PDA

View Full Version : i sweat at my croch area and balls area and ass area....

nettyworms
30-04-2009, 01:18 AM
it just sweats everywhere!! from my balls area , the '' in between '' thigh area and also my very hairy ass.

this is very uncomfy for me as my underwear is always wet !!

it is also starting to have a weird stench , turns off my girl..

!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh
any bros have the same problem??

i have this problem since last year only dunnoe why
just sweat alot below there but neck and body etc etc dun really sweat much .

very rare problem again ? besides my ''drooling-saliva-when-i-cum'' problem , this is by far the most annoying thing i have been experiencing .

THIS IS NOT A JOKE < sorry to tell u guys but the last thread i created was a joke kekekekeke , just trying to make u guys relax abit . dun zap me pls ^_^

blurking666
30-04-2009, 09:16 AM
hmm.. wear boxers lah. Give your equipment some room to breathe. Also, if you are shaving it clean, stop and let it grow back. Last resort, St Luke Prickly Heat powder. FEEL THE BURN! but gives it a nice chill feeling afterwards.

orionix
30-04-2009, 01:31 PM
must be hot weather bro, plus humidity is very high in singapore. maybe should try waxing or sharing the hair, as that's where the stench lingers. i remember one of the fl has this vaginal wash soap, not sure if there is one for men.

old_yet_horny
30-04-2009, 02:10 PM
If boxers is not your cup of tea.. try switching to those microfibre kind of material for ur undies..

FARK CARE
30-04-2009, 02:44 PM
ever fancy g-strings or thongs?

boxer covers way too much and might cause even more sweating.

Thrustme83
30-04-2009, 03:08 PM
Wear a pantyliner or pampers...:)

Criminalz
30-04-2009, 03:57 PM
walk around naked. stay in air con room.

AngelEye
30-04-2009, 04:40 PM
100% cotton briefs will be better as it absorbs perspiration. also, u may wanna dust some powder after shower to keep the area dry. During toilet breaks, clean area with fresh wipes and dust a little amt of powder to continue keeping the area dry. wash well when back home to rid of the powder or any residual powder crumps.

hoobastalib
30-04-2009, 08:26 PM
could also b cos u put on weight bro! hehe

hamster80
30-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Sweaty problems cannot be cured one...

The smell doesn't come from your sweat but the "bacteria"

What you can do is to use those Anti-Perspirant for armpit and apply on those areas that "smell"...the chemicals they use very powerful in blocking the smell

Works well for me...even I sweat...i only smell the fragrance smell of the brand I am using...

So try to use those anti-perp with strong odour remover...

One more tip is don't wear underwear....wear boxer...or best swimming trunk....less bacteria produce...which is the problem with the stench

rh8611
30-04-2009, 10:11 PM

The smell doesn't come from your sweat but the "bacteria"

What you can do is to use those Anti-Perspirant for armpit and apply on those areas that "smell"...the chemicals they use very powerful in blocking the smell

Works well for me...even I sweat...i only smell the fragrance smell of the brand I am using...

So try to use those anti-perp with strong odour remover...

One more tip is don't wear underwear....wear boxer...or best swimming trunk....less bacteria produce...which is the problem with the stench

Most constructive reply I would say! :D
I guess your method should work!

Oralcraz
30-04-2009, 10:42 PM
The best way is to apply powder. If u can get prickly heat powder is good. Don't apply too much. Very strong burning sensation. Wear loose bottoms for ventilation when at home. By the way, are u "big size" (overweight)? If u are, probably u have to do something about that. Good luck to u.

undermyarms
01-05-2009, 12:26 AM
bro i also have this problem just wear tights like those trunks like tat really better then those cotton de very easy to trap sweat and hard to dry and very smelly and make sure you keep it clean and dry really and always scrub it during bathing then at night a home wear boxes very airy i am sure if you keep it dry and clean it your gf dun mind unless she wan a good smell cock with perfume or deodorant cos sure it will have urine smell de then you just ask her to let you smell hers see if its smelly ahaha :D

collant
01-05-2009, 12:51 AM
TS,

You can try using Rexona ( the one what elva Hsiao promotes)

Rexona (http://www.unilever.com.ph/ourbrands/personalcare/rexona.asp)

Above is the website of the product

You can scroll to the bottom of the website to read more about Deodorant or anti-perspirant which to use at different points.

another alternative would be this from The Body Shop.

The Body Shop Singapore (http://www.thebodyshop.com.sg/en/ProductDetail.aspx?ProdID=26&SubCateId=77&CateId=4)

Colsane
01-05-2009, 06:54 AM
TS,

Go for Boyzilian Waxing..and it will help. Btw, i will be opening a Unisex Waxing shop soon...for Girls and Guys.. Will inform you guys once it opens if you guys are interested in Boyzilian to keep in clean.

nettyworms
01-05-2009, 10:40 AM
The best way is to apply powder. If u can get prickly heat powder is good. Don't apply too much. Very strong burning sensation. Wear loose bottoms for ventilation when at home. By the way, are u "big size" (overweight)? If u are, probably u have to do something about that. Good luck to u.

bro , i am not fat .

im around average ,... not very fit also lol

horny001
01-05-2009, 03:04 PM
BRO TS,

Go look for a chio woman doct and ask her to check you out..haha..good medical reason..maybe she could provide you with some service you dun expect..:D

Oralcraz
01-05-2009, 04:08 PM
bro , i am not fat .

im around average ,... not very fit also lol

OK. Then try the powder and wearing loose bottoms at home. If this do not help, suggest you visit the doctor. All the best.

LostALau
01-05-2009, 05:19 PM
bro i also have this problem just wear tights like those trunks like tat really better then those cotton de very easy to trap sweat and hard to dry and very smelly and make sure you keep it clean and dry really and always scrub it during bathing then at night a home wear boxes very airy i am sure if you keep it dry and clean it your gf dun mind unless she wan a good smell cock with perfume or deodorant cos sure it will have urine smell de then you just ask her to let you smell hers see if its smelly ahaha :D

Bro, undermyarms, I am confused. If wear tights then sweat hard to dry will be very smelly. How to solve the problem? :confused:
TS,

Go for Boyzilian Waxing..and it will help. Btw, i will be opening a Unisex Waxing shop soon...for Girls and Guys.. Will inform you guys once it opens if you guys are interested in Boyzilian to keep in clean.

Bro Boyzilian, Nittyworm should be yr first customer when your shop opens. Any shop warming and buffet reception? :)

100% cotton briefs will be better as it absorbs perspiration. also, u may wanna dust some powder after shower to keep the area dry. During toilet breaks, clean area with fresh wipes and dust a little amt of powder to continue keeping the area dry. wash well when back home to rid of the powder or any residual powder crumps.

I agree that cotton briefs is the most comfy. Allow good ventilation and absorb moisture. My personal favourite.

I would also like to recommend Scholl Triple action antiperspirant and deodorant Foot Spray for TS's condition. I use it for my feet and it keeps my feet fresh, dry and fragant at the end of the day. Try it and let us know the result bro.

Colsane
01-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Bro Boyzilian, Nittyworm should be yr first customer when your shop opens. Any shop warming and buffet reception? :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there will be..but shop is kinda small cos it's a new startup. So most probably, you guys will all hv to stand outside.

pewpew
03-06-2009, 11:09 AM
1 most important thing that guys tend to overlook...

DO NOT BUY UNDERSIZE UNDERWEAR OR OVERSIZE UNDERWEAR AND CHEAP UNDERWEAR...

kwaychup
03-06-2009, 11:22 AM
hey netty
are you raymond sun?? :D

Cheonging101
03-06-2009, 03:16 PM
hey netty
are you raymond sun?? :D

Bro, not nice to expose people's identity lah... :rolleyes:

But I think you're spot on! :D

hang37
03-06-2009, 06:13 PM
go see a doctor since u say happen recently only..:(

if u are not doing any exercise and just by sitting around or doing normal task and able to sweat till underwear wet wet then its not the weather issue liao... go now..

Minty Mint
03-06-2009, 09:36 PM
some 100% cotton brief absorb our perspiration. so be careful when choosing cotton material.

I think you should use dryfit (also know as fast drying) or Lycra type of material. The two type of materials are commonly used in high end men underwears/ boxer brief (those tight one).

can go to Uniqlo (Tampines One) to check it out. $14+

Now what is Lycra??
you can understand better after reading this website
LYCRA.com (http://www.lycra.com)

And apply a bit power once you feel sticky down there. SAF power good enough.

Bangster
03-06-2009, 11:59 PM
Do what I do -

Go commando, whether at home or at work.

What the fuck is an underwear for? It's bloody useless unless you have hernia problem or the like.

I don't wear anything at home except for a pair of loose loose boxers.

And when I go out, I do not wear undies.

And I smack lotsa powder on myself right after shower (i dont like anti-perspirant...wet, sticky stuff...yucks!) on my underarms, all joints in my limbs, esp my groin area.

Has been doing this for many many yrs till I smelled like the powder I used when I sweat.

TS, I think you must adopt some measures from now on and let your body adjust or get used to them. It won't be overnight or even within a year. I've been taking care of my body this way since right after puberty and I think it's worked pretty well for me.

Must have patience and determination to make it right.

AngelEye
04-06-2009, 06:49 PM

I beg to differ, there is a procedure that can temporary or permanently reduce the problem of excessive sweating. It's called Endoscopic Thoraic Sympathectomy. This is to treat hyperhidrosis. Although this is the extreme, but there is a cure if you suffer from excessive sweating.

kwaychup
04-06-2009, 08:49 PM
But I think you're spot on! :D

i buy 4D also not that jun lor :p

Cheonging101
05-06-2009, 08:56 AM
i buy 4D also not that jun lor :p

Hahaha! Q**S! :p

hose_lover
05-06-2009, 09:02 AM
I suggest you bring a towel with you. Wipe away the sweat quickly and don't let it linger at your bottom for too long. Also bring extra underwear so that you can change if it is too damp. Apply powder as often. You don't want to develop rashes or red worm. They are very itchy and once kanna, it will be very hard to get rid of them.
Bathe more than one time a day.
Try to stay dry and clean. This is for your personal hygene.