PDA

View Full Version : boutique spa at chinatown

BigNose
04-05-2009, 10:16 PM
upon leaving oriental spa today, was walking down the slope ...

passby the bouqtiue spa ... i peek at the lady inside then suddenly she waved at me! implying me to go in ....

i didnt ....

any bros knows this place?

ManInCheong
04-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Dun get wat you mean. Club st? Down the slope turn right to "karang guni" HQ ?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/122820-dnature-spa-gemmill-lane.html?highlight=d%27nature

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-centre-ktv-lounge-tangos/74755-discreet-spa-located-cbd.html

or the one beside the discreet spa?

BigNose
10-05-2009, 06:54 AM
paiseh, i meant walking , really use legs walking down the slope ...

its on the 4th floor too ...

jus a few units from oriental spa ....

chiefpunther
10-05-2009, 07:42 AM
upon leaving oriental spa today, was walking down the slope ...

passby the bouqtiue spa ... i peek at the lady inside then suddenly she waved at me! implying me to go in ....

i didnt ....

any bros knows this place?

Bro you mean the Thai one? That already has a thread here. If that one, choose only the Thai girls. Don't go for the PRC one. There is one there.

Thai massage is quite good. Forget the specials there. Not worth it.

If you are referring to the place 2 doors away and opposite the Thai one, there are 2 girls in there. But both cannot make it.

If it's another place, please let us know.

Any brothers can UP MY POINTS? Need points to screw leh. Thanks!

mrfireball59
10-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Any brothers can UP MY POINTS? Need points to screw leh. Thanks!

I tot we need money to screw. :confused: points must be earn don't ask for it

allankok33
12-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Went over there before and had the same encounter. Wave at me from inside and came out when I paused outside the shop. Asked me whether want to massage. Immediately another girl came out from behind the room curtains. Look wise both not my type so i declined and walked off. There is a KTV lounge there on the highest level. Saw a couple of gorgeous ladies going in there. Guess they must be very $$$.

Eros
28-08-2009, 03:35 PM
this girl i also saw her

not so pretty at all

Not only that, but the gers are also very $$$ faced. Went there once, massage $36, pay $50, but very reluctant to return the change and try all means to con to round off as tips.

Very piss off - did not bother to ask for special...:mad:

rosewood
02-09-2009, 08:25 PM
I was "tricked" by one of the 2 gals!
I was walking to AXXXX spa a few steps down from this palce when teh PRC ask me for help. She showed me a few letters and ask me to help her translate to Mandarin.
Being the nice samaritan I am, I obliged. She then told me we were blocking the way and asked me come inside as she got another letter for me to translate.
I when inside and tell me what the letter means. It was from ICA (i think) and did my best to explain. As I was about to leave, she ask me can she do a massage for me. I said not as I was busy. she say the price can nego , so i said ok.

I when to the room behind the counter and she started her piano. But she got a lot of sound effects and keep rubbing her boobs in my face and rubbing her hips against my hands. Since 'all cat eat fish', i didnt not refuse.
After pulling her bra off, I went south. She didnt hesistate and oh boy, she took off her top and jeans and was in her birthday suit. She then offered a BJ, I asked her got charge? She say, dont worry. I say ok, so my hands were busy with her meimei while she blow me. After some time, I ask her she want to FJ, she say no CD. So she HJ me all the way till independence day!
Overall, she obviusly didnt have the look but didnt seem to mind when i started roaming.
Damage: $38 + $40 ($78) . I had to wait for my change of $2!!!
would I return? NEVER coz she CMI!

Woody Pecker
02-09-2009, 08:38 PM
CMI you still can cum...you good leh brother...

msig
02-09-2009, 10:31 PM
I was "tricked" by one of the 2 gals!
I was walking to AXXXX spa a few steps down from this palce when teh PRC ask me for help. She showed me a few letters and ask me to help her translate to Mandarin.
Being the nice samaritan I am, I obliged. She then told me we were blocking the way and asked me come inside as she got another letter for me to translate.
I when inside and tell me what the letter means. It was from ICA (i think) and did my best to explain. As I was about to leave, she ask me can she do a massage for me. I said not as I was busy. she say the price can nego , so i said ok.

I when to the room behind the counter and she started her piano. But she got a lot of sound effects and keep rubbing her boobs in my face and rubbing her hips against my hands. Since 'all cat eat fish', i didnt not refuse.
After pulling her bra off, I went south. She didnt hesistate and oh boy, she took off her top and jeans and was in her birthday suit. She then offered a BJ, I asked her got charge? She say, dont worry. I say ok, so my hands were busy with her meimei while she blow me. After some time, I ask her she want to FJ, she say no CD. So she HJ me all the way till independence day!
Overall, she obviusly didnt have the look but didnt seem to mind when i started roaming.
Damage: $38 + $40 ($78) . I had to wait for my change of $2!!!
would I return? NEVER coz she CMI!
$40 to reach independence day. Sounds ok...
Just close your eyes and imagine one of the Oriental Spa girls is giving you a helping hand ;)