PDA

View Full Version : Secretary accidentally bites off boss' penis

hairysg
05-05-2009, 11:58 AM
read this in asia one

Secretary accidentally bites off boss' penis (http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Malaysia/Story/A1Story20090505-139278.html)

A SECRETARY accidentally bit off the penis of her employer while giving him oral sex in a car.

Sin Chew Daily and China Press reported yesterday that while the 30-year-old woman was performing oral sex on the man, the car was hit by a reversing van.

The impact of the crash, China Press reported, caused the woman to bite off her lover's organ.

The daily reported that the incident occurred in a Singapore park where the couple met after work.

To make matters worse for the woman, her husband had sent a private investigator to spy on her after suspecting that she was being unfaithful.

The investigator said he had followed the woman and her boss to the park.

'On reaching the park, they did not alight from the car. Not long after, the car started to shake violently.

After the car was hit by the van, there was a loud scream from the woman whose mouth was covered with blood,' he said.

The woman later followed her lover to the hospital with part of the sexual organ.

The investigator, who called an ambulance to send the man to hospital, said that this was the first time he had encountered such an incident.

Oralcraz
05-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Pse refer to : "Be careful when you get BJ" thread. Thks.

eeemen
05-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Ya!! read about it in the local Malaysian papers today!! Were any pixs taken :D

porklover
05-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Hahaha wat a mouthful. Banana splitted. :D

silverblue
05-05-2009, 03:40 PM
could have been worse if she accidentally swallowed the penis.

_AXL_
05-05-2009, 04:27 PM
why is it not in the SG papers??? selective journalism again??? bloody bunch of marys!!!:rolleyes:

angrybigpenis
05-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Wah, instant karma!

I remember one of my FBs used to suck with suck force that she gave me love bites/bruises on the shaft. Shit, I miss those days of studying in USA where the dorms are fertile grounds for free fucks. :rolleyes:

qqboy1977
05-05-2009, 05:46 PM
That really bad....:(

raptor
05-05-2009, 05:51 PM
hahaha all those would be BJ in car now must be very careful ah, LOL :D

Peacock King
05-05-2009, 10:18 PM
I always said that getting a bbbj while driving is just asking for trouble. Point proven :D

inbed007
06-05-2009, 12:07 AM
Secretary Bites Off Boss' Penis | The Morningstarr* (http://www.themorningstarr.co.uk/2009/05/04/secretary-bites-off-boss-penis/)

omy - ?? News (http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story/OMYStory200905031616-58688.html)

It happened at East Coast. The secretary's husband is a insurance agent and his wife is 30 yrs old. The PI told the secetary husband abt the matter and they went to the scene together and were surprised to see all the blood so the PI called the ambulance for the boss.

the secretry was holding onto the fallen part when they went to the hospital together, she was with the boss all along and the husband kept wanting a divorce. the secretry shocked that she had bitten off the boss little brother doesnt even care abt her husband when he's standing right in front of her.

That is retribution!!!

loppp
06-05-2009, 12:13 AM
Especially when I brought FL go to the car park for BJ, every round and then got to watch out..for police petrol car :eek:

Stud00
06-05-2009, 02:23 AM
oh my gosh.. this is darn tragic.
That's why even though some guys think it's darn "cool" to have a bj while driving, Murphy 's law could strike and like the newspaper article says, a male lost his penis!

i am keeping Bj's while stationary and in safe areas!

Still laughing my head off!

tomvoyeur
06-05-2009, 07:47 AM
why is it not in the SG papers??? selective journalism again??? bloody bunch of marys!!!:rolleyes:

I think it is - I saw it on Asiaone (http://www.asia1.com). :)

angrybigpenis
06-05-2009, 07:57 AM
It happened at East Coast. The secretary's husband is a insurance agent and his wife is 30 yrs old. The PI told the secetary husband abt the matter and they went to the scene together and were surprised to see all the blood so the PI called the ambulance for the boss.

the secretry was holding onto the fallen part when they went to the hospital together, she was with the boss all along and the husband kept wanting a divorce. the secretry shocked that she had bitten off the boss little brother doesnt even care abt her husband when he's standing right in front of her.

That is retribution!!!

OK, some brudders said BJ while driving - the asiaone report says they were hit by a reversing truck - so they were parked. I guess they should have done the dirty deed in Hotel 81 or Fragrance like the rest of us (or Meridian since the boss should be earning lotsa money).

Secondly, I wonder if the secretary's husband sold any insurance to the boss - he could be well compensated for loss of a limb with permanent disability!

2 morals of the story are:

1. Always buy insurance and a good steady car that does not shake like an orgasing woman when parked;

2. Never save a few bucks - get a good hotel room!

;)

Big Semens
06-05-2009, 09:49 AM
Nowadays so many H81 and Frag hotels, why do in the car ?

daggerboy
06-05-2009, 10:20 AM
This is what I called a freak occurrence or utter bad-luck. I believe many people have bj in the car everyday and of all these people this chap had his head capitulated.

Lizzert
06-05-2009, 12:22 PM
Moral of the story...

If still want to get BJ in staionary car in secluded carpark....always
turn on hazard warning lights..so that others will not reverse or drive into your vehicle - causing you to loose your head (small) -

Lizzert
06-05-2009, 12:27 PM
if insured...then the boss can oso claim following :

Head injuries...
loss of one eye...
permanent disability of third leg
loss of future earnings from offsprings -if he has not proceated yet

Criminalz
06-05-2009, 01:41 PM
hahahaha...hahaahah....

maybe we know the boss, can you imagine, when he is getting the BJ, the thoughts going thru his mind.

"ahhh.., going to post about this bj in the forum tonite, write about begining then stop, say gotta go, see can get some points or not""

**Bang**

Destiny
06-05-2009, 01:49 PM
This is a disaster!

geckoSG
06-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Hahaha, the BOSS damn suay sia... I really had a good laugh over this...

But good for the hubby, can DIV the wife without need for any sort of
$$$ to her since affair is all out on papers...

The BOSS really no more chance for bonking liao... Enunch for sure...
Maybe is he a samster here? LOLz

koebshaq0_0
06-05-2009, 04:51 PM
This is truly amazing. To think that the most intriguing thing for the day turns out to be the worst nightmare - to have your prick bitten off at the height of your sensation!

anyway, for those Bros who want to read the chinese version on the papers, please see below:

??????????????????????? | ???? - ???? (http://search.sinchew-i.com/node/327251?k=子孫根)

:D:D

katak
06-05-2009, 09:50 PM
you can listen to the Chinese news article here too (click the icon)

omy - ?? News (http://news.omy.sg/t2s/News/Local%2BNews/Story/OMYStory200905031616-58688_t2s.html?t2s=y)

havana
06-05-2009, 10:14 PM
That secretary will have doubts about giving head again.......:rolleyes:

CptPlanet
06-05-2009, 11:02 PM
wah, really sway siah

angrybigpenis
06-05-2009, 11:09 PM
Now she can claim she has the best 'short hand' and dick-tation! :D

tomvoyeur
06-05-2009, 11:41 PM
Nowadays so many H81 and Frag hotels, why do in the car ?

There is a huge following among sex lovers for sex conducted in transport vehicles - just check out the numbers in mile high club. ;)

inbed007
06-05-2009, 11:54 PM
see which samster is missing from this forum after this incident... then he might be that unlucky boss .... heeheeeheee... :)