dance and dissapear to back stage.

The manager came near me and say that no camera allow, lan lan got to keep it as he is sitting behind me to make sure I am a good boy. The next is shower show where a puying shower with her thin and translucent braless dress on fully wet exposing her boobs and nipples. The gal looks average and small boobs. Then she slowly remove her clothing and apply shower foam and run her hand sexily and gently all over her body, pretty seducing. Just that her body and her looks is nothing fancy but she surely shower sexily and for those tom peepers could watch it openly now without peeping thru holes. After the shower ended, a KJ take over with few songs singing to fill the break.

Saw the sexy dancer walk out of the lounge, thought the show is over but the manager say the next show will repear in 30 mins. So lan lan sit and wait for the next show. Nothing much to do and a little sian, thought of walking out to make a phone call. Saw that sexy dancer chating with few gals. She smiled and ask in English "where you going?" Got show". I am instantly seduced by her sweet smile, charming eyes and of course the memory of her perfect boobs just now. Answered her back that will be back very soon. Quickly make my phone call and saw Bro Eugene just came back from outside. Chat a little and jio him to join us in Tiger Show and show him the photo and video taken. Went up to the lounge hoping to bump with the sexy dancer again but too bad, she has went in.

Seating waiting for the next show to start, then when I turn, I realised she was seating behind me and smiling as she saw me. Quickly show my hand to intro myself and then the conversation starts quickly. All the other bro quickly joined in to chat, kind of troublesome having to turn over to talk. So invite her over for a drink, buy her a glass of coke and here she is seating beside me wearing oni bikini. Admiring her looks, body and boobs from such a close distance is really tempting but got to behave a bit lar, trying not to act like a hungry wolve.

Then another gal wearing almost like a GRO welcoming guest coming in came over to intro herselve too. She sit with Kevin and both seems to click quite well, but I am too busy with mine to pay any attention on his.

Then KNN, got sms came in from thaiprince saying he is waiting at downstairs now. Relly KNN, spoil my wonderful time to appreciate her. So lan lan request permission to leave and will be back very soon. After few words with thaiprince telling him to wait for another 15 mins, quickly rush back to see my beauty but then both of them just gone to prepare for their show.

The dancer sit with Kevin came out to dance, pretty wild dance like a wild cat. Once she remove her long coat, boy I was caught by her lengthy figure, skin smoothness, a nice pair of boobs, though not huge but just match her figure. I must say she looks so much prettier and sexier naked, totally open up my eye and change my perception on her.

Then she got down and lap dance on Bro Eugene and press her boobs on him. I can see him smiling happily being pressed, I would too with that pair of beautiful boobs. Then, she stand up and walk over to Kevin and another round of pressing. KNN missed me again, am I looks transparent today?? KNN all got sexy stuffs except me. Then she got back to the stage to dance again. Shortly, she finished off her dance and dissapear to the back stage.

Next on show is my sexy dancer, she wear a pink bikini and surely looks more stunning, looks so gorgeous and sexy beyond words I can describe. As she dance sexily rubbing the metal pole, I wish I am the pole and she rubbing herself against me. Blood really rushing out from my nose and the floor probably flooded with my saliva dropping non-stop. She is really that sexy. As she dance, she walk near our table and remove her bra right in front of us watching without bleaking our eye on her beautiful pair of boobs. Then rub against Kevin face, KNN why him again. Kevin quickly tip her 100b, KNN I oso willing to tip if I just manage to get my hand on her. Before I could pull her, Bro MailMail is faster in pulling her for lap dance and tipped her. Then she walk over me, I thought heheheheh my chance finally come, probably she wanna to save the best for last. When she reached near me, she stopped and hold the string that is tying her G-String for me to pull on both side. Of course, I gladly and gentlemenly help her with all my pleasure. Right after that, she jump back to stage for dancing again. KNN.. this is too much liao, tempt me liao, then go away. Die die oso wanna to bonk her tonite. Shortly later, she end off her dance and went back to back stage.

At this time, Kevin gal return and continue sitting with Kevin, I started to pay a little attention before my sexy gal oso join in to sit beside me. Got the info from Kevin that his dancer can be book out but I forgot how much liao. I guess should be 3,000 ~ 5,000 region. Then I started to hint to my dancer what time she finish work, what she do after that, where she stay, etc.. but from her answer she seems hinting that she dont work extra. Not wanted to push things too fast, I just get her contact and tell her that I will call her tomorrow for a drink. Then bye bye she went when the light is on. Off we go as thaiprince is waiting downstair. As I walk out from the lounge, the sexy and perfect boobs image is still playing in my mind, really cant get over them.

To Be Continue

U r gettin better.

Ever tot of b'cumin a scriptwriter?:D

delifrance
18-03-2004, 12:48 PM
that's what FRs are all about right? *soft laugh*.............

markymark
23-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Cheers to bro devil for a damn good FR so far. I'm eagerly waiting for the rest..he he.

MrDevil
24-03-2004, 02:22 AM
U r gettin better.

Ever tot of b'cumin a scriptwriter?:D

any lobang to intro? I think i am a better FR writer than scriptwriter? got paid to bonk and write FR, hahahahah

MrDevil
24-03-2004, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by delifrance
that's what FRs are all about right? *soft laugh*.............

hmm... if you really scan thru the words, i actually lose in this trip, have got both non sexciting bonks , other bros enjoyed their bonks better and if you read bro ToyBoy's FR, I am sure he enjoyed much more and a better a hero

MrDevil
24-03-2004, 02:33 AM
2200, 05 March 2004

As tonite is a holy nite, all nite entertainment closed, so not much
program for tonite. We then proceed to have a walk at the city hub around Lee Garden Plaza for a drink and supper. On the way finding a right spot with the most puyings to seat, saw a very familiar face keeping smiling and wave at me. I was like stunned looking at her, she really looks too familiar and I thought it was really her but on closer looks, she can't be her, smaller frame. This gal end up become Bro ToyBoy's 2nd gal. My 6th sense tell me that she and her group of frens are working ladies or freelancer hunting for customers and not sure why do not have the urge to approach her. So just enjoy bros TCSS and enjoy my food. Yummy thai thin kway tuay soup, I always like mixing with peanut powdered, sugar and chile powder.

Nothing much happening that nite, everyone returned to the hotel and have an early rest.

0900, 06 March 2004

My gal wake up pretty early to bath and get ready for last bonk before leaving. Half asleep and half awaken, not in the mood to bonk, so tell her to dress up and can go back. Happily and quickly pack and go off after tipping her a little. Shortly after that, bro ToyBoy called and asked what time to fall in to tour farm. I was pretty suprised as I did not expected him to change gal. So told him will call all bros to get ready and then I will go over to his room. Give everyone 30 mins time to get ready to view gal prior to breakfast as today is Sat and the goodies will be gone very fast. Went over to Bro ToyBoy room to have a chat with him and his gal.

Everyone walk to to tour around our hotel and TongSao area before proceeding to SC hotel area. Everywhere seems to have most of the good stuffs taken oni left with the left-over. When viewing at one joint, there are 3 pretty lookable choice and bachelor bros seems pretty interested. I am also pretty tempted, looks better than the rest of the farms that we toured. Then I realised a pair of eyes are spying from a covered glass door that expose small area at eye viewing height oni. That pair of eyes really looks very very familiar, the closer and focus I look, the more familiar she seems. So that got me curious and walk over to see who is she. When I approached near the glass, heard a very familiar voice in thai, saying I dont want her liao. Immediatelly
I recognised her... she is my last few trip gal, yes knew her more
than 9 months back when she first came down to Hdy to work and when she is still fresh yummy and still too young, and when her cunt is still really tight fit. I thought she has gone after her OKT is gone, but now found her here. The world is really too small, in fact I tried to call her on the first day of my arrival but I guess she has changed no liao. Saw her dress in jeans and should be booked. Anyway to confirm, asked if she is booked and too bad she is taken and this is my last day. Well, next trip probably. By now, other bros seeing me talking with someone behind the door and everyone rushed over to see what's happening. All bros seems pretty interested with what they saw. The OKT got mad with those gals taking our attention away and walk over to scold them. Then all of us left with none got any from this joint.

Then proceed to the next joint down the road, pretty familiar with
this OKT as we always like his personal collection gal from thai border. Too bad, he is too busy with other groups at the moment, so we walk over to the next joint opp where bro ToyBoy and Bro Eugene found their gals. Both gals was those that we saw the previous nite at Lee Garden Plaza when we were having our supper. Now left with me and bro Kevin, I cant seems to see the right one today or probably still haunted by the sexy dancer yesterday nite, not forgetting that we had a lunch appt today, so probably got chance to take her, hehehehe. With that objective in mind, we return back to our hotel while bro Kevin proceed to Channivate area to continue his hunt.

After Bro Kevin got back, he seems to very excited and keep telling everyone that he booked a centrefold magazine gal and showing it to all bros. Not really sure if its true or not as he like to joke a lot. Then got everyone together and proceed to take tim sum bak kut teh from a different store as the famous one has closed. After the breakfast, we proceed to tradditional massage, a total of 10 of us taking including 2 gals. Now many of the massage joint could take so many, especially on a busy Sat noon. Everyone made their selection and got their massage gal. This round most of the puyings are youngers, majority is at early 20s. Got into the room and realised that I dont have one, so tell of the gal just to get anyone for me, most important is massage skill. The one came in for me was really young, age oni 21. really wondering if she have the skill. Tough she is pretty, friendly, looks acceptable, young and bonkable but I am here paying for a massage, not keen in having anything else in mind. Did not really enjoy her 2 hour massage, was having better one from those aunties.

After everyone got their massage, we walk over to Pink Lady to bring new bros to have a view. Saw left over couple of puyings in the tank and couple of others sitting at the side, meant for the lounge. Nothing too exciting with their price tag, Ifind those sitting at the side looks fresher and yummier than those in the fish tank.

Then we proceed to Chao Praya 4, the building looks grand from outside and really posh decoration internally. Seperated into 2 section, one is fish tank and another model category sitting in front stage of a coffee lounge. Too bad, left oni with few gals, understand from bro Cuntalk that the price tag is 2,800b for a 2 hour session in a very large cosy room. Well, this may not suit my cheong style. Perhaps MP and HC cheongster should have a try.

The next we proceed to Heritage SC to view the model gals booking at 5,000b. Saw 3 lookable one but not too spectacular or stunning with that price tag when you can get book a puying at lowest 1,5000 for 3 days in some farms. But it's good for eye opener and to wash eye. hehehehehe.. but act and pretend that you are really going there for booking. Not for watching parade lar. Have about 15 gals standing in the room with a acting mummy intro the gal and seek opinions. Would have tempted to shot some of their photos but pai say lar. After viewing pleasure, proceed to return back to hotel. Everyone is anxious to get their first bonk.

Everyone rush back to the room, bro Eugene and Bro Toyboy's gal is waiting in the room. As I have not booked any gal. So lan lan think of some program of my own. Then recalled the lunch appt with the sexy dancer, give her a call to have a drink. Somehow end up meeting in my room, of course thaiprince and his gal is oso in my room, so no hanky panky. From the conversation, she seems to be pretty firm not into earning extra freelancing money though I did not ask directly. After a short chat, off she go. Then I get a quick nap before getting everyone for an early dinner to start our disco party earlier.

Tonite dinner at WaChuChang that is famous for their seafood and of course the bill dont come cheap. Ordered 24X fresh oyster the thai style, all bros seems to enjoy that a lot. Everyone has a really wonderful dinner and bro Kevin and Eugene enjoy their super big head prawn, weighed 500g for just 2 pieces. A really fulfilling seafood dinner and everyone eat until song song but the bill surely comes long, double the price of our other dinners but heck, afterall it's our final nite liao. After everyone done, we proceed to Paragon Disco.

Got into the disco, have a little crowd. Seems bigger and better
decorated than Hollywood. Scan around, not much single ladies around, just watch around until Kevin suggest that for bachelor bros to move away to a table beside the group to attract preys. Busy with my phones and sms, went out for a fresh air breath and making phone calls. Start to see group of single puyings coming in. Can see some a majority of patrons puyings are non WL, somewhere that worth for a quality hunt.

On the way walking in saw a puying, pretty good figure and we are exchanging eye contact and smiles. Stop awhile to see her reaction but too bad she has got other guys around her, she seems like a WL. Intending to hunt for non WL tonite, so went off hunting for other preys. Tables around us has been fully occupied, mostly by group of single puyings, suspect that these should be WL, did not spotted any interested target, so never bother much about them. Have exchange eye contact with them couple of times but my interest level not high.

Quickly share the findings with bro Eugene and Kevin who are keen in hunting while the rest are very loving with their puyings. Each changed 500b of 20b note to tips to attract attention, a technique that has been working great so far. 100b is oni like SGD20 and you will get higher appreciation here where ppl could be looking down at you if you give such little tips in Spore. The waiters started to group around us and start to take turn to serve the table. There is at least 3 full time waiters and waiteress serving our table at one time, not less than 6 waiters has tried to come to serve us but got "chased" away by the 3. Not long, their Manager came to approach us and intro himself, had a drink and got a membership for 20% discount.

The most happening stuffs happening later part of the nite.

To be Continued......

MrDevil
24-03-2004, 02:39 AM
Dance shows get started with a group of guys singing and dancing, that explained the crowd of non working puyings. These young hunk surely looks handsome and fit. The next come 2 pretty sexy dancers that got me hook to them. Sing and dance pretty well. Can't take my eye away from one of them while thaiprince is silently eyeing on the other. Seems like I found my prey for the nite. Cracking my head hard on how to get close to both dancers and quickly get a tip to the waiter to tip the 2 dancers at the end of their show. Hope this will works but my confidence is low as the disco is too crowded on Sat nite and the dancers normally try not to mix with the crowds. It will surely exciting and challenging to hunt a dancer.

Not long, Kevin told me he hunted a hotel receptionist and wanna to intro her fren to me, shortly after that, she came back with another fren who is working in saloon who dont speak English much and I dont want to suprise them with my thai yet, its oso too noisy to talk. Both puyings are average looks but definely a good target to bonk for the nite especially when I am bachelor tonite. Within few mins, she was dancing sexily and intimately with me, though I have not intiated much moves. Just to accompany her, dance along. Right at this moment, both
dancers came over to approach us and intro ourselves. All eyes from tables around us are focusing on us and all bros quickly and gladly intro themselve.

The chance came for me to pull her to me for a bit chit chat and order 2 glass of coke over for them. After a bit of chit chat, suggested to her to have a drink outside if she can go out now as it is too noisy now but she is not allowed to go out of disco now but she willing to go for a drink after her work. A positive signal that she could be approacable and bonkable.

Time flies and before long, she came over to tap on my shoulder and voila here she is standing right in front of me, after changed from her custome. She surely looks graceful, sexy, elegant and charming. We proceed to a nearby coffee house for a drink and I cant control myself from taking her photo. She is surely photogenic and looks stunning charming on photo, even it was shot by a phone cam. We start to chit chat to understand her background, etc.. and before long, thaiprince and his gal join us. Too bad, the other dancers got to go off early as her sister is waiting for her, did not manage to shoot her photo. The rest came out and proceeding for supper in Lee Garden Plaza but I guess I have a more critical task on hand, so tell them that will be joining them later when I am done.

Chating went awhile before she requesting permission to leave as her parent is expecting her home not too late. Sending her out and has a few private moment to talk personal like asking how frequent I coming to Hdy and where I usually go, etc.. Telling her my last trip here is about 9 months back and dont come here too frequently as nothing here really sexcite me (partyly true) and not very familiar with the places. She suggested to be my guide showing me around and accompanying me the next time I am here. I asked why not tonight? She smily seducively say tonite can not. Wah lan, seems trying to hint me something. Well, here i will return for my conqeuor soon.

See my watch and its 0400am liao, guess time really flies. Quickly
grap a tuk tuk and head back to hotel and catch a nice sleep alone on a spacious king size bed.

1000, 07 March 2004

Everyone sleep till pretty late this morning as it is the last day and
not much program has been planned as we are leaving Hdy at 1330. Get everyone ready for breakfast and while waiting at lobby, saw a long known puying that was previously working in JB and we started to chat like old fren. When everyone is gathered, we (including the puying) joined us for breakfast bak kut teh. She seems to have pretty good table manners and bcos everyone of us are bachelor, so she serve every of us on the table. After the breakfast, seems nothing much to do, so decided to tour farm to kill time.

Proceed to Channivate area where most bros got their gals. When
reached the joint oni, bro MailMail gal is around there and quickly
grap him tightly like long lost lovers. Haiz... how lovely. Bro ToyBoy
and Bro Kevin found their gals too while Bro Cheongkid is reluctant to go over to his gal though she is waving happily at him. I lan lan standing alone there watching everyone so lovely with their gal.

1200, 07 March 2004

As bro MailMail wanna to try snake bloods, so we proceed to TongSao for the famous snake shop. Selected 5 snakes where I share with Bro MailMail while the rest dont feel like trying, wanna to take the herbs soup oni. Bcos we are familiar with the lady boss, got the snake penis in for us as well. Told Bro MailMail the wonders of snake blood and its effect of bonking performance. After everyone is done, I jokingly suggest Bro MailMail to grap his gal back to hotel to try the snake blood and penis effect. Everyone got into their room while I accompany my puying fren to help her packing and then she proceed to my room, oso for dunno what fuck. Since she got in, got her sit in my room chit chating and eye meet eye, feeling started to come. Probably bcos I was alone yesterday and bcome horny today or probably the effect of snake
blood and penis or probably the left over effect of Magix, I really
not sure, just feeling horny. Started to play with her hair and ears,
slowly proceed to light kiss. Before I could enjoy her french, knn
someone banging at the door. thaiprince came over with his stuffs and then go out to buy something, spoil my fun. Then she realised that her time to leave as her bus is leaving at 1am, so lan lan accompany her to catch a tuk tuk.

Called everyone to get ready to checkout and report to lobby at 1245. Kevin and Eugene went ahead first to buy some personal stuffs and will meet up at Lovely Tour. Everyone is waiting at lobby till 1315 but bro MailMail dont seems like coming down yet, so call him and told him to meet us at lovely tour, just in case if the bus leave we can stop the bus. Reached Lovely Tour, hand over passport and TCSS a little while everyone making their bet if bro MailMail will want to return or extend another day. Time showing 1330 when Bro MailMail appeared with his gal. Both dissapeared awhile again for dunno what and his gal suggest him to buy a cocount drink. Not sure if this is another GT trick. His gal accompanying him until we seated in the bus and the bus
about moving. Can see sad expression on her face but no tears drop, otherwise the GT will be even more jialat. I have encountered one time where a puying sent me to Hdy airport right till the check in area weeping with tears, this is surely not a scene that you like to see, especially when you are back to Spore with your withdrawal symtom.

The bus travel smoothly with Kevin dropping down at thai border to take his car to drive back. Everyone got their passport stamp and then again at Msia custom. Other than that, I sleep soundly all the way till Spore, a real good 12 hours sleep, hahahahaha.

----------------------------------------- The End ---------------------------------------

markymark
24-03-2004, 02:35 PM
Chees for the excellent FR Bro, you are truly the king of Hadyai...

MrDevil
24-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by markymark
Chees for the excellent FR Bro, you are truly the king of Hadyai ...

Dont make other Hdy regulars laughing at me, there are more qualified bros for that title. Bro Cuntalk is one of them. I just have a little extra time to pen the FR down

BoyToy
24-03-2004, 10:18 PM
hmm... if you really scan thru the words, i actually lose in this trip, have got both non sexciting bonks , other bros enjoyed their bonks better and if you read bro ToyBoy's FR, I am sure he enjoyed much more and a better a hero
Oie! Dun drag me into the water lah! Say until like that... Get everyone anticipating for my FR. If I dun live up to the expectation how?!?!?

I oso dunno how to start this one... too many things happened, too exciting liao!

Somemore I now injured my elbow cannot type... Y dun you start the ball rolling...

MrDevil
24-03-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by BoyToy
Oie! Dun drag me into the water lah! Say until like that... Get everyone anticipating for my FR. If I dun live up to the expectation how?!?!?

I oso dunno how to start this one... too many things happened, too exciting liao!

Somemore I now injured my elbow cannot type... Y dun you start the ball rolling...

bro, you oso know i was busy running around instead of busy bonking, plus I score so much lesser goal compared to you. Oso, i now a little busy catching up my schedule, you so free, spend some time to write the FR to refresh your sweet memory of your sweet gal.

BoyToy
25-03-2004, 12:36 AM
bro, you oso know i was busy running around instead of busy bonking, plus I score so much lesser goal compared to you. Oso, i now a little busy catching up my schedule, you so free, spend some time to write the FR to refresh your sweet memory of your sweet gal. All rite... all rite... I'll stop the taichi here.

I'll start drafting my FR now but one hand typing very slow so just wait lor.

Aniwae, it's not the scoring that's remarkable about tis trip but the drinking and crying, dun you think?? hahaha...

MrDevil
25-03-2004, 02:10 AM
All rite... all rite... I'll stop the taichi here.

I'll start drafting my FR now but one hand typing very slow so just wait lor.

Aniwae, it's not the scoring that's remarkable about tis trip but the drinking and crying, dun you think?? hahaha...

the drinking sure lots of fun and you get to witness another side of your gal which I believe make you appreciate and respect her slightly more.

But as for crying, i think it will be more fun without those. The first crying session got me sleep alone the entire nite and missing her bonk till now while the 2nd bonk got me awake till 6am though I fucking sleepy and trying to guess what she really meant.

Especially those mis-scheduling, i really wonder if thais cant read time, spoil my nice schedule planning. Haiz.....

BoyToy
25-03-2004, 02:12 PM
the drinking sure lots of fun and you get to witness another side of your gal which I believe make you appreciate and respect her slightly more.

But as for crying, i think it will be more fun without those. The first crying session got me sleep alone the entire nite and missing her bonk till now while the 2nd bonk got me awake till 6am though I fucking sleepy and trying to guess what she really meant.

Especially those mis-scheduling, i really wonder if thais cant read time, spoil my nice schedule planning. Haiz..... Hey, you brought it upon yrself ok... so dun go blame the gals. They are all innocent victims with feelings toyed by the cold-hearted devil... hahaha...

After seeing what you did, I really starting to agree tt men are all bastards... sigh...

MrDevil
26-03-2004, 09:28 AM
Hey, you brought it upon yrself ok... so dun go blame the gals. They are all innocent victims with feelings toyed by the cold-hearted devil... hahaha...

After seeing what you did, I really starting to agree tt men are all bastards... sigh...

hahahaha.. when did I toyed with anyone feeling? It's always my princple to be open and frank with each one of them. I dont give empty promises nor false hopes, who know this is their trick to tie yet another innocent viction down?

I tot you started to like the bachelor hunting game liao? I bet you wont, as you found a real nice gal

lurpsexx
28-03-2004, 10:24 PM

Especially those mis-scheduling, i really wonder if thais cant read time, spoil my nice schedule planning. Haiz.....

Bro,

When is the next trip up to HDY? I got 2 other bros with me interested in going. Hopefully we can arrange to meet there.... BTW, we are flying up and down and try to get accom there too. Would be best if all of us can stick together in same hotel when we are there.

Hope to hear good news from u soon.;)

MrDevil
29-03-2004, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
Bro,

When is the next trip up to HDY? I got 2 other bros with me interested in going. Hopefully we can arrange to meet there.... BTW, we are flying up and down and try to get accom there too. Would be best if all of us can stick together in same hotel when we are there.

Hope to hear good news from u soon.;)

We are still considering between BKK or Hdy to celebrate Songkran, how about your schedule? There are couple of bros jioing to BKK and few prefer Hdy... maybe we attack both together at one go, afterall the celebration is 5 days :D

lurpsexx
30-03-2004, 11:55 PM
We are still considering between BKK or Hdy to celebrate Songkran, how about your schedule? There are couple of bros jioing to BKK and few prefer Hdy... maybe we attack both together at one go, afterall the celebration is 5 days

Most likely date would be week of 12 Apr, maybe 16-18 Apr... See flight schedule how...

BTW, do u know if TG had changed the flights to HDY now?? Heard it will be only Mon,Wed and Sat soon..:confused: :(

MrDevil
31-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by lurpsexx
Most likely date would be week of 12 Apr, maybe 16-18 Apr... See flight schedule how...

BTW, do u know if TG had changed the flights to HDY now?? Heard it will be only Mon,Wed and Sat soon..:confused: :(

If you are going from 16~18, you will missed all the fun and party liao..

The latest flight time table

Thai Airways Intl TG 408 - Changi (SIN), Singapore, - Singapore 16:45 - Hat Yai (HDY), Hat Yai, Thailand 17:15 - Non-stop - AB6 1h30min Saturday, 6 March 2004 --- Monday , Wednesday, Saturday