PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Prices

bbbjcim
04-05-2009, 07:11 PM
What's the current BC price ranges?

AO_Viet
27-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Hi Bro

I just went beach club and what I know is 300 ST 500 over night. It is a good time to go because very quite and not many customer these day :) I manage to find a real gem. Chinese Vietnamese. Can speak mandarin, Cantonese and English. Just started the trade. She is very picky. She choose customer and she will only take Chinese. Very good feel with her. Had a good time.

Also try out recommendation from a OKT. Indonesia malay. Not my cup of tea. But the OKT is very service. Show me 6 round of girl before I pick one. Any need contact, just pm me. Btw, it is 350 for 6 hours.

Ao

jbboy_991
29-07-2009, 02:46 PM
These days it's a buyers market. Trade is dreadful for the girls. They are being ripped off by the BC management for entrance fees, live in fear of police raids and there a too few customers.
Stop asking 'how much?' and offer a maximum RM200 for short time and RM350 all night. Tip ONLY if the service is better than expected.

vincentlin
29-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Hi Bro

I just went beach club and what I know is 300 ST 500 over night. It is a good time to go because very quite and not many customer these day :) I manage to find a real gem. Chinese Vietnamese. Can speak mandarin, Cantonese and English. Just started the trade. She is very picky. She choose customer and she will only take Chinese. Very good feel with her. Had a good time.

Also try out recommendation from a OKT. Indonesia malay. Not my cup of tea. But the OKT is very service. Show me 6 round of girl before I pick one. Any need contact, just pm me. Btw, it is 350 for 6 hours.

Ao

hi bro, this place is jb or kl?

dathinman
29-07-2009, 03:48 PM
hi bro, this place is jb or kl?

This is in KL.

Jennyekskaliman
02-08-2009, 04:35 AM
These days it's a buyers market. Trade is dreadful for the girls. They are being ripped off by the BC management for entrance fees, live in fear of police raids and there a too few customers.
Stop asking 'how much?' and offer a maximum RM200 for short time and RM350 all night. Tip ONLY if the service is better than expected.

just came back from beach club, tried to chat up a sweet looking thai girl, Yim, went back and forth for a few hours till closing, till then she refused to budge from RM 700 for an overnighter.

Guess it because it was saturday night, still frigging packed

jbboy_991
08-08-2009, 11:52 AM
There is a racial pecking order being operated when it comes to demanding rates. I know the visiting Russian girls consider themselves to be top of the pile and demand big bucks. The poor pinays take their place at the bottom end of the scale. Sorry, but as I am quite happy with pinays, I cannot remember where the Vietnamese, Laos, Thai and prc fit into the scale.

My suggested maximum rates was for pinays.

just came back from beach club, tried to chat up a sweet looking thai girl, Yim, went back and forth for a few hours till closing, till then she refused to budge from RM 700 for an overnighter.

Guess it because it was saturday night, still frigging packed

nzkaki
08-08-2009, 03:59 PM
went there few days ago, russians there are not that good quality compare to those vietnamese or thais, they're all bigger and stronger than me. one of them quote me 400rm for 1 shot and i rejected politely.

saw one chio viet standing beside the bar tender (outside) i went to buy her a drink and she asked me to bring her out. i asked how much, she said 500rm per shot. what can i say? moved on. ended up picked up a vietnamese around 2am, got her phone number and called next day for action, she settled 300rm for as long as i want and as many times as i want the other night, but i have to pay for the hotel my own.

maxI88
11-08-2009, 04:42 AM
Do you mind PM me the numbers?

Do you know PRC charges 5-6 times RM350 for 6hrs...

klcc
13-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Check it out last week. pick up a PRC call wen er for RM200 ST. Overall average.

ddeeenieee
04-09-2009, 12:05 AM
Hi Bro

Ao

PM me the number please..
thanks/

sgvinnie07
15-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Bros,

I was there with some fellow brothers over the last few days.
the pinays always offer the good services. Find a great one and make sure you click. I have had great times with thai & viet but a bit of hit & miss.
I always stay close to BC area. If there is any trouble with price or service, you can ask them to leave and return to BC to find another.
It is a buyers market down there.
I normally pay 200-250RM for ON. But I usually get them a few drinks & dancing before we leave.

Cheers.

wazz_dhaka
12-10-2009, 10:51 AM
Hi Bro

Ao

PM me the number please
plus: whats the entry fee for beach club

ownage_sex
12-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Hi Bro

Ao

Hi Bro,

Can give me the ctc of the Chinese Viet? I'm in KL now and need some quick fix. So her rate is 350 overnight:confused:

ownage_sex
12-10-2009, 03:36 PM
went there few days ago, russians there are not that good quality compare to those vietnamese or thais, they're all bigger and stronger than me. one of them quote me 400rm for 1 shot and i rejected politely.

saw one chio viet standing beside the bar tender (outside) i went to buy her a drink and she asked me to bring her out. i asked how much, she said 500rm per shot. what can i say? moved on. ended up picked up a vietnamese around 2am, got her phone number and called next day for action, she settled 300rm for as long as i want and as many times as i want the other night, but i have to pay for the hotel my own.

Hi Bro,

Can I've her nbr as I need some action?

Steven Song
04-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Was over there last month on the way from Penang, put up at cosmo inn juz opposite the club. As I was alone, I paid for the CC, RM 35 and stay for the whole night. Couple of PRC drop over for talk and drinks. I finally settle for a Viet when she requested for RM500, I got her for RM400 as then it was already 1plus.
Viet is some touchy type. I proceed to my room, leaving her some money first to settle CD, came back to the room.. Collected the RM 400 first. We done shower, bank job and when it is time for a cool down.. She asked to leave the room!! Since mood was gone, I granted her request.
I learnt never settle for payment till the night is over!!!

ken8864
04-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Was over there last month on the way from Penang, put up at cosmo inn juz opposite the club. As I was alone, I paid for the CC, RM 35 and stay for the whole night. Couple of PRC drop over for talk and drinks. I finally settle for a Viet when she requested for RM500, I got her for RM400 as then it was already 1plus.
Viet is some touchy type. I proceed to my room, leaving her some money first to settle CD, came back to the room.. Collected the RM 400 first. We done shower, bank job and when it is time for a cool down.. She asked to leave the room!! Since mood was gone, I granted her request.
I learnt never settle for payment till the night is over!!!
this is a common practice... dont ever 4get next time.

sexkingkl
08-11-2009, 05:02 PM
pm me if u looking for girls for overnight , bros ... :D

ken8864
08-11-2009, 06:15 PM
pm me if u looking for girls for overnight , bros ... :D
Bro, r u OKT?

ken8864
11-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Bro, r u OKT?
hei, bro, i am just asking, because u said looking for gal should look for u. like that u also zapped me ah? u really small gas lah, ks... :(

eddytkwee
29-11-2009, 05:21 AM
been there just now.. mostly are vietnam, but have no mood at all..to crowded, all gal are looking for foreigner..

can hardly find local or PRC

appu21sg
05-12-2009, 01:04 PM
Got OKT in Beach Club?

Can I hv the contact? By the way what is the entrance for Beach Club?

nzkaki
10-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Got OKT in Beach Club?

Can I hv the contact? By the way what is the entrance for Beach Club?

OKT all around Beach Club man, especially the main entrance of BC at Jalan P Ramlee. otherwise walk along Jalan Sultan Ismail, so many OKT, got Agua, some FLs too...

KatoeyLover69
05-01-2010, 12:17 AM
Report from The STAR dated Monday 4 January 2010 :-

Five KL entertainment outlets closed for excessive noise

KUALA LUMPUR : The entertainment licences of five night spots around Jalan P.Ramlee, here were closed down for playing loud music, said Kuala Lumpur Mayor Datuk Ahmad Fuad Ismail.

The entertainment licences of the Aloha, Passion Club or Padi House Club, Rum Jungle, Thai Club and Beach Club Cafe were revoked following complaints from the public who claimed that the outlets were playing loud music by placing loud speakers in front of the premises, he said.

"They (the owners) should know that there is a limit to the volume of the music. I also come to know that they operate until the wee hours of the morning, especially on Sunday," he told reporters after the launching of the Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) Call Centre at the DBKL Auditorium, here Monday.

Ahmad Fuad said the revocation of the entertainment licences of the night spots took effect from Jan 1.

"We have given them warnings, asked them to tone down the volume of their music on several occasions. When we noticed that there was no change and they insisted on playing loud music, we took this action (licence revocation).

"We received many complaints from residents staying nearby including hotel guests. If we don't take action, the people will question what we have been doing about it," he said.

However, Ahmad Fuad clarified that only their entertainment licences were revoked and not their business licences.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
08-01-2010, 12:47 AM
Report from The STAR dated Thursday 7 January 2010 :-

Music returns to Jln P. Ramlee

KUALA LUMPUR : The sound of music will return to Jalan P.Ramlee here this weekend as long as the clubs concerned adhere to sound level regulations, said Federal Territories Minister Datuk Raja Nong Chik Zainal Abidin.

All five clubs affected by the revocation of their entertainment licences will be allowed to renew their licences, he said on Thursday.

The entertainment licences of the five nightspots were revoked recently for playing loud music. The five -- Aloha, Passion Club or Padi House Club, Rum Jungle, Thai Club and Beach Club Cafe -- had placed loudspeakers in front of their premises.

The revocation of the entertainment licences of the nightspots took effect from Jan 1, 2010.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

bkgg
12-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Anyone have any recent updates on prices (maybe there is another thread?)?

I picked up a viet WL from Thai Club last night. After a good session, she starts to get dressed to leave and says 300RM is only short-time and that's what she agreed to. 500RM long-time.

She didn't speak very good English, so had had a friend come by and I'd confirmed the arrangement with her as well. We agreed on 200RM and she left.

Its too bad, was a good session. I'm heading back tonight and I'm wondering if the prices she mentioned above are current?

FuckerBB
03-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Never been there . Must try st lease once .